时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | “Guys with Kids” Is taped in front of a live studio audience. | “奶爸当家”是在现场录音室观众的观看下录制完成的 |
[00:03] | Here it is… One spin will determine | 情况是这样的 一次掷色子将决定 |
[00:05] | who has to take Clark and Yoda to Donny Newman’s | 谁必须在今天下午带Clark和Yoda |
[00:06] | terrible, horrible, roller-skating birthday party this afternoon. | 参加Donny Newman家糟糕透顶的滑旱冰生日派对 |
[00:12] | Three, yes! Winner, ha ha! | 3 太好了 我赢了 哈哈 |
[00:15] | Chutes and Ladders, game of steel, uh! | 爬坡与梯子 钢铁的游戏 |
[00:19] | I’m watching the football game with my guys. | 我要跟哥几个一起看足球比赛 |
[00:23] | Is this really how you make decisions? | 你们真的这样做决定吗? |
[00:25] | More fun than talking it out. | 比干说更有意思 |
[00:29] | Mom, this fell off your window. | 妈妈 这东西从你窗户上掉下来了 |
[00:32] | How? | 怎么掉的 |
[00:33] | We were hanging on it. | 我们正挂在它上面 |
[00:35] | – What is wrong with you two? – Run! Run! | -你们两个到底怎么啦 -快跑 快跑 |
[00:38] | Hide in the hamper. | 往大篮子里藏 |
[00:40] | I’ll come get you when the coast is clear. | 安全没事之后 我就去找你们 |
[00:42] | Those boys. | 这俩小子呀 |
[00:44] | Baby, we were talking about replacing the blinds anyway. | 亲爱的 反正我们也正考虑 把百叶窗换了 |
[00:48] | Guys, what do you think we should get, | 伙计们 你们觉得我们该怎么弄 |
[00:50] | shutters or drapes? | 百叶窗还是窗帘 |
[00:52] | Hey, they don’t always get to weigh in on our decisions. | 嘿 他们并不总是参与我们的决定 |
[00:56] | – What? – They don’t live here. | -什么 -他们不在这住 |
[00:57] | Oh, it’d be cool if we did, though, right? | 哦 如果我们住在这的话 也没事 对吧 |
[01:01] | We could tell each other secrets while we fall asleep. | 我们可以在入睡时 八卦一下对方 |
[01:04] | These guys don’t all get a vote in everything we do. | 这些人不能在我们做的任何事情上都有投票权 |
[01:09] | We were talking about buying a toy bin, uh-huh? | 我们那时正考虑要买个玩具箱子 是吧 |
[01:12] | Then you go out with those two and come back | 然后你跟这俩人出去 但却把那边那个图书馆卡片 |
[01:14] | with that old card catalog thing over there, | 目录柜带回来了 |
[01:17] | which, may I say, holds nothing. | 这东西 请允许我说 装不下任何东西 |
[01:21] | It’s from a simpler time. | 它的时代更简约 |
[01:24] | Okay, hey, no problem. Staying out of your life. | 好吧 嘿 没问题 不再干扰你们的生活 |
[01:29] | You look so pretty in this picture, Aunt Marny. | Marny阿姨 这张照片中的你太漂亮了 |
[01:33] | Oh, thank you, sweetheart. | 哦 谢谢你 小宝贝儿 |
[01:36] | Oh, you are so lucky to have a girl. | 哦 你有个女孩儿实在是太幸运了 |
[01:40] | The closest my boys come to complimenting me | 我那些儿子们表扬我时 最亲近的举动就是 |
[01:43] | is punching me in the butt. | 往我屁股上来两拳 |
[01:45] | Girls are so sweet and so quiet, | 女孩子很可爱很安静 |
[01:50] | and you get to dress them up | 而且你给她们穿漂亮的衣服 |
[01:52] | and go get your nails done together and– | 一起做指甲 |
[01:54] | If I had a little girl, | 如果我有个小女孩 |
[01:57] | I would buy her so many barrettes. | 我会给她买很多发夹 |
[02:00] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[02:05] | H-hey. Hey, guys. | 嘿 嘿 伙计们 |
[02:08] | Come on, let’s go to Chris’ house and watch some football. | 快点 咱们去Chris家去看足球 |
[02:11] | – Football. – Yeah. | – 足球 – 哦也 |
[02:39] | You guys, I’m in trouble. | 伙计们 我有麻烦了 |
[02:40] | Marny wants to try for a girl again, I can tell. | Marny又要试试要个女孩了 我能看出来 |
[02:44] | That’s insane. You guys already have four kids. | 疯了吧 你们俩已经有四个孩子了 |
[02:46] | Why do you need more? You’re not farmers. | 你们为什么还要啊 你们又不是农场主 |
[02:48] | I know, but once Marny gets it in her head | 我知道啊 但是一旦Marny脑袋里认定 |
[02:51] | that she wants to have another kid, | 她想再要一个孩子 |
[02:52] | there’s no stopping her. | 九头牛都拉不回来 |
