时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | 波罗!波罗! | |
[02:39] | It’s quite good, | 还真是不错,不过… |
[02:41] | but they are far more handsome in real life. | 他们在现实生活中可要英俊的多 |
[03:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[03:10] | Sorry, sir. Sorry, sir. Just taking your likeness, sir. | 对不起,阁下,对不起,阁下,我只是在画你的肖像 |
[03:13] | Taking my likeness? | 画我的肖像? |
[03:15] | What do you mean? Speak, thief! | 你什么意思?快说,你个贼头贼脑的家伙! |
[03:22] | Sir, Aventine Cloth Dyers Association | 阁下,艾文泰衣物染房行会 |
[03:25] | are paying me | 雇我来 |
[03:27] | to do a mural of you | 画一幅你跟 |
[03:28] | and Lucius vorenus in the arena, sir. | 乌瑞纳斯战斗在竞技场的画像 |
[03:33] | Explain yourself. Why would anybody do that? | 你给我说清楚为什么会有人这么做? |
[03:35] | Why, sir? | 为什么,阁下? |
[03:37] | You’re famous, sir. | 你出名了,阁下 |
[03:40] | There’s paintings of you all over. | 到处都是你的画像 |
[03:42] | Not good accurate ones like I’m gonna do, sir. | 但是那些都不如我画的像,阁下 |
[03:49] | Famous? Certainly. | 出名了? 没错 |
[03:51] | Me? The whole city loves you, sir. | 我? 整个城市的人都为你疯狂 |
[03:54] | You and Magistrate vorenus | 你跟乌瑞纳斯地方官 |
[03:56] | are symbols of brotherly love and redemption. | 就是兄弟友爱互助的象征 |
[03:58] | If you were in Rome today, I doubt there’s a lady in the city | 如果你现在在罗马城的话,我很难相信会有哪位女士 |
[04:01] | wouldn’t open her doors for the mighty Titus Pullo. | 不会为伟大的泰特斯·波罗敞开她房间的门 |
[04:03] | Would you let me go, please, sir? Hmm? Oh. | 可以放手了吗,阁下? |
[04:12] | Hmm. | |
[05:13] | Beautiful, hmm? | 很好,没错吧? |
[05:15] | We own all of it, as far as the river. | 直到河边为止这些地都是我们的 |
[05:17] | Lovely. | 真是太好了 |
[05:19] | Best get used to it. Caesar might well | 最好适应一下这里 |
[05:20] | exile me from the city. | 恺撒可能会把我从城中驱逐 |
[05:22] | Just for saving Pullo? We’ll live off the land like peasants. | 就是因为你救了波罗? |
[05:24] | 我们就要农夫一样种田为生 | |
[05:26] | He wouldn’t be so mean. He might do far worse. | 他不会那么认真的 他可能会给予更严厉的惩罚 |
[05:30] | Like what? Nothing. | 他会怎样? 没什么 |
[05:32] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:46] | I don’t suppose we can lay down a blanket. | 我不认为我们可以躺在毯子上 |
[05:48] | I shouldn’t think so. | 我也不这么认为 |
[05:50] | Well, if we ever do this again, | 好吧,如果我们以后要再这么做的话 |
[05:51] | I’m not wearing my best. | 我就不会穿上我最好的衣服了 |
[05:53] | Too soft, you city girls. | 你们这些城里的女人,太娇贵了 |
[05:55] | Hush you, I’m down here, aren’t l? | 你住嘴,我已经躺在这了,对吧? |
[05:58] | Get on with it before I die of cold. | 在我冻死之前赶快上来 |
[06:04] | How long like this? | 我们要这样待多久? |
[06:07] | Um, till the priest rings his bell. | 直到祭司摇铃为止 |
[06:10] | Juno help me. | 女神保佑我 |
[06:15] | It’s good earth, this. It’s wet earth. | 这里的土很不错 潮湿而已 |
[06:18] | Dark, loamy, not much clay. | 又黑又肥,没有多少黏土 |
[06:20] | You can grow anything in soil like this. | 这样的土地上种什么长什么 |
[06:22] | Where should we build the farmhouse? | 我们应该把农舍修到哪里? |
[06:24] | That ridge over there. Close to the water and wood, | 靠近水跟树林的山脊那边 |
[06:27] | good command of the valley. | 占据山谷的有利地形 |
[06:29] | In case we get attacked by Gauls? | 如果有高卢人来打我们的话? |
[06:31] | You never know. | 这都是说不准的 |
[06:35] | You’re meant to be pretending. | 这只是仪式,你应该假装…的 |
[06:37] | I am. | 我是在假装 |
[06:39] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[07:11] | Shh shh. | |
[07:15] | Come to Papa. | 到老爸这里来 |
[07:21] | Bitch. | 贱货 |
[07:28] | Well, how was the farm? | 你们的地怎么样? |
[07:30] | Oh, Clarissa, wait till you see it. It’s beautiful. | 克拉莉萨,等到你看到那片地的时候就知道它真是很好 |
[07:34] | Oh, it’s very fine, I’m sure. | 我肯定它很好 |
[07:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:38] | You’ll never guess. We’ll never guess. | 你们永远猜不到 我们永远猜不到 |
[07:40] | Pullo ran away from the hospital. What? | 波罗从医院里跑了出来 什么? |
[07:42] | Some carters found him lying half dead by the Appian. | 几个马车夫在阿匹恩附件发现了半死不活的他 |
[07:45] | He asked to be brought here. Here? | 他要他们带他到这里来 这儿? |
