时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Guys With Kids is taped in front of a live studio audience. | 奶爸当家是在现场录影棚观众观看下录制完成的 |
[00:03] | – Babies coming through! – Oh… | -宝宝们来了 -噢 |
[00:04] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[00:06] | They were here first. | 是他们先到这儿的 |
[00:08] | You know, there’s a Chucky Cheese in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林这儿有家小鸡奶酪店(小鸡奶酪是儿童快餐店) |
[00:10] | Doesn’t have a full bar. | 没有一家是真正的酒吧 |
[00:11] | Yeah, who wants to hang out on a bar with kids. | 是啊 有谁愿意带着孩子来酒吧消遣 |
[00:15] | Hey, guys… so check this out: | 嘿 哥几个 听我说 |
[00:17] | Last night, I asked Yoda to put his shoes away. | 昨晚 我让Yoda把他的鞋放到一边儿去 |
[00:19] | He told me, “You have arms, do it yourself.” | 他对我说 你不是有胳膊嘛 自己做 |
[00:22] | So I sent him to his room. | 我就让他回他屋去了 |
[00:25] | He doesn’t care. | 他一点都不在乎 |
[00:26] | He likes his room. | 他喜欢他的房间 |
[00:27] | Nothing I do works any more. | 我做什么都不再管用了 |
[00:31] | What’s the cutoff age for leaving your kid | 多大年纪以下的孩子被扔到消防站的门阶上 |
[00:33] | on the firehouse doorstep no questions asked? | 不会被人问起 |
[00:36] | Gary, he’s got your number. | Gary 他有你的号码 |
[00:38] | Yoda knows you’re a pushover. | Yoda知道你是个软面团儿 |
[00:39] | I think you should just have Marny deal with him | 我觉得你应该把他交给Marny管一管 |
[00:40] | ’cause she is scary. | 因为她挺可怕的 |
[00:42] | Yeah, she’s the only person I write thank you notes to | 她是唯一一个能让我写感谢卡的人 |
[00:44] | because she will say something. | 因为她会说个没完 |
[00:46] | I am not gonna have my wife fight my battles for me. | 我才不会让我的老婆为我打这场仗呢 |
[00:49] | I know what I need to do. | 我清楚我该做什么 |
[00:50] | I need to break Yoda, | 我得打败Yoda |
[00:51] | just like my father broke me. | 就像我父亲当初打败我那样 |
[00:53] | Oh, that man was intimidating. | 哦 那个老爷们儿真是吓人啊 |
[00:55] | He was so intimidating… | 他真是太吓人了 |
[01:00] | You know what, I’m–I’m not gonna say anything | 算了 我 我什么都不会说的 |
[01:02] | because I don’t want it to get back to him. | 因为我不想重新想起他 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I hear ya. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[01:07] | My dad broke me too. | 我的老爸也把我打败了 |
[01:09] | Broke me of some pretty bad study habits. | 管好了我的一些极为不良的学习习惯 |
[01:13] | I forgot to tell you | 我忘了告诉你 |
[01:15] | that Chris here grew up in Pleasantville. | Chris在欢乐谷长大(新泽西州一处地名) |
[01:17] | As you can imagine, it was quite pleasant. | 如你所想 那里真是太快乐啦 |
[01:20] | Well, I didn’t. | 好吧 我不是在那里长大的 |
[01:22] | All right, no more Mr. Nice guy. | 再也不会做好好先生了 |
[01:23] | I can be tough. | 我可以变得坚强 |
[01:25] | Like, smoke him out. | 比如 让他公诸于世 |
[01:26] | Crush the rebellion! | 镇压反抗 |
[01:27] | No child left behind. | 一个孩子也不落下 |
[01:28] | Now you’re just throwing out random phrases. | 你现在只是随便说一些短语而已 |
[01:30] | Each one teach one! | 相互教育 |
[01:31] | Down with dope, up with hope! | 不在希望中灭亡 就在希望中崛起 |
[01:32] | Give a hoot, don’t pollute! | 给予关注杜绝败坏 |
[01:34] | Stop, drop, and roll! | 阻止 放弃 碾压 |
[01:35] | Ooh, all right. | 哦 好了 |
[01:36] | Nice things. | 好东西 |
[02:11] | You know, these Sunday night dinners are great. | 这次的周日晚餐太棒了 |
[02:13] | Dinnertime has been kind of lonely since the divorce | 自打离婚以来聚餐时光已经变得有点孤独了 |
[02:16] | and I feel– Ow! | 而且我觉得 嗷 |
[02:19] | You told me to punch you every time you bum people out | 是你让我在你每次用你离婚的破事儿 |
