时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – These pancakes taste funny. – What do you mean? | -这些煎饼味道好怪 -啥意思 |
[00:11] | They’re good. | 太好吃了 |
[00:16] | Mom made good pancakes! | 老妈做的煎饼竟然很好吃 |
[00:20] | Is up down? Is black white? Is Dad smart? | 难道上下错位 黑白颠倒 老爹变聪明了吗 |
[00:26] | How do you go from “Mom made good pancakes” | 你是怎么从夸”老妈做的煎饼真赞” |
[00:28] | – to making fun of me? – 14 years of practice. | -跳到来取笑我的 -14年的练习呗 |
[00:33] | – Mom, what happened? – Well, I got tired | -老妈 怎么回事 -你们老嘲笑我的手艺 |
[00:35] | of you guys making fun of my pancakes. | 我已经不厌其烦了 |
[00:38] | So I got up early, made them from scratch. | 我起了个大早 亲自下厨 |
[00:40] | And now I expect the jokes to stop. | 现在那些玩笑话该歇菜了吧 |
[00:45] | All guys, see you later. | 各位 回见了 |
[00:46] | I’m heading over to Ivy’s to help her pack for college. | 我要到艾薇家帮她收拾上大学的行李 |
[00:49] | Oh, that’s nice. Why don’t you have some breakfast before you go? | 不错嘛 那为啥不吃了早饭再走 |
[00:52] | Mom made delicious pancakes. | 老妈做的煎饼味道不错 |
[00:55] | No, seriously. | 不 我说真的 |
[00:59] | These are amazing. | 太让人震惊了 |
[01:02] | So you learn how to cook just as I’m heading off to college? | 我刚要上大学走了 你的厨艺就进步了吗 |
[01:05] | Okay, Teddy, we agreed, we’re not making any more of those jokes. | 泰迪 我们说好了 不许再开那些玩笑了 |
[01:10] | Oh, we didn’t agree on anything. | 我们可没达成一致啊 |
[01:11] | We’re taking the jokes one meal at a time. | 我们曾经开玩笑开了一顿饭呢 |
[01:14] | – P.J., could you help me in the living room for a sec? – Sure. | -PJ 你能到客厅帮下忙吗 -当然可以 |
[01:22] | Thanks for making the pancakes. | 多谢你的煎饼 |
[01:27] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:29] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:31] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:34] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:35] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:37] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:40] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:44] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:47] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:49] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:50] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:53] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:55] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:57] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:00] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:02] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:06] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:11] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:22] | – Come in. – Hi, Mr. And Mrs. Wentz. | -请进 -温兹叔叔温兹阿姨 |
[02:26] | Welcome to our happy home. | 欢迎来到我们”欢乐”的家 |
[02:29] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:31] | Our baby girl’s going off to college. | 我们的宝贝女儿要上大学了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, we’re all heartbroken. | 我们心都碎了 |
[02:39] | Well, one heart looks intact. | 有个人看上去挺正常 |
[02:43] | Ivy, I can’t believe | 艾薇 我简直不敢相信 |
[02:45] | you’ll soon be 800 Miles away. | 你马上要离我们800英里远了 |
[02:46] | Mmm, 854. | 是854英里 |
[02:49] | Which is a long way to go for a visit. | 去看我一次可是要走很远的路呦 |