[02:54] | Sure there is. You just say no. | 当然有 说个不就行了 |
[02:55] | I think I know how this works. | 我觉得我知道这是怎么起作用的 |
[02:57] | When I was a kid, I had two hamsters that were very deeply in love. | 我小的时候 有两个深深相爱的仓鼠 |
[03:01] | Hey, I try to talk her out of it, | 嘿 我要试着说服她不要这么做 |
[03:03] | but she goes straight for my weak spots. | 但是她直接进攻到我的弱点 |
[03:05] | First thing, she comes out wearing one of my dress shirts. | 首先 她穿着我的白衬衫出现在我面前 |
[03:08] | Right there, game over. Pull the crib out of storage. | 到此为止 一切都完了 把婴儿床从仓库中拿出来准备吧 |
[03:12] | Okay, so then we’ll just hide your dress shirts | 好吧 那么我们只需在事态平静之前 |
[03:14] | at my place until things cool down. | 把你的白衬衫藏在我那里 |
[03:15] | Great. | 好主意 |
[03:17] | But then she starts throwing compliments at me | 但是之后她就会不停地赞美我 |
[03:19] | and these little bitty kisses that activates my baby maker. | 和一些让我的小孩制造机启动的小碎吻 |
[03:25] | I’m gonna need just a little more space | 如果我们还要继续说这个话题的话 |
[03:27] | if we’re going to talk about this. | 那么我们的距离应该更远一些 |
[03:28] | Okay, come on, come on. Here’s what you gotta do. | 好吧 过来 你接下来要这么做 |
[03:33] | Break out what Sheila used to say | 说Shelia想破坏气氛时 |
[03:35] | when she wanted to kill the mood. | 过去常常说的话 |
[03:37] | “Hands off the merchandise.” | “别碰我的货” |
[03:41] | I can’t believe you two didn’t make it. | 我简直不能相信你们俩没成功 |
[03:44] | Thanks, guys. I think I can do this. | 谢谢了 兄弟 我觉得我能做到 |
[03:47] | We’re going to have our phones on us | 我们会把手机一直带在身上 |
[03:49] | until this baby opportunity passes. | 直到这次宝宝事件结束为止 |
[03:51] | So if you need us, you just text 911. | 如果你需要我们 发短信911就行 |
[03:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:54] | Why are you guys always together? | 为什么你们几个大男人总是在一块 |
[03:57] | It takes a village, Sheila. | 我们需要好多人力 Shelia |
[03:59] | – Well, you got your village– | 好吧 你有你的小部落 |
[04:01] | Idiot. Village idiot. | 傻瓜 傻瓜部落 |
[04:03] | Yes. I beat you to it. | 没错 我把你打败了 |
[04:05] | Not an insult. | 不带任何侮辱性词语 |
[04:08] | Um, hey, look, I talked Chris into hosting | 呃 嘿 是这样 我说服了Chris要在明晚 |
[04:10] | a baby CPR class here tomorrow night, | 在这举办一个婴儿心肺复苏课程 |
[04:13] | and I think we should all attend. | 而且我觉得我们都应该参加 |
[04:14] | Ooh, I’m sorry. I’d hate to, but I can’t. | 噢 真不好意思 我不愿意过来 我不能不参加 |
[04:16] | Tomorrow night, I have nothing. | 明天晚上 我什么事也没有 |
[04:17] | Hey, sign us up. Yeah. | 嘿 把我们都算上 |
[04:21] | The more time me and Marny are not alone, the better. | 我跟Marny单独在一起的时间越少越好 |
[04:23] | Now, I’ve got to get to my apartment | 现在 我得回趟家 |
[04:25] | and pack up all my dress shirts. | 把我所有的白衬衫都收拾打包 |
[04:26] | I didn’t understand any of that. | 这些话我一句都不懂 |
[04:28] | Okay, come on, Ernie. Let’s go, babe. | 好 来吧 Ernie 咱们走吧 宝贝 |
[04:31] | Oh, oh. Here we go. | 哦 好的 |
[04:33] | Oh, hey. Did you go through | 哦 嘿 我给你的那些 |
[04:35] | those baby sign language worksheets I gave you? | 婴儿手语手册你都看过了吗 |
[04:37] | No, no, never. We’re not married any more. | 不 不 我不会看的 我们已经离婚了 |
[04:39] | I don’t have to do dumb stuff like that. | 我不需要在做那种白痴行为了 |
[04:41] | Bye, Ernie. | 再见 Ernie |
[04:43] | Uh, Nick, is this the milk you just used on your cereal? | 嗯 Nick 这是你刚才用来冲麦片的奶吗 |
[04:48] | Yeah, it’s delicious. | 是啊 很好喝 |
[04:49] | Tastes almondy. | 尝起来是杏仁味儿 |
[04:50] | No, it tastes Sheila breast milky. | 不 它尝起来有Sheila的母乳味儿 |
[05:00] | No. | 没有 |
[05:02] | And you drank all of it, | 而且你把它全喝了 |
[05:04] | which means I have to ask her for more. | 这意味着我得跟她再要点 |
