时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Now, don’t forget, everyone, Wednesday night is Teddy’s birthday | 各位 别忘了哦 这周三是泰迪的生日 |
[00:09] | and we’re gonna have cake and ice cream. | 晚上我们会有蛋糕和冰激凌 |
[00:11] | – Woo-whoo! – Yay! | -喔噢 -耶 |
[00:13] | Yay. | 耶 |
[00:15] | Oh, man, I never know what to get you. | 哦老妹 我总是不知道该给你什么礼物 |
[00:17] | Just get me a gift card. | 给我个贺卡就好啦 |
[00:18] | Oh, gift cards… when you care enough to do the very least. | 哦 贺卡 礼轻情意重么 |
[00:23] | 18, huh? | 十八了 是吧 |
[00:25] | You know, in some cultures, | 你知道么 有的国家 |
[00:26] | this is when you’d stop being supported by your parents. | 十八岁就要不依靠父母自力更生了 |
[00:30] | Then how do they get their money? From their grandparents? | 那他们的零花钱怎么来的 祖父母给的么 |
[00:34] | Oh, by the way, dad, I need 20 bucks for Teddy’s gift card. | 对了 爸爸 给我二十块给泰迪买贺卡用 |
[00:36] | Oh, me too. | 我也要 |
[00:39] | You know, guys, it’s kind of not special when you’re | 拜托 兄弟们 当着我的面讨论生日礼物 |
[00:41] | telling me how much I’m getting right in front of me. | 是多少钱买来的就一点意思都没有了 |
[00:44] | And also, can it be $30? | 还有 可以买三十块钱的礼物么 |
[00:48] | Can I have money too, Daddy? | 也可以给我点钱吗 爸爸 |
[00:51] | Oh, they grow up so fast. | 孩子们成长的太快了 |
[00:58] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[00:59] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:01] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:04] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:06] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:07] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:11] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:14] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:17] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:19] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:21] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:23] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:25] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:27] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:30] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:32] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:36] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:41] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:54] | – Hi. – Hey, you. | -嗨 -嘿 是你呀 |
[01:56] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 别这样 |
[01:57] | Sorry! Do I still smell like skunk? | 抱歉 我身上还有臭鼬味么 |
[02:02] | No, it’s not that. I just, | 不 不是这个原因 我只是 |
[02:04] | I haven’t told my dad that we’re dating yet. | 还没有和老爸说我们在一起的事 |
[02:07] | And… A little. | 而且 确实有点味道 |
[02:11] | Well, when are you gonna tell him? | 好吧 那你打算什么时候和他说呢 |
[02:13] | I want to tell the world. | 我都迫不及待向世界公布了 |
[02:15] | If I was back home, I’d have your name on the water tower by now. | 我要是在老家的话 早已经把你的名字刻在水塔上了 |
[02:18] | A water tower? That sounds serious. | 水塔上 感觉好厉害 |
[02:22] | Oh, it is. | 哦 确实呢 |
[02:23] | Especially if you get caught by deputy Jim Bob. | 尤其是如果被吉姆·鲍勃副警长逮到的话 |
[02:28] | Anyways, when are you gonna tell him? | 不管怎样 你打算什么时候和他说 |
