时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh hey, honey, don’t forget… | 嘿 亲爱的 不要忘了 |
[00:09] | This Saturday night it’s the D.P.C.A.A.D.D. | 这周六晚上的丹虫控年度舞会 |
[00:13] | I thought we agreed you | 我们不是已经商量好 |
[00:15] | guys would stop spelling things around me. | 你们不在我面前说缩写词吗 |
[00:18] | It stands for the Denver | 意思是丹佛 |
[00:20] | Pest Control Association Annual Dinner Dance. | 害虫控制中心年度聚餐舞会 |
[00:23] | Also known as the Bug Prom. | 也叫做害虫舞会 |
[00:27] | And this year the Duncans will be attending. | 今年邓肯一家会出席 |
[00:30] | Oh, that’s right, you guys | 对了 去年你们没有去参加 |
[00:31] | didn’t go last year because Toby had just been born. | 那是因为托比刚刚出生呀 |
[00:33] | Shoot! I forgot to have a baby this year. | 哎呀 今年我应该再生一个小孩的 |
[00:37] | Come on, honey, we always have a lot of fun at these things. | 亲爱的 来吧 每次舞会我们都很开心呀 |
[00:40] | Hey, this year the theme is Fire-Ant Fiesta. | 今年的舞会主题是火蚁盛典 |
[00:46] | Bob, honey, do we really have to go? | 鲍伯 亲爱的 我们一定要去吗 |
[00:48] | Yes, we have to go. | 是的 一定得去 |
[00:50] | I’m kind of a big cheese at the D.P.C.A. | 要知道我是丹佛害虫控制中心的重要人物呢 |
[00:54] | If I don’t show up, a lot of people are going to be disappointed. | 如果我不去的话 很多人会失望 |
[00:56] | That’s weird. Usually | 这也太奇怪了吧 一般情况下 |
[00:58] | people are disappointed when you do show up. | 你去了 大家才会失望呀 |
[01:03] | Well, we’re going to need a babysitter. | 好吧 那我们到时需要一个保姆照顾孩子 |
[01:05] | Don’t look at me. I’m taking | 不要看着我 我要带劳伦 |
[01:06] | Lauren to see the biggest movie of the year… | 去看一部今年最好看的电影 |
[01:08] | Megasquad. | 精英联盟 |
[01:09] | Is that the one about the | 是不是那部关于世界上最伟大的 |
[01:10] | world’s four greatest super heroes teaming up? | 四个超级英雄强强联合的电影 |
[01:12] | Well, I’m not sure you can call them the four greatest, | 呃 我不知道能否把他们称作最伟大的四个英雄 |
[01:16] | especially since the death of Eco-Man is now in question. | 尤其是现在不知道生态超人是否死了 |
[01:19] | See, the thing is, if you really want to understand | 看吧 问题是如果你一定想弄懂 |
[01:21] | the complicated dynamics of Megasquad, | 超级英雄联盟之间复杂的关系 |
[01:23] | you have to go back to the | 你必须先了解 |
[01:25] | formation of the Assembly of Righteousness. | 正义议会的组成原理 |
[01:27] | Hard to believe he’s got a girlfriend, huh? | 很难相信盖比有女朋友了哦 |
[01:30] | I can babysit. I have to make | 我可以留下照顾小孩 因为我要做 |
[01:31] | something for cooking school, might as well do it here. | 烹饪学校的功课 在家做应该也可以 |
[01:34] | All right, great. Then we’re all set. | 太好了 那我们都可以去了 |
[01:35] | What if someone left a baby on our doorstep? | 万一有人遗弃婴儿在我们家门口呢 |
[01:41] | Then I wouldn’t have to go, right? | 是不是我就可以不用去了 |
[01:43] | We’re going. | 我们去定了 |
[01:47] | Oh, poor Mom. | 可怜的老妈 |
[01:49] | I’m so glad I don’t have to go to those things. | 我不用去参加 真是太高兴了 |
[01:54] | Hello? Oh hi, Beau. | 喂 你好 博 |
[01:57] | Yeah, Saturday I’m free. What do you have in mind? | 星期六我有空 怎么啦 |
[02:02] | Yeah… yeah, that sounds fun. | 好 听起来不错 |
[02:05] | Oh… okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[02:09] | – Going to the Bug Prom? – Going to the Bug Prom. | -你也去害虫舞会吗 -我也去害虫舞会 |