[05:05] | No, no, she cannot know about this. | 不 不 她绝对不能知道这件事 |
[05:08] | She’ll hold it over my head forever. | 她会永远用这件事嘲笑我 |
[05:10] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[05:11] | Oh, God, it’s coursing through my body. | 哦天啊 全身都流遍了 |
[05:16] | So cold. | 我好冷 |
[05:23] | Guess who just stopped by to sign us up for a CPR class? | 猜猜是谁刚才过来给我们登记了一个心肺复苏课程 |
[05:26] | Miss annoyingly perfect mother, Sheila. | 那个烦死人的完美妈妈 Sheila |
[05:28] | Ugh. | 呕 |
[05:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:32] | I just drank her breast milk. | 我刚刚喝了她的母乳 |
[05:37] | Of course she’s still breast-feeding. | 没错 她还在哺乳期 |
[05:39] | I only did it for three months, | 我的只有3个月 |
[05:42] | but she’s like a damn dairy cow. | 而她却像个该死的奶牛 |
[05:44] | That is not the reaction I was expecting. | 这倒不是我期待中的反应 |
[05:47] | You know, we did just do a CPR class last year. | 你知道 我们去年刚刚学过一个CPR课程 |
[05:51] | Why are we doing another one? | 为什么我们要再参加一个呢 |
[05:52] | Because she always makes me feel like we’re bad parents. | 因为她总是让我感觉我们不是好父母 |
[05:55] | “Oh, Emily, did you not know that stroller only got | 哦 Emily 你不知道那个婴儿车只有 |
[05:58] | “Two stars for safety? | 两星安全等级吗 |
[05:59] | But I’m sure it’s fine for around the building.” | 但我肯定在这个建筑物周围的话应该足够了 |
[06:02] | Our stroller only got two stars for safety? | 咱们的婴儿车只有二星安全等级吗 |
[06:05] | Oh, it’s fine. It works fine. | 哦 挺好的 没出什么问题 |
[06:07] | Honey, we are great parents. Don’t let her get in your head. | 亲爱的 我们是非常好的家长 别去想她那些话了 |
[06:10] | I’m not feeling like such great parents right now. | 就现在而言 我没觉得我们是非常好的家长 |
[06:14] | Recognize this from Gary and Marny’s? | 认得出这是Gary和Marny家的东西吗 |
[06:16] | – Violet is stealing again. – What? | -Violet又偷东西了 -什么 |
[06:19] | She told me her teacher’s thermos was her last job, | 她告诉我她老师的热水瓶是她偷的最后一件东西了 |
[06:22] | and then she was getting out. | 之后她就洗手不干了 |
[06:24] | This is getting out of hand, Nick. | Nick 这都快管不了 |
[06:26] | First, it’s toys from her friends. | 先是她朋友的玩具 |
[06:28] | Now, she’s stealing from our friends. | 现在她偷我们朋友的东西了 |
[06:30] | She is going to end up in jail, Nick. | 她会最终走入大牢的 Nick |
[06:32] | She is going to jail. Our daughter is going to jail. | 她会进监狱的 我们的女儿会进监狱 |
[06:35] | I think we might be getting | 我觉得我们可能 |
[06:36] | a little ahead of ourselves here? | 想得太超前了 |
[06:37] | Violet, will you come in here, please? | Violet 过来一下 好吗 |
[06:39] | I will talk to her. | 我会跟她谈谈 |
[06:44] | Violet, did you take this? | Violet 这是你拿的吗 |
[06:47] | No. | 不是 |
[06:48] | Okay, if you tell me the truth right now, | 好吧 如果你现在告诉我真相的话 |
[06:49] | you’re not going to get in any trouble. | 你不会有任何麻烦 |
[06:50] | – Did you take this? – Yes. | -这是你拿的吗 -嗯 |
[06:52] | Listen, I want you to promise me | 听着 我想你跟我保证 |
[06:55] | you will never do anything like this again. | 你不会再做这种事情了 |
[06:57] | Okay. I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[06:59] | Or you’ll go to jail. | 否则你就会进监狱 |
[07:01] | Honey, I got this. | 宝贝 让我来 |
[07:03] | I want you to go to your room and think about what you did. | 我想要你回到你的房间 好好想想你做的事情 |
[07:08] | There’s no night lights in jail, Violet. | Violet 监狱里晚上可不会给你留灯 |
[07:14] | Gary, where are your dress shirts? | Gary 你的白衬衫都哪儿去了 |
[07:20] | Okay. Here we go. | 哦 该来的终于来了 |
[07:24] | I sent them to the cleaners. | 我把它们都送去洗了 |
[07:26] | – All of them? – Yeah, all of them. | -所有的吗 -是的 所有的 |
[07:29] | You know, I stepped on a ketchup bottle, | 我踩到了一个番茄酱罐子 |
