时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Howdy, Duncans. | 好啊 大家 |
[00:09] | – Hey. – Hey, Beau. | -嗨 -嗨 博 |
[00:10] | – Morning, Sweetie. – Hi. | -早上好啊 甜心 -早上好 |
[00:12] | We got a big day ahead of us, little B. | 今天会是很棒的一天 小博 |
[00:14] | I’m looking forward to it, big B. | 我很期待 老鲍 |
[00:16] | Oh. Good. They have nicknames. | 很好 他们都有爱称了 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I guess we should get going. | 好了 该出门了 |
[00:22] | Taking down a hornet’s nest today. | 今天我们要去捅一个蜂窝 |
[00:25] | So that’s the excitement I feel in the air. | 怪不得我都感受到空气中的兴奋了 |
[00:28] | Oh, hey. Got a surprise for you. | 听着 有个惊喜给你 |
[00:30] | I am gonna let you hold the fogger. | 我准备让你拿着喷雾器 |
[00:33] | Permission to hug you, Sir. | 请允许我拥抱你吧 先生 |
[00:35] | Oh, bring it in, little B. | 哦 来吧 小博 |
[00:39] | – All right. We’ll see you guys. – See you girls. | -好了 再见 各位 -回见 女孩们 |
[00:42] | See ya. | 再见 |
[00:43] | I think your father really likes this one. | 我觉得你爸爸真的很喜欢这小子 |
[00:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:47] | It concerns me. | 这真让我烦恼 |
[00:49] | Well, I should probably get to school. | 哦 我得去学校了 |
[00:51] | All right. Have a good day, little T. | 好的 过的愉快 小泰 |
[00:53] | You too, big A. | 你也一样 老艾 |
[00:58] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:00] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:01] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:05] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:07] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:08] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:11] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:15] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:18] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:20] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:21] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:27] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:28] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:30] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:33] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:37] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:54] | Emmett, we gotta pay our rent. | 埃米特 我们要付房租了 |
[01:56] | Again? | 又要付 |
[01:59] | What is that, like every month now? | 这算啥 现在每个月都得交了 |
[02:02] | – Yeah. – But I don’t have the money right now. | -是的 -但我现在没钱 |
[02:05] | Well, that is very irresponsible. | 哦 你真是太不可靠了 |
[02:08] | Especially since I don’t either. | 特别是 我也没有钱 |
[02:10] | – Well, what are we gonna do? – I don’t know. | -好吧 那我们该咋办 -不知道 |
[02:12] | But if we can’t pay the rent on this place we’re | 但是如果我们付不了房租 |
[02:14] | gonna have to move back home with our parents. | 我们就得搬回去和爸妈住 |
[02:16] | Well maybe you can, but that’s not an option for me. | 你还可以搬回去 我就没地儿待了 |
[02:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:19] | My parents moved and they won’t tell me where. | 我爸妈搬家了 还不肯告诉我搬哪儿去了 |
[02:24] | Well, what if you want to see them? | 那 如果你想看他们怎么办 |
[02:26] | Oh, we meet at a neutral location. | 另找一个中立的地方见喽 |
[02:28] | But I have to leave first so that way I can’t follow them. | 但是我得先走 这样确保我不能跟踪他们 |
[02:32] | Well, if we’re having trouble paying the rent, | 好吧 如果我们付不了房租 |