[07:48] | He’s inside. | 他就在里面 |
[07:59] | Gods beneath us. | 掌管冥界的众神啊 |
[08:01] | He should not have been on his feet, never mind on a horse. | 他根本就不应该站起来,更别说骑马了 |
[08:04] | All his wounds have opened up, fresh as flowers. | 他所有的伤口都像鲜花一样绽开了 |
[08:07] | Poor stupid thing. I’ve given him | 真是个可怜的蠢货 我给他上了莨菪 |
[08:09] | henbane to dull the pain and immobilize him. | 来止痛,并且把他固定在床上了 |
[08:11] | If by any chance he lives, | 如果他真能挺过来 |
[08:13] | he shouldn’t move on any account | 最少十周天之内 |
[08:16] | for at least 10 days and nights. | 他是无论如何都不能动了 |
[08:21] | I’ll send him back to the country as soon as he is mobile. | 只要他一能够动我就把他送回乡下 |
[08:24] | He won’t cause any trouble, not like this. | 就他目前这样,他不会再惹什么麻烦的 |
[08:27] | Like old times. | 就像以前那样 |
[08:36] | Pullo. | 波罗 |
[08:40] | Pullo. | 波罗? |
[08:46] | Lucius vorenus, sir. | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯,长官 |
[08:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干吗? |
[08:51] | Where am l? Rome, in my house. | 我在哪里? 罗马,在我家里 |
[08:54] | You should be in the hospital at Avernum. | 你应该在艾文那的医院的 |
[08:57] | And miss all the fun? Why am I tied up– | 那就错过了这些趣事了?为什么把我绑起来? |
[09:00] | What fun is that? | 什么有趣的事情? |
[09:03] | We’re famous, aren’t we? Heroes. | 我们出名了,对吧?英雄 |
[09:06] | Songs, plays, | 歌曲,戏剧 |
[09:08] | pictures on walls, eh? | 还有画到墙上的画像,对吧? |
[09:11] | Damn foolish fuss. What of it? | 你个该死的大惊小怪的蠢货,那又如何? |
[09:13] | You are a slow one, aren’t you? | 你的脑子转的不够快啊,对吧? |
[09:16] | Women. | 女人 |
[09:19] | Women. | 女人 |
[09:22] | They like nothing better than a man with a big name. | 没有什么比有名的人更加能够吸引她们的了 |
[09:25] | Please. You are lucky to be breathing. | 拜托,你现在还活着就已经够运气了 |
[09:27] | Even if you survive your wounds, Caesar will probably | 即使你能够熬到伤势复原 |
[09:29] | throw you back in the arena, and me with you. | 恺撒都可能会把你再扔回竞技场 |
[09:31] | 而且还要我去作陪 | |
[09:35] | Do you think he’ll do that? | 你认为他会这么做? |
[09:37] | Throw us back in? | 把我们俩再扔回竞技场? |
[09:39] | I’ll find out tomorrow. I’ve been summoned. | 明天就知道了,我明天要被召见 |
[09:46] | “Women,” he says. | 他还说“女人”呢 |
[09:48] | If you took a woman now, | 如果你现在要一个女人 |
[09:50] | you’d come apart like an old sack. | 你就会像一个旧袋子一样四分五裂了 |
[10:03] | Just like old times. | 就像以前那样 |
[10:06] | I don’t mind. | 我无所谓 |
[10:09] | It’s good to hear your father laughing for a change. | 能听到你父亲的笑声真是太好了 |
[11:14] | Eirene, | 艾瑞纳 |
[11:16] | it’s good to see you. | 看到你真是太好了 |
[11:26] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[11:36] | If you can’t do it, | 如果你下不了手 |
[11:40] | that’s all right too. | 也没问题 |
[11:41] | Eirene, | 艾瑞纳! |
[11:43] | what are you doing? Nothing. Nothing. | 你在干吗?-没什么 |
[11:46] | Don’t lie. What’s that in your hand? | 别骗我,你手里是什么? |
[11:49] | We were just talking. | 我们只是在聊天 |
[11:52] | Talking? Catching up. | 聊天? 我也才知道 |
[11:55] | You fool! What if you killed him? What then? | 你个傻瓜! |
[11:56] | 如果你杀了他,你怎么办? | |
[11:58] | Everybody would know it was you. | 所有人都会知道是你做的 |
[12:00] | A freedwoman who killed her old master- very nice! | 一个自由女人杀了她的前任主人,真是太好了! |
[12:04] | And where would you go, hmm? | 然后你去哪里,嗯? |
[12:06] | What would you do with yourself? She has a point. | 然后你怎么办? 她说的没错 |
[12:09] | Go to bed. We’ll say no more of this. | 去睡觉 |
[12:10] | 这件事到此为止 | |
[12:19] | She’s looking well. | 她看起来不错 |
[12:24] | Good night, Pullo. | 晚安,波罗 |
[12:40] | Juno protect you. | 女神保佑你 |
[12:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:47] | I can’t keep Caesar waiting. | 我不能让恺撒等我 |
[13:03] | Eirene, when you finish that, check on Pullo’s dressings | 艾瑞纳,你做完那个后去看看波罗敷的药 |
[13:05] | and change them if need be. Me? | 有必要的话就换 |
[13:07] | You. | 我? |
[13:09] | 对,你 | |
[13:11] | And feed him some porridge. | 再喂他点粥 |
[13:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:40] | As of this day, | 今天 |
