时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hey, girls. Whatcha you doing? | 姑娘们在干啥呢 |
[00:09] | Oh we’re making a list of all the fun things | 我们在列清单呢 |
[00:10] | we want to do together before we go to college. | 统计一下上大学前想做的有意思的事 |
[00:13] | Kind of like a bucket list | 类似遗愿清单 |
[00:15] | except instead of dying, we’re graduating. | 只不过我们不是要挂了 而是要毕业了 |
[00:18] | Oh okay. Well, what do you have so far? | 这样啊 那你们弄的咋样了 |
[00:20] | The word “List”. | 才写完清单二字 |
[00:22] | I came up with that. | 还是我想出来的 |
[00:24] | I have the perfect idea for you girls. | 我能给你们好的建议 |
[00:27] | How about you take a ride in a hot-air balloon? | 来次热气球之旅怎么样 |
[00:29] | Ooh, that sounds good. | 听上去不错啊 |
[00:31] | Yup. | 是吧 |
[00:32] | Then again, I am afraid of heights. | 但是我恐高 |
[00:34] | And I’m not crazy about balloons. | 而且我不太喜欢气球 |
[00:38] | Okay, how about watching the sunrise from the top of Pike’s Peak. | 那去派克峰顶看日出呢 |
[00:43] | Oh, I’ve always wanted to do that. | 我一直想去来着 |
[00:46] | Of course we’d have to get up pretty early. | 那就意味着咱们得早起 |
[00:47] | And I bet it’s cold up there. | 我敢打赌上面一定很冷 |
[00:51] | 0 for 2, ma. | 零比二 老妈 |
[00:52] | Okay, why don’t you two come up with something? | 那你们怎么不自个儿想呢 |
[00:57] | Road trip. | 自驾游 |
[00:58] | Road trip. | 自驾游 |
[00:59] | That’s sounds like fun. | 好主意啊 |
[01:01] | Done. | 完事 |
[01:03] | – Take a break? – Take a break. | -休息一下 -休息一下 |
[01:08] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:10] | Running late and dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:12] | Has anybody seen my left shoe? | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:15] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:17] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud. | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:18] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:22] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:25] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:28] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:30] | Things are crazy. | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:32] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:34] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:36] | There’s no maybe. | 不要怀疑 |
[01:38] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:41] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:43] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:47] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:52] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:08] | Hey, neighbors. | 邻居们好啊 |
[02:09] | To what do we owe the honor? | 因为啥事让你们亲自登门拜访 |
[02:11] | We came over because we have some exciting news. | 我们要宣布一个激动人心的消息 |
[02:14] | Yeah, we’re getting married. | 是的 我们要结婚了 |
[02:16] | Didn’t you two just start dating? | 你们不是才刚开始约会吗 |
[02:18] | At our age, you don’t waste time. | 到了我们这个年纪 要惜时如金啊 |
[02:23] | Wow, well, congratulations and, you know, many happy years. | 哇 那恭喜你们了 祝你俩长年快乐 |
[02:27] | Yeah, hold on. | 等会 |
[02:30] | – Hey, listen, R.J. – P.J. | -嘿 那啥 RJ -PJ |