[02:35] | maybe we could get a roommate. | 或许可以考虑找一个室友 |
[02:36] | You mean like somebody else that would live here? | 你是说 找个其他人住这儿 |
[02:38] | That’s what a roommate is, yes. | 那就是室友 是的 |
[02:41] | Well, that’s a great idea. | 赞啊 好主意 |
[02:43] | That way we’d each only have to pay one third of the rent. | 这样我们就可以每人支付三分之一的房租了 |
[02:46] | Wait, did I do that math right? | 等会儿 我算的对么 |
[02:49] | Like I’d know. | 就好像我知道似的 |
[02:58] | – Oh, watch out for that cyborg. – I see him. | -小心那个机械人 -我看见了 |
[03:01] | Got him. | 灭了他 |
[03:02] | You are ruthless. I love it. | 你真冷酷 我就喜欢这点 |
[03:05] | – I get it from my Grandma. – I still love it. | -从我外婆那继承来的 -还是很喜欢 |
[03:17] | Hey, kids. | 喂 孩子们 |
[03:19] | Something wrong, Mrs. Duncan? | 有什么事吗 邓肯阿姨 |
[03:21] | Oh, here we go. | 噢 又来了 |
[03:24] | Well… since you asked. | 既然你问了 |
[03:27] | See, I’m a local television personality. | 看 我是个地方电视名人 |
[03:30] | I appear on “Good Morning Denver”. | 我在”早安丹佛”中出场过 |
[03:31] | And the flood gates are open. | 然后话匣子就打开了 |
[03:35] | But they haven’t had me on lately, | 但是他们最近都没让我上场过 |
[03:38] | and it is really getting me down. | 这真让我失望 |
[03:41] | Is it over for me? | 难道我的名人生涯就这么结束了吗 |
[03:43] | While I still have so much left to give? | 但我还有好多才艺没有带给观众们啊 |
[03:47] | You know, that’s a really good question. | 你知道 这真是一个好问题 |
[03:51] | Maybe Dad knows the answer to that. | 也许爸爸知道答案 |
[03:53] | Dad! Here comes Mom. | 爸 妈妈要过去了 |
[03:55] | Yeah yeah yeah. It’s all about the Green Grocer. | 好吧好吧 现在全是在说绿色杂货店了 |
[03:58] | He’s the flavor of the month. | 他是这个月的新星 |
[04:01] | I think he just got lucky | 我觉得他仅仅是靠运气 |
[04:02] | with that “Eat a zucchini, wear a bikini” Line. | 就因”吃着西葫芦 穿着比基尼”这一句话 |
[04:05] | Oh, my Grandma saw that segment. | 噢 我外婆也看了那个部分 |
[04:07] | And then she bought some zucchini. | 她还专门为此去买了西葫芦呢 |
[04:10] | She’s not thinking of… | 她该不会还想 |
[04:12] | A bikini? Oh, I don’t think so. | 比基尼 噢 千万不要 |
[04:14] | Stay on top of that. | 坚持住 |
[04:16] | I actually have a segment coming on tomorrow. | 我明天也会有一段出场 |
[04:19] | It’s my first one in weeks. | 这是我这几个星期的第一次出场 |
[04:21] | But will it be my last? | 可是会不会成为最后一次啊 |
[04:25] | Dad, these questions from Mom are piling up! | 爸 妈妈的问题都成堆了 |
[04:29] | Oh well. | 好吧 |
[04:31] | If it is my last, I guess the | 如果这真是我的最后一次 我想 |
[04:32] | good news is I get to spend more time with my kids. | 好消息就是我有更多的时间陪孩子们了 |
[04:36] | What’s your segment about? | 你的那一场是表演什么 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[04:39] | It’s about entertaining the | 是一个能哄小孩子开心 |
[04:40] | little ones and also getting your housework done. | 又能完成家务的妙招 |
[04:43] | What I do is I fold towels into whimsical animal shapes. | 我所做的就是把毛巾折成了有趣的动物形状 |
[04:52] | A lot of it is visual. | 有很强的视觉效果 |
[04:54] | – Here, want me to show you? – Sure. | -这样 想我给你看看么 -好啊 |
[04:56] | Okay, great. I just made one. You’ll love it. | 好的 太棒了 我刚做了一个 你会喜欢它的 |
[04:59] | What is wrong with you? I thought you said you were ruthless. | 你出啥毛病了 我本以为你很冷酷的 |
[05:02] | With cyborgs. | 那是对机械人 |
[05:03] | – This is your Mom. – What’s the difference? | -可是那是你妈 -有什么区别 |
[05:08] | Ba-bam! | 看招 |
[05:10] | It’s a swan! | 这是一只天鹅 |
[05:14] | Do you want me to show you how? | 想要看看我是怎么做的吗 |
[05:16] | Come on, guys. I’ve got a | 来吧 小鬼们 我有一篮子的 |