[07:31] | and it squirted every single one. | 每件衣服上都喷到了酱汁 |
[07:35] | That seems weird. | 真挺怪啊 |
[07:37] | It was. | 没错 |
[07:43] | So… The kids are asleep. | 所以 孩子们都睡了 |
[07:49] | What do you want to do tonight? | 今晚你有什么想做的吗 |
[07:51] | Uh, where did you get that from? | 啊 你从哪儿拿到那件衣服的 |
[07:54] | I forgot Clark was using one of your old shirts | 我都忘了 Clark把你的一件旧衬衫 |
[07:58] | as a smock for his painting. Hmm. | 当成他画画时的工作服了 |
[08:01] | We make such talented children. | 我们的孩子都太有天赋 |
[08:03] | I know what you’re doing. I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你要干什么 我知道你要干什么 |
[08:06] | You, uh– stay away from me. | 你 呃 离我远点 |
[08:08] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[08:10] | No baby kisses, ’cause baby kisses | 别用这种婴儿亲亲 因为这种婴儿亲亲 |
[08:12] | only lead to one thing– babies. | 只能带给我们一样东西–婴儿 |
[08:14] | All right? Hey, stop it. | 好吗 嘿 别这样 |
[08:16] | – Stop what? – Uh– | -别怎么样 -呃 |
[08:17] | I know why you’re being romantic. | 我知道你为什么这么浪漫了 |
[08:19] | Because I love you? | 是因为我爱你吗 |
[08:21] | You don’t love me. | 你不爱我 |
[08:22] | You want a girl. | 你只是想要个女孩 |
[08:25] | No. I want you. | 不 我想要你 |
[08:29] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[08:30] | Hands off the merchandise. | “别碰我的货” |
[08:34] | Hands off the merchandise. | “别碰我的货” |
[08:35] | Hands off the merchandise. | “别碰我的货” |
[08:46] | I’m just using the emergency key | 我就是用了一下应急钥匙 |
[08:48] | ’cause this fell into Emily’s purse. | 因为这个东西掉进Emily的包里了 |
[08:50] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[08:51] | No, no, Nick. No, hey, no, no, no. | 不 不 Nick 不 嘿 别别别 |
[08:55] | Come on in, man. Hey, sit down. | 进来吧 嘿 坐下 |
[08:57] | Watch a movie with us. | 跟我们看个电影 |
[08:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不 不 不 |
[09:00] | You can’t do that, Nick. Our TV is broken. | 看不了电影 Nick 我们的电视坏了 |
[09:02] | Oh, you know what? She’s right, Nick. | 哦 你知道吗 她说得对 Nick |
[09:04] | The TV is broke. | 电视是坏了 |
[09:05] | So I have to go up to Nick’s place to watch a movie. | 所以我得去Nick家里去看电影 |
[09:07] | – Oh, no, you don’t. – Yes, I do. | – 哦 不 你不用这么做 -是的,我得这么做 |
[09:09] | Oh, yes, I do. And you’re so beautiful, baby. | 哦 我得这么做 亲爱的 你太美了 |
[09:12] | That’s why I have to go up to Nick’s. | 这正是我要去Nick家的原因 |
[09:20] | Well, why do we have to go to CPR class. | 好吧 我们为什么要上CPR课程 |
[09:23] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[09:25] | I can’t be around Sheila. | 我不能和Sheila在一块 |
[09:26] | If she looks at me, she will know my shame. | 她看到我的话 就会知道我的丢人之处了 |
[09:28] | If we don’t show, we are just going to give her | 如果我们参加的话 只会为她说我们不是好父母 |
[09:30] | another reason to say that we’re bad parents, | 提供又一个理由 |
[09:33] | and she will milk it for all it’s worth. | 并且她会从中榨取最大利益 |
[09:35] | Oh, hi, Emily. Oh, and look. | 哦 嗨 Emily 哦 瞧啊 |
[09:40] | You brought your own CPR dummy. | 你带来了你自己的CPR模特 |
[09:44] | Hi, Sheila. | 你好 Sheila |
[09:45] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[09:46] | Nothing. Thank you for organizing this. | 没什么 谢谢你组织了这个聚会 |
[09:51] | So I’m excited. This is going to be fun. | 所以我很兴奋 这会很好玩儿的 |
[09:54] | Oh, I think I take child safety | 哦 我认为我把孩子的安全看得太重要了 |
[09:55] | too seriously to have fun. | 我看不出这有多好玩儿 |
[09:57] | Hi, sweetie. Hi. | 你好啊 甜心 你好 |
[09:58] | Well, I didn’t mean fun fun. | 好吧 我的意思不是说有趣地那种好玩儿 |
[10:00] | You know, I just meant– oh, to hell with it. | 你知道吗 我只是说 哦 拉倒吧 |
[10:04] | – Hi, everyone. – Hi. | – 大家好 -你好 |
[10:05] | Aunt Marny! | Marny阿姨! |
[10:07] | Hey, knock it off, little girl. | 嘿 快打住吧 小萝莉 |
[10:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:13] | We’re all here. Let’s bring it in, people. | 大家都在这了 快点加入进来 |
[10:16] | It’s go time. | 现在开始吧 |
[10:17] | The key today is to learn proper infant CPR techniques. | 今天的重点是学习正确婴儿心肺复苏术的手法 |
[10:21] | So, remember, this is not a competition. | 所以记住 这无关于竞争 |
[10:23] | Yeah. That wouldn’t be fair. | 是啊 那样就不公平了 |
[10:25] | That’s it. Hey, let’s make get one. | 我受够了 嘿 给我们来一个 |
[10:27] | All right. My kind of group. | 好的 这才是我喜欢的队伍 |
[10:29] | Here we go. Baby up! | 我们开始吧 婴儿来了! |
[10:31] | Oh, hey, here. You want the girl one? | 哦 嘿 你想要女娃娃一号吗? |
[10:35] | Marny wants to try for a girl. | Marny想试着再要个女孩 |
[10:36] | – Aww. – Wait, how did you know that? | -哇哦 -等等 你怎么知道的 |
[10:41] | I had no idea you guys were trying to have another baby. | 我都不知道你们打算再要个孩子 |
[10:44] | And you weren’t supposed to. | 本来就没想让你知道 |
[10:46] | Blinds weren’t enough? | 你就不能嘴严点吗? |
[10:49] | Now you need them weighing in on if we have more children? | 你需要和他们一起参与讨论我们到底要不要孩子吗? |
[10:52] | Nobody’s weighing in, Marny. Nobody’s in our business. | 没人参与 Marny 没有人掺和我们的事 |
[10:55] | Just a little heads up. If you want to have a girl, | 小小建议一下 如果你们想要个女孩 |
[10:57] | it’s important to conceive early in your cycle. | 在你生理周期的前期怀上非常重要 |
[11:03] | I’m sensing that it’s time for me and Marny to leave. | 我觉的我和Marny是时候走了 |
[11:08] | We’ve had a lovely time, Sheila. | Sheila 我们度过了一段美好的时光 |
[11:11] | Thanks for inviting us. | 谢谢邀请我们 |
[11:14] | Come on, Marny. | 别这样 Marny |
[11:17] | Okay, can anyone tell me what she did wrong? | 好的 谁能告诉我她刚才做错了什么 |
[11:25] | I just don’t understand why you’re talking about having another kid | 我就是不明白为什么你和每个人谈论要孩子的事 |
[11:28] | with everyone but me. | 但就不和我谈谈 |
[11:30] | Because I can’t talk to you about it | 因为当你处于现在的这种疯狂Manry状态时 |
[11:32] | when you’re in this crazy Marny mode like you’re in right now. | 我没法跟你谈论这些事 |
[11:35] | Are you guys fighting? | 你们在打架吗 |
[11:37] | No, we’re just talking loud | 没 我们只是在大声说话 |
[11:39] | because we’re in love with each other! | 因为我们深爱着对方 |
[11:41] | Okay, granted, in the past, | 好吧 就算是在过去 |
[11:44] | I pushed a little hard for a girl. | 我为了要个女孩逼得紧了点 |
[11:46] | But this is not one of those times. | 但这次和以前不一样了 |
[11:48] | I can have a rational conversation about this. | 我现在可以理性的谈谈这个话题 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:53] | You want to have a rational conversation about this. | 你想理性的谈谈这件事 |
[11:55] | Let’s start with the pros and cons. | 我们从利与弊开始说 |
[11:58] | Con–we already have four children. | 弊 我们已经有了四个孩子 |
[12:01] | Pro–I’ve always wanted a girl. | 利 我一直想要个女孩 |
[12:04] | Con–we already have four children. | 弊 我们已经有了四个孩子 |
[12:09] | Listen, you know, we’re already in the thick of it. | 听着 我们已经这么多了 |
[12:12] | What’s the difference? | 再多一个又何妨? |
[12:13] | They say, “Once you have more than three–“ | 他们说”一旦你的孩子超过了三个 |
[12:15] | ha ha, keep it going. | 哈哈 继续生” |
[12:19] | Gary, this is important to me. | Gary 有个女孩对我太重要了 |
[12:22] | Okay, and this is not crazy Marny talking. | 这不是疯狂的Marny的话 |
[12:25] | Which, you know, let me just put it out there, | 我就直说吧 |
[12:27] | It’s not my favorite nickname. | 这不是我最喜欢的昵称 |
[12:29] | Look, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:41] | Play you Chutes and Ladders for it. | 玩滑梯与梯子游戏来决定吧 |
