时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Well, Charlie, here we are in our hotel room, and we’re not on vacation. | 好的 查莉 我们现在在宾馆 只是我们并不是在度假 |
[00:13] | Confused? Well, get comfortable, because it’s a doozy. | 想不通吗 放轻松吧 原因很不寻常 |
[00:19] | Charlie, get out of the bathroom! | 查莉 快从洗手间里出来 |
[00:21] | In a minute! | 就快了 |
[00:23] | Hey. Come on, guys. Huh? | 嘿 拜托啦 各位 |
[00:27] | Not so bad. Kind of an adventure. | 也没有很糟糕啦 算是一种历险吧 |
[00:29] | – Oh, save it. – Be quiet! Shut up. | -拜托 省省吧 -安静点 闭嘴吧 |
[00:31] | Come on. I’m just trying to make the best of it. | 拜托 我只是想尽力做到最好 |
[00:33] | – Because you caused it. – Not totally my fault. | -因为事情由你而起 -也不全是我的错 |
[00:36] | – Then whose fault was it? – I’ll get back to you on that. | -那还能是谁的问题 -我想想再回答你 |
[00:39] | Ugh. Teddy, I need a hand. | 啊 泰迪 帮我一下 |
[00:42] | So how we got here is kind of a long story. | 至于我们是怎么落魄至此 那就说来话长了 |
[00:44] | Let’s just say this is the worst day in Duncan family history. | 我们暂且说今天是邓肯家族史上最黑暗的一天吧 |
[00:48] | – Teddy, now! – I’m coming! | -泰迪 快来 -来啦 |
[00:53] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[01:02] | Oh. You hear that, Toby? | 哦 听到了吗 托比 |
[01:05] | It’s called quiet. | 这叫做安静 |
[01:07] | Enjoy it while you can, because in this house it doesn’t last long. | 安静在这房子里转瞬即逝 趁它还在时好好享受吧 |
[01:10] | – Mom! – Hmm? Told you. | -妈妈 -嗯 告诉过你吧 |
[01:15] | Why is Toby’s crib in my room? | 托比的摇篮为什么在我房间里 |
[01:17] | Because you two are sharing a room now. | 因为你们俩要睡一个房间了 |
[01:18] | – We talked about this. – No, we didn’t. | -我们说好了的 -我们没有啊 |
[01:21] | We didn’t? Oh, well, Toby and I talked, and he’s fine with it. | 没有吗 哦 反正我和托比说过了 他没意见 |
[01:26] | I… I can’t share a room with a baby. | 我不能和婴儿共住一个房间 |
[01:28] | I’m a teenager now. I need my own space. | 我是个青少年了 我需要私人空间 |
[01:30] | Well, I’m sorry, honey, but we only have so many rooms. | 好吧 孩子我很抱歉 但我们只有这么多房间 |
[01:33] | Besides, you love Toby. | 再说了 你很爱托比啊 |
[01:34] | This isn’t about love. This is about square footage. | 这不是爱不爱的问题 这事关房屋面积 |
[01:38] | Well, if it makes it any easier, | 好吧 如果这么说能让你好受点的话 |
[01:40] | Toby’s about the same age you were when you moved in with P.J. | 你住进PJ房间时的年龄和托比现在差不多 |
[01:43] | Yeah, but with me and P.J., the little brother was in charge. | 是啊 不过和PJ在一起时 是弟弟我掌大权 |
[01:47] | That ain’t happening with us. | 这不适用于我们 |
[01:50] | Oh… aren’t you adorable? | 哦 你太可爱了 |
[01:54] | Stop that, Gabe! Stay strong. | 停下来 盖比 坚定信念 |
[02:01] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:02] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:04] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:07] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:09] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:11] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:14] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:17] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:20] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:22] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:24] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:27] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:29] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:30] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:33] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:35] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:39] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:44] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:56] | Oh, hey, P.J. you are a good cook. | 哦 PJ 你厨艺不错 |
[02:59] | Could you taste this and tell me what you think? | 能尝一下这个怎么样吗 |
[03:01] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[03:08] | Um… | 呃 |
[03:10] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[03:13] | Well, that’s not a good question. | 啊 这问题真没水平 |
[03:15] | It’s New England clam chowder. | 这是新英格兰蛤蜊浓汤 |
[03:18] | Ah. Well, I’m not getting any chowder… | 啊 那个 我没尝出浓汤味 |
[03:23] | Or clams. | 也没有蛤蜊 |
[03:24] | Or even England. | 甚至不英格兰 |
[03:27] | It is new, though. | 不过 新倒是新的 |
[03:30] | Oh man! | 拜托啊 |
[03:32] | I wanted to make Spencer a special welcome-home lunch. | 我只是想为斯宾塞做一顿特别的欢迎回家午餐 |
[03:34] | He was visiting BIPA. | 他去访问比帕了 |
[03:36] | BIPA, the Boston Institute of Performing Arts. | 比帕 波士顿表演艺术学院的缩写 |
[03:40] | He’s hoping to go there next Fall. | 他明年秋天想去那里就读 |
[03:42] | There he is. Hey, um, do you think you could rescue this? | 他已经到了 嘿 你能改良一下这个吗 |
[03:46] | – No problem. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[03:49] | Step one. | 第一步 |
[03:55] | Oh! I’m so glad you’re home. | 哦 太好啦 你回来了 |
[03:58] | – So how was BIPA? – Supa. | -在比帕怎么样 -超级好哇 |
[04:01] | It’s how they say “super” in Boston. | 在波士顿他们是这么说”超级好”的 |
[04:03] | I know. Hey, you wanna hear how they say, | 我知道的 嘿 你想知道他们怎么说 |
[04:06] | “go park your car in Harvard Yard”? | “去把车停到哈佛大学停车场”的吗 |
[04:08] | “Pahk your cah in hahvahd yahd”. | 去把车哇停到哈佛大学停车场哇 |
[04:12] | Supa. | 超级好哇 |
[04:15] | Mine’s better. | 我的更好笑 |
[04:17] | So hey, how was it? | 所以呢 怎么样 |
[04:19] | Oh my gosh, the school is amazing. | 天哪 那所学校太好了 |
[04:21] | – I mean, I loved it. – That’s awesome. | -真的 我爱上那里了 -那很好啊 |
[04:24] | So when do you find out if you got in? | 那你什么时候能知道录取结果呢 |
[04:26] | I already found out. | 我已经知道了 |
[04:28] | They accepted me. | 我被录取了 |
[04:30] | Way to go, boyfriend! | 很好啊 甜心 |
[04:31] | Oh yeah, uh-huh. | 哦太好了 |
[04:35] | Why am I the only one doing a happy dance? | 为什么只有我在跳开心舞 |
[04:38] | Well, because… because there’s one other thing. | 那是因为还有一件事情 |
[04:41] | Um, they want me to start a little early. | 嗯 他们想让我早入学一点 |
[04:43] | Well, like how early? | 要有多早 |
[04:45] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[04:47] | – What? – Yeah, it’s called early enrollment. | -什么 -没错 这叫提前入学 |
[04:49] | They have a space available and if I want it, I have to take it right now. | 他们现在有一个空的学位 如果我想去上学 就必须尽快 |
[04:53] | But you haven’t finished high school. | 但你还没念完高中啊 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I know, but I already have enough credits to graduate. | 是这样的 不过我的学分已经足够毕业了 |
[04:59] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:01] | This is… | 那真是 |
[05:04] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[05:07] | Hey, Teddy… | 嘿 泰迪 |
[05:10] | I haven’t made my decision yet. I mean, I wanted to talk to you first. | 我还没最后决定呢 我是说 我想先和你谈谈 |
[05:13] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[05:16] | I don’t know. I’m just kind of in shock. | 我不知道啊 我只是觉得有点突然 |
[05:19] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[05:22] | Who’s ready for some delicious New England chicken noodle chowder? | 谁想来点芬香飘溢的新英格兰杂脍鸡肉面 |
[05:28] | Denver Omelet? | 西式蛋饼呢 |
[05:38] | Guys, guys, I had an unbelievable day at work. | 各位 今天的工作真是难以置信啊 |