[05:18] | basket full of towels and nothing but time. | 毛巾和大把的时间 |
[05:26] | – Hey. – Hey, guys. | -嗨 -嗨 伙计们 |
[05:28] | Teddy, the most amazing thing happened today. | 泰迪 今天发生了一件特别神奇的事情 |
[05:30] | I saw my first camel cricket. | 我第一次看见了骆驼蟋蟀 |
[05:32] | You know, this kid is a natural. | 你得知道 这孩子是一个天才 |
[05:35] | I thought it was a cave cricket. | 我本以为那是洞穴蟋蟀 |
[05:38] | Wow. Well, I hope you turned | 哇 你当时肯定回头 |
[05:40] | to my Dad and gave him a big old “In your face!” | 给我爸一个轻蔑的”你错了” |
[05:45] | Yeah, we don’t do that. We’re a team. | 呃 不会啊 我们可是一队的 |
[05:49] | Well, unless we’re getting attacked by a skunk. | 对 除非我们被臭鼬攻击了 |
[05:51] | Then you’re on your own. | 那还是大难临头各自飞吧 |
[05:54] | A great exterminator and a great sense of humor. | 不仅是出色的灭虫专家 还有很棒的幽默感 |
[05:57] | Oh, stop. | 噢 别说啦 |
[06:01] | Beau, honey, you got the job. | 博 甜心 你已经得到工作了 |
[06:03] | You can stop kissing up and | 你不用再迎合他了 |
[06:05] | start making fun of him like the rest of us. | 你可以像我们一样寻他开心了 |
[06:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:10] | It’s just, you don’t have to pretend to be | 就是说 你不用再假装 |
[06:12] | fascinated with all of this exterminator stuff. | 喜爱那些灭虫什么的东西了 |
[06:15] | But I really am fascinated. | 但是 我是真的喜欢啊 |
[06:18] | I could see myself doing this as a career. | 我都能想象这是在做我毕生的事业 |
[06:21] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[06:23] | Yeah. Um… today I was in the crawlspace, right? | 是啊 对 今天我不是去地下室了吗 |
[06:26] | – And I found this big old spider… – Beau Beau… | -然后我发现了一只很大的老蜘蛛 -博 博 |
[06:29] | As my Mom always says, | 就像我妈经常说的那样 |
[06:31] | what happens under the house stays under the house. | 不管房子下面发生什么 就让它深埋在地下吧 |
[06:35] | – All right. Well, I’d better go. – Okay. | -好吧 我想我该走了 -好的 |
[06:39] | I need to get home and get showered. | 我得回家洗个澡 |
[06:40] | That stuff we were using today is highly toxic. | 我们今天用来杀虫的东西可是有剧毒的 |
[06:44] | Could you have maybe told me that before the hug? | 你就不能在抱我之前就说吗 |
[06:46] | Yeah, you’re probably gonna have to shower too. | 嗯 你大概也得去洗个澡了 |
[06:50] | Sorry, Sweetie. | 抱歉 甜心 |
[06:56] | – Hey. Where’s Beau? – Oh, he just left. | -嘿 博去哪儿啦 -他刚走 |
[06:59] | Without saying good-bye? | 都没和我说再见就走了吗 |
[07:01] | Dad, you’ll see him again tomorrow… | 爸 你明天就能见到他了 |
[07:04] | In some disgusting little enclosure. | 在那些讨厌的狭小的封闭空间 |
[07:09] | I’m telling you. That Beau is a great kid. | 我告诉你 博真的是一个很好的孩子 |
[07:12] | And who knows. | 而且大家都知道 |
[07:13] | You two stick together, I could | 你们俩在一起了 我以后 |
[07:15] | see passing the business down to him some day. | 就可以把我的事业交给他了 |
[07:17] | Dad, we haven’t been dating for that long. | 爸 我们还没有交往多久呢 |
[07:20] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[07:22] | This one feels special. | 这一个感觉很特别 |
[07:30] | So I have an engineering degree. | 我有一个工程学的学位 |
[07:32] | Now I’m working on my masters in astrophysics. | 现在我正在攻读天体物理的博士学位 |
[07:37] | Well, that’s all well and good, Brian, | 嗯 这都很好 布莱恩 |
[07:38] | but we have a pretty strict screening process here. | 但是我们有个很严格的筛选程序 |
[07:41] | So let me ask you the big question. | 所以我要问你一个很重要的问题 |
[07:45] | Do you have… | 你有 |
[07:47] | $167? | 167美元吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[07:53] | Okay. Follow-up question. | 好的 下一个问题 |
