时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Guys with kid is taped in front of a live studio audience | 奶爸当家是在现场录影棚观众观看下录制完成的 |
[00:03] | Wow | 哇哦 |
[00:05] | This is looking good | 这看起来真棒 |
[00:06] | More stuff than last year | 比去年的玩意玩意儿还多 |
[00:08] | Oh yeah man | 噢 是啊 哥们 |
[00:09] | i sunk my whole 401k into this stuff | 我把我全部的401k(美国养老保障体系的第三支柱)都投进去了 |
[00:13] | Savvy | 了解 |
[00:15] | It’s blood, uncle gary isn’t it beautiful? | 这是血 Gary叔叔 是不是很漂亮 |
[00:18] | Oh, it’s very beautiful | 哦 确实很漂亮 |
[00:22] | Your daughter is super weird | 你家闺女真是超级怪异 |
[00:26] | Ok, look sheila | Sheila 你看吧 |
[00:27] | Ernie’s not afraid of the decorations | Ernie并不怕这些装饰品 |
[00:28] | Halloween’s gonna be fine | 万圣节没事儿的 |
[00:30] | Okay you’re right | 好吧 你是对的 |
[00:32] | But my main concern is still that nick is here, | 但我主要担心的事还是那个 Nick会在这儿 |
[00:34] | And ernie’s not up to date on his shots | Ernie还没有打最新的预防针 |
[00:37] | Wait a minute, sheila | 等等 Sheila |
[00:39] | – hmm? – if you’re here, then | -嗯 -如果你在这儿 那么 |
[00:41] | Who’s this? ah! | 这是谁 哈 |
[00:49] | Guys, guys, i can’t do it anymore | 各位 各位 我再也忍不了了 |
[00:51] | The bickering has to stop our sons are best friends | 这种争吵必须叫停了 我们的儿子都是好朋友 |
[00:54] | We all live in the same building now | 我们现在还住在同一栋楼里 |
[00:56] | Please just grow up, and start getting along | 拜托成熟些吧 开始相处 |
[00:58] | Okay chris, i will i will try | 好吧 Chris 我会试试的 |
[01:03] | Sheila, will you be my friend? | Sheila 你愿意做我的好朋友吗 |
[01:09] | See, that was funny | 看吧 挺好笑的吧 |
[01:11] | Hey, everybody, we got some bad news | 嘿 各位 我有一个坏消息 |
[01:14] | Bad news? wait, wait, hold on | 坏消息 等一等 |
[01:17] | Hold this | 拿着这个 |
[01:19] | Okay, please continue | 好了 请继续 |
[01:20] | The head of the apartment co-op board, miss cane, is dead | 我们这座公寓共同管理委员会的主任 Cane小姐 去世了 |
[01:24] | Oh, that’s terrible. How? | 哦 太糟糕了 怎么死的 |
[01:27] | How am i supposed to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[01:30] | What do i look like, the grim reaper? | 我看起来像什么 手持镰刀的灵魂收割者 |
[02:01] | Clark! i called bathroom after yoda! | Clark 我说过Yoda上完厕所就是我 |
[02:04] | You snooze, you lose | 你睡着了 你输了 |
[02:07] | Baby | 宝贝儿 |
[02:09] | Baby! | 宝贝儿 |
[02:10] | Miss cane from next door she’s dead | 我们的邻居Cane小姐 去世了 |
[02:13] | Oh, no | 哦 不 |
[02:17] | Oh | 哦 |
[02:19] | – was that long enough? – yep! | -我哦的够长了吗 -当然 |
[02:20] | Oh! | 噢 |
[02:25] | We finally get to buy her place and expand our apartment | 我们终于可以买下她的公寓来扩大我们的面积了 |
[02:28] | Yes, and clark and yoda can have their own bedrooms! | 是啊 Clark和Yoda都能有属于他们自己的卧室了 |
[02:31] | – Oh! and we get another bathroom – Yes | -噢 我们又能多出来一间卧室 -没错 |
[02:34] | Clark Clark! | |
[02:35] | What are you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么呢 |
[02:37] | Can’t a boy have some privacy? | 男孩就不能有点私人空间吗? |
[02:43] | What happened to our stuff? who did this? | 我们的东西都怎么了 谁干的啊 |
[02:47] | Daddy | 爸爸 |
[02:49] | “your halloween decorations are | 根据法律 你们的万圣节装饰品 |
[02:51] | in violation of co-op board by laws” | 违反了管理委员会的规章制度 |
[02:53] | Signed, “linda allmendinger, your new co-op board president” | 签名 Linda Allmendinger 你们新任的公寓管委会主席 |
[02:57] | We don’t get to do the haunted hallway? | 我们没有幽灵走廊了吗? |
[03:00] | No, no, no, no of course we do | 不 不 不 我们当然有 |
[03:01] | Daddy’s gonna find this woman | 老爸会去找这个女人 |
[03:02] | She’s gonna straighten everything out | 我会把所有都恢复原样 |