[02:51] | – But only two hours by plane. – Yeah, but Mom gets airsick. | -坐飞机两小时就到 -是啊 可老妈晕飞机 |
[02:56] | Ivy, cheer down. | 艾薇 别太激动 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna go get more boxes out of the garage. | 我这就去车库多搬些箱子出来 |
[03:05] | You know, my parents are sad I’m going off to college too. | 我爸妈也同样为我要上大学了而伤心 |
[03:08] | But it’s not the same. | 但是不一样啊 |
[03:09] | You’ve got so many kids at home, when one leaves, | 你家有这么多小孩 一个走了 |
[03:12] | it barely makes a dent. | 几乎没什么影响啊 |
[03:15] | I just don’t know what I’m going to do without her. | 我只是不知道没有她我该干嘛 |
[03:18] | Well, you’ll have more time to follow the weather! | 你会有更多的时间跟踪天气啊 |
[03:22] | Oh, Teddy, how can I enjoy the weather | 泰迪 当有一片乌云笼罩在我的心里时 |
[03:25] | when there’s a dark cloud over my heart? | 我怎么能享受到天气的乐趣呢 |
[03:28] | Oh, Harry, even in distress, you’re poetic. | 哈里 即使忧伤 你还是那么有诗意 |
[03:33] | Come on, guys, where’s that ol’ wentz fire? | 别这样啊 温兹家的激情怎么不见了 |
[03:36] | Hey, I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:38] | How about a couple verses of “Row row row your boat”? | 来首《划啊划啊划小船》的夫妇对唱吧 |
[03:41] | – That always lifts your spirits. – Well, it’s worth a try. | -这总能让你们打起精神 -试试吧 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | Row row row your boat | 划啊划啊划小船 |
[03:53] | Gently down the stream… | 轻轻顺水往下划 |
[03:59] | It’s not as jaunty as I remembered it. | 这不像我记忆中的那样轻快活泼啊 |
[04:01] | Guys, look, I know that it’s hard, | 听着 我知道很不容易 |
[04:05] | but what choice do you have? I mean, what are you going to do, | 但是除此之外你们别无选择 你们打算怎么办 |
[04:08] | – move to Arizona with her? – I guess you’re right. | -难道陪她搬到亚利桑那吗 -我想你说的没错 |
[04:12] | Now just try to cheer up, for Ivy’s sake. | 为了艾薇着想 高兴一点 |
[04:15] | Believe me, she is a lot more upset than she seems. | 相信我 艾薇心里其实挺烦的 |
[04:19] | Great news! | 有个好消息 |
[04:21] | I just checked with the airline, | 我刚刚咨询过航班信息了 |
[04:23] | and I can fly stand-by tonight! | 我今晚就可以待飞了 |
[04:33] | Charlie,honey,have you ready for palydate? | 查莉 亲爱的 准备好约会玩耍了吗 |
[04:35] | – Yay! – Who’s coming over? | -耶 -谁要过来? |
[04:38] | Taylor. I invited her parents too. | 泰勒 我还邀请了她的爸妈 |
[04:40] | So we’re all having a playdate? | 我们也要参与吗 |
[04:42] | Bob, honey, this one is actually going to be fun. | 鲍伯 亲爱的 这一次一定会很好玩 |
[04:44] | I met the Mom, Susan, she’s really nice. | 我遇到了泰勒妈 苏珊 她人很好 |
[04:46] | Oh, I met her. I thought her name was Cheryl. | 我也见过 我还以为她叫谢丽尔 |
[04:50] | – No, it’s Susan. – Are you sure? | -不 她叫苏珊 -你确定 |
[04:52] | Am I sure that I’m right and you’re wrong? | 我确信你是错的 我才是对的吗 |
[04:54] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[04:56] | Okay, that must be them. | 肯定是他们来了 |
[05:04] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[05:08] | Hi, Susan! | 苏珊 |
[05:10] | Amy, this is Taylor’s other Mom Cheryl. | 艾米 这位是泰勒的另一个妈妈 谢丽尔 |
[05:14] | – This is my husband Bob. – Hey, nice to meet you. | -这是我老公 鲍伯 -很高兴见到你们 |
[05:16] | Come on in. Come on in. | 快进来 快进来 |
[05:22] | Taylor has two Moms. | 泰勒有俩妈妈 |
[05:24] | Wow, nothing gets past you, Bob. | 真是啥事都瞒不过你啊 老鲍 |
[05:33] | I’ll tell you why you don’t have a girlfriend, Jake. | 杰克 我这就告诉你 你为啥没有女朋友 |
[05:36] | It’s because you say things like, | 就因为你总说 |
[05:38] | “Look how silky and manageable my hair is.” | “快看我头发多柔顺多好打理啊”这样的话 |
[05:44] | That’s weird. A banana peel just fell on me. | 真怪啊 一个香蕉皮掉在我的头上 |
[05:47] | No, we don’t have a monkey. | 不 我们没养猴子 |
[05:50] | I’ll call you later. | 呆会再打给你 |
[05:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:54] | Is someone in the tree house? | 有人在树屋里吗 |
[06:17] | Whoever you are, I have a plastic bat! | 不管你是谁 我有塑料球棒在手 |
[06:21] | Ahh, I shouldn’t have said plastic. | 我不该说是塑料的啊 |
[06:26] | PJ P.J.? | |
[06:30] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[06:32] | Who else would break into our tree house | 谁会闯进我们的树屋 |
[06:34] | and put up a gurgles poster? | 还贴咯咯的海报 |
[06:37] | The fan club has over 38,000 members. | 咯咯的粉丝俱乐部已经超过三万八千人了 |
[06:39] | – If you factor in international… – Don’t need to know that. | -如果你把全世界的粉丝都算上 -没必要知道了 |
[06:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[06:45] | I’m living here. | 我在这住啊 |
[06:46] | – What, why? – Because… | -什么 为啥啊 -因为 |
[06:48] | Emmett and I couldn’t pay | 我和埃米特付不起房租了 |
[06:49] | our rent so we got kicked out of our apartment. | 所以我们被赶出公寓了 |
[06:52] | – Man. – This is just temporary. | -天呀 -只是暂时住在这 |
[06:54] | Okay? Please don’t tell Mom and Dad. | 拜托你别告诉老爸老妈 |
[06:56] | Well, normally I’d blackmail you, | 正常情况下 我会敲诈你 |
[06:58] | but what I’m hearing is you’re out of money, so I’m at a loss. | 但我听到你说你缺钱 所以我亏了 |
[07:03] | Sorry to put you in that position. | 很抱歉让你吃亏了 |
[07:05] | Well, since you’re living here, | 既然你住在这 |
[07:07] | why don’t you fix this place up a little bit? | 为啥不把这稍微整理一下 |
[07:10] | I don’t know, I’d hate to steal focus from the poster. | 我也不知道 我想让海报成为焦点 |
[07:15] | Come on, there’s a house down there full of stuff. | 得了吧 下面有个什么都有的家 |
[07:18] | A couple of chairs, a throw pillow, | 两把椅子 一个抱枕 |
[07:20] | we’ll really make this place feel like home. | 我们一定要让这个地方有家的感觉 |
[07:23] | You’re a good brother. | 你真是个好弟弟 |
[07:24] | I just want to see you get back on your feet again. | 我只是想看到你回归原来的样子 |
[07:26] | And then I’ll blackmail you. | 然后我再讹你 |
[07:33] | – So, Bob, what do you do? – I’m an exterminator. | -鲍伯 你是干什么的 -我是除虫专家 |
[07:40] | Yeah, that usually ends the conversation. | 好吧 通常谈话就结束了 |
[07:45] | – What do you two do? – I’m a lawyer. | -你们俩是干什么的 -我是一名律师 |
[07:48] | Yeah, that’s killed its share of conversations too. | 好吧 也冷场了 |
[07:52] | I work from home so I can be with Taylor. | 我在家工作 这样我就可以陪着泰勒 |
[07:54] | – I’m a graphic designer. – Graphic design! | -我是一个平面设计师 -平面设计 |
[07:57] | I love that stuff. | 我喜欢这职业 |
[08:00] | Yeah, the designs can be very… | 设计可以是非常地 |
[08:04] | Graphic. | 平面化 |
[08:07] | Okay, the girls are upstairs, having a blast. | 孩子们在楼上玩得很开心呢 |
[08:09] | – Bob, you want to help me in the kitchen? – Yeah, sure thing. | -鲍伯 你能来厨房帮我个忙吗 -当然 |
[08:14] | – They seem nice. – I know, right? | -她们看起来很友善 -我就说 没错吧 |
[08:16] | Great couple. | 挺登对的 |
[08:19] | – Just one question. – Hmm? | -只是有个问题 -什么 |
[08:20] | Usually on these playdates | 通常来说 约会玩耍的时候 |
[08:22] | I go downstairs with the Dad to watch the game. | 我和爸爸们下楼看球赛 |
[08:25] | So who… who am I going to watch the game with now? | 我要现在要 和谁去看球赛呢 |
[08:31] | I don’t want to make any assumptions. | 我可不想作任何假设 |
[08:33] | – Do you want me to ask them? – No no no. | -需要我去问问她们吗 -不不不 |
[08:35] | You know what? I’ll figure it out. | 你知道吗 我能解决的 |
[08:38] | I can be pretty smooth. | 解决得顺利又漂亮 |
[08:45] | This isn’t going to be pretty or smooth. | 肯定既不顺利也不漂亮 |
[08:49] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[08:51] | Uh, so I was thinking about heading downstairs | 我正打算下楼 |
[08:55] | and watching the rookies game, if anyone’s interested. | 看新秀赛 如果你们有人感兴趣的话 |
[08:58] | Okay if you are, okay if you’re not. | 去不去都行 |
[09:02] | Well, I’m not a huge baseball fan, | 我不是铁杆棒球迷 |
[09:05] | – but I’ll watch it with you. – Fantastic. | -但我和你去看 -太棒了 |
[09:07] | Susan’s gonna watch the game! | 苏珊要看比赛 |
[09:09] | I’m gonna watch the game. No assumptions were made | 我要看比赛了 没有任何假设 |
[09:12] | and it all went very smoothly. | 一切进展顺利 |
[09:16] | Susan, shall we? | 苏珊 请吧 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:24] | His first time with two Moms? | 他第一次和俩妈妈在一起 |
[09:40] | Boy, things sure have changed down here. | 状况改变了嘛 |
[09:43] | Oh, yeah. We’re in a good mood now. | 我们现在心情不错哦 |
[09:46] | And no language says happy like German. | 没有任何语言能像德语一样表达快乐的心情 |
[09:50] | So why the big turnaround? | 怎么会有这样的大变化 |
[09:52] | We have some exciting news. | 我们有振奋人心的消息要宣布 |
[09:54] | We decided that if our little girl is going to Arizona, | 我们决定了 既然我们的宝贝女儿要去亚利桑那州了 |
[09:58] | – we’re going with her. – What?! | -我们打算和她一起去 -什么 |
[10:03] | And it was all Teddy’s idea. | 都是泰迪的主意 |
[10:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:15] | So then we realized there’s nothing holding us here. | 我们意识到我们没有留在这里的理由了 |
[10:17] | So why not sell the house, pack up the RV. | 何不卖了房子 收拾好房车 |
[10:20] | And move to Arizona to be with our little girl? | 搬到亚利桑那 陪我们的宝贝女儿呢 |
[10:23] | Mm-hmm. And we never would’ve thought of it | 如果泰迪不说”你们为啥不搬到亚利桑那去呢” |
[10:25] | if Teddy hadn’t said, “Why don’t you just move to Arizona?” | 我们是绝对想不到的 |
[10:30] | C’mon, honey, it’s our turn to get boxes. | 来吧老婆 该我们收拾箱子了 |
[10:39] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[10:41] | Not what I was trying to do, I’ll tell you that. | 我只能告诉你 这不是我的本意 |
[10:46] | T, do you know | 小泰 你知道 |
[10:48] | why I worked so hard in high school? | 为啥我上高中的时候那么努力学习吗 |
[10:51] | So I could realize my dream. | 为了能够实现我的梦想啊 |
[10:53] | – To go to college? – Without my parents! | -上大学 -离开老爸老妈 |
[10:58] | Ivy, relax, | 艾薇 冷静点 |
[11:00] | I’m sure once they think this through, | 我确信一旦他们仔细想过 |
[11:01] | they’ll come to their senses. | 他们就会领悟到的 |
[11:03] | Hey, Ivy, when we get down there, | 艾薇 我们到那里的时候 |
[11:06] | we can move the r. V. Right next to your dorm, | 可以把房车挪到你宿舍隔壁 |
[11:08] | that way you can have breakfast with us every morning. | 那样你每天就可以和我们一起吃早餐了 |
[11:11] | Or we can all get a meal plan together. | 我们也可以一起计划吃什么 |
[11:15] | Doesn’t that sound fun? | 难道不好玩吗 |
[11:18] | I don’t know, T., does it? | 我不知道 小泰 你觉得好玩吗 |
[11:28] | – I love your house. – Oh, thank you. | -我挺喜欢你们家的 -谢谢 |
[11:30] | I’m so glad we could get together… | 我很高兴我们能聚在一起… |
[11:33] | Because you’ve been wanting to get to know us better? | 因为你一直想跟我们有进一步的了解 |
[11:35] | ‘Cause we feel the same way. | 我们有同样的感觉 |
[11:37] | That’s so sweet. I actually wasn’t going to say that. | 太棒了 其实我想说的不是这个 |
[11:40] | But I’m very glad to get to know you too. | 但是我也很高兴能了解一下你们 |
[11:45] | So where do you and Susan… | 你和苏珊… |
[11:47] | – come from? – Well, I… | -是哪里人 -我 |
[11:50] | I actually grew up in Florida. | 我其实在佛罗里达长大 |
[11:51] | But Susan is from Colorado. | 但是苏珊是科罗拉多人 |
[11:53] | Okay, I was going to say “Live,” | 好吧 我本来是想问 你们住在哪里 |
[11:55] | but that’s good information. Yeah. | 但是很高兴了解了这些 |
[11:59] | – How long have you and Susan… – Had a boat? | -你和苏珊多久了 -有艘小船 |
[12:02] | Well, I grew up waterskiing, | 我从小就会滑水 |
[12:04] | and then I got Susan into it. | 然后我带动苏珊爱上了这项运动 |
[12:07] | So I’d say it’s been about eight years. | 到现在已经快八年了 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | Okay, um, actually, I was going to ask | 其实我是想问你和苏珊 |
[12:14] | how long have you and Susan been together? | 在一起多长时间了 |
[12:17] | Oh. Well, let’s see, | 哦 你问这个啊 |
[12:19] | we adopted Taylor four years ago, | 我们四年前收养了泰勒 |
[12:21] | so we’ve been together 10 years now. | 所以我们在一起已经十年了 |
[12:23] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 真好 |
[12:24] | Oh hi, Mom. | 老妈 |
[12:27] | Hey, guys. Cheryl, I want you to meet my sons | 孩子们 谢丽尔 这是我的两个儿子 |
[12:29] | – Gabe and… – Fred! | -盖比和 -弗雷德 |
[12:34] | No! | 不是 |
[12:36] | – No no, it’s P.J. – Really? | -他叫PJ -真的吗 |
[12:39] | Yes, really! | 当然是真的 |
[12:41] | – He looks like a Fred. – That’s so funny. | -他看起来好像弗雷德 -那太巧了 |
[12:44] | I’ve always felt more like a Fred. | 我也觉得我更像费雷德 |
[12:47] | – Hey, Gabe, will you call me Fred from now on? – No. | -盖比 你能从现在起叫我弗雷德吗 -不能 |
[12:52] | What are you two doing with that stuff? | 你俩拿那些东西干嘛呢 |
[12:54] | Oh, uh, they’re broken, | 它们坏了 |
[12:56] | so we’re taking them to the fix-it shop. | 我们准备带去修理店 |
[12:58] | The one near my apartment. | 就在离我公寓不远的地方 |
[13:00] | – Where I still live. – Yeah. | -我现在还住在那 -没错 |
[13:04] | See ya! | 回见 |
[13:08] | – P.J. Takes after… – His father. | -PJ比较像 -他爸爸 |
[13:10] | Wow, you got that one right. | 这次你倒说的没错 |
[13:17] | Hey, I really appreciate you helping me fix this place up, man. | 我很感激你帮我把这地方弄得这么好 兄弟 |
[13:20] | No problem. Like I always say, | 不客气 正如我常说的 |
[13:22] | If you can’t do something behind Mom and Dad’s back, | 如果你做事不需要背着老爸老妈 |
[13:24] | why do it at all? | 那还有什么必要做呢 |
[13:26] | There’s only one problem with this place: | 唯一的问题就是 |
[13:28] | I can’t get wi-fi from the house. | 家里的无线网在这儿没信号 |
[13:30] | Oh, try Mrs. Dabney’s. The password is “Kaboodle.” | 试下达布尼太太家的 密码是”卡布德方块” |
[13:34] | No. She must have changed it. | 不对呀 她给改了吧 |
[13:36] | Try “Gabe-Duncan-is-evil.” | 再试试”盖比·邓肯是魔鬼” |
[13:39] | – Nope. – Did you use an exclamation point? | -还是不对 -你加感叹号了么 |
[13:42] | We’re in. | 连上了 |
[13:50] | – Hey, guys. – There she is, | -叔叔阿姨 -她来了 |
[13:53] | our inspiration! | 咱们的灵感来源 |
[13:55] | Yeah, about that, can we talk for a second? | 关于那件事 我能和你们谈谈吗 |
[13:59] | Sure, what’s on your mind? | 好啊 你想说什么 |
[14:01] | Um… I think | 我觉得吧 |
[14:05] | Ivy should go to college by herself. | 艾薇应该自己去上大学 |
[14:08] | Without you. | 不带你们 |
[14:11] | It’s a part of growing up. | 这是成长的一部分 |
[14:14] | But if you felt this way, | 但既然你是这么想的 |
[14:16] | why did you try to talk us into going with her? | 为啥还劝我们跟她一起去呢 |
[14:18] | Mm-hmm. We never would have come up with that on our own. | 就是啊 靠我们自己根本想不到这办法 |
[14:22] | Okay, yes, that one’s on me. | 好吧 是我的问题 |
[14:25] | I have some crazy ideas. | 我常常会有些疯狂的念头 |
[14:26] | Sometimes I get a little carried away. | 有时候还会忘乎所以 |
[14:29] | In that sense, you’re a little like your mother. | 这么说的话 你和你妈还挺像的 |
[14:33] | Look, I know that you’re going to miss her a lot, | 这么说吧 我知道你们会非常想念艾薇 |
[14:37] | but Ivy’s ready to be on her own. | 但是她已经做好独自一人的准备了 |
[14:39] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[14:41] | We’re not ready to be on our own. | 我们没准备好啊 |
[14:45] | Maybe you don’t have to be. | 没准你们也不用准备呢 |
[14:48] | Ivy! | 艾薇 |
[14:52] | I got you a little going-away present. | 我要送你们一份离别礼物 |
[14:54] | Oh my goodness! A doggy! | 天呐 一只狗狗 |
[14:56] | Oh, look at the little guy! | 快看这小家伙 |
[14:58] | Harry, can you believe it? | 哈里 你能相信吗 |
[15:00] | Just as our baby is going away, we get a new baby. | 咱们的宝贝刚要离开 我们就有了个新的宝贝 |
[15:03] | Ooh, let’s call him “Baby”! | 不如我们就叫它”宝贝”吧 |
[15:07] | Well, I think someone | 我觉得某人 |
[15:10] | owes somebody a thank you. | 欠某人一句谢谢 |
[15:11] | You want me to thank you for solving a problem | 你想让我因为你解决了你自己制造出来的麻烦 |
[15:13] | – that you created? – It was a pretty bad problem. | -而感谢你吗 -是个很棘手的麻烦呢 |
[15:19] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[15:22] | Hey, where’s baby gonna sleep? | 我们让宝贝睡哪儿呢 |
[15:24] | On Ivy’s bed. | 艾薇的床啊 |
[15:27] | Uh, guys, I’m still gonna be here tonight. | 二位 我今晚还在家睡呢 |
[15:30] | You can sleep on the couch. | 你可以睡沙发呀 |
[15:37] | Midges are like tiny flies. | 蠓就像小型的苍蝇 |
[15:40] | And after they hatch, they swarm in this enormous cloud. | 繁殖之后就会成群结队像一片乌云似的 |
[15:43] | How did we get on midges again? | 我们怎么又聊到蠓了 |
[15:46] | Oh, we were watching the game. Then I was telling you about | 我们在看比赛 然后我给你讲 |
[15:49] | that playoff game a few years back, remember that? | 几年前的季后赛 还记得不 |
[15:51] | – When all the midges swarmed? – Right right. | -那时蠓成群浮游 -是啊 是啊 |
[15:54] | We were watching the game. | 我们正在看比赛呢 |
[15:57] | Hi there. Just wanted to check and see how you guys were doing. | 我就来看看你俩咋样 |
[16:00] | – Doing great. – How’s the game? | -挺好啊 -比赛什么情况啊 |
[16:02] | Don’t know. We’ve been so busy talking… | 不知道呢 我俩一直忙着聊天来着 |
[16:05] | About midges and stinkbugs. | 关于蠓还有臭虫啥的 |
[16:08] | Bob, honey, can I see you in the other room for just a sec? | 鲍伯 老公 咱俩能单独聊会吗 |
[16:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:19] | I want to trade Moms. | 我要和你交换 |
[16:22] | – What do you mean? – I don’t like mine. | -什么意思 -我不喜欢和我聊天的那位 |
[16:25] | – She’s a sentence finisher. – Ooh, that can be real… | -她是个语句终结者 -哦 那实在是 |
[16:27] | really really annoying. Yeah, I know. | 超级烦人 没错 |
[16:31] | But I like my Mom. She loves my bug stories. | 但是我喜欢我的那个妈妈呀 她喜欢我的昆虫故事 |
[16:34] | – She’s a great listener… – She’s a great listener? | -她是位很好的倾听者 -她是很好的倾听者 |