[12:45] | Chutes and Ladders? | 滑梯与梯子? |
[12:47] | You want to play a board game to determine whether or not | 你想靠玩一个棋盘游戏来决定 |
[12:49] | we’re going to have another kid? | 要不要孩子 |
[12:50] | Yeah, why not? | 是啊 不行吗 |
[12:52] | This board game is why our son is named Yoda… | 这个棋盘游戏就是我们儿子叫Yoda的由来 |
[12:58] | And not after my father. | 而不按我爸起的名 |
[12:59] | That is true. | 的确如此 |
[13:04] | All right. Let’s play. | 好吧 我们玩吧 |
[13:06] | Great. | 好 |
[13:08] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[13:10] | Oh, we have a winner. | 哦 这就是赢家了 |
[13:12] | Yes, yes, yes! | 哦 哦 哦 |
[13:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:15] | Look, I don’t care how you do it, | 听着 我不在乎你怎么做 |
[13:16] | but I need you to beat Sheila. | 但你一定要打败Sheila |
[13:18] | I don’t know if I’m really in the right space– | 我不知道我所处的地方对不对 |
[13:20] | – Just save the baby. – Okay. | -只管救活那个婴儿 -好的 |
[13:23] | I can do this. I’m just gonna– | 我可以做到的 我只要想象 |
[13:26] | visualize victory. Here we go. | 胜利 来吧 |
[13:28] | Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick. | |
[13:29] | Look, look, milk. Mmm. | 看这里 奶 嗯嗯 |
[13:38] | Resuscitate. | 开始复苏 |
[13:41] | Come on, go. | 快点 开始啊 |
[13:43] | Oh, red light! Bad parents right here. | 哦 成功了!不称职的家长在这里 |
[13:48] | Even if we had a kid, and it was a girl, | 如果我们有了个女孩 |
[13:51] | where would she sleep? | 她睡哪? |
[13:52] | We would just move the boys into one room. | 我们就让男孩们住一个房间 |
[13:54] | You put four boys in one room, it doesn’t end well. | 你养四个男孩住一个房间 没什么好结果 |
[13:58] | You know who tried that? Joe Jackson. | 你这道谁曾经试着这样做吗?Joe Jackson |
[14:08] | – Is everyone okay back there? – We’re fine. | -你们在那儿没事吧? -我们没事 |
[14:11] | We’re just playing loud because we love each other. | 我们就是玩的大声了点 因为我们深爱彼此 |
[14:16] | I love that little wise-ass. | 我爱这个小人精 |
[14:19] | You see? You have your boys. | 看到了吧?你有你的男孩们 |
[14:22] | You guys understand each other in ways I just do not get. | 你们用我不懂的方式了解彼此 |
[14:26] | Plus, you get to play football, you get to rough house. | 此外 你们一起玩足球 一起打闹 |
[14:30] | You get to do guy things together. | 你们一起做男孩子做的事 |
[14:32] | I would like just one I could do girl things with. | 我只想有一个能与我一起做女孩事儿的孩子 |
[14:36] | – Yeah, but – And let me just say, | -是,但是 -请让我说完 |
[14:38] | if it was reversed and we had four girls, | 如果情况相反 我们有四个女孩 |
[14:41] | you would want your boy. | 你也想要一个属于你的男孩 |
[14:43] | Mm | 呃 |
[14:44] | Look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn’t want | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不想试着努力 |
[14:47] | to keep trying for your boy. | 要一个男孩子 |
[14:55] | You see? | 明白了? |
[14:57] | Okay. You’re right, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 你对了 |
[14:59] | Look, if we had four girls– hell, if we had ten girls, | 如果我们有四个女孩 不 即使我们有十个女孩 |
[15:02] | I would still try for my boy. | 我还是会为了要那个我的男孩儿而努力 |
[15:04] | I wouldn’t know what my life would be like without my boys. | 我无法想象 要是没有了这些男孩 我的生活会变得怎样 |
[15:13] | Let’s go for the girl. | 我们生个女孩吧 |
[15:14] | Oh. | 噢 |
[15:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:19] | Yeah.what the hell just happened? | 嗯 刚才是怎么了 |
[15:35] | Everyone’s asleep. | 全都睡了 |
[15:37] | Good. Because now is the time. | 好的 现在是时候了 |
[15:40] | It turns out the CPR guy was right. | 后来发现 那个CPR男的说得对 |
[15:42] | We gotta move. | 我们得赶紧行动 |
[15:44] | Chop chop. | 放马过来 |
[15:46] | If that isn’t sexy, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不算性感 什么还算呢 |
[15:52] | Mom, Dad. The door’s locked. | 妈妈 爸爸 门被锁住了 |
[15:54] | We know. What do you need? | 我们知道 你们要干什么? |
[15:58] | I wet the bed. | 我尿床了 |
[15:59] | Go sleep in your brother’s bed. | 去你兄弟的床上睡吧 |
[16:02] | I wet his, too. | 我把他的也尿了 |
[16:06] | I hate it. Sheila’s right. | 我讨厌这些事 Shelia是对的 |
[16:08] | We’re the worst parents ever. | 我们是最差的父母 |
[16:10] | No, don’t blame yourself. | 不 不要自责 |
[16:12] | I’m the one who lost every round. | 我才是那个每回合都输的人 |
[16:13] | It’s not you, it’s me. Sheila’s in my head. | 不是你的错 是我 Sheila总是出现在我的脑海中 |
[16:16] | And my tum-tum. | 和我的胃里 |
[16:19] | – I’m talking about this. – Whose are those? | -我说的是这件事 -这是谁的 |
[16:23] | Sheila’s. I found them in Violet’s room. | Sheila的 我在Violet的屋子里发现的 |
[16:26] | Violet Violet. | |
[16:29] | Did you take these? | 你拿了这个吗 |
[16:31] | – No. – Violet. | -没 -Violet |
[16:33] | It had a pretty little pig on it. | 这上面有头小猪 |
[16:35] | Okay, you are going to walk right upstairs to Sheila’s | 好的 你现在就去楼上Sheila家 |
[16:37] | and return those yourself. | 亲手把这个还给她 |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:42] | It would be embarrassing. | 那样会很尴尬 |
[16:44] | Super embarrassing. | 超级尴尬 |
[16:45] | – Come on, we are going. – Why do we have to do this? | -走吧 我们一起去 -我们为什么要这样做 |
[16:47] | Because we’re good parents. | 因为我们是称职的父母 |
[16:49] | Well, we don’t have to be. | 我们不必要做称职的啊 |
[16:50] | A lot of very successful people come from terrible homes. | 糟糕的家庭里也出了不少成功人士啊 |
[16:55] | Well, there’s no keys under here. | 钥匙不在这下面 |
[16:57] | But we got two pacifiers, a bunch of cheerios | 但我找到了两个奶嘴 一些麦圈 |
[17:02] | Ooh! Ooh! Stamps, awesome. | 哦 哦 还有几张邮票 真棒 |
[17:07] | Hey. What’s up, guys? | 嗨 怎么了 |
[17:09] | Hi. Uh, Violet has something | 嗨 额 Violet有一些话 |
[17:11] | she would like to say to Sheila. | 要对Sheila说 |
[17:12] | Oh. What is it, sweetheart? | 哦 要说什么 小甜心 |
[17:16] | Go ahead. It’s for the best. | 说吧 说出来好 |
[17:19] | I took your keys. Sorry. | 我拿了你的钥匙 对不起 |
[17:20] | Oh, okay. | 哦 没事 |
[17:23] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[17:25] | I know it’s not easy to apologize, | 我知道道歉需要很大的勇气 |
[17:27] | but you were a big girl to tell the truth. | 但你是一个讲实话的好女孩 |
[17:29] | – You feel better now? – I don’t know. | -现在感觉好点了吗? -我不知道 |
[17:33] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我这的很抱歉 |
[17:35] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么 |
[17:36] | It’s pretty common for kids her age to take things. | 她这个年纪的小孩顺手拿东西是很常见的 |
[17:38] | Thank you for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的谅解 |
[17:41] | – That was really nice of you. – No, it’s nothing. | -你真的太通情达理了 -不 没什么的 |
[17:43] | The truth is, I used to steal things | 事实上 当我是个孩子时 |
[17:44] | – when I was a kid. – Oh, really? | -我也偷过东西 -哦 真的吗 |
[17:46] | And I’m from a very well-respected family. | 但我来自一个非常受人敬仰的家庭 |
[17:49] | There it is. | 又来了 |
[17:52] | Okay, so, on that note, I think we’ll all be going. | 好了 这个解决了 我想我们应该回去了 |
[17:54] | Right away, please. | 赶紧 快点 |
[17:56] | Okay, this has gone on long enough. | 好的 这已经够长的了 |
[17:57] | Nick, don’t you have something you want to say to Sheila? | Nick 你就没什么想对Sheila说的吗? |
[18:00] | No. | 没 |
[18:04] | Go on. It’ll be for the best. | 继续啊 说出来最好 |
[18:13] | I drank your breast milk. | 我喝了你的母乳 |
[18:19] | You what? | 你做了什么? |