[13:42] | the Kalends of February, | 二月初一 |
[13:44] | our beloved father dictator… | 我们敬爱的元老独裁者 |
[13:46] | Gaius Julius Caesar has decreed | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒宣布 |
[13:49] | that 100 new men be raised | 共和国元老院 |
[13:51] | to the Senate of the Republic. | 要新增100名元老 |
[13:55] | The third day before Nones, | 二月初三 |
[13:58] | a public banquet will be held | 要举行一个公共宴会 |
[14:01] | to celebrate those senators. | 以祝贺这些元老 |
[14:05] | Slaves and freedmen are not eligible. | 奴隶跟自由人不许参加 |
[14:08] | Any repetition of recent disorders | 任何再次扰乱秩序的人 |
[14:12] | will be punished with severity. | 都将受到严厉的惩罚 |
[14:19] | I shall divert the river here, you see, | 我应该在这里改变河道,你看 |
[14:23] | by digging a canal to the vatican hills. | 挖条运河到梵蒂冈山 |
[14:25] | Splendid. You shall divert the river. | 高!你应该改变河道 |
[14:28] | Splendid and useful, I have no doubt. | 高!我对其起的作用毫无疑问 |
[14:31] | Indeed. It will prevent flooding | 实际上,这样可以防止洪水 |
[14:33] | and give easier access to the Fields of Mars. | 而且更容易到达武装集训场 |
[14:36] | And on the reclaimed land I shall build | 在这片再生的土地上,我应该 |
[14:38] | new civic offices for the courts. | 为执政院再修些办公场所 |
[14:41] | I shall also construct | 我还应该修 |
[14:43] | a temple to venus Birthgiver. | 一座维纳斯的神殿 |
[14:45] | Another temple- excellent. | 又一个神殿…太好了 |
[14:47] | But if we might for the moment speak | 但是我们是否能够抽空谈谈 |
[14:50] | of this expansion of the Senate? | 这个…元老院…的扩大…? |
[14:54] | We might. Ah. | 我们可以 |
[14:56] | Gauls and Celts, old boy. | 高卢人跟凯尔特人,老男孩 |
[14:58] | Long-haired Gauls and blue-faced Celts. | 长发的高卢人跟画成蓝脸的凯尔特人 |
[15:01] | You’re joking, of course. | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[15:04] | He is not joking. | 他不是在开玩笑 |
[15:06] | Gauls and Celts? In the Senate? | 高卢人跟凯尔特人?进入元老院? |
[15:08] | From the tribes that have served Rome longest, | 从那些为罗马效劳最长时间的部落 |
[15:11] | the best of their nobility. I’m astonished. | 选择他们那些高尚人中最优秀的 我很吃惊 |
[15:14] | Good. Astonishment is my intent. | 很好 |
[15:15] | 我就是想要你们吃惊 | |
[15:18] | Ah, here comes the hero of the hour. | 当前的大英雄来了 |
[15:21] | What, no wreath of oak leaves? | 怎么了?没戴橡树叶的花圈? |
[15:27] | Well now, vorenus, what am I to do with you? | 那么,乌瑞纳斯,我现在应该怎么处理你? |
[15:30] | Defying my express orders, you dared interfere | 藐视我定制的秩序,你竟然敢干扰 |
[15:33] | in a legally sanctioned execution– | 一个通过法律裁定的死刑… |
[15:36] | an act of gross criminality and disobedience. | 完全是不服从以及犯罪的行为 |
[15:42] | I humbly apologize, sir. I have no excuse. | 我深表歉意,长官,我没有任何借口 |
[15:45] | You present me with a dilemma. | 你让我进退两难 |
[15:48] | By right, I could have you thrown off the Tarpeian rock. | 按正常的来说,我应该把你们扔到塔尔皮亚岩石之下 |
[15:53] | But the people, simple souls that they are, | 但是民众,思想简单 |
[15:56] | have made great heroes out of you and Pullo. | 已经把你跟波罗捧作英雄了 |
[16:00] | If I were to punish you, | 如果我要惩罚你的话 |
[16:02] | the people would be made extremely angry. | 会让民众变得极其愤怒 |
[16:05] | I do not wish to make the people angry, | 我不想让民众们愤怒 |
[16:07] | ergo, I cannot punish you. | 因此,我不能惩罚你 |
[16:10] | If I cannot punish you, I must reward you, | 如果我不能惩罚你,我必须要奖励你 |
[16:12] | else I shall seem weak. | 否则的话,我会让人感觉没有权威 |
[16:15] | Listen to this now, Cicero. | 现在,听听这个,西塞罗 |
[16:18] | By popular acclaim, | 基于公众强烈的呼声 |
[16:20] | I shall name Lucius Vorenus | 我应该任命卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[16:22] | a Senator of Rome. | 成为罗马的一名元老 |
[16:28] | Good, eh? | 很好,对吧? |
[16:32] | Now you’re all astonished. | 现在,你们全都非常吃惊 |
[16:35] | vorenus, you look like you’ve seen the Gorgon. | 乌瑞纳斯,你看起来就像看到了蛇发怪女一样 |
[16:37] | Excuse me, sir, | 对不起,长官… |
[16:39] | I’m stunned. | 我太吃惊了 |
[16:41] | What do you say? | 你怎么想的? |
[16:42] | Will you speak for your people in the Senate? | 你会在元老院为你的人民说话吗? |