[02:30] | – It seems like your dad likes me. – Well, yeah, I just… | -你爸爸感觉挺喜欢我的 -嗯 是的 只是 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. I’ve never dated anyone that works for him before. | 我也不知道 我还没有和他的手下约会过 |
[02:36] | That’s good news. | 听到这个我很高兴 |
[02:37] | I’ve seen some pictures of Vern. | 我看过弗恩的照片 |
[02:41] | Okay. I’m gonna tell him. | 好的 我会和他说的 |
[02:43] | I just want to make sure that he’s in a good mood when I do it. | 不过我需要找个他很高兴的好时机 |
[02:46] | Main menu, billing! | 主菜单 账单 |
[02:51] | Bill-ing! | 帐 单 |
[02:55] | Billing! | 账单 |
[02:59] | Now’s not that time. | 显然不是现在 |
[03:05] | Gabe Duncan, you are going. | 盖比·邓肯 你必须得去 |
[03:07] | No, I’m not, and you can’t make me. | 不 我不去 打死也不去 |
[03:09] | Bob, talk to your son. | 鲍伯 管管你的儿子 |
[03:10] | If you can’t make me go, what are the odds that he can? | 你都不能让我去 他能有什么办法 |
[03:16] | He refuses to go clothes shopping with me. | 他拒绝和我一起去买衣服 |
[03:19] | And what’s so bad about it? | 这是多么好的事情呀 |
[03:20] | It’s embarrassing. | 太尴尬了 |
[03:22] | You’re always spinning me around, tucking things in, | 你总是围着我 塞给我一堆衣服 |
[03:25] | saying things like, is that too tight in the crotch? | 然后说什么 这件会不会裆部太紧了 |
[03:30] | Sometimes I say “Crotch” Just to see that look on your face. | 有时候我说“裆部”这个词就是为了看你的表情 |
[03:36] | If I have to go shopping, can dad at least take me? | 如果非要我去逛街 我能和老爸一起去么 |
[03:39] | There, you see, he just wants to spend time with his old man. | 哈 看吧 他只是想要和他的老爷子呆在一起 |
[03:42] | Don’t get a big head. You’re just the lesser of two evils. | 别自作多情 你只比老妈好一点儿 |
[03:52] | Before turning on your mixers, | 在启动你们的搅拌机前 |
[03:54] | please make sure they’re on the proper settings or… | 要确定把它们设置正确 否则 |
[04:02] | That will happen. | 就会这样 |
[04:04] | I’m sorry, Chef. | 很抱歉 大厨 |
[04:06] | As usual, Potty… | 和往常一样 珀蒂 |
[04:08] | Thank you for being the “Don’t” Part of our lesson. | 很感谢你又一次演示了禁止条规 |
[04:15] | Winnie, what’s going on with him? He’s meaner than usual. | 维妮 他怎么了 比往常还要苛刻 |
[04:18] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:19] | Class, I have an announcement to make. | 同学们 我有件事情要宣布 |
[04:22] | The Wainwright Academy of Culinary and Kitchen Operations… | 温赖特烹饪厨艺学院 |
[04:27] | Has been bought out. | 被收购了 |
[04:29] | We are now owned by the Sakashimi Institute… | 我们现在隶属于 |
[04:33] | Of Culinary and Kitchen Operations. | 沙迦烹饪厨艺研究所 |
[04:36] | Therefore, from now on… | 因此 从现在起 |
[04:38] | Wacko… | “瘟院” |
[04:40] | Will be known as Sicko. | 将变成“傻院” |
[04:44] | Oh, maybe that’s what’s stressing him out. | 也许是这件事情让他焦虑吧 |
[04:46] | Oh, it’s stressing me out too. | 这件事也让我焦虑了 |
[04:48] | I just finished memorizing Wacko. | 我才刚记住“瘟院”这个简称 |
[04:54] | So we’re having cake and stuff on my actual birthday. | 所以在我生日当天 我们会先吃蛋糕之类庆祝一下 |
[04:58] | And then on Saturday, Ivy’s throwing me a surprise party. | 然后在周六 艾薇会举办一个惊喜派对 |
[05:01] | If it’s a surprise, how do you know about it? | 如果那是个惊喜 你是怎么知道的 |
[05:03] | She invited me over Saturday night for a study date… | 她说周六晚上邀请我一起去学习 |
[05:07] | And then she giggled. | 还边说边笑个不停 |
[05:09] | So, Spencer, there’s something that I wanted to tell you. | 好吧 斯宾塞 我有件事要对你说 |
[05:15] | My dad hired this new… | 我爸爸雇了一个新的 |
[05:17] | – Hi, dad. – Oh, hey, Ted. | -嗨 老爸 -好啊 泰迪 |