[05:41] | Wait until I tell you what happened. | 我来讲讲发生了什么吧 |
[05:43] | Oh, I think I hear Toby. | 哦 我好像听见托比在哭了 |
[05:45] | Baby’s right there. | 他就在那 |
[05:48] | – Oh, then I think I hear Charlie. – Charlie’s at a play date. | -哦 那我就是听到查莉了 -查莉出去玩了 |
[05:52] | I’m trying to get out of a bug story, work with me here. | 我就是不想听这个关于虫子的故事 帮帮我 |
[05:55] | Okay. So I’m doing a routine spray job over at the Andersons’… | 好啦 我本来在安德逊家做一个日常的喷药工作 |
[05:59] | They have a monthly maintenance package, | 他们买了包月维护套装 |
[06:01] | so that means I go every other Tuesday. | 所以我每周二都去那 |
[06:02] | So the first Tuesday is perimeter, the second Tuesday’s interior. | 第一次是周边 第二次是里面 |
[06:06] | – I think I hear the doorbell. – Oh no, you don’t. | -我好像听到门铃在响 -才没呢 |
[06:10] | Anyway, long story short… | 总之 长话短说 |
[06:13] | – I captured these bad boys. – Ugh. | -我抓到了这些小坏蛋 -啊 |
[06:15] | Huh? | 什么 |
[06:16] | Brazilian termites. | 巴西白蚁 |
[06:19] | Very rare, very destructive and they’ve never been found in North America… | 非常罕见 破坏力极强而且在北美洲从未被发现 |
[06:24] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[06:27] | Well, if they’re so destructive, why would you bring them into our house? | 他们有如此强的破坏性 为什么要把它拿进咱们的房子 |
[06:31] | Our wooden house? | 咱们木质的房子 |
[06:33] | Honey, I’m not an idiot. | 亲爱的 我又不是白痴 |
[06:35] | This container… termite-proof. | 这个容器 是有防白蚁设计的 |
[06:37] | – Are you sure? – I am sure. | -你确定吗 -十分确定 |
[06:40] | Besides, it’s only gonna be for one night. | 再者 这东西只在这里暂放一晚 |
[06:42] | Tomorrow I’m taking ’em to the University of Denver. | 明天我就把它交给丹佛大学 |
[06:45] | This could land me in the exterminator hall of fame. | 这样他们就可以把我供奉在灭虫专家名誉堂里了 |
[06:50] | Bob honey, that doesn’t exist. | 鲍伯亲 那东西并不存在 |
[06:53] | Honey, yes, it does. It’s in Detroit. | 亲爱的 有的 它在底特律 |
[06:57] | Used to be in Cleveland, but they had to move it. | 它曾坐落于克利夫兰 不过他们得搬走 |
[07:01] | Rat problem. | 老鼠问题 |
[07:09] | So I know that it’s a great opportunity, | 我知道这是一个绝佳的机会 |
[07:10] | but if Spencer leaves now, I’m gonna be so sad. | 但是如果斯宾塞现在就离开 我会伤心的 |
[07:14] | We have so many plans for the rest of the year. | 我们本来为剩下的时光安排了好多计划 |
[07:16] | When I get a boyfriend, we’re gonna make bunch of plans too. | 等我有了男朋友 我们也会有很多计划 |
[07:20] | Maybe you should make a plan to get a boyfriend. | 或许你该计划着先找到个男朋友 |
[07:23] | Maybe you should make a plan not to tell me to make a plan. | 或许你该计划着 别告诉我计划这个 |
[07:26] | Volleyball friends, huh? | 排球队的朋友 哈 |
[07:29] | Well, one problem at a time. | 好 一个一个问题说 |
[07:32] | So Spencer asked me what I thought he should do… | 斯宾塞征求我的意见 |
[07:35] | And I don’t know what to tell him. | 我不知道怎么回答他 |
[07:37] | I think if you’re lucky enough to get a boyfriend, | 我认为既然你已经足够幸运有男朋友了的话 |
[07:40] | you should never ever let him go… | 你永永远远也别让他离开你 |
[07:42] | Even if you have to lock him in the basement and not tell anybody. | 哪怕你需要偷偷把他锁在地下室里 |
[07:46] | So… | 所以呢 |
[07:49] | Of course I don’t want Spencer to go, | 我的确不希望斯宾塞离开 |
[07:52] | but I also don’t want to be the one to keep him from going. | 不过我也不希望我是那个拖他后腿的人 |
[07:56] | Oh man. I wish I had some experience with these things, | 天啊 真希望我有关于这方面事情的经验 |
[07:59] | but for some reason boys find me weird and off-putting. | 但不知为何男生们觉得我古怪又讨人嫌 |
[08:03] | Not just boys, sweetie. | 不只是男生哦 亲爱的 |
[08:07] | Kelsey, what do you think? | 凯西 你怎么看 |
[08:09] | I think whatever happens is gonna be great. | 我觉得不管怎样结果都会很好 |
[08:12] | But if Spencer goes, then Teddy will be crushed. | 如果斯宾塞去的话 泰迪会崩溃的 |
[08:15] | – You make a good point. – And if he doesn’t go, | -有道理 -但是如果不去 |
[08:18] | – he might be miserable. – That’s a good point, too. | -斯宾塞可能会难过 -你说得也有道理 |
[08:21] | So what are you saying? | 那你到底是怎么想的呢 |
[08:24] | That I agree with everybody. | 我觉得她俩说的都对 |
[08:26] | But you can’t agree with everybody. | 你只能赞同其中一个 |
[08:28] | You are absolutely right. | 说得太对了 |
[08:30] | You just did it again! | 你又来了 |
[08:32] | Okay, I’ve made my decision. | 算了 我已经做出决定了 |
[08:34] | – What is it? – I need some new friends. | -啥决定 -我得交些新朋友了 |
[08:41] | My little Deedee just loves playing with your little Charlie. | 我家小蒂蒂真的很喜欢和你家小查莉一起玩 |
[08:45] | Oh. | 真好 |
[08:46] | Although, last time she asked me, “why does Charlie have a boy’s name?” | 不过呢 她上次问我 为啥查莉取了个男生的名字呢 |
[08:51] | And I didn’t know what to tell her. | 我都不知道怎么回答她 |
[08:56] | Hey, honey. How’s your play date going? | 小宝贝 你和小伙伴玩得怎么样 |
[08:59] | – Eh. – Mmm. | -啊 -哦 |
[09:01] | Follow up question: Where’s Deedee? | 第二个问题 蒂蒂在哪呢 |
[09:04] | In jail. | 在监狱里 |
[09:07] | Final question: What does “jail” mean exactly? | 最后一个问题 她说的监狱准确来讲是什么意思 |
[09:10] | Uh, well, it means, we’d better go check. | 呃 意思是 我们还是去看一下吧 |
[09:17] | Oh, my. | 我的天哪 |
[09:19] | Oh. Oh, Deedee. | 哦 我的小蒂蒂 |
[09:22] | – Not funny. – Oh, sorry. | -这可不好笑 -哦 不好意思 |
[09:26] | – Oh. – Yeah, you guys go play. | -去吧 -嗯 你俩去玩吧 |
[09:28] | Maybe we should just stay in here with the girls for a while. | 我们还是在这儿和姑娘们待一会儿吧 |
[09:31] | – Sounds like a good idea. – Okay, sure. | -是个好主意 -那好 |
[09:34] | Well, at least this will make a good post for my blog. | 至少这可以作为我博客的一个好素材 |
[09:39] | Uh, you have a blog? | 你还写博客呢 |
[09:42] | I call it “Mama Debbie’s Daily Doing’s”. | 我的博客叫 黛比妈妈的生活日报 |
[09:49] | Oh, you’re serious. | 哎呀 你说真的 |
[09:51] | You betcha. | 那必须的 |
[09:53] | I post recipes, offer helpful hints… | 我写些食谱啊生活小窍门啊什么的 |
[09:56] | Share fun things Doug Dooley and I do together. | 分享一些和道格·杜利之间的有趣经历 |
[10:01] | Just passing along some of the things I’ve learned about motherhood and such. | 传授母女相处之道之类的 |
[10:05] | Wow, and you’ve based this on your vast experience with one child? | 哇 这么说你的博客都是基于你养这个孩子的经历了 |
[10:11] | And one on the way for a total of two. | 加上即将出来的这个 一共俩 |
[10:16] | Oh. I have a total of five. | 我有五个呢 |
[10:19] | It’s not a competition. | 这又不是什么竞赛 |
[10:22] | It wasn’t. | 之前的确不是 |
[10:33] | – What are you doing down here? – Toby kept me up all night. | -你在这干嘛呢 -托比害得我彻夜未眠 |
[10:36] | Ah. It’s called payback. | 哈 这就叫因果报应 |
[10:39] | When you were a baby, you used to make my life miserable, too. | 你小时候 我也被你折腾够呛 |
[10:42] | I will never forget the night I woke up in your crib and you were in my bed. | 我永远记得有一次我在你摇篮上醒来而你睡在我的床上 |
[10:46] | I still have no idea how you did that. | 我到现在都不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[10:50] | Well, me and Toby sharing a room is not gonna work. | 让我和托比住一屋那是绝对不可能的 |
[10:54] | Something has to be done… now. | 我得想想办法 现在就想 |
[10:57] | Oh! Are you gonna do something bad? | 你是要干坏事了么 |
[10:59] | Because that’d be great… | 那样的话就太好了 |
[11:01] | – For me. – What are you talking about? | -从我的角度来说 -你说啥呢 |
[11:05] | Well, I have to break some difficult news to mom and dad, | 因为我有个不太好的消息要告诉爸妈 |
[11:07] | and they’re not gonna be happy. | 估计他们知道了会生气 |
[11:09] | So I was thinking maybe if you got in trouble, | 所以我在想如果这会儿你惹出点事 |
[11:11] | I could sneak my news in and kind of piggyback on your badness. | 然后我再跟他们说 就不会把焦点放在我身上了 |
[11:16] | Well, what’s the news? | 是什么事呢 |
[11:18] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 其实也没什么 |
[11:21] | You know, I’d get it out of you, but I am way too tired. | 其实我很想帮你 但我实在是太困了 |
[11:25] | So what do you think? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[11:27] | You gonna be getting into trouble anytime soon? | 你会很快整出点事的对么 |
[11:29] | I don’t know. It’s different. | 不好说 这是两码事 |
[11:32] | I’m a teenager now. | 我现在可是个青少年了 |
[11:34] | Well, what kind of attitude is that? | 你这是什么态度 |
[11:38] | That is quitter talk. | 这次谈话还没完 |
[11:44] | Brazilian termites. | 巴西白蚁 |
[11:46] | This is the most exciting thing | 这是自我06年发现乌克兰毛虫之后 |
[11:48] | since I discovered those Ukrainian grub worms in ’06. | 最激动人心的事了 |
[11:51] | Excuse me, I discovered those. | 拜托 那是我发现的 |
[11:54] | No, I was in the crawl space. | 不对 当时我在槽隙中 |
[11:56] | You were in the port-a-john. | 你在一旁看着 |
[11:59] | Fine. Here. | 好吧 给你 |
[12:01] | Feast your eyes on those little beauties. | 好好欣赏这些小家伙吧 |
[12:04] | I don’t see ’em. | 我看不到啊 |
[12:05] | – Well, they’re in there. – Are you sure? | -不就在里面吗 -你确定么 |
[12:07] | All I see are two little holes. | 我只看到两个小洞 |
[12:09] | Holes?! | 小洞 |
[12:11] | Oh no. | 坏了 |
[12:12] | No no no! They ate right through the plastic! | 不不不 它们把塑料吃了 |
[12:16] | Oh, this is bad. This is really bad. | 出事了 出大事了 |
[12:20] | Okay, look, we gotta wipe ’em out before they multiply… | 听着 咱得在白蚁繁殖之前找到它们 |
[12:23] | More importantly, before Amy finds out. | 更重要的是 要在艾米发现之前 |
[12:26] | Well, we could tent the place. | 我们可以把这地方罩起来 |
[12:29] | Hey, there you go. | 你好聪明啊 |
[12:30] | She’ll never notice a giant gas-filled tarp covering the house. | 她怎么会发现罩在屋子上的巨大的充气包呢 |
[12:34] | Well, then what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[12:37] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[12:39] | To the bug mobile! | 去防虫中心 |
[12:42] | I love when he does that. | 我好喜欢他现在这个样子 |
[12:51] | Hey, sweetie, can you go get me the jail? Mommy needs to do laundry. | 宝贝 你能帮妈妈把监狱拿来不 妈妈要洗衣服了 |
[12:54] | – Okay. – Thank you, sweetie. | -好的 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[12:57] | Hi, Charlie. Hey, mom. | 嘿 小查莉 嘿 老妈 |
[12:59] | – Hey, sweetie. – What you doing? | -嘿 亲爱的 -您干嘛呢 |
[13:01] | Working on my mommy blog. | 写我的妈妈博客呢 |
[13:03] | Mommy blog? That doesn’t sound like you. | 妈妈博客 听上去不太像您的风格啊 |
[13:05] | I am gonna kick Debbie Dooley’s butt. | 我要完胜黛比·杜利 |
[13:08] | That sounds like you. | 这才是您的风格嘛 |
[13:11] | The only problem is I’m having trouble coming up with topics. | 现在唯一困扰我的是文章主题 |
[13:14] | What kind of stuff does Debbie post about? | 那黛比都写些什么呢 |
[13:15] | – Recipes… – Ooh, so that’s out. | -菜谱 -真老土 |
[13:19] | She also writes about fun stuff she does with her husband, so that’s out too. | 她还写和她老公之间的趣事 同样老土 |
[13:25] | Hey, where is Gabe? He’s always up to something? | 盖比哪去了 怎么总是不见他人影 |
[13:27] | Well, here’s hoping. | 但愿他能有主意 |
[13:29] | I mean for you and your blog. | 我是说你的博客主题 |
[13:32] | Not for me. | 没说我 |
[13:34] | Why would I need him to do anything bad? | 我怎么会需要他干坏事呢 |
[13:38] | Coming! | 来了 |
[13:49] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[13:51] | – So listen, I… – So, Teddy, I… | -听我说 -泰迪 我 |
[13:52] | – You first. – Okay, um… | -你先说 -好的 |
[13:56] | I’m just gonna come out and say it. | 那我就说了 |
[14:00] | I think you should go to Boston. | 我觉得你应该去波士顿 |
[14:05] | Because I was kinda leaning towards not going. | 其实我更倾向于不去 |
[14:08] | – Why? – I just don’t think I can leave you. | -为什么 -我不想离开你 |
[14:11] | Oh, Spence, but BIPA is your dream school. | 斯宾塞 但是那是你梦想的学校 |
[14:14] | It’s the best musicprogram in the country | 有全国最好的音乐专业 |
[14:16] | and you know if you don’t grab this opportunity, | 如果你不抓住这个机会 |
[14:18] | you’re gonna regret it for the rest of your life. | 你会后悔一辈子的 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but it’s not the only college out there. | 又不是只有那一所大学 |
[14:22] | I mean, I could stay here and audition for | 我是说 我还可以申请 |
[14:24] | the Denver Institute of Performing Arts. | 丹佛学院的表演艺术专业 |
[14:26] | – DIPA? – Yeah. | -迪帕 -是的 |
[14:29] | DIPA’s not as good as BIPA. | 迪帕可比不上比帕 |
[14:31] | Oh yeah? You know who went to DIPA? | 哦是么 你知道谁上的迪帕吗 |
[14:34] | – Kelly Ripa. – Ripa went to DIPA? | -凯利·瑞帕 -瑞帕上的迪帕 |
[14:36] | No, I just wanted to hear you say that. | 不是 我就是想听你问这句 |
[14:40] | Hey, you know you have to do this. | 你知道你必须要这么做 |
[14:43] | Yeah, but what about us? | 那我们怎么办 |
[14:45] | Well, there will still be an us, just a long-distance us. | 我们还是我们啊 只不过变成了异地恋而已 |
[14:50] | – You really think we can make that work? – Hey, nothing is far away anymore. | -你真觉得那样可行 -现在通讯这么发达 |
[14:53] | We can… we can text. | 我们可以发短信 |
[14:56] | We can talk on the phone. We can video chat. | 可以打电话 视频聊天 |
[14:58] | We can email. | 还可以发邮件 |
[15:00] | Oh, and the great part is that when I smell funny… | 最大的好处在于我身上有怪味的时候 |
[15:03] | You won’t have a clue. | 你也闻不到 |
[15:04] | – Hey, you never smell funny. – I know. | -你身上从来没怪味 -我知道 |
[15:13] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. We can do this. | 没关系 亲爱的 我们能克服的 |
[15:16] | Yeah, of course we can. | 嗯 我们肯定可以的 |
[15:20] | So when do you have to leave? | 那你什么时候走 |
[15:26] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[15:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | Then come here. | 过来 |
[15:36] | Until tomorrow, I’m not gonna let you go. | 明天之前 我是不会放开你了 |
[15:40] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[15:45] | Hey, it’s kinda cold out here. You wanna go inside? | 外面有点冷 要进屋吗 |
[15:48] | Sure. | 好 |
[15:59] | Okay, my hungry little ants… | 来吧 饥饿的小蚂蚁们 |
[16:03] | Today’s special is Brazilian. | 今日供应巴西特产 |
[16:07] | Bon Appetit. | 祝君好胃口 |
[16:09] | – Dad? – Ow! | -老爸 -嗷 |
[16:13] | – P.J.! – Why are you releasing ants in the house? | -PJ -您干吗在屋里放蚂蚁啊 |
[16:17] | Uh, because… | 呃 我是 |
[16:20] | I’m training. | 我是在训练 |
[16:22] | Uh, I’m uh, letting the ants go now so I can catch ’em again later. | 我先把蚂蚁放走然后再捕捉回来 |
[16:28] | All the exterminators do it. | 灭虫专家都是这么训练的 |
[16:31] | Dad, do you think it’s fair to say I’m not the brightest Duncan? | 老爸 公平地说 我不是邓肯家最聪明的人吧 |
[16:36] | It… it’s more than fair, son. | 相当公平 孩子 |
[16:40] | So if I’m not buying this story, who do you think will? | 连我都不信的借口 谁会信呢 |
[16:46] | All right, look, um… | 好吧 听着 |
[16:50] | Those Brazilian termites that I brought home? | 还记得我带回家的那些巴西白蚁吗 |
[16:52] | They got out, so I brought in some ants, | 他们跑出去了 所以我引进了一些蚂蚁 |