[03:04] | Nick, you do not want to get on the bad side of the co-op board | Nick 千万别站在管理委员会的 对立面 |
[03:06] | They have approval over everything | 它们对所有事都有许可权 |
[03:08] | Dorothy harris put unauthorized azaleas on her balcony | Dorothy harris以前把未经批准的杜鹃花放在阳台上 |
[03:11] | They turned off her water | 他们就停了她的水 |
[03:13] | I saw her in the hallway Filthy | 我在过道里看到她了 脏的不行 |
[03:17] | I will be nice, i promise all right | 我不会有事的 我保证 好的 |
[03:20] | -Chris, let’s go -Why do i have to go? | -Chris 我们走 -我干嘛要去 |
[03:23] | Because i never go anywhere without my lawyer | 因为我去哪儿都得带着我的律师 |
[03:25] | In college, you went to see sugar ray without me | 大学的时候 你去看Sugar Ray(甜蜜射线合唱团)时就没带上我 |
[03:27] | You went with jay zambelli | 你和Jay Zambelli一起去的 |
[03:29] | I’ve told you a thousand times | 我都跟你说了一千遍了 |
[03:30] | – They were his tickets he invited me – I know | – 那都是他的票 他邀请的我 – 我知道 |
[03:32] | so just don’t tell people you take me everywhere | 你就是别四处嚷嚷你去哪儿都带我 |
[03:34] | Because you don’t! | 因为你不那么做 |
[03:38] | Hey, victor | 嗨 Victor |
[03:39] | Is it all right if we check miss cane’s place out? | 我们看看Cane小姐的房子没事吧 |
[03:42] | Sure i’m just cleaning it up | 可以 我只是过来收拾清理一下 |
[03:45] | I got dibs on her vinegar, though | 可是我第一个看见她的醋的 |
[03:47] | I can’t believe her kids didn’t want her vinegar | 我都不敢相信 她的孩子们竟然不想要她的醋 |
[03:51] | You know, we’re thinking about buying the place, man, | 老兄 我们正考虑把这儿买下来 |
[03:53] | Knocking this wall down | 把这面墙拆掉 |
[03:54] | Turning it into bedrooms for our boys | 把这儿变成我们儿子们的卧室 |
[03:57] | Well, you should know that co-op rules state | 你们应该知道管委会的政策上写着 |
[03:59] | That any available apartment has to be put on the market for a week | 任何闲置房屋 都必须公开销售一周后 |
[04:02] | Before any current tenant can buy it | 当前房客才可以购买 |
[04:04] | Wait | 等等 |
[04:05] | So some other people can buy it out from under us | 所以我们楼下的人可以购买 |
[04:08] | I’ve been decorating this place in my head | 自从Cane小姐开始走到哪都穿着睡衣的时候 |
[04:10] | Ever since miss cane started wearing a night gown | 我就已经开始在脑子里 |
[04:12] | Everywhere she went | 装修她这个地方了 |
[04:17] | – sheila – yah | -Sheila -呃啊 |
[04:19] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[04:20] | Oh, the new co-op president | 哦 那个新来的管委会主席 |
[04:21] | confiscated my welcome mat and autumnal wreath | 把我的迎宾脚垫和秋季花环给没收了 |
[04:24] | Because they were in violation of some uniformity code, | 因为它们违反了一些统一的规定 |
[04:27] | And she fined me for installing a customized doorbell | 她还因为我安装定制的门铃罚我的钱 |
[04:30] | Mozart’s serenade number 13 in “g” major | 那可是莫扎特的13号G调小夜曲啊 |
[04:34] | Mine goes, “bing-bong” | 我的是 叮咚 |
[04:38] | I can’t live like that | 那种我可受不了 |
[04:40] | So I am here to make nice and get on her good side | 所以我来这好好表现一下让她开心一下 |
[04:43] | We are here to do the same | 我们也是为了这个来的 |
[04:44] | She took down nick’s haunted hallway | 她把Nick的幽灵走廊全拆了 |
[04:49] | Hey! this is for you | 嗨 这是送给你的 |
[04:52] | Congratulations on your new appointment, linda | Linda 刚刚上任 恭喜你啊 |
[04:54] | I’m nick thayer, your seventh-floor neighbor downstairs | 我是Nick Thayer 是你楼下第七层的邻居 |
[04:56] | I know who you are | 我知道你是谁 |
[04:57] | You’re the one with the illegal halloween decorations | 你是那个弄非法万圣节装饰品的人 |
[05:00] | Terrible | 糟透了 |
[05:02] | Oh, and you’re the one who thinks | 哦 你是那个认为 |
[05:03] | She can do anything she wants to her apartment she pleases | 只要自己高兴 可以对自己的公寓做任何事的人 |
[05:07] | Oh chris campbell, apartment 810? | 哦 Chris Campbell 810户住户 是吗? |
