时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Good morning, everybody. | 各位 早上好 |
[00:07] | Oh, Teddy, there you are. | 泰迪 你在这儿啊 |
[00:09] | Look, I am slammed today, | 看 我今天真是忙死了 |
[00:10] | so I need you to watch the kids after school. | 你今天放学后能帮忙照看托比吗 |
[00:12] | Oh, mom, I can’t. I have to go to the Mall. | 老妈 我没时间呀 我得去商场买东西 |
[00:13] | Ah, ah, ah, ah… just stop right there. | 哦 停 打住 |
[00:16] | For once, can’t we just skip this little dance we always do? | 就这一次 咱能不能别再演这老一套了 |
[00:19] | What dance? | 演什么 |
[00:20] | You know, the dance where | 就像这样 当我要你 |
[00:21] | I ask you to watch the kids and you say no. | 照看弟弟妹妹 你会拒绝 |
[00:23] | Then I ask the boys and | 然后我问盖比和PJ |
[00:24] | they say they’re not responsible or not smart. | 他们要么说不负责 要么说不够格 |
[00:27] | Then I ask your dad and he pretends not to be listening. | 问你爸呢 他就装作没听见 |
[00:32] | And then we’re back to you. | 然后我们又回到你 |
[00:34] | I really need new shoes. | 可是我确实需要去商场买鞋子呀 |
[00:36] | – Boys? – I’m not responsible. | -小伙子们 -我不负责 |
[00:38] | Me not smart. | 我不够格 |
[00:41] | Bob? | 老公 |
[00:42] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[00:46] | And we’re back to you. | 又回到你了 |
[00:48] | Fine, I’ll go to the Mall | 好吧 那我先去商场买鞋 |
[00:49] | and then I’ll just come home afterwards. | 然后再直接回来 |
[00:51] | What do we at this point in the dance? | 接下来我们该演啥了 |
[00:53] | Oh, you leave, call Ivy, | 姐 接着是你出门 打电话给艾薇 |
[00:55] | and complain about mom. | 向她抱怨老妈 |
[00:56] | You stay and complain about Teddy. | 妈你就留在这抱怨泰迪 |
[00:59] | – Sounds good. – Works for me. | -好主意 -我也没问题 |
[01:04] | Ivy, you will not believe what just happened. | 艾薇 你不会相信刚刚发生了什么事 |
[01:08] | New shoes. Can you believe that girl? | 买新鞋子 你们相信泰迪吗 |
[01:14] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:16] | Running late and dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:18] | Has anybody seen my left shoe? | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:21] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:23] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud. | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:24] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:28] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:31] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:34] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:36] | Things are crazy. | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:38] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:40] | Hang in there, baby, there’s no maybe. | 宝贝 不要放弃 不要怀疑 |
[01:44] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:47] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:49] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:53] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:58] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:10] | Hey, good news, dad. | 爸 有个好消息 |
[02:11] | This really cute girl in my cooking class is kind of into me. | 烹饪班上有个很可爱的女孩好像喜欢我 |
[02:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:14] | Yeah. There’s definitely been some sparks. | 是呀 我们之间肯定有火花 |
[02:17] | And I’m not just talking about the trouble I had with my flambe. | 我并不是说我烹饪时很难弄出的那个火花 |
[02:20] | Good for you, PJ. | 很好 PJ |