[07:55] | Will you have $167 this time next month? | 你下个月的这时候也有167美元吗 |
[08:00] | – Yes. – I think we have all we need. | -是的 -我们已经知道所有的信息了 |
[08:05] | I’m neat, I’m quiet. | 我很整洁 我很安静 |
[08:07] | And how do you feel about | 那你对不整洁不安静的 |
[08:09] | roommates who are neither neat nor quiet? | 室友怎么看 |
[08:11] | That’s fine. I just need a place to live. | 没关系 我只是需要一个住的地方 |
[08:14] | And did we ask you about the $167 already? | 我们已经问过你关于167美元的问题了吗 |
[08:17] | A few times, yes. | 刚刚问过了 |
[08:19] | Okay, Andy. Thanks for coming over. | 好的 安迪 谢谢你过来 |
[08:21] | – We’ll get back to you real soon. – Great. | -我们会很快给你回复的 -好的 |
[08:25] | Well, seems to me the choice is obvious. | 嗯 看来选择已经很明显了 |
[08:27] | I’d say it’s a no-brainer. | 用脚想都知道 |
[08:28] | – I agree. Good job, roomie. – All right. | -同意 好样的 室友 -多谢 |
[08:32] | It’s gonna be nice having a new roommate. | 有一个新室友的生活一定很棒 |
[08:33] | One more guy to help with chores. | 多了一个帮我们做家务的家伙 |
[08:35] | – One more guy to help with shopping. – And the best part is… | -多了一个帮我们购物的家伙 -还有最好的是 |
[08:38] | We can finally realize our dream. | 我们终于可以实现我们的梦想了 |
[08:40] | The human pyramid. | 叠罗汉 |
[08:48] | Okay, how does this sound? | 好了 这样听起来怎样 |
[08:50] | “Dear station manager Mama Bird’s | “亲爱的台长 在最近的鸟妈妈节目中 |
[08:52] | recent segment on towel animals was towel-rific”. | 把毛巾做成动物的那一段真是太“巾采”了 |
[08:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[08:58] | We’re writing letters to “Good | 我们在给”早安丹佛”写信 |
[09:00] | Morning Denver” So they’ll keep mommy on TV, | 这样他们就会把老妈留在台里 |
[09:02] | and most importantly away from us. | 重点是她就不会再来烦我们了 |
[09:05] | What’s a letter? | 信是什么 |
[09:07] | It’s an expensive way to slowly send an e-mail. | 就是用一种又贵又慢的方式去寄电子邮件 |
[09:13] | Okay. We have 10 letters. | 好了 我们有十封信了 |
[09:16] | Okay. Let’s get these things in the mail | 好的 让我们把这些放到信里 |
[09:17] | so they’ll arrive the day after Mom’s story airs. | 这样它们会在妈妈的节目播出第二天寄到台里 |
[09:20] | Charlie, I’m ready to play dress-up. | 查莉 我想玩换装游戏了 |
[09:23] | Coming. | 来了 |
[09:26] | This better work. | 希望你的信有效果 |
[09:41] | Beau Jr. | 小博 |
[09:42] | You eat just like grandpa Bob. | 你吃得像你鲍伯爷爷一样 |
[09:48] | And you have just as many teeth. | 你有这么多牙齿了 |
[09:50] | Yeah. | 好啦 |
[09:52] | – Hey, darling. – Hi, honey. | -嗨 亲爱的 -嗨 甜心 |
[09:55] | And baby boy. | 还有你 小宝贝 |
[09:59] | You know, there’s nothing I’d rather see after a | 你知道 在漫长一天的杀虫工作后 |
[10:01] | long day of killing bugs than my beautiful bride. | 除了你这美丽的新娘 我什么都不想看了 |
[10:04] | Oh, you’re cooking. | 噢 你在做饭 |
[10:06] | Yeah. Isn’t it funny how life turned out? | 是啊 生活难道不是很有意思吗 |
[10:09] | I cook like my Mom, and you work like my Dad. | 我像我妈一样做饭 你像我爸一样工作 |
[10:13] | But other than that, me and him are pretty different. | 但是除了这点 我和他完全不同 |
[10:20] | You lose more hair today? | 你今天掉了更多的头发 |
[10:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:23] | But more came in on my back. | 但我背后会长回来更多的 |
[10:26] | Oh. That’s nice. | 哦 这真好 |
[10:28] | You won’t believe what happened at work today. | 你不会相信今天我工作时发生了什么 |
[10:31] | Is this gonna be a bug story? | 又是一个除虫故事吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, it starts out as one, but then a feral cat comes into it. | 是啊 本来是讲除虫的 但是后面有一只野猫的戏份 |
[10:35] | I’m getting ahead of myself. | 我好像剧透太早了 |
[10:37] | Oh, honey, take your time. | 哦 甜心 慢慢讲 |
[10:39] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[10:42] | Ever. | 永远 |
[10:44] | There I was in the Johnson’s crawlspace. | 那是在约翰逊家的地下室 |
[10:48] | Ordinary Tuesday… | 很平常的一个星期二 |
[10:50] | Or so I thought. | 或者说 我以为很平常 |
[10:53] | Yeah. Until I saw the sawdust. | 直到我看见了木屑 |
[10:56] | That always means termites. | 这意味着有白蚁 |
[10:59] | Well, almost always. | 是啊 通常是这样 |
[11:15] | Man, I don’t think the place has ever been this clean before. | 天呐 我敢说这地方从未这么干净过 |
[11:18] | Yeah, that was a rough 15 minutes. | 是啊 真是高效的十五分钟 |
[11:21] | Ah. That must be our new roommate. | 肯定是咱们的新室友来了 |
[11:25] | – Hi, guys. – Hi. | -嗨伙计们 -嗨 |
[11:26] | Uh, what’s Andy doing here? | 呃 安迪怎么来了 |
[11:28] | He’s our new roommate. | 他是咱们的新室友啊 |
[11:30] | No, he’s not. Brian’s our new roommate. | 他不是啊 布莱恩才是咱们的新室友 |
[11:32] | – Hey. – I don’t think so. | -嘿 -我可不这么认为 |
[11:36] | Guys, come on in. | 两位 进来吧 |
[11:37] | We’re gonna have a quick discussion out in the hallway. | 我们要在走廊谈一小会儿 |
[11:41] | Not about you. | 和你没关系的 |
[11:43] | A little about you. | 和你有点儿关系 |
[11:49] | I thought you said this was a no-brainer. | 你不是说这事儿用脚想都行吗 |
[11:50] | Yeah, to pick the short guy. | 是啊 选那个矮个儿 |
[11:52] | He’s the perfect top for the pyramid. | 他可是我们叠罗汉完美的顶端 |
[11:54] | The pyramid will be higher with the tall guy. | 选那个高个儿咱们的叠罗汉会更高 |
[11:57] | Maybe we shouldn’t have based everything on the pyramid. | 也许咱们不该任何事情都从叠罗汉的角度考虑 |
[12:05] | I can’t believe this is the first time I’ve been on TV in weeks. | 难以置信这几周我就上了这么一回电视 |
[12:08] | It’s not right, Mom. It’s just not right. | 不对劲啊老妈 这事儿不科学 |
[12:13] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 开始了 |
[12:18] | Good Morning, Denver. And good morning, Phil. | 早安丹佛 早安菲尔 |
[12:21] | It’s always a good morning when I’m with you, Rhonda. | 朗达 和你一起每早都安 |
[12:24] | I’ve got to say, I like Phil and Rhonda. | 不得不说 我挺喜欢菲尔和朗达 |
[12:26] | Behind the scenes, those two can’t stand each other. | 在幕后他们两个都受不了彼此 |
[12:28] | No! | 不是吧 |
[12:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:32] | Gabe, Phil and Rhonda used to be a couple. | 菲尔和朗达原来是一对情侣 |
[12:34] | That is until Rhonda decided to give the Green Grocer a squeeze. | 直到朗达决定做绿色杂货店节目的情人 |
[12:38] | We’re getting word now of some breaking news. | 下面我们要报道几条重大新闻 |
[12:41] | Let’s go live to I-70, where our news chopper | 请看I-70州际公路直播 在这里我们的直升机 |
[12:44] | is following a high speed police pursuit. | 正在追踪拍摄一场高速的警方追捕 |
[12:47] | What? No, we want to see Mom! | 什么 不要啊 人家要看妈咪 |
[12:50] | Gabe. Honey, relax. | 盖比 亲爱的 别慌 |
[12:52] | It’s okay. I’m on towards the end. | 没关系的 我是压轴出场的 |
[12:54] | As long as this doesn’t go on too long, we’ll be fine. | 只要这追捕不持续太久 就没问题 |
[12:58] | This is now becoming one | 这已经成为 |
[12:59] | of the longest car chases in Denver history. | 丹佛史上历时最长的警方追捕 |
[13:02] | Oh. This is bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[13:04] | This is really really bad. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[13:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:07] | Well, tomorrow the station’s gonna get a bunch of letters | 是这样的 明天电视台会收到一沓儿信 |
[13:10] | saying how much they loved Mom’s story which isn’t on. | 说他们如何喜欢老妈的故事 可是节目没有播出 |