[05:10] | Is that you out there? | 站在那的是你吗? |
[05:12] | Come in come in | 请进 请进 |
[05:15] | I don’t know if you remember | 我不知道你还记不记得 |
[05:17] | But we actually shared an elevator ride last week | 但我们上周一起搭过电梯 |
[05:20] | You wore that great, blue v-neck sweater | 你穿着那件帅气的蓝色V领毛衫 |
[05:24] | Oh, my god | 哦 我的天啊 |
[05:26] | I also love him in that sweater | 我也喜欢他穿那件衣服 |
[05:29] | Hey, so since we’re learning that we’re so like-minded | 嗨 既然我们知道我们的想法这么合得来 |
[05:33] | Maybe you can make an exception for my doormat and my doorbell | 或许你可以将我的门垫和门铃问题 视为例外 |
[05:35] | No no exceptions i’m sorry | 对不起 没有例外 |
[05:39] | Is it because she didn’t bring a gift? That’s tacky | 是不是因为她没带礼物 真是没趣味 |
[05:44] | Come on, guys | 得了 你们俩 |
[05:45] | What do you say you, uh, pop that bad boy open, | 把那瓶酒打开怎么样 |
[05:48] | We talk about my decorations, huh? | 然后我们谈谈我的那些装饰品 好么 |
[05:49] | Those decorations are a hazard | 那些装饰品都有危险 |
[05:51] | If you put them back up, i will fine you $500 | 你要胆敢装回去 我就罚你500刀 |
[05:54] | But i got permission from miss cane | 但以前Cane小姐同意我这样做 |
[05:56] | But i got permission from miss cane | 但以前Cane小姐同意我这样做 |
[05:59] | Miss cane is dead, and so is your halloween hallway | Cane小姐去世了 你们的幽灵走廊也没了 |
[06:04] | You should do a push-up contest | 你应该去参加个俯卧撑比赛 |
[06:08] | I think you’d win | 我觉得你会赢 |
[06:16] | Violet is gonna be so bummed | Violet要是发现我们不能弄幽灵楼道的话 |
[06:17] | When she finds out we can’t do the haunted hallway | 肯定会很不高兴 |
[06:20] | How are you gonna break it to her? | 你打算如何告诉她 |
[06:22] | Me? | 我告诉 |
[06:23] | How come you always get to be the fun one | 为什么你总是那个能带来乐趣的人 |
[06:25] | And i always have to be the wet blanket? | 我却总得给人泼冷水 |
[06:28] | Why can’t i ever be the dry blanket? | 我就不能让别人舒服舒服吗 |
[06:32] | You know, it’s just one of those things that’s in place. | 你知道 有的事儿本来就设定好了 |
[06:34] | You know, there’s always the bad-news parent | 爸爸妈妈里有一个总是带来坏消息 |
[06:36] | and the good-news parent. | 另一个总是带来好消息 |
[06:37] | I mean, I agree.It’s crazy unfair. | 我是说 我同意 这非常不公平 |
[06:40] | Hey, Violet!Mom wants to talk to you. | Violet 妈妈有话跟你说 |
[06:45] | Violet, honey. | Violet 亲爱的 |
[06:48] | Because of a building rule, | 因为居住规定 |
[06:51] | we can’t have our haunted hallway. | 我们不能保不住幽灵楼道了 |
[06:52] | – No!- I’m so sorry, sweetie. | -不要啊 -很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[06:56] | Not fair. This is the worst day of my life. | 这不公平 这是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[07:00] | – A little help, please. – Okay, okay. | -帮下忙 求你了 -好吧 好吧 |
[07:05] | There’s… there’s times in life when… | 一生中…一生中总有些时候… |
[07:11] | When daddy swoops in and saves the day. | 爸爸会挺身而出拯救困境 |
[07:13] | We’re still having a haunted hallway! | 我们还是有幽灵楼道 |
[07:14] | – Nick! – Daddy’s the best. – Yeah, that’s right. | -Nick -爸爸最棒了 -对 没错 |
[07:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[07:23] | I can’t stand to disappoint her, okay? | 我不忍心看到她失望 好吗 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna… I’ll think of something. | 我得要…我要想想办法 |
[07:26] | Well, enjoy being the good-news parent while it lasts. | 很好 趁着还有一会儿 好好享受当最后一次好消息爸爸的感觉吧 |
[07:29] | Next chance we have to be irresponsible, I’m taking it. | 下次我们必须不负责任的时候 让我来 |
[07:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:35] | Check it out, creepy Linda left this on my door. | 看看这个 怪Linda在我门上留了这个 |
[07:37] | She’s giving me an extra storage unit | 她无缘无故在地下室 |
