时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | The Duncans are back. | 咱邓肯一家强势归来 |
[00:13] | Mom, are you gonna keep doing that? | 老妈 你是打算一直把这个动作做下去吗 |
[00:16] | You did that on the street, in the driveway… | 你在街上也做 在车道上也做 |
[00:18] | Last night in front of the mirror. | 昨晚甚至在镜子前做 |
[00:20] | That’s because the Duncans are back. | 那不是因为咱邓肯一家要强势归来么 |
[00:24] | Hey, look, Toby. | 嘿 看啊 小托比 |
[00:26] | Our old house just like new. | 我们的旧房子现在焕然一新了 |
[00:30] | Toby’s not gonna stay in the hotel? | 不能把托比留在旅馆吗 |
[00:32] | – No. – Can we talk about it? | -不 -我们能商量下这件事吗 |
[00:38] | Hey, guys. What’s wrong with Mrs. Dabney? | 嘿 伙计们 达布尼太太是怎么了 |
[00:39] | She’s on her porch sobbing. | 她在走廊里哭泣呢 |
[00:41] | I don’t know she started doing that the second we drove up. | 不知道啊 她一见我们开车过来就开始哭了 |
[00:43] | Mystery solved. | 闹明白原因了 |
[00:46] | – Where’s the couch? – Oh, Sweetie, don’t you remember? | -沙发怎么不见了 -噢 宝贝 你忘了吗 |
[00:49] | It was broken by the bed that fell through the ceiling, | 它被从天花板上掉下来的床给砸坏了 |
[00:51] | that was eaten by termites, that daddy brought into the house. | 天花板被你能干老爸带回来的白蚁蛀坏了 |
[00:54] | Um, the house that daddy’s job pays for. | 呃 别忘了这房子也是靠老爸的那份工作供给的 |
[00:57] | So long as we’re dotting the “I”S | 咱还是应该注重一下细节吧 |
[00:59] | Anyway… I already found us a new one. | 随你怎么说 我已经挑好了一款沙发 |
[01:02] | All you have to do is go | 你要做的就是 |
[01:03] | down to the store tomorrow and pay for it. | 明天去商店买回来 然后付款 |
[01:05] | With the money from your job. | 用你那份工作挣的钱 |
[01:07] | A job that brought termites into our home and destroyed it. | 一份带白蚁回家然后毁房子的工作 |
[01:12] | As long as you’re dotting the “I”S, I’m gonna cross the “T”S. | 既然你那么注重细节 那我也不能落后了 |
[01:17] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:19] | Running late and dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:21] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:24] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:26] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud. | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:27] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:31] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:34] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:37] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:39] | Things are crazy. | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:40] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:43] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:46] | There’s no maybe. | 不要怀疑 |
[01:47] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:50] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:52] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:56] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:01] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:13] | – So how’s Boston? – Oh, it’s really great. | -在波士顿那边过得怎么样 -噢 很不错 |
[02:15] | You know, I finally made it to a baseball game. | 跟你说 我在一场棒球比赛中获胜了 |
[02:17] | Oh, at funway park? | 是吗 在翻威公园 |
[02:20] | It’s Fenway. | 是 芬威 |
[02:22] | You know, the truth is I really don’t know much about sports. | 你知道的 体育方面我了解的不多 |
[02:26] | I know. | 我当然知道 |
[02:28] | I was your boyfriend. We spent all of our time together. | 我做过你男友 过去我们天天黏在一起 |
[02:31] | Oh, I thought you looked familiar. | 噢 怪不得你看起来很面熟 |
[02:38] | Okay. I guess Toby’s done with his breakfast. | 等等 我想托比不想吃他的早餐了 |
[02:42] | Time for a mom hand off. I’ll be right back. | 该传球给老妈了 我马上回来 |
[02:45] | Come here. | 过来这儿吧 |
[02:56] | Hey, Mr. Duncan. | 嘿 邓肯叔 |
[03:00] | Spencer. Hey. | 斯宾塞 嘿 |
[03:03] | Did you happen to see me…? | 你刚才有没有看见我 |
[03:05] | Scratching your butt? | 给屁股挠痒 |
[03:06] | Yes, Sir. I did. | 嗯 看见了 |
[03:10] | Always seem to catch me at an embarrassing moment. | 似乎你总在尴尬时分盯到我啊 |
[03:14] | Or maybe you just scratch your butt a lot. | 还有个原因可能是你经常给屁股挠痒 |
[03:16] | – Hey, dad. – Oh hey! | -嘿 老爸 -噢 嘿 |
[03:17] | Honey, you know what would be a great place to video chat? | 宝贝 你知道什么地方非常适合视频聊天吗 |
[03:20] | Not the kitchen. | 肯定不是厨房 |
[03:24] | Okay. Now, where were we? | 好了 我们继续 刚说到哪了 |
[03:27] | So listen, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 听我说 有点事情我打算告诉你 |
[03:31] | Yeah, of course. You can tell me anything. We’re friends. | 嗯 好啊 有什么就说吧 我们是好朋友啊 |
[03:35] | I have a date tonight. | 今晚我有个约会 |
[03:37] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:40] | Well, that’s great. I mean, | 呃 不错 我的意思是 |
[03:42] | we knew this would happen at some point. | 我们都明白这事迟早会发生的 |
[03:44] | – And you’re okay? – Yeah. Of course. | -你还好吧 -嗯 没事啊 |
[03:48] | – Tell me about her. – She’s smart. And beautiful. | -她是个什么样的女孩 -她很聪慧 而且很漂亮 |
[03:51] | Okay, that’s enough. I’m good. | 停 够了 我知道了 |
[04:03] | Wow. | 哇 |
[04:05] | First day of cooking school. How exciting is this? | 烹饪学校上学的第一天 这是多么刺激啊 |
[04:08] | – I’m PJ. – I’m Winnie. | -我叫PJ -我叫维妮 |
[04:10] | But back in school, people always called me Losey. | 以前上学时 人们都叫我洛西 |
[04:14] | People can be so mean. | 他们怎么可以这么刻薄 |
[04:17] | That is kind of clever though. | 但这外号的确取的有点水平 |
[04:20] | My brother took this class. | 我哥在这儿上过学 |
[04:22] | He said the teacher always chooses one guy to pick on, | 他说总是有个学生会沦为那个老师挑刺儿的对象 |
[04:24] | and I just know that guy’s gonna be me. | 我觉得我就会是那个倒霉鬼 |
[04:26] | Back in school, people always called me Losey. | 以前在上学的时候 别人都叫我洛西 |
[04:29] | We covered that. | 这个你说过了 |
[04:32] | Good morning, students. | 早上好 同学们 |
[04:33] | And welcome to the Wainwright | 欢迎来到温赖特 |
[04:36] | Academy of Culinary and Kitchen Operations. | 烹饪厨艺学院 |
[04:39] | Better known as “WACKO”. | 简称”WACKO”更广为人知 |
[04:44] | My name is Chef Byron Wainwright. | 我是拜伦·温赖特大厨 |
[04:47] | But from now on, you should only call me Chef. | 但从现在起 你们只能称呼我为大厨 |
[04:51] | As in “Yes, Chef”. | 用在比如 是的 大厨 |
[04:53] | “No, Chef”. | 不是 大厨 |
[04:55] | And “You’re quite brilliant, Chef”. | 你手艺太精湛了 大厨 |
[04:58] | Now, everyone, take out your knives. | 现在 所有人 把你们的刀具拿出来 |
[05:08] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:13] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:15] | I’m PJ. | 我叫PJ |
[05:16] | Does that stand for pathetic jerk? | 那是可怜的坏蛋的缩写吗 |
[05:20] | No. It stands for Potty John. | 不 全名是珀蒂·约翰 |
[05:23] | Potty John? | 珀蒂·约翰 |
[05:25] | That is actually your name? | 那就是你的大名 |
[05:27] | – Yes, Chef. – And you shared that out loud? | -是的 大厨 -你把这事儿大声说出来了 |
[05:29] | – Yes, Chef. – Was that a good idea? | -是的 大厨 -说的感觉是不是很好 |
[05:32] | No, Chef. | 不好 大厨 |
[05:36] | I think you’re the guy. | 我觉得你将是那个倒霉鬼 |
[05:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:45] | Yeah. This is the one your mom wants, right, Gabe? | 这就是你老妈要的那款 是吧 盖比 |
[05:48] | – Gabe? – Hey, dad. Come over here. | -盖比 -嘿 老爸 过来一下 |
[05:51] | Check this out. | 试试这个 |
[05:55] | Oh! Triple recliner. | 噢 三连椅沙发 |
[05:59] | It’s called “The Relaxinator 3000”. | 它叫做“躺宜佳3000” |
[06:02] | It’s got built-in surround sound. | 它设有内置环绕声 |
[06:04] | What? | 什么 |
[06:06] | – And a mini fridge! – Are you kidding me? | -还自带一个迷你冰箱 -开玩笑吧 |
[06:09] | No more getting up and going all the way into the kitchen? | 那就再也不用费周折往厨房奔拿吃的了 |
[06:12] | – When did we arrive at the future? – Oh. | -我们这是步入末来了吗 -噢 |
[06:16] | This couch is so great. | 这沙发简直太棒了 |
[06:19] | – Hey, let’s get this one instead. – No. | -嘿 我们不如就买这个吧 -不行 |
[06:22] | We are getting the couch your mom wants. | 我们得买你老妈指定的那款 |
[06:25] | Push that button. | 按下这个按钮 |
[06:29] | – It’s massaging me. – Yeah. | -它在给我按摩耶 -没错 |
[06:32] | Oh, we gotta make this work. | 噢 我们得想个法子买这款 |
[06:40] | I don’t know. I guess… | 我也不知道 我猜 |
[06:42] | Maybe I just wasn’t ready for | 或许对于斯宾塞这么快就开始另找人约会 |
[06:44] | Spencer to start dating. | 我还没心理准备 |
[06:45] | This is why I never stay friends with any of my ex-boyfriends. | 这就是为什么我从不跟前男友来那套什么分手后做朋友 |
[06:49] | I’m more of a love-’em-and-leave-’em type. | 我是即爱即离型 |
[06:52] | Yeah. Well, that’s easy for you to say. You dated Emmett. | 你当然可以轻松的这样说 你约会的对象是埃米特 |
[06:56] | I’m not talking about Emmett. I’m talking about Raymond. | 我没有指埃米特 我说的是雷蒙德 |
[06:59] | Didn’t Raymond break up with you? | 雷蒙德难道没有和你分手吗 |
[07:00] | When did we start talking about me? | 怎么谈着谈着就扯到我了 |
[07:05] | Maybe you should start dating too. | 或许你也应该另觅新欢 |
[07:07] | There’s got to be somebody you have your eye on. | 总有人你会看得上的 |
[07:09] | Well, actually… | 呃 实际上 |
[07:12] | There is one special fella on the old… | 有个很不错的小伙子 |
[07:16] | Teddy Duncan boy-dar. | 正是泰迪·邓肯的菜 |
[07:20] | Ease into it, girl. | 淡定 小姑娘 |
[07:23] | His name is Zack. | 他叫扎克 |
[07:25] | He works at the Mall. | 他在商场工作 |
[07:26] | – Is he cute? – Is he cute? | -他长的帅吗 -你在问他长的帅吗 |
[07:29] | Oh, he is way cute. | 噢 帅的不得了 |
[07:31] | He puts the “U” In cute. | 他可以得帅+ |
[07:33] | I’m talking cute-alicious. | 简直帅色可餐啊 |
[07:36] | Yeah, ease way into it, girl. | 是是是 淡定点行吗 |
[07:46] | Let’s see how your tomato sauce is coming. | 我看看你的番茄酱做的怎么样 |
[07:51] | Hope you enjoy it, Chef. | 希望你能满意 大厨 |
[07:57] | Rancid. | 令人作呕 |
[07:58] | Putrid. Inedible. | 腐烂不堪 难以下咽 |
[08:00] | Whoa. | 哇啊 |
[08:01] | Good thing I only know one of those words. | 幸亏我只知道这些形容词中的一个是啥意思 |
[08:04] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[08:06] | You’re coming back tomorrow, right? | 你明天会继续来上课 是不是 |
[08:14] | Chef, can I talk to you? | 大厨 我能和你说上几句吗 |
[08:16] | Yes, Potty? | 当然了 珀蒂 |
[08:18] | I just want to tell you a little bit about myself, PJ… | 我只是想跟你说一声 |
[08:23] | Which is what most people really enjoy calling me. | 大家一般喜欢称呼我为PJ |
[08:26] | Oh, good. The PJ story. | 哦 很好 PJ |
[08:28] | I’ve been dying to find out more. | 我一直渴望了解你更多 |
[08:31] | Well, I’ve always been really good at cooking, | 嗯 我一直都很擅长烹饪 |
[08:34] | and my parents are paying a lot of money for me to be here. | 我的父母花费那么多钱送我来这儿学习 |
[08:39] | What I’m saying is, I don’t want to be the guy. | 我的意思是 我不想成为那个倒霉鬼 |
[08:41] | The guy? | 什么倒霉鬼 |
[08:42] | I’ve heard you always choose one guy to pick on. | 我听说你总是选中一个学生挑刺 |
[08:45] | I don’t want to be him. | 我不想做那个学生 |
[08:48] | I didn’t realize that I pick a guy. | 我从来都不觉得我有这样做啊 |
[08:51] | But now that I think about it, I guess I do. | 但现回头想想 我确实有那个习惯 |
[08:55] | My goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[08:58] | I’ve been doing it all these years. | 我这些年来都在这样做啊 |
[09:03] | You’ve really held a mirror up to me. | 你真给了我一个自我反省的机会啊 |
[09:06] | I need to make a change. | 我需要改变这个现状 |
[09:08] | Next year. | 在明年时候 |
[09:13] | Till then, you’re the guy. | 在那之前 你就是那个倒霉鬼 |
[09:18] | – You know, Sir, Winnie is not… – Get out! | -跟你说 老师 维妮不 -出去 |
[09:27] | All right. Hon’! The couch is here. | 好了 亲 沙发买回来了 |
[09:30] | Woo! | 哇噢 |
[09:31] | This is so exciting. Let me see. | 太开心了 让我看看 |
[09:37] | What is that? | 怎么是这种沙发 |
[09:38] | That’s what I’d like to know. | 我也正想问 |
[09:41] | Guys, you spend all afternoon | 伙计们 你们花一下午 |
[09:43] | going downtown to buy a tasteful couch, | 想去挑个有品味的沙发 |
[09:45] | and then we end up with this monstrosity? | 怎么最后弄了个这么奇葩玩意儿 |
[09:48] | It’s a disappointment. That’s what it is. | 太让人失望了 我只能这么说 |
[09:51] | It’ll be a few days until we can get the right couch delivered. | 你们想要的那款还得几天才能到贷 |
[09:53] | Oh! | 这样啊 |
[09:55] | Well, you may as well leave this one so we got somewhere to sit. | 那好吧 要不你把这个先留下来 我们也好有得坐 |
[09:58] | Beats the floor. | 坐地板上吧 |
[10:00] | – Barely. – Oh. | -只能这样了 -噢 |
[10:02] | Oh, I can’t even look at it. | 噢 我简直看不下去了 |
[10:07] | – Nicely done. – Thanks. | -做的好 -谢了 |
[10:12] | Well, plug it in! | 还等什么 把电源插头插上 |
[10:14] | Let’s start relaxinating! | 我们开始休闲吧 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:21] | Oh, there we go. | 噢 我们享受吧 |
[10:26] | Oh, my first date post-Spencer. | 这是我自离开斯宾塞后的首次约会 |
[10:29] | This is so exciting. | 太令人激动了 |
[10:30] | I know. So how did you get Zack to go out with you? | 我知道 你是怎么钓到札克陪你约会的 |
[10:33] | – I gave him the look. – What’s the look? | -我望了他一眼 -用什么表情怎么朝他望的 |
[10:35] | It’s… | 这样 |
[10:42] | Nice. I’ll have to try that. | 不错 我也得试试 |
[10:44] | What, you don’t have a look? | 什么 你没试过深情凝望么 |
[10:46] | I have a laugh. | 我一般用媚笑这招 |
[10:52] | Stop. | 停吧 |
[10:54] | Oh, that’s good. | 噢 这招也不错 |
[10:56] | I’m saying. | 我也这样觉得 |
[10:58] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[11:00] | You know, I have to say it feels good to be moving on. | 你知道吗 我不得不说迈出新的一步感觉不错 |
[11:04] | Yep. Bye-bye, Spencer. | 嗯 拜拜 斯宾塞 |
[11:08] | Hi. | 好 |
[11:12] | And welcome back, Spencer. | 欢迎回来 斯宾塞 |
[11:25] | Zack, this is Ivy. Ivy, Zack. | 扎克 她是艾薇 艾薇 扎克 |
[11:27] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴能认识你 -我也是 |
[11:29] | In fact, I feel like I already know you. | 其实 我觉得我跟你早就认识了 |
[11:33] | That is so sweet, Ivy. | 小嘴真甜 艾薇 |
[11:35] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[11:37] | Well, I got to go. | 我要走了 |
[11:39] | But first, can I have a special good-bye with you in the kitchen? | 首先 我们去厨房来一个特殊的告别 |
[11:42] | – Well, why can’t we just… – In the kitchen, T? | -为什么不在 -就去厨房 亲 |
[11:44] | It’s not special unless it’s in the kitchen. | 这儿哪有在厨房告别来得特别 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | What is going on? | 你搞什么名堂 |
[11:53] | Zack looks exactly like Spencer. | 扎克跟斯宾塞长得一模一样 |
[11:55] | What? No he doesn’t. | 乱说 一点儿都不像 |
[11:56] | Are you kidding me? They could be twins. | 蒙谁呢 他们是双胞胎吧 |
[11:59] | Well, I don’t see it. | 没看出来啊 |
[12:01] | You know what this means, don’t you? | 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[12:03] | Mm-hmm. You’re not over Spencer. | 嗯哼 你还忘不了斯宾塞 |
[12:04] | That is ridiculous. I am so over Spencer. | 太可笑了 我忘得干干净净了 |
[12:07] | Fine. Pretend it isn’t weird. | 好 你就装没事儿吧 |
[12:10] | Even though it is. | 这样很不正常 |
[12:12] | This is the worst special good-bye that we’ve ever had. | 这是最糟糕的特殊告别 |
[12:19] | – Say good-bye to Ivy. – Good-bye, Ivy. | -跟艾薇说拜拜 -拜拜 艾薇 |
[12:21] | Bye, Zack. | 拜 扎克 |
[12:33] | Have fun, you two. | 你们玩得开心 |
[12:37] | So, what do you want to do? Grab some pizza, catch a movie? | 你想做什么 吃披萨 看电影 |
[12:42] | You know what might be fun? | 你知道什么好玩么 |
[12:44] | Makeovers. | 化装 |
[12:47] | Makeovers. Why? | 化装 为什么 |
[12:51] | I just think that it would be super neat, | 如果我们改头换面一下 |
[12:55] | if we look completely different than we do right now. | 我觉得那一定酷毙了 |
[12:58] | Let’s start with you. | 你先来 |
[13:07] | Hey. There’s my favorite cooking student. | 嘿 这不是我最喜欢的烹饪学生么 |
[13:09] | How’s school going? | 学校那儿怎么样 |
[13:12] | It’s pretty good. | 还不错 |
[13:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[13:17] | Yeah. It’s not bad. | 对 还不错 |
[13:19] | Because you know you’re crying? | 你知道你哭了么? |
[13:21] | Mm-hmm. Yeah, onions. | 嗯哼 知道 洋葱 |
[13:26] | – That cooking school’s terrible. – Whoa whoa, what? | -烹饪学校糟透了 -噢 噢 你说什么? |
[13:30] | It’s a complete disaster, dad. I’m gonna drop out. | 这简直就是灾难 爸爸 我要退学 |
[13:32] | PJ, come on. You can’t quit cooking school. | PJ 你不能退学 |
[13:35] | You’re following your dream. | 你在追逐你的梦想 |
[13:36] | Well, my dream has turned into a nightmare. | 但是我的梦已经变成噩梦了 |
[13:40] | If you quit, is the money we paid refundable? | 如果你退学了 交的钱可以退么 |
[13:41] | No. | 不行 |
[13:42] | Well, Then that really is bad news. | 好吧 这才是真的噩梦啊 |
[13:47] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:48] | Um, I think we need to step away from the onions. | 额 我觉得我先离洋葱远一点吧 |
[13:51] | Okay. Wow. Look. | 好 哇 听着 |
[14:01] | Sometimes things aren’t gonna be easy, | 事情不会总是像你想的这样简单 |
[14:03] | but that doesn’t mean you can just give up. | 这并不意味着你就能放弃 |
[14:05] | – Why not? – Because you’re good at cooking. | -为什么不行 -因为你对烹饪很擅长 |
[14:08] | You’re really good. | 你真的很棒 |
[14:11] | I can’t tell you what to do. | 我没办法告诉你应该怎么办 |
[14:13] | But…I think so long as you believe in yourself, | 但是 只要你相信自己 |
[14:20] | you’re gonna do great. | 你一定能做得很棒 |
[14:23] | – I’ll give it one more day. – Oh, yes! | -我会再试试的 -噢 太棒了 |
[14:27] | There we go. | 这就对啦 |
[14:29] | Are you happy because this is what I should be doing, | 这么开心到底是因为我做了我应该做的 |
[14:31] | or because you won’t lose your tuition money? | 还是因为你不用损失学费了 |
[14:35] | Coming! | 来了 |
[14:42] | Wow. You look great. | 哇 你帅呆了 |
[14:46] | I do? | 是吗 |
[14:49] | Oh. Oh yeah. Completely different. | 噢 对啊 太不一样了 |
[14:52] | And I must say, you’re rocking my cowboy boots. | 我一定要说 穿上我的牛仔靴你炫爆了 |
[14:57] | It’s amazing they fit. | 它们竟然能合你脚 |
[14:59] | Yeah, they really don’t. | 其实不能 |
[15:01] | Look…I like you and everything, but… | 听着 我很喜欢你 但是 |
[15:07] | This is all kind of weird. | 这样好像有点奇怪 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[15:12] | What do you mean? | 你指什么 |
[15:16] | I may be a blonde now, | 即使我现在是个金发女郎 |
[15:18] | but I still know something isn’t right here. | 也能看出来有点儿什么事不对头 |
[15:21] | All right, Zack. Here’s the thing. | 好吧 扎克 事情是这样的 |
[15:25] | So, you happen to look a lot like my ex-boyfriend, | 你正好长得跟我前男友很像 |
[15:30] | which would bring up the whole disturbing question, | 这让我一直在纠结一个问题 |
[15:33] | is that the only reason I’m attracted to you? | 是不是因为这个原因我才对你有兴趣 |
[15:35] | Which is why I wanted to change | 所以我想改变你的外形 |
[15:37] | your look to prove that that wasn’t the case. | 证明并不是这样的 |
[15:39] | And… | 然后 |
[15:41] | Now that I’ve done that and you look completely different… | 我就做了 然后你变得很不一样 |
[15:47] | – Well… – You’re not interested anymore? | -好吧 -然后你没有兴趣了 |
[15:50] | Not so much. | 不怎么有了 |
[15:54] | Maybe you shouldn’t be dating yet. | 可能你现在还不适合恋爱 |
[15:57] | Maybe I shouldn’t. | 可能不适合 |
[16:01] | This will wash out, right? | 这能洗掉吧 |
[16:04] | Yeah. I really shouldn’t be dating yet. | 对 我的确不该谈恋爱的 |
[16:17] | Hey, look at you. Glad to see you taking on some responsibility. | 嘿 看看你 抓到你承担责任的瞬间了 |
[16:21] | Oh, please. | 噢 得了吧 |
[16:23] | The only reason I’m doing this | 我做这个的唯一原因就是 |
[16:24] | is because mom hasn’t left the couch in five hours. | 老妈已经五个小时没有离开过沙发了 |
[16:27] | Your mom likes the couch now? | 你妈现在喜欢这个沙发了? |
[16:29] | Likes it? Go see for yourself. | 喜欢 自己看吧 |
[16:36] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[16:38] | What you doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[16:40] | Oh, loving the new couch, Bob. | 噢 在爱着新沙发呢 鲍勃 |
[16:42] | Oh, I was so wrong about the other one. | 选另外那只真是大错特错了 |
[16:46] | – It’s heaven, isn’t it, Charlie? – Loving it. | -这是天堂啊 是吧查莉 -好爱它 |
[16:51] | Well, I’m glad you like it. | 很高兴你能喜欢它 |
[16:54] | But there’s stuff around here that needs to be done. | 但是这儿还有好多事情没有做呢 |
[16:56] | Oh, then do it. | 噢 去做吧 |
[16:59] | Honey, what about dinner? | 亲爱的 晚饭呢 |
[17:01] | Oh. Dinner sounds great. What do you think, Charlie? | 噢 听上去不错啊 你觉得呢 查莉 |
[17:04] | I can eat. | 我能吃点啊 |
[17:10] | Hey hey hey. We gotta do something. We created a monster. | 嘿嘿嘿 采取点行动 我们造了怪物啊 |
[17:14] | I know. It’s not fair. They’re just sitting there doing nothing. | 我知道 这不公平啊 她们坐在那儿什么都不做 |
[17:18] | Dad, that was gonna be our thing. | 老爸 那应该是我们干的事 |
[17:20] | We should have just bought the couch your mom told us to buy. | 早知道买你妈看上的沙发了 |
[17:23] | This is what I get for thinking for myself. | 买这个完全只想到了自己 |
[17:26] | You didn’t think for yourself. Dad, I told you what to do. | 你没有只想到自己 爸爸 让我告诉你怎么办 |
[17:29] | Hey, I am still your father. | 嘿 我是你爸呢 |
[17:31] | And I am the one who should be coming up with the plans here. | 并且拿出主意来的人应该是你爸我 |
[17:36] | And I’m open to any input you two might have. | 并且对于你提出的意见我虚心接受 |
[17:44] | I will now sample your Gazpachos. | 我要试尝你们的西班牙凉菜汤 |
[17:53] | Bland. Boring. | 太清谈 太无味 |
[17:56] | Winnie, if you ever open a Restaurant, | 维妮 如果你要开餐馆的话 |
[17:57] | you should call it “Losey’s”. | 名字就叫“鹿死家” |
[17:59] | And there it is. | 又来了 |
[18:04] | Ah. Gazpacho a la Potty. | 嗯 西班牙凉菜汤 |
[18:09] | Taste buds, prepare to die. | 味蕾 准备好牺牲吧 |
[18:17] | That’s odd. | 有点奇怪 |
[18:23] | Confirming my initial impression. | 还是一样的感觉 |
[18:26] | This is not completely horrible. | 这并没有特别糟糕 |
[18:28] | Yes! Not completely horrible! | 太好了 没有特别糟糕 |
[18:32] | I believed in myself and it paid off! | 我相信自己然后得到回报了 |
[18:34] | Woo-hoo! | 哇噢 |
[18:36] | Dial it down, Potty. | 冷静一点 珀蒂 |
[18:38] | It’s just some vegetables in a blender. | 你不过是拌了盘凉菜罢了 |
[18:43] | This is the best day of my life. | 这是我人生中最棒的一天 |
[18:47] | – Are you crying? – Are there onions around? | -你哭了么 -这儿有洋葱么 |
[18:49] | – No. – Then I guess I am. | -没有 -是的 我哭了 |
[18:57] | So, I have a funny story to tell you. | 我告诉你个有趣的事儿 |
[19:00] | It’s about this guy I dated. | 关于上次约会的那个男孩 |
[19:02] | – Oh, you’re dating. – Well, I mean it was just one date. | -喔 你约会了 -我是说就一次 |
[19:07] | – So what happened? – Here’s the funny part. | -发生了什么 -有趣的是 |
[19:10] | I realized that the only | 我意识到 |
[19:11] | reason I wanted to date him, was because… | 我以前想跟他在一起的唯一原因就是 |
[19:15] | Oh, hang on. Hey. Oh, come in. This is great. | 噢 等一下 嘿 请进 太棒了 |
[19:19] | As long as you’re here, there’s someone I want you to meet. | 刚好你在这儿 我想让你见一个人 |
[19:22] | This is Gigi. | 这是琪琪 |
[19:26] | The girl I’m dating. | 跟我约会的女孩儿 |
[19:28] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[19:31] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:33] | So Teddy, what did you want to tell me? | 泰迪 你刚刚要告诉我什么 |
[19:35] | Um…You know what, you guys go have fun. | 呃 你们俩玩得开心啊 |
[19:39] | It can wait. | 可以等到以后 |
[19:46] | And so can I. | 我也是 |
[19:53] | – It’s so fun to go… – Hey. | -去那儿好开心 -嘿 |
[19:54] | Hey, guys. What happened? Where’s my couch? | 嘿 发生了什么 我的沙发呢 |
[19:58] | This is your couch. | 这是你的沙发啊 |
[20:00] | Yeah, the one you wanted in the first place. | 你一开始想买的就是这个 |
[20:02] | But I like the other couch now. | 但是我现在喜欢是前一个 |
[20:05] | This one’s good too. Come on, come on. Sit down. Try it out. | 这个也很棒 过来 过来 感受一下 |
[20:09] | Try it out. There we go. There we go. | 试试 走你 走你 |
[20:12] | Yeah. No no no. | 对 不 不 |
[20:14] | No no no no no. There’s no buttons. This is for the TV. | 不不不不不 这不是按钮 这是遥控器 |
[20:19] | Where’s the cooler? | 冰饮料去哪儿了 |
[20:22] | There is no cooler either. | 这儿没有冰饮料 |
[20:23] | If you want something to drink, you have to go into the kitchen. | 如果你要喝 你要自己去厨房拿 |
[20:26] | You remember the kitchen, right? | 你还记得厨房吧 |
[20:29] | That’s where the dinner comes from. | 那是做晚饭的地方 |
[20:33] | All right, dad. Let’s give her a minute. | 好了 老爸 她需要一点时间 |
[20:42] | And that is how mommy got the couch she wanted all along. | 你老妈就是这样得到了她一直想要的沙发 |
[20:46] | You’re good, mommy. | 太棒了 妈妈 |
[20:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:50] | And scary. | 我好怕怕 |
[20:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:00] | Hey, Charlie. So pretty | 嘿 查莉 |
[21:02] | exciting first week back in the Duncan house. | 回到邓肯家的第一个星期美妙又刺激 |
[21:05] | We got a new couch, PJ almost quit another school. | 我们买了一个新沙发 PJ差点又退学了 |
[21:09] | And I went on a date with a guy who looked a lot like Spencer. | 我跟一个长得很像斯宾塞的人约会了 |
[21:15] | He used to. | 以前像 |
[21:16] | Now he’s blonde, and angry. | 现在他已经是金发女郎了 愤怒的女郎 |
[21:20] | And he walks with a limp. | 走路还一拐一拐 |
[21:23] | What… dad! I’m doing the video diary. | 什么 爸 我在录视频日记呢 |
[21:26] | Oh! I gotta get this looked at. | 噢 这个要被拍进去了 |
[21:30] | If he’s still doing that when you’re my age, | 如果等你像我这么大了他还这样做的话 |
[21:33] | I should probably wish you both good luck, Charlie. | 那就祝你们两个都好运吧 小查莉 |
[21:37] | Don’t touch the food now! | 现在不要吃东西 |
[21:47] | If you like a guy and the | 如果你喜欢一个人 |
[21:49] | laugh doesn’t work, then what do you do? | 他并不吃你笑容的那一套 你怎么办 |
[21:51] | I go with the bigger laugh, girl. | 那我就来个大笑 小姑娘 |
[22:01] | Yeah, that’s good. | 好 不错啊 |
[22:03] | So what if your look doesn’t work? What do you do? | 如果不吃你表情那一套 你怎么办 |
[22:05] | Then I do the walk. | 那我就走路 |
[22:19] | I like it. I like it. | 这个我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[22:22] | I also have a special call. Check it out… | 我还有绝招 看着 |
[22:32] | Well if their not into that, they might be into this… | 如果他们还不喜欢 他们也许喜欢这个 |