[02:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. | 随便了 管你叫啥 |
[02:34] | I want you to be my best man. | 我想让你做我的伴郎 |
[02:36] | Me? Why me? | 我 为啥呀 |
[02:38] | Well, because you’re my closest friend… | 因为你是我最亲密的朋友 |
[02:42] | You know, who’s living. | 还健在的人中 |
[02:46] | Yeah, as you are mine… | 嗯 你也是我的 |
[02:49] | Should something terrible happen to all my friends. | 如果我别的朋友都惨遭不测的话 |
[02:53] | And, Bob, we’d love it if you would perform the ceremony. | 鲍伯 我们希望你能为我们主持仪式 |
[02:56] | Me? | 我 |
[02:59] | You can be certified online. | 你可以上网弄个资质 |
[03:02] | I looked into it. | 我都查过了 |
[03:03] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[03:04] | We figured you’d be the right | 我们想既然要在你家举行婚礼 |
[03:06] | choice since we’re having the wedding in your house. | 那你应该是最好的人选 |
[03:10] | Excuse me? | 啥玩意 |
[03:11] | We wanted to have a destination wedding. | 我们想弄个旅行婚礼 |
[03:14] | Yeah, so we thought “Across the street”… | 是的 所以我们觉得“街对面” |
[03:17] | Is the perfect destination. | 是很好的目的地啊 |
[03:20] | So what do you say? | 你觉得咋样 |
[03:22] | – Eh, well… – Thanks. | -呃 那啥 -谢了 |
[03:23] | That means an awful lot to us. | 这对我们意义重大 |
[03:26] | Thanks, Bob. | 谢了 鲍伯 |
[03:32] | What just happened here? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[03:35] | I’m not sure. | 我也没整明白 |
[03:37] | We got to stop answering that door. | 咱不能再开门了 |
[03:44] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[03:46] | – Have you seen Mom? – No. | -你看见妈妈没 -没 |
[03:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:54] | I see her now. | 我现在看见了 |
[04:00] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[04:02] | What’s all this? | 你穿这身是要去干啥 |
[04:03] | Oh, um, I’m going to go play catch with Jake. | 哦 我要去和杰克玩传球 |
[04:06] | In a uniform? | 还要穿制服 |
[04:07] | We take catch pretty seriously. | 我们玩游戏也很认真的 |
[04:11] | Are you playing baseball behind my back? | 你是在背着我打棒球么 |
[04:14] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[04:15] | Why would you do that? | 为啥要这么对我 |
[04:17] | Because, Mom, every time you watch me play, | 因为每回你看我打球 |
[04:19] | you yell, you scream, and get totally out of control. | 都会大喊大叫 完全失控的样子 |
[04:22] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 我不是那样的呀 |
[04:23] | Yes, it does. | 你就是那样的 |
[04:26] | I can’t believe you’re playing secret baseball. | 我都不敢相信你在偷摸打球 |
[04:29] | It’s only a secret to you. See ya. | 只是对你保密而已 回见 |
[04:34] | Charlie, honey, you’d | 查莉 宝贝 |
[04:36] | never play a sport behind my back, would you? | 你肯定不会背着我干啥的对吧 |
[04:39] | – No, Mommy. – That’s my girl. | -当然不会 妈咪 -真是我的好闺女 |
[04:42] | Hey, Charlie, you ready for T-ball practice? | 嘿 查莉 准备好垒球练习没 |
[04:44] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[04:57] | Hey, Ivy, what’s up? | 嘿 艾薇 有事啊 |
[04:59] | So my dad, he just bought this new R.V. | 我爸刚买了辆新房车 |
[05:01] | Would you mind checking it out, | 你不介意去看一下 |
[05:03] | make a big deal about how cool it is? | 然后大加赞赏一番吧 |
[05:05] | It would really make his day. | 那样他会很开心的 |
[05:09] | – T? – Sorry. | -小迪 -抱歉 |
[05:11] | I was just remembering something | 我刚想起来 |
[05:13] | my dad said about not answering the door. | 我爸说过不要开门的 |