[07:39] | in the basement for doing nothing. | 给了我一个额外的储物间 |
[07:40] | She doesn’t even know me. She just likes the way I look. | 她甚至都不了解我 她只是喜欢我的长相 |
[07:43] | And I mean, yes, I used to be a model, | 我是说 没错 我以前确实当过模特 |
[07:45] | so it all makes sense, but… | 她这样可以理解 但是… |
[07:48] | A model? | 模特 |
[07:49] | You were in our college admissions brochure. | 你不过是出现在我们大学的招生宣传册上 |
[07:54] | I was on the cover, and admissions went up. | 我可是封面 申请人数还因此飙升 |
[08:04] | What could you possibly want? | 你会是来干什么的呢 |
[08:06] | I have a way to keep my haunted hallway for my daughter | 我有办法为了我女儿 保住我的幽灵楼道 |
[08:09] | and for you to get your doorbell back. | 也有办法为你拿回你的门铃 |
[08:11] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[08:13] | We have a common enemy… Linda. | 我们有共同的敌人…Linda |
[08:16] | And we also have something that she wants… Chris. | 而且我们都知道她好哪一口…Chris |
[08:21] | Well, why do you need me? | 好吧 你需要我做什么 |
[08:23] | For my plan to work, we need to give Chris what he wants. | 为了使我的计划奏效 我们要让Chris得到他想要的 |
[08:27] | You and me should… Be friends. | 你和我(这里用me是语法错误)…应该成为朋友 |
[08:32] | It’s “you and I” should be friends. | 应该是”你和我” 要成为朋友 |
[08:36] | This is gonna be awful. | 这将会非常可怕 |
[08:42] | Okay, they’re showing the apartment. | 他们在展示那套房子 |
[08:44] | We just have to convince whoever’s trying to buy it | 我们只要让想要买房子的人相信 |
[08:46] | that living there is a bad idea, all right? | 住在那儿是个坏主意 好吗 |
[08:49] | Clarkie, Yoda, let’s show them how annoying you can be. | Clarkie, Yoda 让他们瞧瞧你们俩能有多吵 |
[08:52] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:54] | This place is perfect. | 这地方真是太完美了 |
[08:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:57] | I’m Marny, and this is my husband Gary. | 我是Marny 这是我老公Gary |
[09:00] | – How are you? – We live next-door. | -你好 -我们住隔壁 |
[09:01] | And these are our sons. | 这是我们的儿子 |
[09:02] | This is Yoda. He plays the recorder. | 这是Yoda 他会吹竖笛 |
[09:04] | And that’s Clarkie. He plays the drums. | 这是Clarkie 他会打鼓 |
[09:09] | They keep practicing, but… | 他们一直练习 但是… |
[09:11] | They just keep getting worse. | 他们的水平却越来越糟 |
[09:13] | Oh, no, they’re sweet. We love children. | 不会啊 他们真可爱 我们喜欢小孩子 |
[09:17] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:18] | Yeah,I build recording studios. | 没 我是建造录音室的 |
[09:20] | I can just soundproof that wall, no problem. | 我可以把墙做隔音处理 没关系的 |
[09:24] | Of all the damn people in New York City. | 这些该死的纽约人啊 |
[09:27] | Did you know the previous tenants? | 你们认识上一个房客吗 |
[09:28] | Did they like living here? | 他们喜欢住这里吗 |
[09:29] | Oh. Yeah. Miss Cane loved the place. | 是的 Cane小姐很喜欢这里 |
[09:33] | The only reason she left is because she died here. | 唯一让她离开这儿的原因就是她死这里了 |
[09:35] | Wait. Died in this apartment? | 等等 死在这里了 |
[09:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:41] | Yes, she did. | 是的 就这儿 |
[09:43] | As a matter of fact | 事实上 |
[09:44] | she died in that exact same spot that you’re standing. | 她就死在了你站的那地方 |
[09:49] | Oh, well, there too. | 那儿也一样 |
[09:51] | She kind of… | 就好像… |
[09:53] | Exploded. | 爆炸了 |
[09:58] | Hey! Nice meeting you. | 嘿 很高兴见到你们 |
[10:01] | Two weeks. No one found her for two weeks. | 两周 两周里都没人发现她死了 |
[10:06] | By then | 到了发现的时候 |
[10:08] | the ants had finished most of her. | 蚂蚁几乎把她啃噬殆尽 |
[10:11] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[10:13] | the place has ants. | 这地方有蚂蚁 |