[02:15] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:16] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:18] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:21] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:23] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:24] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:28] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:31] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:34] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:36] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:38] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:41] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:43] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:44] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:47] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:49] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:53] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:58] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:09] | So you excited about Saturday? | 周六舞会快到了 你很兴奋吧 |
[03:11] | Are you kidding? Going to | 开玩笑吧 和我爸妈一起去参加 |
[03:13] | a bug-themed dance with my parents? | 一个以害虫为主题的舞会 |
[03:15] | What girl wouldn’t be excited? | 哪个女孩会不兴奋 |
[03:18] | Oh, listen. If it’s all right with you… | 你听着 如果你没意见的话 |
[03:22] | I’d like to invite my Aunt to come too. | 我想要去我姑姑一起参加 |
[03:24] | She’s been so sweet, you know, putting me up and all. | 她人以前特别好 让我住她家 对我特别好 |
[03:26] | Yeah, of course. | 当然没问题 |
[03:28] | I mean, if you want to just take her, I can bow out. | 我是说 如果你想只带她一个的话 我可以不去 |
[03:33] | No way! | 哪有 |
[03:35] | My Aunt’s really looking forward to meeting you and your parents. | 我姑姑特别想见见你和你爸妈 |
[03:38] | – Really? – And she’s reporting back to my Mom. | -真的吗 -她还会向我妈报告见面情况 |
[03:40] | So this is kind of a big moment in our relationship. | 所以这对我们俩的关系非常重要 |
[03:42] | Oh, so we… we have a relationship, huh? | 哦 所以我们 我们是男女朋友吗 |
[03:46] | Not if this doesn’t go well. | 如果这次舞会进展不好 就不是 |
[03:51] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是开玩笑的啦 |
[03:54] | But really, it does have to go well. | 但是说真的 这次必须进展顺利 |
[04:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:08] | Aren’t you going to ask me in? | 你不叫我进门吗 |
[04:11] | Well, I guess I should. | 好吧 好像应该哦 |
[04:13] | You are the Grandmother of my girlfriend. | 因为你是我女朋友的外婆 |
[04:18] | But you are my mortal enemy, so I’m torn. | 但是你是我的死对头 哎 真纠结 |
[04:22] | I’m just here to tell you | 我只是想告诉你 |
[04:24] | Lauren can’t go to the movies tomorrow night. | 劳伦明晚不能和你一起去看电影了 |
[04:25] | Her Dad came into town and | 她爸爸进城来了 |
[04:27] | took her on a camping trip for a few days. | 带劳伦去露营几天 |
[04:29] | Oh, come on, I already bought the tickets to see Megasquad. | 不会吧 我已经买好了精英联盟的电影票 |
[04:32] | So you can still go! I’ll even take you and bring you home. | 你还是可以去呀 我甚至还可以负责接送你 |
[04:37] | Why are you being nice to me? | 你为什么突然对我这么好 |
[04:39] | Why wouldn’t I be nice | 我为什么不对一个 |
[04:41] | to the boy who’s taking me to see Megasquad? | 要带我一起去看精英联盟的小男孩好呢 |
[04:45] | No no, no way. | 不 想得美 |
[04:47] | But I want to see it and it’s sold out. | 但是我很想看 不过票都已经卖光了 |
[04:50] | And you need a ride. | 并且你不是需要搭车吗 |
[04:51] | Why do you want to see Megasquad? | 你为什么想看那个电影呀 |
[04:53] | I started reading the comic books when I was a little girl. | 我还很小的时候就开始看连环漫画书 |
[04:56] | I even hold issue #1, where | 我甚至还有漫画书第一册 |
[04:59] | these words were uttered for the very first time… | 那里面头一次说了这句话 |
