时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Good Luck Charlie: It’s Christmas | 查莉成长日记之圣诞来了 |
[00:01] | Stars now on Disney Channe. | 现在正式开播 |
[00:09] | If there’s an ocean, it’s just a puddle | 就算前面有大海 对我不过是个 |
[00:13] | That I’ve got to get across | 必过的小水塘 |
[00:15] | Any mountain I’ll climb over | 我会爬过所有挡道的高山 |
[00:18] | Like a kid on the monkey bars | 就像儿童爬过单杠一样 |
[00:22] | I know you’re out there somewhere | 我坚信你就在不远的前方 |
[00:25] | I know you’ll miss me just like I miss you | 我坚信你想念我就像我想念你一样 |
[00:28] | No matter what I’ll get there | 风雨无阻我会到你身边 |
[00:31] | And you know I’ll never stop | 你知道我不会放弃 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna run, run, run, run, run | 我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 |
[00:37] | I’m gonna run to you | 跑向你 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna run, run, run, run, run | 我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 |
[00:43] | I’m gonna run to you | 跑向你 |
[00:46] | You know I’ll find you, I’m never far behind you | 你知道我会找到你 我一直就在离你不远的后方 |
[00:49] | I swear these words are true | 对天起誓句句属实 |
[00:52] | I’m gonna run, run, run, run, run | 我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 |
[00:55] | I’m gonna run to you | 跑向你 |
[00:59] | Every minute | 每过一分钟 |
[01:01] | I’m getting closer. I’m gonna show you | 我就离你更近一步 请你等着我 |
[01:05] | Any second I’ll run through that door | 下一秒钟我就可能破门而入 |
[01:09] | Here I come, yeah! | 等着我 |
[01:13] | Oh, here I come | 我来了 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna run, run, run, run, run | 我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna run to you | 跑向你 |
[01:22] | I’m gonna run, run, run, run, run | 我跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 跑呀 |
[01:34] | Guess what, Charlie? | 知道吗 查莉 |
[01:36] | We’re one day away from going on your first trip on an airplane | 明天你就要第一回坐飞机去 |
[01:38] | and celebrating our first Christmas | 第一次去姥姥姥爷 |
[01:39] | at Grandma and Grandpa’s new condo in Palm Springs! | 在棕榈泉的新家庆祝圣诞节啦 |
[01:41] | You’re going to have so much fun. | 你一定会玩的很开心的 |
[01:42] | No, no, no, Mom, you have to toddler-proof the place. | 不 不 不 妈 家里必须采取保护措施 |
[01:45] | Just so long as you don’t touch anything. | 只要你不乱碰东西 |
[01:47] | No, anything breakable has | 不行 所有易碎物品 |
[01:48] | to be at least three feet off the ground. | 必需放到离地至少一米的高处 |
[01:51] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[01:53] | Make that four. I gotta go. | 再加30厘米 我得挂了 |
[01:55] | Charlie, get back in here! | 查莉 你给我回来 |
[01:57] | No, no, no, stay away, there’s shards everywhere! | 不 不 不 离远点 这满地都是碎瓷片 |
[02:00] | Are you eating a cookie in the living room? | 你还在客厅吃开饼干了 |
[02:02] | You get back here! | 你给我过来 |
[02:03] | And stay away! | 别过来 |
[02:05] | Mom’s a little frazzled. | 老妈就是有点抓狂哈 |
[02:09] | Mom, why are you so stressed out? | 妈 你这么紧张干嘛 |
[02:11] | Because this is an extremely important Christmas. | 因为这个圣诞节空前地重要 |
[02:14] | Why? | 为啥 |
[02:15] | Because! | 因为 |
[02:17] | – Of… – The… | -因 -为 |
[02:21] | Because we’re going to Palm Springs! | 因为我们全家都要去棕榈泉了 |
[02:23] | Why is that more stressful? | 那有什么可紧张的 |
[02:25] | You don’t have to cook, you don’t have to clean. | 你不用做饭也不用打扫卫生 |
[02:27] | You can just sit out by the pool. | 你可以坐在水池边晒太阳 |
[02:28] | At what price, Teddy? At what price? | 代价是什么 泰迪 我得付出什么样的代价 |
[02:32] | What if we lose the things | 要是我们因此失去 |
[02:34] | that make Christmas in Denver so special? | 在丹佛过圣诞的特别之处怎么办 |
[02:36] | Like the blizzards? The endless chapped lips? | 你是舍不得暴风雪呢 还是干裂的嘴唇呢 |
[02:39] | Listening to Mrs. Dabney’s talking Santa go “Ho, ho, ho,” | 或者你想听达尼太太的圣诞老人说“吼 吼 吼” |
[02:44] | on an endless, rip-your-own-eardrums-out loop? | 一遍一遍重复到你想自戳耳膜 |
[02:47] | No, I’m talking about our family traditions! | 才不 我说的是咱家的过节传统 |
[02:50] | Mom, I’m pretty sure dad’s going to overeat | 娘 我很确定老爸不管走到哪 |
[02:51] | and get heartburn no matter where we are. | 都会吃东西吃到烧心的 |
[02:53] | No. The good traditions! | 又错了 好传统 |
[02:56] | Like making little tree-shaped pancakes on Christmas morning! | 像是在圣诞节早晨烤树状的薄饼 |
[03:00] | We can do that at Grandma’s. | 我们在姥姥家也可以烤的 |
[03:02] | I’m pretty sure flour and eggs are available nationwide. | 面粉鸡蛋在哪里都买得到啊 |
[03:05] | Okay. What about… | 行啊 那 |
[03:09] | What about the star? | 那星星怎么办 |
[03:11] | What? | 什么 |
[03:12] | The star on the tree tradition. | 树顶放星星的传统 |
[03:17] | Where your father takes the littlest Duncan in his arms | 你爸抱着邓肯家最小的娃 |
[03:20] | and lifts her high to the heavens, | 把她高高举起 |
[03:22] | to crown the tree with its finest jewel. | 在树顶庄严地放上这颗璀璨的星 |
[03:25] | That is so not a big deal. | 可有可无的事嘛 |
[03:27] | Are you kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑吗 |
[03:28] | Do you know how important that is to your sister? | 你知道这传统对你妹妹来说有多重要吗 |
[03:32] | Look, Charlie! It’s the star! | 查莉 快看 小星星 |
[03:36] | And what do we do with it on Christmas Eve? | 我们在平安夜要用星星干嘛呀 |
[03:40] | No, no, no, we don’t eat the star. | 别 别 别 我们不咬星星哦 |
[03:43] | No, no, no, we do not throw the star. | 不对 不对 我们不随便乱丢星星 |
[03:45] | We are not Christmas ninjas. | 我们不是圣诞忍者 |
[03:47] | See? Not a big deal. | 我说吧 没那么重要 |
[03:49] | Ho, ho, ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[03:52] | It is so cold out there, | 外面太冷了 |
[03:55] | I’m pretty sure I saw a snowman shivering! | 我发誓刚才看到雪人抖了抖 |
[03:57] | PJ, will you tell your sister | PJ 快告诉你妹 |
[03:59] | how important the star on the Christmas tree tradition is. | 圣诞树上的星星传统有多重要 |
[04:02] | The what? On the what? | 啥上的啥传统 |
[04:03] | Whatever. | 当我没说 |
[04:05] | Guys, check this out. | 大家快看 |
[04:07] | Snowmen! | 雪人 |
[04:09] | You bought a Christmas swimsuit? | 你买了件圣诞泳衣 |
[04:11] | Uh, no, I bought | 不是 我买了 |
[04:15] | two Christmas swimsuits. | 两件圣诞泳衣 |
[04:18] | Well, that was money well spent. | 耶 真是”赚”到了呢 |
[04:20] | I know! | 我就说嘛 |
[04:21] | I cannot wait to get to sunny Palm Springs, | 我真等不急要去阳光灿烂的棕榈泉了 |
[04:23] | where the only thing that’s frozen are the slushies. | 那里唯一的凉东西就是冷饮 |
[04:26] | Ho, ho, ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[04:27] | Wow. That never gets old. Hey! | 哇 还真是不嫌烦啊 |
[04:32] | Look what I got for 30 bucks. | 快看我花30大洋淘到了什么宝贝 |
[04:34] | – A stroller? – Yeah, a stroller. | -婴儿车 -对 婴儿车 |
[04:36] | And a car seat! And an airplane seat! | 还是个车座 飞机座 |
[04:39] | And it’s completely convertible! | 并且还是可折叠的 |
[04:42] | I press this button right here, | 我只要一按这个按钮 |
[04:43] | the whole thing retracts. | 这东西马上就缩回去 |
[04:48] | In theory. | 理论上能行的 |
[04:55] | Come on! | 快给我缩回去 |
[05:01] | It was 30 bucks! | 才30块买的嘛 |
[05:03] | Will you please tell your kids | 那请你告诉孩子们 |
[05:05] | how important the star on the tree tradition is? | 圣诞树顶的星星传统有多重要 |
[05:08] | Uh, kids, very important. | 孩子们 非常重要 |
[05:09] | – What is? – The thing that your mom said. | -什么重要 -你娘刚才说的那个 |
[05:12] | Whatever. | 当我没说 |
[05:35] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[05:37] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[05:40] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[05:42] | What? I’m only 15 levels | 干啥 我还差15级 |
[05:44] | away from capturing the Stone of Mitrios. | 就打到Mitrios之石了 |
[05:47] | Galaxy of Death Two is totally addictive! | 死亡星系二玩起来就停不了 |
[05:50] | How is it that you’re already playing your Christmas present? | 你怎么现在就玩儿上圣诞礼物了 |
[05:53] | Did I say two? | 我说第二部了吗 |
[05:56] | I meant one. Galaxy of Death One. | 其实我指的是第一部 死亡星系一 |
[05:59] | Obviously! ‘Cause to play Two, | 显然的嘛 我要是想玩第二部 |
[06:01] | I would’ve had to figure out where you hid the presents, | 我就得找到你们藏礼物的地方 |
[06:03] | secretly unwrap mine, take out the game disk, | 悄悄打开我的礼物 拿出游戏盘 |
[06:05] | rewrap the empty box, and, um… | 再重新包好空盒子 然后 |
[06:08] | Have I told you lately how much I love you? | 我跟你说过我有多爱你了吗 |
[06:12] | How important is the star on the tree tradition to you? | 告诉我圣诞树上的星星传统对你有多重要 |
[06:15] | How important do you want it to be? | 你想要多重要 |
[06:16] | Wouldn’t be Christmas without it. | 没它圣诞就没法过 |
[06:17] | It really wouldn’t. | 就这么重要 |
[06:19] | Tell your siblings that? | 告诉你兄弟姐妹去 |
[06:20] | I’ll tell everybody that! | 我会告诉所有人的 |
[06:21] | I’ll call random strangers and tell them! | 大街上见着一个我说一遍 |
[06:23] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[06:25] | Oh. Can I bring my game system to Grandma’s? | 那 我能把游戏带到姥爷家吗 |
[06:27] | No, you may not. | 不 你不能带去 |
[06:29] | Okay. No big deal. | 也成 没啥大不了 |
[06:32] | And I will be searching your luggage before we leave. | 走之前我会搜你行李的 |
[06:34] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[06:37] | “If handles do not retract, apply gentle pressure.” | “如果把手无法自动收回 请轻按把手” |
[06:42] | You know, it might be a feature. | 我说 这说不定是个功能呢 |
[06:44] | Like it’s a combination car-seat-stroller-exercise-machine. | 就像是车座婴儿车健身器三合一 |
[06:51] | Okay, just so you know, Teddy, | 泰迪 我告诉你 |
[06:53] | that star on the tree tradition | 圣诞树上的星星传统 |
[06:54] | means everything to your brother Gabe! | 在你弟心中可重要着呢 |
[06:57] | Where is it? | 丢到哪去了 |
[07:01] | Ho, ho, ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[07:03] | Can it, Santa! Hey. Hi, Mr. D. | 圣诞老人 别叫了 你好呀邓先生 |
[07:06] | Hey! | 你好 |
[07:07] | Wow. What’s going on in here? | 这是在干吗 |
[07:09] | We’re going to Palm Springs for Christmas. | 我们要去棕榈泉过圣诞 |
[07:10] | Oh, right! | 对 没错 |
[07:12] | Two plane rides to exotic destinations in four months. | 四个月内连飞两处充满异域风情的地方 |
[07:16] | You did tell your parents about Spring Break, right? | 你跟你爸妈讲过春假的事了 对吧 |
[07:19] | We have to book those tickets by next week. | 我们下周就该订票了 |
[07:21] | No, I know! I know! I’m just waiting for a good time to ask. | 我知道 我知道 我在等合适的时机说 |
[07:23] | Is now a good time? | 现在是说的时候吗 |
[07:25] | Really? | 整我啊 |
[07:27] | I can’t find the star, okay? Umm. | 我找不到星星了好么 |
[07:29] | No star! Christmas is ruined! | 没有星星 这圣诞过不好了 |
[07:34] | All right. Not a good time. | 现在不是该说的时候 |
[07:36] | But just remember, if you don’t book that ticket soon, | 但你可记住了 如果不尽快把票定好 |
[07:39] | you’re gonna be spending Spring Break right on that couch. | 你的春假就得在那沙发上过了 |
[07:41] | Ho, ho, ho. And I’m going out the back. | 吼 吼 吼 我从后门走 |
[07:45] | Oh! Victory! | 终于弄进去了 |
[07:50] | So… Dad. | 我说 老爹啊 |
[07:53] | Daddy-o. | 爹地 |
[07:54] | – Big D. – Don’t add to the stress, kiddo. | -粑粑 -有话快说吧 小鬼 |
[07:57] | Why are you guys so on edge? | 你俩咋都这么焦躁 |
[07:59] | And why’s Mom freaking out about that stupid star on the tree? | 还有妈妈为什么揪着树上的星星不放了 |
[08:02] | Honey, because sometimes the thing that you focus on | 亲爱的 因为有些时候你看到的 |
[08:05] | isn’t the thing that’s causing all the stress. | 并不是引起紧张感的根源 |
[08:07] | So what is? | 那什么是 |
[08:09] | The… Well, it’s… | 是 呃 这是 |
[08:12] | The… | 这是 |
[08:14] | The first time we’re spending Christmas | 咱家头一回在你姥姥 |
[08:17] | at your grandparents’ new place in Palm Springs. | 棕榈泉的新家过圣诞 |
[08:19] | So? | 那怎么了 |
[08:21] | So… | 所以 |
[08:22] | So, when I married your mom, | 你知道 当初我娶你母亲的时候 |
[08:25] | your grandmother thought… | 你姥姥觉得我 |
[08:27] | Your grandmother thought I was an idiot | 你姥姥觉得我是个 |
[08:29] | that had ruined her daughter’s life. | 毁掉她闺女一辈子的蠢货 |
[08:31] | This is my chance to change that impression. | 这是我改变她对我印象的机会 |
[08:34] | Dad, you’ve been spending Christmas with Grandma for 20 years. | 老爸 你都和姥姥一起过了20个圣诞节了 |
[08:37] | And I really think this is my year. | 我很肯定今年能有改变 |
[08:39] | What? | 啥 |
[08:40] | Oh! Mom, Mom, Mom. Okay, so… | 妈妈 妈妈 是这样的 |
[08:43] | Ivy and I have this awesome opportunity! | 我和艾薇面前有个很棒的机会 |
[08:45] | Her aunt lives in Florida. On the beach! | 她姨妈住在弗罗里达 在海边上 |
[08:48] | And she said that Ivy and I | 她同意我跟艾薇 |
[08:49] | could stay with her over Spring Break. | 在她那过春假 |
[08:50] | – Isn’t that great? – Yeah, sure. | -是不是很棒呢 -是呀 |
[08:52] | If you were 23 years old. | 如果你已经23岁的话 |
[08:54] | Teddy, you are too young | 泰迪 你还太小 |
[08:55] | to go across the country without an adult. | 不能没有大人陪同飞到国家另一边 |
[08:57] | Mom, that is so unfair! | 妈 太不公平了 |
[08:59] | End of story! We are not spending another minute discussing this. | 没商量 我拒绝再与你讨论这件事 |
[09:03] | But, Mom, you let me baby-sit Charlie. | 但 妈妈 你不是都让我照看查莉了吗 |
[09:05] | Why are we still discussing this? | 你怎么还提 |
[09:07] | Because it’s not right. | 因为你这么做不对 |
[09:08] | You know what’s not right? | 你知道什么不对吗 |
[09:10] | A 14-hour argument when there’s nothing to argue about. | 一个根本没有商量余地的问题争论了14小时 |
[09:12] | For the last time, no! | 最后再说一遍 没门 |
[09:14] | She thinks that’s going to be the last time. | 她以为这是最后一遍 |
[09:17] | So I’m old enough to take care of Charlie but not myself? | 所以你觉得我够成熟去照顾查莉却管不好自己吗 |
[09:19] | Mom, that doesn’t make any sense! | 妈 你不讲道理 |
[09:21] | Sweetheart, I’m your mother, I never make sense. | 亲爱的 我是你妈 我不用跟你讲道理 |
[09:23] | Okay, let me rephrase this. | 那我换个方式 |
[09:25] | Please, please, please, please, please… | 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[09:27] | All right. Honey, I got this. | 我来处理 |
[09:30] | Okay, kiddo, I’ll tell you what. | 小鬼 听好 我这么跟你说吧 |
[09:32] | If you can be responsible enough to buy your own plane ticket, | 如果你足够负责能给自己买到机票 |
[09:35] | then you are responsible enough to go to Florida on your own. | 那我们就放心你自己去弗罗里达 |
[09:37] | – Bob! – Dad, that’s impossible! | – 鲍勃 -这根本办不到 |
[09:39] | I have to buy the ticket by next week! | 我下周前就得买上票 |
[09:40] | Ooh. Not so easy being an adult, is it? | 现在知道大人没那么容易了吧 |
[09:44] | See that? Problem solved. | 怎么样 问题解决了 |
[09:50] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[09:53] | Metal detectors! | 金属探测器 |
[09:55] | Relax. I think you’ll make it. | 放轻松 走过去就好了 |
[09:57] | As long as you’re not smuggling anything! | 只要你别偷偷夹带什么 |
[10:07] | Sir, could you please retract that stroller? | 先生 请您把婴儿车推杆收起 |
[10:09] | Probably not without pulling a muscle. | 估计肌肉要拉伤了 |
[10:16] | You all right, dude? You look a little sweaty. | 哥们 你还好吗 怎么出这么些汗 |
[10:20] | I’m fine. Yeah. I’m fine. I’m cool. | 没事没事 我很好 |
[10:25] | Come on, son. | 过来吧 小朋友 |
[10:29] | Code red! Code red! Hands in the air! | 警报 警报 举起双手 |
[10:31] | Code red! Code red! This is a code red! | 警报 警报 红色警报 |
[10:34] | Hang on, please, don’t move. | 请举好双手不要乱动 |
[10:36] | He is not the wisest man in the manger, is he? | 这孩子可不怎么聪明啊 |
[10:41] | Who would try to smuggle a game system without a controller? | 有谁会偷着带游戏盘不带手柄的 |
[10:49] | How did that get there? | 这是哪来的 |
[10:51] | You’re a really heavy sleeper. | 你睡得真是很死 |
[10:57] | Okay, you’re clear to go. | 行 你可以走了 |
[10:59] | And thank you for the extremely thorough search. | 谢谢你如此全面彻底的搜查 |
[11:02] | You guys, our flight leaves in two minutes! Go! Run! | 我们的航班还有两分钟就起飞了 快 跑起来 |
[11:12] | Bob! Hurry! | 鲍勃 快点啊 |
[11:13] | Right behind you! | 就来了 |
[11:17] | Okay, honey, you know what? | 宝贝 你猜该怎么办 |
[11:20] | We’re going for a sleigh ride! | 我们雪橇一样滑过去 |
[11:23] | I said run, run, Rudolph | 快跑 快跑 鲁道夫 |
[11:25] | Santa’s gotta make it to town | 圣诞老人赶着要进城 |
[11:30] | Santa, make him hurry | 圣诞老人 让他快点跑 |
[11:31] | Tell him he can take the freeway down | 告诉他可以进高速跑 |
[11:36] | Run, run, Rudolph | 快跑 快跑 Rudolph |
[11:38] | ‘Cause I’m racin’ like a merry go round | 因为我高兴地转着圈跑 |
[11:42] | Said Santa to a boy child | 圣诞老人对小男孩说 |
[11:45] | What have you been longing for? | 你最想要的是什么 |
[11:49] | All I want for Christmas | 我圣诞最想要的礼物 |
[11:51] | Is a rock ‘n’ roll electric guitar | 是一把摇滚电吉他 |
[11:56] | And away went Rudolph | 接着鲁道夫渐渐消失在夜幕中 |
[11:57] | Whizzing like a shooting star, yeah | 伴着流星般的呼呼声 |
[12:02] | I said run, run, Rudolph | #我说快跑 跑 鲁道夫# |
[12:05] | Run, run, Rudolph | #跑 跑 鲁道夫# |
[12:08] | Yeah | 耶 |
[12:09] | Run, run, Rudolph | #跑 跑 鲁道夫# |
[12:11] | I said run, run, Rudolph | #我说快跑 跑 鲁道夫# |
[12:15] | Run, run, Rudolph | #跑 跑 鲁道夫# |
[12:18] | You didn’t need to do that, sir. We saw you coming. | 你不用那么急的 同志 我们看见你来了 |
[12:21] | Santa Claus’s going to town. | 圣诞老人要来小镇 |
[12:29] | Can I buy a headset? | 给我来个耳机 |
[12:30] | Sure. | 好的 |
[12:34] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[12:35] | All that joy, trapped in a skinny, little box. | 所有的欢乐 都被困在这瘦小的盒子里 |
[12:38] | Oh, so sad. | 哦 好凄凉 |
[12:41] | Dude. You didn’t even bring the game with you. | 老兄 你根本没带游戏过来嘛 |
[12:46] | Yeah I did. | 我带了 |
[12:50] | There. Finally. | 好了 终于 |
[12:55] | It’s fine. We’ll leave it up. | 算了吧 就搁在那吧 |
[12:57] | Sir, can you put that handle down? | 先生 您能把拉杆放下吗 |
[12:59] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[13:01] | I’ll get it. | 我来吧 |
[13:04] | If I can have your attention. | 请大家注意一下 |
[13:05] | We are overbooked by one seat. | 由于我们的订票超席一位 |
[13:07] | So we’re looking for a volunteer to take a later flight | 所以现在需要一名志愿者搭乘下一班航班 |
[13:10] | in exchange for a free round trip ticket to any destination. | 我们将赠送一张去往任何地点的机票作为感谢 |
[13:12] | Me! | 我愿意 |
[13:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:17] | I’m being responsible! | 证明自己的责任感 |
[13:18] | For getting a plane ticket to Spring Break. | 为春假赢得免费机票 |
[13:20] | I’ll be on the next flight out! | 我坐下一班飞机 |
[13:21] | Are you going to let her do that? | 你就这么让她去吗 |
[13:22] | Little busy here, honey. | 这会儿没空 亲爱的 |
[13:23] | I’ll meet you guys in Palm Springs! | 我在棕榈泉市跟你们回合 |
[13:25] | Probably just be a couple hours behind you. | 搞不好就晚你们几个小时 |
[13:27] | – I have to go with her, right? Uh-huh. | – 我该陪着她 是吧 – 嗯哼 |
[13:33] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[13:35] | There we go! That’s the way to do it! | 搞定了 就该这么整 |
[13:37] | There you go. Yeah, baby! | 搞定了 耶 |
[13:39] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢 多谢 |
[13:44] | Where’s your mom? | 你们老妈呢 |
[13:46] | You know, ma’am, we only asked for the one volunteer. | 你知道的 女士 我们只需要一名志愿者 |
[13:48] | You think I’m going to let | 你认为我会让我女儿 |
[13:50] | my daughter get off the plane by herself? | 一个人单独下飞机吗 |
[13:52] | You want to tell me how to be a parent? You want to go there? | 你要跟我说教如何为人父母吗 想逼到那份上去吗 |
[13:54] | No, ma’am. No, I don’t. | 不 女士 我不想 |
[13:56] | Here’s your free ticket. | 这是你的免费机票 |
[13:59] | And let’s see about getting both of you | 我来看看把你们两个 |
[14:01] | on the next available flight. | 安排进下一班航班中 |
[14:03] | Which is… | 将会在… |
[14:06] | – …in three days. What? | – 三天以后 – 什么 |
[14:08] | Okay, Mom, I am going to show you how responsible I am. | 好的 妈妈 让我来证明自己多有责任感 |
[14:11] | Okay? Let me handle this. | 好吗 让我来解决 |
[14:14] | You don’t really mean three days, do you? | 你不会是说真的吧 是吗 |
[14:16] | Yes, I do. | 没错 真的 |
[14:18] | That’s the next flight that isn’t fully booked. | 这是唯一没有满席的下一班飞机 |
[14:20] | It is the holidays. | 现在是节假日嘛 |
[14:22] | But it won’t be in three days. | 可三天后就不是了 |
[14:24] | That’s December 26th. Christmas will be over. | 都12月26了 圣诞节就没了呢 |
[14:28] | I’m sorry. It’s the best we can do. | 对不起 我们只能做到这样了 |
[14:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:32] | I think we can do better. | 我觉得你们可能做得更好 |
[14:34] | Ma’am, are you telling me how to do my job? | 女士 你是在教育我如何干好我的工作吗 |
[14:37] | Do you want to go there? | 你想逼到那个份上去吗 |
[14:39] | Oh, yeah. I want to go there. | 哦 没错 老娘就是想 |
[14:44] | Guys, guys, put me down. Put me down! | 伙计 伙计 放我下来 放我下来 |
[14:48] | Really very unnecessary! | 真的不必这样的 |
[14:51] | Mom, you shouldn’t have hit her. | 妈 你不该出手打人的 |
[14:52] | I didn’t hit her! I was gesturing for emphasis. | 我没有打她 我是在用肢体表达愤怒 |
[14:56] | Mom, you gestured her right in the nose! | 妈 你愤怒到人家鼻子上去了 |
[14:58] | What’s gotten into you? | 你是怎么想的啊 |
[15:00] | Teddy, we’re 1000 miles | 泰迪 我们距离 |
[15:03] | from Palm Springs and we can’t get a flight! | 棕榈泉市一千英里 还搭不上飞机 |
[15:04] | We’re going to miss Christmas! | 我们要错过圣诞节了 |
[15:06] | Mom, Mom, Mom, don’t freak out! | 老妈 老妈 淡定先 |
[15:07] | I will find a way to get us to Palm Springs. | 我会想法子让我们赶去棕榈泉的 |
[15:09] | How? | 什么方法 |
[15:10] | Well… | 额… |
[15:14] | Wait for it. | 等我想想 |
[15:17] | Bus! | 大巴 |
[15:20] | I could’ve thought of that. | 这我也能想到 |
[15:26] | Well, Charlie, here we are, on our luxury motor coach. | 查莉 现在我们搭乘上了豪华大客车 |
[15:29] | For our brief, 18-hour ride to Palm Springs. | 开始享受短暂的十八小时的棕榈泉旅途 |
[15:32] | Too bad the video can’t quite capture the smell. | 可惜摄像机没法记录下这里的味道 |
[15:35] | Look, someone brought livestock! Is that even legal? | 瞧啊 还有人携带了家禽呢 这合法吗 |
[15:41] | Look, Charlie, we found you a boyfriend. | 看呐 查莉 我看见你的小男友了 |
[15:46] | That might have been my last video diary. | 这搞不好是我最后一段录像了 |
[15:58] | Yes! This is what I’ve always wanted, man. | 好耶 这就是我一直想要的 伙计 |
[16:01] | An 80 degree Christmas. | 酷暑的圣诞节 |
[16:03] | Man, this is beautiful. | 这里真漂亮 |
[16:04] | Hey, honey. Honey? Where are you? | 嘿 亲爱的 亲爱的 你们在哪呢 |
[16:06] | On a bus. But don’t worry, | 在大巴上 不过别担心 |
[16:09] | we’ll be there in just 18 short hours! | 我们短短十八小时就到了 |
[16:13] | You’re gonna leave me alone with your mother for 18 hours? | 你要撇下我跟你老妈独处十八个小时吗 |
[16:15] | Well, honey, my dad’s there. | 亲爱的 还有我爸爸在呢 |
[16:18] | Form an alliance with him. | 先跟他结结盟呗 |
[16:19] | And just keep her focused on the kids. She loves them. | 多注意一下孩子们就行了 她喜欢他们 |
[16:22] | Oh, my gosh. I think my seat has bedbugs! | 哦 天呐 我觉得我座位上有臭虫 |
[16:25] | He’s taking the chickens out of the cage! I gotta go! Bye! | 他竟然把鸡放出来了 我挂了 拜 |
[16:28] | He’s what… Honey? | 他什么…亲爱的 |
[16:30] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[16:31] | What’s the matter, Dad? | 怎么了 老爸 |
[16:33] | Your mom’s delayed | 你们老妈有事拖延了 |
[16:34] | and the chickens are out of the cages, whatever that means. | 然后有只鸡仔出笼了 管他什么的 |
[16:38] | All right, guys. One rule. | 好了 各位 一条规定 |
[16:41] | Do not leave me alone in a room with Grandma. | 别留我单独跟外婆呆在一起 |
[16:44] | – I heard that. Oh, hey! | – 被我听到了 – 哦 嘿 |
[16:46] | Grandma! | 外婆 |
[16:50] | Oh! My little angels! | 哦 我的小天使们 |
[16:54] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[16:56] | Gramps! How you doing? | 外公 你还好吗 |
[17:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:03] | Sweet Charlie! Look how you’ve grown! | 可爱的查莉 看你都长那么大了 |
[17:07] | Who wants a mint? | 谁要薄荷糖 |
[17:09] | Hey, Hank! How are you? | 嘿 汉克 你好吗 |
[17:11] | Well, I only got half a kidney left, but I’m still here. | 额 我虽然只剩一个肾了 不过还活着 |
[17:15] | Mint? Okay. | 薄荷糖 – 好的 |
[17:17] | Where’s my daughter and Teddy? | 我女儿跟泰迪哪去了 |
[17:20] | Um, they’re on a bus. | 额 她们在大巴上 |
[17:22] | You couldn’t kill enough bugs to pay for two extra plane tickets? | 你连多买两张机票的钱都拿不出了吗 |
[17:26] | Zing! Good one, Grandma! | 够狠 说得好 外婆 |
[17:29] | In your face! | 气死你 |
[17:30] | Petunia, it’s just a little mix-up. | 佩图妮娅 只是一点小意外 |
[17:31] | They’re gonna be here tomorrow. | 她们明天就到了 |
[17:33] | All aboard! Next stop, Fountain of Youth Condominiums. | 上车啦 下一站 不老泉公寓 |
[17:37] | Wow. Grandpa, how’d you get an antique like this? | 哇 外公 你是怎么淘到这种老古董的 |
[17:41] | I bought it new. | 我买的新货 |
[17:49] | This could be fun! | 这也挺有趣的 |
[17:52] | Right? | 对吧 |
[17:53] | Look, I bought magazines at the bus station. | 看呐 我在车站买的杂志 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I’m not really up for reading right now. | 是呀 可我现在没什么心情阅读 |
[18:00] | Oh, don’t worry, these are fashion magazines. | 哦 不用着急 这些是时尚杂志 |
[18:01] | They don’t require any reading at all! | 没什么可阅读的 |
[18:03] | Mmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[18:06] | You okay? You look a little green. | 你还好吧 你看上去脸色有点青 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I think I’m getting a little carsick. | 还好 我觉得我有点晕车了 |
[18:12] | Can I borrow your bag? | 能借我纸袋用用么 |
[18:13] | Let me just take the magazines… | 等我先把杂志拿… |
[18:16] | …out. | …出来 |
[18:17] | – Oh, that is… Not over yet! | – 哦 可真是… – 还没完呢 |
[18:23] | Wow, Mom. | 喔 老妈 |
[18:25] | That’s a really harsh review of the spring line. | 这画面可真壮观啊 |
[18:36] | Goodbye, freezing snowmen, | 再见了 冰冻的雪人儿 |
[18:38] | hello smoking-hot granddaughters. | 你好啊 火辣辣的孙女们 |
[18:42] | Their mothers aren’t bad either! | 他们的老妈身材也不赖噢 |
[18:44] | Oh, hey! | 噢 嘿 |
[18:46] | By the way, speaking of hot, | 对了 说到热辣 |
[18:47] | make sure you wear your sunblock. The sun here is brutal. | 记得要抹防晒霜 这边紫外线很强的 |
[18:50] | Do they make holiday sunblock? | 有节日专用的防晒霜吗 |
[18:52] | One that smells like eggnog instead of coconut? | 就是里面是蛋酒味的不是椰奶味的 |
[18:55] | Do you know what he’s talking about? | 你懂他在说什么吗 |
[18:57] | Not at all. | 不知所云 |
[18:58] | His brain works differently than ours do. | 他的大脑结构跟我们正常人不同 |
[19:04] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[19:06] | Kiddie suite to the left. | 孩子的房间在左边 |
[19:08] | To the left, kiddie suite to the left. | 左边 孩子的房间在左边 |
[19:09] | Don’t touch the pillow mints. | 别碰枕头薄荷糖 |
[19:11] | They’re for later. | 那个是一会儿吃的 |
[19:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:16] | You know, Charlie’s at a pretty rambunctious age. | 你该知道 查莉到了调皮捣蛋的年龄了 |
[19:19] | I mean, you, uh… | 我是说 你 呃… |
[19:21] | You did child proof the place, right? | 你这里有专门防止小孩乱碰吧 对吧 |
[19:23] | Of course! Everything’s been put away | 当然 其他的东西都拿走了 |
[19:25] | except the Christmas decorations. | 除了圣诞的装饰品 |
[19:26] | Just keep her away from the low-hanging tree ornaments. | 只要别让她接近矮装饰树 |
[19:30] | And my antique nativity scene. | 还有我的古董圣诞装饰 |
[19:33] | And especially Santa’s reindeer. | 特别是圣诞麋鹿 |
[19:36] | It’s priceless. They haven’t made one like that in 50 years. | 非常珍贵 这种造型的五十年前就停产了 |
[19:40] | Santa! | 圣诞老人 |
[19:43] | Oh! No, no! No! No, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 不 |
[19:45] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:48] | Any chance we could put this stuff away? | 你看能不能把这些都拿掉 |
[19:52] | Don’t be ridiculous! Just tell her not to touch them. | 别开玩笑了 告诉她别去碰就行了 |
[19:55] | You did have kids once, right? | 你也有过孩子的 对吧 |
[19:57] | Yes. Ours were well-behaved | 是的 但是我的孩子很乖 |
[20:00] | because we knew how to parent them. | 因为我知道怎么当好家长 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:09] | Hey, Mom, you okay? | 嘿 老妈 你还好吧 |
[20:11] | Just peachy, sweetheart… | 再好不过了 亲爱的… |
[20:14] | Okay, ’cause somebody’s been waiting for over an hour. | 好吧 外面有人等了你一小时了 |
[20:17] | You probably wouldn’t want to go in there anyway. | 你搞不好也不太想进去了 |
[20:22] | Hold the phone! | 先等会儿 |
[20:29] | Keep her away from my chickens. | 别让她靠近我的鸡 |
[20:37] | That mountain air is nice. | 山里的味道真清爽 |
[20:39] | Shouldn’t we be finding a doctor? | 我们不要找医生吗 |
[20:40] | I’m fine! I was just a little carsick. | 我没事 只是有点小晕车 |
[20:42] | That’s like calling World War II just a little disagreement. | 这轻描淡写的好比把二战称为小分歧一样 |
[20:46] | Oh, look at you, staying awake during history class. | 哦 瞧瞧你 历史课听得多好啊 |
[20:49] | Ma’am, I’m terribly sorry, | 女士 真的很抱歉 |
[20:50] | but I can’t let you back on the bus. | 我不能让你上场了 |
[20:52] | The other passengers refuse to travel with you. | 其他的旅客拒绝与你同行 |
[20:54] | What? | 什么 |
[20:58] | Okay. Listen, people, | 好吧 给我听着 你们 |
[20:59] | I didn’t want to get on this stinking bus in the first place! | 你以为我一开始想上这破车吗 |
[21:02] | Ah, you think that’s funny? | 啊 你觉得有意思吗 |
[21:06] | Mom, you might want to be careful. | 妈妈 你最好当心点 |
[21:08] | The chickens are getting into their fighting position. | 那只鸡已经摆好要攻击的架势了 |
[21:10] | So what I think my mom is trying to express | 我觉得我妈妈想表达的是 |
[21:14] | is it’s a little bit unfair that you’re letting | 她觉得有点不公平 你们宁愿让一个 |
[21:16] | the chicken man on the bus, but not us. | 带鸡的男人坐车 也不让她坐 |
[21:19] | Yeah, but the chickens aren’t grossing everybody out. | 是呀 可是鸡又没有弄得满车人恶心 |
[21:21] | Okay, bus jockey, here’s how it’s gonna go. | 好了 司机大哥 你给我听好了 |
[21:24] | You are going to let us on this | 你得让我们继续搭这辆 |
[21:26] | luxury motor coach or it is going to get ugly. | 豪华大巴 不然就有你好看的了 |
[21:31] | Just let it go, ma’am. | 就让它走吧 女士 |
[21:34] | For the last time, I didn’t hit anybody. | 最后一次声明 我没有打人 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I know. You were just gesturing for emphasis. | 是呀 我知道 你只是在用肢体表示愤怒 |
[21:39] | Is there a train station around here? | 这附近有没有火车站 |
[21:41] | Oh, yeah, sure. Historical society runs it. | 哦 有的 历史协会经营着的 |
[21:43] | Of course, there hasn’t been | 当然 自从1800年就 |
[21:44] | an actual train there since the late 1800s. | 没有通过真正的火车了 |
[21:47] | Butch Cassidy robbed it once! | 巴彻·卡斯迪曾经劫道过一次 |
[21:50] | Oh. How about a rental car place? | 哦 那有租车的地方吗 |
[21:51] | Maybe try Lenny’s. Just up the hill about eight miles. | 可以去伦尼那里瞧瞧 就在山上八英里处 |
[21:55] | I’d take you there myself, but rush hour’s starting | 我也想带你们过去 可是车流高峰期要到了 |
[21:58] | and someone’s gotta turn on the traffic light. | 我得去开交通指示灯 |
[22:01] | But don’t worry, you start walking now, | 不过不用担心 你们现在走路出发的话 |
[22:03] | you’ll make it there by sundown. | 日落前就能到那里了 |
[22:05] | We’re gonna miss Christmas. | 我们要错过圣诞节了 |
[22:08] | No, no, Mom. No, we’re not! It’s just eight miles! | 不会 不会 妈妈 不会的 八英里而已啦 |
[22:12] | And then, like, another 800. | 然后 还有个800英里 |
[22:16] | Going to be after sundown | 如果你还这样边哭边走的话 |
[22:18] | if you can’t walk and cry at the same time. | 估计太阳下山也到不了咯 |
[22:21] | How about you show a little compassion, mister? | 你能有点同情心吗 长官 |
[22:23] | – Come on. Oh, this stinks! | – 走吧 – 哦 太讨厌了 |
[22:26] | Who says I can’t walk and cry at the same time. You watch me! | 谁说我就不能边走边哭了 哭给你看 |
[22:32] | I bet your father’s warm and dry, | 我打赌你老爸正温暖舒服着 |
[22:34] | and probably snuggled up on the couch with the kids, | 搞不好跟孩子们一起缩在沙发上 |
[22:37] | watching a sweet, little Christmas movie. | 看着温馨的圣诞小影片呢 |
[22:46] | Oh! | 噢 |
[23:44] | No! | 不 |
[23:49] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[24:10] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[24:11] | No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[24:22] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[24:23] | What are you doing with my reindeer? | 你拿我的驯鹿干嘛 |
[24:27] | Bad Daddy. | 坏爸爸 |
[24:28] | Good girl, Charlie. At least someone knows how to behave. | 好孩子 查莉 至少她知道怎么乖乖的 |
[24:45] | Hey, there! Why the glum look? | 嘿 你 干嘛无精打采的 |
[24:50] | Here, have a mint. | 给 吃颗薄荷糖 |
[24:51] | Thanks, Grandpa. | 谢啦 外公 |
[24:55] | I’m just all ripped up inside. | 我只是有点郁闷 |
[24:57] | I lost my best friend today. | 我今天失去了我最好的朋友 |
[24:59] | Oh, I’m so sorry, kiddo. | 哦 真抱歉 孩子 |
[25:02] | Oh! What was his name? | 哦 他叫什么名字 |
[25:05] | Z-Station Deluxe Home Gaming System. | Z系列豪华家庭游戏机 |
[25:08] | Oh. Heck, I got one of those. | 哦 搞什嘛 那个我家有啊 |
[25:11] | What? | 什么 |
[25:12] | Oh, you’re the greatest grandpa in the history of grandpas! | 哦 你是本世纪最拉风的外公了 |
[25:15] | So what games do you have? | 你都有什么游戏 |
[25:17] | Golf. | 高尔夫 |
[25:18] | And? | 还有呢 |
[25:21] | What more would I need? | 还用得着别的吗 |
[25:24] | Oh, Grandpa, put down your putter. | 哦 外公 放下你的球杆 |
[25:26] | There’s a whole other world out there. | 体验外面全新的世界吧 |
[25:28] | Allow me to introduce you to the work of Chuck Jablowsky, | 请允许我隆重为您介绍查克·杰布罗斯基的巨柱 |
[25:32] | one of the greatest video game designers in human history. | 人类史上最赞的游戏开发者 |
[25:37] | “Galaxy of Death Two”? | 死亡星系二 |
[25:40] | What’s that got to do with golf? | 那玩意儿跟高尔夫有什么关系 |
[25:41] | Absolutely nothing. | 半点关系都没有 |
[25:54] | Mom, if you cry any louder you’ll trigger an avalanche. | 妈妈 如果你哭的声音再响一点 恐怕就要雪崩了 |
[25:57] | It’s Christmas Eve eve, Teddy. | 已经到了平安夜了 泰迪 |
[26:00] | I want to be with my baby. | 我只是想和我的宝宝呆在一起 |
[26:02] | And my other babies. | 当然还有其他的孩子 |
[26:04] | And my big daddy baby. | 以及我老公那个大宝宝 |
[26:06] | Mom, I will get us there! | 妈妈 我们可以赶到的 |
[26:07] | I will, but you’ve got to chill out. | 我保证 但是您一定得先冷静下来 |
[26:10] | ‘Cause every five minutes, you’re either punching somebody | 因为现在每隔五分钟 您要不就是找人出气 |
[26:12] | or bursting into tears. | 要不就是嚎啕大哭 |
[26:15] | Hey, what was with that star-on-the-tree freak-out yesterday? | 对了 昨天你为了圣诞树星星发那么大脾气是为什么啊 |
[26:18] | Well, that… | 呃 因为 |
[26:20] | Look, it’s Lenny’s! | 快看 莱尼车行 |
[26:24] | We walked eight miles for that? | 我们走了八英里就是为了这破地方 |
[26:36] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[26:37] | Hi! You must be Lenny. | 嗨 你就是莱尼吧 |
[26:40] | Nope. I’m Daryl. | 不是 我是达瑞尔 |
[26:42] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I bought Lenny out. | 当然 我把莱尼车行买下来了 |
[26:47] | This came with the place. | 这个是原来的车行留下的 |
[26:49] | I thought I’d keep the name for marketing purposes. | 我觉得为了市场需要还是应该保留原来的名字 |
[26:52] | Plus the jumpsuit fit. | 而且这身行头很合身 |
[26:55] | Well, sort of. Lenny’s kind of got monkey arms. | 呃 还凑合吧 莱尼看来天生长臂啊 |
[27:00] | Do you rent cars, by any chance? | 你们租车吗 |
[27:02] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[27:04] | No. | 没 |
[27:06] | Y’all need a ride somewhere? | 你们是要到哪里去啊 |
[27:07] | Palm Springs. | 棕榈泉 |
[27:09] | Oh, that’s a skooch out of my way. | 哦 那样的话我恐怕无能为力了 |
[27:11] | Well, do you know any place we can rent a car? | 呃 那你知不知道其它的可以租车的地方吗 |
[27:14] | Well, if you take this road right here, | 有啊 顺着这条路一直走 |
[27:15] | and you go about 600 miles you’ll hit Las Vegas. | 走600英里就到了拉斯维加斯了 |
[27:20] | Aw. | 啊 |
[27:22] | You in a tough spot, hon? | 你现在处境很艰难是吧 亲爱的 |
[27:24] | Mmm-hmm. | 没错 |
[27:26] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[27:27] | I do have an old Yugo I could sell you. | 我其实有一辆Yugo可以卖给你 |
[27:30] | -A Yugo? Mmm-hmm. | -Yugo -嗯 |
[27:31] | What’s a Yugo? | 那是什么车 |
[27:34] | It’s a car that’s 10 years older than you, | 那种车比你还大十岁 |
[27:37] | built in a country that no longer exists. | 生产车的国家已经不存在了 |
[27:40] | It’s 50 bucks. | 50块卖给你 |
[27:43] | We’ll take it. | 我们买了 |
[27:47] | Okay, 50 bucks. Yup, worth every penny. | 好吧 50块 真是太值了 |
[27:52] | Every penny. | 真是太值了 |
[27:55] | Now, you might want to baby her a little. | 对了 你们最好爱护这辆车 |
[27:59] | She’s seen better days. | 她当年也是块宝 |
[28:00] | When? | 什么时候 |
[28:02] | Hey, Daryl, are you sure it won’t fall apart at 60 miles an hour? | 嘿 达瑞尔 你确定这辆车开到时速90迈不会散架吗 |
[28:05] | Oh, don’t worry, she won’t go near that speed. | 哦 不用担心 这车时速根本到不了90迈 |
[28:11] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[28:14] | Oh, if you’re gonna use the radio, | 哦 如果你们要听收音机 |
[28:16] | you’re gonna need this. | 你们还需要这个 |
[28:23] | I got you! I got you! | 干掉你了 干掉你了 |
[28:31] | Oh, they got me! | 啊 他们干掉我了 |
[28:33] | Yes! You’re dead! Can I play now? | 太好了 你挂了 能让我玩了吗 |
[28:35] | No, it’s too late! I respawned. | 不 太晚了 我都复活了 |
[28:37] | Grandpa, that’s not fair! | 姥爷 这不公平 |
[28:39] | Let me just level up again! | 让我打到下一关就好了 |
[28:41] | You’ve been saying that for two hours! | 这句话你都说了两个小时了 |
[28:43] | I’m starting to worry about you! | 我都开始担心您了 |
[28:45] | This is really unhealthy. | 这样子玩对身体很有害啊 |
[28:47] | You love your grandpa, right? | 你爱姥爷 对吧 |
[28:49] | Of course I do. | 当然啊 |
[28:51] | Then tell me how to get past the Plains of Fire. | 那就告诉我怎么通过火焰平原 |
[28:55] | Who do I have to take out first, | 我要先干掉哪一个 |
[28:56] | the guys in the Tower of Doom, or the ones on the ground? | 是末日之塔里面的那个守卫还是地上的那个 |
[29:02] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[29:03] | You sneak around the ridge and attack from behind. | 你绕到那个山岭的后面攻击 |
[29:06] | Plus there’s an extra power-up behind that boulder. | 另外那块岩石的后面有个强化武器 |
[29:09] | You’re a good boy. Take a mint. | 你真是个好孩子 吃块薄荷塘 |
[29:11] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[29:16] | Honey. Come on, don’t you want to find out | 宝贝 别这样 难道你就不想知道 |
[29:18] | what happened at the hippos’ picnic? | 河马野餐的时候发生了什么吗 |
[29:20] | No! | 不想 |
[29:21] | Well, you can’t expect her to love books | 呃 如果你在家从来不给她读书 |
[29:23] | if you never read to her at home. | 她是不会爱看书的 |
[29:25] | I read to her all the time. | 我在家一直都给她念书啊 |
[29:26] | Nuh-uh! | 才没有 |
[29:32] | Wow, I met so many hot babes at the pool. | 哇 在游泳池边上碰到了好多的辣妹啊 |
[29:36] | Literally, it’s, like, 110 degrees out there. | 热是真的啊 估计有40度啊 |
[29:39] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了啊 |
[29:40] | I fell asleep at the pool for a few hours. | 我在游泳池边上睡了几个小时 |
[29:42] | But don’t worry, I was wearing this. | 不过别担心 我擦了这个 |
[29:47] | PJ, this isn’t sunblock. This is suntan oil! | PJ啊 这个不是防晒霜 这个是晒黑油 |
[29:51] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同吗 |
[29:52] | One protects your skin from the harmful rays, | 一个是保护你的皮肤不受有害射线的侵害 |
[29:54] | the other fries you like a wonton. | 而另一个是把你当馄饨放在太阳下面烤 |
[29:57] | Oh. No wonder I was feeling a little crispy. | 哦 怪不得我觉得皮肤有点脆了 |
[30:00] | You’ve just been raising yourself, haven’t you? | 你是不是一直只能自己照顾自己啊 |
[30:03] | You want to come live with us? | 要不然搬过来和我们一起住吧 |
[30:09] | Way to get in the Christmas spirit, Santa Claus! | 真能领会圣诞精神啊 圣诞老人 |
[30:13] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[30:15] | Sorry. Know what will make that feel better? | 不好意思 想知道怎么样减轻疼痛吗 |
[30:18] | A nice, hot shower. | 洗个舒服的热水澡吧 |
[30:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗 – 真的啊 |
[30:22] | The ignorance! | 无知啊 |
[30:23] | It’s like you’ve been raised by wolves! | 感觉你们真是被狼养大的 |
[30:25] | Fat wolves. | 还是头肥狼 |
[30:28] | Man, first I was freezing, now I’m burning up. | 天啊 先是冻得够呛 现在我皮肤烧得好疼 |
[30:31] | This is not the vacation I dreamed of. | 这跟我想的假期完全不一样啊 |
[30:40] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[30:47] | This should be a good place for a time-out. | 这个地方做禁闭室很不错 |
[30:50] | I don’t think Charlie needs a time-out. | 我不觉得查莉需要禁闭啊 |
[30:52] | Of course not! She’s an angel! | 当然不是她 她就是一个小天使 |
[30:55] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[30:57] | Now you just sit there | 你给我坐在那 |
[31:00] | and think about what it means to be a good parent. | 好好想一想什么样的父母才是好父母 |
[31:04] | You want to make cookies with Grandma? | 你想跟姥姥做饼干吗 |
[31:06] | Yay! Yay! | 好耶 好耶 |
[31:11] | Bad Daddy. | 坏爸爸 |
[31:13] | No cookies. | 不给他饼干吃 |
[31:18] | Oh, this is not happening. | 我的天 不是吧 |
[31:28] | This is happening. | 还真是 |
[31:40] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:43] | I think it helps if we lean forward. | 我想如果我们往前倾会开得快一些 |
[31:45] | Is there any way we can go around the mountains? | 我们能不能绕开这些山啊 |
[31:48] | Oh, sure, honey. | 哦 当然宝贝 |
[31:49] | Just take a left at Mexico and swing back around. | 你只要往左开绕过墨西哥 然后再游回来就行了 |
[31:51] | Sweetie, would you turn the headlights on? | 宝贝 你能把车灯打开吗 |
[31:54] | – They are on. – No, they’re not. | – 打开了啊 – 不 没有亮啊 |
[31:56] | Then we don’t have any. | 那样的话这辆车恐怕就没灯了 |
[31:58] | Great. Let me check the owner’s manual. | 好极了 让我看看车辆手册 |
[32:09] | Ah. What’s Serbian for “Headlight”? | 啊 塞尔维亚里面”车前灯”怎么说 |
[32:12] | Are you sure you don’t want me to drive? | 你确定不用我来开车吗 |
[32:14] | No. I can handle it. | 不用不用 我完全搞得定 |
[32:16] | I’m a responsible adult, | 我现在是一个有责任心的成年人了 |
[32:17] | who can go on Spring Break | 在春假的时候 |
[32:19] | without another responsible adult, because I am one. | 不用再在成年人的监护下旅行了 因为我就是一个成年人 |
[32:22] | Myself. | 我就是 |
[32:27] | Hi, honey! How’s your vacation? | 嗨 亲爱的 假期怎么样 |
[32:30] | Your mother locked me in a bedroom. | 你妈妈把我锁在卧室里了 |
[32:32] | Oh, what did you do? | 噢 你干什么了 |
[32:33] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没有干 |
[32:35] | When are you going to get here? | 你们什么时候才能到这里啊 |
[32:37] | Uh, well, at the speed we’re going, | 呃 这个嘛 按照目前的速度 |
[32:39] | I’d say Groundhog Day. | 恐怕得到圣烛节了 |
[32:41] | Please hurry. | 求求你快点好吗 |
[32:43] | Honey, I’m doing the best I can. We’re in a Yugo. | 亲爱的 我已经尽我所能了 我们现在开的可是Yugo |
[32:46] | No, no, they’re not still making those. | 不 没有 那种车没有再生产了 |
[32:49] | Do you speak Serbian? No, wait… | 你会说塞尔维亚语吗 不 等一下 |
[32:52] | Maybe it’s Croatian. | 也有可能是克罗地亚语 |
[32:54] | You want the kids to translate it on the Internet? | 你要不要孩子们上网帮忙翻译一下 |
[32:56] | I suppose I could yell at them through a heating duct. | 我觉得我通过暖气管喊话他们应该听得见 |
[32:59] | The kids! Are they having a good time? Where are they? | 孩子们啊 他们过得还好吗 他们在哪啊 |
[33:03] | Uh, Charlie’s with your mom. Gabe’s with your dad. | 呃 查莉和你妈在一起 盖比和你爸在一起 |
[33:06] | And… | 然后 |
[33:08] | Well, sounds like PJ just got in the shower. | 呃 看样子PJ刚刚去洗澡了 |
[33:11] | Oh! Mom! The road’s leveling out. | 哦 妈妈 开始到下坡了 |
[33:13] | Oh, oh! Gotta go! We’re | 哦 哦 我挂了 |
[33:15] | kicking it up to 10 miles an hour! Love you! | 我们可以飙到16迈了 我爱你 |
[33:17] | No, no, no. Don’t… | 不 不 别 |
[33:21] | Look! | 看 |
[33:22] | Oh! What a relief. | 哦 终于能松口气了 |
[33:25] | Okay, it’s all downhill from here. Literally. | 好了 往后就一直是下坡了 |
[33:36] | Oh. Uh, you can slow down a little bit. | 哦 呃 你能开慢一点吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I’m trying. | 我知道啊 我正在试啊 |
[33:39] | – Whoa, whoa, slow down. – I can’t! | – 哇 哇 开慢点 – 不行啊 |
[33:41] | Put your foot on the brake! It’s the one on the left! | 脚踩在刹车上 左边的那个 |
[33:43] | I know! It’s not working! | 我知道 没有用啊 |
[33:44] | Okay, okay, don’t panic! | 好的 好的 不要慌 |
[33:46] | I’m not panicking! | 我没有慌 |
[33:52] | Okay. Okay. Remember you are an excellent driver. | 冷静 冷静 记住 你是个一流的司机 |
[33:55] | You really think so? | 你真的这么觉得 |
[33:57] | Right this second, I think it’s very important that you think so. | 在这种时候我觉得最要紧的是你自己这么觉得 |
[34:05] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[34:06] | Try the parking brake! | 试一试手刹 |
[34:08] | Oh, great. | 哦 好极了 |
[34:10] | Uh, here you go. | 呃 送你了 |
[34:12] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我拿着玩意能干什么 |
[34:13] | Beat Lenny to a pulp with it! | 拿这个把莱尼狠狠地敲一顿 |
[34:14] | His name is Daryl! | 他的名字叫达瑞尔 |
[34:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | On the bright side, it’s not snowing. | 往好的方面想 现在又没有下雪 |
[34:24] | Oh, why did you have to say that? | 天啊 你干嘛非要提这茬啊 |
[34:26] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[34:28] | Turn the windshield wipers on! | 快把雨刷打开 |
[34:32] | Really? Oh, this is so intense! | 不是吧 这真是不给活路啊 |
[34:36] | Oh, I can barely see! | 我已经看不见了 |
[34:38] | Oh. Oh. Look, I see a light up ahead! | 哦 哦 看 前面有光 |
[34:41] | Oh, my gosh! Two lights! | 哦 我的天 是两道光 |
[34:44] | They’re headlights! | 那是车前灯啊 |
[34:49] | Okay, okay. Don’t panic! | 冷静 冷静 不要慌 |
[34:51] | When the road levels out, we’ll coast to a stop. | 如果下坡路没了 我们就可以自然停了 |
[34:53] | When will that be? | 那要到什么时候 |
[34:54] | Three, maybe four. | 呃 三 或者是四 |
[34:56] | – Miles? – Hours. | – 英里吗 – 不 小时 |
[35:15] | Bang! Bang, you’re dead! I got you! | 哈 哈 你死了 干掉你了 |
[35:23] | Bang! Got you again! | 哈哈 又干掉你了 |
[35:27] | – Grandpa! – Five more minutes! | – 姥爷 – 再给我玩五分钟 |
[35:30] | Did you play all night? | 你完了一个通宵吗 |
[35:31] | Yeah, except I took a pee break from 4:00 to 4:45. | 对 除了从4点到4点45上厕所休息了一下 |
[35:36] | Then I got stuck in the Wastelands of Gorlion, | 然后我又卡在葛林荒地了 |
[35:39] | had to go online to find a walkthrough. | 于是上网去找教程 |
[35:41] | Now I’m doing multiplayer with some kids in Korea. | 现在我是跟一个韩国的小孩在一起玩 |
[35:49] | Grandpa, I can’t let you go on like this. | 姥爷 我不能再让你这样玩了 |
[36:01] | It’s for your own good. | 这样做是为您好 |
[36:09] | Have a mint? | 要块薄荷糖吗 |
[36:12] | Grandpa, no! Grandpa! | 姥爷 别 姥爷 |
[36:20] | Grandpa’s lost his mind! | 姥爷疯了 |
[36:22] | Well, that’s one more thing he and Grandma have in common. | 好吧 他和你姥姥又多了一个共同点 |
[36:27] | Are those mints in your hair? | 你头发上的是薄荷糖吗 |
[36:28] | And up my nose. | 我鼻子里也有 |
[36:31] | Come here. I’m starving. | 过来 我都饿死了 |
[36:33] | What? | 什么 |
[36:38] | Really? Oh. | 不是吧 哦 |
[36:41] | Oh, this is actually not too bad. | 哦 味道其实还不错 |
[36:52] | Hey, wake up, wake up. We’re burning daylight. | 嘿 起床了 起床了 太阳都出来了 |
[36:54] | I had the worst dream. | 我做了一个噩梦 |
[36:58] | No. It’s real. | 不 不是噩梦 |
[37:01] | Let me get my seat up. | 让我吧我的座位立起来 |
[37:02] | I’ll help. | 我来帮忙吧 |
[37:09] | Don’t break the car. | 别把车弄坏了 |
[37:11] | I’m not going to break the car! Don’t be ridiculous! | 我不会把车弄坏的 别开玩笑了 |
[37:19] | – There you are. – Thanks. | – 起来吧 – 谢谢 |
[37:25] | We can fix that. | 这点小毛病可以修好的 |
[37:42] | But probably not that. | 这样一来恐怕修不好了 |
[37:47] | On the bright side, the radio still works. | 好消息是 收音机还能工作 |
[37:52] | Not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[38:00] | Well, that’s the last of it. | 好了 最后一块了 |
[38:03] | And here’s the luggage that was in the trunk. | 这是你们后备箱里面的行李 |
[38:07] | I think it was the trunk. | 我觉得那个应该是后备箱吧 |
[38:09] | It was a hatchback. Thank you, Walter. | 是翻盖的后备箱 谢谢你 瓦尔特 |
[38:13] | Oh, I’m not Walter. I’m Lenny. | 哦 我不是瓦尔特 我是莱尼 |
[38:16] | I bought Walter out. | 我把瓦尔特买下来了 |
[38:18] | Oh, yeah. He was kind of Hobbit-sized. | 哦 对 他个子很矮的 |
[38:22] | Hey, did you have another garage before that? | 对了 你原来是不是也有个车行啊 |
[38:24] | Yeah, that you sold to… | 对啊 就是你卖给 |
[38:25] | Daryl! Yeah! | 达瑞尔 没错 |
[38:28] | You ever thought of keeping the jumpsuits, | 你没想到他居然留下了那家工作服 |
[38:29] | just switching the name patches? | 只不过把名片换了一下 |
[38:33] | Never mind. Do you know how we can get to, um, | 不说这个了 你知不知道我们怎么才能去 呃 |
[38:36] | anywhere from here? | 只要离开这地方就行了 |
[38:39] | Oh. Gee, I don’t know. | 哦 这个啊 我也不知道 |
[38:41] | Hitchhike, I guess. | 搭便车吧 我想 |
[38:43] | Good luck! | 祝你们好运 |
[38:46] | We are not hitchhiking! | 我们坚决不搭便车 |
[38:52] | Well, Charlie, here we are, | 嗨 小查莉 |
[38:55] | a typical Christmas Eve Day. | 今天晚上就是平安夜了 |
[38:57] | Somewhere in the desert. I think it’s Utah. | 我们现在在一个前不着村后不着店的地方 我猜是犹他吧 |
[38:59] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[39:00] | Oh! And here’s Mom. | 哦 妈妈也在这 |
[39:02] | She’s doing a great job not crying | 她之前一直很坚强 |
[39:04] | over what a terrible Christmas we’re having. | 没有因为这个糟糕的圣诞节哭出来 |
[39:07] | And she’s off. | 好吧 她现在崩溃了 |
[39:10] | Gosh, at this rate, we’ll make Las Vegas by lunchtime. | 天啊 照这个速度 我们可以在午饭之前到达拉斯维加斯 |
[39:13] | Oh, golly, I’d sure like that! | 哈哈 这样真是太好了 |
[39:15] | Mom, Mom. Did you hear that? They’re going to Las Vegas! | 妈妈 妈妈 你听到了吗 他们要去拉斯维加斯 |
[39:18] | If we can get a ride with them, we can rent a car there! | 如果他们愿意让我们搭便车 我们可以在那里租一辆车 |
[39:20] | Teddy, read my lips. We’re not hitchhiking. | 泰迪 听清楚我的话 我们绝对不搭便车 |
[39:23] | Mom, it’s only hitchhiking if they’re strangers. | 妈妈 他们是陌生人我们这样才叫搭便车 |
[39:25] | They are strangers. | 他们就是陌生人啊 |
[39:26] | They won’t be as soon as we buy them breakfast! | 如果我们帮他们买早餐就不算是了啊 |
[39:32] | Hello. Hi! | 你好 嗨 |
[39:33] | Hi, I’m Teddy Duncan, and this is my mom… | 你们好 我是泰迪·邓肯 这是我妈妈 |
[39:39] | This is my mom, Amy. | 这是我妈妈 艾米 |
[39:41] | Howdy. Sue and Stan McKinney. | 你们好 她叫苏 我叫斯坦·麦金尼 |
[39:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[39:45] | Would you mind if we share the booth with you? | 你们介意我们和你们坐一起吗 |
[39:46] | We don’t want to be taking up too much space | 我们不想占太多地方 |
[39:48] | once this place gets crowded. | 这个地方人会比较多 |
[39:49] | They get a big breakfast rush. | 他们有早餐高峰 |
[39:56] | We could just squeeze in here. Yeah. | 我们就凑合坐一下吧 |
[39:58] | That’ll probably be good. | 这样比较好 |
[39:59] | Yeah. Squeezey. | 嗯 挤一挤 |
[40:04] | So, couldn’t help overhearing, you guys are headed to Vegas. | 那么 我们无意中听到你们要去拉斯维加斯 |
[40:07] | What a coincidence! We’re going to Palm Springs! | 好巧 我们要去棕榈泉呢 |
[40:10] | How’s that a coincidence? | 这怎么算巧合呢 |
[40:12] | Excellent question, Stan. | 这是个好问题 斯坦 |
[40:14] | Um, see, we were heading to Vegas because we need to rent a car. | 额 是这样 我们也要去拉斯维加斯 因为我们想租一辆车 |
[40:17] | Because ours broke, | 我们的车坏掉了 |
[40:18] | literally, into thousands of pieces. | 真的是掉了 成碎片了 |
[40:21] | Which Lenny, uh… You’d think he was Walter, | 就是莱尼 额 你会把他当成瓦尔特的 |
[40:24] | but he’s actually Lenny… | 但实际上是莱尼 |
[40:25] | And he’s not Daryl, either. | 而且也不是达瑞尔 |
[40:27] | You might think that Daryl was Lenny, | 你觉得达瑞尔就是莱尼 |
[40:28] | but really Daryl’s just the new Lenny, | 但实际上达瑞尔是新的莱尼 |
[40:29] | and Lenny’s Walter. But really he’s just… He’s Lenny. | 同时莱尼是瓦尔特 但其实 他是莱尼 |
[40:32] | And so anyway, Lenny had | 总之 莱尼 |
[40:33] | to shovel our car out of the parking lot. | 把我们的车从停车场铲走了 |
[40:39] | Why don’t we order? It’s a great idea. | – 我们点餐吧 – 好主意 |
[40:41] | Okay, uh, I’m gonna have six eggs, | 我要六个鸡蛋 |
[40:43] | scrambled, side of bacon, side of sausage. | 炒的 配培根和香肠 |
[40:45] | Links or patties? Both. | – 香肠串还是肉饼 – 都要 |
[40:48] | Uh, with pancakes. | 额 还要煎饼 |
[40:49] | Regular or silver dollar? | 普通的还是厚饼的 |
[40:51] | Um, both, uh, with waffles, | 都要 还要华夫 |
[40:53] | uh, plus French toast, and regular toast. | 加上炸吐司和普通吐司 |
[40:56] | Oh, white, whole wheat, or… I want all the toast. | – 哦 白面包 全麦 还是 – 我都要 |
[40:58] | Uh, then I’ll have some ham, | 然后我还要火腿 |
[40:59] | Canadian bacon, a bear claw, couple of donuts. | 加拿大培根 熊爪糕 两个甜甜圈 |
[41:02] | Ooh, coffee cake and, uh, a fruit cup. | 哦 咖啡蛋糕 还有 水果杯 |
[41:05] | And, um, cottage cheese. | 还有农家干酪 |
[41:07] | Low fat, watching my figure. | 低脂的 我要保持身材 |
[41:17] | So, what brings you two to Vegas? | 那么 你们去拉斯维加斯做什么呢 |
[41:20] | We’re headed to a convention, the A. A. S. N. | 我们要去开一个大会 AASN |
[41:22] | Oh, great, great, super, yeah. | 哦 好的 不错啊 |
[41:24] | We’re just hoping to get | 我们就盼望着 |
[41:25] | back to our loved ones in time for Christmas. | 圣诞节和家人团聚 |
[41:27] | Are you going to eat that? | 那个你还吃吗 |
[41:29] | That’s my napkin. Yeah, but there’s jelly on it. | – 那是我的餐巾纸 – 对啊但是上面有果酱 |
[41:35] | As we were saying, uh, | 说到哪里来着 |
[41:36] | we’re afraid that if we don’t make it to Vegas today, | 我们害怕如果今天到不了拉斯维加斯的话 |
[41:38] | we’ll be stranded, alone in the desert, | 我们就会被孤独的困在沙漠里 |
[41:41] | on this most precious of holidays. | 在这么好的一个节日里 |
[41:44] | Gee willikers! You’re in a pickle! | 我了个去 你们还真是麻烦大了 |
[41:45] | Yeah, yeah, we sure are. | 是这样啊 |
[41:46] | We’re just hoping for a Christmas miracle | 也许会有圣诞节的奇迹 |
[41:48] | from some kind soul, who could give us a ride. | 比如善良的人们搭我们一程 |
[41:50] | Yeah, that’s what you need, all right. | 是啊 你们正需要帮助呢 |
[41:53] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[41:54] | We’d be incredibly grateful… I’ll bet! | – 我们绝对会很感激 – 那是当然 |
[41:56] | To anyone and possibly even somebody we just met, | 感激任何我们遇到的人 |
[41:59] | who’s heading to Vegas, has a car… | 正在赶往拉斯维加斯的人 |
[42:02] | Especially a four-door… | 还有一辆四门的车 |
[42:04] | Oh, yeah, that’d do it, all right. | 是啊 那就能解决问题了 |
[42:06] | Oh, for cryin’ out loud, can you give us a ride? | 我干脆说出来好了 你们能搭我们一程吗 |
[42:19] | Well, sure! Why didn’t you just ask? | 当然可以 为什么不直接问呢 |
[42:23] | No eatin’ in the car, though. | 但是不能在车里吃东西哈 |
[42:25] | Mmm, wouldn’t think of it. | 嗯 绝对不会 |
[42:28] | Jingle bells, jingle bells | 叮叮当 叮叮当 |
[42:31] | Whoa! This sunburn ointment really does the trick. | – 哇哦 – 这晒后修复霜真的很有效啊 |
[42:35] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[42:37] | Oh, pumpkin, I think you put a little bit too much on. | 哦 乖乖 我觉得你抹的太多了 |
[42:41] | Here, let me dab some of that off. Okay. | 让我来沾掉一点吧 |
[42:43] | Oh, pepper-pot, I’m so sorry! | 哦 宝贝 我错了 |
[42:46] | It’s okay. Let me just sit down. | 没关系 我还是先坐下吧 |
[42:47] | The thing is, pudding pop, | 哦不可以 小布丁 |
[42:49] | I can’t let you near the furniture like that. | 你这个样子我不能让你靠近沙发 |
[42:52] | Well, where can I sit? | 那 我能坐在哪里 |
[42:55] | Oh! | 哦 |
[42:58] | What are you guys doing in here? | 你们怎么在这里 |
[43:01] | Did… Did Grandma freak out and send you guys in here, too? | 是外婆发飙了把你们赶到这里了吗 |
[43:03] | A long time ago, join the club. | 说来话长了 欢迎加入 |
[43:06] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[43:07] | I’m hiding from Grandpa. I want my mommy! | 我在躲外公 我要妈妈 |
[43:10] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[43:18] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[43:21] | We | 我们 |
[43:25] | We love the desert | 我们爱沙漠 |
[43:28] | The sagebrush and the sand | 山艾和沙石 |
[43:30] | We love the desert | 我们爱沙漠 |
[43:40] | Oh, Stan, we’re in a high-gamma zone. | 哦斯坦 我们现在在强辐射区呢 |
[43:42] | Oh, oh, roger that! Yeah! | 好的 收到 |
[43:45] | Um, just out of curiosity, what’s with the hats? | 额 好奇一下 这个帽子是怎么回事 |
[43:49] | Well, you can never be too careful. No. | 小心一点总是好的 |
[43:51] | Do they seem a little weird to you? | 你不觉得他们有点奇怪吗 |
[43:53] | Yeah, almost as weird as you eating a napkin for dessert. | 是啊 就像你拿餐巾纸当甜点吃一样的奇怪 |
[43:56] | Don’t. | 别提了 |
[43:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:59] | Not really. | 不怎么样 |
[44:01] | I need a bag. Mom, not again! | – 给我个袋子 – 哦妈妈 又来了 |
[44:05] | Are you ladies okay back there? | 你们还好吗 |
[44:06] | Uh, yeah! Hey, why don’t you tell me about your convention! | 当然 嘿 讲讲你们要参加的大会怎么样 |
[44:10] | Oh, well, we go every year. It’s a real humdinger! | 好吧 我们每年都去 真的很赞 |
[44:14] | Oh, I bet! | 绝对是的 |
[44:16] | You know, it’s just so nice to be among folks | 是吧 跟有相同经历的人 |
[44:18] | who’ve had the same experience you had. | 在一起真的很好 |
[44:20] | I can imagine! | 我能想象的到 |
[44:22] | Because, you know, if it | 因为 如果你没有经历过 |
[44:23] | hasn’t happened to you, you just don’t get it. | 你就不会了解 |
[44:24] | No! Totally! It’s… Give it to me. | – 对的对的 – 快给我 |
[44:26] | What is it again? | 什么经历来着 |
[44:27] | Alien abduction. | 被外星人绑架 |
[44:33] | Mmm? | 嗯 |
[44:36] | I’m sorry, did you just say… | 抱歉 你是说 |
[44:38] | Alien abduction! | 外星人绑架 |
[44:40] | That’s what A. A. S. N. Is. | AASN就是这个意思 |
[44:42] | The Alien Abduction Survivor’s Network. | 外星人绑架幸存者联谊会 |
[44:46] | – So, which one of you… – Oh, we both were. | – 那 你们谁经历 – 哦我们都是 |
[44:50] | That’s where we met first. | 我们就是这么认识的 |
[44:51] | Yeah! Aboard the spaceship. | 在飞船上 |
[44:54] | ‘Course, we didn’t know it at the time. | 当然我们当时并不知情 |
[44:56] | Oh, no, no! Not until years later, | 直到多年后 |
[44:58] | after hypnosis recovered our repressed memories. | 催眠唤醒了我们的记忆 |
[45:03] | Oh, gosh! | 我的神呐 |
[45:07] | Sweetheart, are you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[45:09] | I’m just a little nauseous. | 我就是有点恶心 |
[45:13] | You know, that’s | 这个症状是 |
[45:15] | the single most common side-effect of an abduction. | 最常见的外星人绑架后遗症 |
[45:18] | And that increase in appetite you’re having? | 还有你最近不是胃口大开么 |
[45:21] | Now, that’s the second most common side-effect. | 那是第二常见的后遗症 |
[45:23] | Oh, believe me, I’ve been this way for a while. | 我这一阵一直都这样 没什么大不了 |
[45:26] | I mean, I think I would remember if aliens had abducted me. | 而且 我觉得如果外星人绑架过我我会记得的 |
[45:31] | Oh, no, sweetheart, that’s how it works! You never remember. | 哦不不 宝贝 就是这样的 你不会记得的 |
[45:35] | Not at first. | 至少一开始不会记得 |
[45:37] | Have you experienced an episode of lost time? | 你有没有时间飞逝的感觉呢 |
[45:40] | Uh, you mean, besides the eighteen years since my kids were born? | 哦 你指的是我有孩子以来的这十八年么 |
[45:44] | Oh, trust me, she wasn’t abducted by aliens. | 相信我 她可没被绑架过 |
[45:46] | We were together all last night in the mountains. | 昨晚我们在山上呆了一宿 |
[45:48] | That’s where they get you! | 他们就是在那里抓到你们的 |
[45:51] | Oh, I wonder if you’ve been tagged. | 我怀疑你们有做了标记 |
[45:55] | Why don’t we probe them and find out? | 不如我们探测一下她们看看 |
[45:56] | No, no, no, don’t probe them. No, no! No probe. | 不不不 不要探测她们 别别 快收起来 |
[45:58] | Okay, we’ll use the drill. That’ll leave a scar. | 行 那用钻头吧 就是会留疤 |
[46:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要 不不不 |
[46:06] | That is not necessary, okay. | 完全没有必要 |
[46:07] | I promise you, we have not been abducted by aliens. | 我保证 我们没有被外星人绑架过 |
[46:11] | That big appetite, on top of the nausea, | 胃口那么大 还恶心干呕 |
[46:15] | now, you have either been abducted by aliens or you’re pregnant! | 你要不是被外星人绑架了那就是又怀上了 |
[46:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜吗 |
[46:55] | Got everything here. | 东西都齐了 |
[46:57] | Well, good luck, Merry Christmas. | 祝你们好运 圣诞快乐 |
[47:00] | – Oh, Merry Christmas, Stan. – Bye. | -圣诞快乐 斯坦 -再见 |
[47:03] | Are you sure you’re not carrying an alien baby? | 你确定你怀的不是外星宝宝 |
[47:05] | Ah, yeah, I’m pretty sure my obstetrician would’ve caught that. | 我确定 不然我的产科医生会发现的 |
[47:10] | Well, if you change your mind, we’re in the book! | 好吧 如果你改主意了 我们的联系方式黄页里就有 |
[47:13] | – Bye, honey! – Bye. | -再见 亲爱的 -拜拜 |
[47:15] | Under “O,” For “Out of your mind.” | 在字母O列表下 全称是”脑子被驴踢了” |
[47:19] | Bye! | 再见 |
[47:20] | Okay, honey, will you watch our stuff? | 甜心 你能看一下东西吗 |
[47:22] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去下洗手间 |
[47:24] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Can we talk about you being pregnant? | 慢着 你怀孕是怎么回事 |
[47:26] | And not telling me? | 而且还不告诉我 |
[47:27] | Teddy, honey, I wanted to, but… | 泰迪宝贝 我是想告诉你的 |
[47:30] | You know, your father and I decided | 不过 你爹和我决定 |
[47:31] | to tell the whole family at once on Christmas Day. | 等到圣诞节那天再向大家宣布 |
[47:34] | Excuse me, can you spare some change for food? | 打扰一下 你能给我点零钱买吃的吗 |
[47:37] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[47:39] | – Here. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[47:43] | How could this happen? | 怎么又怀上了 |
[47:44] | I think you know how this happened. | 我想你知道是怎么回事吧 |
[47:45] | I mean, you saw the film in health class. | 我的意思是 你在生理课上都看过教育片了 |
[47:46] | I signed the permission slip. | 我还签了同意书呢 |
[47:48] | But five kids, really? | 五个孩子 真不嫌多啊 |
[47:50] | Look, we will discuss this after I pee. | 等我上完厕所咱再讨论成不 |
[47:52] | It was a really long car ride. You just watch our luggage. | 刚才在车上坐了好久 你先看好行李 |
[47:57] | Where is our luggage? | 我们的行李呢 |
[48:00] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[48:07] | Hi, there! | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[48:08] | So, uh, underneath all this medicated ointment, | 这些药膏覆盖的外表之下 |
[48:12] | there’s actually a very sensitive guy. | 是一颗丰富而敏感的心 |
[48:14] | May I offer you ladies a banana chip? | 美女们要不要吃香蕉片 |
[48:20] | Wow, it’s hard to believe that didn’t work. | 哇哦 香蕉片竟然不起作用 真邪门 |
[48:29] | Isn’t this great, finally something she can’t break. | 多美好 在这她可找不到能摔碎的东西了 |
[48:44] | Hey, honey, you almost here? | 亲爱的 你快到了吗 |
[48:47] | You what? | 什么 |
[48:49] | No, no, no, no, no! You know what? | 不不 这样吧 |
[48:50] | You stay there, I’m gonna come get you. | 你在那里等着 我去接你 |
[48:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 |
[48:53] | We’ll leave as soon as | 我们马上出发 |
[48:55] | I can convince your father to lend me the car. | 只要你爸爸肯把车借给我 |
[48:57] | So, I’ll see you when I see you. | 好的 那就一会儿见吧 |
[48:59] | Okay, love you too. | 嗯 我也爱你 |
[49:01] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[49:03] | I gotta go pick up your mom and Teddy. | 我要去接你们的娘和泰迪 |
[49:04] | You guys need to stay here with Grandma and Grandpa. | 你们在这里和外公外婆一起 |
[49:06] | No, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[49:07] | Take us with you. Don’t leave us here. | 把我们也带上吧 别扔下我们 |
[49:08] | Please, please, please! Please! | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[49:15] | All right! | 好吧 |
[49:17] | Oh, good! You’re just in time to have more Christmas cookies! | 哦太棒了 你们正好赶上圣诞小饼干 |
[49:20] | Except you. You’re still being punished. | 除了你 你还在受罚期 |
[49:23] | Petunia, Amy and Teddy are stranded in Vegas! | 佩图妮娅 艾米和泰迪被困在拉斯维加斯了 |
[49:26] | Oh, the poor things! Are they okay? | 哦可怜的宝贝们 她们还好吗 |
[49:28] | Oh, they’re fine. I just… | 她们没事 我 |
[49:29] | I need to borrow your car, so I can go get them. | 我需要借一下你们的车 去接她们 |
[49:31] | Hank, there’s an emergency. | 汉克 紧急情况 |
[49:34] | You have to drive into Las Vegas and pick up the girls! | 你得去趟拉斯维加斯把姑娘们接回来 |
[49:37] | Wait till I finish this level! | 等我打完这一关 |
[49:39] | I can see the Stone of Mitrios! | 我已经能看到Mitrios之石了 |
[49:41] | He’s not coming out of there any time soon. | 他短期内不会出来的 |
[49:43] | All right, guys, got get a change of clothes, we’re going. | 好吧 小伙子们 去换衣服吧 我们要出发了 |
[49:46] | You’re leaving me here alone on Christmas Eve? | 你们要抛下我一个人过圣诞节吗 |
[49:50] | Well… | 这个 |
[49:52] | Not entirely. | 并不完全是 |
[49:53] | Look, I haven’t got time to make that car seat work, | 我还没有弄明白那个婴儿车座怎么用 |
[49:56] | could you watch her while I’m gone? | 你能照看查莉吗 |
[49:58] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[49:59] | I always knew this day would come. | 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[50:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:07] | Hey, sweetie, we’re going to be back soon, okay? | 嘿甜心 我们马上就回来了好不好 |
[50:10] | I promise, all of us. | 我保证 我们都会回来的 |
[50:12] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[50:15] | Please make sure she has a nice Christmas Eve. | 请让她度过一个美好的圣诞夜吧 |
[50:17] | Of course, I will. | 没问题 |
[50:19] | – We’ll have a fabulous time… – Bye, Daddy. | – 我们会很愉快的 – 爸爸再见 |
[50:21] | Bye-bye, sweetie. | 拜拜宝贝 |
[50:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no! No, no, no, wait! | 哦不不 不不 等等 |
[50:31] | Wait, how do I keep her from breaking things? | 等一下 我们怎么防止她打碎东西呢 |
[50:34] | It’s easy. Just tell her not to touch them. | 很简单 告诉她不要碰就是了 |
[50:42] | I told you to watch our bags! | 我告诉过你看着我们的包包 |
[50:44] | I’m not the one who wandered off! | 我又没有随随便便就走开 |
[50:46] | Well, I had to pee! | 我要上厕所啊 |
[50:47] | Well, I still have to pee! | 而且 我还想上厕所 |
[50:50] | This is great, yep, no luggage, | 真是太棒了 没有行李 |
[50:52] | no purse, no money and I’m starving! | 没有钱包 没有钱 我还饿着呢 |
[50:55] | – It could be worse. – That’s hard to see how! | – 还可以更糟糕呢 – 我不觉得 |
[50:57] | I hope that plane ticket was worth it, Teddy. | 希望你觉得那个免费的机票值了 泰迪 |
[50:59] | Okay, you know, I did my best to get us out of this. | 我已经尽力帮我们摆脱困境了 |
[51:02] | And you haven’t exactly been helpful! | 你都没有帮上什么忙 |
[51:03] | Well, that’s because | 那是因为 |
[51:04] | you wanted to prove how responsible you were! | 你想证明自己可以承担责任 |
[51:07] | Mom, I’m not the parent! | 妈妈 我又不是家长 |
[51:08] | I’m not the one who’s supposed to actually be responsible! | 我又不是应该承担责任的人 |
[51:10] | And I’m not the one who ruined Christmas! | 我也不是毁掉圣诞的人啊 |
[51:18] | – Oh, Teddy… – That’s the meanest thing you’ve ever said to me! | – 哦 泰迪 – 这是对我说过的最伤人的话了 |
[51:21] | What? Do you think I wanted to ruin Christmas? | 难道你觉得我想把圣诞节搞砸吗 |
[51:23] | I already feel awful! And you just want me to feel worse! | 我自己已经感觉很糟糕了 你还要这样指责我 |
[51:26] | No, no, no! Teddy, come back! | 不是这样的 泰迪 回来 |
[51:28] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[51:30] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[51:34] | Turned down that street and the memories come flooding in | 转过街角 记忆潮水般涌来 |
[51:39] | The porch light is smiling | 门口的灯似乎在笑着问我 |
[51:41] | Like it’s asking me, “Where you been?” | “上哪玩儿去了” |
[51:45] | I need this more than ever | 从没如此需要 |
[51:50] | And then I open the door | 所以我推开了大门 |
[51:53] | It’s like everything that’s on my mind just disappears | 就像所有的烦心事都消失不见 |
[51:59] | And I realize how much I’m missing you | 才意识到自己有多想你 |
[52:04] | But in this moment I know that it’s true | 但此时此刻我清楚这感觉是真实的 |
[52:09] | The only thing that matters | 唯一重要的只剩下 |
[52:14] | The only thing that matters | 唯一重要的是 |
[52:18] | All that really matters | 最重要的是 |
[52:22] | Is Christmas with you | 圣诞节有你相伴 |
[52:27] | Christmas with you | 圣诞节有你相伴 |
[52:35] | Well, it’s Christmas Eve in Las Vegas, Charlie. | 看来平安夜是要在拉斯维加斯过了 查莉 |
[52:38] | All I want for Christmas is a sandwich. | 今年过节我只想要个三明治 |
[52:43] | I wish I was a mime. | 我倒挺希望自己也会演哑剧 |
[52:45] | Look at that guy, he’s doing pretty well. | 看看那位老兄 赚的不少嘛 |
[52:50] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想到一起了吗 |
[53:01] | Deck the halls with boughs of holly | 用冬青树枝来装饰大厅 |
[53:03] | Fa-la-la-la-la la-la la-la | 发啦啦啦啦 啦啦 啦啦 |
[53:06] | ‘Tis the season to be jolly | 这是个欢乐的季节 |
[53:09] | Fa-la-la la-la-la la-la-la | 发啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[53:11] | Don we now our gay apparel | 穿上我们艳丽的服装 |
[53:14] | Fa-la-la la-la-la la-la-la | 发啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 |
[53:16] | Troll the ancient Yule tide carol | 高声轮唱老古的圣诞节颂歌 |
[53:18] | Fa la la la la, | 发啦啦啦 |
[53:20] | No, no, no, no! Sorry… | 别 别 别 对不起 |
[53:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 我错了 先生 |
[53:31] | Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way | 叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当 |
[53:39] | Oh, what fun it is to ride | 我们滑雪多欢乐 |
[53:42] | In a one-horse open | 我 们 坐 在那 |
[53:46] | Sleigh, hey | 雪橇上 嘿 |
[53:49] | – Hey! What are you doing? – I’m helping you. | – 你在干什么 -我在帮你 |
[53:51] | No, I don’t need help. I can do this on my own. | 算了 我不需要 我一个人可以的 |
[53:53] | No you can’t, Teddy! You’re not even in the right key. | 你不可以 泰迪 你连调都没唱准 |
[53:55] | Dashing through the snow | 冲过大风雪 |
[53:58] | In a one-horse open sleigh | 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[54:01] | O’er the fields we go | 奔驰过田野 |
[54:03] | Laughing all the way | 欢声又笑语 |
[54:08] | Bells on bob-tails ring, making spirits bright | 铃儿响叮当 心情多舒畅 |
[54:13] | -Mom! -Shh! | -妈 -闭嘴 |
[54:15] | What fun it is to ride and sing | 今晚滑雪真欢乐 |
[54:18] | A sleighing song tonight | 把那滑雪歌儿唱 |
[54:20] | Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells | 噢 叮叮当 叮叮当 |
[54:23] | Jingle all the way | 铃儿响叮当 |
[54:26] | Oh, what fun it is to ride | 我们滑雪多欢乐 |
[54:28] | In a one-horse open sleigh | 我们坐在雪橇上 |
[54:37] | That is exactly what the holidays are like at my house. | 这跟我家里的节日气氛简直一模一样 |
[54:49] | -This is really good. -Really good. | -干得漂亮 -是啊 |
[54:58] | Take a right up there. | 那里向右拐 |
[55:00] | Up where? | 哪里 |
[55:01] | There’s a little unmarked road about 100 yards ahead. | 前方一百码处有条没有标识的小路 |
[55:03] | Trust me! I mapped it out! | 相信我 我百度过了 |
[55:06] | Oh, if we took that road, | 如果走那条路 |
[55:07] | it would’ve shaved 30 minutes off our trip. | 能省下三十分钟的路程 |
[55:09] | -Are you sure? -Trust me, go back and make the turn. | -你真的确定吗 -非常确定 掉头然后走那条路 |
[55:11] | Don’t trust him. | 别信他 |
[55:13] | I saw a movie that started like this. | 我看过一部电影 开头和这一样 |
[55:15] | How did it turn out? | 电影的结局如何 |
[55:16] | I don’t know. I got too scared and left the theater. | 不知道 吓得我离开了电影院 |
[55:19] | Oh, I stayed. The guy driving the car lived. | 噢 我没走 那个司机活下来了 |
[55:20] | Good enough for me. | 那我就放心了 |
[55:22] | But only for a minute, then he got eaten by zombies. | 但是没过多久 就被僵尸吃了 |
[55:26] | Sorry. | 我多嘴了 |
[55:28] | We wish you a Merry Christmas, hey | 我们祝你圣诞节快乐 嘿 |
[55:33] | We wish you a Merry Christmas, hey | 我们祝你圣诞节快乐 嘿 |
[55:37] | We wish you a Merry Christmas , and a Happy New Year | 我们祝你圣诞节快乐 新年也快乐 |
[55:41] | Glad tidings we bring to you and your kin | 我们把佳音带给你及你的亲友 |
[55:46] | Glad tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year | 圣诞佳音和新年佳音 |
[55:51] | Oh, bring us a figgy pudding | 噢 给我们一个无花果布丁 |
[55:53] | Oh, bring us a figgy pudding | 噢 给我们一个无花果布丁 |
[55:56] | Oh, bring us a figgy pudding | 噢 给我们一个无花果布丁 |
[55:58] | And bring it right here | 就放在这里吧 |
[56:03] | We wish you a Merry Christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[56:06] | – We wish you a Merry Christmas – Thank you. | -我们祝你圣诞快乐 -谢谢 |
[56:08] | We wish you a Merry Christmas | 我们祝你圣诞快乐 |
[56:12] | and a Happy New Year | 新年也快乐 |
[56:28] | – How’d we do? – Good enough for an $8.99 buffet! | -战绩如何 -够吃八块九毛九自助餐的了 |
[56:39] | Yeah, yeah, this is definitely the right move. | 没错 没错 一切在计划之内 |
[56:41] | Stop! | 停车 |
[56:43] | Except for the guys with guns! | 除了这帮带着枪的家伙 |
[56:45] | Those guys were not on the map. | 地图上没有这帮人啊 |
[56:49] | Who are you guys? Are you policemen? | 你们是谁 警察吗 |
[56:52] | I’m going to need to see some badges. | 给我看看你们的警徽 |
[56:54] | Badges? We don’t need no stinking badges. | 警徽 我们不需要什么破警徽 |
[57:09] | I mean, we could really be onto something here. | 我的意思是 我们可以好好考虑下这个事情 |
[57:11] | We could be the next Jersey Boys. | 我们可以成为新一代的”泽西男孩” |
[57:12] | I don’t think… | 我可不… |
[57:13] | I mean, not that we should take it straight to Broadway. | 我的意思是 我们不必直奔百老汇的 |
[57:15] | – Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. – Exactly. | -哪能一口吃个胖子对不 -是啊 |
[57:16] | I mean, we should open in Chicago or Los Angeles. | 我想了想 我们应该从芝加哥或者洛杉矶打开市场 |
[57:18] | You know, just a couple of months, work out the bugs. | 你也清楚 要花几个月的时间来磨合排练一下 |
[57:21] | Who should we get to do the music? | 你觉着谁应该为咱们打造音乐呢 |
[57:22] | Stephen Sondheim or Andrew Lloyd Webber? | 是斯蒂芬·桑德海姆还是安德鲁·劳埃德·韦伯 |
[57:24] | Ooh, Elton John. | 噢 或者是埃尔顿·约翰 |
[57:26] | Whatever, Mom. | 随你便 老妈 |
[57:27] | Oh, cheer up, kiddo! | 宝贝 打起精神来 |
[57:32] | Look, if this is… If this is about Spring Break then… | 听着 如果这是 如果这是关于春假… |
[57:34] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[57:38] | It’s hard. | 太难了 |
[57:40] | What, Mom? What is hard? | 什么 老妈 什么太难了 |
[57:44] | Letting go. | 放手 |
[57:47] | You take a trip like that | 你自己独自去旅行 |
[57:48] | by yourself and you really are a grown up. | 就必须接受你已经长大成人了 |
[57:50] | And, well, I just want you to be my baby. | 说真的 真希望你永远不要长大 |
[57:55] | Mom, I’ll always be your baby. | 妈 我永远都是你的小宝宝 |
[57:58] | And you keep making more babies, | 而且你还在生更多的宝宝 |
[57:59] | so it’s not like you’re going to run out. | 所以我们会一直陪着您的 |
[58:03] | I wish the rest of them were here. | 真希望他们也在这里 |
[58:11] | I’m sorry I ruined Christmas. | 对不起 我把圣诞节给毁了 |
[58:13] | Hey, you did not ruin Christmas. | 别瞎说 你才没有毁掉圣诞节呢 |
[58:17] | At least we’re together. | 至少我们还在一起 |
[58:19] | We can still have pancakes on Christmas morning, | 而且圣诞节早上我们还能吃上煎饼 |
[58:21] | even if they’re six hours old under a heat lamp. | 尽管是加热了六个小时的煎饼 |
[58:24] | And they’re not shaped like Christmas trees. | 而且也不是圣诞树的形状 |
[58:27] | Teddy, you gave me the best present ever! | 泰迪 你给了我人生中最好的一件礼物 |
[58:33] | My own Broadway musical! | 我自己的百老汇音乐剧 |
[58:41] | Mom, that girl. | 老妈 是那女的 |
[58:45] | She’s got our luggage! | 就是她拿走了我们的行李 |
[58:46] | She’s wearing my purple top! | 她还穿着我的紫色上衣 |
[58:49] | She looks better in it than I do! | 她穿上比我还好看 |
[58:50] | Hey, wait. We need a plan. | 别急 我们需要想个计划 |
[58:53] | No, we don’t, jump her! | 算了 不用了 直接上 |
[58:59] | All right, the jig is up. | 好了 束手就擒吧 |
[59:00] | And you look awful in that top. | 而且你穿上这件衣服难看死了 |
[59:03] | I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 对不起啊 真的很对不起 |
[59:06] | Oh, yeah, well, cry all you want, | 噢 别玩这套 使劲哭吧你 |
[59:07] | ’cause we’re calling the cops. | 因为我们要报警了 |
[59:09] | No, I swear, I’ve never done anything like this before, ever! | 别 我发誓 我之前从没干过这种事 真的 |
[59:12] | I just didn’t know what else to do because I was so hungry. | 我真的没办法了实在是太饿了 |
[59:16] | And I just saw your luggage sitting there, | 然后我就看见你们的行李就放在那里 |
[59:18] | and I haven’t eaten in so long. | 而且我很久都没有吃东西了 |
[59:20] | Could you please stop crying so I can call the cops? | 你能别哭了吗 我要报警了 |
[59:23] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[59:24] | I’m just so tired and I’m lost | 我特别累而且还迷路了 |
[59:27] | and all I want to do is just go home | 我只想回家 |
[59:29] | but I can’t because it’s like a thousand miles away. | 但那是不可能的 因为我的家远在千里之外 |
[59:32] | And I don’t have any money. | 而且我身无分文 |
[59:34] | How did that happen? | 到底是怎么回事呢 |
[59:37] | It’s a really long story. | 说来话长 |
[59:40] | We’ve got time. | 我们不急 |
[59:45] | Hold still! It won’t help to struggle. | 别动 挣扎也没用 |
[59:50] | All right, take the blindfolds off. | 可以了 把眼罩摘下来吧 |
[59:52] | Okay. | 听着 |
[59:54] | – Whatever it is you guys want… – You know what we want! | -不论你们想要什么… -你知道我们想要什么 |
[59:57] | To keep the Stone of Mitrios | 不让Mitrios之石 |
[59:59] | out of your dirty yellow hands! | 落入你们的脏手 |
[1:00:01] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – I do! | -我完全不知道你在说什么 -我知道 |
[1:00:03] | Gabe, please! | 盖比 别闹了 |
[1:00:05] | Look, we’re innocent. | 听着 我们是无辜的 |
[1:00:07] | We were just on our way to pick up my wife and my daughter… | 我们只是开车去接我老婆和闺女 |
[1:00:09] | Down an unmarked desert road, after dark, on Christmas Eve? | 在没有标识的荒郊野路 大黑天的 还在平安夜里 |
[1:00:13] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我傻啊 |
[1:00:14] | I have a PhD from Caltech! | 我可是加州理工毕业的博士 |
[1:00:17] | Really? Oh, then you’re smart enough to know that | 真的吗 那你就该知道 |
[1:00:19] | kidnapping is a felony. | 绑架是重罪吗 |
[1:00:23] | Good one. You’re very convincing. | 说得好 你挺能言善辩的 |
[1:00:26] | Look, you tell Jablowsky, whatever trick he was trying | 听着 你去告诉加布莱斯基 不管你和他想 |
[1:00:29] | to pull with you, it didn’t work. | 耍什么花招 都是徒劳的 |
[1:00:31] | We are going to grind you under our boots. | 我们会把你们碾碎在脚下 |
[1:00:34] | And there’s no way you’re getting the Stone. | 你们休想得到那石头 |
[1:00:37] | We don’t even know what that is! | 我们都没听说过那块石头 |
[1:00:39] | I do! | 我听说过 |
[1:00:40] | And we’re going to miss Christmas! What did you say? | 我们要赶不上圣诞节了 你刚才说啥 |
[1:00:42] | I know exactly what’s happening! | 我知道事情的真相 |
[1:00:44] | We’re in the middle of Live Death! | 我们在”生死”之间 |
[1:00:46] | Which is? | 什么 |
[1:00:47] | Okay, so every Christmas Eve, Chuck Jablowsky, | 是这样的 每年的平安夜 查克·加布莱斯基 |
[1:00:50] | the multi-gazillionaire who invented Galaxy of Death, | 这位身家数十亿 死亡星系游戏的发明者 |
[1:00:53] | he hosts this legendary paintball tournament based on the game. | 都会组织一场以游戏为背景的传奇彩弹锦标赛 |
[1:00:56] | It’s like a giant video game come to life! | 就像穿越到游戏里一样 |
[1:00:58] | Why does he do it on Christmas Eve? | 但他为什么要选在平安夜呢 |
[1:01:00] | Because half the programmer who work for him are Hindu. | 因为他手下有一半人是印度人 |
[1:01:02] | And the other half are antisocial nerds who have no life. | 另一半是没什么生活有不擅交际的技术宅 |
[1:01:05] | I’m starting to realize why | 我开始意识到为什么 |
[1:01:06] | there weren’t any hot girls in that crowd. | 那群人里面没有漂亮软妹了 |
[1:01:10] | How long does the game last? | 这个游戏会持续多长时间 |
[1:01:12] | Until either the Yellow team captures the Stone of Mitrios, | 直到黄队抢到Mitrios之石 |
[1:01:14] | or the Red team wipes them all out. | 或者红队把敌人全部消灭 |
[1:01:16] | Usually takes a couple of days. | 一般会持续几天 |
[1:01:18] | So we’re stuck here till after Christmas? | 那咱们只能在这里过圣诞了吗 |
[1:01:20] | Well, not if we escape! | 逃出去不就完了 |
[1:01:21] | All right, you know what, let’s scoot our chairs back to back | 听我指挥 把椅子靠近 咱们背对背 |
[1:01:24] | and then, maybe we could untie the ropes, all right. | 然后 也许就能解开绳子了 对吧 |
[1:01:26] | Here we go. | 动手吧 |
[1:01:27] | All right, working already, huh? | 好了 管用吗 |
[1:01:29] | Wait, no, Dad. Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad, Dad… | 等等 别 爸 爸 爸 爸 爸 |
[1:01:32] | Gabe, you bumped me out of position! | 盖比 你别撞我 |
[1:01:33] | You bumped me! Sit still! | 是你撞的我 坐着别动 |
[1:01:36] | This was my idea! Let me do what I got to do! | 这是我出的主意 所以让我来动手 |
[1:01:38] | Yes, but I’m smaller and more agile! | 没错 但是我个头儿更小更灵敏 |
[1:01:41] | Well, I’m bigger and you need to listen to me! | 那好 我块头儿更大所以你要听我的 |
[1:01:42] | Dad’s right. | 老爸说的对 |
[1:01:45] | How did you get free? | 你怎么解开绳子的 |
[1:01:47] | My arms are all lubed up with sunburn ointment. | 我胳膊上涂满了治晒伤软膏 |
[1:01:49] | Slipped them right out. | 然后就滑出来了 |
[1:01:52] | Untie us! | 快给我们松绑 |
[1:01:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah! | 噢 好的 好的 |
[1:01:56] | Wow, that’s really easy to undo. | 哇 解开一点儿都不费劲 |
[1:01:58] | I guess Caltech doesn’t have a knot tying requirement. | 我猜加州理工没有打结这门课 |
[1:02:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走吧 |
[1:02:06] | Wait, wait, wait… We might have to shoot our way out. | 等等 等等 也许我们需要杀出重围 |
[1:02:11] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:02:13] | Here goes. | 拿好了 |
[1:02:16] | Yes! All right! | 好了 出发吧 |
[1:02:17] | Okay, boys, are we ready? | 好了 孩子们 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:19] | – Yeah! – All right! | -好了 -好的 |
[1:02:20] | On three. One, two, three! | 数三下 一 二 三 |
[1:02:26] | Wow. Okay, on three. One, two, three! | 重来 数到三 一 二 三 |
[1:02:31] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[1:02:34] | – Come on! – Allow me. | -搞什么 -让我来 |
[1:02:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:47] | Nobody in here. | 这里没人 |
[1:02:58] | Hey, remember us? | 嘿 还记得我们吗 |
[1:03:00] | Where’s our car? | 我们的车呢 |
[1:03:01] | Can’t talk, already dead! | 不能说话 已经出局 |
[1:03:03] | Oh, come on! | 我靠 |
[1:03:05] | Rules are rules for a reason, okay, pal | 规则就是规则 谅解下 老兄 |
[1:03:08] | Give us a break, man! It’s Christmas Eve! | 得了吧 兄弟 今儿可是平安夜啊 |
[1:03:10] | We’re not like you! We have lives! | 我们不像你 我们有自己的人生 |
[1:03:12] | Hey, man, I chose to be here! | 怎么说话呢 这是我自己选的 |
[1:03:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:03:15] | Guys, you gotta check out this map! | 同志们 快看看这地图 |
[1:03:17] | Oh, does it prove I was right about the shortcut? | 这能不能证明我的捷径没有指错 |
[1:03:20] | Oh, other than the part where we got kidnapped? | 或者有没有显示我们现在身处何方 |
[1:03:22] | Can you find our car on this thing? | 你能查出我们的汽车在哪吗 |
[1:03:24] | I think it’s over there, past the Tower of Doom. | 应该在那里 要经过死亡之塔 |
[1:03:26] | But we’re deep in Red team territory. | 但我们现在身处红方腹地 |
[1:03:29] | If we run for it, we’ll probably just get kidnapped again. | 如果我们逃跑 很有可能再次被抓 |
[1:03:32] | – On the other hand… – What? | -但是… -但是什么 |
[1:03:35] | Their whole strategy’s outlined in this plan. | 他们整个的作战计划在我手里 |
[1:03:38] | And it’s right out of Galaxy of Death. | 里面有死亡星系的每个细节 |
[1:03:40] | I know exactly how this is going to play out. | 我知道该怎么玩儿了 |
[1:03:44] | So can you get us to the car? | 那你能让咱们找到车吗 |
[1:03:46] | Dad, I can do better than that. | 老爸 我的能力不仅局限于此 |
[1:03:49] | I think I can win this thing. | 我有信心能打赢这场仗 |
[1:03:54] | So, I really wanted to go to this music festival. | 所以 我很想去这次的音乐节 |
[1:03:57] | But my mom said I was too young and irresponsible | 但我妈妈说我还太小 不放心 |
[1:04:01] | to go cross-country without an adult. | 在没有大人的陪同下去这么远的地方 |
[1:04:03] | Mmm, I’ve heard that before. | 嗯 也有人这么和我说过 |
[1:04:04] | I’ve said that before. | 是我说的 |
[1:04:05] | So, we got in this huge fight, | 所以我们就大吵了一架 |
[1:04:07] | of course, because we fight about everything. | 当然了 我们经常吵架 |
[1:04:09] | My clothes, my grades, my nose piercing, | 我的着装啊 我的成绩啊 还有穿鼻孔 |
[1:04:12] | which actually she was right about, | 这件事她还真说对了 |
[1:04:13] | because I still can’t smell on this side. | 因为穿孔的这边一直闻不到气味 |
[1:04:16] | Lesson learned. | 记下了 |
[1:04:18] | So, she said that if I went to the festival, | 后来 她说如果我去音乐节 |
[1:04:19] | then I might as well not even bother coming home. | 那就别想再回家了 |
[1:04:23] | And I went anyway. | 我还是走了 |
[1:04:25] | And then my ride ditched me, and I wound up stranded here. | 后来我的车坏了 就被困在了这里 |
[1:04:30] | Well, did you call your mom? | 那你有给你妈妈打过电话吗 |
[1:04:31] | But she said she’d never forgive me. | 但她说过她永远都不会原谅我的 |
[1:04:35] | Well, you know, sometimes moms say things they don’t really mean. | 这个嘛 有时候妈妈们就是刀子嘴豆腐心 |
[1:04:39] | Yeah, we do, all the time. | 没错 就是这样 |
[1:04:40] | I once told Teddy if she didn’t clean her room, | 有一次我让泰迪打扫自己的房间 |
[1:04:42] | she’d have to sleep outside in the yard. | 否则就睡外面的院子里 |
[1:04:43] | – I did have to sleep outside in the yard. – It was summer. | -我的确睡在院子里了 -当时是夏天 |
[1:04:45] | Look, the point is, it’s Christmas Eve. | 听着 重点是 今天是平安夜 |
[1:04:49] | Call your mom. | 给妈妈打电话 |
[1:04:50] | I can’t. I’m too scared. | 不成 我害怕 |
[1:04:55] | Do you want me to call her? | 你想让我给她打吗 |
[1:04:59] | Hi, Brenda? This is Amy Duncan. | 喂 布伦达是吗 我是艾米·邓肯 |
[1:05:04] | This is going to take a little bit of explaining. | 我得先跟你好好解释一下 |
[1:05:08] | It’s going to be fine. | 一定会没事的 |
[1:05:10] | I don’t know, my mom can be pretty nuts sometimes. | 我说不准 我妈妈有时候真的很疯狂 |
[1:05:13] | Yeah, well, they all can. | 是啊 妈妈们都这样 |
[1:05:15] | I don’t know, your mom seems really chill. | 是吗 可是你妈妈看起来很淡定啊 |
[1:05:18] | My mom wants to turn our arguments into a Broadway musical. | 我老妈都想把我们争吵的部分写成百老汇音乐剧 |
[1:05:23] | Wow, that is nuts. Yep! | 呃 那这是够疯的 没错 |
[1:05:25] | What a coincidence! I have four kids, too! | 不会吧 这么巧 我也有四个孩子 |
[1:05:28] | Oh, my gosh! I’m pregnant, too, hah! It’s like we’re twins! | 老天 我也怀孕了 哈 咱俩就像双胞胎一样 |
[1:05:32] | Do you watch The Bachelor? | 那你看单身会吗 |
[1:05:34] | I know, isn’t she heinous? | 是啊是啊 她太欠揍了 |
[1:05:36] | I can’t believe he picked her. | 我都不相信他竟然选的是她 |
[1:05:37] | You know what, though? | 知道吗 |
[1:05:38] | Underneath all that craziness they really do love us. | 尽管她们都疯疯癫癫的 可她们是真的爱咱们 |
[1:05:42] | And reality TV. Yeah, that too. | 还有爱看真人秀 嗯 都爱看那个 |
[1:05:47] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[1:05:49] | Jordan, here’s someone who wants to talk to you. | 乔丹 有人想和你说话 |
[1:06:01] | – Hi, Mom. – How did it go? | -喂 妈妈 -你俩聊得怎么样 |
[1:06:03] | Oh, we totally agreed about the girl in The Bachelor. | 哦 我俩对单身会里面那个女的的看法完全一致啊 |
[1:06:05] | Oh, no, I mean, do you think they’re going to make up? | 呃 不是 我是想问你觉得她俩会和好吗 |
[1:06:08] | I miss you, too. | 我也很想念你 |
[1:06:12] | I think they just did. | 我觉得她俩和好了 |
[1:06:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:18] | I love you too, Mom! | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[1:06:21] | I’ll see you soon. | 很快我就会回去看你的 |
[1:06:29] | Everything okay? | 都还好吧 |
[1:06:32] | Thank you so much! | 真的很谢谢你们 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, you’re so welcome. | 噢 别客气 |
[1:06:36] | So, you headed to the airport? | 那你是要去机场了吗 |
[1:06:40] | You are going home, right? | 你要回家了对吧 |
[1:06:41] | Yeah, yeah, it’s just… | 是啊 没错 只是 |
[1:06:43] | The plane fare’s a little too much for my mom to handle. | 只是买机票的钱对我妈妈来说实在是有点困难 |
[1:06:45] | So, I’m just going to find a shelter tonight. | 所以我今晚还是先找一个地方住下 |
[1:06:48] | And then figure out some way to get enough money for a bus fare. | 然后再想办法弄到钱买一张车票 |
[1:06:53] | But, don’t worry. I’m not going to steal anything. | 但 别担心我不会去偷东西的 |
[1:06:55] | No, no, no, it’s not that, um… | 不是不是 我们不是在想那个 呃 |
[1:07:02] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你能收下 |
[1:07:05] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:07:06] | It’s a plane ticket. | 是机票啊 |
[1:07:08] | – No, no! – Yeah! | -不行 -收下吧 |
[1:07:09] | No, no I can’t! | 不行 我不能 |
[1:07:11] | Yeah, it’s brought me a lot of trouble. | 你可以的 它给我带来了许多麻烦 |
[1:07:12] | But, if it gets you home for Christmas, then it’s worth it. | 但如果这机票能让你回家过圣诞节 那就很值 |
[1:07:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:07:27] | Thanks again. | 再一次 谢谢 |
[1:07:29] | Oh, my gosh! You need your top back! | 哦对了 我该把衣服还给你 |
[1:07:31] | No, no, no, keep it! It looks better on you, | 不 不用了 你穿着吧 你穿这件衣服 |
[1:07:33] | than it ever did on me. | 比我穿更好看 |
[1:07:35] | Well, thanks again, again! | 真的是谢谢你们了 谢谢 |
[1:07:38] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:07:40] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞节快乐 |
[1:07:44] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[1:07:48] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你感到自豪 |
[1:07:50] | That was such a grown-up thing you just did. | 你真的做了一件非常成熟理性的事情 |
[1:07:52] | Grown-up enough to go on Spring Break? | 成熟到能去过春假了吗 |
[1:07:54] | Yeah, if you had a ticket! | 嗯 如果你有票的话 |
[1:07:56] | – That’s painfully ironic. – Yeah! | -好苦逼好讥讽 -没错 |
[1:08:06] | Hey, are you sure this is | 你确定这里 |
[1:08:08] | the place where we’re supposed to meet Dad? | 老爸说好来接我们的地方吗 |
[1:08:11] | He’s not answering his phone. | 他一直不接电话 |
[1:08:13] | You know what? I’ll just text him. | 算了 我还是发短信给他吧 |
[1:08:16] | Stay together. Let’s move, let’s move! | 呆在一起 快跑 跑 |
[1:08:19] | Bravo team, head on a swivel. | 很不错 头都动起来 |
[1:08:23] | Guard the right perimeter. | 注意提高警惕看周围 |
[1:08:38] | Dad, when you’re in the kill zone, you gotta keep it on vibrate! | 老爸 处于杀戮地带的时候手机是要打到震动上的好吧 |
[1:08:40] | I hate vibrate! It tickles. | 我不喜欢震动 弄得我痒痒的 |
[1:08:43] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[1:08:44] | I am texting your mother back. | 我给你老妈回短信啊 |
[1:08:47] | Hey, there is no texting in the kill zone! | 喂 在杀戮地带不允许发短信 |
[1:08:51] | – PJ. – Got it. | -PJ -解决了 |
[1:08:54] | These nerds go down easy. | 打这些傻瓜都太容易了 |
[1:08:57] | Dad! Come on! We’re almost through the Plains of Fire! | 老爸 快点 我们就快穿过烈火平原了 |
[1:08:59] | You could practically see the Wastelands of Gorlion from here! | 咱马上就能看见荒原了 |
[1:09:02] | Wait a minute. We are going straight to the car, correct? | 等等 我们是要直走去车那里 对吧 |
[1:09:06] | Yeah! Yeah, Dad, it’s just past the Wastelands. | 是啊 没错 老爸 得先经过荒原 |
[1:09:12] | – Is it? – No! | -咱去车那里吗 -不去 |
[1:09:18] | Oh, my gosh, it’s your father! | 上帝啊 你爸来信儿了 |
[1:09:20] | “Running late, can’t call | 有事耽误了 在杀戮地带里 |
[1:09:22] | or text from the kill zone. Love you, BRB.” | 不能打电话也不能发短信 爱你 回见 |
[1:09:26] | That’s random. | 这都哪跟哪呀 |
[1:09:28] | So much for us all spending Christmas together. | 看来这圣诞就咱俩过了 |
[1:09:31] | Hey, we will be together! | 嘿 我们都会在一起的 |
[1:09:34] | You know, we know what route they’re taking. | 咱又不是不知道他们往哪走 |
[1:09:36] | We can rent a car and meet them halfway. Come on! | 租辆车 咱就能在半路上碰见他们了 快来 |
[1:09:40] | – Wow. – Let’s go. | -哇哈 -快走吧 |
[1:09:41] | You go, girlfriend! | 你打头阵 姑娘 |
[1:09:44] | Lady Luck Car Rental. | 好机会出租车租赁处 |
[1:09:46] | “Open 364 days a year.” | 364天全天开放 |
[1:09:50] | Oh, God, it’s after midnight. Nothing’s going to be open! | 天啊 现在都过了午夜了 哪个店也不会开门的 |
[1:09:56] | What about that place? | 你看那个 |
[1:10:02] | Oh, hey! Merry Christmas! | 你们好吗 圣诞节快乐啊 |
[1:10:05] | – Merry Christmas to you! – Thank you. | -圣诞快乐 -谢谢 |
[1:10:07] | You know, I knew if I stayed open all night long on Christmas, | 跟你说吧 我就知道如果我圣诞节这天全天开店的话 |
[1:10:10] | it would pay off. | 肯定就能赚到 |
[1:10:11] | Yeah, the thing is, | 是哈 其实吧 |
[1:10:13] | we were hoping you knew of a rental car place that might be open. | 我们是想问问你知不知道哪家出租车公司这会儿还开着门 |
[1:10:17] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[1:10:18] | Well, you see, that’s the trouble with car places. | 嗯 你看吧 这就是租车行的问题 |
[1:10:21] | There’s no culture of commitment. | 它们就没有不离不弃的传统 |
[1:10:23] | That’s why I sold my garage | 所以我才卖掉了车库 |
[1:10:24] | moved to Vegas, I bought this place from Gary… | 搬到维加斯来 从加里那买了这个地方 |
[1:10:27] | – Uh, it, so you’re not Gary? – No! | -噢 所以你不是加里了 -当然不是 |
[1:10:30] | No, no. My name is… | 其实我叫 |
[1:10:31] | Wait! Don’t tell us Are you Walter?? | 慢 先别说 你是瓦尔特吗 |
[1:10:33] | How’d you guess that? | 你怎么猜出来的 |
[1:10:35] | Oh, we used your old | 噢 我们用了你那个 |
[1:10:37] | garage a few hundred miles back for towing… | 好几百英里开外的旧车库 来拖 |
[1:10:39] | Actually, shoveling. | 准确的说应该是铲 |
[1:10:41] | Wow, imagine that! Say, how’s Lenny doin’? | 哇 很难想象啊 莱尼最近怎样 |
[1:10:43] | – He’s great. – Great. | -他很不错 -太好了 |
[1:10:44] | – Doing great. – So’s Daryl. | -一直不错呢 -达瑞尔也是 |
[1:10:46] | – Oh, you know Daryl? – Yeah. | -啊哈 你认识达瑞尔吗 -是的 |
[1:10:48] | – Amazing. – Yeah, yeah, it really has been. | -太棒了 -是啊 那确实 |
[1:10:51] | Ah, so listen, Walter, my family’s Christmas | 那啥 瓦尔特 我们家这圣诞节能不能过好 |
[1:10:53] | depends on our not being in Vegas when the sun comes up. | 就全指着我俩天亮前能不能赶到维加斯了 |
[1:10:56] | – Uh-huh. – So, what’s our best bet? | -这样 -所以说 我们预期最好的结果是什么 |
[1:11:22] | Really thought we would’ve come across them by now. | 我真心以为这会儿我们就能碰上他们了 |
[1:11:26] | Let’s take a rest. | 咱休息一下吧 |
[1:11:42] | Merry Christmas, baby. | 圣诞快乐 宝贝 |
[1:11:44] | Merry Christmas, Mama. | 妈妈你也是 |
[1:11:51] | I hope the guys are okay. | 希望那几个家伙都还好 |
[1:11:54] | Wherever they are. | 不管在哪里 |
[1:12:00] | There’s something over here. | 这边似乎有些什么 |
[1:12:02] | I’m looking for a sign | 我在心中寻找陌生的痕迹 |
[1:12:06] | To show me that I’m right | 来告诉我 我是对的 |
[1:12:09] | On cue to break the fall | 心绪中断了黄昏 |
[1:12:11] | When our back’s against the wall | 当我们背靠着墙 |
[1:12:14] | So I’ll take it as it comes | 所以它到来时我就迎接它 |
[1:12:18] | I’ll show off anyone who thinks I’ll take it slow | 我会展示给那些认为我会慢慢来的人看 |
[1:12:22] | Go! Go! Go! | 上啊 上啊 |
[1:12:35] | Everybody on the ridge. On the ridge! | 大家都去山脊上 去山脊上 |
[1:12:38] | Move! Move! | 快跑 跑 |
[1:12:40] | You better believe | 你最好要相信 |
[1:12:59] | PJ Pj! | |
[1:13:14] | Dad! | 老爸 |
[1:13:29] | Do it for Dad! | 为了老爸 快去 |
[1:14:06] | Yes! Yes! Yeah! | 太好了 太好了 |
[1:14:09] | The Stone of Mitrios is mine! | 这块璀璨之石是我的了 |
[1:14:15] | So close, too. | 都这么接近了 |
[1:14:17] | Who are you? You’re not even in the game! | 你是谁啊 游戏里根本没有你呀 |
[1:14:20] | Oh, yeah? Then why am I holding the Stone of Mitrios? | 哦是吗 那为什么这Mitrios之石在我手里呢 |
[1:14:26] | Here comes Jablowsky. | 杰布罗斯基来了 |
[1:14:28] | He’s gonna crush you! | 他会灭了你的 |
[1:14:30] | Well, actually, he’s gonna pay a guy to crush you. | 其实 他会雇个人来灭了你 |
[1:14:37] | Chuck Jablowsky. | 查克·杰布罗斯基 |
[1:14:41] | Do you know what happens to people that crash my paintball game? | 你知道毁了我的漆弹游戏后会有什么后果吗 |
[1:14:45] | You send them on their way | 你会把他们赶走 |
[1:14:46] | with a severe scolding and a free smart phone? | 顺带着一顿臭骂和一个智能手机吗 |
[1:14:48] | No, I pay a guy to crush them. | 错 我会雇个人来灭了他们 |
[1:14:50] | Told you so. | 就跟你说吧 |
[1:14:51] | Unless you’re wearing my team uniform, | 但你们穿的是我们队的队服 |
[1:14:54] | in which case, I win! | 所以说 我赢了 |
[1:14:58] | That’s my boy! | 这才是我的好儿子 |
[1:15:00] | I’m the guy that lets him | 我是那个让他 |
[1:15:01] | slack off homework so he can play the game. | 撇开作业玩这个游戏的人 |
[1:15:04] | Sir, thank you so much for not paying a guy to crush us. | 先生 谢谢你没雇人来揍我们 |
[1:15:08] | And may I say it’s a huge honor | 而且能握一下您出奇小的手 |
[1:15:09] | just to shake your bizarrely small hand. | 真是无比荣幸 |
[1:15:12] | The pleasure’s all mine, kid. You won the game for me! | 这都是我的荣幸 孩子 你为我赢得了这个游戏 |
[1:15:14] | What can I do to repay you? | 我能为你们做点什么吗 |
[1:15:16] | I believe a smart phone was mentioned. | 我相信我刚刚就提过智能手机的事了 |
[1:15:20] | Actually, we need a lift. | 其实 我们需要搭车 |
[1:15:26] | Any chance the cook can | 厨师能不能 |
[1:15:27] | make pancakes shaped like Christmas trees? | 做一些圣诞树形状的小薄饼啊 |
[1:15:29] | He can barely make them round. | 圆形的他都弄不了 |
[1:15:36] | I’m sorry you didn’t get | 我很抱歉你没能 |
[1:15:37] | to watch Charlie put the star on the tree. | 看着查莉把星星放在圣诞树上 |
[1:15:39] | Oh, that’s okay, sweetie. We’ll have other Christmases. | 没事 宝贝 圣诞节年年都有 |
[1:15:55] | How did you guys… | 你们是怎么 |
[1:15:56] | A buddy of mine triangulated your cell phones and gave us a lift. | 我一个朋友用三角学分析了你们的手机还让我们搭了车 |
[1:16:00] | No way! | 不会吧 |
[1:16:01] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[1:16:04] | Bye! Thank you! | 拜拜 谢谢 |
[1:16:06] | Thanks! | 谢了 |
[1:16:11] | How did you guys get here? | 你们是怎么来这的 |
[1:16:13] | Oh, you see that tandem bike? Yeah. | 噢 你看见那个双人自行车了吗 嗯 |
[1:16:14] | We rode it here. From Las Vegas. | 我们骑着它 从拉斯维加斯一路过来的 |
[1:16:17] | Wow, that’s like… Ninety miles. | 哇天啊 那可是 九十英里啊 |
[1:16:20] | My butt hurts. | 我屁股都疼了 |
[1:16:22] | I just wish my parents and Charlie were here. | 真希望我父母和查莉都在这里 |
[1:16:25] | Hey! | 快看啊 |
[1:16:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:29] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:16:30] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:16:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:16:36] | Hey, there’s my girl! | 嘿 我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:16:38] | Hi! Charlie! | 嗨 查莉 |
[1:16:40] | Who left my baby in the middle of the desert? | 谁把我的宝贝丢在沙漠里了 |
[1:16:43] | There we go! | 来 抱起来 |
[1:16:45] | Good thing I took that shortcut, or I never would have… | 幸运的是我走了个捷径 不然我就 |
[1:16:46] | Hole in one! Is that the Stone of Mitrios? | 这真是一杆进洞啊 这不是璀璨之石吗 |
[1:16:51] | The real thing. Did you finish the game? | 货真价实哦 你玩完那个游戏了吗 |
[1:16:53] | Yeah, I did. I got thumb blisters like you wouldn’t believe. | 当然了 我手指上的水泡多到你想都想象不到 |
[1:16:57] | Who’s that? Mama. | 这是谁呀 妈妈 |
[1:16:58] | Who’s that? That’s Mommy. | 这是谁呀 这是妈咪 |
[1:17:00] | Petunia, how’d you get the car seat to work? | 佩图妮娅 你怎么让车座好起来的 |
[1:17:02] | It was easy. | 其实很简单 |
[1:17:04] | This thing was stuck in the mechanism. | 这东西卡在里面了 |
[1:17:06] | It just about fell out in my hands. | 它就掉到我手里 |
[1:17:09] | The star! | 是那个星星 |
[1:17:13] | Okay, Charlie! You’re on! | 好啦 查莉 放上去吧 |
[1:17:22] | Way to carry on the tradition, Charlie! | 完全按照传统进行哦 查莉 |
[1:17:26] | It certainly has been a strange holiday. | 这绝对是一个奇怪到不能再奇怪的假期了 |
[1:17:29] | Actually, Mom, I think this is the best Christmas I’ve ever had. | 事实上 妈 我觉得这是我度过的最好的圣诞节了 |
[1:17:34] | Thanks for saying that, Mama. | 谢谢你能说这些 老妈 |
[1:17:36] | I’ll second that. Best Christmas ever! | 我也同意 最好的圣诞节了这是 |
[1:17:39] | Thirded! | 我也同意 |
[1:17:40] | Amen, brother! Ow! | 阿门 老哥 喔疼 |
[1:17:42] | Dude, you… | 大哥你搞什么 |
[1:17:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:17:47] | Dude! Did you see that? | 老弟 你看到了吗 |
[1:17:49] | She just winked at me! | 她向我眨眼了 |
[1:17:51] | It’s a Christmas miracle. | 这真是圣诞奇迹啊 |
[1:17:54] | Who wants pancakes? | 谁想吃煎饼饼啊 |
[1:17:57] | Hey, look at this! They look like little Christmas trees. | 嘿 看啊 这些就像小圣诞树一样 |
[1:18:01] | Speaking of Christmas miracles… | 说到圣诞奇迹 |
[1:18:03] | I have another one. | 我也有一个事 |
[1:18:05] | Oh, I have to film this. | 噢 我得把这录下来 |
[1:18:10] | Okay, here goes. | 好了 说吧 |
[1:18:13] | Are you ready? | 都准备好了吗 |
[1:18:15] | We’re having another baby! | 我们又要有一个宝宝啦 |
[1:18:21] | Congratulations! Mints all around! | 恭喜啊 吃点薄荷糖 |
[1:18:25] | Well, I know one thing you’re good at. | 嗯 我知道你有件事很在行了 |
[1:18:27] | Making beautiful babies. | 创造美丽的宝宝 |
[1:18:31] | I love you, too, Petunia. | 我也爱你 佩图妮娅 |
[1:18:34] | Well, it looks like you’re going to be a big sister, too. | 嗯 看起来你也要当大姐姐了 |
[1:18:36] | Good luck, Charlie! | 祝你好运喽 查莉 |
[1:18:51] | Sir, you’re going to have to check this. No. | 先生 这东西必须要经过检查 不行 |
[1:18:53] | No, I’m not… Give me… | 不 我不会 给我 |
[1:18:57] | Give it up, Gabe. | 松手吧 盖比 |
[1:19:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, due to | 女士们先生们 |
[1:19:02] | our aggressive policy of overselling all flights, | 由于过度卖票的侵略性政策 |
[1:19:05] | we are overbooked by one seat. | 我们这有一个超额预定的位子 |
[1:19:08] | So if anyone wants a free round trip… | 如果你们哪一位想要来回的免费票的话 |
[1:19:09] | Right here! Whoo! | 这里这里 哇哈 |
[1:19:14] | Your turn. | 该你去了 |
[1:19:17] | We’ll be back by New Year’s. | 我们新年的时候回来 |
[1:19:19] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[1:19:27] | At what price, Teddy? At what price? | 什么代价呢 泰迪 会是什么样的代价 |
[1:19:31] | I mean, what if we… | 我是说 如果我们 |
[1:19:39] | What am I doing? | 我这是干啥 |
[1:19:42] | Cut! | 卡 |
[1:19:46] | Set and action! | 准备开拍 |
[1:19:49] | Oh, hey. Oh, hey. | 嗯 对 嗯 对 |
[1:19:55] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:19:57] | And yoghurt. | 还有酸奶 |
[1:19:58] | Yoghurt isn’t even on the menu. | 菜单上都没有酸奶 |
[1:20:02] | Know what I mean? | 你明白我说什么呢吗 |
[1:20:06] | I’ve no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[1:20:08] | I do. | 我知道 |
[1:20:09] | Bradley… | 布拉德利 |
[1:20:12] | And gag reel. | 又一个搞笑片段 |