[05:19] | – Hi, Mr. Duncan. – Oh, hey, Spence. | -嗨 邓肯叔 -好啊 斯宾塞 |
[05:21] | – So you were telling me something? – Oh, it can wait. | -你要和我说什么 -呃 等会儿再说 |
[05:24] | Hey. Spencer, you remember that itch I had? | 嘿 斯宾塞 你还记得我上次抓痒么 |
[05:28] | The one I kept scratching in front of you? | 那次当着你的面抓个不停 |
[05:29] | Burned into my brain, Sir. | 印象深刻 先生 |
[05:32] | Yeah, well, you won’t ever see that again | 对的 你再也不会看到了 |
[05:33] | because I went to the doctor and got me some ointment. | 因为我去看过医生然后开了一些药膏 |
[05:39] | Or was it a salve? | 还是叫软膏来着 |
[05:42] | Amy! | 艾米 |
[05:43] | My butt stuff, what is that called?! | 我涂屁股那个 叫什么来着 |
[05:45] | Talk to you later. | 有机会再聊 |
[05:52] | Charlie, honey, your lunch is ready. | 查莉 亲爱的 午饭好了 |
[05:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:00] | It’s Teddy’s birthday present. | 给泰迪的生日礼物 |
[06:02] | You got her a rock? | 你送她一块石头 |
[06:04] | She doesn’t have one. | 她没有石头 |
[06:07] | Well, that’s true. | 呃 这倒也是 |
[06:09] | You know what else Teddy might like? | 你知道泰迪还会喜欢什么吗 |
[06:12] | A little necklace. | 一条小项链 |
[06:14] | Like maybe you could make one with some string, | 你可以做一条 用绳子 |
[06:17] | and macaroni, some glitter. | 通心面还有闪闪的小装饰物 |
[06:18] | Sounds like a lot of work. | 听起来好麻烦呀 |
[06:23] | I’m sure whatever you get Teddy she will love. | 我想你送什么泰迪都会喜欢的 |
[06:26] | Um, also, just so you know for Mother’s Day… | 嗯 还有 母亲节的礼物的话 |
[06:30] | I already have a rock. | 我已经有一个石头了 |
[06:35] | Hey. How’d it go at the Mall? | 嘿 在商场逛得怎么样 |
[06:38] | Fine, yeah. | 很好 对吧 |
[06:39] | Tell her about your shirt. | 给她讲讲你的新衬衫 |
[06:43] | Dad picked out a shirt for me. | 老爸给我选了一件衬衫 |
[06:45] | Tell her what you said about it. | 给她讲讲你的评价 |
[06:46] | I said it was cool. | 我说这件衣服很酷 |
[06:48] | Don’t go crazy about this. You just didn’t fail. | 别太得意洋洋哦 你不过是没搞砸而已 |
[06:53] | When we were paying for our stuff… | 当我们去付款的时候 |
[06:55] | The sales clerk said, that’s a nice shirt. | 收银员说 这件衬衫不错 |
[06:58] | You must be one of those cool, hip dads. | 你这爸爸真酷真潮 |
[07:02] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:04] | She said that? | 她那么说了 |
[07:06] | She said, “Nice shirt”. | 她说了 这件衬衫不错 |
[07:07] | I kind of made up the rest. | 其他的是我编造的 |
[07:10] | Did she even say, nice shirt? | 她真的说了衬衫不错 |
[07:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[07:22] | Chef, what are you doing here? | 大厨 您来这里做什么 |
[07:25] | I was in the neighborhood, | 我也住在这个街区 |
[07:26] | and I thought I’d pay a visit to my favorite student. | 我在想 也许该来看看我最喜欢的学生 |
[07:29] | Oh, does he live around here? | 哦 他也住在这个街区吗 |
[07:33] | It’s you. | 我说的就是你啊 |
[07:36] | – May I come in? – Sure. | -我能进来吗 -当然 |
[07:38] | – And who’s this? – This is my brother, Toby. | -那是谁 -我的小弟弟 托比 |
[07:40] | Toby, Chef. | 托比 这是大厨 |
[07:42] | What a charming little tyke. | 多么迷人可爱的小家伙啊 |
[07:46] | So what can I do for you, Chef? | 大厨 您有什么事吗 |
[07:48] | What, do I have to want something to pay you a visit? | 怎么 我来找你就一定是有事情吗 |
[07:52] | PJ, I see something in you. | PJ 我在你身上看到了一些特质 |
[07:55] | You remind me of a young me. | 你让我想起了年轻时的我 |
[07:58] | Wouldn’t that be more like three young yous? | 应该是想起了三个年轻时的你吧 |