[05:02] | “And on that day, four heroes joined forces”… | 那一天 四个超级英雄强强联合 |
[05:07] | And the Megasquad was born. | 就这样 精英联盟成立了 |
[05:13] | I’m impressed. | 被你感动了 |
[05:14] | I’m not just the cranky lady who lives next door. | 我并不只是一个住隔壁的暴躁老女人 |
[05:17] | I’ve got layers. | 我也是有深度的 |
[05:21] | Okay. All right, I’ll let you take me, | 好吧 我带你去 |
[05:23] | but there are going to be some rules. | 不过还是有些规则要先说明一下 |
[05:25] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[05:26] | We enter the movie separately… | 我们不能一起进入电影院 |
[05:28] | We don’t sit next to each other, and we never | 我们不能坐在一起 |
[05:30] | speak to each other until we get back home. | 直到回到家 我们才可以对话 |
[05:34] | Far as I’m concerned, that can start right now. | 在我方看来 这些规则现在就可以开始实施了 |
[05:43] | I can’t believe I have to go shopping for a Bug Prom. | 我不相信我竟然要为参加一个害虫舞会来购物 |
[05:47] | Well, welcome to the wonderful world of dating an exterminator. | 欢迎来到与除虫专家约会的美丽世界 |
[05:51] | Tell me all about it. What can I expect? | 给我说说 有什么好期待吗 |
[05:53] | I don’t remember any of them. | 一个都不记得了 |
[05:55] | I’d go into shut-down mode. | 我将会进入关机模式 |
[05:58] | Shut-down mode? What’s that? | 关机模式 是什么 |
[06:00] | Well, it’s kind of a trance that I’d put myself into. | 一种把自己调成灵魂出窍状态的模式 |
[06:03] | It’s like I’m there, but I’m not there. | 就好像是人在心不在 |
[06:05] | – Mmm. – Check it out. | -嗯 -你看看 |
[06:16] | Mom, you okay? | 老妈 你还好吗 |
[06:19] | Having a wonderful time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[06:21] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[06:23] | So nice to be here. | 很高兴来到这里 |
[06:26] | You’re scaring me right now. Mom? | 你吓死我了 老妈 |
[06:29] | How long was I out? | 我刚刚出窍了多久呀 |
[06:31] | When do you use that? | 你什么时候用这招 |
[06:33] | Only when I have to. | 只有当我需要的时候 |
[06:34] | You know, Mother-in-law visits, jury duty, | 你知道的 比如说 婆婆来访 当陪审团成员 |
[06:38] | school talent shows. Not yours, though! | 学校才艺展示 当然不是你学校 |
[06:41] | Order #27 is ready. 27. | 27号已经好了 27号 |
[06:48] | – Excuse me, is this seat… ah! – Ah! | -不好意思 这个座位 啊 -啊 |
[06:52] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[06:54] | Duncan! | 邓肯 |
[06:55] | Karen… | 卡伦 |
[06:57] | I forgot your last name because I don’t like you. | 因为不喜欢你 我都忘记你姓什么了 |
[07:01] | How long has it been? | 我们多长时间没见面了 |
[07:04] | Not long enough. How are things at the hospital? | 还不够长 医院一切怎么样 |
[07:06] | Better since you left. | 你走了之后就好多了 |
[07:09] | There’s no chance you’re coming back, right? | 你不会再回来了 对吧 |
[07:10] | Oh, no no no. Not as long as you’re there. | 哦 不不不 只要你在那我肯定不回去 |
[07:13] | In fact, I’m crossing this Mall off my list too. | 其实 我以后连这家商场都不来了 |
[07:17] | I’d say it was a pleasure seeing you, but clearly it wasn’t. | 我倒想说“很高兴见到你” 但很明显一点都不高兴 |
[07:25] | Who was that? | 那是谁啊 |
[07:26] | My least-favorite person in the world… Karen. | 这个世界上我最讨厌的人 卡伦 |
[07:30] | Wait, that’s the Queen of Darkness, | 等下 那个就是你说的黑暗女王 |
[07:32] | Empress of Evil, Princess of Pain? | 邪恶皇后 地狱公主 |
[07:35] | Honey, you remembered. That’s so sweet. | 亲爱的你还记得 真贴心 |
[07:43] | Excuse me. Oh, excuse me. | 借过一下 哦 借过一下 |
[07:46] | Excuse me. Woo! | 打扰了 |
[07:50] | What are you doing? We agreed not to sit together. | 你干什么呢 我们不是说好了不坐在一起的吗 |
[07:53] | This is the last seat. | 就剩这一个座了 |