[02:21] | – with your stupid divorce. – Yeah. | -扫大家兴的时候给你一拳的 -没错 |
[02:23] | Oh, did I hurt your neck, you little baby? | 哦 我伤到你的脖子了吗 小宝贝 |
[02:25] | No. | 没 |
[02:27] | My neck hurts because Ernie won’t fall asleep | 我脖子疼是因为除非我在他旁边的椅子上睡 |
[02:29] | unless I sleep in a chair next to him. | 否则Ernie总也不睡觉 |
[02:31] | Wait, you’re sleeping in a chair next to Ernie? | 等等 你在Ernie旁的椅子上睡觉 |
[02:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. You can’t do that. | 不 不 不 不 你不能那样做 |
[02:37] | You have to sleep train him. | 你必须训练他睡觉 |
[02:39] | You know, we got this book. | 我们买了一本书 |
[02:41] | It saved our lives. | 它可救了我们的命了 |
[02:43] | Uh, who got that book? | 哈 谁买的那本书 |
[02:46] | Uh, Gary got that book, okay? | 是Gary买的 拜托 |
[02:48] | Better parent. | 好家长 |
[02:51] | Uh, thank you, Marny, but you can keep your book. | 谢谢你 Marny 你还是自己留着你的书吧 |
[02:54] | I’ve tried everything. | 我什么都试过了 |
[02:55] | This kid just cannot be sleep trained. | 就是不能训练这个孩子睡觉 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:59] | That’s crap. | 胡扯 |
[03:01] | Any baby can be sleep trained. | 任何一个宝宝都能接受睡觉训练 |
[03:04] | Gary, this bridge is incredible. | Gary 这座桥太棒了 |
[03:05] | Who made this? | 谁做的? |
[03:06] | Oh, school project. | 哦 是学校的一个活动 |
[03:08] | Clark and I did it. | Clark和我一起做的 |
[03:09] | All me. | 其实都是我自己做的 |
[03:11] | – Here you go, baby. – Thanks. | -给你 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[03:14] | So, how did your bridge turn out? | 你们的桥做的怎么样了 |
[03:16] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[03:18] | The assignment was just to answer four questions | 作业不就是回答与布鲁克林桥 |
[03:19] | about the Brooklyn bridge. | 相关的四个问题吗 |
[03:21] | Oh, looks like someone forgot to read | 哦 看来有些人忘了读读作业纸 |
[03:23] | the back of the assignment sheet. | 后面的东西了 |
[03:26] | Oh, they printed on both sides? | 噢 这些是双面打印的 |
[03:29] | I’m so sick of these dumb teachers | 这些愚蠢的老师真是让我恶心 |
[03:31] | who are fresh out of college trying to save the environment. | 都是一群刚从大学出来 想要拯救环境的菜鸟 |
[03:36] | Your bridge is going down. | 你们的桥赢不了了 |
[03:38] | You don’t have the time or the stuff. | 你的时间和材料都不够了 |
[03:40] | – Yeah, I do. – No, you don’t. | -不 我有 -不 你没有 |
[03:47] | – Yoda. – What? | -Yoda -怎么了? |
[03:50] | You do it all the time. | 你也常常这样干 |
[03:51] | Hey, not when other people are around. | 嘿 但不是有别人在的时候 |
[03:53] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[03:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[03:56] | Just relax, Gary. | 放轻松 Gary |
[04:00] | Hold on there, Daddy. | 先别动 孩儿他爹 |
[04:01] | Hoo, let’s not make a big deal out of this. | 哦 我们别把这事搞严重了 |
[04:04] | I… | 我 |
[04:05] | Marny, I’m sorry. | Marny 对不起 |
[04:06] | Might I have a word with you in the library, please? | 能跟你在图书馆说两句话吗 |
[04:10] | Library? | 图书馆? |
[04:12] | You mean the bookcase? | 你是说书架那里? |
[04:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:20] | Marny, you can’t undermine me like this, all right? | Marny 你不能这样逐渐削弱我的震慑力 好吗 |
[04:22] | This kid is getting out of control. | 这些孩子都快不听管教了 |
[04:24] | Okay, calm down. I’ll handle it. | 好的 冷静点 我来处理 |
[04:27] | No. I’m the one who stays at home with the kids all day. | 不 我才是那个整天与孩子们一起呆在家里的人 |
[04:30] | He needs to listen to me. | 他得听我的 |
[04:32] | Look, I know you think you’re helping, | 听着 我知道你觉得你在帮忙 |
