时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Guys with Kids is taped iin front of a live studio audience. | 奶爸当家是在现场录影棚观众观看下录制完成的 |
[00:03] | Boys, the time has come. | 小伙子们 时机到了 |
[00:05] | We’ve been without a TV for six months. | 我们已经过了6个月没有电视的生活了 |
[00:07] | Now, we’ve had some quality time as a family, but… | 现在 我们已经享受了一段美好的家庭时光 |
[00:11] | It’s time to put all that behind us. | 但是 是时候让这些过去了 |
[00:14] | The great sale is near. | 大减价快到了 |
[00:17] | Black Friday! | 黑色星期五 |
[00:19] | Yes. Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[00:20] | I just have to be one of the first seven people | 我只需在他们感恩节夜晚上开门的时候 |
[00:23] | in line when they open the doors at the night of Thanksgiving, | 排进队伍的前七名 |
[00:25] | and I will take home a $4,000 television | 这样我就能用100美元的价钱 |
[00:27] | for $100! | 买回家一部价值4000美元的电视 |
[00:31] | Okay, Gary. Have fun in line. | 好吧 Gary 祝你排队开心 |
[00:32] | Oh, Marny, I’m surprised how well you’re taking | 噢 Marny 你对我感恩节不在家 |
[00:35] | that I’ll be missing Thanksgiving | 去排三天队这么处之泰然 |
[00:36] | to spend three days in line. | 让我感到很惊讶 |
[00:38] | This level of understanding | 这种程度的理解 |
[00:39] | is out of character for you and… | 不是你的性格 |
[00:42] | giving me the heebie-jeebies. | 让我有点惊恐不安 |
[00:45] | Oh, I’d be furious if I actually thought | 哦 如果我真的认为你会错过感恩节 |
[00:47] | you were gonna miss Thanksgiving. | 那我就真的要雷霆大怒了 |
[00:49] | Oh, you don’t think I can do it? | 噢 那你是认为我没可能这么做咯 |
[00:51] | Gary, you don’t do well with cold. | Gary 你不怎么禁得住冷 |
[00:54] | You actually have Yoda warm up the toilet seat for you. | 你眼下还叫Yoda帮你暖马桶坐垫呢 |
[00:59] | It’s part of the boy’s allowance, all right? | 那可是这小伙子的一部分零花钱 好吧 |
[01:03] | Men, gather round. | 伙计们 过来 |
[01:05] | They told the Pilgrims | 有人曾经对清教徒说过 |
[01:06] | that they would die on the cold shores of America. | 他们会在美洲冰冷海岸上冻死 |
[01:09] | A lot of them did. | 很多人的确死了 |
[01:12] | In honor of those who didn’t, | 为了对那些坚持下来的致敬 |
[01:14] | I’m getting me a big-ass TV. | 我得就去搞到那部大尺寸电视 |
[01:17] | Good-bye, family. I love ya. | 再见了 家人们 我爱你们 |
[01:21] | I like that guy. | 我喜欢那家伙 |
[01:36] | Oh, Sheila, it shouldn’t be this hard | 噢 Sheila 不应该让决定Ernie跟谁过感恩节 |
[01:38] | to figure out who gets Ernie for Thanksgiving. | 这么困难 |
[01:40] | Fine. Let’s cut to the chase. | 好吧 那我们就直接了当吧 |
[01:42] | Ernie, who do you want to spend Thanksgiving with? | Ernie 你想跟谁一块儿过感恩节 |
[01:46] | I’m joking. | 我在开玩笑 |
[01:48] | But if he somehow does indicate me, | 不过如果他以某种方式暗示我的话 |
[01:49] | I think we should honor it. | 我觉得我们该对其表彰 |
[01:52] | Okay… fine. Um, how about this? | 好了 好吧 嗯 不如这样 |
[01:55] | Since we can’t decide, you, me, and Ernie spend | 既然我们不能决定你我跟Ernie在一块 |
[01:58] | his first Thanksgiving together. | 过他的第一个感恩节 |
[02:00] | So just me, my son, and my ex-wife. | 那就说是我 我儿子跟我前妻 |
[02:03] | Should we really kill a turkey for that? | 这真的值得我们为此宰一只火鸡吗 |
[02:06] | You know, I could see what my friends are doing. | 是这样 我可以看看我的朋友们在做什么 |
[02:08] | I hate your friends. You hate your friends. | 我讨厌你的朋友 你也讨厌你的朋友 |
[02:11] | Who doesn’t hate their friends? | 谁不讨厌自己的朋友啊 |
[02:13] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[02:14] | I love my friends. | 我爱我的朋友们 |
[02:15] | Well, what are they doing for Thanksgiving? | 好了 那他们感恩节打算干什么 |
[02:17] | Uh, Nick and Emily are going to his cousin’s. | 呃 Nick跟Emily会去他表弟/表妹家 |
[02:19] | Gary’s waiting in line for three days to get a cheap TV. | Gary为了买一部便宜电视要排三天的队 |
[02:22] | Oh, I never thought I’d know one of those people. | 噢 我想我永远都不会了解那些人 |
[02:25] | Uh, well, okay. It’s too bad. | 呃 好了 太糟糕了 |
[02:28] | I was thinking, if they were around, | 我本来想 如果他们都在话的 |
[02:30] | I would have them all over. | 我会邀请他们来这儿 |
[02:32] | You would? Why? | 你会这么做吗 为什么 |
[02:34] | Well, I live in the building now. | 呃 我现在住在这栋楼里 |
[02:36] | You all have your Sunday night dinners together, | 你们都会一起吃周日夜晚的晚餐 |
[02:38] | and I’m never included. | 而我从来没有接到过邀请 |
[02:39] | I don’t get to use the Costco card you all share. | 我没法使用你们都分享的好市多会员卡 |
[02:42] | Would you ever buy in bulk? | 你以前有大量购买过吗 |
[02:44] | Ugh. No. | 咦 不 |
[02:46] | But I would like the opportunity to decline. | 但是我也想得到拒绝的机会啊 |
[02:51] | The truth is, I always feel a little like | 事实是 我总是感觉我在这里有点 |
[02:53] | an outsider here. | 像个局外人 |
[02:54] | Having everyone over for Thanksgiving | 在感恩节邀请大家过来 |
[02:56] | would be a great opportunity for me to become | 会是一个让我成为你们中一份子的 |
[02:58] | part of the group. | 大好机会 |
[02:59] | But now it’ll just be you, me, Ernie, | 但是现在就会是你 我 Ernie |
[03:02] | and whatever delicious treat PBS has on tap for us. | 还有PBS电视台现成为我们准备的好节目 |
[03:05] | Oh, Ernie, we’re in trouble. | 噢 Ernie 我们有麻烦了 |
[03:08] | Uh, actually, you know, Marny is free. | 呃 实际上 Marny有空 |
[03:11] | And I’m sure I could get Nick and Emily | 而且我肯定能让Nick和Emily |
[03:12] | to change their plans, so– | 改变他们原本的计划 所以 |
[03:13] | Great. Then that’s settled. | 好 那就这么定了 |
[03:16] | Just like the Pilgrims won over the Wampanoag, | 就像清教徒取得了瓦帕浓人的支持一样 |
[03:18] | this Thanksgiving, I too will win over a group | 这个感恩节 我也会赢得一群头脑简单的野蛮人 |
[03:21] | of unsophisticated savages. | 的支持 |
[03:24] | Mm. Emily, | 嗯 Emily |
[03:26] | you have outdone yourself with the stuffing this year. | 你今年这饼馅做得更好了 |
[03:28] | That is not cooked yet. | 这还没煮呢 |
[03:29] | There are raw eggs in that. You’ll get salmonella. | 里面有生鸡蛋 你会感染沙门氏菌的 |
[03:33] | I mean, the damage is done. I’m gonna keep at it. | 算了 感染就感染吧 我会继续吃的 |
[03:37] | Hey. Get this. | 嘿 听着 |
[03:40] | Sheila and I couldn’t decide who gets Ernie for Thanksgiving, | Sheila跟我决定不了谁跟Ernie一块过感恩节 |
[03:42] | so it’s just gonna be the three of us in her apartment. | 所以只会是我们三个在她的公寓里一块过 |
[03:44] | Ha, ha, ha! That sounds terrible. | 哈哈哈 听起来糟透了 |
[03:48] | You have to go to Sheila’s | 你得去Sheila那里喽 |
[03:51] | And so do you two. | 而且你俩也要去 |
[03:52] | What? | 啥 |
[03:53] | I’m calling in the favor you owe me from your wedding. | 我要使用你们结婚时欠我的人情 |
[03:57] | – No. – No. | -别 -别 |
[03:57] | Not now. You can’t. It’s Thanksgiving. | 现在不成 你不能这么干 这是感恩节啊 |
[03:59] | Yes, now. You two told me | 是的 就是现在 你们俩告诉过我 |
[04:01] | you’d give me anything if I would trash can Annie’s date | 如果我把Annie的约会对象扔进垃圾桶里 |
[04:04] | to your wedding. | 带到你们的婚礼上 你们会满足我任何事情 |
[04:06] | Huh. Trash can Annie. | 啊 垃圾桶安妮 |
[04:10] | I really wish you would stop calling my sister that. | 我真的希望你们不要再这么称呼我姐姐 |
[04:15] | You know, she hasn’t gotten drunk | 她已经八个月没有喝醉 |
[04:17] | and fallen in a trash can in eight months. | 然后掉进垃圾桶里面了 |
[04:21] | Okay, then that’s that. | 好了 那就这样咯 |
[04:22] | So we are going to Sheila’s. | 我们要去Sheila家了 |
[04:24] | A deal is a deal. | 一言为定 |
[04:26] | But if we do this, you’ve finally gotta tell us | 不过如果我们去了 你得告诉我们 |
[04:28] | how you stopped trash can Annie from getting drunk | 你是如何没让垃圾桶安妮喝醉 |
[04:30] | and ruining our wedding. | 毁掉我们的婚礼的 |
[04:32] | I let her get a little handsy with me, | 我让她在我的身上摸了摸 |
[04:34] | you know. | 你们懂得 |
[04:37] | I’m not proud of it. | 我并不以此为荣的 |
[04:40] | I’m a little proud of it. | 有一点点吧 |
[04:46] | Oh! | 噢 |
[04:47] | Whoo! It’s much colder out here than I thought it would be. | 哇 这比我想象的可冷多了 |
[04:50] | You know, I’ve been keeping my hands down in my pants, | 我一直把手伸进我的裤子里 |
[04:52] | but everybody keeps staring. | 可是大家一直看着我 |
[04:55] | You know, can I–can I warm ’em up on your stove, man? | 那个 我可以 我可以在你的炉子边烤烤手吗 伙计 |
[04:57] | Sorry. Every man for himself. | 抱歉 各扫门前雪 |
[05:00] | That’s just the way it is | 就是这样子的 |
[05:01] | out here on the line. | 在外面排队 |
[05:03] | Hey, hup! | 嘿 哈 |
[05:06] | Okay, well, uh, | 好吧 那 呃 |
[05:08] | can we at least all huddle like penguins for warmth? | 我们能像企鹅一样抱团取暖吗 |
[05:12] | Will somebody at least lay on top of me? | 有谁最起码躺在我上面吗 |
[05:14] | I promise I’ll be cool. | 我保证我不会生气 |
[05:34] | Gary Gary? | |
[05:37] | Whoa. Oh, my God. It’s morning. | 哇 天呐 早上了 |
[05:41] | I made it. | 我做到了 |
[05:43] | I made it! | 我做到了 |
[05:45] | – Here, we brought you a– – Ooh! | -给 我们给你买了一个 -哦 |
[05:47] | – Oh, yeah. Ooh. – Wow. | – 噢 爽啊 噢 -哇 |
[05:50] | – Mm. | -嗯 |
[05:52] | Looks like a walrus eating a seal. | 看起来就像一只海象在吃海豹 |
[05:55] | Marny was right. This was a bad idea, man. | Marny说的没错 这不是个好主意 哥们儿 |
[05:57] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 我觉得我撑不到那时候了 |
[05:59] | Gary, it’s only been one night. | Gary 这才一晚上 |
[06:00] | I don’t care. It’s cold! | 我才不管呢 好冷啊 |
[06:03] | I don’t like these people. They’re mean to me. | 我不喜欢这些家伙 他们对我非常吝啬刻薄 |
[06:06] | They didn’t even want to cuddle with me, | 他们连跟我相互依偎都不肯 |
[06:07] | ’cause they’re a bunch of jerks! | 因为他们都是些混蛋 |
[06:10] | -Dad! – Hey! | -爸爸 -嘿 |
[06:13] | What’s up, boys? | 怎么样 孩子们 |
[06:15] | Good. Dad, how are you doing? | 好着呢 爸 你这怎么样 |
[06:16] | Great. A couple of homeless guys came over | 很好啊 一群流浪者今天早上 |
[06:18] | 4:00 in the morning | 四点来过这 |
[06:20] | and taught us kung fu for an hour. | 教了我们一个小时的功夫 |
[06:22] | – Come on, Gary. – What? | -算了吧Gary -啥 |
[06:24] | Stop pretending. | 别装了 |
[06:25] | I know you’re miserable. | 我知道你痛苦不堪 |
[06:28] | Let’s just go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[06:30] | We’ll make you some hot chocolate, | 我们会给你煮些热巧克力啊 |
[06:32] | some soup. | 汤啊 |
[06:34] | I’ll run you a nice bath. | 洗个热水澡啊 |
[06:36] | Can I eat my soup in the bath? | 我可以一边泡澡一边喝汤吗 |
[06:38] | Whatever you want. | 你喜欢咋样就咋样 |
[06:40] | Dad, don’t do it! | 爸 别这么做啊 |
[06:42] | The Pilgrims died so you could get a big-ass TV! | 清教徒都死了 这样你就能买一部电视啊 |
[06:47] | You’re right, boys. | 你们是对的 孩子们 |
[06:48] | I’m not going anywhere. I can do it. | 我哪儿都不去 我能坚持下去 |
[06:51] | All right, Gary. Suit yourself. | 好吧 Gary 随你的便 |
[06:55] | But it’s gonna be record-low temperatures tonight. | 不过今晚会是破纪录的低温 |
[06:58] | Bring it on. Bring it on! | 继续说 继续说 |
[07:00] | I’m tough! I’m strong! | 我意志坚强 身强体健 |
[07:04] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办呐 |
[07:06] | I’m gonna die out here. | 我会死在这儿的 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna die. | 我会死的 |
[07:10] | I’m so jealous you get to die. | 我真嫉妒你能死 |
[07:11] | I have to go to Sheila’s. | 我还得去Sheila家 |
[07:17] | What’s going on? Is Ernie okay? | 发生什么了 Ernie没事吧 |
[07:18] | He’s fine. Why? | 他好好的啊 为什么问 |
[07:20] | Because you called me at 11:00 at night | 因为你在晚上11点给我打电话 |
[07:21] | and told me to get up here right now. | 叫我立刻过来 |
[07:22] | I’m just trying to figure out a theme | 我只是想为明天的感恩节盛宴 |
[07:24] | for tomorrow’s Thanksgiving feast. | 想个主题 |
[07:26] | I’m toying with period garb. | 我正在考虑那天的装束呢 |
[07:28] | We will each represent a native American tribe. | 我们各自代表一个本土的美国部族 |
[07:31] | I call Penobscot. Yes. | 我选佩诺布斯科特人 |
[07:33] | No, Sheila, my friends aren’t like your friends. | 不 Sheila 我的朋友跟你的朋友不一样 |
[07:35] | – You don’t have to impress them. – Oh, Chris. | -你不需要给他们留下印象深刻 -噢Chris |
[07:37] | You don’t come back from a bad dinner party. | 你可没参加过一个糟透的晚餐派对 |
[07:40] | You remember my friend Dana Baumgartner. | 你还记得我的朋友Dana Baumgartner吗 |
[07:41] | – Yeah. – Her souffle didn’t rise. | -嗯 -由于她的吹气声没有升高 |
[07:43] | She was an outcast. She had to move… | 所以受到了排斥 她不得不搬去 |
[07:47] | To New Jersey. | 新泽西 |
[07:49] | Sheila, stop making yourself crazy | Sheila 在你疯疯癫癫之前 |
[07:51] | before you freak out, okay? | 别再让自己瞎想了 好吗 |
[07:52] | Just keep it simple. | 简单点就好 |
[07:54] | Yes. Simple. | 好吧 简单 |
[07:57] | Simple like a play. Oh! Help me write a play! | 简单得像做戏一样 噢 来帮我写部剧本 |
[08:07] | – No cuts. – No cuts. | -不能插队 -不能插队 |
[08:08] | – No cuts. – No cuts. | -不能插队 -不能插队 |
[08:09] | – No cuts. – No cuts. | -不能插队 -不能插队 |
[08:11] | No cuts. Oh, hey, baby. | 不能插队 噢 嘿 宝贝 |
[08:14] | All right, Gary. | 好了 Gary |
[08:15] | Enough is enough. | 适可而止了 |
[08:16] | Today is Thanksgiving, | 今天是感恩节啊 |
[08:18] | and you need to be with your family, | 你得陪着你的家人 |
[08:20] | having a terrible time at Sheila’s. | 去Sheila家享受糟糕的时光 |
[08:22] | So just pack– | 所以快点收拾 |
[08:24] | are you wearing your socks on your hands? | 你手上套的是你的袜子吗 |
[08:28] | I am. | 嗯 |
[08:29] | Plus I switched spots so I could sit | 另外 我还调换了等候地点 这样我就能坐在 |
[08:31] | on this heating grid. | 这个热炉格上面了 |
[08:33] | – What? – So this is it. | – 啊 – 所以就这样吗 |
[08:35] | We’re spending Thanksgiving apart? | 我们要分开过感恩节吗 |
[08:37] | Well, baby, we can spend Thanksgiving here. | 好吧 宝贝 我们可以在这过感恩节 |
[08:40] | Grab the kids, | 带上孩子们 |
[08:41] | and come join us in the queue. | 来和我们一起在这里排队 |
[08:43] | That’s what Ian calls it. | Ian是这么说的 |
[08:44] | Ian’s from England. | 他来自英格兰 |
[08:45] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[08:48] | Let’s just buy the TV. | 我们直接去买那部电视算啦 |
[08:50] | We are not buying a $4,000 TV. | 我们绝不能买一部4000美元的电视 |
[08:54] | Clark breaks a television I paid $100 for, | Clark打坏了一部我100美元买来的电视 |
[08:56] | I send him to his room. | 我让他回自己房间 |
[08:57] | He breaks a TV I spent $4,000 for, | 他要是打坏一部4000块的电视 |
[08:59] | I’m pressing charges. | 我要上诉 |
[09:02] | Well, if you’re looking for your family, | 好吧 如果你想要找你的家人 |
[09:04] | we’ll be at Sheila’s. | 我们都会在Sheila家 |
[09:06] | – Ba– – Have a good day, ma’am. | -亲爱的 -祝你一天开心 夫人 |
[09:07] | Oh, shut up, Ian. | 噢 住嘴 Ian |
[09:13] | Oh. | 噢 |
[09:17] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[09:20] | Wow, Sheila. | 哇 Sheila |
[09:22] | I haven’t been here. Your place is so nice. | 我还没来过这儿呢 你家真漂亮 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | I have all my money and half of Chris’s. | 我有自己外加Chris的一半身家嘛 |
[09:30] | Well, I-I made an Oreo pie. | 那个 我做了个奥利奥派 |
[09:32] | I’m kind of famous for it. | 我还做得有点名气呢 |
[09:34] | Oh, Emily, I’m sure you are. | 哦 Emily 我确信你挺有名气的 |
[09:36] | However, I’m very excited about this, | 不过 我对此感到非常高兴 |
[09:38] | and I think you will be too. | 而且我觉你你也会的 |
[09:40] | I have planned | 我策划了 |
[09:41] | a historically accurate Thanksgiving meal, | 一个与历史准确相符的感恩节餐单 |
[09:44] | serving only foods the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag | 只提供清教徒和万帕诺亚格人 |
[09:47] | would’ve actually eaten on the first Thanksgiving. | 在第一个感恩节上真正吃的东西 |
[09:50] | Yeah. So, now, uh, | 嗯 那么 现在 呃 |
[09:51] | Oreos weren’t invented until the 20th century, | 奥利奥是在20世纪才发明出来的 |
[09:54] | and–fun fact– | 而 有趣吧是 |
[09:55] | the Mayflower arrived in… | 五月花号到达的时候是 |
[09:59] | Style? | 款式吗 |
[10:02] | – 1620. – Hey! | -1620 -嘿 |
[10:04] | That’s right, Violet. God, who knew? Public school. | 正确 Violet 天呐 没想到 竟然是公立学校的学生 |
[10:09] | Okay, now, I don’t want this to get mixed in, | 好了 现在 我不想让这个东西混进来 |
[10:13] | so I will just put it out here. | 所以我就把这摆到这里 |
[10:18] | She kicked my pie out of the party. | 她不让我的派在派对上出现 |
[10:20] | Well, like with everything with Sheila, | 好吧 考虑到Sheila所做的任何事情 |
[10:22] | we’ll be fine once we start drinking. | 我们只要开始喝酒就会感觉没什么了 |
[10:24] | There’s no booze. | 这儿可没酒 |
[10:26] | – What? – What? | – 你说什么 – 啥 |
[10:27] | Evidently, the Pilgrims ran out of booze | 事实证明 清教徒把从英格兰到这的船上 |
[10:30] | on the ship ride over from England. | 的酒都喝光了 |
[10:32] | Fun fact. | 有趣吧 |
[10:36] | – Hey, guys. – Aww. | – 大家好 – 天呐 |
[10:38] | That is ridiculous. | 这太搞笑了吧 |
[10:42] | – So no booze? – No. No, no. | – 这么说今晚没酒喝吗 – 没有 没有 |
[10:45] | That’s why I’m holding Ernie right now, | 这就是我现在抱着Ernie的原因 |
[10:46] | ’cause I know if I wasn’t, you would punch me. | 因为我知道如果我不这样的话 你们会揍我一顿的 |
[10:50] | Mom, everything in here is breakable. | 妈妈 这里的东西都好易碎哦 |
[10:53] | I don’t trust myself. | 我都不能相信我自己了 |
[10:55] | I wish we were with Dad. | 我们要是和爸爸在一起多好啊 |
[10:57] | Oh, boys, I wish we were all together too. | 噢 小伙子们 我也希望我们全家能聚在一起 |
[10:59] | But we’re still gonna have a great Thanksgiving. | 但我们还是会渡过一个超棒的感恩节 |
[11:02] | I’m sure Sheila has made all your favorites, | 我肯定Sheila做了你们最喜欢吃的 |
[11:04] | pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes– | 南瓜派啊 土豆泥啊 |
[11:07] | – Do you smell fish? – Good nose. | – 你闻到鱼味儿了么 -鼻子真灵啊 |
[11:10] | I’m boiling a cod. | 我在煮鳕鱼呢 |
[11:12] | You know, they didn’t have domesticated turkeys | 你们也知道 那时他们没有 |
[11:14] | or ovens back then. | 家养的火鸡和烤箱 |
[11:15] | That’s why it’s called Cape Cod, | 这就是它名为鳕鱼海角 |
[11:17] | and not cape turkey. | 而不是火鸡海角的原因 |
[11:18] | – That’s a fun fact. – Fun fact. | -有趣吧 -有趣吧 |
[11:20] | No. No. That was a joke. | 不 不 这只是个笑话而已 |
[11:24] | Oh, we are having a festive time, huh? | 噢 我们真是享受这节日的时光啊 是吧 |
[11:27] | Kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[11:29] | No. We are suffering through this together. | 不行 我们要共同忍受这个夜晚 |
[11:33] | I wish Gary was here. | Gary在这儿就好了 |
[11:34] | He’d have the guts to kill me. | 他会有勇气把我给杀了 |
[11:41] | So, is everyone good? | 那么 大家过得还尽兴么 |
[11:43] | Is everyone having the best Thanksgiving | 大家是不是都度过了生命中 |
[11:44] | – of their lives? – Hmm. Yeah. | – 最棒的感恩节呢 – 呵呵 是啊 |
[11:47] | More maple sap on your hickory nuts? | 要往你的山核桃上再加点枫树汁么 |
[11:51] | Wow, all you kids are in the clean plate club, huh? | 哇 你们这几个小孩儿真是清盘俱乐部的成员啊 |
[11:55] | And you know what your reward is? | 你知道你们的奖励是什么吗 |
[11:57] | Knowledge. | 知识哦 |
[12:00] | You’re welcome. | 大家不用谢 |
[12:02] | I’m gonna go check on dessert. | 我去看看甜点做的怎么样了 |
[12:05] | All right, boys. What did you do with your food? | 好吧 孩子们 你们把你们的吃的怎么样了 |
[12:07] | ‘Cause I know you didn’t eat it. | 因为我知道你们没吃 |
[12:09] | – We did. – No, you didn’t. | -我们吃了 -才怪呢 |
[12:10] | You’d be dead. | 吃了的话你们会死的 |
[12:13] | Tell us how kids hide food. | 快告诉我们 你们是怎么把吃的藏起来的 |
[12:15] | Please. | 拜托啦 |
[12:16] | When you’re all not looking, we scoop it up | 我们趁你们都没注意的时候 用勺子把它们 |
[12:18] | all in our napkin and throw it away | 全舀到了餐巾纸里 然后扔到了 |
[12:20] | in the garbage in the bathroom. | 在洗手间的垃圾桶里 |
[12:22] | Okay, that gets rid of it, but then what do we eat? | 好的 那种方法可以把他们都扔了 可我们吃什么呢 |
[12:26] | We have three pounds of stuffing | 我们冰箱里还有三磅 |
[12:27] | in our fridge. | 做火鸡用的馅料 |
[12:28] | Yes. Yes! | 太好了 太好了 |
[12:29] | Okay, I will find a way to sneak it up here. | 那就这样 我会找个法子把它偷偷弄到这儿来 |
[12:31] | Okay, but don’t let Sheila catch you. | 好的 但千万要记住别让Sheila逮到你了 |
[12:33] | She put all this pressure on herself because she feels | 她在自己身上施加了太多的压力了 因为她觉得 |
[12:34] | like she needs to impress everyone. | 她想给大家留下个好印象 |
[12:37] | Are you sure she didn’t say depress everyone? | 你确定她说的不是让大家都愁眉苦脸么 |
[12:41] | It’s a little holiday word play for ya. | 好吧 这只是一点送给你的节日俏皮话而已 |
[12:45] | All right, boys, how many napkins would it take | 好的 小伙子们 究竟要多少餐巾纸 |
[12:47] | to soak up this soup? | 才能把这汤吸干啊 |
[12:48] | No, for soup, you spill your water | 不行 如果是汤的话 你只需要假装溅出了点汤汁 |
[12:50] | to create a diversion and pour it in a houseplant. | 来转移大家注意力 然后趁机把它们倒到家里的盆栽里就可以了 |
[12:55] | Is that how my ficus keeps dying? | 这是为什么我的无花果总是垂死状态的原因吗 |
[12:59] | You’ve said too much. | 你说的太多了 |
[13:04] | “Dearest Marny, | 我最最亲爱的Marny |
[13:06] | “I know I’m far from home and missing Thanksgiving | 我知道我离家很远 而且我一直都怀念和你还有 |
[13:09] | “With you and my boys. | 孩子们一起过感恩节的时光 |
[13:11] | “If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能让你好受一点的话 |
[13:14] | I’ve grown to hate Ian.” | 我现在越来越讨厌Ian了 |
[13:18] | Oh. Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:20] | It’s almost time. We’ll be getting our TVs. | 快到点了 我们可以准备去拿我们的电视机了 |
[13:23] | Maybe. | 也许可以吧 |
[13:24] | What do you mean, maybe? There are seven TVs, | 你说也许什么意思 里面有七台电视机 |
[13:27] | and we’re the first seven people in line. | 而我们是队列之中的前七个人 |
[13:31] | It’s not the first seven people in line. | 不是队伍中的前七个人就能拿到电视机的 |
[13:33] | It’s the seven people who can fight their way | 而是能够披荆斩棘 排除万难 |
[13:35] | to the TVs first. | 最先到达电视机处的七个人 |
[13:37] | Oh. | 原来如此啊 |
[13:42] | All right, well, | 好吧 这样的话 |
[13:44] | I guess I’d better limber up. | 我想我得先做做准备活动了 |
[13:54] | Hey. That’s funny. You look familiar. | 嘿 这真有趣 你看起来好面熟哦 |
[13:57] | Do I know you? | 我是不是认识你啊 |
[13:57] | You got kids that go to my school or something? | 你的孩子也是去的我孩子的那家学校吗 |
[13:59] | Nah. I’m Emmitt Smith. | 不是 我是Emmitt Smith |
[14:02] | Yeah, yeah! | 噢 对 没错 |
[14:04] | You used to be a running back for the Dallas Cowboys. | 你之前是达拉斯牛仔队的后卫 |
[14:07] | What, you in line for a toaster or something? | 没搞错吧 你在这儿排队是要买部烤面包机的吗 |
[14:08] | Nah, I’m here for the TVs. | 不是 我是来买电视的 |
[14:10] | Oh, come on, man. You got three Super Bowl rings. | 得了吧亲 你都拿了三枚超级碗戒指了 |
[14:13] | You made some cash, right? You don’t need this. | 你也赚了不少钱了 是吧 你不需要排队买电视啊 |
[14:16] | Did I? | 我那么有钱吗 |
[14:17] | But I still love running past people, though. | 但我依旧喜欢从人们身边飞驰而过的感觉 |
[14:21] | – All right. – I’m gonna stretch out. | – 好的 – 我得让自己伸展一下 |
[14:22] | Oh, okay. Gonna stretch out? | 行啊 没问题 伸展一下 |
[14:24] | Hold on, homes. What are you doing? | 等会儿 你在干嘛 |
[14:25] | I’m getting my stretch on, like you. | 做伸展运动啊 跟你一样 |
[14:27] | No, these are secret stretches, man. | 这可不行 这些可都是我的独门伸展运动 |
[14:28] | You can’t be doing that. | 你不能学这个 |
[14:30] | I’m going back to my tent. | 我回我帐篷里做去 |
[14:34] | Is everyone having a good time? | 大家都还过得愉快吗 |
[14:35] | Why doesn’t anyone want seconds? | 为什么都没有人想吃第二轮 |
[14:37] | Is the food bland? I think it’s a little bit bland. | 是这些食物口味太平淡无味了吗 好吧 我觉得是有点平淡无味了 |
[14:39] | But it’s on theme. Is it a good theme? | 但都十分符合主题啊 这个主题好吗 |
[14:41] | Am I limited by my theme? | 我的厨艺是不是受到了这个主题的限制 |
[14:43] | Why aren’t you answering me? Do they hate me? | 你干嘛不回答我问题 他们讨厌我吗 |
[14:46] | Sheila, calm down. | 冷静 Sheila |
[14:48] | What is going on with you? | 你究竟是怎么啦 |
[14:53] | Look. Ever since I moved below 72nd street, | 听着 自从我搬到第72号街之后 |
[14:57] | all my old friends barely talk to me any more. | 我所有的老朋友几乎都不再跟我说话了 |
[14:59] | And I can’t be written off by your friends as well. | 但是我不能让你的朋友看不起我 |
[15:02] | I want them to like me. | 我想让他们喜欢我 |
[15:04] | And I want them to know that there’s more to me | 我还想让他们知道 |
[15:06] | than just always being the smartest one in the room. | 我不单单是房间里最聪明的人 |
[15:10] | And that’s why it has to go well. | 这就是为什么今晚的聚餐一定要顺顺利利的 |
[15:11] | Is it going well? | 今晚的聚餐顺利吗 |
[15:12] | Again, why are you not answering me? | 再说一次 你干嘛不回答我 |
[15:15] | It is! It’s going well. | 顺利 今晚的聚餐很顺利 |
[15:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[15:24] | Oh! You know what I’m gonna do? | 噢 你知道我要干什么吗 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna break out the ring stick. | 我要把这个铁环棒拿出去让他们玩 |
[15:29] | See, you try to get the ring on the stick. | 看着 你要铁环套在铁环棒上 |
[15:32] | It’s what the early settlers did to amuse themselves. | 早期移民者就是这样自娱自乐的 |
[15:36] | Buoyed their spirits while they were dying of exposure. | 在他们快死于暴晒的时候振奋了他们的精神 |
[15:40] | Everyone better buckle up. | 伙计们,我们开始啦 |
[15:45] | – What is this? – Chris! | -这是什么啊 -Chris |
[15:48] | What happened to the warning signal? | 怎么没有预警信号 |
[15:54] | Is that s-stuffing? | 这是馅料吗 |
[15:56] | Is everyone eating stuffing out of a knockoff Birkin bag? | 你们在吃冒牌Birkin包里的馅料吗 |
[16:00] | What makes you think it’s a knockoff? | 你凭什么认为这包是冒牌货啊 |
[16:02] | Stitching, piping, lining. | 缝纫技术 嵌边 内衬 |
[16:06] | We’re sorry. We were just really hungry. | 真是抱歉 但我们实在太饿了 |
[16:10] | So you didn’t eat my food. | 这么说你们都没有吃我做的食物咯 |
[16:12] | Oh, we tried. We really did. | 噢 我们努力过 真的 |
[16:14] | But don’t blame yourself. | 别怪自己 |
[16:16] | You know, Pilgrims were just really gross people | 你知道的 清教徒就是那种很恶心的人 |
[16:19] | who ate really gross things. | 吃着令人作呕的食物 |
[16:23] | So the meal was a disaster. | 这么说今晚的晚餐真是糟糕透顶了 |
[16:25] | I am so sorry, everyone. | 我实在是太对不起大家了 |
[16:28] | I can’t imagine what you must think of me right now. | 我都无法想象你们现在是怎么看我的 |
[16:30] | I-I am mortified. | 我感到羞愧无比 |
[16:32] | This food, I– | 这堆菜饭 我 |
[16:34] | I am so sorry that you shouldn’t even have to look at it. | 实在是太对不起了 你们都不该被迫看着这堆菜饭 |
[16:37] | So let me get it out of your sight. | 所以允许我让它们在你们的眼前消失 |
[16:40] | – Whoa, hey. – What are you doing? | – 哇哇哇 嘿 – 你在干嘛啊 |
[16:43] | I’m clearing the table. | 我清理桌子啊 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God. She’s losing it. | 噢 天呐 她失控了 |
[16:51] | All clear! | 干干净净 |
[16:54] | That was awesome! | 这实在是太酷了 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:04] | Well, that’s it. | 好吧 就这样 |
[17:05] | I have caused a huge scene and ruined Thanksgiving, | 我弄出了一个非常局面还毁了大家的感恩节 |
[17:09] | so write me off. | 尽情小看我吧 |
[17:12] | Make fun of me behind my back. | 尽情在我背后开我玩笑吧 |
[17:14] | What are you talking about, Sheila? | 你在说什么啊Sheila |
[17:17] | We’re not gonna write you off just because we had | 我们不会就因为我们过了一个糟糕透顶的感恩节 |
[17:19] | one terrible, terrible Thanksgiving. | 就蔑视你 |
[17:24] | Yeah, and when we make fun of you, you know, | 没错 还有 当我们想要开你玩笑的时候 |
[17:26] | we don’t do it behind your back. | 我们不在你背后说 |
[17:27] | We do it right to your face. | 我们会直接当面对你说 |
[17:29] | For example, can you see in infrared | 比如说 你能像其他食肉动物一样 |
[17:32] | like the other predators? See? | 用红外线看东西吗 看吧 |
[17:36] | That’s true. It’s– | 你说的对 这玩笑 |
[17:37] | it’s always right in front of my face. | 真的总是当着我面说的 |
[17:40] | – Always. – Always. | -一直这样 -一直这样 |
[17:43] | See? I told you. They don’t care. | 看到了吗 我告诉过你的 他们并不介意 |
[17:46] | It’s your friends who banish people to New Jersey. | 把人赶到新泽西州去的是你的朋友们 |
[17:49] | And, you know, speaking of which, | 对了 说起这个 |
[17:50] | you should really call Dana Baumgartner. | 你还真应该打个电话给Dana Baumgartner |
[17:53] | Eh. | 呵呵 |
[17:57] | That is so nice, | 这感觉太好了 |
[17:58] | that you guys don’t– don’t feel that pressure | 你们身上没有那种 |
[18:01] | of trying to impress each other. | 想要给别人留下好印象的压力 |
[18:04] | I mean, look at you, Emily. | 我是说 瞧瞧你 Emily |
[18:06] | You wore flats to a holiday dinner. | 你穿着平底鞋参加一个假日晚宴 |
[18:08] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[18:10] | You do. | 你就这么做 |
[18:12] | Because you don’t care | 因为你不在乎 |
[18:13] | what kind of impression you make. | 你给别人留下的印象 |
[18:15] | Oh. Yeah, yeah. | 噢 好样的 |
[18:20] | And, Marny, | 还有你 Marny |
[18:21] | your husband abandoned you on Thanksgiving | 你老公在感恩节把你抛弃 |
[18:24] | to sit in line to buy a TV. | 自己排队去买电视机 |
[18:27] | I mean, and here you are, without a care in the world | 我是说 你还站在这儿 一点也不在乎 |
[18:30] | about how that makes your family look. | 你这个家庭的形象 |
[18:32] | Oh, that must be so freeing. | 噢 一定很自由吧 |
[18:41] | I hadn’t thought of it that way. | 我没有那样想过 |
[18:44] | Even more incredible. | 更棒了 |
[18:47] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[18:49] | Gary didn’t abandon me. | Gary没有抛弃我 |
[18:51] | I abandoned him. | 是我抛弃了他 |
[18:53] | Come on, boys. My family should be together. | 过来 孩子们 即便是站着排队 |
[18:58] | Even if it is standing in line. | 我的家庭也应该呆在一起过节 |
[19:01] | Since we don’t care what people think, | 既然我们不在乎他人的看法 |
[19:03] | I stuck a bunch of those oat rolls | 我刚在你的暖风出口里 |
[19:04] | in your heating vent. | 扔了一把燕麦棒 |
[19:09] | Wonderful, Yoda. | 好样的 Yoda |
[19:12] | – Hey. – Hey! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[19:13] | – What are you guys doing here? – We came to join you. | -你们在这儿干嘛 -我们过来加入你 |
[19:16] | I still think this is extremely stupid, | 我仍然觉得这样做非常愚蠢 |
[19:19] | but we’re gonna be extremely stupid together. | 但是我们要蠢在一起 |
[19:22] | As a family. | 我们是一家人嘛 |
[19:25] | Oh, hug me tighter. | 噢 再抱紧一点 |
[19:27] | I can’t feel my body. | 我身体都没有知觉了 |
[19:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大家好 |
[19:34] | Look, I know you didn’t get a lot to eat, | 我知道你们没吃多少东西 |
[19:36] | so in honor of Thanksgiving, | 所以借着感恩节的名义 |
[19:38] | I went to Subway and got some sandwiches. | 我去了下赛百味 买了些三明治 |
[19:39] | There’s turkey melts and roast beef, | 这儿有火鸡肉的 还有烤牛肉的什么的 |
[19:41] | something for everybody. | 人人有份 |
[19:43] | – Thank you. – There you go. | – 谢谢 – 给你 |
[19:44] | And I kept the receipt, | 我保留了收据 |
[19:45] | so you can just reimburse me at your leisure. | 大家可以在有空的时候把钱还给我 |
[19:49] | Oh, my God. The bread is still warm! | 噢天呐 这面包还是暖的 |
[19:54] | See? Doesn’t take much to keep this crowd happy. | 看到没 让这群人高兴非常简单 |
[19:56] | Oh, Sheila, these sandwiches are so much better | 噢Sheila 这些三明治比你做的东西 |
[19:58] | than your cooking. | 好吃多啦 |
[20:00] | See? Right to your face. | 看到没 当面开你玩笑 |
[20:03] | Boys, the doors are about to open. | 孩子们 店门要开了 |
[20:05] | We are this close to our goal. | 我们离我们的目标已经很近了 |
[20:08] | There’s only one thing that stands in between us | 但只有一样东西阻挡了 |
[20:10] | and my big-ass TV. | 我们和超大的电视机 |
[20:16] | Okay? | 好的 |
[20:17] | Now! Boys. | 就现在 小伙子们 |
[20:19] | Run! Get it! Run! | 冲啊 去抢电视机 冲啊 |
[20:21] | Boys, get off! Boys. | 孩子们 孩子们 快走开 |
[20:25] | Wow. Families coming together. | 哇 家人团聚 齐心协力 |
[20:27] | Now, that is the spirit of Thanksgiving, huh? | 这才是感恩节精神 是吧 |
[20:29] | Oh. | 天呐 |
[20:31] | Gary just climbed that old man like a ladder. | Gary刚像爬梯子一样赶从那个老人上爬了过去 |
[20:34] | Not in the spirit. Not in the spirit at all. | 这不是感恩节所提倡的 这根本就不是感恩节所提倡的精神 |
[20:43] | All right, it’s all hooked up. | 好的 电视机都接好了 |
[20:45] | And with the touch of a button, we’ll introduce | 电视遥控器按钮一按下 我们就要向大家隆重介绍 |
[20:48] | our newest and possibly favorite family member. | 我们新来的 而且也许是最受欢迎的家庭成员了 |
[20:52] | Marny, would you like the honors? | Marny 你愿意担起这份殊荣吗 |
[20:54] | – Are you sure? – Nope. I’ll do it. | -你确定吗 -不 我来吧 |
[20:58] | Ah! | 噢 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[21:03] | Now, I would not be a good friend | 作为好朋友 |
[21:05] | if I didn’t point out that that TV | 我得说 这部电视机 |
[21:07] | is far too big for this apartment. | 对于这间公寓来说太大了 |
[21:11] | I feel like I can say those things | 我觉得我可以把这些都说出来了 |
[21:13] | now that you all have officially welcomed me | 因为你们已经正式地欢迎我 |
[21:14] | into your group. | 加入到你们的大团体中了 |
[21:16] | What is she talking about? When did that happen? | 她在说什么啊 什么时候的事儿 |
[21:18] | That didn’t happen, right? | 没有的事儿 对吧 |
[21:21] | It happened. | 确有此事啊 |
[21:23] | Then this is the blackest Friday of all. | 那么今天真是最黑色的星期五了 |