[08:03] | Marvelous, because I’m so large and you’re so slight. | 了不起的修辞 我这么大只你有那么瘦小 |
[08:11] | Actually, there is one thing. Um… | 事实上 的确有件事 呃 |
[08:13] | The corporation that I now report to, | 我现在工作的这个公司呢 |
[08:16] | has randomly selected one | 随机挑选了一名学生 |
[08:18] | of my students to do a teacher evaluation. | 来做一份教师评价 |
[08:21] | And that student is you. | 他们挑中了你 |
[08:24] | An evaluation? That sounds complicated. | 评价 听起来好复杂 |
[08:27] | It’s simple, really. | 很简单的 真的 |
[08:29] | There’s a numbering system | 都是使用数字来进行的 |
[08:32] | where one is poor and five is excellent. | 一代表很差 五代表优异 |
[08:35] | The important thing to remember is that five is excellent. | 最重要的是记得 五代表优异 |
[08:40] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[08:41] | Do you? | 确定 |
[08:43] | Let’s review. What is excellent? | 复习一下 什么是优异 |
[08:45] | – Five. – Very good. | -五 -很好 |
[08:46] | Very good would be four. | “很好”是四所代表的 |
[08:48] | – No, I meant you did fine. – Fine is three, right? | -不 你只要记得五就行 -“行”是指三 对吧 |
[08:51] | I’m going to leave now. | 我得走啦 |
[09:01] | What? A gift card? | 什么 一张贺卡 |
[09:03] | No way! | 不可能吧 |
[09:05] | Yeah, honey, save it for the surprise party. | 那个 亲爱的 省点表情留到惊喜派对上用 |
[09:08] | $15? Gabe, I gave you $20. | 十五块 盖比 我给了你二十 |
[09:11] | What? The gift-giver can’t get a little taste? | 怎么了 送礼物的人不能留点甜头么 |
[09:15] | Open my present. | 打开我的礼物看看 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:18] | Oh! It’s heavy. | 好重 |
[09:23] | It’s a rock. | 是一块石头 |
[09:27] | Oh. That must be Beau. I invited him over. | 哦 一定是博 我邀请了他 |
[09:30] | Beau? Why? | 博 为什么请他 |
[09:32] | Oh, well, you know. Just because… | 那个 你知道的嘛 因为 |
[09:35] | He doesn’t really know anybody in town. | 他在这个地方又不认识其他人 |
[09:38] | And he’s such a sweet guy. | 他人也很好 |
[09:40] | No other reason. | 不要多想 |
[09:45] | Happy Birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[09:46] | – Spencer. – Hey. | -斯宾塞 -嘿 |
[09:48] | Hey, Spencer. | 嘿 斯宾塞 |
[09:49] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[09:52] | What a great surprise. | 你来真是个惊喜 |
[09:54] | Um, what are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[09:56] | Come on, you really think I’d | 好啦 你真的觉得 |
[09:58] | miss your 18th birthday, I flew in this morning. | 我会错过你的十八岁生日 我今早才飞回来 |
[10:00] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:03] | Beau’s here. | 博来啦 |
[10:04] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好呀 |
[10:06] | – Happy Birthday. – Oh, thanks. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[10:10] | Who’s the guy with the smaller bouquet? | 那个拿着小不丁点花束的家伙是谁 |
[10:15] | Who’s the guy with the cheaper flowers? | 那个拿着廉价花束的家伙是谁 |
[10:17] | I guess I should probably introduce you two… | 我想我有必要给你俩做个介绍 |
[10:20] | Unless there’s another option. | 如果没人帮我的话 |
[10:24] | No? Okay. Um… | 没人吗 好吧 呃 |
[10:27] | Beau, this is Spencer. My ex-boyfriend. | 博 这个是斯宾塞 我的前男友 |
[10:30] | And, Spencer, this is Beau. | 那个 斯宾塞 这个是博 |
[10:32] | He works for my dad. | 给我爸打工的 |
[10:38] | – How are you? – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:39] | – What’s he doing here? – What’s he doing here? | -他来这里做什么 -他来这里做什么 |
[10:43] | All right, now before I answer those questions, | 好了 在我回答这些问题之前 |
[10:45] | let me just remind everybody… | 请让我先给大家提个醒 |
[10:47] | Especially dad… | 特别是老爸 |
[10:49] | That it’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[10:51] | Happy, happy, happy. | 记得要开心 要开心哦 |
[10:54] | Here goes. | 我要说了 |
[10:56] | Beau and I are dating. | 博和我现在在一起 |
[10:57] | – You’re dating? – You’re dating?! | -你在约会 -你在约会 |
[11:02] | Happy Birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[11:06] | Hap… | 祝你 |
[11:11] | What, did you guys forget the words? | 咋了伙计们 你们忘词儿了 |
[11:22] | You’re dating my employee? | 你在跟我的手下约会 |
[11:24] | Wait a minute. Let me rephrase that. | 等一下 让我重来 |
[11:26] | You’re dating my daughter?! | 你在跟我女儿约会 |
[11:29] | Okay, now Bob’s up to speed. | 好了 鲍伯你现在了解情况了 |
[11:33] | Why don’t we go have cake | 我们为啥不进厨房吃蛋糕 |
[11:34] | in the kitchen and give these three some space? | 给他们三个人留点空间 |
[11:36] | Are you kidding me? This party just got interesting. | 你开玩笑呢 聚会才刚刚变得有意思 |
[11:39] | Kitchen! Now! | 厨房 马上 |
[11:45] | Spencer, I was gonna tell you about Beau the other day, | 斯宾塞 我本打算那天告诉你这事 |
[11:48] | but then my dad walked in and, well, I just didn’t have a chance. | 但我爸闯进来了 嗯 我就没有机会了 |
[11:53] | No problem, Teddy. I’m happy for you. | 没问题 泰迪 我为你高兴 |
[11:54] | – Really? – Yeah, you’re a lucky guy. | -真的 -真的 你是个幸运儿 |
[11:58] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:00] | Of course Mr. Duncan’s | 当然 邓肯先生 |
[12:01] | probably gonna want a follow-up conversation. | 一会儿很可能还有个后续谈话 |
[12:03] | You got that right. | 你说的没错 |
[12:11] | – Hey, Kelly. – Hi, Gabe. | -嘿 凯莉 -嗨 盖比 |
[12:18] | – What are you looking at? – Your shirt. | -你看啥呢 -你的衬衫 |
[12:20] | – Oh, do you like it? – Yeah. | -你喜欢吗 -是啊 |
[12:22] | I have it in red. | 我有件红色的 |
[12:26] | What? | 啥 |
[12:27] | You’re wearing a girl’s shirt. | 你穿的是女款衣服 |
[12:30] | No, I’m not. | 不是 才不是呢 |
[12:32] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你是 |
[12:33] | Look at the buttons. They’re on the left side. | 看那些扣子 它们都在左边 |
[12:36] | So? That doesn’t prove anything. | 又能咋地 这证明不了任何事 |
[12:44] | Okay, Kelly, a mistake has been made. | 好吧 凯莉 我犯了个错误 |
[12:47] | But if you have an ounce of decency, please, I beg you… | 但你要有点良心的话 拜托 我求你 |
[12:50] | Hey, everybody! | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[12:52] | Gabe Duncan’s wearing a girl’s shirt. | 盖比·邓肯 穿了件小女孩儿的衣服 |
[12:57] | Yeah, yeah, okay. Okay! | 耶 耶 好吧好吧 |
[13:00] | Guys, I don’t have to stand here and take this. | 大家 我真没必要在这呆下去了 |
[13:03] | I should be running. | 我该闪了 |
[13:10] | Spencer, hey. | 斯宾塞 嘿 |
[13:12] | – Hey, can we talk for a minute? – Yeah, sure. | -嘿 我们能谈谈吗 -好啊 |
[13:17] | So what’s going on? | 咋了 |
[13:24] | The truth is, uh… | 事实上 |
[13:27] | It felt really weird to see you with another guy. | 看到你和别的男生在一起我就特别不舒服 |
[13:30] | I thought I’d be okay with it, but I’m not. | 我以为我能应对 但是我不行 |
[13:35] | But don’t you have a girlfriend? | 但你不是有个女朋友吗 |
[13:37] | Oh, we broke up weeks ago. | 好几周前我们就分手了 |
[13:39] | Teddy, when I saw you with him I… | 泰迪 当我看见你俩在一起 |
[13:42] | I realized that I still have feelings for you. | 我发现我还是对你有感觉的 |