[04:34] | but the only way that you can really help right now | 但是现在你唯一能帮上忙的事 |
[04:36] | is to butt out. | 就是别再插手 |
[04:38] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我懂了 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 行 |
[04:41] | You obviously don’t need me | 你显然不需要我了 |
[04:43] | so–no, no, I will indeed butt out. | 这样的话 行 行 我会真真正正地不管闲事 |
[04:49] | You come with me, little Ernie. Ooh. | 跟我走吧 小Ernie 喔 |
[04:53] | Where you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[04:54] | To sleep train this thing. | 教教这个小东西怎么睡觉 |
[04:58] | Okay, well, uh, when the host steals your baby | 好吧 当东家抱走你家小孩儿的时候 |
[05:01] | I guess it’s time to go. | 我想 是时候走了 |
[05:04] | I think, uh, we’re gonna be heading out too. | 我们也该走了 |
[05:06] | We have some work to do. | 还有点工作要做呢 |
[05:08] | And, uh, once you get a look at my bridge | 还有 一旦你看见我做的桥 |
[05:11] | you’re gonna wanna throw yourself off of your bridge. | 你会想亲自扔掉你做的桥 |
[05:16] | Oh, really? | 真的 |
[05:17] | – Really. – Really? | 没错 -真的 |
[05:18] | All right. | 行啦 |
[05:19] | We’ll be leaving before we start the world’s first arts and crafts rumble. | 我们得在第一次世界工艺大战开始前赶紧离开 |
[05:27] | Hey, Clarky, why don’t you go brush your teeth | Clarky 刷刷牙 |
[05:29] | and get ready for bed, man? | 准备睡觉了 |
[05:31] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 嘿 你想去哪 |
[05:33] | Hmm? You haven’t finished your dinner. | 你还没吃完饭呢 |
[05:35] | I’m not eating this. | 我才不吃这个呢 |
[05:36] | Oh, yes, you are. | 没错 你就得吃这个 |
[05:38] | And you’re not gonna get out of that seat | 不吃干净 |
[05:39] | until that plate is clean. | 你就别想走 |
[05:43] | Oh, so you wanna play the waiting game, huh? | 看来你想玩玩等待游戏 是吧 |
[05:48] | Well, I was built to wait things out. | 好吧 我这么多年就是靠等待击败对手的 |
[05:52] | See that tooth right there? | 看见这颗牙了吗 |
[05:53] | Yep, I chipped it four years ago. | 没错 四年前我在它上面弄了个缺口 |
[05:57] | And I’m not getting it fixed. | 我是不会去补牙的 |
[06:00] | Because I’m waiting for it to grow back. | 我还得等着它长回来呢 |
[06:10] | All right, I’m not playing around. | 好吧 我不和你玩儿了 |
[06:13] | In this box, I have all of your favorite toys. | 这个箱子里 所有你最喜欢的玩具都在里面 |
[06:15] | And if you don’t eat your dinner, | 如果你不吃饭 |
[06:16] | I’m gonna throw them all away. | 我就把它们都扔了 |
[06:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:22] | – Not mine. – Hmm? | 不是我的 |
[06:25] | Don’t like it any more. | 再也不喜欢了 |
[06:28] | That’s broken. | 坏了 |
[06:31] | That’s yours. | 那是你的 |
[06:34] | You know what? Eat your dinner! | 你给我听着 赶紧吃饭 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | Okay, go in now. | 进去吧 |
[06:43] | Let him know everything is fine | 让他觉得没什么事儿 |
[06:45] | but don’t pick him up or he’ll never go to sleep. | 但是千万别抱他 否则他永远都不会睡觉 |
[06:48] | Okay, I will not pick him up. | 行 我不会把他抱起来的 |
[06:57] | Now, I know it looks like I picked him up, | 我知道 看上去好像是我把他抱起来的 |
[07:00] | but he’s actually holding me right now, so… | 但实际上 是他正抱着我 所以就这样了 |
[07:03] | Chris, you are not taking this seriously. | Chris 你没有认真对待这件事 |
[07:06] | Here. | 过来 |
[07:08] | You know, Ernie is not the problem. | Ernie没有问题 |
[07:10] | You are. | 是你有问题 |
[07:12] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你得走了 |
[07:16] | But I live here. | 但我住这儿 |
[07:18] | All this stuff is mine. | 这里的东西都是我的 |
[07:19] | That baby is mine. | 孩子也是我的 |