[10:16] | There is one good thing about the haunting, though. | 可是 这个地方闹鬼有一个好处 |
[10:19] | It’s always ten degrees cooler in here | 这里总是比楼里其它地方 |
[10:21] | than any other part of the building. | 凉快10度 |
[10:23] | But on the downside, miss Cane’s ghost does come out. | 但不好的就是 Cane小姐的魂一般确实会出现 |
[10:38] | Okay, okay. You’re spooking me out. Stop. | 好了 好了 你吓到我了 停下 |
[10:46] | Hey, I got your text. | 嘿 我收到你短信了 |
[10:47] | Sheila, what are you doing here? | Sheila 你怎么在这儿 |
[10:49] | You asked Nick and me to get along, | 你要我和Nick相处一下 |
[10:51] | so we’re here to tell you we are now friends. | 所以我们来这儿告诉你我们现在成朋友了 |
[10:56] | Just like that? | 就这事儿 |
[10:57] | Just like that. Um, excuse me. | 就这事儿 呃 麻烦一下 |
[10:59] | Could we get my friend here another plate of curly fries? | 能帮我这位朋友再上一盘卷卷薯条吗 |
[11:02] | I keep eating off his plate because we’re friends. | 我总是把他盘子俩的东西吃的精光 因为我们是朋友嘛 |
[11:06] | Okay, why? Why are you friends? | 好吧 你们怎么成朋友了 |
[11:09] | Because you asked us to be. | 因为你要我们成为朋友 |
[11:10] | And now to keep things fair, | 现在公平起见 |
[11:11] | – we’re going to ask something of you. – Yes. | -我们也需要你帮个忙 -是的 |
[11:15] | And you’re not gonna want to be holding a baby for this. | 至于这个忙 你不会想抱着个孩子听我们说的 |
[11:17] | Come here. | 来这吧 |
[11:18] | Oh, hi. Linda, over here. | 嗨 Linda 这边 |
[11:20] | Hey, guys. Hi, Chris. | 嗨 邻居们 嗨 Chris |
[11:23] | Look, I’m so glad that Nick and Sheila told me | 我实在是太高兴了 Nick和Sheila说 |
[11:25] | you wanted to get to know me better. | 你想要了解我多些 |
[11:28] | They did what? | 他们说了什么 |
[11:32] | You look like you could use a drink. | 你看起来可以喝一杯 |
[11:34] | A Manhattan… I am getting you a Manhattan… | 一杯Manhattan(鸡尾酒名) 我去给你要一杯Manhattan |
[11:39] | Heavy on the “man.” | 重音在”男人”上 |
[11:44] | Okay. What’s the story? | 好吧 这到底是怎么回事 |
[11:46] | You two will only get along if I date her? | 只要我和他约会你们就会相处吗 |
[11:48] | Just long enough to keep her distracted | 只要能今晚剩下的时光中 |
[11:50] | for the rest of the night, so I can pull off Halloween | 让她保持分心的状态 这样我们就可以背着她 |
[11:51] | behind her back. | 成功万圣节计划 |
[11:52] | And you also need to sweet-talk her | 你还要跟她说好话 |
[11:54] | into letting me do whatever I want to my apartment. | 好让我的公寓里做任何我想做的事 |
[11:57] | My looks continue to be an obstacle in my life. | 我的外表还是在干扰着我的正常生活 |
[12:02] | Okay, if I do it, you guys’ll be friends. | 好吧 如果我照办了你们就会是朋友了 |
[12:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:06] | Forever? | 永远 |
[12:06] | – Oh, I don’t know. That’s a long time. -How dare you? | – 噢 我不知道 那可是很长的时间 – 你怎么敢说这话 |
[12:10] | Forever or nothing. | 永远做朋友 要不然什么也得不到 |
[12:12] | Fine. Forever. Ugh. | 好吧 永远 呃 |
[12:15] | The unholy alliances you make for your children. | 为了孩子与邪恶的人结盟 |
[12:20] | And your doorbell. | 还为了门铃 |
[12:27] | First time I saw you, it was crazy. | 我第一次见你的时候 真是不可思议 |
[12:29] | You looked so familiar to me. | 你看起来让我感觉相见恨晚 |
[12:32] | Was it from the cover of the Northwestern admissions brochure | 是那本十年前西北大学的 |
[12:34] | ten years ago? | 招生宣传册的封面吗 |
[12:38] | – This is fun. – Yeah, yeah. | -太有趣了 -是啊 |
[12:41] | You know, it’s always good | 知道吗 密友一起出来时 |
[12:41] | when close friends are out together. | 总是很愉快 |
[12:43] | You know, close friends will often show affection and hug. | 你知道 密友经常会相互表达友情 经常拥抱 |
[12:47] | Right, guys? | 你们说是吧 |
[12:50] | Why don’t you two just give each other a hug? | 你们为什么不拥抱一下呢 |
[12:55] | Yeah, come on. | 就是 来嘛 |