[05:19] | Welcome aboard, Teddy. | 欢迎登船 泰迪 |
[05:21] | I’m Captain Harry and the pilot of this vessel. | 我是船长兼飞行员哈利 |
[05:24] | I believe you know my copilot. | 我猜你已经认识我的副驾驶了 |
[05:26] | Ahoy, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[05:28] | Oh, wow, Mr. Wentz. | 哇 温兹叔叔 |
[05:30] | This is fantastic. | 这简直太棒了 |
[05:33] | You know, it’s a home that has a motor. | 这就是可以移动的家啊 |
[05:37] | And it’s recreational… | 既可以用来休养生息 |
[05:40] | But it’s also a vehicle. | 又可以当做交通工具 |
[05:43] | And ain’t she a beauty? | 厉害吧 |
[05:45] | Ivy, give Teddy the tour. | 艾薇 带泰迪参观下吧 |
[05:47] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:49] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:51] | This is the kitchen, dining room, living room… | 这是厨房 餐厅 客厅 |
[05:54] | You should check out how comfy the seats are. | 你坐下试试座椅多舒适 |
[05:57] | Yeah. Mm-hmm. | 好啊 |
[06:02] | Okay, dad. Let’s go. | 好了 老爸 出发吧 |
[06:05] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[06:06] | Remember the road trip we wanted to take? | 还记得我们之前说的自驾游吧 |
[06:09] | We’re on it! | 这就开始了哦 |
[06:16] | Okay, boys, your dad is about to become a wedding officiant. | 小子们 你们老爸即将成为婚礼主持 |
[06:20] | Okay, I hope this isn’t too complicated. | 我希望不要太复杂 |
[06:24] | “Name”. | 姓名 |
[06:26] | “Email address”. | 邮箱地址 |
[06:29] | “Ordain me”. | 任命自己 |
[06:35] | – I’ll get it, dad. – Hey! | -我去开门 -嘿 |
[06:37] | Reverend Bob. | 牧师鲍伯 |
[06:42] | Hey, we’re here for the bachelor party. | 我们是来参加单身派对的 |
[06:46] | What bachelor party? | 啥单身派对 |
[06:48] | The one you’re throwing. | 你该举办的单身派对 |
[06:49] | You’re my best man. It’s part of the job. | 这是你作为伴郎的职责之一 |
[06:53] | Okay, well, come on in. | 那好 进来吧 |
[06:56] | This is Arnie. | 这是阿尼 |
[06:57] | We work together at The Post Office. | 我在邮局的同事 |
[06:59] | I was told there would be food. | 你不是说有吃的么 |
[07:03] | Okay, well, uh… | 那好吧 |
[07:06] | You guys go on downstairs and I’ll put something together. | 你们先去楼下 我来组织 |
[07:10] | Hey, come on, Bob. | 一起来啊 鲍伯 |
[07:12] | – Me? – Yeah. Four’s a party. | -我么 -是啊 四个人才能叫派对嘛 |
[07:15] | Three’s just sad. | 三个人多凄凉 |
[07:20] | Four can be sad, too. | 四个人也凄凉 |
[07:28] | You ever think my parents might wonder where I am? | 你就不怕我家人不知道我去向而担心么 |
[07:31] | They know exactly where you are. | 他们知道你去哪了 |
[07:33] | Your Mom even packed your bag. | 你妈都给你打包好行李了 |
[07:36] | You know what? I’m making a new list, | 知道不 我要重新列清单 |
[07:39] | and you and my Mom are on it. | 你和我妈都会在上面 |
[07:42] | Come on, T, it’s gonna be fun. | 别纠结了 小迪 会很好玩的 |
[07:45] | Where are we going, anyway? | 我们这是去哪 |
[07:47] | Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[07:49] | Oh, I love Vegas! | 哦 我喜欢维加斯 |
[07:52] | Hey, Mr. Wentz, how long until we get to Las Vegas? | 温兹叔叔 我们要多久才能到拉斯维加斯 |
[07:56] | Oh, hard to say. | 这个难说了 |
[07:58] | Depends on how much time we spend at the mystery stop. | 取决于我们在神秘车站逗留的时间长短 |
[08:02] | We’re making a mystery stop? | 还有神秘车站呢 |
[08:04] | Oh, I love Harry’s mystery stops. | 我喜欢哈利的神秘车站 |
[08:06] | Sometimes they’re better than the final destination. | 有时候它们比终点站还要有趣 |