[02:21] | Yeah, she’s coming over tomorrow, and we’re gonna cook… | 这个女孩明天会来我们家 我们要一起在家烹饪 |
[02:24] | If you know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[02:26] | Ooh, going to get a little romantic, huh? | 想整点儿浪漫 是不是呀 |
[02:29] | No, we’re gonna make chicken. | 不是 我们要做鸡肉 |
[02:33] | And when we’re done, it’ll be time for dessert… | 做完鸡肉还要做点心 |
[02:36] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我指的是什么的话 |
[02:39] | I’m just gonna say I know what you mean. | 我知道你说什么呀 |
[02:44] | Anyway, when she comes over, can you not be here? | 不管怎样 当她来了之后 你可以不呆这里吗 |
[02:49] | Why can’t you just take her to your place? | 你为什么不带她去你的地盘呢 |
[02:51] | No, no, no, no… see, the plan is; | 不行不行 你看 我的计划是 |
[02:53] | Make sure she’s into me, then show her the apartment. | 确保她喜欢我 然后才让她参观我的公寓 |
[02:56] | If she’s still in after that, then she meets Emmett. | 参观完之后如果还是喜欢我的话 就带她见埃米特 |
[02:59] | If she’s still in after that… | 见了埃米特还喜欢我的话 |
[03:01] | Well, that’s never happened. | 好吧 那是不可能发生的事 |
[03:18] | What are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[03:21] | Why are you reading? You know you’d rather be watching TV. | 看什么报纸 你不是更爱看电视吗 |
[03:25] | Can I… | 能不能 |
[03:37] | Hey, Jake, big problem. | 杰克 出大事了 |
[03:40] | Something’s come back to bite us in the butt. | 咱们惹的麻烦东窗事发了 |
[03:45] | Hey, Ivy. I got the shoes. They’re gorgeous. | 艾薇 我买到鞋子了 真是太漂亮了 |
[03:48] | Well, yeah, of course they’re uncomfortable, | 当然 这鞋不是舒适型的 |
[03:52] | I said they’re gorgeous. | 我说的是很漂亮 |
[03:54] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[03:57] | My mom said she had such a busy day, | 我老妈说她今天很忙 |
[03:58] | and now she’s at the food court. | 现在居然在餐厅吃饭 |
[04:00] | Hold… I’ll call you back. | 等等 我等下回给你 |
[04:03] | Well, fancy seeing you here. | 真想不到在这儿看到你呀 |
[04:05] | – Pardon me? – What’s with this ridiculous hat? | -不好意思 -这奇怪的帽子有什么用 |
[04:09] | Aunt Jamie? | 吉米阿姨 |
[04:11] | – Teddy? – Hi. | -泰迪 -你好 |
[04:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:14] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I thought you were my mom. | 不好意思 我以为你是我妈呢 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 是吧 我都习惯了 |
[04:20] | – So what are you doing in town? – Oh, I’m here on business. | -你在这里干什么 -出差 |
[04:23] | Why didn’t you call us? | 为什么不给我们打电话 |
[04:24] | Well, Teddy, you know your | 泰迪 你知道我和你妈妈 |
[04:26] | mother and I aren’t exactly on speaking terms. | 已经互不往来了 |
[04:31] | How’s the rest of the family? | 你其他家人都好吗 |
[04:33] | Oh, uh, good. Yeah, Toby is getting so cute. | 都很好 托比越来越可爱了 |
[04:36] | Aw. Who’s Toby? | 托比是谁 |
[04:39] | Oh, uh, I guess you didn’t know. | 我猜你不知道 |
[04:40] | Mom and dad had another one after Charlie. | 继查莉之后 爸妈又生了托比 |
[04:44] | Who’s Charlie? | 那么谁是查莉 |
[04:47] | Does the name Gabe ring a bell? | 盖比听起来耳熟吗 |
[04:51] | Yes. Yes. That’s why I thought they would have stopped. | 熟 熟 我以为生了盖比之后就不会再生了呢 |
[04:56] | So you’re really not gonna tell my mom that you’re in town? | 你真的不想告诉我妈你来这了吗 |
[05:00] | No! No, no, no, no, no. Please, | 不 拜托不要告诉她 |
[05:02] | please, please don’t say you saw me. | 拜托不要告诉她你看见过我 |
[05:04] | I just don’t want to cause a fuss. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[05:07] | Wow, it’s hard to believe you’re my mom’s younger sister. | 很难想象你是我妈的妹妹哦 |