[12:59] | Now, since you guys are best friends, | 现在 你们既然是最好的朋友了 |
[13:02] | you might want to share something, like your food. | 你们可以分享些什么 比如吃的东西 |
[13:05] | Sheila, have a bite of Nick’s burger. | Sheila 咬一口Nick的汉堡嘛 |
[13:10] | I don’t want to do that. He’s already eaten it. | 不要吧 他吃过的 |
[13:14] | That’s what friends do. They share with each other. | 朋友间都是这样啊 他们会跟对方分享 |
[13:17] | Take a bite. | 咬一口嘛 |
[13:20] | Yeah. Right? | 是的 |
[13:25] | Come on, Sheila. Nick already started it for you. | 咬一大口嘛 Sheila Nick已经帮你吃掉一半了 |
[13:28] | Get in there! Get the good stuff! | 使劲咬啊 吃里面的好东西 |
[13:30] | Who cares that his breath’s been all over it? | 管它上面有没有沾满他的口水呢 |
[13:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:36] | Good. Almost done. Almost through. | 很好 就快完了 就快要熬到头了 |
[13:38] | Just concentrate on your breathing. | 集中注意力 深呼吸 |
[13:43] | – There you go. – Mmm, mmm. | -真不错 -嗯嗯 |
[13:45] | Mmm, yeah. | 呃 对嘛 |
[13:46] | Oh, your friendship is so heartwarming to me. | 噢 你们的友情真是温暖了我的心啊 |
[13:48] | Mmm. | 呃 |
[13:50] | And to think,it’ll be like this forever. | 再想一下 你们从此以后都得这样啦 |
[13:55] | Uhhuh. Do you want to go back to my place? | 呵呵 你想来我家吗 |
[13:58] | Uh… | 啊 |
[14:00] | All of us? | 我们全部吗 |
[14:01] | Just you and me. | 就你跟我 |
[14:02] | There’s something. I’d like to give you. | 我想要给你些东西 |
[14:05] | It’s private. | 私人的哦 |
[14:18] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走起来 |
[14:19] | Ah! Hooray! | 好嘞 |
[14:23] | Aah! | 哎哟喂 |
[14:26] | – Ugh! Oh, God! | -噢 天呐 |
[14:34] | The required week is over. That apartment is as good as ours. | 寻访期已经结束了 那公寓跟我们的一样好 |
[14:39] | Boys, you’re gonna have your own rooms! | 小伙子们 你们两个会有属于自己的房间啦 |
[14:42] | There’s no way we’re living there. | 我们绝对不会在那里生活 |
[14:46] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[14:47] | Because it’s haunted. | 因为那里闹鬼啊 |
[14:51] | I heard miss Cane’s chest exploded, and centipedes came out. | 我听到了Cane女士的胸部爆炸 还有蜈蚣跑出来 |
[14:57] | You heard that from me. I made it up! | 你这是从我这听来的 那是我编的 |
[15:00] | Those are just stories. | 那些都只是虚构的故事而已啊 |
[15:03] | Come on, guys. | 没事的 小伙子们 |
[15:05] | I tell you what, I’ll let you choose your own wallpaper. | 你说怎么着 我会让你们自己挑选属于你们自己的墙纸 |
[15:08] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[15:09] | Will you let us choose our own coffins? | 那你会让我们挑我们自己的棺材吗 |
[15:14] | Death comes to all those who enter. | 进入那房子的人会死的啊 |
[15:18] | What about those creepy twins | 还有那两个站在墙角唱歌的 |
[15:20] | who stand in the corner and sing? | 让人毛发悚立的双胞胎兄弟吗 |
[15:24] | That’s you, you ding-a-lings! | 那是你们啊 你们这两个小怪兽 |
[15:32] | – Brains! – Brains! – Brains? | -人脑啊 -人脑啊 -来点人脑吗 |
[15:37] | No brains for you guys? Okay. | 你们不要人脑吗 那算了 |
[15:41] | – Any sign of Allmendinger? – No. No. | -看见欧门汀葛尔(<规划理论>的作者)了吗 -没 没 |
[15:44] | Nick, I have said this only eight times in my life, | Nick 接下来的这句话我这辈子里只说过8次 |
[15:47] | and all of them were to my assistant, | 而且全部都是对我的助理说的 |
[15:49] | so savor it. | 所以享受一下吧 |
[15:52] | You did an okay job. | 你还干得不错 |
[15:55] | Thank you, Sheila. | 谢你了 Sheila |
[15:57] | So Ernie is frankenstein, and you… | 我看到Ernie是弗兰克斯坦(科学怪人,科幻小说角色) |
[16:01] | Fell asleep, and someone upholstered you. | 而你是睡着了 还被别人装饰了一下 |
[16:05] | No, I’m Mary shelley, who wrote frankenstein. | 不 我是Mary Shelley <弗兰克斯坦>的作者 |
[16:11] | Why am I always the only women’s romantic lit major at parties? | 为什么派对中总是只有我一个是女性浪漫主义文学(literature)专业的 |