[08:11] | Ooh, I just got tingly! | 我好激动 |
[08:13] | Did you girls get tingly? | 姑娘们激动不 |
[08:16] | We might as well get comfortable. | 我们还是保持现状的好 |
[08:18] | She’s gonna be tingly for a while. | 她要激动好一会的 |
[08:28] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[08:30] | Hello, Gabriel. | 你好啊 加布里埃尔 |
[08:34] | How was your baseball game? | 比赛打得如何啊 |
[08:36] | It was great. We won 4-1 and I had two hits. | 很好 我们四比一赢了 我击中了两球 |
[08:39] | Huh, that sounds like something a parent might enjoy seeing. | 听上去就是我们家长爱看的比赛啊 |
[08:44] | Mom, how long is this gonna go on? | 老妈 你还要这样持续多久 |
[08:46] | How long is baseball season? | 比赛季会持续多久 |
[08:48] | Look, okay, I admit that in the past, | 听着 我承认 |
[08:51] | I may have gotten a little… | 过去我表现得有点 |
[08:53] | Animated. | 富有生气 |
[08:55] | But a person can change. | 但人是会变的 |
[08:57] | Yeah, sure, a person can change, but what about you? | 没错 人是会变的 那你呢 |
[09:00] | Look, if you let me go to your game I promise, | 如果你让我去看比赛 |
[09:03] | that I will be so quiet you won’t even know that I’m there. | 我保证会安静的 甚至让你察觉不到我在那儿 |
[09:06] | What do you think, Toby? Should I trust her? | 你觉得呢 托比 我能信她不 |
[09:08] | No. | 不能 |
[09:12] | Don’t listen to him. He’s one. | 别听他的 他才一岁 |
[09:14] | And yet he’s probably right. | 但是没准他就是对的 |
[09:29] | So… | 那么 |
[09:32] | We’ve played Pinochle. | 我们来玩扑克 |
[09:38] | Now what do you guys want to do? | 你们想怎么玩呢 |
[09:40] | You tell us, best man. | 那得你告诉我们了 伴郎 |
[09:45] | He should have planned more activities. | 他应该准备更多活动的 |
[09:49] | He’s dropping the ball. | 他失误了 |
[09:53] | Just so you know, old guy | 知道不 你们老年人小声耳语 |
[09:55] | whispering is just like young guy talking. | 和我们年轻人正常说话效果是一样的 |
[09:59] | Your best man has a lot of tude. | 你的伴郎态度不行 |
[10:04] | Well, I better get upstairs and make some more sandwiches. | 我还是上楼再做些三明治吧 |
[10:06] | Uh, you need some help with that? | 要我帮忙么 |
[10:08] | No, you come up with your own excuse. | 不要 你自己再找别的借口吧 |
[10:15] | So you… | 你们俩 |
[10:19] | You guys were postal workers, huh? | 以前在邮局上班是吧 |
[10:21] | Exterminator. | 我是除虫师 |
[10:26] | He’s more boring than the son. | 他比他儿子还无趣 |
[10:36] | “Right lane ends”. | 右车道结束 |
[10:39] | “Watch for falling rocks”. | 小心落石 |
[10:42] | Are you gonna read every road sign? | 你在读路标么 |
[10:45] | This is how I keep my sanity on these trips. | 这是我旅途保持清醒头脑的方法 |
[10:49] | “Exit 29B”. | 29B出口 |
[10:53] | This is Mama Bear cruising down the highway | 熊妈妈正带着熊宝宝们 |
[10:55] | with a couple of cubbies and | 在高速公路上行驶 |
[10:56] | a hubby-wubby on our way to a mystery stop. | 和宝贝老公一路向神秘车站驶去 |
[10:59] | Come on back. | 马上回来 |
[11:02] | This is Mama Bear. Anybody have their ears on? | 我是熊妈妈 有人在听么 |
[11:08] | Sounds like we got a mud duck. | 看来都是木头人 |
[11:11] | Affirmative to that, hubby-wubby. | 肯定的了 宝贝老公 |
[11:15] | That’s C.B. Lingo, Teddy. | 这是行话 泰迪 |
[11:17] | What I said was “Sounds like he’s got a weak signal”. | 我说的是“他信号好像不好” |
[11:19] | And I responded “I agree, husband”. | 然后我的回答是“我也这么觉得 丈夫” |
[11:27] | “Speed limit; 70”. | 限速 70 |
[11:37] | You’re not peeking, now are you, Mary Lou? | 你没偷看吧 没偷看吧 玛丽露 |