[07:21] | Okay, I’m a mother of four, okay? | 好吧 我是4个孩子的妈妈 明白吗 |
[07:23] | You have to listen to me. | 你必须得听我的 |
[07:26] | Okay, okay, um, I see what’s happening here. | 好吧 好吧 我明白是怎么回事了 |
[07:29] | Uh, Gary told you to butt out down there | 在楼下的时候 Gary说让你别管闲事 |
[07:32] | and so now you’re butting in up here. | 但现在 你上来管闲事 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God, I am so sorry. You’re right. | 哦 天啊 对不起 你说的对 |
[07:44] | No, no, no, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 不 不 不 没关系的 没事儿 |
[07:46] | I appreciate the effort. I know. No. | 非常感谢你 我理解 |
[07:48] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你来我家坐坐 |
[07:50] | – Oh, let me say good night, little Ernie– | 我得说晚安了 小Ernie |
[07:56] | Do you smell smoke? | 闻到油烟味儿了吗 |
[08:04] | Marny Marny. | |
[08:05] | This baby is getting sleep trained! | 这个小孩儿正在接受睡眠训练 |
[08:11] | Okay, where’s the book? | 好的 那本书在哪呢 |
[08:13] | Because this kid is seriously messed up. | 这个小孩儿真的是乱套了 |
[08:19] | Why are you still at the dinner table? | 你怎么还没吃晚饭 |
[08:22] | I’m teaching him a lesson. | 我正给他上课呢 |
[08:24] | The boy has school in the morning. | 这小子早上还要去上学呢 |
[08:27] | I tried to tell him. | 我告诉过他了 |
[08:30] | Can I see you in the foyer? | 我能跟你在前厅谈谈吗 |
[08:32] | You mean the welcome mat? | 你说的是门口擦鞋垫吗 |
[08:40] | Look, I’ve got this under control. | 现在是这样 一切尽在掌握 |
[08:42] | If it takes all night, I’ll break him. | 给我一晚上的时间 我就可以打败他了 |
[08:44] | Gary, you are not keeping my kid up all night. | Gary 你可不能让我的孩子整宿不睡觉 |
[08:47] | No, no, no. Besides, you can’t even | 还有 你自己甚至都 |
[08:49] | physically stay up past 11:00. | 不能撑过11点 |
[08:51] | How many times have I found you asleep on the toilet | 我已经多次发现你上着厕所睡觉了 |
[08:55] | with a mouthful of Listerine? | 满嘴还都是漱口水 |
[08:57] | Look, I started this, all right? | 这事儿是我先开始的 |
[09:00] | And I have to see it through | 我必须坚持到底 |
[09:01] | or I’ll lose all authority with this kid. | 要不然我对这孩子就没有震慑力了 |
[09:03] | Well, then you’ve really backed yourself into a corner, haven’t you? | 好吧 你果真是不撞南墙不回头 是吧 |
[09:08] | You’ve got one hour. | 给你1个小时的时间 |
[09:09] | Then I’m putting him to bed. | 然后 我就让他去睡觉了 |
[09:13] | I’ll put this whole building to bed if I have to. | 有必要的话 我会让整栋楼都睡觉 |
[09:20] | Hey, Marny, uh, since you still won’t let me back into my apartment, | 嘿 Marny 既然你还是不让我回我的家 |
[09:23] | could you do me a favor and just unplug my iPod? | 帮个忙 把我的iPod拔了 |
[09:26] | I don’t like to overcharge it, you know? | 我可不想充电过度 |
[09:27] | It shortens the life of the battery. | 你知道 这样会缩减电池寿命 |
[09:29] | Dad, mom found the purple paint. | 爸爸 妈妈找到了紫色的喷漆 |
[09:32] | Let’s paint it purple. | 我们把它喷成紫色吧 |
[09:34] | Hey, great, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[09:37] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[09:38] | Maybe not for this bridge, | 喷这座桥可能不行 |
[09:39] | but definitely for the next one. | 下一座肯定可以 |
[09:40] | You have such good ideas. | 你好想法真多 |
[09:43] | It’s her bridge. | 是她的桥 |
[09:46] | Hey, Violet. | 嘿 Violet |
[09:47] | You know who used to commute | 你知道谁过去常常 |
[09:48] | – from Brooklyn to Manhattan? – Who? | 在布鲁克林和曼哈顿间来回穿梭吗 – 谁 |
[09:50] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘 |
[10:04] | All right, honey, come on. | 好吧 亲爱的 过来 |
[10:05] | Let’s get your pajamas on. | 我们去给你穿睡衣 |
[10:07] | You have no business being in this world. | 你和这个世界没有任何关系 |
[10:12] | Guys, I need your help. | 兄弟们 我需要你们的帮助 |
[10:14] | Hey, your wife locked me out of my apartment. | 嘿 你老婆把我锁在我的房间外面 |
[10:17] | Oh, yeah, she’s known to do that. | 肯定没错 都知道她会这么做 |
[10:18] | Clarky, Yoda, sit down right there. | Clarky Yoda 在那坐好 |
[10:20] | I need to talk to these guys. | 我得和这些孩子们谈谈 |
[10:23] | Look here, man. | 哥们 听着 |
[10:25] | The kid hasn’t budged, right? | 这些小孩们还是不肯让步 对吧 |
[10:27] | And I’m running out of time. | 而且我也没多少时间了 |
[10:29] | Chris, if you were acting like Yoda, | Chris 如果你像Yoda那么做 |
[10:31] | what would your father have done? | 你老爸会怎样? |
[10:32] | Oh, man. | 噢 好家伙 |
[10:33] | He would have sent me to bed 15 minutes early | 他会叫我比平时早15分钟上床 |
[10:35] | and only sang me two songs. | 然后只唱两首歌哄我 |
[10:38] | Okay…Nick? | 好吧…Nick你呢? |
[10:40] | Yoda and I go way back. | Yoda和我比较熟 |
[10:42] | Maybe I should talk to him. | 或者让我来和他谈 |
[10:43] | He might be more receptive to someone | 或者他会比较能接受一个 |
[10:45] | he hasn’t seen cry during the movie Up! | 看<飞屋环游记>时没有哭的家伙吧 |
[10:47] | They couldn’t have a baby. | 他们不能让个白胖小子飞! |
[10:52] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, Nick. | -嘿 小伙子 -嘿 Nick |
[10:55] | Yeah. Butting heads with your old man? | 顶撞你老爸是吧? |
[10:58] | Yeah. | 果然 |
[11:00] | You know, guys like us, Yoda, we don’t like to conform. | Yoda 你知道像我们这种汉子 并不喜欢服从 |
[11:04] | We’re rebels. | 我们是反抗者 |
[11:06] | Emily, she tells me not to bring the quilt in | Emily叫我别把被子 |
[11:08] | from the bed to the sofa, but I do. | 从床上带到沙发上 但我还是这样做了 |
[11:10] | I’ll snuggle right the hell up with it. | 我会紧紧地把自己卷在里面 |
[11:14] | But, uh, you gotta ask yourself, is it worth it? | 不过啊 你得问问自己 这值得吗? |
[11:19] | Now, I just wanna throw out there, | 现在我就想问一下 |
[11:21] | what would happen if you ate up all the food on your plate | 让你把自己的晚餐吃完 |
[11:23] | and then we all just moved on with our lives? | 然后该干嘛干嘛会发生些什么? |
[11:26] | Why don’t you tell that to someone who cares? | 为什么你不把这些话和关心这种事的人说? |
[11:31] | Excuse me? | 啊? |
[11:32] | Mind your own business, Nick. | 不要多管闲事 Nick |
[11:37] | Okay. | 当然 |
[11:43] | We, uh, we are not as close as I had assumed. | 呃 那个…我们没我想象得那么亲密 |
[11:48] | You wanna help me break him? | 你想和我一起搞那熊孩子吗 |
[11:49] | More than anything. | 别无他求 |
[11:56] | All right, Yoda. | 好了 Yoda |
[11:58] | You’ve had your chance. | 我们不是没给过机会你的 |
[11:59] | I’m done being nice. | 我不会再这么和善了 |
[12:02] | We went out and got all of your favorite things. | 我们拿了你最喜欢的玩意 |
[12:06] | Now, if you wanna join in on the fun, | 如果你想和我们一起玩得开心 |
[12:08] | all you have to do is finish what’s on your plate. | 你要做的就是吃光你盘子里的食物 |
[12:13] | I got Peeps, Yoda. | 我手上有你的peep糖 Yoda |
[12:14] | I’m mushing ’em together | 我现在把他们挤在一块 |
[12:15] | to make one super-mega-awesome Peep | 变成一块超级酷毙的peep糖 |
[12:17] | and I’m putting it in my mouth, Yoda. | 然后我再吃了他 Yoda |
[12:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | Have it your way, Yoda. | 你自己选择吧 Yoda |
[12:32] | Chris? Music. | Chris 音乐 |
[12:43] | That’s right, Yoda. | 没错 Yoda |
[12:46] | We’re gonna eat your favorite snacks | 我们要吃光你最喜欢的零食 |
[12:47] | and do you favorite dance. | 还要跳你最喜欢的舞蹈 |
[12:50] | The Cat Daddy. | Cat Daddy来啦 |
[12:55] | I did not just learn this today. | 我可不是今天才学的 |
[12:58] | Come on. | 一起来 |
[12:59] | Left turn, right turn, wheelchair, wheelchair. | 扭左 扭右 轮椅 轮椅 |
[13:01] | Left turn, right turn, wheelchair, wheelchair. | 扭左 扭右 轮椅 轮椅 |
[13:04] | You’re doing it all wrong! | 你们全都跳错了 |
[13:06] | Well, then, finish your dinner | 好吧 那你快点吃完 |
[13:07] | and come show us how to do it right. | 然后让我们看看正确的舞步 |
[13:09] | Are we gonna do the whole song or… | 我们得整首歌跳完还是… |
[13:11] | We learned the whole song. | 我们学了整首歌的舞步 |
[13:12] | We’re gonna do the whole song. | 那我们就跳完整首歌 |
[13:13] | Chris is having no luck getting past Gary! | Chris将不会有机会超过Gary |
[13:16] | He turns to pass to Yoda, but he doesn’t | 他转身把球传给Yoda 但他没有 |
[13:18] | ’cause he can’t, ’cause he won’t finish his dinner! Oh! | 因为Yoda不能 因为Yoda还没吃完他的晚餐 |
[13:20] | He feints around the couch. | 他声东击西 过了沙发 |
[13:22] | He moves for the dunk. He dunks it! | 他准备灌篮 灌了! |
[13:27] | The first rule of Fight Club: | 搏击俱乐部的第一条规定: |
[13:29] | You don’t talk about Fight Club. | 禁止谈论搏击俱乐部 |
[13:34] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[13:41] | Indoor Slip ‘n Slide. | 哈哈 室内速滑毯! |
[13:42] | In your face! | 就在你面前! |
[13:44] | Oww! | 哎呀! |
[13:49] | Uhh! | 哇! |
[13:50] | He’s sliding home! | 他向终点滑去! |
[13:51] | And he’s out! He’s out! | 他出界了!他出界了! |
[13:55] | Oh! | 噢! |
[14:03] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[14:05] | He’s about to break. | 马上就要被打败了 |
[14:08] | Why you keep waking me up? | 为什么你总是把我叫醒 |
[14:11] | Hey, son, ’cause you’re my ringer. | 因为儿子啊 你可是我的替补队员 |
[14:13] | All right? There’s nothing worse | 好吗?没有比你的兄弟正High的时候 |
[14:14] | than when your brother’s having fun and you’re not. | 可你却不是更糟的了 |
[14:16] | Look at this. | 看看这 |
[14:17] | Awesome! | 帅毙了! |
[14:20] | Get ready to start. | 准备好开始 |
[14:22] | I got you, let’s go, Clarky, let’s go! | 我准备好了 来吧 Clarky 来吧! |
[14:27] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[14:28] | Go long, Chris, go long! | 跑远点!Chris!跑远点! |
[14:37] | Dad, you ruined it! | 爸 你毁了它! |
[14:39] | And it’s due tomorrow! | 明天就到期了! |
[14:42] | Hey, Clarky, I’m sorry. | 嘿 Clarky 我很抱歉 |
[14:44] | It was an accident. | 这完全是意外 |
[14:46] | You’re such a butthole, Dad. | 老爸 你真是个混蛋 |
[14:48] | Hey, you don’t ever speak to me like that. | 喂 以后都不准你这样和我说话 |
[14:50] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[15:00] | Dude… | 伙计… |
[15:02] | This hasn’t worn off yet. | 还没过劲儿呢 |
[15:03] | I think I took too much. | 我想我用得太多了 |
[15:05] | I think I took too much! | 我想我用得太多了啊! |
[15:10] | Now I’ve lost control of both of them. | 现在这两个我都管不了了 |
[15:13] | Maybe this’ll help. | 或许这会行得通 |
[15:14] | Um, one time my dad did get really mad at me. | 呃 有次我爸真的很生我气 |
[15:16] | It was during high school. | 我记得还是高中的时候 |
[15:18] | I was drinking a soda | 我当时在他新车后座上 |
[15:19] | in the backseat of his brand-new car. | 喝苏打水 |
[15:21] | I wasn’t supposed to, | 我不是故意的 |
[15:22] | but I had just stared in Pippin | 可我刚刚被选上参演比宾王子(1972年著名百老汇音乐剧) |
[15:24] | and it had gone to my head. | 然后我就一直在美滋滋的回味这件事 |
[15:29] | Anyhow, I spilled it, and he didn’t say anything. | 不管怎么说 我把汽水打翻了 而他什么也没说 |
[15:32] | He just looked at me, and he handed me the keys | 他就这么看着我 然后把钥匙给我 |
[15:35] | and he said “I bought this car for you, | 然后说 “这车是我买给你的” |
[15:38] | and it’s your stain now.” | “现在这是你的污点了” |
[15:40] | That always stayed with me. | 这句话我一直记着 |
[15:44] | Tell it again, Chris. | Chris 再说一遍 |
[15:49] | When did smacking your child fall out of fashion? | 什么时候开始不普及掌掴自己孩子这一行为 |
[15:52] | Hey, come on, Gary. | 别这样嘛 Gary |
[15:54] | Even back then, you wouldn’t have done that. | 就算是这么做很普遍 你也不会这么做的 |
[15:56] | You’re not that kind of dad. | 你不是那样的父亲 |
[15:58] | Gary, you’re the kind of dad | Gary 你是那种让儿子 |
[15:59] | that you give piggyback rides, | 骑在你背上的父亲 |
[16:00] | and you make mediocre school projects. | 而且你只做得来平庸的课外作品 |
[16:04] | You are not intimidating, but that’s okay | 你不吓人 不过没关系 |
[16:06] | because you have someone in your life who is, | 因为在你的身边已经有人充当了这样的角色 |
[16:09] | and she is right upstairs. | 而她正好就在楼上 |
[16:12] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[16:14] | I don’t have to be my father. | 我不必像我父亲那样 |
[16:17] | I married my father! | 我娶了我父亲那样的人 |
[16:25] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:27] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗 |
[16:28] | Nope! | 没呢 |
[16:30] | You’ve ruined your baby. | 你毁掉了你自己的宝贝儿 |
[16:33] | Hi, buddy. Ohh. | 嗨 小伙子 噢 |
[16:36] | What is wrong with you? | 你究竟是怎么了 |
[16:38] | Don’t you want him to sleep? | 你不想让他睡觉吗 |
[16:40] | Don’t you wanna sleep? | 你不想睡觉吗 |
[16:41] | You know, the truth is, I don’t mind | 事实上 我不介意 |
[16:44] | sleeping in the chair next to him. | 睡在他身边的椅子上 |
[16:46] | I don’t get to see him as much as I’d like to | 我看他千遍也不厌倦 |
[16:48] | and it gives us a little extra time together. | 而且这样我们反倒能多在一起待一会儿 |
[16:49] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[16:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | 有道理 -对吧 |
[16:52] | Well, I guess I could see that. | 我想我能看得出来 |
[16:55] | You know, sometimes if I’m working late, | 对 有时我加班到很晚 |
[16:57] | when I come home I climb right into bed with one of the boys. | 回到家我就直接躺到某个孩子的床上 |
[17:00] | Exactly, exactly. | 就是这样 就是这个意思 |
[17:01] | You know, I mean, ever since the divorce, I– | 自从离婚之后 我– |
[17:05] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[17:07] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[17:12] | Do you recall how I told you to butt out? | 你还记得起我之前是怎么叫你别插手的吧 |
[17:15] | I need you to butt back in. | 我现在得需要你重出江湖了 |
[17:19] | Happy to, sweetheart. | 很乐意 心肝宝贝 |
[17:22] | That’s it? | 就这么着 |
[17:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 不可能 |
[17:25] | That’s not it. | 哪有这么简单 |
[17:27] | – Ah. – Mm. | – 啊 – 嗯 |
[17:28] | You’re gonna be hearing about this for a long time. | 以后你听我念叨的日子还长着呢 |
[17:32] | Ooh, scares me to think about it. | 噢 吓得我都不敢去多想 |
[17:42] | What the hell happened in here? | 我勒个去 你们干什么来着 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[17:46] | And on that note, | 关于这一点 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna hand this off to Gary. | 我会让Gary向你解释 |
[17:48] | Marny, thank you so much for dinner. | Marny 非常感谢你的晚餐了 |
[17:50] | Mwah. Here’s a note to convey my appreciation. | 么啊 这是写满我谢意的便条 |
[17:58] | You two. | 你们俩 |
[18:00] | Why are you giving your dad so much trouble? | 你们为什么让爸爸这么生气 |
[18:03] | You have no idea how good you have it. | 真是福中不知福 |
[18:07] | Your dad goes to all your baseball games. | 你们老爸去看了你们所有的棒球比赛 |
[18:09] | He gives you ice cream for dinner. | 晚餐还给你们吃冰激凌 |
[18:10] | Your father stays home with you by choice. | 你们老爸自愿留在家里照顾你们 |
[18:14] | Even I won’t do that. | 甚至我都不会这么做 |
[18:17] | You two have the greatest dad in the world | 你们有世界上最棒的爸爸 |
[18:20] | and you will show him some respect. | 而且你们必须对他表示尊重 |
[18:31] | Sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[18:33] | It’s all right, son. | 没事儿 儿子 |
[18:34] | Go to bed. | 睡觉去吧 |
[18:36] | I’ve been trying to! | 我一直都想去 |
[18:43] | And you, I want you to help your father clean up this mess. | 至于你 我要你现在就帮你老爸把这堆乱七八糟的 |
[18:47] | Now. | 收拾了 |
[18:53] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[18:57] | Thanks for butting back in. | 多谢出手相助 |
[19:04] | Is this a Slip ‘n Slide? | 这是那个速滑毯吗 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 没错 |
[19:10] | Ugh. | 噢 |
[19:17] | Yoda Yoda. | |
[19:18] | Come here, son. | 到这来 儿子 |
[19:21] | What’s been going on with you lately, man? | 最近你怎么了 |
[19:23] | Because this isn’t the Yoda that I know. | 这可不是我认识的Yoda |
[19:26] | You’re always telling me to do stuff. | 你总是叫我做这做那 |
[19:30] | You’re the oldest. | 你是大哥 |
[19:31] | I was the oldest. | 我是老大 |
[19:33] | It sucks. | 本来就不怎么样 |
[19:35] | All right? But it’s not gonna change. | 对吧 但事实就是这样 |
[19:38] | We need to work together on this, all right? | 我们需要共同面对 好吗 |
[19:41] | Because when you’re grown up, | 因为当你长大成人时 |
[19:43] | I want us to be like Chris and his father. | 我希望我们能像Chris和他老爹那样 |
[19:46] | I want us to be friends, you know? | 我希望我们是朋友 好吗 |
[19:48] | Okay, Gary. | 好吧 Gary |
[19:50] | Don’t you do that. | 还这么说 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 老爸 |
[19:54] | I’m going to bed. | 我要上床睡觉了 |
[19:55] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[19:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:00] | You still have some explaining to do. | 你还得给我解释解释其他的 |
[20:03] | What was wrong with my Cat Daddy? | 我跳的Cat Daddy舞到底哪里不对了 |
[20:06] | Everything. You looked like a sick horse. | 全都错了 你看上去就像匹病马 |
[20:11] | Sick horse, huh? | 病马 是吗 |
[20:12] | Look at this. | 看着啊 |
[20:14] | This is a super-duper-mega Peeps going in your mouth. | 超级无敌大的Peeps 使劲的往你嘴里钻 |
[20:17] | Open up. Open up! | 张嘴 张嘴 |
[20:18] | Uh-huh! – | 额- 啊! – |
[20:21] | Now go and get cleaned up. | 快去洗洗吧 |
[20:37] | Huh? | 啊? |
[20:39] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[20:40] | It’s nice, Daddy. | 很不错 老爸 |
[20:46] | I don’t think she really meant that. | 我认为她不是那个意思 |
[20:49] | No. | 绝对不是 |
[20:51] | Well… | 好吧… |
[20:52] | But the important thing is… | 但是重要的是… |
[20:55] | You beat your adult friend at a first grade project. | 在一年级课外制作品中 你赢了你的哥们儿 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 没错 |
[21:02] | You know, hey, Violet, | 你猜怎么着 Violet |
[21:04] | this bridge is not finished yet. | 大桥还没有完工呢 |
[21:07] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗 – 真的 |
[21:09] | Don’t you think that this would look so much better | 你不觉得如果这个是紫色的话 |
[21:13] | if it was purple? | 看上去会更好看吗 |
[21:14] | With feathers and glitter? | 还有羽毛和亮片 |
[21:16] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[21:17] | Just like it was originally designed. | 和刚开始设计的一样 |
[21:19] | Oh. | 噢 |
[21:23] | Pretty! | 漂亮 |
[21:26] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啊 |
[21:29] | So pretty. | 太漂亮了 |