[16:55] | because the ants will eat the termites. See? So it’s gonna be fine. | 你知道蚂蚁以白蚁为食吧 所以很快就没事了 |
[16:59] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[17:03] | Why don’t you just tent the house? | 为什么不直接清理房子 |
[17:05] | Because I don’t want your mom to find out. | 因为我不想让你妈妈发现 |
[17:07] | Because if mom found out, that’d be bad. | 因为妈妈发现的话情况就糟糕了 |
[17:10] | That would be very bad. | 会非常糟糕的 |
[17:12] | But she’s not gonna find out. | 但她是不会发现的 |
[17:14] | Right, right. | 对的 对的 |
[17:15] | Uh, but when she does, could you let me know? | 嗯 万一她知道了 能告诉我一声么 |
[17:19] | – Why? – Just because. | -干什么 -就是 |
[17:24] | It’s not like I have something to hide. | 我绝对没有隐瞒什么事情不说 |
[17:27] | Coming! | 来了 |
[17:41] | – Hello? – It’s open! | -有人吗 -门开着 |
[17:47] | – What is this? – It’s my new room. | -这是什么 -我的新卧室 |
[17:50] | No, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[17:53] | Then what’s my bed doing here? | 没看见我的床在这儿吗 |
[17:55] | Gabe, you are not taking over the living room. | 盖比 你不能占用客厅当卧室 |
[17:58] | It’s not the living room. It’s the fireplace area. | 这又不是客厅 就是壁炉边上 |
[18:01] | Oh yeah, that makes me feel better | 好吧 这样说我感觉好点 |
[18:03] | Gabe… With fire in his room. | 盖比的卧室要火烧屁股了 |
[18:08] | Now pack it up! | 打包走人 |
[18:11] | That’s what I get for answering the curtain. | 这就是拉开帘子的代价 |
[18:18] | It’s so good to see your face. | 看见你真是太好了 |
[18:20] | I know it’s only been a few days, but I miss you so much. | 虽然只是几天不见 但我真的好想你 |
[18:24] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[18:25] | And I’m sorry we haven’t been able to talk very much it’s just… | 很抱歉我们好久没聊天了 我只是太忙了 |
[18:28] | With orientation and everything… | 熟悉情况之类的 |
[18:30] | It’s okay. I get it. | 没关系 我懂的 |
[18:32] | Teddy, can you give me a hand with Toby? | 泰迪 帮我照看一下托比好吗 |
[18:36] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[18:50] | – Hey, Mr. Duncan. – Oh! | -嘿 邓肯先生 -噢 |
[18:54] | Spencer? What are you doing on the computer? | 斯宾塞 你在电脑里做什么 |
[18:58] | Oh, just video-chatting. | 只是在视频聊天 |
[18:59] | Hey, how about that? | 嘿 最近怎么样 |
[19:03] | You see the butt scratch? | 你看见我挠屁股了 |
[19:06] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 先生 |
[19:08] | I had an itch. | 有点痒 |
[19:10] | Oh no, I completely understand. It’s just… | 没事 我能理解 但是 |
[19:12] | Well, after the scratch you picked up an apple. | 怎么说呢 你挠过痒后抓起了一个苹果 |
[19:15] | Then you put it back. | 然后你又放回去了 |
[19:19] | Well, yeah, I just… | 这个啊 我就是 |
[19:21] | I realized I was in the mood for cereal. | 突然意识到更想吃麦片 |
[19:24] | Not really the point. | 这其实不是问题所在 |
[19:28] | – Okay, I’m back. – See you. | -亲爱的我回来了 -拜拜 |
[19:32] | Finally, we’re all alone. | 终于到我们的二人世界了 |
[19:35] | Hello. | 泰迪姐姐 |
[19:37] | Except for Charlie. | 查莉是例外 |
[19:41] | – Hi, Charlie. – How did he get in there? | -嗨 小查莉 -他怎么进到里面的 |
[19:44] | Charlie, Spencer’s not really in the computer. | 小查莉 斯宾塞并不是真的在电脑里 |
[19:46] | He’s in Boston. | 他在波士顿 |
[19:49] | – Can you see me? – I sure can. | -你能看见我吗 – 当然 |
[19:52] | I just can’t see your sister. | 只是看不见你姐姐了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, just chilling in my new room, dude. | 对啊 在我的新房间里颤抖呢 哥们 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m loving it. | 嗯 我很享受 |
[20:08] | Um, I’m gonna need to call you back. | 呃 我一会儿再给你打回去 |
[20:12] | No, the spin cycle just started. | 没 只是开始甩干了而已 |
[20:17] | This might be a problem. | 这可是个问题 |
[20:23] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:25] | Just thought I’d pop over and tell you, | 只是觉得我应该过来告诉你一声 |
[20:28] | – I saw your blog. – Oh. | -我看你的博客了 -哦 |
[20:30] | And I especially enjoyed your first post, “that darn Carlie”. | 还有我特别喜欢你的第一篇博文 那该死的小卡莉 |
[20:43] | Oh. Well uh, thank you. | 噢 非常感谢 |
[20:46] | And next time you have any helpful suggestions, | 下次如果还有什么建设性意见的话 |
[20:49] | don’t come over. | 不用特意拜访 |
[20:50] | Yeah. Just feel free to put it in my comments section. | 对啊 就随便写在我的评论区就好 |
[20:53] | Oh, that’s thoughtful. | 考虑的好周到 |
[20:56] | Mm-hmm. Well, I always enjoy telling you where to put things. | 当然 我总是乐于告诉你东西该如何安置 |
[20:59] | Mmm. Since I’m here now, let me give you a few tips. | 既然我来这儿了 就给你点小贴士吧 |
[21:04] | I call them “Debbie Dooley’s dos and don’ts”. | 我称之为 黛比·杜利的”二要二不要” |
[21:08] | Do use spell-check. | 要使用拼写检查 |
[21:11] | Don’t not use spell-check. | 不要不使用拼写检查 |
[21:16] | Do know that my blog will always be more popular than yours. | 要记得我的博客永远都比你的出名 |
[21:21] | Don’t think it won’t. | 不要不这么认为 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 就这样吧 |
[21:31] | That’s great. That’s great. | 好极了 好极了 |
[21:33] | Though, you know, I have some helpful hints myself. Yeah. | 不过 你要知道 我也有自己的友情提示 |
[21:36] | Do go back to where you came from. | 要记住从哪儿来回哪儿去 |
[21:39] | Don’t bother me again. | 不要再来烦我 |
[21:46] | So how’s the long-distance relationship going? | 你们的异地恋最近怎么样了 |
[21:49] | Not good. You know, we both have such different schedules, | 不是很好 你知道的 我们的日程安排完全不同 |
[21:53] | we barely had any time to talk. | 甚至连聊天的时间都没有 |
[21:55] | Told you you should’ve locked him in the basement. | 当初都告诉你该把他锁在地下室里了 |
[22:01] | I know it’s only been three days, but I miss him so much. | 我知道只过了三天 但是我好想他啊 |
[22:05] | I just wish I could see him. | 真想见见他 |
[22:07] | So why don’t you? | 为什么不呢 |
[22:09] | Fly all the way to Boston by myself? | 飞去波士顿 就我一个人 |
[22:12] | My mom and dad would never let me do that. | 老妈老爸不可能允许我这么做的 |
[22:15] | Unless they didn’t know about it. | 除非他们不知道 |
[22:17] | You could just tell them that you’re spending the weekend at my house. | 你可以跟他们说你在我家里度过周末 |
[22:23] | That’s good. I like that. | 好主意 我喜欢 |
[22:26] | So this weekend, we’ll be at… | 那么这个周末 我们去 |
[22:29] | “Your house”. | 你家 |
[22:31] | Yeah, sleepover at Ivy’s! | 耶 艾薇之夜到来 |
[22:35] | It’s not really happening. | 又不是真的 |
[22:38] | Yeah, it’s not really happening. | 就是 又不是真的 |
[22:43] | I’ll bring the I’ll bring the popcorn balls.. | 我会带点爆米花球来的 |
[22:51] | Oh, this is nice. | 这感觉真好 |
[23:04] | – Hey, Gabe. – You left the lights on, dad. | -嘿 盖比 -老爸 车灯还开着 |
[23:07] | They turn off by themselves. | 他们自己会灭的 |
[23:10] | See? | 看吧 |
[23:19] | Dad! | 爸 |
[23:24] | Yeah, been having some trouble with that! | 又来了 这毛病有好一阵子了 |
[23:30] | Well, good night! | 好吧 睡个好觉 |
[23:39] | Okay, mom. Well, I’m off to Ivy’s for the weekend. | 对了 老妈 我去艾薇家过周末 |
[23:43] | Whoa. That’s a pretty big suitcase you got there. | 哇哦 你带了个相当大的箱子啊 |
[23:48] | Oh, Ivy and I are doing makeovers. We’re, uh… you… | 哦 艾薇和我打算做点扮装游戏 我们 呃 |
[23:51] | You know us girls. | 你懂的 女孩游戏 |
[23:53] | Oh, well, before you go, come check out my blog. | 对了 走之前过来看看我的博客 |
[23:55] | Oh, you have a blog. | 噢 你有个博客 |
[23:58] | – “Half a dozen Duncans”. – Catchy, huh? | -半打邓肯家族 -引人注目吧 哈 |
[24:02] | “The adventures of Amy Duncan, | 艾米·邓肯历险记 |