[11:39] | Oh no! I wouldn’t spoil a mystery stop. | 哦没 我可不想毁了神秘车站的惊喜 |
[11:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:45] | Open your eyes. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[11:47] | Welcome to the four corners. | 欢迎来到四角 |
[11:51] | Four corners of what? | 四角啥 |
[11:55] | Ivy, this is the only place in the whole country | 艾薇 这是国内唯一一个 |
[11:57] | where four states connect at one single point. | 衔接四个州的地点 |
[12:01] | Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico. | 亚利桑那 犹他 科罗拉多 还有新墨西哥 |
[12:05] | Oh, Harry! | 哦 哈利 |
[12:07] | Oh, you’ve done it again! | 你又这样 |
[12:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:11] | It doesn’t get much more exciting than this. | 没有啥比这更刺激了 |
[12:15] | Ivy, could I talk to you for a second? | 艾薇 我能跟你说点事吗 |
[12:18] | Sure, which state would you like to see me in? | 行 你想在哪个州见我 |
[12:27] | Hey! How are the sandwiches coming? | 嘿 三明治咋还不来啊 |
[12:29] | Couple more minutes. | 再等一会儿 |
[12:39] | Hey, Mrs. Dobbs. What are you doing here? | 嘿 达布斯夫人 你来这儿做什么 |
[12:41] | – I have to talk to you. – Is everything okay? | -我有话必须跟你说 -出什么事了吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, P.J., I have to confess a terrible secret. | PJ 有一个可怕的错误我需要忏悔 |
[12:46] | You see, I was married before. | 你知道 我结过婚 |
[12:49] | Well, that’s not that much | 呃 那不算什么秘密 |
[12:51] | of a secret since your name is “Mrs. Dobbs”. | 因为大家都称你达布斯“夫人” |
[12:54] | – Let me finish. – Mm hmm. | -让我说完 -嗯 |
[12:56] | My first husband did all the cooking, | 所有饭都是我第一任丈夫做的 |
[12:58] | so I never learned how. | 所以我从来不知道如何做饭 |
[13:00] | But Bert raves about your cooking. | 但伯特一直说你手艺不错 |
[13:02] | That’s because I secretly order takeout, | 那是因为我总是私下里叫外卖 |
[13:05] | and then serve it as if I made it myself. | 然后弄得像我自己做的似的 |
[13:09] | Oh, hey, my Mom used to do that… | 嘿 我妈以前经常那么做 |
[13:11] | Back when she still cared. | 当她还介意这事儿的时候 |
[13:13] | I came over because I know you’re going to cooking school | 我来这儿是因为知道你在上烹饪学校 |
[13:17] | and I was hoping you could teach me a few things. | 所以我希望你能教我点什么 |
[13:20] | Sure, I’d be glad to give you a few lessons. | 好啊 我能给你上点课 |
[13:22] | I just hope Bert doesn’t see me come over here. | 我只是希望伯特不知道我来过这 |
[13:25] | Well, if he does… | 嗯 如果他来了 |
[13:26] | You just tell him… | 你可以告诉他 |
[13:28] | I’m teaching you how to tap dance. | 我在教你学踢踏舞 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:35] | I’ll think of something. | 让我想一下 |
[13:42] | Smile, Teddy! | 笑一个 泰迪 |
[13:44] | Mrs. Wentz, if you want me to smile, you might want to, | 温兹阿姨 你要拍我笑的话 或许你应该 |
[13:47] | stand in front of the part of me that smiles. | 站在我的前面 这样你才能看得到 |
[13:51] | Got it. | 好了 |
[13:53] | Oh, how’s the weather in Arizona, Mary Lou? | 亚利桑那州的天气如何 玛丽露 |
[13:55] | Well, it’s sunny and… oh, Harry! | 阳光明媚 并且 哦 哈利 |
[13:59] | Gotcha! | 上当了吧 |
[14:02] | Well, this was… | 好吧 这真是 |
[14:06] | Can we get going now? | 咱们能走了吗 |
[14:08] | Right you are, Ivy. | 跟你走 艾薇 |
[14:10] | Onto our final destination, Las Vegas, New Mexico. | 接下来是最终目的地 拉斯维加斯 新墨西哥 |
[14:14] | Um, you mean Nevada. | 嗯 你是说内华达吧 |