[13:13] | This is bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[13:14] | This is really bad. | 这确实很糟糕 |
[13:20] | Is this chase still on? | 这追捕还没结束吗 |
[13:22] | Yes. Somebody! | 是的 来人啊 |
[13:23] | Pull him over, flatten his tires. | 让他靠边停车 爆他的轮胎 |
[13:25] | We want to see towel animals! | 我们想看毛巾动物 |
[13:28] | Gabe, honey, it’s okay. | 盖比甜心 没事的 |
[13:31] | We’ll get through this. | 我们能挺过去的 |
[13:32] | If they don’t put my segment on today, | 如果他们今天不播我那段的话 |
[13:34] | they’ll put it on another day. | 总有一天会播的 |
[13:35] | No, it has to be today. | 不行 必须今天播 |
[13:37] | Looks like he’s pulling over, and he’s putting his hands up. | 看起来他靠边停车 举手投降了 |
[13:41] | Guess this chase has come to a peaceful ending. | 看起来这场追逐已经和平结束了 |
[13:43] | Yes. Finally. | 好耶 终于结束了 |
[13:45] | Well, we have time for one more segment. | 好了 我们还有段时间播另外一段 |
[13:48] | And we saved the best for last. | 我们把最好的留到了最后 |
[13:50] | So let’s hear from everybody’s favorite, the Green Grocer. | 所以接下来请收看大家的最爱 绿色杂货店 |
[13:54] | Oh, come on! | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:02] | – Hey, darling. – Hey. | -嘿亲爱的 -嘿 |
[14:05] | How are you? | 你怎么了 |
[14:07] | I’m okay, I guess. I had this crazy dream. | 我没事 就是做了个疯狂的梦 |
[14:11] | It was the future, and we were living here. | 是关于未来 我们生活在了这里 |
[14:13] | You inherited my Dad’s business | 你接管了我爸的事业 |
[14:16] | and you were telling these crazy bug stories. | 还讲了些疯狂的除虫故事 |
[14:20] | That’s funny. | 好有趣啊 |
[14:21] | And you were bald. | 而且你还秃顶 |
[14:26] | That’s not funny. | 这就不有趣了 |
[14:30] | Listen, can we sit? | 听着 我们坐下来好吗 |
[14:31] | I got something I need to talk to you about. | 有些事情我得跟你谈谈 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:41] | Ralph Hughes died. | 拉尔夫·休斯死了 |
[14:42] | Oh no. | 噢不 |
[14:44] | Who’s Ralph Hughes? | 谁是拉尔夫·休斯啊 |
[14:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m really glad we sat down for this. | 好吧 很庆幸我们是为这事儿坐下来 |
[14:55] | No, I mean I just never met him. | 不 我只是没见过他而已 |
[14:58] | He was the exterminator back home in Hollow Rock. | 他本来是我家乡的除虫师 |
[15:01] | Which means there’s a job opening | 也就是说这个职位有空档 |
[15:04] | for an exterminator and it’s mine if I want it. | 而且如果我想要的话就是我的了 |
[15:09] | My Grandma called. | 我祖母打电话来 |
[15:11] | She said if I take this job and come home, | 她说如果我接下这份工作回家去 |
[15:13] | she’ll pay for me to go to college at night. | 她会支付我上夜校的费用 |
[15:16] | So what are you saying? Are you going back to Tennessee? | 那么你是在说 你要回田纳西去吗 |
[15:23] | I don’t know how I can turn this down. | 我也不知道该如何回绝 |
[15:27] | Look, I didn’t want to say anything but… | 你看 我也不想说什么的 |
[15:32] | I’ve been real homesick. | 可我真的有些想家了 |
[15:36] | I like working for your Dad and all but… | 我喜欢给你爸爸工作可是 |
[15:40] | Teddy… | 泰迪 |
[15:41] | The only thing that would keep me in Denver is you. | 你是唯一能把我留在丹佛的人 |
[15:46] | Look, Beau… | 听着 博 |
[15:51] | I don’t want you to go… | 我也不想让你走 |
[15:56] | But I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 可我不愿成为你的阻碍 |
[16:01] | So… | 那么 |
[16:02] | This is good-bye? | 是时候说再见了 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想是这样的 |
[16:09] | You’re a special girl, Teddy. | 你是个特别的女孩 泰迪 |
[16:13] | I’m gonna miss you a ton. | 我会一直想念你的 |