[24:04] | a mama bird whose nest is bursting with six crazy chickies”. | 一个巢中挤满六只疯狂小鸟的鸟妈妈 |
[24:08] | Mom, you only have five kids. | 妈 你只有五个孩子啊 |
[24:11] | I made one up. | 又编了一个 |
[24:14] | Skippy. | 斯基比 |
[24:17] | – Skippy Duncan. – Mmm. | -斯基比·邓肯 -嗯 |
[24:19] | Skippy Marie Duncan. | 斯基比·玛丽·邓肯 |
[24:21] | She’s eight. | 她今年八岁 |
[24:23] | You are an interesting woman, mom. | 老妈 你真是一位有意思的女人 |
[24:25] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢啊 亲爱的 |
[24:28] | And oh my goodness, this Skippy is a handful. | 还有哦 天呐 这个斯基比可是个捣蛋鬼 |
[24:33] | Last night because she was afraid of the dark, | 昨晚她因为怕黑 |
[24:35] | she set off a bunch of fireworks. | 点燃了一堆烟火 |
[24:37] | Boy, did that cause a ruckus. | 天呀 都引起骚动了 |
[24:41] | A very interesting woman. | 一位非常有意思的女人 |
[24:51] | What happened? | 这是怎么了 |
[24:52] | Did mom and dad kick you out because you did something horrible? | 你闯了什么祸被老爸老妈赶出来了么 |
[24:55] | Please say yes. | 拜托回答是 |
[24:57] | Dude, I didn’t do anything. This is my new room. | 哥们 我没闯祸 这是我的新卧室 |
[25:01] | Gabe, you can’t live on the porch. | 盖比 你不能住在走廊上 |
[25:03] | – Why not? – Well, for one thing, there’s no light. | -为什么 -嗯 比如说 这里没有灯 |
[25:06] | Porch light. | 门廊壁灯 |
[25:07] | There’s no running water. | 这里也没有水 |
[25:09] | Hose. | 自来水 |
[25:11] | What about a bathroom? | 那厕所呢 |
[25:12] | Hello. | 这是什么 |
[25:15] | You’ve got it all figured out, huh? | 你已经把所有的都安排好了 是吧 |
[25:17] | Been so busy with your new room | 你一直忙着你的新房间 |
[25:19] | you forgot to get in trouble for your big brother. | 你都忘了为你老哥去惹惹麻烦了 |
[25:23] | What are you so afraid to tell mom and dad? | 到底什么事 你不敢告诉爸妈 |
[25:25] | Can’t say. It’s bad. | 不能说 这太糟糕了 |
[25:27] | Oh, come on, it can’t be that bad. Just tell me what it is. | 告诉我吧 不会糟糕到哪儿去的 到底怎么了 |
[25:33] | Okay, but you have to promise not to tell anybody. | 好的 但是你要保证不能告诉任何人 |
[25:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[25:38] | All right. Here goes. | 好吧 就是 |
[25:41] | I dropped out of college. | 我退学了 |
[25:43] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:45] | Oh man, mom and dad are gonna kill you! | 天呐 爸妈会杀了你的 |
[25:48] | You just said it wasn’t even that bad. | 你刚刚还说事情不会糟糕到哪儿去的 |
[25:50] | I didn’t know what it was! | 我刚刚那是不知道什么事 |
[25:52] | Wait. Why’d you quit college? | 等等 你为什么要退学 |
[25:55] | Because it’s just… it’s just not for me. | 就是因为 我并不适合大学 |
[25:58] | And there’s something else I wanna do. | 我想做一些别的事情 |
[26:00] | Well, you’d better do it quick, | 好吧 那你最好赶紧去做 |
[26:01] | because mom and dad are gonna kill you! | 因为爸妈会杀了你的 |
[26:03] | You said that already! | 你已经说过一遍了 |
[26:07] | Well, when are you gonna tell ’em? | 那你准备什么时候告诉他们 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:10] | Soon, probably. | 应该很快吧 |
[26:12] | There’s a chance dad might be in some hot water with mom. | 总有一天 老爸惹毛了老妈 |
[26:15] | I’m gonna wait and see how that plays out. | 我就等到那时候再看怎么办 |
[26:19] | Hey, can I use your bathroom? | 嘿 能借你厕所一用么 |
[26:20] | – Yeah, sure, go ahead. – Cool. | -可以 用吧 -酷 |
[26:27] | – Oh, hey, hon. – Hey, sweetie. | -嘿 老婆 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[26:29] | Look, babe, there’s sandwich fixins over there if you’re interested. | 亲爱的 那儿有三明治 想吃的话自己拿 |
[26:34] | That sounds… | 听起来 |
[26:36] | Guh | 啊 |
[26:39] | “Guh”? What does that mean? | “啊”是什么意思 |
[26:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[26:58] | Just stretching. | 就伸展一下 |
[27:01] | Before you eat? | 在吃东西之前 |
[27:03] | It’s pretty important. | 这非常重要 |
[27:12] | So what’s bringing you to Boston? | 怎么去波士顿呢 |
[27:14] | Well, hopefully this plane. | 坐这架飞机去啊 |
[27:19] | No, actually, I’m gonna go visit my boyfriend. | 事实上我是去看我男朋友的 |
[27:23] | We’re in a long-distance relationship. | 我们是异地恋 |
[27:25] | Ah. Well, you’re sitting next to the right guy. | 噢 那你遇到我就对了 |
[27:27] | I travel for a living and I’ve got tons of tips. | 以旅行为生的我 有许多许多的建议给你 |
[27:32] | First off, don’t travel for a living. | 第一条 不要以旅行为生 |
[27:39] | Seriously now, you’re always gonna have to have one of these things handy. | 说正经的 你需要时时都带着它 |
[27:43] | Well, it looks very comfortable. | 看起来很舒服 |
[27:47] | I always carry a spare. | 我一直都带个备用的 |
[27:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:52] | Hungry? | 饿了么 |
[27:53] | Uh, I guess. What do you got? | 有点 你有什么 |
[27:56] | Waldorf salad. | 华尔道夫色拉 |
[27:59] | Well, if that’s all you got. | 好吧 你只有这些么 |
[28:01] | Fresh ground pepper? | 现磨黑胡椒 |
[28:04] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[28:09] | By the way, I’m Herb Pickier. | 对了 我叫赫伯·匹克 |
[28:11] | Oh, Teddy Duncan. Nice to meet you. | 泰迪·邓肯 很高兴认识你 |
[28:14] | Tell me, Teddy, do you have any need for high-pressure gas flanges? | 泰迪 你需要高压法兰盘么 |
[28:20] | Um, not at the moment. | 呃 现在不用 |
[28:23] | Oh. Well, take my card, anyway. | 那好吧 这是我名片 |
[28:27] | You never know. | 以备不时之需 |
[28:30] | I pretty much know, but thank you. | 我很清楚我不需要 不过谢谢 |
[28:35] | So how long you gonna be in Boston? | 你准备在波士顿呆多久 |
[28:37] | Oh, just for the weekend. I’m gonna surprise my boyfriend. | 就呆一个周末而已 我准备给我男朋友一个惊喜 |
[28:40] | I can’t wait to see the look on his face. | 我迫不及待想看到他的表情 |
[28:45] | I’m going to Denver to surprise my girlfriend. | 我要去丹佛看我女朋友 给她一个惊喜 |
[28:47] | I can’t wait to see the look on her face. | 我迫不及待想看到她的表情 |
[29:02] | It’s open. | 门开着呢 |
[29:03] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[29:08] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[29:10] | But I don’t know who you are. | 但我不知道你是谁 |
[29:11] | Ahem, um, is Spencer here? | 呃 斯宾塞在么 |
[29:14] | He’s in Denver. He went to surprise his girlfriend. | 他在丹佛 他去那儿给他女朋友惊喜 |
[29:17] | I’m his girlfriend. I came here to surprise him. | 我就是他女朋友 我是来给他惊喜的 |
[29:21] | Well, that was exciting for a second. | 刚刚那一会儿是挺令人激动的 |
[29:32] | Teddy. You’re never gonna guess where I am. | 泰迪 你根本猜不到我现在在哪儿 |
[29:35] | – Denver? – Huh. I thought that would be harder. | -丹佛 -想不到你会这么容易猜到 |
[29:39] | Yeah, well, guess where I am. | 那你猜猜我在哪儿 |
[29:42] | – Boston! – What? | -波士顿 -什么 |
[29:45] | Well, I guess we both had the same idea. Surprise! | 看来我们想到一块儿去了 惊喜 |
[29:51] | Oh gosh, this is terrible. We’re not gonna be able to see each other. | 天呐 太悲剧了 我们又见不到对方了 |
[29:54] | Yes, we are. Okay, you stay right there. | 不 我们会见面的 这样吧 你就呆在那儿 |
[29:57] | I’ll just take the first flight back. | 我坐最近的一趟飞机回来 |
[29:58] | Well, I mean I’m already at your front door. | 好吧 可是我已经在你家门口了 |
[30:00] | I might as well say hi to your parents. | 我应该进去跟你爸妈打个招呼 |
[30:03] | Don’t. No no, what are you doing? | 不要 别啊 你在干嘛呢 |
[30:05] | They don’t know that I’m out here. | 他们不知道我出来了 |
[30:06] | – Well, I just rang the bell. – Just… move! | -可是 我刚刚按门铃了 -快点闪啊 |
[30:17] | Son, that is what we call “ding-dong ditch”. | 儿子 这就是传说中的”叮咚陷阱” |