[14:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no. That Las Vegas has been done to death. | 哦不不不 那个拉斯维加斯都去腻了 |
[14:20] | We’re going to Las Vegas, New Mexico. | 我们要去新墨西哥的拉斯维加斯 |
[14:22] | There’s a Las Vegas, New Mexico? | 新墨西哥也有拉斯维加斯吗 |
[14:24] | The original. | 历史悠久 |
[14:26] | Uh, I thought we were going to | 我以为我们要去 |
[14:28] | the one with the spas, the pools and the shopping. | 那个有SPA 泳池 还有商场的拉斯维加斯 |
[14:32] | What’s in Las Vegas, New Mexico? | 新墨西哥的拉斯维加斯有什么 |
[14:34] | The rough-rider museum. | 驯马人博物馆 |
[14:37] | The world’s largest cactus. | 世界上最大的仙人掌 |
[14:41] | Ivy, did you know about this? | 艾薇 你知道这些吗 |
[14:43] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[14:45] | Really? | 真的 |
[14:46] | Because I’ll tell you what I recall. | 那么我来告诉你我记得啥 |
[14:48] | First, you came up with the idea for the road trip, | 第一 你想出来这个自驾游的主意 |
[14:50] | then you lured me into the R.V., | 然后你诱惑我上了房车 |
[14:52] | and then you conveniently left out the crucial… | 然后你顺便故意漏掉那个 |
[14:55] | “New Mexico” Part about Las Vegas, New Mexico. | 拉斯维加斯的关键词“新墨西哥” |
[15:00] | Ivy, you didn’t tell Teddy we were going to New Mexico? | 艾薇 你没跟泰迪说我们要去新墨西哥 |
[15:04] | She didn’t tell me we were leaving the driveway. | 她都没说我们会把车开出车道 |
[15:06] | Harry, if Teddy doesn’t | 哈利 要是泰迪不想 |
[15:08] | want to be on this trip, we should go home. | 来这次旅行 那么我们应该启航返程 |
[15:10] | What?! No Rough Riders? | 什么 看不了驯马人 |
[15:12] | No big cactus? | 没有大仙人掌 |
[15:16] | We can come back another time. | 我们可以下次来 |
[15:18] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[15:23] | Dad, what are you doing? | 老爸 你在做什么 |
[15:26] | Seeing what it feels like to have my heart broken in four states. | 试一下心破碎在四大州的感觉 |
[15:37] | Why you doing that? | 你做这个干啥 |
[15:39] | Because bases are loaded, and Gabe is up to bat, | 因为满垒 盖比准备好击球 |
[15:43] | and I promised I’d stay calm. | 并且我说好了会保持冷静 |
[15:45] | – Strike one! – What?! | -一好球 -什么 |
[15:48] | Are you out of your … | 你是不是 |
[15:49] | Zip code? | 忘了你家的邮编 |
[15:52] | Because if you are, welcome to the neighborhood. | 假如你忘了的话 邻居会帮你的 |
[15:59] | Strike two! | 二好球 |
[16:04] | You stink, ump. | 裁判员 你真臭 |
[16:09] | What? It was Charlie. | 啥 那是查莉说的 |
[16:12] | I thought you weren’t gonna tell your Mom you were playing. | 我以为你不会告诉你妈比赛的事 |
[16:14] | Yeah, I gave it my best shot. | 是啊 我尽我最大努力了 |
[16:18] | Strike three! | 三振出局 |
[16:19] | What?! Are you kidding me?! | 啥 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:21] | On what planet is that considered a strike? | 哪个星球的规则告诉你这算出局 |
[16:23] | You are the sorriest excuse for an ump I’ve ever seen! | 你是我见过最不会找借口的裁判员 |
[16:27] | You think you can do better? | 你以为你能做的更好 |
[16:29] | – Yeah. – Fine. | -对 -好 |
[16:35] | I thought you changed. | 我以为你变了 |
[16:37] | I did… | 我是变了 |
[16:39] | Then I changed back. | 然后我又变回来了 |
[16:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:51] | Now this… | 那么 这 |
[16:53] | Is what we call a spoon. | 就是我们所说的勺子 |
[16:57] | Say it with me now, “Spoon”. | 跟我念 勺子 |
[17:00] | Can we speed this up? The wedding’s tomorrow. | 我们能加点速不 婚礼就在明天 |
[17:05] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 嘿 发生什么事了 |
[17:07] | A five, six, seven, eight. | 五 六 七 八 |
[17:14] | I came over to give my best man the rings, | 我是来给伴郎拿戒指的 |
[17:16] | but it seems like there’s something going on here. | 但看上去这儿有点不对劲 |
[17:19] | Bert, there’s something I have to confess. | 伯特 有些事我必须跟你坦白 |
[17:23] | I… | 我 |
[17:25] | I can’t cook. | 我不会做饭 |
[17:27] | You’ve been lying to me all this time? | 一直以来你都在骗我 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:30] | Well, sorry’s not good enough. The wedding’s off. | 抱歉没有用 婚礼取消了 |
[17:36] | This is awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[17:38] | What am I going to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:39] | Oh, I have an idea. | 哦 我有个主意 |
[17:43] | That was just the timer, but I do have an idea. | 那是报时器 但我真有个主意 |
[17:47] | Bert, wait. Wait, Bert. | 伯特 等等 等等 伯特 |
[17:49] | – You’re making a huge mistake. – My mind’s made up. | -你正在犯一个大错 -我心意定下来了 |
[17:52] | She lied to me and I can’t forgive that. | 她骗我 这件事我无法原谅 |
[17:54] | Come on, everyone makes mistakes. | 拜托 每个人都会犯错 |
[17:56] | Did she lie? Yes. | 她说谎了吗 是的 |
[17:58] | Did that hurt the trust? Yes. | 危机到信任了吗 是的 |
[18:00] | Am I bad at these kinds of speeches? Yes. | 我是不是不善于演讲 是的 |
[18:02] | But… but… | 但 但 |
[18:03] | But, Bert, there’s a woman in | 可是 伯特 那儿有个女人 |
[18:05] | there who is learning how to cook just for you. | 正为你而学着做饭 |
[18:08] | Now who else is gonna go to that much trouble to make you happy? | 谁还会费这么大劲来讨你开心 |
[18:13] | That’s all I ever wanted, Bert; | 这就是我想要的 伯特 |
[18:15] | To make you happy. | 让你开心 |
[18:18] | You can’t cook anything? | 你真的啥菜也不会做 |
[18:23] | I can boil a hot dog. | 我会热热狗 |
[18:27] | Well, okay, the wedding’s back on. | 那好吧 婚礼照常 |
[18:37] | T… | 小迪 |
[18:40] | I’m so sorry I tricked you. | 对不起 我不该设计给你下套 |
[18:43] | I just really wanted you to come along. | 我只是真心想让你过来 |
[18:45] | Everything’s more fun when you’re around, | 有你在身边一切就更有意思 |
[18:47] | always has been ever since kindergarten. | 从幼儿园开始就这样子了 |
[18:49] | We met in preschool… | 我们是学前班才认识的 |
[18:53] | But go on. | 算了继续 |
[18:56] | I just wanted to spend some time with you. | 我只是想多花些时间和你在一起 |
[18:59] | We’re both going away to | 我俩要去 |
[19:00] | different colleges soon and things are gonna change. | 不同的大学 很快事情就会不同 |
[19:04] | Well, Ivy, we’re always gonna be best friends. | 艾薇 我们会一直做好朋友的 |
[19:07] | I know, but… | 我知道 但 |
[19:10] | It won’t be the same. | 还是不一样的 |
[19:13] | I’m gonna miss you so much. | 我会非常想念你 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna miss you too, T. | 我也会想你的 小迪 |
[19:18] | And just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[19:19] | everything’s more fun when you’re around too. | 有你在身边我也觉得一切更有意思 |
[19:22] | This last day was a bad example, but generally speaking. | 昨天的事是个例外 但大体上讲是不错的 |
[19:29] | Believe it or not, I’m even gonna miss them. | 信不信由你 即使是这些事我也会想念的 |
[19:34] | Mama Bear, this is Teddy Bear. Come on back. | 熊妈妈 这是泰迪熊 请回复 |
[19:39] | This is Mama Bear, over. | 这是熊妈妈 完毕 |
[19:41] | Teddy Bear would like to do a little flippity-flop | 泰迪熊打算在整个去拉斯维加斯的问题上面 |
[19:44] | on the whole Las Vegas thing, over. | 来个急转弯 完毕 |
[19:49] | Teddy Bear, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 泰迪熊 你说的是我正在想的吗 |
[19:52] | We’re going to Las Vegas, New Mexico! | 我们要去拉斯维加斯 新墨西哥 |
[19:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:03] | Play ball! | 比赛开始 |
[20:05] | Hey, batter, batter, batter! | 嘿 击球 击球 击球 |
[20:07] | Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter! | 嘿 击球 击球 击球 击球 |
[20:09] | – Hey… – Mom, Mom, the umpire doesn’t chatter. | -嘿 -妈 妈 裁判不唠唠叨叨的 |
[20:13] | Sorry, I just really like that part. | 抱歉 我就是喜欢那个环节 |
[20:17] | Strike one! | 一好球 |
[20:20] | Hey, what are you looking at? | 嘿 你在看啥呢 |
[20:21] | I’ll run you out of here so fast it’ll make your head spin. | 我要让你麻利下场 快到晕头转向 |
[20:25] | At least you don’t have to go home with her. | 最起码你不用跟她回家 |
[20:28] | No, no, no, too low! Downstairs! | 不不不 太低了 下面 |
[20:31] | Ball one! | 一坏球 |
[20:32] | You stink, ump. | 你真臭 裁判 |
[20:35] | Sweetheart, no, not now. Mommy’s the ump. | 宝贝 不对不对 现在妈咪是裁判 |
[20:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:45] | Well, Charlie, I went to Las Vegas… | 嗯 查莉 我去了拉斯维加斯 |
[20:48] | New Mexico. | 新墨西哥 |
[20:50] | And I’d tell you all about the trip, | 我来跟你说说这次旅行 |
[20:52] | but as they say, what happens in Vegas… | 但是正如他们说的 维加斯 |
[20:55] | Is nothing. | 风平浪静 |
[20:57] | But it doesn’t matter because I was with my best friend, | 但这无关紧要 因为是跟我最好的朋友在一起 |
[21:00] | which means we had a lot of fun. | 那就表明我们玩的很开心 |
[21:02] | Oh, hey, check this out. | 嘿 看这个 |
[21:05] | So by the power vested | 凭借“五分钟牧师”网站 |
[21:07] | in me by the website “Five Minute Minister”. | 赋予我的授权 |
[21:10] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们成为夫妻 |
[21:15] | I’m always a wreck at these things. | 我老是受不了这种场面 |
[21:21] | Well, just a… | 嗯 这个 |
[21:22] | Just another Duncan-family | 不过是邓肯家办的另一场婚礼 |
[21:24] | living-room wedding between people we barely know. | 在起居室 给几乎不认识的人办的 |
[21:28] | Wish them good luck, Charlie. | 祝他们好运 小查莉 |
[21:36] | You know what? All this wedding stuff has really got me thinking. | 你知道吗 整个婚礼事件让我有所深思 |
[21:40] | You and I should go off on that second honeymoon. | 咱们俩应该来个二度蜜月 |
[21:42] | You know, the one we’re always talking about. | 你知道 就是我们一直讲的那个 |
[21:44] | You mean Paris? | 你是说巴黎 |
[21:45] | Where else? | 还能有哪儿 |
[21:48] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在跟我开玩笑 |
[21:52] | Paris, Texas?! | 德克萨斯的巴黎 |
[21:54] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[21:55] | What Paris we’re you thinking of? | 你以为是哪个巴黎 |
[21:57] | – The one in France! – Oh! | -在法国那个 -哦 |
[21:59] | That’s been done to death. | 那个都腻死了 |
[22:01] | This is where it’s at. | 这才是真正的好地方 |
[22:04] | Oh, come on. Who’s gonna choose this place over France? | 拜托 谁会认为这地方比法国好 |
[22:08] | Howdy, partners. | 你好 伙计们 |
[22:11] | We didn’t know that you were such world travelers. | 我们还不知道你们在周游世界呢 |
[22:14] | Hey if you want to join us, our next stop is Athens. | 嘿 你要想加入我们的话 我们下一站是雅典 |
[22:17] | – Georgia? – Where else? | -乔治亚州的 -还能有哪儿 |
[22:20] | Greece. Greece is where else. | 希腊 让希腊情何以堪啊 |