[16:15] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想念你的 |
[16:25] | Hey, guys. | 孩子们 |
[16:28] | Why the sad faces? | 怎么一脸悲伤的样子 |
[16:30] | Now comes the hard part. | 现在该是最艰难的时刻了 |
[16:38] | Rotate. | 换人啦 |
[16:44] | Brian, you heard the ding. After the ding, we rotate. | 布莱恩 你听见叮了没 叮一声我们就轮流换人啦 |
[16:47] | I’m not done eating yet. | 我还没吃完呢 |
[16:49] | I don’t care. Take it to the bathroom. | 我不管 去厕所解决吧 |
[16:50] | That’s not sanitary. | 这样多不卫生 |
[16:53] | And the system works. | 这样安排真不错 |
[16:56] | Hey PJ, you mind trading | 嘿PJ 你介不介意我 |
[16:57] | me some bathroom time for some chair time? | 用厕所时光换点儿你的座椅时光 |
[16:59] | The system is ding, move, ding, move. | 规矩是这样的 叮 换 叮 换 |
[17:02] | There are no tack-ons. | 除此之外没别的 |
[17:05] | – Andy? – Don’t even look at me. | -安迪 -别看我 |
[17:08] | Rotate. | 闪啦 |
[17:11] | Emmett, bathroom. | 埃米特 去厕所 |
[17:13] | Why? I’m clean, I’m brushed and I don’t have to go. | 为啥 我很干净而且刷过牙 我根本不用去 |
[17:15] | Not my problem. We have a system. | 不关我事 我们有规矩的 |
[17:17] | The system’s stupid. I’ve seen the beginnings of three shows. | 这规矩真愚蠢 我都看三个剧的开头了 |
[17:20] | I don’t know how any of them end. | 却连一个剧的结局都不知道 |
[17:23] | Who’s squeezing the toothpaste tube from the middle? | 是谁从牙膏管的中间开始挤的 |
[17:26] | I wasted half my bathroom time trying to fix this. | 我浪费了一半的厕所时光去弄好它 |
[17:32] | PJ, can I talk to you in the hallway please? | PJ我能不能和你在走廊说句话 |
[17:34] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[17:35] | You guys keep moving on the dings, okay? We’ll catch up. | 你们俩继续听叮换人 我们去去就回 |
[17:39] | Rotate. | 换人啦 |
[17:43] | – This isn’t working. – Yeah, you’re right. | -这样下去不行 -是啊 你说的没错 |
[17:45] | We have to get rid of somebody. | 咱们得弄走一个 |
[17:46] | – I pick Brian. – I pick Andy. | -我选布莱恩 -我选安迪 |
[17:48] | Re-vote. | 重新选 |
[17:50] | – Brian. – Andy. | -布莱恩 -安迪 |
[17:51] | – Re-vote. – No, man. | -重选 -不行啊伙计 |
[17:54] | As I see it, there’s only one possible way to solve this. | 在我看来 只有一个方式解决这个问题了 |
[17:56] | We’re out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[17:58] | Yeah. We’re getting our own place. | 没错 我们要找自己的地盘 |
[18:02] | Well, two ways. | 好吧 两个方式 |
[18:07] | I know it’s hard right now… | 我知道现在你很难过 |
[18:10] | But there will be other exterminators. | 但是会有其他灭虫师的 |
[18:14] | No. | 不 |
[18:16] | Not like Beau. | 都比不上博 |
[18:19] | He was special. | 他很特别的 |
[18:23] | You’ll be okay, I promise. | 你会好起来的 我保证 |
[18:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白啦 |
[18:29] | Nobody understands. | 没人会明白的 |
[18:33] | I thought he was the one. | 我以为他就是那个人呢 |
[18:37] | Well, this doesn’t have to be good-bye forever. | 可是 这不一定就是永别啊 |
[18:42] | You could video chat. | 你可以视频聊天 |
[18:45] | I don’t know how to do that. | 我不会视频聊天 |
[18:50] | I’ll teach you. | 我教你啊 |
[18:52] | You will? | 真的吗 |
[18:55] | Of course I will. | 当然啦 |
[18:59] | Come here. | 乖 |
[19:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:16] | I want to give you a hug. | 我要给你一个拥抱 |
[19:20] | I’m gonna need more information. | 我需要更多信息量 |
[19:24] | Gabe, I just got off the phone with the station manager. | 盖比 我刚刚和电视台经纪人通过电话 |
[19:28] | Yeah, they received a whole | 他们收到了一大沓信 |
[19:30] | bunch of letters about my segment that never aired. | 关于我没播放的节目 |