[16:37] | I want that one! | 我要交换 |
[16:40] | I am not trading. I like the Mom. | 我才不要换 我喜欢那个妈妈 |
[16:43] | But the Dad won’t stop talking… about bugs. | 但是那个爸爸一直喋喋不休 在说虫子 |
[16:47] | The Mom and I were hitting on all cylinders. | 我和他家妈妈很合拍 |
[16:49] | We’re even finishing each other’s sentences. | 我们甚至可以接上对方的话 |
[16:51] | You finish everyone’s sentences! | 所有人的话你都能接上 |
[16:55] | If you won’t trade, I’m gonna play the headache card. | 如果你不愿意换的话 我就要出头疼这张牌了 |
[16:58] | Oh come on. That’s the lamest trick in the world. | 别介啊 那招太逊了 |
[17:01] | I don’t care. I’ve had it. | 我不管 就这么定了 |
[17:02] | I want to finish a sentence! | 老娘今儿就要说一句完整的话 |
[17:09] | – Hey, guys. – Amy, Bob, | -两位 -艾米 鲍伯 |
[17:11] | we are so sorry. We have to go. | 实在不好意思 我们得走了 |
[17:15] | I have a pounding headache. | 我头疼得要命 |
[17:20] | Oh no, can I get you something? | 不是吧 需要我做点什么吗 |
[17:21] | No, mm-mm, no. I just need to lie down… | 哦 不用不用 我就想回家 |
[17:24] | at home. | 躺着 |
[17:27] | So we’ll just get Taylor and go. | 我们去叫泰勒 |
[17:28] | – But we will set up another playdate soon. – Yes! | -我们尽快再约下次一起玩 -必须的 |
[17:31] | Well, let me walk you out. | 我送你们出去 |
[17:33] | No no, no need. | 不不 不必了 |
[17:35] | – Bye now. – Feel better. | -再见啊 -祝你早日康复 |
[17:38] | Yeah, feel better. | 祝你早日康复 |
[17:41] | How do you like that? She played the headache card on you. | 感觉如何啊 她先对你出头疼这张牌了 |
[17:45] | No, she did not! | 才不是 |
[17:47] | – Yes, she did! – No no, I was very interesting. | -就是 -不对 我是个很有趣的人好吧 |
[17:50] | That… that was a real headache. | 人家 人家是真的头疼 |
[17:53] | Right, that was a real headache. | 好吧 是真的头疼 |
[17:56] | Bob, honey, let’s face it: | 鲍伯 老公 咱们就面对现实吧 |
[17:57] | Whether it’s a Mom and a Dad | 不管是一个爸爸一个妈妈 |
[17:59] | or two Moms or two Dads, | 还是两个妈妈或者两个爸爸 |
[18:02] | nobody likes your bug stories. | 从来就没人爱听你讲昆虫 |
[18:14] | What? | 咋了 |
[18:16] | – What happened? – Maybe we overloaded the circuit. | -什么情况 -可能是电路负荷过大了 |
[18:18] | I’ll go check. | 我去看下 |
[18:21] | Think I found the problem. | 看来我找到问题根源了 |
[18:25] | So what’s going on here? | 这是个什么情况 |
[18:28] | Before we tell you, promise you won’t tell Mom? | 如果我们告诉你 你能保证不告诉妈妈吗 |
[18:30] | Won’t tell Mom what? | 不告诉妈妈什么 |
[18:33] | Well, I guess we should just come clean. | 我还是老实交代吧 |
[18:36] | Already? | 这么快啊 |
[18:37] | Traditionally we try a couple lies first. | 按照惯例咱俩应该先撒几个谎试试啊 |
[18:42] | Emmett and I got kicked out of our apartment. | 我和埃米特被赶出公寓了 |
[18:45] | – Oh! – What?! | -不是吧 -啥玩意儿 |
[18:46] | Turns out not paying the rent is a deal-breaker. | 事实证明不交房租就算违背协议了 |
[18:50] | Honey, why didn’t you tell us? | 那你为什么不告诉我们呢 |
[18:52] | We would have let you move back home. | 我们会让你搬回家来的 |
[18:53] | I was too embarrassed to ask. | 我哪好意思开口啊 |
[18:55] | You guys are already putting me | 你们都把我送进烹饪学校了 |
[18:56] | through cooking school. You do enough for me already. | 已经为我做的足够多了 |
[18:58] | – No, we don’t. – Yeah, that’s true. | -话不能这么说 -那倒也是 |
[19:01] | P.J., you’re following your dream. | PJ 你是在追寻你的梦想 |
[19:04] | And if you need help along the way, we’re here for you. | 如果你在前进的路上需要帮助 我们一定会支持你 |
[19:07] | Thanks. And I promise | 谢谢您 我向您保证 |
[19:08] | once I graduate cooking school, I’ll get a job and move out. | 一旦我从烹饪学校毕业 我就去找工作然后搬出去 |
[19:11] | Son, take as long as you two-months need. | 儿子啊 不着急 我们会给你两个月期限的 |
[19:17] | What’s going on up here? | 你们都在上面干嘛呢 |
[19:20] | It’s a progressive party | 进步党开会呢 |
[19:21] | and we’re starting in the tree house. | 我们把树屋当做根据地了 |
[19:23] | Are those my throw pillows? | 那不是我的抱枕么 |
[19:25] | Yeah, they really tied the room together. | 是的 它们还真喜欢黏着这屋子啊 |
[19:29] | When was the last time we were all in the tree house? | 咱们上一次聚在这里是什么时候的事了 |
[19:30] | Right before it fell down. | 就在树屋塌了之前 |
[19:35] | Why does that sound familiar? | 这声音怎么这么熟悉 |
[19:44] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[19:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没事 -没事 |
[19:47] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[19:49] | Nobody move! | 都别动 |
[19:50] | Where is the gurgles poster? | 我的咯咯海报哪去了 |
[19:59] | Okay, Ivy, have a great first semester. | 艾薇 祝你第一学期一切顺利 |
[20:01] | And we’ll see you at Christmas, right? | 我们会在圣诞节再见的 对吧 |
[20:03] | You guys are like my second family. | 这儿就像我的第二个家 |
[20:07] | And if that dog has really taken over my room, | 如果那只狗真的取代了我的位置 |
[20:09] | you might be my first family. | 那这就是我第一个家了 |
[20:12] | Get over here. | 过来抱抱 |
[20:14] | Now get out of here before I lose it. | 在我哭出来之前赶紧走吧 |
[20:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:24] | Well, I guess this is it. | 那就这样吧 |
[20:29] | Thanks for being my best friend. | 谢谢你做我最好的朋友 |
[20:31] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[20:34] | Thank you for being mine. | 做我最好的朋友 |
[20:36] | – I love you, T. – I love you too. | -我爱你 小泰 -我也爱你 |
[20:52] | Well, Charlie, | 查莉 |
[20:54] | there’s a lot of changes going on around here. | 最近发生了好多事 |
[20:57] | Ivy’s gone. The tree house is gone… | 艾薇走了 树屋塌了 |
[21:00] | again. | 也不是第一次了 |
[21:02] | I’ll be leaving for Yale soon | 我也即将就要去耶鲁了 |
[21:04] | and P.J. Is moving back in. | PJ又搬回来了 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I thought we’d get | 没错 我还以为这个家 |
[21:07] | the number of kids in the house down to three, | 孩子的数量会减少到三个呢 |
[21:10] | but I guess we’re holding at four! | 看来还是会保持在四个 |
[21:14] | Dad, I told you once I graduate cooking school, | 老爸 我都说了一旦我从烹饪学校毕业了 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna get a job and I’ll be out of here. | 我就去找工作然后搬出去 |
[21:18] | And thanks for letting me stay here, Mr. Duncan. | 谢谢您让我住在你们家 邓肯叔叔 |
[21:21] | Hey, what… what’s Emmett doing here? | 啥情况 埃米特在俺家干嘛 |
[21:23] | Just because we don’t have an apartment | 我俩没有公寓住了 |
[21:24] | doesn’t mean we’re not roommates. | 不代表我俩不能继续做舍友呀 |
[21:26] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:29] | The Wentzes get a puppy and I get Emmett? | 温茨夫妇得到了一只小狗 而我却得到了埃米特吗 |
[21:39] | Better wish Dad some good luck, Charlie. | 我们还是祝老爸好运吧 查莉 |
[21:48] | No no no no. | 不不不 |
[21:50] | No no no! And I don’t want you using that take | 不不不 我不想用这个 |
[21:52] | and that’s why I’m stopping now. | 这就是现在我停下来的原因 |
[21:54] | Boy, something’s been going on down here. | 状况有变啊 |
[21:57] | – Oh yes! – What is my line? | -没错 -我的台词是啥来着 |
[22:00] | Great news! | 好消息 |
[22:02] | I just checked… | 我刚看了下 |