[05:10] | You guys are so different. | 你们俩简直是天壤之别 |
[05:12] | Jamie, your order is ready. Jamie. | 吉米 你点的餐已经好了 吉米 |
[05:15] | Oh, I hate it when they do that. | 我特别讨厌他们这样叫名字 |
[05:17] | It draws attention to me. | 导致别人注意到我 |
[05:22] | So different. | 天壤之别呀 |
[05:30] | So what’s the big problem, dude? | 伙计 出啥大事 |
[05:32] | This ad for Hank’s market. Look. | 看 这是汉克商场的广告 |
[05:35] | Creamed corn, 99 cents? They call that a sale? | 奶油玉米 九毛九 这算什么大甩卖 |
[05:40] | I’m talking about the baby. | 我指的是那个小男孩 |
[05:42] | Don’t you remember what we did last month? | 你不记得上个月我们做了什么吗 |
[05:48] | Oh, monster truck rally. | 看 怪兽车拉力赛 |
[05:50] | Hey, we’ve got to go to that. | 咱们去看吧 |
[05:52] | – Oh! – Tickets are 30 bucks each. | -哎 -一张票三十块 |
[05:54] | Where are we gonna get that kind of money? | 哪里才能弄到那么多钱 |
[05:58] | Maybe he can help us. | 也许托比可以帮我们 |
[06:00] | That baby’s got 60 bucks? | 这小婴儿有六十块钱吗 |
[06:02] | Dude, you are blowing my mind. | 伙计 你真是让我大吃一惊 |
[06:08] | The only thing that surprises me | 唯一让我惊讶的是 |
[06:10] | about that comment is that you got the math right. | 你居然把这个数学计算弄对了 |
[06:15] | Anyway, this one time when me and my brother needed some money, | 不管怎样 以前我和老哥需要钱的时候 |
[06:18] | we did something kind of… | 我们做了一件 |
[06:20] | Interesting. | 有趣的事 |
[06:24] | Great news, mom. I like Charlie now. | 妈咪 大好消息 我现在喜欢查莉妹妹了 |
[06:27] | Well, finally. What happened? | 太好了 发生什么事了 |
[06:29] | We were in the park, and this photographer thought | 我们刚刚在公园 一个摄影师认为 |
[06:31] | that Charlie was like the cutest baby ever. | 查莉是他见过最可爱的小孩 |
[06:33] | He offered to pay her 100 bucks to use her as a model. | 他愿意给一百块让查莉当模特 |
[06:36] | Forget it. I’m not exploiting my baby. | 想都别想 我是不会剥削我的乖宝贝的 |
[06:40] | I knew we should have done it my way. | 就知道应该按我的方法来做 |
[06:42] | What was your way? | 你的什么方法 |
[06:43] | We don’t tell mom we’re doing the photo shoot, | 让查莉给摄影师做模特 不告诉妈妈这件事 |
[06:45] | and we go ahead and do it anyway and split the money. | 我们只管做 然后平分这些钱 |
[06:50] | Boy, that’s confusing. We were remembering something. | 天 我糊涂了 我们在回忆一件事 |
[06:53] | Then we remembered something else. | 然后又从中回忆起更远的事 |
[06:58] | If my mom and dad find out about this ad, I’ll be in big trouble. | 如果我爸妈发现这个广告 我就有大麻烦了 |
[07:01] | They change those ads all the time. | 他们在不断换广告 |
[07:03] | Tomorrow it’ll be some other baby. | 明天就会是别的宝贝了 |
[07:05] | You know what… You’re probably right. | 你知道吗 或许你是对的 |
[07:12] | Your voice used to be really high. | 你小时候说话声音真尖 |
[07:14] | I know, right? | 是呀 不是吗 |
[07:22] | Good news, everyone. | 各位 有好消息 |
[07:23] | I’ve just learned that | 我刚刚得知 |
[07:25] | your classmate Vanessa is recovering nicely… | 你们的同学维纳萨康复得很好 |
[07:28] | From the oven-mitt incident. | 在经历了烤炉手套事故后 |
[07:31] | Or should I say, the lack-of-oven-mitt incident? | 或者我更应该说 没带烤炉手套导致的事故吗 |
[07:37] | The lesson here is that oven mitts | 我们得到的教训是抓烫的东西时 |
[07:40] | should always be worn when grasping hot surfaces. | 大家一定要带上烤炉手套 |
[07:45] | And never used as puppets. | 还有 不要把手套当成木偶来玩 |
[07:50] | Right, potty? | 是不是 珀蒂 |
[07:52] | He’s on to us. Put me down. | 他在说咱们呢 把我放下来 |
[07:56] | Remember… | 记住 |
[07:58] | The assignment this week is | 本周的作业是 |
[07:59] | chicken divan with a side dish of your choice. | 砂锅炖小鸡外加一盘任选配菜 |
[08:02] | You will partner up to cook those. | 你们两人一组完成这份作业 |
[08:05] | Yes, Chef. | 大厨 没问题 |
[08:08] | Winnie, what am I gonna do? | 维尼 我该怎么办 |
[08:09] | Vanessa was my cooking partner. | 维纳萨是我的烹饪伙伴 |
[08:12] | I don’t have a partner either since Ricardo dumped me. | 自从里卡多抛弃我之后 我就一直没有合作伙伴 |
[08:15] | Hey! Maybe we could team up. | 那好 或许我们可以凑成一对 |
[08:18] | It’ll be divan. | 那就是砂锅菜了 |
[08:22] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[08:25] | Neither did Ricardo. So what do you say? | 里卡多也不明白 你觉得我俩合作怎么样 |
[08:29] | Okay, sure. Let’s work together. | 好吧 我们一起合作 |
[08:32] | You didn’t say that very enthusiastically. | 你说的时候并没有很兴奋 |
[08:34] | Oh, I’m sorry. I guess we’re | 不好意思 我可能还在 |
[08:36] | still in shock over what happened to Vanessa. | 为维纳萨被烫伤的事情震惊 |
[08:38] | – Oh. – Right, Mitty? | -哦 -对不对 米蒂 |
[08:39] | Right, Chef. | 大厨 没错 |
[08:42] | I make him call me Chef. | 我调教它叫我大厨 |
[08:54] | – Hey, Teddy. What you doing? – Hey, mom. | -泰迪 你在干什么 -妈妈 |
[08:56] | Oh, I’m just looking at old photographs. | 我就看看之前的一些老照片 |
[08:59] | Is this you? | 这是你吗 |
[09:00] | Oh, no, that’s Aunt Jamie. I’m the prettier one over here. | 不 那是吉米阿姨 妈妈是那个更漂亮的 在这儿 |
[09:06] | Hey, whatever happened between you and her anyway? | 你们俩之间到底发生了什么事 |
[09:08] | Well, if you must know, we had a falling-out. | 好吧 如果你一定想知道的话 我们吵架了 |
[09:10] | What did you do? I… I mean, what happened? | 你干了什么 我的意思是发生什么事了 |
[09:15] | Well, she was supposed to be the Maid of Honor at my wedding, | 她本来是我结婚时的伴娘 |
[09:17] | but she didn’t show up. | 但她那天没有出现 |
[09:19] | Why the sudden interest in Jamie? | 你怎么突然对吉米感兴趣了 |
[09:22] | Well, I ran into her at the Mall, | 我在商场里面遇见她了 |
[09:24] | and she kind of didn’t want you to know. | 她好像不想让你知道 |
[09:27] | Typical. Yeah, typical. | 是她的风格 |
[09:30] | She doesn’t like me. Do you know why? | 她不喜欢我 你知道为什么吗 |
[09:33] | Well, it could be… oh! | 可能是 哦 |
[09:37] | You weren’t really looking for an answer. | 你并不是真的在问我答案 |
[09:40] | She’s always been jealous | 她总是嫉妒我 |
[09:42] | of me because I’m the one who got married. | 因为是我结婚了而不是她 |
[09:44] | – I’m the one with the happy family. – Amy! | -我有一个幸福的家庭而她没有 -艾米 |
[09:47] | I can’t find my underpants! | 我找不到我的内裤 |
[09:52] | They’re all dirty! | 全部没洗 |
[09:53] | Either do the laundry or wear your bathing suit! | 你要么自己洗 要么穿你的浴衣 |
[09:59] | What was I saying? Oh, yeah. She’s jealous. | 刚刚说到哪了 对了 她嫉妒我 |
[10:02] | You know, mom, as long as she’s in town… | 老妈 你知道吗 既然阿姨已经在镇上了 |
[10:06] | Maybe you should make peace with Aunt Jamie. | 你们俩就应该见面和好 |
[10:09] | Why should I? | 我为什么要这样 |
[10:10] | Because you’re sisters. | 因为你们是姐妹 |
[10:13] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:15] | And you have so much and she has so little. | 因为你拥有这么多而她拥有那么少 |
[10:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[10:23] | And you can prove you’re still the prettier one. | 你也可以证明你仍然比她漂亮 |
[10:28] | Set it up. | 安排见面 |
[10:36] | No ads with Toby’s picture in today’s paper. | 今天的报纸上终于没有托比的广告了 |
[10:39] | – I guess we’re good. – Wait, dude, check this out. | -我想这事平息了 -等等 伙计 看这里 |
[10:42] | If today was my birthday, I’d be warm, generous, | 如果今天是我的生日 我将会很热心 很慷慨 |
[10:44] | and have an amazing ability to entertain people. | 拥有迷人的魅力使大家开心 |
[10:48] | Definitely not your birthday. | 明显今天不是你生日 |
[10:51] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:52] | You guys want to give me a hand with the groceries? | 你们俩帮我处理一下这些食品杂货吧 |
[10:58] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Toby’s on the bag. | 不会吧 托比的照片在杂货袋子上 |
[11:01] | Secrets from the past are coming back to haunt us. | 过去的秘密回来纠缠我们了 |
[11:06] | I got to go talk to the photographer and shut this thing down. | 我得和那个摄影师谈谈阻止这件事 |
[11:09] | And you’re coming with me. | 你要陪我一起去 |
[11:10] | Aw, man. Happy Birthday to me, huh? | 噢 哥们儿 不祝我生日快乐么 |
[11:13] | It’s not your birthday. | 今天不是你的生日 |
[11:22] | Wow, thanks a lot, guys. | 哇哦 太感谢了 小伙子们 |
[11:25] | Ah! Looks just like Toby. | 啊 看起来和托比一样可爱 |
[11:36] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | – Amy. – Jamie. | -艾米 -吉米 |
[11:46] | So far so good. Right, mom? | 到目前为止还不错嘛 老妈 |
[11:49] | Jamie, I’m… I’m… | 吉米 我 我 |
[11:51] | I’m glad you agreed to meet me. | 我很高兴你能来见我 |
[11:53] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[11:55] | It gives me the opportunity to do this. | 这样我就有机会这么做了 |
[11:59] | Wh… | 什 |
[12:10] | I cannot believe you just did that. | 不敢相信你竟这么对我 |
[12:13] | Uh-huh. I went there. | 嗯哼 我就这样做了 |
[12:15] | I buttered you. | 糊你一脸黄油 |
[12:18] | Why are you mad at me? | 为什么这么生我的气 |
[12:19] | You’re the one who didn’t show up at my wedding. | 你才是那个缺席我婚礼的人 |
[12:21] | Because of what you did to me in high school. | 因为你高中对我做的事 |
[12:24] | What did I do to you in high school? | 我高中对你做什么了 |
[12:26] | You stole Bob Diddlebock from me! | 你从我手里抢走了鲍勃·迪多鲍克 |
[12:28] | It always comes back to Bob Diddlebock. | 为什么总是鲍勃·迪多鲍克的问题 |
[12:33] | Bob Diddlebock came over to pick me up for a date. | 鲍勃·迪多鲍克到家里接我去约会 |
[12:36] | And when I went upstairs to get dressed, | 我上楼换衣服的时候 |
[12:38] | those two were talking and somebody was flirting. | 有两个人在楼下谈笑风生打情骂俏 |
[12:40] | By the time I came out, both of them were gone. | 我收拾好的时候他们都出门了 |
[12:43] | So it’s my fault you’re a slow dresser? | 你穿衣服那么慢是我的错么 |
[12:47] | It was the ’80s. I was looking for my leg warmers. | 那是八十年代 我得穿上护腿袜才能出门 |
[12:52] | Then to make matters worse, she dumps him for Bob Duncan. | 后来更糟的是 她为了鲍伯·邓肯甩了他 |
[12:56] | Which means you could have gone back to Bob Diddlebock. | 那你不正好可以回到他身边了吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, like Diddles is gonna date me after you. | 说得好像小迪多会在和你约会后再和我一起似的 |
[13:01] | Diddles? | 小迪多 |
[13:04] | Oh, I’m out of here. | 我呆不下去了 |
[13:08] | See? Still jealous. | 看吧 还是在嫉妒我 |
[13:15] | What’s your soup today? | 你们今天的例汤是什么 |
[13:23] | Hi, I’m Winnie. I go to cooking school with PJ. | 你好 我是维尼 和PJ一起上烹饪课的 |
[13:27] | Oh, hey, I’m Bob. How are you? Come on in. | 嘿 我是鲍伯 你好呀 快进来 |
[13:29] | Uh, PJ ran to the store. He should be right back. Have a seat. | PJ去商店了 一会儿就回来的 你先坐着 |
[13:32] | – Okay. – So… | -好的 -那个 |
[13:35] | You’re the girl PJ’s been talking about. | 你就是那个PJ一直在说的女孩吧 |
[13:37] | He’s been talking about me? What was he saying? | 他一直在说我 说什么了 |
[13:40] | Was it hurtful? | 说我很差劲吗 |
[13:43] | No, on the contrary. | 不不 正相反 |
[13:44] | He was actually kind of excited that you were coming over. | 他其实对你能来家里挺激动的 |
[13:48] | Excited? No, that is not the feedback I usually get. | 激动 不 一般人可不是这么评价我的 |
[13:53] | I hope I’m not talking out of school when I say that | 希望这句话我没理解错 其实 |
[13:55] | my son is really looking forward to cooking with you. | 我儿子真的挺期待每次和你一起做饭的 |
[13:58] | You know, he even mentioned dessert. | 你懂的 他还和我提过一起做甜点 |
[14:01] | I’m getting the feeling that he likes me. | 我怎么觉得他有点儿喜欢我 |
[14:05] | Are you saying that he likes me? | 你是想说他喜欢我吗 |
[14:07] | Seems that way to me. | 我也这样觉得 |
[14:11] | This is amazing. | 太惊人了 |
[14:12] | First, I get into cooking school, and then I get a boyfriend? | 第一 我念了烹饪学校 第二 我有了一个男朋友 |
[14:17] | It’s finally happened. | 终于到我了 |
[14:19] | I am in the zone! | 我也进圈子里了 |
[14:27] | I can’t handle the zone. The zone is freaking me out. | 这圈子我受不了 吓到我了我得走了 |
[14:38] | – Hey, dad. Isn’t Winnie here yet? – She was. | -嘿 老爸 维尼还在这儿吗 -她刚刚在的 |
[14:41] | She was. And then she wasn’t. | 她刚刚在 然后她又不在了 |
[14:44] | What happened? | 发生什么了吗 |
[14:46] | I couldn’t tell you. I mean, | 我也说不清楚 我是说 |
[14:48] | we were sitting here talking. She seemed nice. | 我们坐在这里聊天 她看起来挺好的 |
[14:50] | She seemed very excited that you liked her. | 知道你喜欢她后非常激动 |
[14:52] | No, no, dad. No, no, no. You got the wrong girl. | 不不不 老爸不是的 你弄错人了 |
[14:56] | I don’t like Winnie. I like Vanessa. | 我不喜欢维尼 我喜欢的是维纳萨 |
[15:08] | Mommy, will I always be friends with Teddy? | 妈妈 我和泰迪会一直是好朋友吗 |
[15:11] | Well, of course you will. Why wouldn’t you be? | 哦 当然啦 你们怎么会不是呢 |
[15:14] | Because you don’t like your sister. | 因为你就不喜欢你妹妹呀 |
[15:18] | – Teddy. – Yes, mom? | -泰迪 -怎么了老妈 |
[15:22] | Really? | 解释一下 |
[15:24] | Okay, to be fair, there’s a | 好吧 事实上 |
[15:25] | lot of really good stuff that she forgot to say. | 她忘了说好几句特别重要特别好的话 |
[15:28] | It wasn’t that good. | 也没那么好吧 |
[15:31] | Well, that’s a matter of opinion. | 好吧 看来我们意见有点分歧 |
[15:33] | Look… the point is, mom, sisters should get along. | 你看 问题是 老妈 姐妹应该在一起 |
[15:37] | Families are supposed to love each other. | 家人是要互帮互爱的 |
[15:40] | Isn’t that what you always tell us? | 你不总是这样教我们的吗 |
[15:43] | Using my own words against me, well played. | 用我的话来反驳我 干得漂亮 |
[15:47] | So? | 那么 |
[15:49] | So… | 那么 |
[15:51] | Call up Aunt Jamie. Invite her over. | 打电话给吉米 请她来做客 |
[15:53] | Let’s just end this thing once and for all. | 好好把事情一次解决掉 |
[15:56] | Family is forever. | 家人是永远在一起的 |
[15:58] | Oh, sure, now you say it. | 哦 好吧 现在你说出来了 |
[16:08] | You again? | 你又来了 |
[16:09] | – Hey, we need to talk. – I’m a little busy here. | -我们要谈一谈 -我现在有点忙 |
[16:11] | It’s important. I could be in big trouble. | 很重要的事 我有大麻烦了 |
[16:14] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[16:15] | At least you didn’t bring your annoying, redheaded… | 看在你没带来你那惹人厌的红毛 |
[16:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:19] | That revolving door was confusing. | 那个旋转门把我搞晕了 |
[16:26] | What do you guys want? | 你们想要什么 |
[16:27] | Hey… you got to stop using these pictures. | 你能不能别再使用这些照片了 |
[16:30] | No, I don’t. You signed a legal release. | 那可不行 你们签了合法协议的 |
[16:33] | I can do whatever I want with those pictures. | 我可以拿这些照片做任何事 |
[16:36] | If you won’t do it for us, do it for him. | 不为我们考虑 也看在他的份上嘛 |
[16:40] | Look at that sad little face. | 看看这悲伤的小表情 |
[16:45] | I said “Sad”. Work with me. | 我说“悲伤” 配合一下 |
[16:51] | All right. Normally, I wouldn’t do this, | 好吧 一般我不会理你的 |
[16:53] | but today’s my birthday and I’m feeling warm and generous. | 但是今天是我生日 我觉得温暖又慷慨 |
[16:58] | Also, you’re an amazing entertainer. | 对 你还很擅长让大家开心 |
[17:02] | I’ll get Hank’s market to pull all the ads with your brother. | 我会让汉克商场撤下你弟弟的广告的 |
[17:06] | But… there is something I need from you. | 但是 需要你们为我做点事 |
[17:10] | Good, good. Hold it up a little bit more. | 好的 对 再举高一点点 |
[17:13] | Good. Now you’re proud… | 对 现在表现出自豪 |
[17:16] | Yeah, but you’re not cocky. | 没错 但是也不是自大 |
[17:18] | What is this for again? | 这个又是用来干什么的 |
[17:19] | Dutch Delights, a new line of pastries. | 荷兰悦点 新推出的点心系列 |
[17:22] | Okay, now you, love the pastry a little bit more. | 好的 现在流露出一点儿对点心的爱 |
[17:26] | And you… | 至于你 |
[17:28] | Love the pastry a little less. | 少一点儿对点心的爱 |
[17:33] | Do we get to keep these outfits? | 这套衣服能留给我们吗 |
[17:45] | Hi, Winnie. | 嗨 维尼 |
[17:46] | – Oh, hi, PJ. – Hi. | -嗨 PJ -嗨 |
[17:49] | Listen, I need to talk to you. | 听着 我要和你谈谈 |
[17:51] | I need to talk to you too. | 我也要和你谈谈 |
[17:53] | Oh… sorry I ran out yesterday, | 昨天逃跑是我不对 |
[17:55] | but your dad told me how you feel. | 但是你爸爸和我说了你的想法 |
[17:57] | Yeah, right. Listen, the thing is I… | 是的 对 听我说 事实上我 |
[18:00] | Don’t speak. | 别说了 |
[18:06] | – What’s that? – I said… | -你说什么 -我说 |
[18:09] | Have you been chopping garlic? | 你刚刚切过大蒜么 |
[18:12] | Oh, yeah, sorry, um… | 是的 对不起 呃 |
[18:16] | PJ Pj… | |
[18:18] | I like you. | 我很喜欢你 |
[18:19] | And you like me, but there can’t be an “Us” Right now. | 你也喜欢我 但是现在我们是没可能的 |
[18:24] | – There can’t? – No. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[18:27] | I have another love. | 我另有所爱 |
[18:29] | And his name is food preparation. | 他的名字是烹饪 |
[18:35] | – Is he like foreign or… – No! | -他是个外国人还是 -不 |
[18:40] | I’m talking about my career. | 我是说我的事业 |
[18:42] | That’s more important to me right now. | 这对我来说更加重要 |
[18:47] | Do you think you can pretend that there’s nothing between us? | 你可以做到假装我们之间什么都没发生吗 |
[18:50] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[18:53] | Wow. You are so brave. | 哇哦 你太勇敢了 |
[18:59] | Good news, Chef. | 好消息 大厨 |
[19:01] | You know that… That personal problem I was telling you about? | 你还记得 我刚刚说的私人问题吗 |
[19:05] | Well, we’ve decided to remain friends. | 那个 我们决定保持朋友关系 |
[19:09] | I wasn’t listening then… | 我刚刚没在听 |
[19:13] | And I’m not listening now. | 我现在也没在听 |
[19:27] | Thank you for coming over, Aunt Jamie. | 谢谢你能来 吉米阿姨 |
[19:29] | My mom has something she’d like to say. | 我妈妈有些话想要说 |
[19:33] | Jamie. | 吉米 |
[19:35] | I know it couldn’t have been | 我知道对你来说 |
[19:37] | easy growing up in the shadows of Amy Blankenhooper. | 一直活在艾米·布兰肯库珀的阴影下 |
[19:40] | And we’re off the tracks already. | 我们已经偏题啦 |
[19:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:46] | I admit that, in high school, I was somewhat self-obsessed. | 我承认 在高中时我是有点自恋 |
[19:50] | – High school? – Somewhat? | -只在高中 -有点 |
[19:56] | Look, what I’m trying to say is… | 听着 我想说的是 |
[19:59] | I shouldn’t have stolen Bob Diddlebock. | 我不应该抢走鲍勃·迪多鲍克的 |
[20:01] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:04] | I’m sorry too. | 我也错了 |
[20:06] | I… I should have come to your wedding, no matter what. | 我应该去参加你的婚礼的 不管怎样 |
[20:11] | Two apologies in the bank. Now all we’re missing is a hug. | 已经收到两份道歉啦 我们就差一个拥抱喽 |
[20:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:21] | I’m so glad we’re friends again. | 真高兴我们又是朋友了 |
[20:23] | Now I have a surprise for you. | 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[20:25] | I knew it was going too well. | 就知道那么顺利不科学 |
[20:28] | No, no, no. It’s a good surprise. | 不不不 这次是好的惊喜 |
[20:30] | Go look outside. | 来外面看看 |
[20:39] | It’s Bob Diddlebock! | 是鲍勃·迪多鲍克 |
[20:41] | I found him online. He was so | 我在网上找到他的 |
[20:43] | excited when I told him that you were still single. | 得知你还单身他很激动哦 |
[20:45] | He’s more handsome now than ever. | 他比以前还帅了 |
[20:47] | He is? | 是吗 |
[20:48] | Maybe I should just pop out and say hi. | 也许我该过去打个招呼 |
[20:50] | I don’t think so. | 还是不要了 |
[20:57] | So that’s the famous Bob Diddlebock, huh? | 就是那个名人鲍勃·迪多鲍克吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah, he started his own company. | 对啊 有自己的公司 |
[21:04] | He’s worth millions now. | 身价百万 |
[21:07] | Honey! | 亲爱的 |
[21:09] | My bathing suit’s dirty! What do I wear now? | 我的浴衣脏了 我该穿什么 |
[21:13] | Not a good time, dad. | 你不该这时候说话的 老爸 |
[21:21] | Well, Charlie, the great | 那么 查莉 |
[21:23] | Blankenhooper sister feud is now a thing of the past. | 伟大的布兰肯库珀姐妹重归于好啦 |
[21:27] | And Aunt Jamie had a great time on her date with Bob Diddlebock. | 吉米阿姨正和鲍勃·迪多鲍克约会着 |
[21:31] | They went on his private jet. | 他们坐着他的私家飞机 |
[21:34] | Don’t tell mom. | 千万别跟老妈说这个 |
[21:36] | Excuse me. We’re trying to watch a game here. | 不好意思 我们正在看比赛 |
[21:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:40] | Today’s aerial | 今天的在线播报 |
[21:42] | coverage brought to you by the Dutch Delights blimp. | 由荷兰悦点冠名播出 |
[21:45] | What? | 什么 |
[21:47] | Hey, check out that blimp. | 嘿 快看那个飞船 |
[21:49] | You know, that look… | 你觉不觉得看起来 |
[21:50] | That looks like you and Jake in little Dutch Boy outfits. | 有点像穿着荷兰水手服的你和杰克 |
[21:54] | Come on, dad. That’s ridiculous. | 算了吧 老爸 太可笑了 |
[21:57] | Get your eyes checked. | 好好看看 |
[22:01] | Dude, turn it on channel 4. We are famous. | 哥们儿 快看第四频道 我们出名了 |
[22:09] | I’m not sure what’s going on here but, | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[22:11] | somebody’s gonna need some good luck, Charlie. | 不过似乎某人需要点运气了 查莉 |
[22:20] | Hey, nice job today, Mitty. | 嘿 干得不错哦 米蒂 |
[22:22] | Oh, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 哦 没有你我做不了这么好的 |
[22:23] | That’s true. We make a perfect team. | 那倒是真的 我们合作无敌 |
[22:25] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[22:27] | Oh, hey. What are you doing here? | 哦嘿 你在这里做什么 |
[22:29] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[22:31] | I’m Glovey. I cook with him at home. | 我是格洛薇 在家里陪他一起做料理 |
[22:34] | You said you never cook at home. | 你说你在家里从不下厨的 |
[22:36] | Did I say that? I don’t remember saying that. | 我说过吗 我怎么不记得了 |
[22:40] | Well, now that I’m here, you can leave. | 那个 我既然来了 你可以走啦 |
[22:43] | I’m not going anywhere. He’s mine! | 我哪里也不去 他是我的 |
[22:45] | No, he’s mine. | 不 他是我的 |
[22:47] | Guys, guys. I can’t take all this fighting. | 伙伴们 伙伴们 局势有点失控 |
[22:49] | Okay? I’m out of here. | 我先走一步 好吗 |