[19:35] | And I know you wrote them. | 我知道是你写的 |
[19:37] | – You do? – Two things tipped me off. | -你知道 -是这两件事告诉我的 |
[19:40] | One, you were acting | 第一 昨天看节目时 |
[19:41] | really weird when you were watching the show. | 你的表现非常奇怪 |
[19:43] | And two, you were watching the show. | 第二 你居然看节目了 |
[19:50] | – And you’re not mad? – No, honey. | -你不生气吗 -不 亲爱的 |
[19:53] | Just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[19:55] | I can’t believe you would go to | 我真不敢相信 |
[19:57] | all that trouble to help your mommy’s TV career. | 为了帮妈咪延续电视生涯 你竟然揽下这么多麻烦 |
[20:00] | That’s exactly why I did it. | 这就是我所做的 |
[20:04] | In fact, the station manager was so impressed | 事实上 电视台经理非常受感动 |
[20:06] | he wants me to do a segment on our relationship. | 他想要我做一期关于咱俩亲情的节目 |
[20:10] | He… he wants what now? | 他 他想干嘛 |
[20:13] | It’ll be all about how close we are. | 讲述我们有多么的亲密 |
[20:16] | I’m gonna call it “My baby Gabey”. | 我要叫它 “我的宝贝盖比” |
[20:22] | We’re gonna wear matching outfits. | 我们要穿配套的衣服 |
[20:26] | Are you for real, Mom? | 你是说真的吗 老妈 |
[20:28] | Or are you just messing with me or something? | 还是在整我什么的 |
[20:30] | Why would I mess with my baby Gabey? | 我为啥要整我的宝贝盖比呢 |
[20:34] | Because the real reason you wrote the letters | 因为你写那些信的真正目的 |
[20:37] | was to get me out of the housey wousey? | 是把我赶出咱们家咩 |
[20:42] | – Charlie told you? – She sang like a birdy wordy. | -查莉告诉你的吧 -她像小鸟一样唱出来嘀 |
[20:51] | Well, Charlie, Beau moved back to Tennessee. | 是这样的查莉 博搬回田纳西了 |
[20:54] | And even though he’s only | 而且 尽管他 |
[20:56] | been gone a few days, I already miss him. | 才离开几天 我已经在想念他了 |
[20:59] | Of course, not as much as Dad does. | 当然了 没有老爸那么想念 |
[21:02] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[21:04] | A nest full of yellow jackets?! | 一个满是黄蜂的窝 |
[21:06] | Whoa! | 喔噢 |
[21:07] | Good kill, little B. | 干的漂亮啊 小博 |
[21:11] | Yeah, well, I learned from the best. | 是啊 名师出高徒嘛 |
[21:13] | Is Teddy around? | 泰迪在吗 |
[21:15] | Uh, nope. | 呃 不在 |
[21:16] | No, not home yet. Um, hey, listen. | 还没回家呢 听着 |
[21:20] | Let me tell you about this black widow spider I saw today. | 让我给你讲讲今天看见的黑寡妇蜘蛛 |
[21:23] | She had an egg sack on her the size of a softball. | 她身上那个卵袋简直有垒球那么大 |
[21:31] | I guess my advice to you would be… | 我想这次给你的建议是 |
[21:34] | Date a guy who’s afraid of bugs because if not… | 还是和一个怕虫子的男生约会吧 如果不是的话 |
[21:38] | Well… | 那么 |
[21:39] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运咯 小查莉 |
[21:47] | What are you supposed to be? | 你是个什么玩意 |
[21:50] | A towel lobster, obviously. | 多明显啊 一只毛巾龙虾 |
[21:53] | Huh! I’m not getting that. | 呃 我没看出来 |
[21:55] | Crab, maybe. | 也许更像螃蟹 |
[21:58] | Well, what are you supposed to be? | 那么 你应该是什么 |
[22:00] | I’m obviously a towel elephant. | 我显然是只毛巾大象 |
[22:02] | And a pretty good one. | 叠得多像啊 |
[22:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:07] | I’m getting more anteater. | 我怎么看着像食蚁兽 |
[22:10] | Could you guys keep it down? | 你们消停会儿行不行 |
[22:12] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你是什么啊 |
[22:14] | A towel. | 毛巾啊 |
[22:17] | And proud of it. I don’t need all the bells and whistles. | 而且以此为荣 我才不需要那些装饰 |
[22:20] | Hear that kids? It’s okay to just be who you are. | 听见了吗孩子 做自己才是最棒的 |
[22:36] | How do you like who you are now? | 你现在还喜欢做自己吗 |