[16:16] | Because they’re parties. | 因为是派对 |
[16:19] | And I say that to you as a friend. | 而且我拿你当朋友才这么说 |
[16:22] | So how do you think Chris is doing with Linda? | 你觉得Chris和Linda在干嘛 |
[16:24] | Well, one night with her can’t be nearly as bad | 和她过一晚的糟糕程度 |
[16:26] | as six years with you. – Hey! | 绝不能比与你依偎六年相提并论 -喂 |
[16:28] | God, I’m sorry. | 天呐 对不起 |
[16:30] | You know, this whole you and I being friends thing | 你知道 咱们化敌为友这事儿 |
[16:33] | is so unnatural. | 实在是太不正常了 |
[16:36] | It’s “you and me.” | 这次是”你和我” |
[16:39] | So all you wanted to give me were these clothes? | 所以你说你想给我的东西就是这些衣服吗 |
[16:41] | Yes. How do they fit? | 嗯 合身不 |
[16:43] | Good, I guess. | 我想还好吧 |
[16:45] | Oh, I just knew they would. | 我就知道 |
[16:46] | All right, let’s take a peek. | 好了 出来看看吧 |
[16:57] | You look perfect. Come. Sit. | 你看起来真帅了 来 请坐 |
[17:06] | Oh! | 哇 |
[17:07] | The resemblance is even more striking | 这相似度比我原先想的 |
[17:09] | than I ever thought it could be. | 更令人吃惊 |
[17:10] | Resemblance to whom,Robert Wagner? | 像谁 Robert Wagner(美国著名影星)吗 |
[17:14] | My father. | 我爸 |
[17:17] | He left for a pack of cigarettes in 1975 and never came back. | 1975年的时候他拿着一包香烟就走了 从此再没回来过 |
[17:21] | You look exactly like him. | 你看起来跟他一模一样 |
[17:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[17:28] | You’re supposed to be on a date with Linda. | 你应该在跟Linda约会的啊 |
[17:30] | She’s not interested in me. | 她对我不感兴趣 |
[17:31] | She wants me to be her dad. She dressed me as her dad. | 她想让我变成他爸 她把我打扮得跟她爸一样 |
[17:35] | A deal’s a deal, man. | 说好了的就是说好了的 哥们儿 |
[17:37] | I hugged Sheila. Be her dad. | 我都抱了Sheila了 快去当她爹吧 |
[17:39] | Wear socks with sandals, | 套上袜子 穿上拖鞋 |
[17:40] | and embarrass her in front of her friends. | 在她的朋友面前让她下不来台 |
[17:44] | Victor, take it down! Take it all down! | Victor 把墙上的东西拿走 全都拿走 |
[17:47] | Come on, Linda. | 嘿 Linda |
[17:48] | If you don’t clear this hall right now, | 如果你们不马上把这里弄干净 |
[17:50] | I’m gonna make your lives such a living hell | 我就要让你们生不如死 |
[17:52] | that you’ll want to move out. | 让你们想搬走 |
[17:53] | But you won’t be able to move out | 却没有能力搬走 |
[17:54] | because I’ll block all potential buyers. | 因为我会拦住所有潜在的购房者 |
[17:56] | Okay. Okay, Linda. | 好吧 好吧 Linda |
[17:59] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[18:01] | I’ll do it. | 这次我来说 |
[18:03] | Sweetie, I’m sorry to say it, but I think we lost, | 宝贝儿 很抱歉我会这么说 不过我想我们输了 |
[18:06] | and we have to take down the haunted hallway. | 我们得把幽灵楼道都收拾起来 |
[18:08] | It’s what the bad-news parent would say. | 这是坏消息家长才会说的话 |
[18:10] | Violet, we are keeping our haunted hallway. | Violet 我们会留住我们的幽灵楼道的 |
[18:13] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 哦 不 你留不住的 |
[18:14] | We are too keeping it. | 我们就是要留住它 |
[18:16] | This might not be the moment. | 现在可能不是争吵的好时候 |
[18:20] | I am not scared of you | 我可不害怕你 |
[18:22] | You know why? | 你知道为啥吗 |
[18:24] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为啥吗 |
[18:25] | You want to know why? I will tell you why. | 你想知道为啥吗 我就告诉你为啥 |
[18:29] | You want to know why? | 你想知道为啥吗 |
[18:33] | Because next election, I’m running against you. | 因为下次竞选 我就会和你竞争 |
[18:37] | I’m running against you too. | 我也会和你竞争 |
[18:39] | And I am going to win. | 而且我会赢的 |
[18:42] | We’ll see. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[18:45] | Now get off my floor! | 现在请你滚出我的楼层 |
[18:47] | Victor, take me home! | Victor 带我回家 |