[13:47] | What are you saying? | 你想说啥 |
[13:49] | I think we should get back together. | 我们复合吧 |
[13:51] | Ah, Spencer, I… | 斯宾塞 我 |
[13:52] | What, don’t you still have feelings for me? | 怎么 你对我没感觉吗 |
[13:54] | – Of course I do. – Then we should be together. | -我当然有了 -那我们就在一起吧 |
[13:56] | But I also have feelings for Beau. | 但我对博也有感觉 |
[14:02] | I saw you first. | 我先看到你的 |
[14:06] | I don’t really think that applies here. | 这话不能用在这儿吧 |
[14:11] | You’re just gonna have to decide, you know? | 你要做出决定 你知道吗 |
[14:13] | Who do you want to be with; | 你想和谁在一起 |
[14:15] | -Me or him? – Spencer, that’s not fair. | -我还是他 -斯宾塞 这不公平 |
[14:17] | You can’t just spring this on | 你不能突然把这个问题抛给我 |
[14:18] | me and expect me to make some sort of big decision. | 然后让我做这种重大决定 |
[14:22] | Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[14:25] | I’m sorry. Just, um… | 我很抱歉 只是 嗯 |
[14:27] | Think about it. Take all the time you want. | 好好想想 你想想多久就想多久 |
[14:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | Have you decided yet? | 想好了吗 |
[14:41] | – Oh, my. – That bad, huh? | -哦 天啊 -很糟糕吧 嗯 |
[14:43] | Quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[14:44] | Chef, you know the opposite of bad is good, right? | 大厨 你知道糟糕的反义词是很棒吧 |
[14:49] | There’s that wit. | 你太聪明了 |
[14:53] | PJ Pj… | |
[14:55] | This sauce is truly astonishing. | 这酱料太令人震撼了 |
[14:58] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[14:59] | By the way, how are we doing with that evaluation? | 顺便问一下 我那个评估进行的如何 |
[15:02] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I forgot it. I’ll bring it in tomorrow. | 抱歉 我忘了 明天给你带过来 |
[15:05] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[15:08] | Evaluation? What was that all about? | 评估 那是啥 |
[15:11] | The people at Sicko want me to evaluate Chef. | “傻院”的人希望我能给大厨做个评估 |
[15:13] | Oh, that’s it. | 原来如此 |
[15:15] | That’s why he’s being nice to you. | 难怪他对你那么好 |
[15:19] | PJ, don’t you get it? | PJ 你还不懂吗 |
[15:21] | Oh, of course. Of course I do. | 当然 我当然懂 |
[15:24] | But if you want to review | 但你要想考考我的话 |
[15:26] | it for your own sake, that’s fine with me. | 随你便啰 我没问题 |
[15:28] | Chef is being nice to you so you’ll give him a good evaluation. | 大厨对你好是因为他想要一个好的评估成绩 |
[15:33] | And until you hand it in, he’ll love everything you do. | 直到你上交为止 你给他什么他都喜欢 |
[15:39] | There is a simpler explanation. | 还有一种更简单的解释 |
[15:40] | – What’s that? – Maybe my sauce truly is astonishing. | -啥 -我的酱汁真的非常令人震撼 |
[15:46] | No, that’s not it. What was your thing again? | 看来不是 你刚刚说的原因是啥来着 |
[15:54] | And then he said he still has feelings for me. | 然后他说还对我有感觉 |
[16:02] | And he wants me to choose between the two of you. | 他希望我在你俩中间选一个 |
[16:11] | Is that all you’re gonna say? Oh? | 你就想说这个 |
[16:15] | Oh, my? | 哦 我的天 |
[16:18] | Beau, be serious. | 博 认真点 |
[16:22] | Look, Teddy. Obviously I want you to choose me. | 听着 泰迪 我很希望你能选我 |
[16:25] | But I get that you and Spencer have had a long history together. | 但我知道你和斯宾塞有一段很长的历史 |
[16:29] | Whatever you decide, I’ll understand. | 无论你决定谁我都能理解 |
[16:33] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你能开心 |
[16:35] | Thank you. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 我真的很感谢 |
[16:40] | Although… | 但是 |
[16:41] | I kind of wish this whole thing had come up before | 我希望在你爸和我那五个小时谈话开始之前 |
[16:43] | me and your dad had that five-hour conversation. | 这事能做出决定 |
[16:52] | Oh, hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[16:54] | So? | 那么 |
[16:55] | Everyone at school like your new shirt? | 大家都喜欢的你的衬衫是不 |
[17:00] | Well, yeah, dad. The girls did. | 呃 对 老爸 女生们都很喜欢 |
[17:04] | – Ooh, I bet they did. – Yeah. | -她们当然喜欢 -耶 |
[17:07] | That’s because it’s a girl’s shirt! | 因为这是个女款的 |
[17:11] | What? No, it’s not. | 啥 不 不可能 |
[17:13] | Yes, it is. Girls are wearing it. | 是的 它就是 女同学都穿它 |
[17:15] | It’s not a shirt. It’s a top. | 这不是个衬衫 是个女款上装 |
[17:19] | You sent me to school in a top. | 你让我穿个女上装去学校 |
[17:24] | Oh, man, I must have wandered into the girls’ section. | 天啊 我一定走进女款区了 |
[17:29] | Oops. | 糟啊 |
[17:30] | Oops?! | 糟啊 |
[17:32] | That’s all you have to say… is oops? | 你要说的就只有 “糟啊” |
[17:34] | Dad, everybody laughed. I was humiliated. | 老爸 大家都嘲笑我 我丢死脸了 |
[17:35] | All right, all right. All right, Gabe, Gabe. I’m sorry. | 好了 好了 好了 盖比 我很抱歉 |
[17:38] | Why do you care so much about what other people think? | 你为什么那么在乎别人是怎么想的 |
[17:41] | Oh, because I’m in Middle School. | 因为我在念初中 |
[17:43] | That’s what we do in Middle School. | 初中生的日常就是干这个 |
[17:46] | Well, someday, you’re gonna | 总有一天 你会 |
[17:47] | realize it doesn’t matter what other people think. | 发现到其实别人怎么想的并不那么重要 |
[17:50] | If you like a shirt, you should be proud to wear it. | 你要喜欢一个衬衫 你应该很自豪的穿上它 |
[17:53] | So you would wear a girl’s shirt? | 这么说你可以穿上一个女款衬衫 |
[17:55] | If I liked it, yes. | 是的 如果我喜欢的话 |
[17:59] | Get your keys. We’re going shopping. | 带上钥匙 咱们去逛街去 |
[18:07] | So, have you had time to think about what a great guy I am? | 那么 你有足够的时间来考虑我是多么优秀的人了吧 |
[18:11] | Um, you are a great guy. | 嗯 你是一个很棒的人 |
[18:14] | And, um… | 并且 嗯 |
[18:19] | So I’m not saying that… | 所以我并不是说 |
[18:22] | It could never work between us. | 我们之间不可能 |
[18:26] | But, um… | 只是 |
[18:29] | Now is just not the time. | 不是现在这个时候 |
[18:35] | I mean, you’re on the other side of the country. | 毕竟 你在国家的另一边 |
[18:38] | And I’m going to college soon. It just… | 我也要上大学了 只是 |
[18:42] | You know? It feels like we’re in different places. | 你知道吗 只是感觉我们在不同的地方 |
[18:47] | Is there anything I can say to change your mind? | 我能说些什么来改变你的心意吗 |
[18:52] | No, I don’t think so, Spence. | 没有 不行 斯宾塞 |
[18:56] | I just really hope this doesn’t change anything between us. | 我并不希望这影响到我们之间的关系 |
[18:59] | Because our friendship is so important to me. | 因为我们的友谊对我来说太重要了 |
[19:01] | I’m sorry, Teddy. I can’t. | 抱歉 泰迪 我做不到 |
[19:03] | – You can’t what? – Be friends with you. | -你做不到什么 -只跟你做朋友 |
[19:05] | – Why? – Because it’s too hard. | -为什么 -因为太难了 |
[19:09] | Teddy, I’m still in love with you. | 泰迪 我还爱着你 |
[19:28] | Are you okay, Teddy? | 你还好吗 泰迪 |
[19:30] | Were you listening? | 你一直在听着 |
[19:32] | No. | 没有啊 |
[19:37] | You handled it really well though. | 但你处理的不错 |
[19:47] | – Morning, Chef. – Good morning, friend. | -早啊 大厨 -早啊 老兄 |
[19:51] | I made this quiche last night. Can I get your opinion? | 我昨晚做了个乳蛋饼 能听听您的意见吗 |
[19:54] | With pleasure. | 荣幸至极 |
[19:59] | Oh, it’s so… | 哦 这真是太 |
[20:02] | Quichey. | 乳蛋味了 |
[20:06] | It’s like my mouth has been taken to flavor town. | 感觉我的舌头进入了味觉王国 |
[20:11] | Wrong. | 错 |
[20:12] | – Excuse me? – I know it’s bad. | -你说啥 -它很难吃 |
[20:14] | My mom made it. | 因为是我妈做的 |
[20:17] | Here is your evaluation. | 这是你的评估报告 |
[20:19] | You can stop being nice to me now. | 你可以不用对我那么好了 |
[20:22] | – All fives? – Yes, because you’re a great teacher. | -全都是五分 -是的 因为你是个很棒的老师 |
[20:25] | When you’re being you. | 当你恢复原本的面貌时 |
[20:27] | The truth is, Chef, I’d | 说实话 大厨 我 |
[20:28] | rather have a mean teacher I can learn from. | 宁愿找一个严厉的老师 让我学到东西 |
[20:31] | Than a nice teacher who’s only | 也不愿意找一个好好老师 |
[20:33] | being nice because he’s nice for the sake of… | 对大家都好 只为了 |
[20:37] | Let me start over. The truth is, Chef… | 让我再来一遍 事实上 大厨 |
[20:39] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. | 打住 打住 打住 |
[20:40] | I think I know what you’re trying to say. | 我知道你要说啥了 |
[20:43] | You’d prefer it if I told you the truth. | 你希望我跟你讲真话 |
[20:45] | That this quiche is horrid… | 这个乳蛋饼真是太差劲了 |
[20:47] | – Yes. Good. – Rancid! | -是的 说得好 -发腐了 |
[20:48] | Putrid, disgusting, glop! | 长毛了 恶心 难以下咽 |
[20:50] | – Well, that was a little much. – Get out. | -嗯 这有点过了 -出去 |
[20:53] | And he’s back. | 他回来了 |
[20:59] | Well, Charlie, I turned 18. | 查莉 我十八岁了 |
[21:02] | It was a pretty big milestone. | 这是个重大的里程碑 |
[21:03] | I’m a legal adult. I can vote now. | 我是个成年人了 我现在可以投票了 |
[21:06] | Uh, excuse me… | 不好意思 |
[21:08] | No, you are revealing your ignorance. | 不 你暴露了你的无知 |
[21:10] | You cannot vote until you’re 25. | 直到二十五岁你才能投票呢 |
[21:13] | Dad told me. | 老爸跟我说的 |
[21:16] | – Oh. – Yeah. | -哦 -是啊 |
[21:18] | You’re right. My bad. | 你说得对 我的错 |
[21:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:25] | Dad, what are you wearing?! | 老爸 你穿的这是什么 |
[21:29] | Something I’m very comfortable in. | 穿起来很舒服的东西 |
[21:33] | And something that I think expresses my unique flair and style. | 并且还可以彰显出我的独特品位 |
[21:39] | Dad agreed to wear it for 24 hours. | 老爸说好了要穿24小时 |
[21:42] | I know you’re trying to embarrass me, but it ain’t gonna work. | 我知道你想让我尴尬 但这是不可能的 |
[21:45] | You do know it’s bowling night, right? | 你知道今晚咱们要去打保龄球吧 啊 |
[21:50] | Oh, boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[21:55] | Ooh, better wish dad some good luck, Charlie. | 最好祝老爸好运吧 小查莉 |
[22:05] | Hello, friends. I’m Bob Duncan. | 你好 伙计们 我是鲍伯·邓肯 |
[22:07] | And I have a question for you. | 我有个问题问你们 |
[22:08] | How many times has this happened to you? | 这种情况时常困扰你吗 |
[22:14] | This itch is driving me crazy! | 皮炎湿疹快刺挠死我了 |
[22:19] | Well, no more! | 不用再担心了 |
[22:20] | Because now science has given us a solution. | 因为现在开始 科技给了我们解决方案 |
[22:23] | Bob’s Butt Stuff. | 鲍伯屁屁专家 |
[22:26] | Is it a cream? Is it a salve? | 它是乳液 还是药膏 |
[22:28] | Can you grout your tub with it? | 洗澡时能用吗 |
[22:30] | The answer, of course, is yes. | 答案 当然是 可以 |
[22:34] | Bob’s Butt Stuff, available in | 鲍伯屁屁专家 值得信赖 |
[22:36] | the most embarrassing section of your drugstore. | 专治你的难言之隐 |