[16:46] | I’d be honored to do so, if you think me worthy. | 如果能这么做,我万分荣幸,但你真的认为我配当元老吗 |
[16:49] | There’s none worthier. | 没有比你更相称的 |
[16:51] | You shall make an excellent senator. | 你应该会成为一个杰出的元老 |
[16:55] | very touching. | 真是令人感动 |
[16:57] | For the first few weeks, you will stay close by me. | 最开始的几个礼拜你要跟在我的身边 |
[17:00] | Learn the drill. Thank you, sir. | 学习那些规矩 |
[17:02] | Forgive me, | 谢谢你,长官 |
[17:04] | but really I must, as a friend– | 请原谅我,但是说真的,我必须作为一个朋友… |
[17:06] | I must protest! | 我必须要抗议! |
[17:08] | A lowly pleb in the Senate? | 一个低贱的平民进入元老院? |
[17:12] | That’s going too far. | 这有点太过分了! |
[17:14] | No offense to you, vorenus. | 并无冒犯你的意思,乌瑞纳斯 |
[17:16] | I do not wish to jump in any arenas, Cicero. | 我不想再搞什么竞技场的东西了,西赛罗 |
[17:19] | I must please the people in some other fashion. | 我必须用别的方式来取悦民众 |
[17:22] | Build yet another temple. Kill someone. | 再修一座神殿或者杀掉某个人 |
[17:24] | The people are easy to please. | 人们很容易就会满足的 |
[17:26] | Not this. I wish the Senate | 但不是这个! |
[17:27] | to be made of the best men in ltaly, | 我希望元老院里面是整个意大利最优秀的人 |
[17:30] | not just the richest old men in Rome. | 而不仅仅是罗马里这些有钱的老面孔 |
[17:33] | An intriguing notion. | 一个非常有意思的想法 |
[17:58] | You’ll make a lot of men very angry | 你会让许多人非常生气 |
[17:59] | with your Gauls and your Celts | 都因为你提拔的那些高卢人,凯尔特人 |
[18:01] | and your plebs and such. | 那些平民等等 |
[18:04] | I’ll have to double your guard. | 我要加倍你的护卫队 |
[18:06] | That’s what I told him. Will he listen? | 我已经跟他说过了,他会听吗? |
[18:08] | Guards can keep my enemies away. They can do nothing | 护卫能够让我的敌人远离 |
[18:10] | about my friends. You don’t mean me, do you? | 这样的话,他们就不能对我的朋友们做什么了 |
[18:12] | I can assure you, I have no ill intentions. | 你不会是指我吧? |
[18:14] | 我可以向你保证,我可没有什么不良企图 | |
[18:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:19] | Not that you were not perfectly capable | 并不是你没有 |
[18:21] | of any manner of wickedness. Thank you. | 作恶的能力 谢谢 |
[18:23] | But if you were going to betray me, you would have done it long ago. | 而是如果你要背叛我 你在很久之前就应该已经做了 |
[18:27] | Don’t think I wasn’t tempted. | 别以为我没有考虑过 |
[18:29] | So, no more guards then. You will trust Fortune. | 那么,不增加护卫 你只能指望你的运气了 |
[18:32] | very good. very pious. Stop your grizzling, | 很好,很虔诚 别嘟嘟囔囔了 |
[18:35] | you old woman. | 你这个老女人 |
[18:36] | Who will dare raise a hand to me | 谁敢动我一根手指头? |
[18:38] | with the ferocious Lucius vorenus at my side? | 有勇猛的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯在我身边 |
[18:44] | Ah. Clever. | 聪明 |
[18:46] | All these years together, and it still surprises you | 跟我了这么多年你居然还是 |
[18:49] | I can tie my sandals. | 为我的能力感到吃惊 |
[18:52] | Sleep sound, little man. | 好好睡,小男人 |
[19:08] | Your mother and l have been thinking | 你母亲跟我一直在想 |
[19:10] | about finding you that husband. | 要给你找个丈夫 |
[19:15] | Asenator’sdaughter | 一个元老的女儿不能 |
[19:17] | cannot be running around unattached. | 老过着单身的生活 |
[19:19] | Oh, there’s no hurry. | 不着急 |
[19:21] | Don’t worry, we’ll find you a good rich old man | 别担心,我们会给你找到个有钱的老头子的 |
[19:24] | you can wrap around your little finger. | 你只需要转动你的小手指 |
[19:26] | Beauty like you can have your pick. | 像你这种出色相貌的可有不少选择 |
[19:28] | I told you, I don’t want a rich old man. | 我跟你说过我不想嫁一个有钱的老头 |
[19:30] | Of course you do. Just think of all those | 你当然想要 你想想看 |
[19:32] | fine dresses and jewels and slaves you’ll have. | 你能拥有的那些好衣服,珠宝跟奴隶 |
[19:36] | I don’t care about such trivial things. | 我可不在乎这些不重要的东西 |
[19:38] | Trivial? | 不重要? |
[19:41] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[19:43] | I had to eat bones from the gutter. | 我只能啃沟里捡来的骨头 |
[19:46] | Dresses and jewels are not trivial. | 衣服跟珠宝可是非常重要的 |
[19:48] | They show others that your people | 这些东西显示了你们 |
[19:50] | are rich and powerful and that you are | 有钱有权,而且 |
[19:52] | Ioved and protected and valued. | 你受到了尊重,爱与保护 |
[19:56] | But I want to marry someone I love. | 但我想嫁一个我爱的人 |
[20:00] | Love doesn’t come unbidden, you have to work for her. | 感情不是天生的,是需要培养的 |
[20:03] | Strange marriage it would be if you loved him from the start. | 如果你一开始就爱着那个男人,那你的婚姻才真是怪异的 |
[20:05] | That’s right. It takes a while. Now you be a good | 没错,需要点时间 |
[20:07] | virtuous wife, and love will come. | 你成为了一个贞洁的好妻子,那么你就能赢得爱 |
[20:12] | Your mother and l, we had our troubles, didn’t we? | 你母亲跟我我们过去有过问题,对吧? |
[20:15] | Look at us now. Happy as you like. | 看看我们现在 |
[20:16] | I suppose. | 非常快乐 |
[20:18] | So… | 我想是吧 |
[20:20] | a good rich old man it is then. | 那么… |
[20:22] | Hmm? | 说好了,一个有钱的老好男人 |
[20:44] | I was about to wake you. | 我正打算叫醒你 |
[20:48] | Wherever you were, you were not enjoying yourself. | 不论你梦见了什么,肯定都不是一个好梦 |
[20:52] | It was another dream of omens. | 又一个有征兆的梦 |
[20:54] | You’re becoming quite the oracle. | 你都快成神使了 |
[20:58] | Shall I send for some willow water? | 要我叫人拿点水吗? |
[21:00] | You’ll sleep better. I was in the country. | 你能睡得舒服点的 我梦见自己在乡村中 |
[21:02] | Please, I have had such dreams for years. | 行了,我做那种梦,都做了好多年了 |
[21:07] | Bloody rain, black dogs, | 该死的雨,黑狗 |
[21:09] | hooded ferrymen- for years. | 戴着头罩的船夫…好多年了 |
[21:12] | Here I am, still alive and well. | 看看我 还是活得很好 |
[21:14] | I’ve never had such dreams before now. | 我以前从来没有过那样的梦 |
[21:20] | What am I to do? | 我应该怎么做? |
[21:23] | Should I quit Rome and hide | 我是不是应该离开罗马并藏起来 |
[21:25] | because you have bad dreams? | 就是因为你做的恶梦? |
[21:27] | Why not? | 为什么不这么做? |
[21:30] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:37] | Are you not weary of this toil? | 你对这里辛苦的工作,难道不感到厌倦吗? |
[21:39] | I am. I am extremely weary. | 是的,我感到非常厌倦 |
[21:44] | But there is much more to be done, | 但是有太多太多的事情要去做 |
[21:47] | I’m afraid. Much more. | 不得不说,太多事情了 |
[21:50] | There’s always more to be done. | 总有更多的事情要做 |
[21:55] | To what end? | 怎么算到头? |
[21:59] | What end? | 到头? |
[22:01] | Good question. | 问的好 |
[22:05] | I shall ask Posca. | 我应该问问伯斯卡 |
[22:10] | Go to sleep, my dear. | 睡吧,亲爱的 |
[22:17] | AncestorsoftheJunii, | 优利亚的先祖啊 |
[22:20] | we ask for your blessing | 我们祈求你们的保佑 |
[22:21] | on this man of your blood. | 保佑这个有着你们血脉的人 |
[22:28] | Let his arm be strong. | 让他更有力量 |
[22:32] | Let his aim be true. | 让他能达成他的目的 |
[22:37] | Let his heart be filled with sacred rage. | 让他的心中充满神圣的愤怒 |
[22:56] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[23:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:00] | Hey, venus, | 嗨,美女 |
[24:02] | I have a question for you. | 我想问你个问题 |
[24:06] | Guess who I am. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[24:29] | Thanks very much. | 非常感激 |
[24:31] | It was nice to meet you. | 能认识你真是很好 |
[24:33] | I can manage from here. | 剩下的路我一个人就行了 |
[24:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:59] | So, where is everybody? | 嗯,大家都去哪儿了? |
[25:29] | I’m sure I saw that one selling fish in the Forum. | 我肯定我见过那个人在市场里卖鱼 |
[25:32] | Atleasthe’s Roman. | 最起码他是个罗马人 |
[25:34] | A good Roman fishmonger is a fine nobleman | 一个好的罗马鱼贩相比那些 |
[25:37] | compared to some of these Belgian and Celts | 自称为首领的比利时跟凯尔特人 |
[25:39] | that call themselves chiefs. | 也能算的上真正的贵族了 |
[25:41] | There’s one over there with earrings. | 看那边就有一个,戴耳环的那个 |
[25:51] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[25:52] | It’s the end, eh? | 最后就是这样,嗯? |
[25:54] | The Gauls have invaded. | 高卢人进入到这里来了 |
[25:57] | Well, don’t be so glum. They will return | 不要这么郁闷,他们会走的 |
[26:01] | to their ghastly mountain hovels soon enough. | 很会就会回到他们山谷中那些丑陋的小屋中 |
[26:03] | Caesar will only summon them back | 恺撒只在需要他们支持一些有辱元老院 |
[26:05] | when he needs their support for some fresh outrage. | 的行为的时候才会召唤他们来 |
[26:07] | The red man shadowing Caesar is | 跟着恺撒的那个人 |
[26:09] | the famous Lucius vorenus, one assumes. | 我猜就应该是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 |
[26:12] | lndeed. Affectionate, aren’t they? | 没错 他们关系密切,对吧? |
[26:15] | Might be father and son. | 或许是父子 |
[26:17] | Caesar would have the humble people think so. | 恺撒会让那个低贱的人这么想的 |
[26:20] | He keeps the wretched man by his side constantly. | 他总把那个卑贱的人带在身边 |
[26:23] | This beast of the fields is a Senator of Rome! | 那个战场上的禽兽居然是罗马的元老! |
[26:28] | Do not fret so, Casca. | 别这么烦恼,卡斯卡 |
[26:30] | We timid subjects of King Caesar | 我们这些屈服于恺撒王的胆小鬼 |
[26:33] | must learn to be tolerant, hmm? | 必须要学会忍受,对吧? |
[26:37] | I believe I shall go home | 我想我应该回家 |
[26:38] | and stupefy myself with wine. | 通过喝酒来麻醉自己 |
[26:41] | Good day to you all. | 祝你们好 |
[26:49] | Old fool. | 老蠢货 |
[27:09] | He knows, I’m sure of it. He knows. You saw how he looked at us. | 他知道了,我敢肯定,他知道了 你看到了他看我们的样子 |
[27:13] | Be calm, Cimber. If he knew, we would be dead already. | 冷静,辛伯 如果他知道了,我们早就应该死了 |
[27:15] | He’s playing the blind man. He’s waiting for us to betray ourselves. | 他装作不知情 他在等待我们露出马脚 |
[27:18] | Exactly. He’s not worried about us! | 没错 他根本就不担心我们! |
[27:21] | He thinks we are cowards. | 我把我们都想成胆小鬼 |
[27:23] | Well, in any case, we must act soon. | 那么,无论如何 我们必须要尽快行动 |
[27:25] | Today he brings in Gauls and Celts and low plebs. | 今天他让高卢人,凯尔特人跟平民进入元老院 |
[27:28] | Tomorrow it’ll be Belgians or freedmen, and he won’t rest | 他以后就会让比利时人,自由人 |
[27:30] | until he’s turned the Senate into a bawdy house! | 也进入元老院 不把元老院变成妓院 |
[27:32] | 他是不会善罢罢休的! | |
[27:35] | We good noblemen will be outnumbered by foreign rabble. | 那些外来的乌合之众就会从人数上超过我们这些高贵的贵族 |
[27:40] | We will be degraded, | 我们将失去尊严 |
[27:42] | powerless. | 失去权力 |
[27:43] | We must act soon. What about bloody Lucius vorenus? | 我们必须要尽快行动 |
[27:44] | Lucius vorenus is a son of a whore. You know him personally, it seems. | 那该死的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯怎么办? |
[27:46] | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是个杂种而已 听起来你认识他? | |
[27:49] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[27:51] | I know him. | 我认识他 |
[27:55] | Who is Lucius vorenus? | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是谁? |
[27:57] | You remember, Mother, the low soldier | 目前,不知你是否记得有个 |
[28:00] | that jumped into the arena to save a comrade? | 低贱的战士跳入竞技场就是为了救他的同伴? |
[28:02] | I remember something of the sort. | 我大概记得有这么回事 |
[28:04] | Well, Caesar’s pandered to the mob and made him a senator. | 恺撒为了迎合大众让他当上了元老 |
[28:09] | And when Caesar’s in the Senate, | 而且恺撒在元老院的时候 |
[28:10] | the dog never leaves his master’s side. | 这条狗不离他主人左右 |
[28:13] | And afearsomedog itis. | 而且是条可怕的狗 |
[28:15] | So, if we are to reckon | 所以… |
[28:17] | with Caesar on the Senate floor, | 如果我们要在元老院算计恺撒的话 |
[28:21] | we must reckon with Lucius vorenus also. | 我们必须把卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯也算计在内 |
[28:24] | Kill him as well. What’s it matter? | 把他一起杀了,有什么问题? |
[28:27] | He is a popular man. | 他是个受欢迎的人 |
[28:28] | So? I’ll kill him. It is most important | 又如何?我会杀了他 我要让人们站在我们这边 |
[28:32] | that we keep the people on our side. | 是非常重要的 |
[28:34] | We cannot kill one of their heroes. | 我们不能杀死他们的英雄 |
[28:36] | That would sully the whole business. | 这会成为整个事件的污点的 |
[28:39] | Only the tyrant dies. Kill Caesar in his bed then. He | 只有暴君才…死 |
[28:41] | doesn’t sleep with this man, does he? Quintus. | 那么就在恺撒的床上把他解决了 |
[28:43] | 他不跟乌瑞纳斯一起睡,对吧? 昆特斯! | |
[28:46] | It’s not such a bad thought. | 还真不是个坏主意 |
[28:48] | We could bribe some of his slaves. | 我们可以…买通一些他的奴隶 |
[28:49] | Buy off his cook. Buy off his taster. Poison him. | 收买他的厨子 收买他的试尝员毒死他 |
[28:54] | Gentlemen, this is not some cheap murder! | 各位,我们可不是在讨论什么卑鄙的谋杀! |
[29:01] | It is an honorable thing | 我们要做的是一件荣耀的事情 |
[29:05] | that we do, and it must be done honorably. | 所以必须要光明正大的去做 |
[29:08] | In daylight. | 白天 |
[29:10] | On the Senate floor. | 在元老院里面 |
[29:12] | With our own hand. | 我们自己动手 |
[29:19] | With my hand. | 包括我在内 |
[29:24] | You’re right, of course. | 是的,你是对的 |
[29:28] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[29:29] | That’s all very well, | 真是太好了 |
[29:33] | but how? | 但是怎么做呢? |
[29:35] | How? | 怎么做呢? |
[29:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:00] | Are you still awake? | 你还没有睡着吗? |
[30:03] | You were worrying very loudly. | 你在那里长吁短叹的… |
[30:14] | I feel like everything seems to be moving so fast. | 我感觉似乎一切都来得太快 |
[30:19] | It feels like– | 就好像… |
[30:26] | I’m– | 我… |
[30:28] | I’m scared sometimes. | 我有时很害怕 |
[31:14] | Lucius vorenus, was that his name? What? | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯,那个是他的名字吗? 什么啊? |
[31:17] | The low soldier that Caesar made a senator. | 恺撒提拔成元老的那个低贱的战士 |
[31:20] | Was that his name? | 那个是他的名字吗? |
[31:21] | Lucius vorenus. Why? | 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 怎么了? |
[31:24] | I have heard the name before. | 我以前听过他的名字 |
[31:28] | “My dear friend, | “我亲爱的朋友 |
[31:30] | I regret I have not seen you or yours for some time. | 我为这段时间没有见到你们而感到惋惜 |
[31:32] | Two families as entwined as ours | 像我们这样交织相缠的两个家族 |
[31:34] | must not be strangers. | 不应该成为陌路人 |
[31:36] | Would it be convenient for you | 不知你明天是否能方便 |
[31:38] | to come and visit me tomorrow? | 到我这里来看我? |
[31:41] | With great affection, Servilia.” | 为了我们长久的友谊,赛维莉娅” |
[31:43] | How strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[31:46] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[31:48] | Why would she want to see me? She hates me. | 她为什么想见我?她恨我 |
[31:50] | So do l. It’s no bar to friendship. | 我也一样,那又不能阻止她向你示好 |
[31:54] | What is she thinking? | 她想什么呢? |
[31:56] | Nothing to your benefit. | 肯定不是对你有好处的事情 |
[31:59] | What will you do? I shall accept, of course. | 你会怎么做? 我当然会答应 |
[32:03] | Is that wise? Probably not. | 这么做明智吗? 或许不 |
[32:04] | Her rage amuses me. | 她的愤怒使我愉快 |
[32:07] | You shall come with me. | 你应该跟我一起去 |
[32:09] | Why? To be my protector, of course. | 为什么? 当然是作为我的保护者 |
[32:12] | Who knows what the mad old turtle will do? | 谁知道那个疯狂的老乌龟会做什么? |
[32:15] | Please don’t speak of her so. | 请不要这样说她 |
[32:16] | Well she is a mad old turtle. | 但是她就是个疯狂的老乌龟 |
[32:19] | Anyway, I thought you were above such petty emotions nowadays. | 无论怎样,我还以为你已经放低了那段低下的感情 |
[32:23] | I am. I try to be. | 我是的,我努力去那么做 |
[32:27] | you still have feelings for her. | 你对她还有感觉 |
[32:30] | There’s nothing wrong with that. I feel nothing | 那也没什么错 我早已没有感觉了 |
[32:32] | but pity for her. And for myself as I was then. | 只是可怜她 也可怜那时候的我 |
[32:36] | And for you. | 也可怜你 |
[32:38] | Me? | 我? |
[32:40] | You silly goose. | 你这只小笨鹅 |
[32:54] | Why are you dressed so? I’m going to the country– | 你为什么穿成这样? 我要到城外去… |
[32:57] | just for the day, to get some fresh air, | 只是今天而已 呼吸一下新鲜的空气 |
[33:01] | stretch my legs. | 活动一下腿脚 |
[33:03] | I was thinking of stopping by the shrine of Sacred Rusina, | 我还想去一趟战场女神的神庙 |
[33:07] | asking her if she’ll forgive me for all the bad things I’ve done. | 问问她是否能够原谅我做的那些坏事 |
[33:11] | You think she might? | 你认为她会 |
[33:15] | Forgive me? | 原谅我吗? |
[33:17] | Who knows what the gods will do? | 谁知道神会怎么答复你? |
[33:24] | Come along, if you like. | 一起去 如果你想的话 |
[33:28] | Senate in session today. | 元老院今日集会 |
[33:30] | No assemblies in the vicinity. | 闲人不许在附近集会 |
[33:33] | No gaming. No prostitution. | 不允许赌博 不允许卖淫 |
[33:35] | May all the gods bless our sacrosanct father | 愿所有的神都保佑我们神圣的长者 |
[33:39] | Gaius Julius Caesar. | 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒 |
[33:48] | Good day, Senator. Good day. | 你好,元老 你好 |
[33:50] | Sir, sir, a moment of your time! | 长官,长官,请给我点时间! |
[33:53] | Read my petition! | 看看我的陈情书! |
[33:55] | Caesar! Caesar! Caesar! | 恺撒!恺撒!恺撒! |
[33:59] | My dear Atia, | 我亲爱的阿提娅 |
[34:00] | how wonderful to see you. | 看到你真是太好了 |
[34:03] | Wonderful indeed. | 真是太好了 |
[34:05] | And Octavian! | 还有你,屋大维! |
[34:07] | You’re practically a man! | 你都快成为一个男人了! |
[34:09] | I like to think so. | 我也这么想 |
[34:11] | And so handsome. Come in, come in. | 而且还这么英俊 进来,进来 |
[34:15] | It’s looking lovely here. | 这里看起来很好 |
[34:17] | Have you redecorated? | 你是否重新装饰过了? |
[34:54] | Pull! | 拉! |
[34:58] | Pull! | 拉! |
[35:00] | 拉! 拉! | |
[35:26] | Senator vorenus, | 乌瑞纳斯元老 |
[35:28] | I come about your grandson Lucius. | 我是为了你的孙子而来的,卢西尔斯 |
[35:34] | …Servilia of the Junii, and what I tell you now | 优利亚家的赛维莉娅,而且我现在跟你说的 |
[35:36] | is the truth. | 都是真的 |
[35:50] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[35:52] | Answer me, what child is that? | 回答我,那个孩子是怎么回事? |
[36:11] | Where is vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯在哪里? |
[36:13] | He was with us a moment ago. | 他刚才还跟我们在一起 |
[36:15] | Never mind. | 无所谓了 |
[36:17] | Mark Anthony, why don’t you give us a moment? | 马克·安东尼,能跟我们谈一会吗? |
[36:22] | You must be wondering why I invited you here today. | 你肯定在想今天我为什么邀请你到这里 |
[36:24] | I am rather puzzled. | 我还真是有些不解 |
[36:26] | Well, it’s important to me | 其实,对我来说是非常重要的 |
[36:29] | that I be the first to tell you | 我成为第一个告诉你 |
[36:31] | what has happened. | 发生了什么事情的人 |
[36:33] | Why? What has happened? | 为什么?发生什么事情了? |
[36:37] | Trebonius. Great Caesar. | 曲巴尼尔斯 伟大的恺撒 |
[36:39] | I know, Barca, I know. I have not forgotten. | 我知道,巴卡,我明白 我没有忘记 |
[36:41] | If I may, gracious Caesar, | 和蔼的恺撒,如果我可以的话 |
[36:43] | you were going to consider revoking my brother’s exile. | 请您考虑一下赦免我兄弟的流放 |
[36:47] | I’m still considering it. | 我还在考虑中 |
[36:50] | Take your hand off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[36:59] | What are you waiting for? Now! Now! | 你们还在等什么?就是现在了!现在! |
[37:02] | Now. Now! | 现在! 现在! |
[37:27] | Wait! Get off me! | 等等! 放开我! |
[38:24] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[39:41] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[39:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[39:49] | Where is he? Who? | 他在哪里? 谁啊? |
[39:51] | Your son! | 你儿子! |
[40:01] | Tell me it’s not true. | 告诉我这不是真的 |
[40:03] | Tell me! Tell me! | 告诉我!告诉我! |
[40:06] | Tell me! Tell me! | 告诉我!告诉我! |
[40:09] | Tell me. | 告诉我! |
[40:18] | I thought you were dead. | 我当时以为你死了 |
[40:51] | Oh Lucius. | 卢西尔斯 |
[40:55] | Lucius. | 卢西尔斯 |
[41:11] | Lucius, | 卢西尔斯 |
[41:13] | the boy is blameless. | 这个孩子是无罪的 |
[41:34] | Thus ever for tyrants. | 暴君永远的下场 |
[42:45] | No! | 不! |
[42:47] | So you see, the tyrant is dead, | 那么你看,暴君死了 |
[42:49] | the Republic is restored, and you are alone. | 而且你又没有后台了 又恢复了共和 |
[42:56] | Would you like some honey water? | 你想要点蜜水吗? |
[43:01] | I won’t, thank you. | 不用,谢谢 |
[43:04] | Please don’t be afraid. I won’t harm you. | 请不要担心,我不会伤害你的 |
[43:07] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[43:09] | Harm? | 伤害? |
[43:10] | Why would you wish us harm? | 你为什么想要我们受到伤害? |
[43:13] | We’ve always been great friends. | 我们一直都是好朋友 |
[43:15] | Politics is for the men, I always- Not yet. | 政治是男人的事情,我一直… 还没到时候 |
[43:18] | I will make you suffer slowly. | 我会慢慢折磨你的 |
[43:21] | Slowly and deeply, | 慢慢的,深深的 |
[43:24] | as you made me suffer. | 正如你折磨我一样 |
[43:25] | First, I want to see you run. | 首先,我想看到你逃跑 |
[43:28] | Run for your life. | 为了生命而逃跑 |
[43:30] | Run to some rathole | 跑到希腊 |
[43:32] | in Greece or lllyria, | 或者伊利里亚的某个角落 |
[43:35] | wherever you like. | 无论哪里你想去 |
[43:38] | I shall come and find you. | 我都会跟着去找到你 |
[43:50] | Thank you for the visit. | 感谢你的拜访 |