[18:21] | It was an accident. It was with some Fruit Loops. | 那是个意外 就着些水果圈(一种糖)喝了 |
[18:26] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[18:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[18:38] | No. | 不 |
[18:40] | Is it because I drank your breast milk? | 是因为我喝了你的奶吗? |
[18:46] | Stop saying that. Please. | 别再提了 |
[18:47] | Stop saying that I drank your breast milk? | 不再提我喝了你的奶吗? |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:51] | I’m just trying to come clean about the time | 我只是试着澄清 |
[18:53] | that I was accidentally nourished | 我偶然间受到你营养的哺乳甘露 |
[18:54] | by your rich mammarian nectar. | 滋养的事实 |
[18:58] | Come on. | 够了 |
[19:03] | You’re right, Emily. I feel so much better right now. | 你说得对 Emily 我现在感觉好多了 |
[19:09] | The boys’ sheets are changed. | 男孩们的床单换好了 |
[19:11] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[19:19] | This is never going to happen. | 我们永远做不成了 |
[19:22] | At least not without some help. | 至少没人帮忙的话是不行了 |
[19:24] | Here, hold my horns. | 把我的角拿着 |
[19:29] | All right. | 好 |
[19:30] | We are going to have some fun when they leave. | 等他们走了我可要快活快活 |
[19:33] | – Get away from Gary! – Hands off the merchandise! | -别跟Gary那么近! -别动那货! |
[19:37] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. No, guys, it’s okay. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 哥们们 我们很好 |
[19:40] | I don’t need you to break things up. | 我不需要你们来搅局了 |
[19:42] | I texted you just so you could watch our kids | 我给你们发短信 只是为了让你们帮忙看看孩子 |
[19:44] | so we can have some alone time. | 这样我们就能独处了 |
[19:46] | – Alone time? – Yes. | -独处? -没错 |
[19:48] | – But I thought -Oh. | -但我认为 -哦 |
[19:52] | Okay, yeah, we’ll– uh, whatever you two need. | 好的 没问题 我们会 无论你们需要什么 |
[19:54] | We’re– we’re here for you. | 我们都愿意去做 |
[19:56] | Oh, hey. Thanks, guys. | 哦 谢谢哥们 |
[19:57] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢啦 |
[19:59] | I guess it’s not so awful having you guys | 我想你们这些哥们儿掺和进我们的生活 |
[20:01] | so involved in our lives. | 也还不错 |
[20:03] | Come on, kids. Time for a sleepover. | 来吧 孩子们 到时间借宿了 |
[20:05] | Are we going to play poker again? | 我们还会玩扑克吗? |
[20:07] | Make it real money or don’t waste my time. | 除非玩钱的 否则别浪费我的时间 |
[20:15] | Okay, uh, I can’t look, uh– | 哦 我都不敢看 |
[20:18] | What’s it say? | 上面显示的什么 |
[20:23] | Negative. | 阴性的 |
[20:26] | Oh, thank God. | 哦 谢天谢地 |
[20:30] | I-I thought we wanted this. | 我以为我们想要个孩子 |
[20:33] | Oh, yeah. No. | 哦 没错 不是 |
[20:37] | I was possessed by hormones. | 那都是荷尔蒙在作怪 |
[20:39] | They were telling me to do crazy things last week. | 它们在上周要我做那些疯狂的事 |
[20:41] | You promised me you weren’t crazy Marny. | 你答应过我你不会变成疯狂Marny了 |
[20:44] | I didn’t promise you. | 我没答应你 |
[20:47] | Crazy Marny promised you. | 疯狂Marny答应你了 |
[20:51] | She must be learning to impersonate regular Marny. | 她必须得上上功课 扮演正常的Marny了 |
[20:54] | She’s mutating. | 她变异了 |
[20:58] | So, uh, you’re okay with this? | 那么 额 你还好吧? |
[21:00] | Oh, yeah, honey. | 哦 没事 亲爱的 |
[21:02] | The twins are too young for us to have another kid right now. | 我们的双胞胎还太小 所以我们还没到要孩子的恰当时刻 |
[21:08] | Well, you let me know when the time is right, okay? | 好吧 是时候时告诉我一声 好吗? |
[21:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[21:13] | But how will I know the difference | 我怎么才能区分 |
[21:14] | between crazy Marny and regular Marny? | 疯狂Marny与正常Marny呢? |
[21:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:22] | Wouldn’t want to be you. | 反正不会变成你 |