[30:28] | Hey, Charlie, wanna play a game? | 嘿 查莉 想玩游戏么 |
[30:32] | Okay, so I’m thinking of a number, | 好的 现在我想一个数字 |
[30:34] | and if you guess it, you get to have Toby move into your room. | 如果你猜到了 你就可以让托比搬过来跟你一块儿住了 |
[30:38] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[30:44] | Hey P.J., you wanna play a game? | 嘿PJ 你想玩个游戏么 |
[30:47] | Still trying to find a bedroom, huh? | 还在找你的新房间么 |
[30:50] | Yeah, and I’ve tried everywhere… | 基本每个地方都试遍了 |
[30:52] | The living room, the basement, the front porch. | 客厅 地下室 前廊 |
[30:55] | I assume you’ve ruled out the attic. Ugh! | 我猜你肯定漏了阁楼 |
[30:58] | – The what? – The attic. Ugh! | -哪里 -阁楼 |
[31:03] | We have an attic? | 我们家还有阁楼 |
[31:05] | Yeah. It’s upstairs. | 对啊 在楼上 |
[31:07] | Yeah yeah, that’d be the place for it. | 好的 好的 我的新房间就在那儿了 |
[31:10] | Wait. Why didn’t I know we had an attic? | 等等 为什么我不知道我们还有阁楼 |
[31:12] | You didn’t know we had a tree house either. | 你还不知道我们家有一个树屋呢 |
[31:15] | You gotta start looking up. | 是时候往上看看了 |
[31:24] | See? Ugh! | 看吧 呃 |
[31:28] | It’s not “ugh!” It’s…”Hey!” | 不是”呃” 是”耶” |
[31:39] | – Teddy! – Herb. Hi. | -泰迪 -赫伯 嗨 |
[31:42] | Hey, how was your day in Boston? | 嘿 在波士顿呆得怎么样了 |
[31:44] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[31:46] | Pillow me. | 给我枕头 |
[31:49] | Thanks. So… | 谢谢 |
[31:52] | My boyfriend decided to surprise me and flew out to Denver. | 我男朋友为了给我惊喜飞去了丹佛 |
[31:56] | Oh, the old double surprise gone bad. | 噢 这种陈旧的双重惊喜都会悲剧 |
[32:00] | I could sing a few bars of that one. | 我能为这种事唱上几首歌 |
[32:04] | But you’re not going to, right? | 但是你不会唱的 对吧 |
[32:06] | No no, they frown upon that during the safety announcement. | 不会 他们在安全通知时是不允许我这样做的 |
[32:12] | It’s just that by the time I get back, | 等到我回到丹佛的时候 |
[32:13] | Spencer I will barely have any time together. | 我和斯宾塞也没有多少时间呆在一起 |
[32:16] | All long-distance relationships are brutal. | 所有的异地恋都很残忍 |
[32:18] | You try to make ’em work. | 你试着努力得去维系 |
[32:20] | You email, you text, you video chat… | 邮件 信息 视频 |
[32:24] | Then one night you decide | 突然在一个晚上你发现 |
[32:26] | you’d rather watch a “Battlestar Galactica” Marathon | 你更想做的事是看”星际大战” |
[32:28] | and suddenly you’re the bad guy. | 就这样你就当了恶人 |
[32:33] | I’m pretty sure that won’t happen to me. | 我敢肯定这种事不会发生在我的身上 |
[32:42] | Good to know. | 我知道了 |
[32:44] | All I’m trying to say is there’s no substitute | 我想说的就是什么也不能代替 |
[32:46] | for being in the same place together, | 两个人在同一个地方生活 |
[32:49] | and anyone who thinks otherwise is just kidding themselves. | 那些认为自己是例外的人 只是自己骗自己而已 |
[32:55] | Oh, except for you and your boyfriend. | 噢 你和你男朋友例外 |
[32:57] | You kids’ll be fine. | 你们俩会好好的 |
[33:02] | This is the Captain speaking. Just wanna let you know | 各位乘客 我是机长 现在通知大家 |
[33:04] | that there’s some weather over the Ohio valley, | 现在在俄亥俄河谷上方有一股强气流 |
[33:07] | so we’re gonna be a little delayed tonight… | 所以今晚的航班会延迟 |
[33:09] | Three, four hours tops. | 最多三四个小时 |
[33:12] | Wha… well, here’s a thought: | 哇 好吧 这样好不好 |
[33:14] | Fly around Ohio. | 绕着俄亥俄飞吧 |
[33:19] | Well, looks like we’re gonna be here for a while. | 嗯 看样子我们要在这要多待一会儿了 |
[33:22] | Mini quiche? | 小蛋饼 |
[33:31] | – Hey, mom. – Hey, P.J. | -嘿 妈妈 -嘿 PJ |
[33:34] | Okay, she’s sitting right there. Just… | 好了 她正在那儿坐着 正好 |
[33:37] | Get it over with and tell her you dropped out of college. | 过去把退学的事告诉她 |
[33:40] | If you hold it in one more second, you’ll go… | 如果再拖延一秒 你就 |
[33:42] | Ooh, grapes! | 哦 有葡萄 |
[33:45] | When did we get those? | 啥时候买的 |
[33:47] | Mom must’ve gone to the store. | 妈妈一定去超市了 |
[33:50] | But she doesn’t always wash them. | 但她老是不洗葡萄啊 |
[33:54] | Did I just eat an unwashed grape? | 我是不是吃了个没洗的葡萄 |
[33:59] | What am I doing in the kitchen? | 我来厨房做什么来着 |
[34:02] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[34:07] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[34:09] | There’s something I gotta tell ya. | 有件事要告诉你 |
[34:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[34:16] | Yeah, hold on. | 是的 等一下 |
[34:18] | Uh, somebody from “Good Morning, Denver” wants to talk to you. | 有个”早安丹佛”的人找你 |
[34:21] | “Good Morning, Denver”? The TV show? | “早安丹佛” 那个电视秀 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:27] | I think I have a minute. | 我想我可以给他一分钟时间 |
[34:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:35] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[34:39] | Uh-huh. | 嗯啊 |
[34:41] | Uh-huh. | 嗯啊 |
[34:43] | I… I think I could arrange something. | 我想我可以安排一下 |
[34:46] | Oh, very good. | 哦 太好了 |
[34:48] | Yes, thank you for calling. | 好的 谢谢你的来电 |
[35:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[35:06] | I’m gonna be on TV! | 老娘要上电视了 |
[35:08] | Wow, that’s great, mom. | 哇 太好了 妈妈 |
[35:10] | They loved my mommy blog and they want me to do a segment on the show! | 他们喜欢我的妈咪博客 还给我安排了一次电视访谈 |
[35:14] | And if it all goes well, be a regular. | 要是一切顺利的话 我就能成常驻了 |
[35:16] | – They said that? – No, but they will! | -他们这么说的 -没 他们一定会的 |
[35:19] | After I’m on TV. | 等着我上了电视吧 |
[35:33] | Well, I think that’s all the ant traps. | 这是所有的白蚁笼子了 |
[35:36] | Okay. Well, by now the ants have done their job | 好了 现在捕蚁任务完成 |
[35:40] | – and the termites are gone. – Sure hope so. | -白蚁都没了 -但愿如此 |
[35:43] | Come on, 2,000 ants against two termites? | 得了吧 收拾得了两千个蚂蚁弄不好两个白蚁 |
[35:46] | I think I likes me my odds. | 我愿意赌一下 |
[35:55] | Oh no, I… it’s termites! | 哦不 白蚁 |
[35:57] | Dozens of ’em! | 好多 |
[35:59] | How did they multiply so fast? | 它们怎么能繁殖的这么快 |
[36:01] | Well, they are in the Duncan house. | 嗯 它们在邓肯家 |
[36:03] | Kind of a “when in Rome” situation? | 也算是入乡随俗吧 |
[36:08] | Ah. We’re gonna have to tent the house. | 我们得隔离房子了 |
[36:11] | What am I gonna tell Amy? | 我怎么跟艾米说啊 |
[36:13] | You could tell her the truth. | 可以跟她实话实说 |
[36:14] | Or… | 或者是 |
[36:17] | – A vacation? – Yes. | -度假 -是的 |
[36:20] | Honey, you work so hard, | 亲爱的 你这么辛苦 |
[36:22] | you do so much around here you deserve a vacation. | 忙前忙后的 你值得拥有一次度假 |
[36:24] | Well, okay. That sounds great. When were you thinking? | 好吧 好主意 你计划啥时候开始 |
[36:27] | 8:00 A.M. Tuesday to 8:00 A.M. Thursday. | 从周二早八点到周四早八点 |
[36:31] | 48 hours of fun! | 48小时的欢乐时光 |
[36:32] | Just you, me, the kids and the perishables. | 就带上你 我 孩子们还有过期的食物 |
[36:36] | Bob, Bob, I can’t do that. | 鲍伯 这可不行 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna be on TV Tuesday morning, remember? | 周二早晨我得上电视 记得不 |
[36:40] | Oh, right. Um… | 哦 是啊 嗯 |
[36:42] | Okay, no problem. We’ll leave right after you’re done. | 好吧 没问题 你完事了我们再走 |
[36:45] | Okay, sounds great. | 好吧 主意不错 |
[36:47] | Hey, why are we taking the perishables? | 嘿 我们为什么要带上过期的食物 |
[36:50] | Because… | 因为 |
[36:52] | We… | 我们 |
[36:53] | Coming! | 来了 |
[37:05] | – Finally. – Oh there’s my girl. | -终于 -哦 我的宝贝 |
[37:08] | Hey, what time did you get in last night? | 嘿 昨晚啥时候到的 |
[37:11] | 4:00 A.M. I am so sorry. | 凌晨4点 我太抱歉了 |
[37:15] | The plane got delayed, quiches went cold, | 飞机延迟 蛋饼凉了 |
[37:17] | Herb only brought one side salad… | 赫伯只带了一份沙拉 |
[37:19] | It was a complete disaster. | 整个一场悲剧啊 |
[37:22] | Herb? | 赫伯 |
[37:23] | Yeah, you’ll probably meet him on the flight back. | 是的 你往回飞的话也许能碰上他 |
[37:26] | But the important thing is that we’re together now. | 但重要的是现在我们终于在一起了 |
[37:29] | Well, for an hour. | 嗯嗯 只有一个小时 |
[37:31] | What? | 什么 |
[37:32] | Yeah, I have to catch a plane. I’ve got class tomorrow. | 是的 我必须要赶飞机 明天有课 |
[37:34] | Well, great. So I have to wait until spring break to see you again? | 嗯 太棒了 那我得等到春假才能再见到你 |
[37:38] | Oh. Gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[37:40] | My parents are coming to Boston for spring break. | 我父母春假来波士顿 |
[37:44] | So we have one hour together in five months? | 所以 我们接下来五个月只有这一小时在一起 |
[37:47] | Well, we can find a couple ofweekends to visit each other. | 嗯嗯 我们可以找几个周末找对方 |
[37:50] | No, Spence, I can’t. | 不 斯宾塞 我做不到 |
[37:52] | My parents don’t even know that I took this trip, | 我爸妈都不知道我去你那了 |
[37:55] | I can’t lie to them again. | 我不能再向他们说谎 |
[37:56] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[37:59] | I don’t know. I didn’t know it was gonna be this hard. | 我不知道 我不知道这会这么难 |
[38:03] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也是 |
[38:07] | I just can’t spend all my time missing you. | 我不能把我所有的时间都花在想你上 |
[38:09] | I’m gonna drive myself crazy. | 我会疯掉的 |
[38:13] | Yeah, I feel the same way. | 是的 我也这么觉得 |
[38:19] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[38:22] | Well, I mean, there’s nothing we can do, except… | 嗯 我是说 我们什么都做不了 除了 |
[38:27] | I don’t wanna say it. | 我不想说出来 |
[38:31] | Yeah, I don’t wanna say it either. | 是的 我也不想说 |
[38:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:46] | Oh, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:53] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会想死你的 |
[38:56] | Why you so sad? | 你俩为啥这么悲伤 |
[39:04] | Well because we’re saying goodbye, Charlie, and… | 因为我们在说再见 查莉 并且 |
[39:08] | It’s a very hard thing to do. | 这很难说出口 |
[39:11] | Then say, “hello”. | 那就说 你好 |
[39:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:18] | Yeah, maybe that’s easier. | 是啊 也许那会轻松一些 |
[39:25] | Hello, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[39:28] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[39:37] | Home sweet home. | 偶甜美滴家 |
[39:42] | Oh! Gabriel Duncan, what is going on? | 哦 盖比里埃尔·邓肯 这发生什么事了 |
[39:46] | This is my new room. | 这是我的新房间 |
[39:48] | I didn’t think you knew about the attic. | 你咋知道这个阁楼的呢 |
[39:50] | Well, the word gets around. | 嗯 空穴来风 |
[39:53] | It took 13 years, but it got around. | 花了13年 才打探到这个情报的 |
[39:56] | Honey, you cannot turn the attic into your bedroom. | 亲爱的 你不能把阁楼变成你的卧室 |
[40:02] | You can’t, but maybe I can. | 你不能 也许我能 |
[40:06] | What? | 啥 |
[40:07] | Well, I’ve been looking for something to talk about on TV tomorrow, | 我正找些话题好在电视上讲 |
[40:10] | and this is perfect! | 这点子太棒了 |
[40:12] | My house was too small, but I had a brainstorm. | 我家不够大 但我灵思妙想了一下 |
[40:16] | You had a brainstorm? | 你灵思妙想了一下 |
[40:19] | Well, it sure wasn’t Skippy. | 肯定不是斯基比想的啊 |
[40:22] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[40:33] | Hi, Teddy, remember me? | 嗨 泰迪 还记得我不 |
[40:36] | Not now, P.J. | 没心情 PJ |
[40:38] | Oh, I don’t know any P.J. | 哦 我可不认识什么PJ |
[40:41] | I’m Socky the sock puppet. | 我是袜袜偶人 袜袜 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I remember. | 是啊 我记得 |
[40:45] | When you were little and feeling sad, I used to cheer you up. | 当你小时候伤心时 我经常让你开心起来 |
[40:49] | And that’s what I’m here to do now. | 这就是我现在要做的 |
[40:51] | Let’s turn that frown upside down! | 让我们把那个下弯的眉毛翘起来 |
[40:56] | I don’t think I can. | 我真够呛 |
[41:02] | Better let me handle this, Socky. | 袜袜 还是交给我吧 |
[41:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:07] | I know it hurts, but trust me, this is the hardest part. | 我知道这很难受 但相信我 这是最艰难的时候 |
[41:12] | I just miss him so much. | 我就是太想他了 |
[41:14] | It’s gonna get better. It’s gonna get better. | 会好起来的 会好起来的 |
[41:17] | I know because I’ve been through this. | 我了解 因为我也经历过这些 |
[41:19] | Remember when Skyler moved away? I thought my world was over | 记得当斯凯勒离开时 我以为我的世界完蛋了 |
[41:23] | but,somehow I managed to move on. | 但我还是设法挺过来了 |
[41:25] | You will too. | 你也会的 |
[41:27] | Well, I just… | 嗯 我只是 |
[41:29] | I don’t want it to be over. | 我不想结束这段感情 |
[41:33] | Maybe it isn’t. | 或许并不会结束 |
[41:36] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[41:37] | Maybe someday, when the timing’s right… | 或许以后 等机缘合适时 |
[41:41] | You and Spence will be together again. | 你和斯宾塞会还会在一起的 |
[41:51] | Uh-oh, lint ball. | 噢哦 棉线球 |
[41:58] | Hey, there it is. | 嘿 这样才对嘛 |
[41:59] | There’s that smile. | 终于看到笑容了 |
[42:01] | Oh, Socky. | 噢 袜袜 |
[42:03] | When did my big brother get to be so wise? | 什么时候我老哥变得这么聪明了 |
[42:05] | – When he dropped out of college. – You did what?! | -从他退学后 -你干什么了 |
[42:08] | I don’t know what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在胡说些什么 |
[42:16] | How you feeling, sweetie? | 感觉紧张吗宝贝 |
[42:18] | You doing okay? | 你准备好了没 |
[42:20] | I’m good, mommy. | 我感觉好极了 妈妈 |
[42:22] | Oh, honey, I was talking to Teddy. | 哦 亲爱的 我在问泰迪呢 |
[42:24] | No, I’m okay, mom. | 不紧张 我很放松 妈妈 |
[42:25] | But don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我了 |
[42:27] | Today is your big day. | 今天是你的大日子 |
[42:29] | Hey, mommy’s gonna be on TV. | 嘿 妈妈要上电视了 |
[42:32] | Yeah yeah. | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[42:35] | Teddy, look, if you ever need to talk. | 泰迪 听着 如果你想倾诉 |
[42:38] | – You know I’m here for you. – Thanks. | -随时可以找我 -谢谢 |
[42:41] | Go ahead, tell her. | 快说 跟她坦白 |
[42:43] | Tell her you lied about the sleepover and went to Boston. | 把谎称去别人家过夜而跑到波士顿的事跟她坦白 |
[42:46] | Now’s the perfect time. | 现在是绝佳时机啊 |
[42:48] | She’s in a good mood and… | 她心情大好而且 |
[42:49] | Ooh! Grapes. | 噢 有葡萄 |
[42:58] | Yes yes, much better. | 不错 不错 感觉好多了 |
[43:01] | Much better. Been wanting to get rid of that door for years. | 感觉实在是好很多 早就想把这扇门给拆了 |
[43:03] | It really opens the space up. | 这下感觉空间敞亮多了 |
[43:05] | Bob, what is going on? Why do things keep breaking? | 鲍伯 到底怎么回事 为什么房子里的东西一直断裂 |
[43:09] | Honey, things break. | 亲爱的 东西断裂呢 |
[43:12] | Happens all the time. The real question… | 是时有发生的 你真正该问的是 |
[43:15] | Is “why weren’t things breaking before?” | 为什么以前家里的东西老不断裂 |
[43:24] | Thanks, Phil. And now let’s say hello | 谢谢 菲尔 让我们来首度采访 |
[43:26] | to mommy blogger Amy Duncan. | 多子妈妈博客的博主艾米·邓肯 |
[43:28] | – Good morning, Amy. – Good morning, Jan. | -早上好 艾米 -早上好 简 |
[43:31] | And Good Morning, Denver. | 早上好 丹佛 |
[43:33] | So what are you going to talk to us about today, Amy? | 今天你打算跟大家分享点什么呢 艾米 |
[43:36] | Problem-solving, Jan. | 分享解决问题之道 简 |
[43:38] | When your nest is as full as this mama bird’s, | 当你家和我这个多子妈妈的家一样拥挤不堪的时候 |
[43:41] | you’re always finding ways to make more room. | 你也会想尽办法去腾出更多的空间 |
[43:44] | All of my loyal readers know that my youngest daughter Charlie, | 我所有忠实的粉丝都知道我的小女儿查莉 |
[43:47] | shares a room with her sister Skippy. | 和她姐姐斯基比同住一间房 |
[43:50] | – Who? – Shh! | -谁 -嘘 |
[43:55] | And that Skippy is quite a handful, isn’t she? | 斯基比很调皮捣蛋 是吧 |
[43:59] | Oh, don’t get me started, Jan. | 那是 这要讲起来就一发难收 简 |
[44:04] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[44:07] | Now that baby Toby needs his own room, | 如今 我的宝宝托比得需要个单独的房间 |
[44:09] | I have to find someplace to put my teenage boy, Gabe. | 我必须找个地方安置我那已经长成小伙子的儿子盖比 |
[44:13] | And believe me, we tried everywhere… | 说真的 我们真是想尽了办法 |
[44:16] | The living room, the basement, even the front porch. | 从卧室到地下室甚至是前廊都考虑过 |
[44:22] | And then it hit me… | 最后我突然想到 |
[44:24] | Why not clear out the attic and convert it into a really cool loft space? | 为什么不把阁楼清理出来把它布置成个舒适的阁楼顶房呢 |
[44:29] | Well, that’s exactly what I did. | 想到这儿后 我说干就干 |
[44:32] | It was a lot of hard work, but as I always say, | 清理阁楼不是件容易事 但如我所常说 |
[44:35] | a mama bird’s job is to build the perfect nest. | 一个多子妈妈的首要任务就是筑好爱巢 |
[44:39] | Could you hold this, Jan? | 把麦拿一下行吗 简 |
[45:02] | Let’s kick it back to the studio, Jan. | 我们还是去演播室接着录节目吧 简 |
[45:05] | No no no, I think we’ll keep it right here. | 不 不 不 我觉得继续在这儿录比较好 |
[45:08] | What just happened, Amy? | 艾米 能解释一下刚才是怎么回事吗 |
[45:10] | Good question. Bob? | 问得好 鲍伯 |
[45:13] | Um, okay. | 好吧 |
[45:15] | Uh, you know those termites I brought home the other day? | 呃 记得我前几天带回家的白蚁吗 |
[45:18] | They kinda got out. | 它们从容器中逃出了 |
[45:20] | You let termites eat our house? | 你让白蚁蛀食我们的房子 |
[45:22] | – I dropped out of college. – What?! | -我从大学辍学了 -什么 |
[45:24] | And I went to Boston without your permission. | 我没经你允许就去了波士顿 |
[45:27] | – What?! – Wow! | -什么 -哇噢 |
[45:29] | Mama bird, it looks like your nest is falling apart… | 多子妈妈 看来你的爱巢正在塌裂 |
[45:33] | In more ways than one. What do you have to say? | 而且是分崩离析 有什么想说的吗 |
[45:36] | This whole thing is a disaster. | 事情都搅得一团糟了 |
[45:38] | Might as well tell her that Skippy’s a lie too. | 或许我也可以把斯基比是瞎编的告诉她 |
[45:41] | Just go ahead. Just do it. | 说啊 尽管说 |
[45:45] | And now for the weather. | 现在转入天气预报时段 |
[45:46] | The skies are… | 天空是如此的 |
[45:49] | Sunny and clear. | 阳光普照 晴空万里 |
[45:53] | Back to you, Phil. | 交给你了 菲尔 |
[46:00] | Okay, you guys, come on. | 好了 伙计们 快 |
[46:02] | Come on, let’s go. Shake a leg. | 快点 我们走吧 赶紧行动 |
[46:04] | I finally get my own room and now we have to move out. | 我好不容易有了自己的房间又要搬走了 |
[46:07] | It’s just for a couple of nights. | 只是出去暂住几晚上而已 |
[46:08] | We’re gonna get the house checked out, make sure everything’s safe… | 我们要全面检查房子 确保房子各处安全 |
[46:11] | Take care of the termite problem. | 还有除掉白蚁 |
[46:13] | I thought that was implied. | 我认为那已经包含在内了 |
[46:15] | And then we are gonna move back in | 做完那些我们就可以搬回来 |
[46:17] | and everything’s gonna be back to normal. | 一切也就恢复正常了 |
[46:18] | What do you mean, “normal”? | 你口中的”正常”是指 |
[46:20] | – P.J. dropped out of college. – Teddy went to Boston. | -PJ都从大学辍学了 -泰迪还偷偷去波士顿了 |
[46:23] | – Dad brought termites in the house. – Well, Gabe… | -老爸把白蚁带进家里 -那 盖比 |
[46:26] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | -你犯什么错来着 -没犯错 |
[46:28] | As usual, I’m the good one. | 像往常一样 我是好孩子 |
[46:32] | Bob, this family is completely falling apart. | 鲍伯 整个家都乱的不成样了 |
[46:34] | No, it isn’t. | 不是这样的 |
[46:36] | Look, guys, I dropped out of college for a reason. | 听着 老爸老妈 我离开大学有我的原因 |
[46:38] | I want to go to culinary school. | 我想上烹饪学校 |
[46:40] | I’m good at cooking, I’m passionate about it and I look good in the hat. | 我擅长烹饪 我热爱那一行而且我戴上厨师帽很帅 |
[46:48] | Okay, well, I feel better now that you have a plan. | 好吧 看到你对未来有点规划让我现在感觉好点 |
[46:51] | Yeah, well, as for you, young lady, you are grounded. | 好吧 但说到你 小姐 你被关禁闭了 |
[46:54] | You’re gonna be spending a lotta time in your room. | 接下来你得在你房间待很长时间 |
[46:57] | I don’t have a room. | 可我没有房间啊 |
[47:01] | Well, we’re gonna find you a room and I’m gonna put you in it. | 呃 我跟你爸会给你弄间房然后让你老实待在里面 |
[47:06] | All right. Come on, guys, let’s go. | 好了 快点 伙计们 走吧 |
[47:07] | – Can you… – Yeah. | -你能 -嗯 |
[47:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:13] | Okay, house, see you in a couple of days. | 好了 我的爱房 过几天再见吧 |
[47:30] | Or longer. | 或许不止几天 |
[47:44] | Hi, Charlie, I’m back. Um, where was I? | 嗨 查莉 我回来了 呃 刚说到哪了 |
[47:48] | Oh, right… worst day ever. | 对 最倒霉的一天 |
[47:52] | So the whole house was eaten by termites and we don’t have a place to live. | 因为整个房子都被白蚁蛀食 所以我们无处可居 |
[47:57] | Ugh. Yeah, it’s a disaster. | 呃 是的 这太糟糕了 |
[47:59] | Well, not for you. You have your own apartment. | 对你来说不是 你有你自己的公寓 |
[48:02] | Oh yeah. That makes me feel better. | 说的是 这样一说我感觉好多了 |
[48:05] | See ya. | 再见 |
[48:08] | Well, the rest of us have no idea | 其他人就没那么好运了 |
[48:10] | where we’ll end up, but I’m sure we’ll be fine. | 我们将寄身何处呢 但我确信我们一定会挺过去 |
[48:13] | But just in case, wish us good luck, Charlie. | 但以防万一 祝我们好运吧 查莉 |
[48:20] | – He was visiting BIPA. – Whapa? | -他去比帕参观了 -哪儿 |
[48:23] | BIPA, the bostotin… | 比帕就是波士顿教育 |
[48:25] | Bostotin… sorry. | 波士顿教育 不好意思 |
[48:26] | Okay, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good. | 算了 我去看下那词 看下 看下 |
[48:28] | – Whapa? – BIPA, the bostonin… | -哪儿 -比帕就是波士顿教育 |
[48:32] | BIPA, the Boston instit… | 比帕就是波士顿教育学院 |
[48:35] | Whapa? | 哪儿 |
[48:40] | It’s all going so well. | 拍摄进展得如此顺利 |
[48:43] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 甜心 |
[48:44] | Oh, there’s some sandwich fictions if… | 哦 桌上有三明治小说如果 |
[48:46] | – I can’t say that word. – Go back to one. | -我不会念那个词 -倒回场景重拍 |
[48:48] | I’m from the South. I should be able to say “fixins”. | 我是南方人 我应该会说”fixins”这个词的 |
[48:51] | Well, for one thing, there’s no light. | 好吧 还有个问题 灯光问题怎么解决 |
[48:53] | Porch light. | 用走廊的灯 |
[48:56] | No. | 指错地方了 |
[48:57] | – Porch light’s right here. – It’s right there. | -走廊的灯在这儿 -在那边呢 |
[48:59] | So how’s the long-distance relationship going? | 异地恋进展的怎么样 |
[49:01] | Not go… | 不是太 |
[49:03] | There’s, like, a motorcycle gang going by the set right now. | 外面似乎 有飞车党路过这里吗 |
[49:09] | I don’t know I’m just kinda in shock. | 我不知道啊 我只是觉得有点突然 |
[49:12] | Yeah, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[49:15] | Who’s ready for some delicious New England chicken noodle chowder? | 有没有人想吃芬香飘溢的新英格兰杂脍鸡肉面 |
[49:23] | Shoulder bread? | 肩挑面包 |