[07:55] | I told you you should have driven faster. | 我早就该告诉你让你开快点的 |
[07:57] | – No, you didn’t. – I was thinking it. | -但是你没说啊 -我想着呢 |
[08:00] | I was honoring our no-talking policy. | 我这都是为了尊重我们的“沉默政策” |
[08:06] | And then they lived happily ever after. | 后来他们幸福地生活在了一起 |
[08:10] | Not a surprise ending, but at least we’re done. | 这个结局一点也不惊奇 但至少我们读完了 |
[08:13] | Okay… | 好了 |
[08:14] | Bedtime! | 睡觉时间到 |
[08:16] | Good night, Toby. | 晚安 托比 |
[08:17] | Charlie, it’s your bedtime too. | 查莉 你也该上床睡觉了 |
[08:19] | – No, it isn’t. – Yes, it is. | -不 还没到点呢 -到了 |
[08:22] | Mama said I could stay up. | 老妈说我可以熬夜 |
[08:24] | – No, she didn’t. – Yes, she did. | -不 她没说 -她说了 |
[08:27] | Okay, we’ll just… we’ll see about this. | 好吧 那我们就问问看 |
[08:34] | Hi, Mommy, it’s P.J. Should Charlie go to bed? | 嗨 妈妈 我是PJ 查莉现在该睡觉了吗 |
[08:38] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. Okay. | 是啊 我也是这样想的 好吧 |
[08:43] | What’s that, Mommy? Why | 你问这是怎么回事 妈妈 |
[08:44] | is my phone ringing while I’m talking to you? | 为啥我跟你通着电话手机还能响呢 |
[08:46] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题问得不错 |
[08:48] | Uh, I’ll tell you later. Bye, Mommy. | 呃 我一会再告诉你 拜拜 妈妈 |
[08:56] | The funniest comedy of the winter is coming this summer! | 今年夏天最搞笑的冬日喜剧重磅来袭 |
[09:00] | It’s Whacky Train! | 这就是怪怪火车 |
[09:03] | What? Whacky Train? | 啥 怪怪火车 |
[09:07] | Must be a sequel to Whacky Bus! | 一定是怪怪巴士的续集 |
[09:09] | I love Whacky Bus! | 我爱怪怪巴士 |
[09:12] | From the makers of Whacky Bus! | 由怪怪巴士原班人马打造 |
[09:14] | Called it! | 我就说的吧 |
[09:17] | Oh! The conductor’s pants fell down! | 哦 售票员的裤子掉下来了 |
[09:20] | It’s funny because you don’t expect it! | 之所以搞笑是因为出乎你意料之外 |
[09:23] | See? | 明白没 |
[09:30] | Hey, what’s all this? | 嘿 这些都是什么啊 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna bake too. | 我也要烤蛋糕 |
[09:34] | In your Speedy Bake Oven? | 用你的速烤箱吗 |
[09:35] | Isn’t that adorable? You wanna be just like your big brother? | 很可爱呢 你也想和你哥哥一样啊 |
[09:38] | Not really. | 其实不怎么想 |
[09:43] | Now listen, Charlie. | 现在听好了 查莉 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna be making a very complicated French dish. | 我要做一道很复杂的法国菜 |
[09:49] | And you’re going to be making | 而你要用你这个 |
[09:50] | something in a plastic box with a light bulb. | 带灯泡的塑料盒做点什么出来 |
[09:53] | So when we taste ours later, | 等待会我们一起品尝时 |
[09:54] | I don’t want you to get sad if mine tastes better. | 我不希望你因为我做得更好而不高兴 |
[09:57] | – Okay. – It’s not a competition. | -好的 -这又不是什么竞赛 |
[10:01] | Okay, let’s get you started. | 好了 让我来帮你起个头 |
[10:05] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[10:07] | That’s good, that’s good. You gotta mix it all, though. | 不错 不错 不过你得把它们都混合在一起 |
[10:09] | I don’t need help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | I’ll just get started on my dish then. | 那我就开始做我自己的了 |
[10:15] | Okay, step one… | 好的 第一步 |
[10:18] | Separate the eggs. | 分离鸡蛋 |
[10:20] | Why, are they going to get into a fight with the baking powder? | 为啥啊 他们是要和发酵粉打架么 |
[10:25] | Do you need help? | 你用我帮忙吗 |
[10:40] | Say what you want about exterminators, but we know how to party. | 说你想让除虫专家干什么吧 我们可是知道怎样开派对 |
[10:44] | What’s on those tables? Are those… | 桌子上那是什么啊 那是 |
[10:46] | Stuffed squirrels? | 松鼠标本 |
[10:50] | Sure are. We bring them to every party. | 当然是啦 我们每场聚会都带上它们 |
[10:52] | We just change their little hats. | 只不过换一下小帽子而已 |
[10:54] | Oh, hey, there’s Murray! | 嘿 莫里在那呢 |
[10:57] | Come on, honey, I want to go brag about my new bee fogger. | 快点 亲爱的 我想跟他吹吹我新整的蜜蜂喷雾 |
[10:59] | Oh, yeah, be right there! | 对呵 马上就过去 |
[11:03] | Time for shut-down mode. See you in three hours. | 是时候启动关机模式了 三小时后见 |
[11:08] | Uh-oh, I’m still here. | 啊哦 我还在这呢 |
[11:11] | Ha. Okay, no need to panic. I’ll just try it again. | 好的 没必要惊慌 我再试一次就是了 |
[11:19] | What? I don’t understand. I’m st… I’m still here. | 什么 我就不明白了 我怎么 还在这呢 |
[11:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. This has never happened before. | 我也不知道啊 这种事以前从来没发生过 |
[11:27] | Amy, you gotta see this! Murray got bit by a spider. | 艾米 你一定要过来看看 莫里被蜘蛛咬了 |
[11:31] | Honey, come on, it’s oozing! | 亲爱的 过来啊 都流脓了 |
[11:34] | Sweet Mama! I’m at the Bug Prom. | 天啊 我居然在参加害虫舞会 |
[11:41] | Your Mom’s kind of, uh, different. | 你妈妈 呃 有点不一样 |
[11:44] | Just scratching the surface. | 这还只是表面现象 |
[11:49] | So do you see your Aunt? | 看见你姑了吗 |
[11:51] | No. She should be here soon, though. | 没 不过她快到了 |
[11:53] | – She’s coming straight from work. – Where does she work? | -她一下班就直接过来 -她在哪上班啊 |
[11:56] | Southwest Denver County Hospital. | 丹佛西南县立医院 |
[11:58] | No way! That’s where my Mom used to work. | 不会吧 我妈妈以前也在那上班 |
[12:01] | – She was a nurse. – So is my Aunt. | -她是个护士 -我姑也是 |
[12:03] | No way! You know what would be nuts? | 不会吧 你知道什么状况最糟吗 |
[12:06] | Beau! | 博 |
[12:08] | Aunt Karen. | 卡伦姑姑 |
[12:11] | That would be nuts. | 这下完了 |
[12:22] | Ah, Aunt Karen, I’d like you to meet Teddy. | 卡伦姑姑 我想让你见见泰迪 |
[12:27] | Oh, hello, Teddy. I have heard so much about you. | 你好 泰迪 早有耳闻 |
[12:31] | I’ve heard so much about you from so many different sources. | 我也从不同途径了解了你很多 |
[12:37] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[12:38] | Uh, where are your parents? I can’t wait to meet them. | 你父母在哪呢 我等不及要见他们了 |
[12:41] | Uh, no, they’re not here right now. | 不 他们现在不在 |
[12:43] | They had to attend to a little crisis. | 他们有点小事要处理 |
[12:46] | Um, one of the squirrels lost his little hat. | 嗯 有一只松鼠把它的小帽子弄丢了 |
[12:51] | I don’t want to bore you with the details, but… | 我不想讲细节出来烦你 但是 |
[12:55] | – You seem a little jumpy. – Oh, no no no. I’m always like this. | -你看起来有点神经质 -哦 不不不 我平时都这样的 |
[12:58] | You just haven’t met me, so you don’t know. | 只是因为你以前没见过我 所以你不知道 |
[13:02] | I know! You need to hurry up and grab your raffle ticket now. | 我知道了 你该去买你的抽奖券了 |
[13:06] | They’re being sold by the guy dressed as a dung beetle. | 那个穿成屎壳郎的人正卖着呢 |
[13:10] | At least, I hope it’s a guy. Otherwise we’re all in trouble. | 至少我希望那是个人 否则我们就都有麻烦了 |
[13:14] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah. Run along now. Go go go! | -你确定你没事么 -是啊 奔跑吧 走啊 |
[13:17] | Jumpy and pushy. | 又神经质又爱催人 |
[13:21] | – What’s up with you? – We have a situation here. | -你怎么回事啊 -我们遇到状况了 |
[13:24] | Your Aunt and my Mom hate each other. | 你姑姑和我妈讨厌对方 |
[13:26] | – They do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[13:27] | They used to work together and now they’re arch enemies. | 她们以前是同事 现在是死敌了 |
[13:33] | Hey, guys, how you doing? | 嘿 两位 你们玩得好吗 |
[13:35] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我会好吗 |
[13:37] | I’m alert and aware of my surroundings. | 我现在可是对周围保持清醒呢 |
[13:39] | We’re having an awesome time. Hey, where’s that Aunt of yours? | 我们玩得不错 嘿 你那个姑姑呢 |
[13:42] | Oh, uh, not here yet. | 呃 还没到呢 |
[13:44] | Oh. All right, honey, let’s go buy a raffle ticket. | 好吧 亲爱的 咱们去买个抽奖券吧 |
[13:47] | No! You’re going to have to do that later. There’s a big line. | 不行 你们最好待会再去 那边队排的很长 |
[13:51] | Everybody wants to take a picture with the dung beetle. | 所有人都想和那个屎壳郎合个影 |
[13:54] | Saw that one coming. | 早就料到了 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | If you don’t come up with the code in the next 30 seconds… | 你要是三十秒后还想不出密码 |
[14:05] | The planet is doomed! | 这个星球就完了 |
[14:06] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[14:08] | Just let me think, man. Let me think. | 让我想一会 伙计 让我想想 |
[14:10] | Come on! The code is your daughter’s birthday! | 拜托 密码不就是你女儿的生日吗 |
[14:12] | – Shh! – I read about that on the Internet. | -嘘 -我在网上看着的 |
[14:15] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[14:17] | There’s only one thing that can save us now. | 现在只有一样东西能救我们了 |
[14:20] | Megasquad, where are you? | 精英联盟 你们在哪里 |
[14:24] | Hey, we’re trying to watch a movie here, people! | 嘿 我们在这看着电影呢 |
[14:27] | – Whose phone is that? – It’s yours! | -谁的手机啊 -是你的 |
[14:31] | Oops! My bad. | 啊哦 是我不好 |
[14:34] | Hello? Hi, Virginia. | 你好 维金娜 |
[14:36] | Oh, I can’t talk now. I’m in a movie. | 我现在没法跟你说 我在电影院看电影呢 |
[14:39] | I’m in a movie! I can’t talk! | 我在看电影呢 我不能说话 |
[14:42] | Hey, tell your date to be quiet. | 让你女伴安静点 |
[14:44] | She’s not my date. | 她不是我的女伴 |
[14:46] | Yeah, well, whoever she is, tell her to zip it. | 不管她是谁 让她把嘴闭上 |
[14:48] | You zip it. | 你闭上嘴吧 |
[14:49] | Oh, Virginia, I gotta go! | 维金娜 我不能和你聊了 |
[14:51] | They’re about to capture the President’s daughter! | 他们要抓捕总统的女儿了 |
[14:54] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信啊 |
[14:56] | Will you please shut your big mouth, old lady? | 能不能请你把你的大嘴巴闭上 老女人 |
[14:58] | Okay okay, that is it. She may be old, | 行了 行了 我忍无可忍了 她也许很老 |
[15:02] | But nobody calls her a lady! | 但是没人可以称她为女人 |
[15:05] | You got something to say to her, you can say it to me… | 你要是有什么话要对她说 你就和我说吧 |
[15:08] | Right after I’m done talking to this usher. Yes? | 但我先要和这个招待员聊聊 有什么事吗 |
[15:11] | Let’s go. You’re out of here. | 走吧 请你离开这儿 |
[15:13] | Me? She’s the one causing all the problems. | 为什么是我 她才是罪魁祸首 |
[15:15] | – Yeah, well, she’s coming too. – What? What did I do? | -那好 她也得和我走 -什么 我做错什么了 |
[15:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:20] | Good riddance! | 太棒了 终于摆脱了 |
[15:25] | The President is a clone. | 那个总统是个克隆人 |
[15:36] | It looks funny. | 这看起来好搞笑 |
[15:38] | Well, looks can be deceiving. | 是啊 外表是具有欺骗性的 |
[15:44] | They can also be disgusting. | 这也可以很难吃 |
[15:47] | Oh! Charlie, what am I going to do? | 查莉 我要怎么办啊 |
[15:49] | I have to bring something into class tomorrow. | 我明天必须带点什么到课堂上啊 |
[15:51] | – Try mine. – Okay. | -尝尝我的 -好的 |
[16:00] | Charlie, this is really good. | 查莉 这个太好吃了 |
[16:02] | I can make you one. | 我可以帮你做一个 |
[16:04] | That’s very sweet, but that’s not how it works. | 这太贴心了 但是我们不能这样做 |
[16:07] | See, I have to make it myself. | 听着 我必须要自己做 |
[16:09] | A Chef is nothing without integrity. | 一个厨师丢掉了诚信就什么都不是了 |
[16:11] | – I won’t tell. – Good enough. | -我不会告密的 -那就这么定了 |
[16:18] | I don’t know how much longer I can stall my Aunt. | 我不知道我还能搪塞我姑姑多久 |
[16:20] | – She keeps asking about your parents. – Fine, okay. | -她不停地问你的父母 -好吧 |
[16:24] | Um, she wants to meet some parents? | 她想见见父母 |
[16:26] | Let’s introduce her to some parents. | 那咱们就介绍一对父母给她 |
[16:29] | Hi, I’m Teddy. And you are? | 你们好 我是泰迪 你们是 |
[16:31] | Jerry and Phyllis Graber. How are ya? | 杰瑞·格雷伯和费勒丝·格雷伯 你们好 |
[16:33] | Jerry, Phyllis, | 杰瑞 费勒丝 |
[16:35] | how would you guys like to make a little extra cash? | 你们想不想赚点外快 |
[16:38] | What would we have to do? | 我们要做些什么 |
[16:39] | Who cares? We’re living on an exterminator’s salary. | 谁在意要我们做什么啊 我们就快要山穷水尽了 |
[16:42] | We’re in. | 我们同意了 |
[16:45] | Karen? Hi. | 卡伦 嗨 |
[16:47] | I’d like you to meet my Mom and Dad, this is Bob and… | 我想向您介绍一下我的爸爸妈妈 这是鲍伯 这是 |
[16:51] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[16:52] | – This is Karen. – Oh, so you’re Teddy’s parents? | -这是卡伦 -你们就是泰迪的父母了 |
[16:55] | Well, they’re definitely not a couple of strangers. | 他们绝不是一对陌生人 |
[17:00] | So nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你们了 实在是太好了 |
[17:04] | Bob, I know what you do. Annie, how about you? | 鲍伯 我知道你是做什么的 安妮 你呢 |
[17:06] | I just enjoy being Betty’s Mom. | 只做贝蒂的妈妈 我就很高兴了 |
[17:11] | Betty? I thought your name was Teddy. | 贝蒂 我还以为你的名字是泰迪呢 |
[17:14] | Betty is her middle name. | 贝蒂是她的中间名 |
[17:18] | Yup, that’s right. That’s me. | 没错 这就是我 |
[17:21] | I’m Teddy Betty. | 我是泰迪·贝蒂 |
[17:25] | Yeah, the missus and I argued long and hard about that one. | 没错 我和我太太为此争论了很久 |
[17:30] | Boy, did we. | 天啊 我们有吗 |
[17:32] | Said old Bobby Robby! | 我爸原来叫鲍比·罗彼 |
[17:35] | Think you’re picking up on our theme here. | 你肯定体会到我们取名的主题了 |
[17:38] | Yeah, the rhyming names. Got it. | 押韵的名字 明白了 |
[17:40] | – I was wondering if… – Oh, you know what? | -我刚刚在想 -是这样的 |
[17:43] | They still haven’t gotten their picture with the dung beetle. | 他们还没有和屎壳郎照相呢 |
[17:46] | So we’ll… we’ll see you later. | 那我们 我们就待会儿见了 |
[17:50] | It was very nice to meet you. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[17:53] | Jerry, good job. Phyllis… | 杰瑞 做得好 费勒丝 |
[17:56] | Gotta say, I’m a little disappointed. | 不得不说 我对你有一点点失望 |
[17:58] | Hey, don’t talk to your fake Mother like that. | 不许和你的假母亲这样说话 |
[18:05] | Thank you for a terrible evening. | 谢谢你给了我一个糟糕的夜晚 |
[18:07] | Gabe, wait. There’s something I want to say. | 盖比 等等 我有话想和你说 |
[18:10] | Wouldn’t you rather yell it at a screen? | 你干嘛不对着大屏幕喊出来呢 |
[18:15] | Back there at the movie, you kind of stood up for me. | 刚才看电影的时候 你算是出面维护了我 |
[18:19] | I guess I’d like to say I somewhat appreciate that. | 我想我得和你说 我有点感激你 |
[18:24] | Well, you’re sort of welcome. | 你有点不用这么客气 |
[18:28] | – I only ask one thing from you. – What’s that? | -我只请你帮我做一件事 -什么事 |
[18:30] | That you never mention to anyone that I defended you. | 那就是你永远不得向任何人提起我出面维护过你 |
[18:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[18:35] | Not good enough. Swear by the Mega Code. | 还不够 以精英密码的名义起誓 |
[18:39] | I do swear with honor… | 我以光荣 |
[18:42] | Integrity, fidelity… | 正直和忠诚 |
[18:44] | Megasquad forever! | 精英联盟的名义起誓 |
[18:50] | – Let’s not mention that part either. – Hmm. | -这部分也不要向别人提 -必须的 |
[18:57] | Okay, fun lovers, it’s time for the last dance. | 好啦 爱侣们 到最后一支舞的时间了 |
[19:00] | So come on, everybody, let’s | 各位 一起来吧 |
[19:02] | get out on the dance floor and shake your thorax! | 走进舞池 舞动起你的胸膛 |
[19:06] | For you non-pros, that is your booty! | 对你们外行而言 那就舞动你们的屁股 |
[19:11] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[19:15] | Uh-oh. | 不好 |
[19:17] | Come on, we’ve got to keep them apart. | 快点 咱们得把他们分开 |
[19:23] | May I cut in? | 我能插进来吗 |
[19:25] | – Um, no thanks. – Oh, you dance with your Dad. | -不了 谢谢 -你和你老爸跳吧 |
[19:32] | Why is Teddy dancing with Jerry Graber? | 泰迪为什么在和杰瑞·格雷伯一起跳舞 |
[19:40] | – You! – You! | -是你 -是你 |
[20:10] | – Dad, do something. – No no no no no. | -老爸 快做点什么啊 -不要 不要 |
[20:12] | I got two rules when it comes to your Mom… | 涉及到你妈妈我有两条原则 |
[20:14] | Never try and get the last word, | 永远不要尝试获得最后的决定权 |
[20:16] | and never interrupt her in the middle of a dance-off. | 还有就是 永远不要在她跳舞时打断她 |
[20:40] | Charlie, good news. | 查莉 好消息 |
[20:42] | I got an A on my cake. | 我的蛋糕获得了一个优 |
[20:44] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[20:46] | Chef said it was light, tasty, | 主厨说蛋糕很轻 很美味 |
[20:48] | And displayed a childlike simplicity. | 展示了一个孩子的天真 |
[20:50] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[20:52] | I need you to clear your schedule this weekend. | 我需要你在这周末腾出时间 |
[20:54] | We’re making Beef Wellington. | 我们要做惠灵顿牛排 |
[20:58] | I’m going to need a bigger light bulb. | 看来我需要一个更大的灯泡了 |
[21:05] | Hey, Charlie. | 查莉 |
[21:06] | Well, I made it through my first Bug Prom. | 我成功挺过了我第一个害虫舞会 |
[21:12] | And today, I finally told Mom that Karen is Beau’s Aunt. | 今天 我也终于告诉了妈妈 卡伦是博的姑姑 |
[21:17] | And she took it surprisingly well. | 她竟然出奇平静地接受了 |
[21:25] | Having a wonderful time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[21:30] | Because she rediscovered shut-down mode. | 因为她重新发现了她的关机模式 |
[21:34] | Honey, honey, great news! | 亲爱的 好消息 |
[21:37] | We won the raffle. We’re going on a Bug Cruise! | 我们中奖了 我们要去参加臭虫巡航了 |
[21:42] | So nice to be here. | 来这的感觉真好 |
[21:47] | Another day in paradise. Good luck, Charlie. | 又是天堂般的一天 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:56] | There’s one thing you didn’t count on, Professor Ice. | 有一件事你没有预计到 冰教授 |
[22:00] | And that’s the Human Tornado! | 那就是 人类旋风 |
[22:04] | That tornado’s full of water. He’s going to freeze you. | 那旋风里充满了水 他会把你冻住的 |
[22:08] | Told ya! | 我就说吧 |
[22:09] | Would you keep it down? You’re driving everybody crazy. | 你能不能安静点 你就要把所有人都逼疯了 |
[22:12] | Yeah, especially me. | 没错 尤其是我 |
[22:14] | Do you mind? I’m trying to save the world here. | 克制一下好吗 我正努力拯救全世界呢 |
[22:17] | I paid my 12 bucks. I’ll talk if I want to. | 我花了十二美元 我想说就说 |
[22:20] | Oh, we’ll see about that. | 那咱们走着瞧吧 |
[22:27] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[22:32] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢了 谢了 |
[22:34] | Excuse me? Uh, Tornado? | 打扰一下 旋风 |
[22:36] | Not to be a stickler, but it | 我不是鸡蛋里挑骨头 但是 |
[22:38] | has not been established that you can zap people. | 剧情没有安排 你可以消除人类这项能力 |
[22:42] | Does this establish it? | 那有没有安排这个呢 |
[22:48] | Anyone else care to join the logic police? | 还有谁想当逻辑警察 |
[22:51] | You? | 你吗 |
[22:53] | You? | 你吗 |