时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Well, Charlie, as you can see | 好了 查莉 正如你所见 |
[00:09] | We are all still living in this hotel room. | 我们仍然被困在酒店的房间里 |
[00:13] | And we are here because someone let termites eat our house. | 因为某人让白蚁吃掉了我们的房子 |
[00:17] | It was not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[00:19] | Oh, of course not, dad. | 噢 当然不是你的错 老爸 |
[00:23] | Totally his fault. | 除了他还能有谁 |
[00:26] | Anyway, it’s a little crowded | 话说回来 房间有点挤 |
[00:28] | with everyone here, but we’re doing okay. | 大家住在一起 但我们还算和睦 |
[00:30] | Would you keep it down over there? | 你能小点声吗 |
[00:34] | Just okay. | 勉强和睦 |
[00:35] | Just barely okay. | 勉勉强强和睦 |
[00:39] | Gabe, what is your problem? | 盖比 你脑子有病啊 |
[00:41] | I am on the phone. | 我打电话呢 |
[00:42] | With who? | 和谁打呢 |
[00:43] | No one. It’s just a friend. | 没谁 一普通朋友 |
[00:45] | I’ll have the rib-eye steak, medium-rare. | 我要肉眼牛排 四分熟 |
[00:48] | Gabe, I told you. | 盖比 我跟你说过 |
[00:50] | No room service. | 不许叫客房服务 |
[00:51] | Mom, I’m hungry. | 老妈 我饿疯了 |
[00:53] | Well, then have a peanut butter sandwich. | 好办 来个花生三明治 |
[00:55] | I’m sick of those. | 我吃腻了 |
[00:56] | Me too. | 我也吃腻了 |
[00:58] | Look. | 听着 |
[00:59] | We’re meeting with the contractor later on today, | 我们一会去和承包商谈 |
[01:01] | but until we find out how much we need to spend | 但我们要先算一下装修的预算 |
[01:03] | to fix the house, we are in money-saving mode. | 我们正处在省钱模式中 |
[01:06] | Yeah, that sounds fair. | 懂了 你说的没错 |
[01:08] | You destroy the house, | 为了省钱 你毁了房子 |
[01:09] | and we don’t get to eat. | 然后就不用给我们买吃的了 |
[01:12] | It was not my fault! | 真不是我的错 |
[01:13] | Right. | 我们的错 |
[01:15] | I can’t believe I went from having my own room | 真不敢相信 我一个即将有自己房间的人 |
[01:18] | to being stuck here with you people. | 如今居然和你们困在同一屋檐下 |
[01:21] | Poor baby doesn’t have his own room anymore. | 小乖乖没有自己的房间了 |
[01:25] | Too bad. | 太可怜了 |
[01:26] | It’s too bad you don’t have a boyfriend anymore. | 更可怜的是你没有男朋友了 |
[01:29] | Gabe. | 盖比别嘴贱 |
[01:31] | No, mom. It’s okay. | 没事 老妈 我扛得住 |
[01:33] | We’re all a little stressed out. | 我们现在的压力都很大 |
[01:35] | Gabe’s dealing with it his way. | 盖比有他自己的减压方式 |
[01:36] | Now I’m gonna deal with it my way. | 我也有我的方式 |
[01:39] | You’re going down, little man! | 你等着受死吧 小兔崽子 |
[01:46] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:48] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:50] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:53] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:54] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:56] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:59] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:03] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:08] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:09] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:12] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:14] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:16] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:19] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:21] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:30] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:44] | Uh, how we looking, Kevin? | 怎么样了 凯文 |
[02:46] | Hey, before we talk about the house, I want to give you these. | 嘿 再谈房子的事情之前 我想先给你们这些 |
[02:51] | One free pass to the giggle hut. | 一张咯咯小屋的免费门票 |
[02:53] | Oh, you’re a stand-up comedian too? | 噢 你也是个喜剧演员吗 |
[02:55] | Yeah, everyone’s always telling me how funny I am. | 是啊 大家都说我长得很喜感 |
[03:00] | My niche is construction-related humor. | 我的包袱都是关于建筑方面的 |
[03:03] | Is that a popular niche? | 好笑吗 |
[03:06] | You tell me. | 你觉着呢 |
[03:08] | Did you hear about the singing plumber? | 你听说过会唱歌的水管工吗 |
[03:12] | He had great pipes. | 他有一副好的人肉管道 |
[03:16] | Because singer’s sometimes refer to their voices as… | 因为有时候把歌手的嗓子比作 |
[03:18] | -Pipes. -Yeah, no. We got that. | -管子 -明白 找到笑点了 |
[03:22] | So, about the house? | 言归正传 房子怎么样了 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:25] | Well, the first problem… That’s the sky up there, | 第一个问题 那片天空 |
[03:30] | and you’re not supposed to be able to see it from here. | 不应该从房顶的窟窿中看到 |
[03:34] | Is that a comedy observation or a construction observation? | 你这是在抖包袱呢还是在谈正事呢 |
[03:38] | Construction. Unless it was funny. | 正事 除非你们觉着可笑 |
[03:40] | I mean, was it? I can never tell. | 可笑吗 我自己看不出来啊 |
[03:45] | So I guess you’re looking at two options. | 我觉着你们在考虑两个选择 |
[03:47] | Rebuild the house the way it was, | 重新装修 |
[03:49] | or given the amount of damage here, | 或者考虑一下损害损失 |
[03:50] | you could tear it down and build a brand new one. | 然后拆了再重新盖一座新房子 |
[03:52] | A dream house if you will. | 甚至可以是梦想之家 |
[03:53] | A dream house? | 梦想之家 |
[03:55] | That sounds interesting. | 有点意思 |
[03:56] | That sure does. | 太有意思了 |
[03:56] | You could have anything your heart desires. | 你想要什么就有什么 |
[03:59] | Bob, I can finally get the dining room I’ve always wanted. | 老鲍 我终于可以有梦寐以求的餐厅了 |
[04:02] | I could get my own bathroom with one of those Japanese toilets. | 我可以有自己的浴室了 配上日本卫浴 |
[04:04] | You know, the ones with the silent flushing system | 就是那种静音冲水系统 |
[04:07] | and the temperature- controlled heated seat. | 还有那种温控加热座垫 |
[04:10] | We all have different dreams. | 咱俩的梦不一样 |
[04:16] | Emmett, great news. | 艾米特 好消息 |
[04:18] | You know how we’ve been talking | 还记着我们谈过的 |
[04:20] | about moving to a bigger apartment before things get really bad | 在事情恶化 咱俩反目成仇之前 |
[04:22] | and we start hating each other forever? | 赶紧搬到一个更大的公寓里 |
[04:24] | We’ve never talked about that. | 咱俩没谈过啊 |
[04:25] | Oh, right. | 噢 对噢 |
[04:27] | Remind me, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 提醒我 我有件事想找你谈谈 |
[04:30] | Anyway, I just found out about this apartment. | 总之 我发现了这个 |
[04:32] | Check this out. | 快看看 |
[04:34] | -Oh, this is great. -Right? | -噢 这太好了 -好把 |
[04:36] | -It has two bedrooms. -That’s two more than we have now. | -有两间卧室 -比我们目前还多两间 |
[04:39] | We’ve got to get this apartment. | 我们一定要拿下这间公寓 |
[04:40] | Okay. There’s one little problem. | 好的 只有一个小问题 |
[04:42] | We have this thing called a lease. | 我们有租约 |
[04:44] | The thing Bernie the landlord | 房东伯尼让咱们签的 |
[04:46] | made us sign? It says we have to live here for at least a year. | 上面说我们至少要在这里住上一年 |
[04:47] | It also says that we have to keep it clean | 上面还说我们要保持卫生 |
[04:50] | and pay our rent on time. | 按时交房租呢 |
[04:52] | Well, let’s read it. | 那我们就再好好看下 |
[04:54] | Maybe there’s some way we can get out of it. | 也许能找到一些漏洞 |
[04:55] | Okay. I keep it over here | 好把 我放那里了 |
[04:57] | with the rest of our important documents. | 和其他重要的文件放一起了 |
[04:59] | Okay, Indian. | 我看看 印度菜 |
[05:01] | Chinese. Thai. | 中餐 泰国菜 |
[05:03] | Lease. Here we go. | 租约 找到了 |
[05:07] | Oh, here it is. | 噢 在这呢 |
[05:08] | “This lease may not be broken under penalty of law.” | “此租约在法律下永久有效” |
[05:11] | Never should have signed this thing. | 当初就不应该签 |
[05:13] | Yeah, but you did. | 是啊 但你还是签了 |
[05:15] | With a smiley face. | 还画了个笑脸 |
[05:17] | Well, I think the signature should express an emotion. | 怎么了 我觉着签名应该反映出当时的心情 |
[05:21] | Oh oh oh oh. Hang on. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 等会 |
[05:24] | We can’t leave, but we can get kicked out. | 我们不能主动离开 但我们可以被轰出去 |
[05:26] | Well, how do we do that? | 是吗 怎么弄 |
[05:26] | “Landlord may evict tenant from premises” | “房东有权驱逐房客” |
[05:29] | if ‘a’ the tenant brings a pet on the premises, | A 如果房客将宠物带进公寓内 |
[05:31] | -or ‘b'”… -Who cares about “b”? | -或者B -谁还管B |
[05:33] | “A” is perfect. | 有A就够了 |
[05:34] | Your family have any pets we can borrow? | 你们家有宠物吗 |
[05:36] | No. We just have babies. | 没有 我们家盛产孩子 |
[05:39] | We can dress one of them up like a pet. | 我们可以把他们打扮成宠物 |
[05:41] | I promised I wouldn’t do that anymore. | 我保证过不会再这么干了 |
[05:48] | Okay. Here is a rough sketch I made of the new house. | 好了 我画了一张梦想之家的草图 |
[05:52] | I think everybody is going to be very happy. | 我觉着每个人都会满意的 |
[05:54] | Now Gabe, you get your bedroom above the garage. | 盖比 你的卧室在车库上 |
[05:57] | -Oh, yes. -And Teddy gets a mountain view. | -噢 太好了 -泰迪有间观景房 |
[06:00] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[06:01] | Oh, I’m finally out of the basement. | 噢 我终于逃离地下室了 |
[06:04] | Hey wait, what’s happening to my old room? | 嘿 等等 我以前的房间怎么办 |
[06:06] | Oh! | 噢 |
[06:07] | That becomes daddy’s man cave. | 那里会变成老爹我的私人天地 |
[06:10] | Or mommy’s yoga room. | 或者老妈的瑜伽房 |
[06:15] | You know what? Well call it a… A multi-purpose room. | 不如这样 我们就叫它 多功能房 |
[06:18] | It can have a lot of uses. | 可以有很多用途 |
[06:19] | Okay. We’ll talk about it later. | 好吧 这个问题我们一会再说 |
[06:21] | Honey, when you say, “we’ll talk about it later,” I never win. | 亲啊 每次你说“一会再说” 我就永远也说不上了 |
[06:24] | Well, would you like to talk about it now? | 那好 你想现在就谈吗 |
[06:26] | Hey, now is not usually good for you. | 嘿 现在谈对你也不利 |
[06:31] | Bob, honey, I am not unreasonable, okay? | 老鲍 亲 我又不是不讲理 是吧 |
[06:33] | You want a man cave, I want a yoga room. | 你想要自己的私人天地 我想要瑜伽房 |
[06:36] | We’ll just compromise, call it a… yoga room. | 我们就妥协下 就叫它 瑜伽房 |
[06:42] | Told ya. | 我提醒过你 |
[06:45] | Charlie, you excited about your new house? | 查莉 你期待你的新房子吗 |
[06:49] | What do you think, circle? | 你怎么想 圈圈 |
[06:53] | We don’t want a new house. | 我们不想要新房子 |
[06:56] | Of course you do. | 你肯定想要的 |
[06:57] | Circle said, “no.” | 圈圈说“不” |
[07:01] | Charlie, dolls can’t talk. | 查莉 玩偶是不会说话的 |
[07:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:04] | Gabe, don’t say that. | 盖比 别这么说 |
[07:05] | When I was Charlie’s age, I used to talk to my dolls too. | 当我还是查莉这么大的时候 我就常和我的玩偶说话 |
[07:09] | I think it’s adorable. | 我觉着很可爱 |
[07:10] | Yeah well, I think it’s disturbing. | 是吗 我倒觉着很讨厌 |
[07:13] | Circle doesn’t like you. | 圈圈不喜欢你 |
[07:17] | Yeah well, listen up, blue boy, I don’t like you either. | 是吗 你听好了 蓝不拉几的哥们 我也不喜欢你 |
[07:20] | Who’s talking to dolls now? | 看看现在是谁在和玩偶说话 |
[07:42] | Hi. Derek Newly. | 嗨 我是德里克·纽利 |
[07:44] | Ed Johnson. | 我是艾德·强森 |
[07:46] | Why does it say “Ted Johnson”? | 为什么上面写着“泰德·强森” |
[07:50] | Oh, because… The “t” is silent. | 噢 因为这个“T”不发音 |
[07:54] | That’s how we do it in allahassee. | 我们啊拉哈西人都这样 |
[07:59] | You look awfully young to be an accountant. | 你这个会计可是够年轻的啊 |
[08:01] | I get that a lot. | 人们常这么说 |
[08:03] | If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? | 不介意我问的话 您今年多大了 |
[08:05] | I’m 14. | 十四 |
[08:06] | You know, I don’t like to brag, but I’m kind of a genius. | 跟您说 我不爱自夸 但我的确是个神童 |
[08:10] | Graduated High School at nine, | 九岁高中毕业 |
[08:12] | college at 11, and went straight into accounting. | 十一岁大学毕业 然后直接入行做会计 |
[08:14] | Oh, that’s odd. | 噢 有点怪 |
[08:17] | It’s just that most people who are geniuses | 大多数天才神童 |
[08:19] | don’t go into accounting. | 不太喜欢会计这个行业 |
[08:20] | I was 11. What did I know? | 当时我才十一岁 我懂啥 |
[08:30] | What is that? | 那是啥 |
[08:31] | I went out and got us a pet. | 我出去弄了只宠物回来 |
[08:33] | Think he’s a myna bird. | 我觉这应该是八哥 |
[08:34] | Well, I don’t myna what he is | 管他呢 我不管他是八哥还是五阿哥 |
[08:36] | as long as he gets us thrown out of here. | 只要能把咱俩扔出这间公寓就成 |
[08:39] | Yeah, let the bird do the talking. | 好了 还是让这鸟来说话吧 |
[08:41] | It talks? | 它会说话 |
[08:43] | I taught it a few things before you got home. | 你回来之前我教了它几句话 |
[08:45] | Wait till Bernie the landlord here’s this. | 等到房东伯尼来之后就会说 |
[08:48] | Okay, bird. Go ahead. Say it. | 好了 小鸟 说吧 说吧 |
[08:50] | Bernie’s a dope. Bernie’s a dope. | 伯尼是笨蛋 伯尼是笨蛋 |
[08:54] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:56] | Landlord. | 房东 |
[08:59] | No no no no. No no. | 别别别别别 |
[09:01] | No. | 不要啊 |
[09:04] | You taught it to fly? | 你还教会了它飞 |
[09:05] | It came with that skill. | 人家来之前就会了 |
[09:08] | Well maybe you should have closed the window. | 那你应该关上窗户吧 |
[09:09] | I have to be in charge of everything? | 难道我要操心所有的事情吗 |
[09:12] | –Landlord. -Answer the door. | -房东 -去开门 |
[09:19] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我啊 |
[09:20] | Hey, Bernie. | 嘿 伯尼 |
[09:21] | Just wanted to let you know, we got a pet bird. | 我想告诉你 我们养了只宠物鸟 |
[09:25] | I don’t see a bird. | 我没看见鸟啊 |
[09:26] | I see a perch. | 我只看见了栖木 |
[09:28] | That’s where the bird was. | 鸟本来在这里的 |
[09:30] | He’s not there now. | 现在不在啊 |
[09:33] | He stepped out for a bit. | 他出去一小会 |
[09:36] | He’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:39] | Well. | 好吧 |
[09:40] | When he gets here, give me a holler. | 等他回来了 记着喊我 |
[09:53] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[09:54] | You’re gonna love the new house. | 你肯定会喜欢上新房子的 |
[09:56] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[10:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[10:01] | It’s gonna be right here where our old house is. | 就在我们老房子的位置上 |
[10:04] | Just new and better. | 而且更新更好了 |
[10:07] | Okay, I’m gonna get some more boxes. | 好了 我再去搬几个箱子 |
[10:09] | I will be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[10:13] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[10:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[10:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | But Gabe said you can’t talk. | 但盖比说你不会说话 |
[10:23] | Then what am I doing right now? | 那我现在在干吗 |
[10:25] | Good point. | 说得在理 |
[10:26] | Of course Gabe thinks I can’t talk. | 盖比当然认为我不会说话了 |
[10:29] | Wish he couldn’t talk. | 真希望不会说话的是他 |
[10:31] | -What do you want? -Charlie, you gotta save this house. | -你想干嘛 -查莉 你要保住这栋老房子 |
[10:36] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[10:58] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[10:59] | We don’t want to go. | 我们不想走 |
[11:01] | We? | 我们 |
[11:02] | Me and circle like this house. | 我和圈圈喜欢这个房子 |
[11:05] | Oh, Charlie. | 哦 查莉 |
[11:07] | Hey. What is going on in here? | 这是怎么了 |
[11:10] | Charlie doesn’t want a new house. | 查莉不想要一栋新房子 |
[11:13] | Oh great. | 怎么会这样 |
[11:14] | That’s the last thing we need. | 这是我们最不想看到的了 |
[11:17] | You know what? Don’t worry about it. | 你猜怎么着 不用担心了 |
[11:20] | I think I know how I can handle this. | 我觉得我应该能把这个处理好 |
[11:22] | Good. Because this new house is happening. | 很好 因为新的房子我志在必得 |
[11:25] | I already ordered the gong for my yoga room. | 我已经给我的瑜伽房订购徽章了 |
[11:29] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[11:30] | I think the other gurgles might have something to say. | 我觉得其他的咯咯一族有话要说 |
[11:34] | We should ask them. | 我们应该问问他们的意见 |
[11:37] | Hey, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[11:38] | The rest of us gurgles think a new house would be fun. | 我们其他的咯咯一族觉得新房子会很有趣的 |
[11:42] | Isn’t that right, star? | 是不是呀 星星 |
[11:44] | That’s right, square. | 是的 方方 |
[11:46] | Circle doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 圈圈根本不知道他在说什么 |
[11:49] | This is insulting. | 太伤人了 |
[11:50] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[11:55] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[11:56] | I said “We.” | 我说的是”我们” |
[12:11] | Hey, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[12:13] | So we have to talk about the new house. | 我们得谈谈新房子了 |
[12:15] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[12:17] | Hello there, miss Piggy. You’re looking very beautiful today. | 你好 猪小姐 你今天真的很漂亮啊 |
[12:19] | Aw, that’s so sweet… Even if it is obvious. | 这太贴心了 不过这还用你说吗 |
[12:28] | – Okay, I can’t wait… – Can you turn that down please? | -我等不及了 -你能把声音调小吗 |
[12:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:33] | No, that’s good to know, but there’s no Ed Johnson here. | 谢谢你告诉我 但是我们这儿没有叫艾德·强森的人 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:41] | Stupid wrong numbers. | 肯定是打错电话了 |
[12:43] | Hey, just out of curiosity, what did they want? | 我就是好奇 他们想干嘛 |
[12:47] | I don’t know. Something about a banquet starting. | 我也不清楚 好像是什么宴会开始了 |
[12:50] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[12:53] | You know… It’s a nice night. | 今晚天色不错啊 |
[12:56] | I think I’m gonna go take a walk. | 我想出去散散步 |
[13:01] | Gabe, why are you wearing a blazer? | 盖比 你为什么要穿上夹克啊 |
[13:04] | Oh, I’m just taking a little more interest in my appearance. | 我就是关注一下自己的形象 |
[13:09] | Hey, it had to happen sometime, huh? | 这早晚会发生的 是吧 |
[13:12] | Okay. I’ll see you guys later. | 好了 回见了 各位 |
[13:18] | He’s up to something, isn’t he? | 他肯定有什么阴谋 是吧 |
[13:19] | Yep. | 没错 |
[13:20] | But he’s hotel security’s problem now. | 不过 他现在是宾馆安保部门的麻烦了 |
[13:29] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[13:31] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[13:35] | Mom, that’s delicious. | 妈妈 太好吃了 |
[13:37] | It’s what I do. | 我一向如此 |
[13:49] | Hi-ho, Teddy. | 你好呀 泰迪 |
[13:52] | – Kermit? – Mm-hmm. | -柯米蛙 -没错 |
[13:54] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[13:55] | Uh, yes. It’s really me. | 是的 真的是我 |
[13:59] | Wow. | 太意外了 |
[14:00] | You look just like you do on TV. | 你和电视上一模一样 |
[14:03] | – Only, um… – Better? | -只不过 -更帅 |
[14:07] | Well, thank you. I was hoping for greener, but that’ll do. | 谢谢你 我还以为你说更绿呢 更帅也行 |
[14:11] | Um… Kermit, what are you doing here? | 柯米蛙 你来这做什么 |
[14:15] | Ah, well actually, | 其实 |
[14:16] | I heard that you were tearing your whole house down | 我听说你们要把整个房子拆了 |
[14:18] | And gonna make it all new. | 然后再重新建造一幢 |
[14:20] | How’d you hear that? | 你是听谁说的 |
[14:22] | Oh, Fozzie bear ran into your contractor at a comedy club. | 福兹熊在一家喜剧俱乐部遇到你们的承包商了 |
[14:25] | Not funny, by the way. | 顺便说一下 他一点也不搞笑 |
[14:28] | Fozzie bear or the contractor? | 福兹熊还是承包商 |
[14:30] | Uh-huh. | 半斤八两 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 了解 |
[14:32] | Well listen, Teddy, I’m here to ask you a question. | 听着 泰迪 我来这儿是要问你一个问题 |
[14:35] | Or better yet, sing you one. | 唱给你听可能更好 |
[14:38] | Que. | 音乐 |
[14:39] | If you could build your dream house | 如果你能建造自己的梦幻之家 |
[14:42] | What kind of house would it be? | 那会是一所什么样的房子 |
[14:45] | Would have have 13 master bedrooms | 会有十三个主卧室 |
[14:47] | And a pine-paneled library? | 外加一个松木嵌板图书馆吗 |
[14:50] | Would if have a home theater | 你想要一个家庭影院 |
[14:52] | And an indoor pool? | 再来一个室内泳池吗 |
[14:53] | Um, yeah. | 当然了 |
[14:55] | That sounds pretty cool. | 这听上去不错啊 |
[14:57] | But would it bring back childhood memories? | 但这些能找回你儿时的记忆吗 |
[15:01] | Would it feel like home | 对你们邓肯一家 |
[15:03] | To the Duncan family? | 还会有家的感觉吗 |
[15:06] | Seems to me the answer is quite clear | 看来答案已经很清晰了 |
[15:10] | This is your dream house right here | 这就是你的梦幻之家 |
[15:16] | Just look at this place | 看看这个地方 |
[15:17] | What’s not to love? | 处处都充满家的爱意 |
[15:18] | You’ve got a floor at your feet | 你脚踩着地板 |
[15:19] | And the stars up above | 仰望着星星 |
[15:21] | Oh Teddy, this is | 泰迪 这才是 |
[15:23] | Your dream house | 你的梦幻之家 |
[15:24] | This is your dream house | 这才是你的梦幻之家 |
[15:27] | It’s where you grew up | 这是你成长的地方 |
[15:29] | It’s where you’d live now | 这是你现在生活的地方 |
[15:31] | If only it hadn’t become termite chow | 要是它没被白蚁啃食 |
[15:34] | This is your dream house | 这就是你的梦幻之家 |
[15:36] | This is my dream house | 这是我的梦幻之家吗 |
[15:39] | It’s what they call | 这是所谓的 |
[15:41] | A fixer-upper | 一栋需要修缮的房子 |
[15:42] | But soon it will be good as new | 但是很快它就会焕然一新 |
[15:45] | Thanks to | 多亏了 |
[15:46] | Our top-notch construction crew… | 我们一流的修建团队 |
[15:53] | I got to admit | 我不得不承认 |
[15:54] | That it would be weird | 要是我们再造一栋房子 |
[15:56] | To build a new house | 失去现有的这栋 |
[15:57] | And have this one just disappear | 就会有些奇怪 |
[16:00] | Maybe this is | 也许这就是 |
[16:02] | My dream house | 我的梦幻之家 |
[16:04] | Right here | 就在这里 |
[16:08] | Right here | 就在这里 |
[16:09] | Miss Piggy? Mom! | 猪小姐 妈妈 |
[16:11] | What are you doing… here? | 你们在这做什么 |
[16:13] | We couldn’t help but overhear… | 我们不小心听到 |
[16:16] | And you can’t do a musical number without moi. | 而且你们做音乐不能不带我 |
[16:18] | Or moi. | 也不能不带我 |
[16:23] | She’d really prefer | 她一定更喜欢 |
[16:25] | A house twice as big | 两倍大的房子 |
[16:26] | I have to say I agree with the pig | 我不得不说我同意小猪的意见 |
[16:29] | – oh, Teddy. – I want my dream house | -泰迪 -我想要我的梦幻之家 |
[16:32] | That frog and that bear | 青蛙和小熊 |
[16:34] | They do have a point | 他们也有一定道理 |
[16:35] | This old House of ours | 我们的旧房子 |
[16:37] | Is a pretty sweet joint | 真的很温馨 |
[16:38] | I think that this is our dream house | 我觉得这就是我们的梦幻之家 |
[16:42] | Who needs a spa or a super-sized closet | 谁需要一个温泉或者超炫的衣橱 |
[16:44] | Or new counters made | 大理石做的 |
[16:46] | Out of marble composite | 新的柜台 |
[16:47] | A four-car garage, a jacuzzi, a deck | 一个能容纳四辆车的车库 一个按摩浴缸 |
[16:49] | Programmable lighting that’s super high tech | 一个可编程照明的高科技地板 |
[16:51] | A green house, a game room | 一个温室 一个游戏室 |
[16:53] | A guest suite or two | 一两个豪华客房 |
[16:54] | That’s not what’s important | 这对你 对我 |
[16:56] | To me and to you… | 都不是重要的 |
[17:00] | Speak for yourself! | 为你自己说点什么 |
[17:02] | You know, miss Piggy, I got to admit, | 猪小姐 我不得不承认 |
[17:04] | I really would miss this place. | 我会很怀念这个地方的 |
[17:07] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[17:08] | Let’s wrap this up. | 该收尾了 |
[17:11] | This place may be | 这里也许 |
[17:12] | Falling apart at the seams | 已经完全散架了 |
[17:16] | But this our home | 但这是我们的家 |
[17:19] | And this is | 这就是 |
[17:21] | The house of our dreams… | 充满我们梦想的家 |
[17:24] | Dream house | 梦幻之家 |
[17:27] | Dream house | 梦幻之家 |
[17:30] | The house of our dreams. | 充满我们梦想的家 |
[17:41] | Oh my gosh. | 天啊 |
[17:42] | Charlie, you were right. | 查莉 你是对的 |
[17:44] | We have to save our house. | 我们要拯救我们自己的家 |
[17:46] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[17:48] | Let’s go find mom and dad. | 咱们去找老爸老妈 |
[17:51] | I should have known it was a dream. | 我早该知道这只是一场梦 |
[17:54] | It all started with mom cooking something delicious. | 因为它是以老妈做饭很美味开始的 |
[18:19] | You want to tell me what’s going on… Ted? | 你是不是应该告诉我这是怎么一回事啊 泰德 |
[18:23] | It’s Ed. | 是艾德 |
[18:24] | The “T” Is silent. | “T”不发音 |
[18:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Whatever your name is, start talking. | 不管你叫什么 坦白吧 |
[18:31] | Dad, I just couldn’t eat anymore peanut butter sandwiches. | 老爸 老吃花生黄油三明治实在让我难以下咽 |
[18:35] | Then I found this room, and they were giving out free food, | 接着我就找到了这个提供免费食物的房间 |
[18:38] | so I just pretended to be an accountant. | 于是我伪装了成一名会计师 |
[18:40] | Hey, Ed. Who’s this? | 艾德 这是谁呀 |
[18:44] | Frank Johnson. | 弗兰克·强森 |
[18:46] | Ed’s dad. | 艾德的爸爸 |
[18:47] | Oh, so you must be an accountant too. | 那你一定也是一名会计师了 |
[18:49] | Yeah. Taught him everything he knows. | 是的 他学到的一切都是我传授的 |
[18:50] | Could you pass me the salt? | 麻烦你把盐递给我 |
[19:02] | Line dancing and cabbage eating. | 跳排排舞加上吃卷心菜 |
[19:04] | Man, I’ve been wanting to bring those two together for years. | 伙计 我这么多年一直都想要把这两样组合起来啊 |
[19:07] | We are so getting kicked out of here. | 我们铁定要被赶出这里了 |
[19:10] | Okay, everybody. | 好了 伙计们 |
[19:11] | Make sure you dance really hard. | 你们一定要尽全力跳舞啊 |
[19:13] | Extra cabbage for the loudest stomper. | 噪声最大者会有额外的卷心菜作为奖励 |
[19:18] | Five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[19:27] | Come in. | 请进 |
[19:30] | What is going on in here? | 这是怎么回事啊 |
[19:32] | Line dancing. | 排排舞 |
[19:35] | And what is that smell? | 这是什么味道啊 |
[19:36] | Cabbage. | 卷心菜 |
[19:39] | Line dancing and cabbage eating? | 跳排排舞加上吃卷心菜 |
[19:41] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[19:42] | I’ve been wanting to bring those two together for years. | 我这么多年一直都想要把这两样组合起来啊 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | Pump up the volume, and somebody cabbage me! | 把声音调大 请哪位给我点卷心菜啊 |
[19:49] | Yee-haw! | 爽啊 |
[19:56] | We’re never getting out of this place, are we? | 我们是不是别想离开这里了 是吧 |
[19:58] | Nope. | 是啊 |
[20:00] | Guess there’s only one thing left to do. | 看来我们只剩一件事可做了 |
[20:02] | We dance! | 那就是跳起来吧 |
[20:19] | You gonna get seconds? | 你要不要歇会儿 |
[20:21] | Well, I gotta get something before thirds. | 第三份上来前我总能歇会儿的 |
[20:24] | And now, let’s welcome this year’s keynote speaker, Ed Johnson. | 现在 我们热烈欢迎今年的主发言人 艾德·强森 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:34] | Sounds like you’re giving a speech. | 看来你要做个演讲了 |
[20:36] | Good thing you wore the blazer. | 还好你穿了夹克衫 |
[20:39] | Go get ’em, Ed! | 加油 艾德 |
[20:40] | Whoo! | 加油 |
[20:43] | Thank you… Number lovers. | 谢谢 爱数字的人们 |
[20:50] | I think you should hear from the man | 我想在座的各位应该听听这个人的见解 |
[20:53] | Who taught me everything I know about our beloved profession. | 是他教给我所爱专业的一切 |
[20:57] | My dad, Frank Johnson. | 我的父亲 弗兰克·强森 |
[21:07] | Frank’s not very happy. | 弗兰克不是很高兴 |
[21:09] | Yeah. What accountant is? | 是的 会计师不就是做这个的嘛 |
[21:18] | Certified public accounting. | 注册会计师 |
[21:21] | Pluses and minuses. | 加加减减 |
[21:25] | Addition and subtraction. | 加减法 |
[21:30] | What else can you say about accounting? | 关于会计学大家还能再说点什么 |
[21:35] | I’ve got someone I’d like you to meet. | 我想让你见一个人 |
[21:38] | Oh yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁呀 |
[21:39] | Ted Johnson. | 泰德·强森 |
[21:42] | Hi. Very nice to… Dad, the jig’s up! | 你好 很高兴 老爸 露馅啦 |
[21:46] | Good night, everybody! | 晚安了 各位 |
[21:56] | So I got the final cost on your dream house. | 我已经算出你们梦幻之家的最终成本了 |
[21:58] | Sorry it took so long, I was having some trouble with my calculator. | 很抱歉拖了这么久 我的计算器出了点问题 |
[22:02] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[22:03] | Turns out it needed a new battery. | 后来发现是电池没电了 |
[22:06] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[22:08] | I have a terrific new joke about battery replacement. | 我想到了一个有关换电池的新笑话 |
[22:11] | Want to hear it? | 想听听吗 |
[22:12] | No. | 不想 |
[22:14] | It’s no charge. | 免费的呦 |
[22:17] | Is that it? | 应该还有别的事吧 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:26] | Oh, there you guys are. | 你们在这儿啊 |
[22:29] | Um, mom, dad… | 老爸老妈 |
[22:31] | So Charlie was right. | 查莉是对的 |
[22:33] | We can’t build a new house. | 我们不能建一栋新房子 |
[22:36] | Let me guess, did the gurgles talk to you too? | 让我猜一猜 是不是咯咯一族也和你说话了 |
[22:39] | No. | 不是 |
[22:41] | The muppets did. | 是布偶们 |
[22:42] | Kermit and miss Piggy appeared in my dream. | 我梦到柯米蛙和猪小姐了 |
[22:44] | They were very persuasive and made some excellent points… | 他们很有说服力 说了很好的观点 |
[22:48] | Musically. | 带着音乐说的 |
[22:51] | Guys, come on. | 各位 别这样啊 |
[22:53] | We are not changing our plans based on a talking doll | 我们不可能就因一个会说话的娃娃和一个梦 |
[22:57] | and a dream. | 就改变我们的计划 |
[22:59] | So with everything you said you wanted, | 把你们说想要的一切加起来 |
[23:00] | this is how much your new house is gonna cost. | 这就是你们新房子的花费 |
[23:04] | Whoa. | 天啊 |
[23:09] | Um… | 那个 |
[23:12] | So what did Kermit say? | 柯米蛙都说什么了 |
[23:19] | Well… ah. | 那个 |
[23:21] | Great news, Charlie, we’re rebuilding our old house. | 好消息是我们要按照原来的样子重建我们的家 小查莉 |
[23:25] | And we couldn’t have done it without you | 要是没有你和你想象中的朋友们 |
[23:27] | and your imaginary friend, and me, and the muppets, and… | 我们肯定就做不成了 当然也不能少了我和布偶们 |
[23:36] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[23:38] | I saw the camera. | 我看到了摄像机 |
[23:40] | I thought maybe it’s my chance to get discovered. | 我觉得这可能是我被大众发现的机会 |
[23:42] | Oh, um… I’m just making a video for my little sister. | 我只是给我小妹妹拍摄一段录像 |
[23:47] | Does she like jokes? | 她喜欢笑话吗 |
[23:50] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[23:52] | Knock knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[23:54] | Who’s there? | 谁呀 |
[23:55] | Doorbell delivery. | 送门铃的 |
[23:57] | Doorbell delivery who? | 送门铃的谁 |
[23:59] | No, that’s the whole joke. | 没有了 这就是整个笑话 |
[24:01] | I’m… I’m not sure you understand how knock knock jokes work. | 我觉得你没弄明白敲门的笑话该怎么讲 |
[24:04] | Well, who’s the comedian here? | 这里谁是喜剧演员 |
[24:07] | I’m not sure there is one. | 我觉得这里没有喜剧演员 |
[24:11] | The thing is is I’m knocking because there is no doorbell. | 笑点是 我敲门是因为那没有门铃 |
[24:15] | – You see… I’m delivering it. – Good luck, Charlie. | -所以我才送门铃 -祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[24:23] | Oh, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[24:25] | Can we ask you a question? | 我们能问你一个问题吗 |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:28] | Which do you like better? | 你更喜欢谁 |
[24:30] | A frog or a pig? | 青蛙还是小猪 |
[24:33] | Uh… Charlie, I’d be very careful about how I answered that. | 查莉 回答前我可是会仔细考虑的呦 |
[24:38] | I like them both. | 我两个都喜欢 |
[24:40] | But if you had to choose just one, and you have to. | 但如果你只能选一个呢 而且你只能选一个 |
[24:45] | I like bears. | 我喜欢小熊 |
[24:49] | Aah! | 太好了 |
[24:50] | That’s a beary good answer. | 这是一个”熊”好的回答 |
[24:54] | Bears over pigs?! | 喜欢熊胜过小猪吗 |
[24:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:57] | Oh, I’d get moving if I were you. | 如果我是你 就赶快闪人 |
[24:59] | Come back here, you little bear lover, you! | 你给我回来 你个小熊孩子 |
[25:02] | Come back! | 回来 |
[25:05] | Hey, good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |