时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Guys. | 小子们 |
[00:08] | What are you doing Saturday night? | 星期六晚上有安排么 |
[00:10] | Your mom really needs a night out. | 妈妈需要出去一趟 |
[00:11] | You want us to take mom out? | 你希望我们带她出去 |
[00:15] | Isn’t that kind of your job? | 那不是你该做的事情么 |
[00:17] | I need you guys to babysit so | 我需要你们照顾弟弟妹妹 |
[00:19] | that we can go out to dinner with the Wentzes. | 这样我们就出去跟温兹家吃饭了 |
[00:21] | We’re going to Mondello’s. | 我们要去蒙德罗餐厅吃饭 |
[00:23] | Oh. Isn’t that place like super expensive? | 噢 那个地方简直贵尿了 |
[00:25] | I don’t care. Your mother deserves the best. | 不在乎 你妈值得拥有最好的 |
[00:28] | You got a coupon, huh? | 你有优惠券 是吧 |
[00:32] | Yes, Sir. I do. | 是的 我有 |
[00:36] | Bob, honey, the Wentzes just called and canceled. | 鲍伯 亲爱的 温兹家打电话来说取消了 |
[00:38] | They said they have to go to Nebraska for some family emergency. | 他们有急事要去内布拉斯加 |
[00:41] | Oh, really? | 噢 是么 |
[00:44] | All right. Well, I’ll tell the boys they don’t have to babysit. | 好吧 我去告诉他们不用照顾弟弟妹妹了 |
[00:46] | No no no no no no no no. | 不不不不不不 |
[00:50] | I need a night out so bad, I’m willing to spend it just with you. | 我太想出去一晚上了 只有我跟你 |
[00:54] | And the love affair continues. | 再来段风流韵事 |
[01:00] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:02] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:03] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:07] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:08] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:10] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:13] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:17] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:20] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:21] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:23] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:26] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:29] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:30] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:32] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:35] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:38] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:44] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:57] | – Hi, Teddy. – Hi, Beau. | -嗨 泰迪 -嗨 博 |
[01:59] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你来这儿有什么事么 |
[02:01] | Oh, me and your dad have a new plan. We’re carpooling. | 我和你爸爸最近有个新计划 合用汽车 |
[02:04] | Really? Because he just left to pick you up. | 是么 那他刚刚出去接你了 |
[02:08] | Well, I didn’t say it was a good plan. | 是吧 我就说这个计划一点也不好 |
[02:12] | Listen, while I’m here… | 好吧 我来这儿 |
[02:14] | I wanted to ask you something. | 是要告诉你一些事情 |
[02:15] | Do you have any plans Saturday night? – | 你星期六晚上有空么 |
[02:18] | Beau, that’s really sweet. But just… | 博 能邀请我真好 只是 |
[02:21] | I have some unresolved feelings with my old boyfriend, | 我还不确定对我前男友是不是还有感觉 |
[02:23] | so I’m not really into dating right now. | 现在我还不准备谈恋爱 |
[02:26] | I wasn’t asking you out on a date. | 我不是邀请你跟我约会的 |
[02:31] | I should have let you finish. | 应该让你说完的 |
[02:34] | Why don’t you do that now? | 要不你现在说吧 |
[02:37] | See, there’s this girl, Katie. | 那个女孩的名字叫凯蒂 |
[02:39] | She invited me out and I want to go. | 她叫我出去我也挺愿意的 |
[02:41] | But I don’t want her to think it’s a date. | 只是我不想让她感觉到这是约会 |
[02:43] | So I thought if I brought a friend, she’d get the message. | 我觉得如果我带一个朋友去 她就能明白是什么意思 |
[02:46] | Mm. So you’re asking me out on a date that’s not really a date | 所以你邀请我去一个不是约会的约会 |
[02:50] | so that you’ll look like you’re not on a date. | 这样你看上去就不像在约会了 |
[02:56] | Exactly. | 正解 |
[02:58] | And I’m asking you because I | 我来找你 |
[03:00] | don’t know anyone else who’s willing to not date me. | 因为我找不出其他不想跟我约会的人选 |
[03:03] | Well, I guess as long as I’m not not dating anyone. | 好吧 我也不是不约会的人 |
[03:07] | So it’s a not date? | 这不是一个真正的约会 |
[03:09] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[03:15] | Okay, guys. We’re leaving. | 好了 孩子们 我们走了 |
[03:17] | – Hey, mom. You look great. – Oh, thanks, honey. | -老妈 你太美了 -噢 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[03:20] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[03:22] | Look how good mom looks. | 看看老妈有多美 |
[03:26] | Oh. I think your father looks very handsome. | 我觉得你爸爸也很帅啊 |
[03:29] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[03:30] | And I’m very much looking forward to a wonderful night out. | 我很期待 我们一定能度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[03:33] | Oh, by the way. We’re taking the bug truck. | 噢 提议 咱们开除虫公司的卡车去吧 |
[03:35] | I can write off the mileage. | 我可以注销里程数 |
[03:38] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就过去 |
[03:41] | Gentlemen, tonight I want nothing to go wrong. | 先生们 今晚我希望什么差错也没用 |
[03:46] | When I come back, I want to see every baby, every babysitter, | 我回来的时候 我要看到每一个宝宝 还有你们 |
[03:50] | and everything in the house just the way it is now. | 房间里面的任何东西都要跟原来一模一样 |
[03:53] | – You got that, PJ? – Dad, relax. | -听懂了么 PJ -老爸 放松 |
[03:55] | Everything is under control. | 一切尽在掌控 |
[03:57] | I know. But you say that every time. | 我知道 但是你每次都这样说 |
[04:00] | Well, one of these times it’s bound to come true. | 是的 但是好歹它也会成功一次的 |
[04:03] | All right. That’s good enough to get me out of the house. | 好吧 现在稍微可以放心出门了 |
[04:08] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:10] | Okay. Listen up. | 好吧 听好了 |
[04:12] | Tonight I am Captain of the ship. | 今晚我就是船长 |
[04:14] | And I say there will be no running, | 告诉你们 不准乱跑 |
[04:16] | no mess, no horseplay of any kind. | 不准捣乱 不准发生任何打闹 |
[04:18] | Boring. | 无聊 |
[04:21] | Yeah. Why are you being so strict? | 就是 没必要搞得这个严格 |
[04:23] | I mean, you’re worse than mom | 你比老妈还糟糕 |
[04:25] | and her stupid no fireworks in the basement rule. | 她那不准在地下室玩烟火的规矩蠢毙了 |
[04:28] | I’ll tell you why. | 告诉你为什么 |
[04:30] | Because I’m tired of everyone | 因为我实在厌倦了 |
[04:31] | always thinking I’m the irresponsible one. | 所有人都觉得我是个不负责任的家伙 |
[04:33] | All right? That ends tonight. | 好么 从今天开始不是了 |
[04:37] | – Uh-oh. – What? | -噢 -怎么了 |
[04:39] | Either I just wet myself, or I sat on Charlie’s juice box. | 貌似我不是尿裤子 就是坐在查莉的果汁盒上了 |
[04:44] | I’m not sure what to root for here. | 我还不能确定该怎么吐槽你 |
[04:49] | Oh no! | 噢不 |
[04:51] | It’s mom’s new couch. | 这是妈妈新买的沙发 |
[04:53] | Well, you had a good 30 seconds, Captain. | 你还有整整30秒的时候 船长 |
[05:02] | Welcome to Boots N Saddles. | 欢迎来到靴子和马鞍 |
[05:04] | I’ve never been to a Country-Western place before. | 我以前从没来过西部乡村酒吧 |
[05:08] | Sit down. You’re gonna love it. | 坐下吧 你会喜欢的 |
[05:12] | – Where’s Katie? – She should be here any minute. | -凯蒂呢 -应该马上就要来了 |
[05:15] | Howdy, partners. | 你好 各位 |
[05:17] | I’m Donald, your server. | 我是唐纳德 服务员 |
[05:19] | Can I get you something from the watering hole? | 你们想在酒吧点点儿什么东西么 |
[05:23] | Donald, it doesn’t really sound like your | 唐纳德 听你口气 |
[05:25] | heart’s really into this Country-Western thing. | 你的心还不属于西部乡村 |
[05:27] | My dream was to work in the yogurt business, | 我的梦想是做酸奶生意 |
[05:29] | but you gotta know someone to get in. | 但是要进去必须有关系 |
[05:34] | I’ll have a lemonade. | 一杯柠檬水 |
[05:36] | – Make that two. – Coming right up, y’all. | -两杯 -马上来了 耶 |
[05:40] | So, how do you like working for my dad? | 给我爸爸工作怎么样 |
[05:43] | I love it. He’s a great guy. | 很好 他很棒 |
[05:46] | But he sure does tell a lot of bug stories. | 但是他太喜欢说那些除虫故事 |
[05:49] | And they all end the same way. | 而且最后结局都一样 |
[05:51] | And then I killed it. | 然后 我消灭了它 |
[05:55] | Oh, man. | 噢 天呐 |
[05:57] | Katie can’t make it. | 凯蒂来不了了 |
[05:59] | Oh. Well then, we should | 好吧 我们最好 |
[06:00] | cancel the lemonades because my job’s done. | 取消柠檬水 因为我的工作已经完成了 |
[06:03] | – Where’s Donald? – Hold up. Hold up. | -唐纳德在哪儿 -等一下 |
[06:05] | As long as we’re here, we might as well stay and hang out. | 既然来都来了 就待着玩会儿吧 |
[06:07] | I don’t know. This isn’t really my thing. | 不知道 这种事不是我的菜 |
[06:09] | What’s not your thing? Having fun? | 什么不是你的菜 找乐子 |
[06:11] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:13] | Nobody’s more fun than me. | 没有人比我更爱找乐子 |
[06:15] | Barrels of monkeys look at me and go, | 一大群小猴子看着我然后说 |
[06:18] | wow! We wish we were that fun. | 哇 我们希望像她一样有趣 |
[06:21] | – Really? – Mm hmm. | -是么 -嗯 |
[06:23] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[06:25] | Are you implying that you don’t think I’m fun? | 你是说你不觉得我是个有趣的人 |
[06:27] | Actually, I’m kind of saying it. | 大概就是这个意思吧 |
[06:31] | Oh yeah? All right. Well, I’ll show you how much fun I am. | 是么 好啊 我来告诉你我有多有趣 |
[06:34] | I’m gonna order up a… | 我要点一份 |
[06:37] | Mess-o-grub. | 大乱炖 |
[06:38] | And then when I’m done eating, | 等我吃完饭的时候 |
[06:41] | I’m gonna ride that mechanical bull. | 我准备去骑机器牛 |
[06:43] | Just from prior experience… | 从以前的经验来看 |
[06:46] | You might want to reverse that. | 你最好趁早反悔 |
[06:55] | Anything look good? | 有什么喜欢的么 |
[06:56] | Uh, you mean other than my beautiful wife? | 你是指除了我美丽娇妻以外的东西吗 |
[07:00] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[07:02] | Are you flirting with me? | 你是在跟我调情么 |
[07:04] | I believe I am. | 我想是的 |
[07:06] | Uh, anything look good to you? | 你觉得我有什么你喜欢的么 |
[07:09] | No. | 不 |
[07:13] | Well, that was kind of hurtful. | 呃 这有点伤人啊 |
[07:17] | Not you. Look. | 不是你 你看 |
[07:21] | The Wentzes? | 温兹夫妻 |
[07:23] | I thought they had some kind of family emergency. | 我以为他们家有急事 |
[07:25] | In Nebraska. | 在内布拉斯加州 |
[07:27] | Do you think they blew us off? | 那他们是在骗我们了 |
[07:28] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法来弄清楚 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna call Mary Lou. | 我打电话给玛丽露 |
[07:32] | If she says they’re in Nebraska, then we have our answer. | 如果她说她在内布拉斯加州 我们就有答案了 |
[07:46] | – I don’t believe it. – Did you do something to tick her off? | -我不相信 -你以前惹过她么 |
[07:49] | Don’t be ridiculous. When have I ever ticked anyone off? | 别傻了 我什么时候惹过人家了 |
[07:53] | You know what? Let me call Harry. | 这样吧 我打电话给哈利 |
[07:56] | Let’s see what’s going on. | 看看会怎么样 |
[08:15] | you’re in trouble, you’re in trouble. | 你完蛋了 你完蛋了 |
[08:19] | It was your grape juice. | 这是你的葡萄汁 |
[08:21] | It was your butt. | 这是你的屁股 |
[08:27] | Oh, what are you smiling about, Toby? | 你笑什么笑 托比 |
[08:29] | I could pin this on you in a New York minute, what would you say? | 我分分钟就能把这事儿推到你身上 你信不信 |
[08:36] | PJ, calm down. | PJ 冷静 |
[08:38] | It’s happening again. I’m in charge, and I’m blowing it. | 又来了 我又把当家的事搞砸了 |
[08:41] | Relax. The couch repair guy will be here soon. | 放松 修沙发的马上就来了 |
[08:43] | Well how do we know he’s any good? | 我们怎么知道他能修得好 |
[08:45] | He had an ad on the Internet. | 他在网上有广告 |
[08:47] | They don’t just give those to anybody. | 不是谁都可以在网上打广告的 |
[08:53] | Sofa surgeon. | 沙发医生 |
[08:56] | Thanks for coming over so quickly. | 谢谢你这么快就来了 |
[08:57] | Sure. Where’s the patient. | 是的 病人在哪儿 |
[09:00] | Patient? You take this surgeon thing pretty seriously. | 病人 你把医生这头衔看得真的很严肃啊 |
[09:04] | Well, I didn’t put yellow | 我没有在头上带上个 |
[09:05] | blinking lights on the top of my hatchback | 一闪一闪的黄色手术灯 |
[09:07] | because I don’t take it seriously. | 因为我没有把它看得很重 |
[09:10] | – It’s right over here. – Okay. What is the nature of the stain? | -就在那儿呢 -沙发上是什么东西的污渍 |
[09:13] | – It’s grape juice. – And we’re done. | -是葡萄汁 -没救了 |
[09:16] | – You’re giving up already? – It’s grape juice, man. | -你这就放弃了 -这是葡萄汁 老兄 |
[09:19] | I am a sofa surgeon. | 我是沙发医生 |
[09:21] | Not a miracle worker. | 不是魔术师 |
[09:23] | Isn’t there anything we can do? | 那我们还能做什么啊 |
[09:25] | If our parents come home and see this, | 如果我爸妈回家看到这个 |
[09:26] | – we’re gonna be in huge trouble. – Well, mostly him. | -我们麻烦就大了 -应该是他 |
[09:30] | Your only option is to replace the deceased. | 你们唯一的选择就是替换死者 |
[09:33] | You find another couch that looks exactly like this one. | 找另一个跟它一模一样的沙发 |
[09:35] | How are we supposed to do that? | 怎么做才行呢 |
[09:37] | I mean, go to an all-night couch store? | 我建议 可以去通宵沙发店去看看 |
[09:42] | Alan’s all-night couch store. | 艾伦通宵沙发垫 |
[09:45] | Oh, and if you use my name, you get a free balloon. | 如果到那儿报上我名字 可以得到免费的气球 |
[09:49] | I’m in. | 我参加 |
[09:55] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必勉强玩这个 |
[09:57] | I’ve done this before. | 我以前骑过 |
[09:58] | You’ve ridden a mechanical bull? | 以前骑过机器牛 |
[10:00] | No. But I rode a pony outside the grocery store. | 不是 以前在商场骑过摇摇车 |
[10:05] | Well, as long as you’ve had experience. | 好吧 好歹还是有经验的 |
[10:09] | Giddy up. | 走你 |
[10:30] | You okay? | 还行么 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 没事 |
[10:34] | Am I standing up? | 我还站着么 |
[10:47] | Look at them over there. | 你看看他们 |
[10:48] | Talking, laughing, having a grand old time. | 聊天 谈笑 回忆过去 |
[10:52] | Makes me sick. | 让我觉得恶心 |
[10:56] | I don’t get it. Why would the Wentzes blow us off? | 真搞不明白 为什么温兹要骗我们 |
[10:58] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:00] | – I mean, we’re a fun couple, right? – Yes. | -咱俩算是对风趣的夫妇吧 -当然 |
[11:04] | Uh-huh. | 算是吧 |
[11:06] | Now what is that supposed to mean? | 你啥意思嘛 |
[11:08] | I just… | 我就觉着吧 |
[11:09] | In social situations, you tend to talk about bugs and rodents. | 你总是社交场合讲什么虫子啊啮齿动物啊 |
[11:15] | A lot. | 还说得很多 |
[11:17] | So now this is my fault? | 所以那是我的错喽 |
[11:20] | Bob, I’m your wife. Of course it’s your fault. | 鲍伯 我是你老婆 难不成还是我的错 |
[11:22] | Honey, I mean, since we’re pointing fingers, I mean… | 亲爱的 既然咱俩都挑明了 那我也来说说你 |
[11:26] | You know, you tend to talk about yourself. | 你吧 总是喜欢谈论你自己 |
[11:28] | A lot. | 说得也很多 |
[11:30] | At least I’m talking about something interesting. | 至少我的话题更有趣 |
[11:33] | Are you? | 是这样么 |
[11:36] | Yes, I am. | 当然是了 |
[11:37] | I happen to be a fascinating woman. | 因为我恰巧是一位风趣迷人的女性 |
[11:41] | You see what we’re doing here? | 那咱俩这是在干啥呢 |
[11:42] | We’re turning on each other like rats. | 互相指责 像老鼠一样横眉冷对 |
[11:44] | And we’re back to you. | 你看话题又回到你身上了 |
[11:54] | Well, that was great. | 其实还挺好的 |
[11:56] | At least now I can cross | 至少我可以把骑机械牛这一项 |
[11:57] | riding a mechanical bull off my bucket list. | 从我的遗愿清单上划去了 |
[12:00] | You have a bucket list? | 你还有遗愿清单呢 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:02] | I started making one about halfway through the bull ride. | 我刚骑牛的时候才列好的 |
[12:06] | Hey, partners. | 嗨 两位 |
[12:08] | The karaoke machine is now ready for action. | 卡拉ok可以用了 |
[12:11] | I reckon. | 我猜是这样 |
[12:14] | What do you say? You want | 怎么样 |
[12:15] | to mosey on over and sing a little karaoke? | 愿意上去小唱一曲么 |
[12:18] | No, thank you. I can’t really sing. | 不了 谢谢 我不太会唱歌 |
[12:20] | What? It’s karaoke. You don’t have to be good. | 唱个卡拉ok而已嘛 又不需要你多厉害 |
[12:23] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[12:25] | Well. | 好吧 |
[12:26] | Look who’s wearing the not fun hat now? | 瞧瞧哪位正戴着顶无趣的帽子呢 |
[12:30] | – That’s not gonna work. – And the not fun shirt. | -这招不好使的 -穿着无趣的衬衫 |
[12:32] | And the not fun boots. | 还有无趣的鞋子 |
[12:35] | You stop right there. | 不要说了 |
[12:37] | You can mess with my hat. You can mess with my shirt. | 你可以侮辱我的帽子 侮辱我的衬衫 |
[12:40] | But you leave my boots out of it. | 但我绝不允许你侮辱我的鞋子 |
[12:43] | Well then, let’s go. | 好吧 那就上去呗 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[12:49] | What song do you want to sing? | 你想唱什么歌 |
[12:51] | Something short. | 短一些的 |
[12:52] | Like your bull ride. | 和你骑牛差不多短的 |
[12:55] | Maybe this one. | 就这首吧 |
[12:57] | Works for me. | 可以 |
[13:01] | If you forget the reason that you’re singing. | 也许你忘了唱歌的初衷 |
[13:07] | And it’s hard to find the song of your soul. | 难以找到你灵魂的歌曲 |
[13:13] | Just remember how you helped me start believing. | 请记住刚开始你是如何帮助我让我确信 |
[13:19] | Anytime you’re feeling down, | 任何时候你感到沮丧 |
[13:23] | I Hope you know… | 我都希望你记住 |
[13:25] | WHo’s gonna always have your back? | 谁会一如以往得支持你 |
[13:28] | WHo’s gonna be a friend like that? | 谁会一直做你的朋友 |
[13:31] | I Will. | 我会 |
[13:34] | I Will. | 我会 |
[13:36] | Yeah yeah! | 耶 |
[13:42] | If you’re feeling like the Queen of nothing’s working. | 如果你觉得自己一无是处 |
[13:48] | And you question every choice you make. | 质疑自己的每一个决定 |
[13:54] | When you’re sick and tired of being so uncertain. | 当你厌倦了如此多的不确定 |
[14:00] | And everything you thought was right… | 自己想的一切 |
[14:03] | is lost along the way. | 都在沿途中迷失 |
[14:07] | WHo’s gonna always have your back? | 谁会一如既往支持你 |
[14:09] | WHo’s gonna be a friend like that? | 谁会一直做你的朋友 |
[14:13] | I Will. | 我会 |
[14:15] | I Will. | 我会 |
[14:28] | Can’t sing, huh? | 这就是你说的不太会唱歌哈 |
[14:31] | I may have fibbed a little. | 我就小小的谦虚了下 |
[14:38] | Hello? Anybody here? | 有人么 |
[14:40] | May I help you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的 |
[14:43] | Hey, it’s you again. | 嘿 又是你 |
[14:45] | – Excuse me? – You’re the sofa surgeon. | -你说什么 -你是那个沙发医生 |
[14:47] | Was the sofa surgeon. | 之前是 |
[14:49] | Yes, now I’m Alan, and | 现在我叫艾伦 |
[14:50] | I’m the owner of the all-night couch store. | 是这家二十四小时沙发店的店主 |
[14:53] | Well, whoever you are, where’s our couch? | 呃 管你是谁呢 你的沙发呢 |
[14:55] | You said you had one just like it. | 你之前说你有一个一样的 |
[14:57] | Oh no no no. The sofa surgeon said that. | 不不不 那是沙发医生说的 |
[14:59] | Yeah, no, see… his job is to get you in the store. | 是这样 他的工作是把你们吸引到店里来 |
[15:01] | My job is to help you deal with your disappointment. | 我呢 则负责处理你的失望情绪 |
[15:06] | Well, I just want to say for the record, | 那我很郑重地说一句 |
[15:09] | both of you have really let us down. | 你俩都让我很失望 |
[15:12] | Hey. Check it out. | 嘿 你快看 |
[15:13] | That looks like the green couch we used to have. | 那个看起来很像我们家以前用的绿沙发 |
[15:16] | – So what? That’s not gonna help us. – Or is it? | -那又怎样 有什么用呢 -或许有用呢 |
[15:19] | – Okay, call me crazy… – You’re crazy. | -你就当我在说疯话吧 -你是在说疯话 |
[15:23] | Anyway… | 无论如何 |
[15:25] | What if we replace the yellow couch with this green one? | 如果我们把家里那个黄色的换成这个绿色的呢 |
[15:27] | Mom and dad were so used to seeing this couch for years. | 爸妈之前那么多年都习惯那个沙发了 |
[15:29] | Maybe their brains will | 没准他们的大脑会告诉他们 |
[15:30] | trick them into believing it’s the right couch. | 这个就是我们家一直用的沙发 |
[15:32] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[15:34] | To trick mom and dad’s brains? | 打算把老爸老妈的大脑糊弄过去 |
[15:36] | – Yes. – I love it. | -没错 -好主意啊 |
[15:41] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好了 咱开始吧 |
[15:45] | Great. | 真好啊 |
[15:46] | Now we have to walk right past the Wentzes. | 温茨夫妇就坐在那边 |
[15:49] | Maybe we should just climb out the bathroom window instead. | 不如我们从洗手间窗户爬出去得了 |
[15:53] | Why are we avoiding them? | 干嘛要躲着他们呢 |
[15:55] | They’re the ones who should be avoiding us. They’re the liars. | 应该是他们躲着咱才对 是他们撒谎了 |
[15:58] | Yes. Yes, they are. | 就是 没错 |
[16:00] | Okay, let’s walk past them with our heads held high. | 咱们高昂着脑袋从他们身边经过 |
[16:05] | Oh, Amy, Bob. | 艾米 鲍伯 |
[16:07] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[16:09] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:10] | What are you guys doing here? | 你俩怎么在这儿呢 |
[16:12] | I thought you had a family emergency. | 我还以为你们家里有急事呢 |
[16:14] | Oh, it turns out my uncle | 那啥 我叔叔呢又没事了 |
[16:15] | didn’t have to go to the hospital after all. | 不用去医院了 |
[16:17] | – Oh. – Wow. Lucky him. | -哦 -真幸运 |
[16:21] | And by the time we found out, it was too late to call you. | 等我们知道的时候 给你们打电话已经太晚了 |
[16:23] | That’s interesting because I | 那真是奇怪了 |
[16:25] | actually called you earlier, but no one answered. | 明明是我给你打电话的 但是没人接 |
[16:28] | I tell you what, I just got a new phone. | 是这么回事 我刚换了个新手机 |
[16:31] | And I can’t seem to figure out how to use it. | 貌似我还没学会怎么用 |
[16:40] | Uh, what about you, Harry? | 这样啊 那你呢 哈利 |
[16:42] | Oh, darn family plan. | 可恶的家庭计划 |
[16:44] | I have the same phone. | 我俩一样的手机 |
[16:45] | And I’m usually just like… | 我也经常弄不明白这玩意 |
[16:53] | Want to hear something really funny? | 跟你们说个趣事吧 |
[16:56] | We actually thought you guys were trying to avoid us. | 我们还以为你俩躲着我们呢 |
[16:59] | What? You can’t be serious. | 啥玩意 你说笑呢吧 |
[17:01] | – Oh, that’s hilarious. – Right? | -太搞笑了 -就是嘛 |
[17:03] | I know. I know. Okay. All right. | 明白了 好了 |
[17:05] | Let’s get together soon, okay? | 回头咱再聚哈 |
[17:07] | Okay, try and stop us. | 好的 必须的 |
[17:10] | All right, bye. | 走了 回见 |
[17:14] | – You think they bought it? – Those two? Oh yeah. | -你觉得他们信了么 -就他俩啊 必须信啊 |
[17:24] | You know, I have to admit. | 我得承认 |
[17:26] | I had a great time tonight. | 今晚玩得很开心 |
[17:28] | It was the best not date I’ve ever been on. | 这是我经历过的最棒的不是约会的约会 |
[17:32] | Listen, there’s something I’ve got to tell you. | 那啥 我有件事要跟你坦白 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么事 |
[17:35] | There never was another girl. | 其实根本没有什么其他姑娘 |
[17:39] | I kind of made her up. | 是我捏造的 |
[17:42] | Why would you do that? | 那你为什么要那么说呢 |
[17:44] | Because. | 因为 |
[17:45] | You said you didn’t want to date anyone, and… | 你说你不想和别人约会 |
[17:48] | I wanted to go out with you. | 但是我想和你一起出去 |
[17:54] | The thing is, Teddy, ever since I met you, | 事实就是 自从我遇见你 泰迪 |
[17:58] | I felt like there was a connection. | 我就觉得我们之间有火花 |
[18:00] | I kind of think you feel something too. | 我认为你也有感觉 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[18:07] | Don’t you feel something right now? | 难道你现在还没有感觉么 |
[18:10] | Maybe. | 也许有吧 |
[18:16] | Definitely. | 这下肯定有了 |
[18:19] | Good night, Beau. | 晚安 博 |
[18:20] | Good night, Teddy. | 晚安 泰迪 |
[18:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:31] | Okay, when mom and dad come in, just act natural. | 好了 等爸妈进来的时候 表现得自然点 |
[18:34] | Okay. How about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[18:36] | Uh, no no no no. | 不不不不 |
[18:38] | No, not on the couch, because you’ll draw attention to it. | 别躺沙发上 那样你会把他们注意力吸引过来的 |
[18:41] | Although, now you’re off it, | 这么的 你从沙发下来 |
[18:43] | it’s practically screaming, hey, look at me! | 无疑是相当于冲他们喊 嘿 快看我啊 |
[18:46] | – Hey. – Hey, you guys. | -嘿 -嘿 爸妈 |
[18:48] | – We’re home. – How was your night? | -我们回来了 -今晚过得如何 |
[18:50] | You guys have a good time? | 还开心吧 |
[18:51] | Yeah, a little rocky at first, but yeah. | 刚开始有点不顺 后来就好了 |
[18:54] | – How was everything here? – Oh, little ones are safely in bed. | -家里一切都好吧 -小家伙们都睡了 |
[18:57] | Just like you two should be. | 就像你俩也该去睡了 |
[19:01] | Wow. I’m impressed. | 哇 不简单啊 |
[19:04] | – Whole evening, no trouble. – Mm hmm. One in a row. | -一晚上都没出幺蛾子 -没错 一如从前 |
[19:09] | Thanks, guys. You’re the best. Mwah! | 谢谢了 孩子们 你们最乖了 |
[19:11] | – All right. – Good night. | -好了 -晚安了 |
[19:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[19:16] | – It worked. – Told you. | -成功了 -我就说吧 |
[19:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:20] | Something’s different. | 有点不对 |
[19:23] | Really? Everything looks fine to me. | 是么 一切都很正常啊 |
[19:25] | If anything, it looks more normal than usual. | 再正常不过了 |
[19:31] | This… | 这个 |
[19:32] | Belongs here. | 原本是在这里的 |
[19:33] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦 -是的 |
[19:35] | – That’s better. – That’s so much better. | -这下看上去好多了 -好太多了 |
[19:37] | Hey. Good eye, mom. | 老妈眼神真犀利 |
[19:41] | Lucky for you two, I hated that yellow couch. | 算你俩运气好 我讨厌那个黄沙发 |
[19:50] | Well, Charlie, I went on my first ever not date. | 查莉 我去了我的第一个不是约会的约会 |
[19:54] | And I got to say… | 我得承认 |
[19:57] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[19:59] | In fact, very not bad. | 实际上 非常不赖 |
[20:02] | I guess you could say old Teddy Duncan is… | 我可以这么说嘛 |
[20:07] | Back in the saddle. | 以前的泰迪·邓肯华丽回归 |
[20:10] | I reckon. | 我猜是这样 |
[20:14] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hi, dad. | -嘿 泰迪 -嗨 老爸 |
[20:16] | Oh. By the way, the family’s got a little pool going. | 顺便说一句 我们打了个小小的赌 |
[20:20] | When will dad notice the new old couch? | 老爸啥时候才能注意到这个新的旧沙发呢 |
[20:25] | – Something wrong, dad? – Yep. | -有什么不对么 -有 |
[20:28] | It’s the couch. | 沙发 |
[20:34] | I’m always losing my phone in it. | 我总是把手机落在里面 |
[20:37] | Man, sometimes I can be so clueless. | 有时候我还真是够粗心啊 |
[20:42] | Hmm. You heard the man. | 你听到了吧 |
[20:46] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运了 查莉 |
[20:52] | I can’t believe we’re being blown off… | 我真不敢相信咱俩又被嫌弃了 |
[20:55] | – Again. – I know. Especially by them. | -再一次的 -就是嘛 尤其是被他们 |
[20:59] | They told me they were | 他们告诉我们今晚会留在家里 |
[21:00] | gonna stay home tonight and go to bed early. | 早早上床睡觉的 |
[21:02] | Maybe we’re wrong. Maybe it’s not them. | 或许是我们弄错了 可能不是他们呢 |
[21:08] | Oh, it’s them. Come on. | 拜托 就是他们 |
[21:12] | Well well well. How’s bedtime going? | 哎呦呦 你们不是去睡觉了么 |
[21:16] | Hi, mommy. | 嗨 妈咪 |
[21:18] | You guys are blowing us off. | 你俩糊弄我们呢 |
[21:19] | No. We love you guys. | 没有 我们爱你们 |
[21:25] | What were we thinking? They love us. | 咱俩想啥呢 他们爱我们 |
[21:27] | Oh, of course they do. | 当然了 |
[21:29] | Hey, enjoy your dinner, kids, okay? | 祝你们用餐愉快哈 孩子们 |
[21:34] | Do you think they bought it? | 你觉得他们信了么 |
[21:36] | Yep! | 当然 |