[18:50] | Again? How come we never go to my place? | 又是这样吗 为什么总是不去我家呢 |
[18:57] | Mommy’s the best. | 妈妈是最好的 |
[19:00] | Yeah, she certainly is. Yes. | 嗯 没错 没错 |
[19:02] | So you’re running for co-op board president. | 所以你要竞选业主委员会的主席咯 |
[19:04] | Did I say that? | 我有这么说吗 |
[19:06] | Oh. Being the good-news parent’s fun. | 噢 做好消息父母的确好玩啊 |
[19:09] | You just say anything you want. | 只要说出你想说的就行了 |
[19:12] | Violet, let’s blow off school tomorrow and eat candy. | Violet 明天我们就不去上学了 然后吃糖果去 |
[19:18] | Okay, until we get Linda off the board, | 好的 在我们把Linda逼下台之前 |
[19:20] | she is going to make our lives impossible. | 她会让我们的日子过得很艰难 |
[19:22] | We got to figure out a way to make her happy. | 我们得想法子让她高兴起来 |
[19:24] | We’ll get Chris to take her in an R.V. To the Grand Canyon. | 我们就让Chris开着房车带她去大峡谷玩算了 |
[19:27] | Ah, yes. | 嗯 好 |
[19:29] | – Little father-daughter trip.- Uh-huh. | -一次小小的父女旅游 -没错 |
[19:32] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I don’t like this. | 慢着 慢着 我不喜欢现在的情况 |
[19:34] | You two being together is not good for me. | 你们俩凑一块对我不是啥好事啊 |
[19:36] | – You wanted us to be friends.- Yeah. | -是你想我们俩做好朋友的啊 -对 |
[19:38] | No, deal’s off. Deal’s off. | 不 交易结束 交易结束了 |
[19:40] | I’m never going anywhere near Linda again, | 我再也不会靠近Linda半步了 |
[19:41] | so you two can stop pretending to like each other, okay? | 所以你们停止假装喜欢对方了 好吗 |
[19:44] | Come on, Ernie. | 来爸爸这 Ernie |
[19:45] | Let’s go trick-or-treating | 我们去玩不给糖就捣乱吧 |
[19:46] | and create memories you’ll forget in an hour. | 还有创造点你一小时就会忘记的回忆 |
[19:54] | – Well, we tried. – Yeah. | -好吧 我们尽力了 -嗯 |
[19:55] | You know, Sheila, Chris does have a point about one thing. | Sheila Chris对一件事的确说道点上了 |
[19:58] | Now that you live in the building, | 现在你既然住在这栋楼里 |
[20:00] | you know, we’re gonna be seeing a lot more of each other. | 我们也会更经常地看见对方了 |
[20:04] | So what are you saying? | 那你想说什么 |
[20:06] | I’m saying, you know, | 我就是说 你懂的 |
[20:08] | I think you should move out of the building. | 我想你应该搬出去 |
[20:14] | Nice hallway, Nick. | 走廊干的很漂亮 Nick |
[20:16] | You really did do a wonderful job. | 你真的做的挺棒的 |
[20:20] | Well, don’t be nice to me and make me feel bad about it. | 别对我这么好嘛 我都觉得不好受了 |
[20:22] | That’s not cool. | 这样不好 |
[20:36] | See, it’s just an empty apartment. | 看到没 这只是一间空荡荡公寓 |
[20:39] | Nothing to be afraid of. | 没啥好怕的 |
[20:41] | No miss Cane, no miss Cane’s ghost. | 没有Cane女士 也没有Cane女士的魂魄 |
[20:44] | It was all made up… By us | 那都是我们编的而已 |
[20:49] | You guys are getting older, all right? | 你们得成熟点了 好吗 |
[20:51] | You can’t let your imagination run away from you like that. | 不能让你们的想象力那么瞎想了 |
[20:54] | – Okay, dad.- All right. | -好吧 老爸 -好吧 |
[21:01] | Lights go out all the time, right? | 这灯常坏 是吧 |
[21:04] | Did it just get cold in here all of a sudden? | 是不是突然一下变冷了 |
[21:08] | I feel something on the back of my leg. | 我好像感觉到我腿的后面有什么东西 |
[21:10] | – Is it a centipede? – It just might be, Clarkie. | -蜈蚣吗 -有这个可能 Clarkie |
[21:13] | It just might be. | 只是有这可能 |
[21:15] | Okay, look, guys, | 好吧 听着 |
[21:16] | I think we should pass on this apartment. | 我觉得我们不能再考虑这间公寓了 |
[21:18] | – What do you say? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -嗯 |
[21:19] | Okay.What do you say, Marny? | 好吧 你呢 Marny |
[21:23] | Marny Marny? | |
[21:25] | I’m already home. | 我已经在家喇 |
[21:28] | Let’s go.Let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |