Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

罗马(Rome)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 罗马(Rome)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:09] 波罗!波罗!
[02:39] It’s quite good, 还真是不错,不过…
[02:41] but they are far more handsome in real life. 他们在现实生活中可要英俊的多
[03:07] What are you doing? 你在干吗?
[03:10] Sorry, sir. Sorry, sir. Just taking your likeness, sir. 对不起,阁下,对不起,阁下,我只是在画你的肖像
[03:13] Taking my likeness? 画我的肖像?
[03:15] What do you mean? Speak, thief! 你什么意思?快说,你个贼头贼脑的家伙!
[03:22] Sir, Aventine Cloth Dyers Association 阁下,艾文泰衣物染房行会
[03:25] are paying me 雇我来
[03:27] to do a mural of you 画一幅你跟
[03:28] and Lucius vorenus in the arena, sir. 乌瑞纳斯战斗在竞技场的画像
[03:33] Explain yourself. Why would anybody do that? 你给我说清楚为什么会有人这么做?
[03:35] Why, sir? 为什么,阁下?
[03:37] You’re famous, sir. 你出名了,阁下
[03:40] There’s paintings of you all over. 到处都是你的画像
[03:42] Not good accurate ones like I’m gonna do, sir. 但是那些都不如我画的像,阁下
[03:49] Famous? Certainly. 出名了? 没错
[03:51] Me? The whole city loves you, sir. 我? 整个城市的人都为你疯狂
[03:54] You and Magistrate vorenus 你跟乌瑞纳斯地方官
[03:56] are symbols of brotherly love and redemption. 就是兄弟友爱互助的象征
[03:58] If you were in Rome today, I doubt there’s a lady in the city 如果你现在在罗马城的话,我很难相信会有哪位女士
[04:01] wouldn’t open her doors for the mighty Titus Pullo. 不会为伟大的泰特斯·波罗敞开她房间的门
[04:03] Would you let me go, please, sir? Hmm? Oh. 可以放手了吗,阁下?
[04:12] Hmm.
[05:13] Beautiful, hmm? 很好,没错吧?
[05:15] We own all of it, as far as the river. 直到河边为止这些地都是我们的
[05:17] Lovely. 真是太好了
[05:19] Best get used to it. Caesar might well 最好适应一下这里
[05:20] exile me from the city. 恺撒可能会把我从城中驱逐
[05:22] Just for saving Pullo? We’ll live off the land like peasants. 就是因为你救了波罗?
[05:24] 我们就要农夫一样种田为生
[05:26] He wouldn’t be so mean. He might do far worse. 他不会那么认真的 他可能会给予更严厉的惩罚
[05:30] Like what? Nothing. 他会怎样? 没什么
[05:32] I’m joking. 我开玩笑的
[05:46] I don’t suppose we can lay down a blanket. 我不认为我们可以躺在毯子上
[05:48] I shouldn’t think so. 我也不这么认为
[05:50] Well, if we ever do this again, 好吧,如果我们以后要再这么做的话
[05:51] I’m not wearing my best. 我就不会穿上我最好的衣服了
[05:53] Too soft, you city girls. 你们这些城里的女人,太娇贵了
[05:55] Hush you, I’m down here, aren’t l? 你住嘴,我已经躺在这了,对吧?
[05:58] Get on with it before I die of cold. 在我冻死之前赶快上来
[06:04] How long like this? 我们要这样待多久?
[06:07] Um, till the priest rings his bell. 直到祭司摇铃为止
[06:10] Juno help me. 女神保佑我
[06:15] It’s good earth, this. It’s wet earth. 这里的土很不错 潮湿而已
[06:18] Dark, loamy, not much clay. 又黑又肥,没有多少黏土
[06:20] You can grow anything in soil like this. 这样的土地上种什么长什么
[06:22] Where should we build the farmhouse? 我们应该把农舍修到哪里?
[06:24] That ridge over there. Close to the water and wood, 靠近水跟树林的山脊那边
[06:27] good command of the valley. 占据山谷的有利地形
[06:29] In case we get attacked by Gauls? 如果有高卢人来打我们的话?
[06:31] You never know. 这都是说不准的
[06:35] You’re meant to be pretending. 这只是仪式,你应该假装…的
[06:37] I am. 我是在假装
[06:39] You’re not. 你不是
[07:11] Shh shh.
[07:15] Come to Papa. 到老爸这里来
[07:21] Bitch. 贱货
[07:28] Well, how was the farm? 你们的地怎么样?
[07:30] Oh, Clarissa, wait till you see it. It’s beautiful. 克拉莉萨,等到你看到那片地的时候就知道它真是很好
[07:34] Oh, it’s very fine, I’m sure. 我肯定它很好
[07:36] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[07:38] You’ll never guess. We’ll never guess. 你们永远猜不到 我们永远猜不到
[07:40] Pullo ran away from the hospital. What? 波罗从医院里跑了出来 什么?
[07:42] Some carters found him lying half dead by the Appian. 几个马车夫在阿匹恩附件发现了半死不活的他
[07:45] He asked to be brought here. Here? 他要他们带他到这里来 这儿?
[07:48] He’s inside. 他就在里面
[07:59] Gods beneath us. 掌管冥界的众神啊
[08:01] He should not have been on his feet, never mind on a horse. 他根本就不应该站起来,更别说骑马了
[08:04] All his wounds have opened up, fresh as flowers. 他所有的伤口都像鲜花一样绽开了
[08:07] Poor stupid thing. I’ve given him 真是个可怜的蠢货 我给他上了莨菪
[08:09] henbane to dull the pain and immobilize him. 来止痛,并且把他固定在床上了
[08:11] If by any chance he lives, 如果他真能挺过来
[08:13] he shouldn’t move on any account 最少十周天之内
[08:16] for at least 10 days and nights. 他是无论如何都不能动了
[08:21] I’ll send him back to the country as soon as he is mobile. 只要他一能够动我就把他送回乡下
[08:24] He won’t cause any trouble, not like this. 就他目前这样,他不会再惹什么麻烦的
[08:27] Like old times. 就像以前那样
[08:36] Pullo. 波罗
[08:40] Pullo. 波罗?
[08:46] Lucius vorenus, sir. 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯,长官
[08:49] What are you doing here? 你在这里干吗?
[08:51] Where am l? Rome, in my house. 我在哪里? 罗马,在我家里
[08:54] You should be in the hospital at Avernum. 你应该在艾文那的医院的
[08:57] And miss all the fun? Why am I tied up– 那就错过了这些趣事了?为什么把我绑起来?
[09:00] What fun is that? 什么有趣的事情?
[09:03] We’re famous, aren’t we? Heroes. 我们出名了,对吧?英雄
[09:06] Songs, plays, 歌曲,戏剧
[09:08] pictures on walls, eh? 还有画到墙上的画像,对吧?
[09:11] Damn foolish fuss. What of it? 你个该死的大惊小怪的蠢货,那又如何?
[09:13] You are a slow one, aren’t you? 你的脑子转的不够快啊,对吧?
[09:16] Women. 女人
[09:19] Women. 女人
[09:22] They like nothing better than a man with a big name. 没有什么比有名的人更加能够吸引她们的了
[09:25] Please. You are lucky to be breathing. 拜托,你现在还活着就已经够运气了
[09:27] Even if you survive your wounds, Caesar will probably 即使你能够熬到伤势复原
[09:29] throw you back in the arena, and me with you. 恺撒都可能会把你再扔回竞技场
[09:31] 而且还要我去作陪
[09:35] Do you think he’ll do that? 你认为他会这么做?
[09:37] Throw us back in? 把我们俩再扔回竞技场?
[09:39] I’ll find out tomorrow. I’ve been summoned. 明天就知道了,我明天要被召见
[09:46] “Women,” he says. 他还说“女人”呢
[09:48] If you took a woman now, 如果你现在要一个女人
[09:50] you’d come apart like an old sack. 你就会像一个旧袋子一样四分五裂了
[10:03] Just like old times. 就像以前那样
[10:06] I don’t mind. 我无所谓
[10:09] It’s good to hear your father laughing for a change. 能听到你父亲的笑声真是太好了
[11:14] Eirene, 艾瑞纳
[11:16] it’s good to see you. 看到你真是太好了
[11:26] Fair enough. 很公平
[11:36] If you can’t do it, 如果你下不了手
[11:40] that’s all right too. 也没问题
[11:41] Eirene, 艾瑞纳!
[11:43] what are you doing? Nothing. Nothing. 你在干吗?-没什么
[11:46] Don’t lie. What’s that in your hand? 别骗我,你手里是什么?
[11:49] We were just talking. 我们只是在聊天
[11:52] Talking? Catching up. 聊天? 我也才知道
[11:55] You fool! What if you killed him? What then? 你个傻瓜!
[11:56] 如果你杀了他,你怎么办?
[11:58] Everybody would know it was you. 所有人都会知道是你做的
[12:00] A freedwoman who killed her old master- very nice! 一个自由女人杀了她的前任主人,真是太好了!
[12:04] And where would you go, hmm? 然后你去哪里,嗯?
[12:06] What would you do with yourself? She has a point. 然后你怎么办? 她说的没错
[12:09] Go to bed. We’ll say no more of this. 去睡觉
[12:10] 这件事到此为止
[12:19] She’s looking well. 她看起来不错
[12:24] Good night, Pullo. 晚安,波罗
[12:40] Juno protect you. 女神保佑你
[12:43] Don’t worry. 别担心
[12:47] I can’t keep Caesar waiting. 我不能让恺撒等我
[13:03] Eirene, when you finish that, check on Pullo’s dressings 艾瑞纳,你做完那个后去看看波罗敷的药
[13:05] and change them if need be. Me? 有必要的话就换
[13:07] You. 我?
[13:09] 对,你
[13:11] And feed him some porridge. 再喂他点粥
[13:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:40] As of this day, 今天
[13:42] the Kalends of February, 二月初一
[13:44] our beloved father dictator… 我们敬爱的元老独裁者
[13:46] Gaius Julius Caesar has decreed 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒宣布
[13:49] that 100 new men be raised 共和国元老院
[13:51] to the Senate of the Republic. 要新增100名元老
[13:55] The third day before Nones, 二月初三
[13:58] a public banquet will be held 要举行一个公共宴会
[14:01] to celebrate those senators. 以祝贺这些元老
[14:05] Slaves and freedmen are not eligible. 奴隶跟自由人不许参加
[14:08] Any repetition of recent disorders 任何再次扰乱秩序的人
[14:12] will be punished with severity. 都将受到严厉的惩罚
[14:19] I shall divert the river here, you see, 我应该在这里改变河道,你看
[14:23] by digging a canal to the vatican hills. 挖条运河到梵蒂冈山
[14:25] Splendid. You shall divert the river. 高!你应该改变河道
[14:28] Splendid and useful, I have no doubt. 高!我对其起的作用毫无疑问
[14:31] Indeed. It will prevent flooding 实际上,这样可以防止洪水
[14:33] and give easier access to the Fields of Mars. 而且更容易到达武装集训场
[14:36] And on the reclaimed land I shall build 在这片再生的土地上,我应该
[14:38] new civic offices for the courts. 为执政院再修些办公场所
[14:41] I shall also construct 我还应该修
[14:43] a temple to venus Birthgiver. 一座维纳斯的神殿
[14:45] Another temple- excellent. 又一个神殿…太好了
[14:47] But if we might for the moment speak 但是我们是否能够抽空谈谈
[14:50] of this expansion of the Senate? 这个…元老院…的扩大…?
[14:54] We might. Ah. 我们可以
[14:56] Gauls and Celts, old boy. 高卢人跟凯尔特人,老男孩
[14:58] Long-haired Gauls and blue-faced Celts. 长发的高卢人跟画成蓝脸的凯尔特人
[15:01] You’re joking, of course. 你肯定是在开玩笑
[15:04] He is not joking. 他不是在开玩笑
[15:06] Gauls and Celts? In the Senate? 高卢人跟凯尔特人?进入元老院?
[15:08] From the tribes that have served Rome longest, 从那些为罗马效劳最长时间的部落
[15:11] the best of their nobility. I’m astonished. 选择他们那些高尚人中最优秀的 我很吃惊
[15:14] Good. Astonishment is my intent. 很好
[15:15] 我就是想要你们吃惊
[15:18] Ah, here comes the hero of the hour. 当前的大英雄来了
[15:21] What, no wreath of oak leaves? 怎么了?没戴橡树叶的花圈?
[15:27] Well now, vorenus, what am I to do with you? 那么,乌瑞纳斯,我现在应该怎么处理你?
[15:30] Defying my express orders, you dared interfere 藐视我定制的秩序,你竟然敢干扰
[15:33] in a legally sanctioned execution– 一个通过法律裁定的死刑…
[15:36] an act of gross criminality and disobedience. 完全是不服从以及犯罪的行为
[15:42] I humbly apologize, sir. I have no excuse. 我深表歉意,长官,我没有任何借口
[15:45] You present me with a dilemma. 你让我进退两难
[15:48] By right, I could have you thrown off the Tarpeian rock. 按正常的来说,我应该把你们扔到塔尔皮亚岩石之下
[15:53] But the people, simple souls that they are, 但是民众,思想简单
[15:56] have made great heroes out of you and Pullo. 已经把你跟波罗捧作英雄了
[16:00] If I were to punish you, 如果我要惩罚你的话
[16:02] the people would be made extremely angry. 会让民众变得极其愤怒
[16:05] I do not wish to make the people angry, 我不想让民众们愤怒
[16:07] ergo, I cannot punish you. 因此,我不能惩罚你
[16:10] If I cannot punish you, I must reward you, 如果我不能惩罚你,我必须要奖励你
[16:12] else I shall seem weak. 否则的话,我会让人感觉没有权威
[16:15] Listen to this now, Cicero. 现在,听听这个,西塞罗
[16:18] By popular acclaim, 基于公众强烈的呼声
[16:20] I shall name Lucius Vorenus 我应该任命卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
[16:22] a Senator of Rome. 成为罗马的一名元老
[16:28] Good, eh? 很好,对吧?
[16:32] Now you’re all astonished. 现在,你们全都非常吃惊
[16:35] vorenus, you look like you’ve seen the Gorgon. 乌瑞纳斯,你看起来就像看到了蛇发怪女一样
[16:37] Excuse me, sir, 对不起,长官…
[16:39] I’m stunned. 我太吃惊了
[16:41] What do you say? 你怎么想的?
[16:42] Will you speak for your people in the Senate? 你会在元老院为你的人民说话吗?
[16:46] I’d be honored to do so, if you think me worthy. 如果能这么做,我万分荣幸,但你真的认为我配当元老吗
[16:49] There’s none worthier. 没有比你更相称的
[16:51] You shall make an excellent senator. 你应该会成为一个杰出的元老
[16:55] very touching. 真是令人感动
[16:57] For the first few weeks, you will stay close by me. 最开始的几个礼拜你要跟在我的身边
[17:00] Learn the drill. Thank you, sir. 学习那些规矩
[17:02] Forgive me, 谢谢你,长官
[17:04] but really I must, as a friend– 请原谅我,但是说真的,我必须作为一个朋友…
[17:06] I must protest! 我必须要抗议!
[17:08] A lowly pleb in the Senate? 一个低贱的平民进入元老院?
[17:12] That’s going too far. 这有点太过分了!
[17:14] No offense to you, vorenus. 并无冒犯你的意思,乌瑞纳斯
[17:16] I do not wish to jump in any arenas, Cicero. 我不想再搞什么竞技场的东西了,西赛罗
[17:19] I must please the people in some other fashion. 我必须用别的方式来取悦民众
[17:22] Build yet another temple. Kill someone. 再修一座神殿或者杀掉某个人
[17:24] The people are easy to please. 人们很容易就会满足的
[17:26] Not this. I wish the Senate 但不是这个!
[17:27] to be made of the best men in ltaly, 我希望元老院里面是整个意大利最优秀的人
[17:30] not just the richest old men in Rome. 而不仅仅是罗马里这些有钱的老面孔
[17:33] An intriguing notion. 一个非常有意思的想法
[17:58] You’ll make a lot of men very angry 你会让许多人非常生气
[17:59] with your Gauls and your Celts 都因为你提拔的那些高卢人,凯尔特人
[18:01] and your plebs and such. 那些平民等等
[18:04] I’ll have to double your guard. 我要加倍你的护卫队
[18:06] That’s what I told him. Will he listen? 我已经跟他说过了,他会听吗?
[18:08] Guards can keep my enemies away. They can do nothing 护卫能够让我的敌人远离
[18:10] about my friends. You don’t mean me, do you? 这样的话,他们就不能对我的朋友们做什么了
[18:12] I can assure you, I have no ill intentions. 你不会是指我吧?
[18:14] 我可以向你保证,我可没有什么不良企图
[18:17] I know. 我知道
[18:19] Not that you were not perfectly capable 并不是你没有
[18:21] of any manner of wickedness. Thank you. 作恶的能力 谢谢
[18:23] But if you were going to betray me, you would have done it long ago. 而是如果你要背叛我 你在很久之前就应该已经做了
[18:27] Don’t think I wasn’t tempted. 别以为我没有考虑过
[18:29] So, no more guards then. You will trust Fortune. 那么,不增加护卫 你只能指望你的运气了
[18:32] very good. very pious. Stop your grizzling, 很好,很虔诚 别嘟嘟囔囔了
[18:35] you old woman. 你这个老女人
[18:36] Who will dare raise a hand to me 谁敢动我一根手指头?
[18:38] with the ferocious Lucius vorenus at my side? 有勇猛的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯在我身边
[18:44] Ah. Clever. 聪明
[18:46] All these years together, and it still surprises you 跟我了这么多年你居然还是
[18:49] I can tie my sandals. 为我的能力感到吃惊
[18:52] Sleep sound, little man. 好好睡,小男人
[19:08] Your mother and l have been thinking 你母亲跟我一直在想
[19:10] about finding you that husband. 要给你找个丈夫
[19:15] Asenator’sdaughter 一个元老的女儿不能
[19:17] cannot be running around unattached. 老过着单身的生活
[19:19] Oh, there’s no hurry. 不着急
[19:21] Don’t worry, we’ll find you a good rich old man 别担心,我们会给你找到个有钱的老头子的
[19:24] you can wrap around your little finger. 你只需要转动你的小手指
[19:26] Beauty like you can have your pick. 像你这种出色相貌的可有不少选择
[19:28] I told you, I don’t want a rich old man. 我跟你说过我不想嫁一个有钱的老头
[19:30] Of course you do. Just think of all those 你当然想要 你想想看
[19:32] fine dresses and jewels and slaves you’ll have. 你能拥有的那些好衣服,珠宝跟奴隶
[19:36] I don’t care about such trivial things. 我可不在乎这些不重要的东西
[19:38] Trivial? 不重要?
[19:41] When I was your age, 我像你这么大的时候
[19:43] I had to eat bones from the gutter. 我只能啃沟里捡来的骨头
[19:46] Dresses and jewels are not trivial. 衣服跟珠宝可是非常重要的
[19:48] They show others that your people 这些东西显示了你们
[19:50] are rich and powerful and that you are 有钱有权,而且
[19:52] Ioved and protected and valued. 你受到了尊重,爱与保护
[19:56] But I want to marry someone I love. 但我想嫁一个我爱的人
[20:00] Love doesn’t come unbidden, you have to work for her. 感情不是天生的,是需要培养的
[20:03] Strange marriage it would be if you loved him from the start. 如果你一开始就爱着那个男人,那你的婚姻才真是怪异的
[20:05] That’s right. It takes a while. Now you be a good 没错,需要点时间
[20:07] virtuous wife, and love will come. 你成为了一个贞洁的好妻子,那么你就能赢得爱
[20:12] Your mother and l, we had our troubles, didn’t we? 你母亲跟我我们过去有过问题,对吧?
[20:15] Look at us now. Happy as you like. 看看我们现在
[20:16] I suppose. 非常快乐
[20:18] So… 我想是吧
[20:20] a good rich old man it is then. 那么…
[20:22] Hmm? 说好了,一个有钱的老好男人
[20:44] I was about to wake you. 我正打算叫醒你
[20:48] Wherever you were, you were not enjoying yourself. 不论你梦见了什么,肯定都不是一个好梦
[20:52] It was another dream of omens. 又一个有征兆的梦
[20:54] You’re becoming quite the oracle. 你都快成神使了
[20:58] Shall I send for some willow water? 要我叫人拿点水吗?
[21:00] You’ll sleep better. I was in the country. 你能睡得舒服点的 我梦见自己在乡村中
[21:02] Please, I have had such dreams for years. 行了,我做那种梦,都做了好多年了
[21:07] Bloody rain, black dogs, 该死的雨,黑狗
[21:09] hooded ferrymen- for years. 戴着头罩的船夫…好多年了
[21:12] Here I am, still alive and well. 看看我 还是活得很好
[21:14] I’ve never had such dreams before now. 我以前从来没有过那样的梦
[21:20] What am I to do? 我应该怎么做?
[21:23] Should I quit Rome and hide 我是不是应该离开罗马并藏起来
[21:25] because you have bad dreams? 就是因为你做的恶梦?
[21:27] Why not? 为什么不这么做?
[21:30] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[21:37] Are you not weary of this toil? 你对这里辛苦的工作,难道不感到厌倦吗?
[21:39] I am. I am extremely weary. 是的,我感到非常厌倦
[21:44] But there is much more to be done, 但是有太多太多的事情要去做
[21:47] I’m afraid. Much more. 不得不说,太多事情了
[21:50] There’s always more to be done. 总有更多的事情要做
[21:55] To what end? 怎么算到头?
[21:59] What end? 到头?
[22:01] Good question. 问的好
[22:05] I shall ask Posca. 我应该问问伯斯卡
[22:10] Go to sleep, my dear. 睡吧,亲爱的
[22:17] AncestorsoftheJunii, 优利亚的先祖啊
[22:20] we ask for your blessing 我们祈求你们的保佑
[22:21] on this man of your blood. 保佑这个有着你们血脉的人
[22:28] Let his arm be strong. 让他更有力量
[22:32] Let his aim be true. 让他能达成他的目的
[22:37] Let his heart be filled with sacred rage. 让他的心中充满神圣的愤怒
[22:56] Good boy. 好孩子
[23:40] Hello. 你好
[23:51] Hello. 你好
[24:00] Hey, venus, 嗨,美女
[24:02] I have a question for you. 我想问你个问题
[24:06] Guess who I am. 猜猜我是谁
[24:29] Thanks very much. 非常感激
[24:31] It was nice to meet you. 能认识你真是很好
[24:33] I can manage from here. 剩下的路我一个人就行了
[24:53] Wait. 等等
[24:59] So, where is everybody? 嗯,大家都去哪儿了?
[25:29] I’m sure I saw that one selling fish in the Forum. 我肯定我见过那个人在市场里卖鱼
[25:32] Atleasthe’s Roman. 最起码他是个罗马人
[25:34] A good Roman fishmonger is a fine nobleman 一个好的罗马鱼贩相比那些
[25:37] compared to some of these Belgian and Celts 自称为首领的比利时跟凯尔特人
[25:39] that call themselves chiefs. 也能算的上真正的贵族了
[25:41] There’s one over there with earrings. 看那边就有一个,戴耳环的那个
[25:51] It’s good to see you. 见到你真好
[25:52] It’s the end, eh? 最后就是这样,嗯?
[25:54] The Gauls have invaded. 高卢人进入到这里来了
[25:57] Well, don’t be so glum. They will return 不要这么郁闷,他们会走的
[26:01] to their ghastly mountain hovels soon enough. 很会就会回到他们山谷中那些丑陋的小屋中
[26:03] Caesar will only summon them back 恺撒只在需要他们支持一些有辱元老院
[26:05] when he needs their support for some fresh outrage. 的行为的时候才会召唤他们来
[26:07] The red man shadowing Caesar is 跟着恺撒的那个人
[26:09] the famous Lucius vorenus, one assumes. 我猜就应该是卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯
[26:12] lndeed. Affectionate, aren’t they? 没错 他们关系密切,对吧?
[26:15] Might be father and son. 或许是父子
[26:17] Caesar would have the humble people think so. 恺撒会让那个低贱的人这么想的
[26:20] He keeps the wretched man by his side constantly. 他总把那个卑贱的人带在身边
[26:23] This beast of the fields is a Senator of Rome! 那个战场上的禽兽居然是罗马的元老!
[26:28] Do not fret so, Casca. 别这么烦恼,卡斯卡
[26:30] We timid subjects of King Caesar 我们这些屈服于恺撒王的胆小鬼
[26:33] must learn to be tolerant, hmm? 必须要学会忍受,对吧?
[26:37] I believe I shall go home 我想我应该回家
[26:38] and stupefy myself with wine. 通过喝酒来麻醉自己
[26:41] Good day to you all. 祝你们好
[26:49] Old fool. 老蠢货
[27:09] He knows, I’m sure of it. He knows. You saw how he looked at us. 他知道了,我敢肯定,他知道了 你看到了他看我们的样子
[27:13] Be calm, Cimber. If he knew, we would be dead already. 冷静,辛伯 如果他知道了,我们早就应该死了
[27:15] He’s playing the blind man. He’s waiting for us to betray ourselves. 他装作不知情 他在等待我们露出马脚
[27:18] Exactly. He’s not worried about us! 没错 他根本就不担心我们!
[27:21] He thinks we are cowards. 我把我们都想成胆小鬼
[27:23] Well, in any case, we must act soon. 那么,无论如何 我们必须要尽快行动
[27:25] Today he brings in Gauls and Celts and low plebs. 今天他让高卢人,凯尔特人跟平民进入元老院
[27:28] Tomorrow it’ll be Belgians or freedmen, and he won’t rest 他以后就会让比利时人,自由人
[27:30] until he’s turned the Senate into a bawdy house! 也进入元老院 不把元老院变成妓院
[27:32] 他是不会善罢罢休的!
[27:35] We good noblemen will be outnumbered by foreign rabble. 那些外来的乌合之众就会从人数上超过我们这些高贵的贵族
[27:40] We will be degraded, 我们将失去尊严
[27:42] powerless. 失去权力
[27:43] We must act soon. What about bloody Lucius vorenus? 我们必须要尽快行动
[27:44] Lucius vorenus is a son of a whore. You know him personally, it seems. 那该死的卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯怎么办?
[27:46] 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是个杂种而已 听起来你认识他?
[27:49] I know him. 我认识他
[27:51] I know him. 我认识他
[27:55] Who is Lucius vorenus? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯是谁?
[27:57] You remember, Mother, the low soldier 目前,不知你是否记得有个
[28:00] that jumped into the arena to save a comrade? 低贱的战士跳入竞技场就是为了救他的同伴?
[28:02] I remember something of the sort. 我大概记得有这么回事
[28:04] Well, Caesar’s pandered to the mob and made him a senator. 恺撒为了迎合大众让他当上了元老
[28:09] And when Caesar’s in the Senate, 而且恺撒在元老院的时候
[28:10] the dog never leaves his master’s side. 这条狗不离他主人左右
[28:13] And afearsomedog itis. 而且是条可怕的狗
[28:15] So, if we are to reckon 所以…
[28:17] with Caesar on the Senate floor, 如果我们要在元老院算计恺撒的话
[28:21] we must reckon with Lucius vorenus also. 我们必须把卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯也算计在内
[28:24] Kill him as well. What’s it matter? 把他一起杀了,有什么问题?
[28:27] He is a popular man. 他是个受欢迎的人
[28:28] So? I’ll kill him. It is most important 又如何?我会杀了他 我要让人们站在我们这边
[28:32] that we keep the people on our side. 是非常重要的
[28:34] We cannot kill one of their heroes. 我们不能杀死他们的英雄
[28:36] That would sully the whole business. 这会成为整个事件的污点的
[28:39] Only the tyrant dies. Kill Caesar in his bed then. He 只有暴君才…死
[28:41] doesn’t sleep with this man, does he? Quintus. 那么就在恺撒的床上把他解决了
[28:43] 他不跟乌瑞纳斯一起睡,对吧? 昆特斯!
[28:46] It’s not such a bad thought. 还真不是个坏主意
[28:48] We could bribe some of his slaves. 我们可以…买通一些他的奴隶
[28:49] Buy off his cook. Buy off his taster. Poison him. 收买他的厨子 收买他的试尝员毒死他
[28:54] Gentlemen, this is not some cheap murder! 各位,我们可不是在讨论什么卑鄙的谋杀!
[29:01] It is an honorable thing 我们要做的是一件荣耀的事情
[29:05] that we do, and it must be done honorably. 所以必须要光明正大的去做
[29:08] In daylight. 白天
[29:10] On the Senate floor. 在元老院里面
[29:12] With our own hand. 我们自己动手
[29:19] With my hand. 包括我在内
[29:24] You’re right, of course. 是的,你是对的
[29:28] Forgive me. 请原谅我
[29:29] That’s all very well, 真是太好了
[29:33] but how? 但是怎么做呢?
[29:35] How? 怎么做呢?
[29:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[30:00] Are you still awake? 你还没有睡着吗?
[30:03] You were worrying very loudly. 你在那里长吁短叹的…
[30:14] I feel like everything seems to be moving so fast. 我感觉似乎一切都来得太快
[30:19] It feels like– 就好像…
[30:26] I’m– 我…
[30:28] I’m scared sometimes. 我有时很害怕
[31:14] Lucius vorenus, was that his name? What? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯,那个是他的名字吗? 什么啊?
[31:17] The low soldier that Caesar made a senator. 恺撒提拔成元老的那个低贱的战士
[31:20] Was that his name? 那个是他的名字吗?
[31:21] Lucius vorenus. Why? 卢西尔斯·乌瑞纳斯 怎么了?
[31:24] I have heard the name before. 我以前听过他的名字
[31:28] “My dear friend, “我亲爱的朋友
[31:30] I regret I have not seen you or yours for some time. 我为这段时间没有见到你们而感到惋惜
[31:32] Two families as entwined as ours 像我们这样交织相缠的两个家族
[31:34] must not be strangers. 不应该成为陌路人
[31:36] Would it be convenient for you 不知你明天是否能方便
[31:38] to come and visit me tomorrow? 到我这里来看我?
[31:41] With great affection, Servilia.” 为了我们长久的友谊,赛维莉娅”
[31:43] How strange. 太奇怪了
[31:46] Is it? 是吗?
[31:48] Why would she want to see me? She hates me. 她为什么想见我?她恨我
[31:50] So do l. It’s no bar to friendship. 我也一样,那又不能阻止她向你示好
[31:54] What is she thinking? 她想什么呢?
[31:56] Nothing to your benefit. 肯定不是对你有好处的事情
[31:59] What will you do? I shall accept, of course. 你会怎么做? 我当然会答应
[32:03] Is that wise? Probably not. 这么做明智吗? 或许不
[32:04] Her rage amuses me. 她的愤怒使我愉快
[32:07] You shall come with me. 你应该跟我一起去
[32:09] Why? To be my protector, of course. 为什么? 当然是作为我的保护者
[32:12] Who knows what the mad old turtle will do? 谁知道那个疯狂的老乌龟会做什么?
[32:15] Please don’t speak of her so. 请不要这样说她
[32:16] Well she is a mad old turtle. 但是她就是个疯狂的老乌龟
[32:19] Anyway, I thought you were above such petty emotions nowadays. 无论怎样,我还以为你已经放低了那段低下的感情
[32:23] I am. I try to be. 我是的,我努力去那么做
[32:27] you still have feelings for her. 你对她还有感觉
[32:30] There’s nothing wrong with that. I feel nothing 那也没什么错 我早已没有感觉了
[32:32] but pity for her. And for myself as I was then. 只是可怜她 也可怜那时候的我
[32:36] And for you. 也可怜你
[32:38] Me? 我?
[32:40] You silly goose. 你这只小笨鹅
[32:54] Why are you dressed so? I’m going to the country– 你为什么穿成这样? 我要到城外去…
[32:57] just for the day, to get some fresh air, 只是今天而已 呼吸一下新鲜的空气
[33:01] stretch my legs. 活动一下腿脚
[33:03] I was thinking of stopping by the shrine of Sacred Rusina, 我还想去一趟战场女神的神庙
[33:07] asking her if she’ll forgive me for all the bad things I’ve done. 问问她是否能够原谅我做的那些坏事
[33:11] You think she might? 你认为她会
[33:15] Forgive me? 原谅我吗?
[33:17] Who knows what the gods will do? 谁知道神会怎么答复你?
[33:24] Come along, if you like. 一起去 如果你想的话
[33:28] Senate in session today. 元老院今日集会
[33:30] No assemblies in the vicinity. 闲人不许在附近集会
[33:33] No gaming. No prostitution. 不允许赌博 不允许卖淫
[33:35] May all the gods bless our sacrosanct father 愿所有的神都保佑我们神圣的长者
[33:39] Gaius Julius Caesar. 盖乌斯·优利乌斯·恺撒
[33:48] Good day, Senator. Good day. 你好,元老 你好
[33:50] Sir, sir, a moment of your time! 长官,长官,请给我点时间!
[33:53] Read my petition! 看看我的陈情书!
[33:55] Caesar! Caesar! Caesar! 恺撒!恺撒!恺撒!
[33:59] My dear Atia, 我亲爱的阿提娅
[34:00] how wonderful to see you. 看到你真是太好了
[34:03] Wonderful indeed. 真是太好了
[34:05] And Octavian! 还有你,屋大维!
[34:07] You’re practically a man! 你都快成为一个男人了!
[34:09] I like to think so. 我也这么想
[34:11] And so handsome. Come in, come in. 而且还这么英俊 进来,进来
[34:15] It’s looking lovely here. 这里看起来很好
[34:17] Have you redecorated? 你是否重新装饰过了?
[34:54] Pull! 拉!
[34:58] Pull! 拉!
[35:00] 拉! 拉!
[35:26] Senator vorenus, 乌瑞纳斯元老
[35:28] I come about your grandson Lucius. 我是为了你的孙子而来的,卢西尔斯
[35:34] …Servilia of the Junii, and what I tell you now 优利亚家的赛维莉娅,而且我现在跟你说的
[35:36] is the truth. 都是真的
[35:50] You’re alive! 你还活着!
[35:52] Answer me, what child is that? 回答我,那个孩子是怎么回事?
[36:11] Where is vorenus? 乌瑞纳斯在哪里?
[36:13] He was with us a moment ago. 他刚才还跟我们在一起
[36:15] Never mind. 无所谓了
[36:17] Mark Anthony, why don’t you give us a moment? 马克·安东尼,能跟我们谈一会吗?
[36:22] You must be wondering why I invited you here today. 你肯定在想今天我为什么邀请你到这里
[36:24] I am rather puzzled. 我还真是有些不解
[36:26] Well, it’s important to me 其实,对我来说是非常重要的
[36:29] that I be the first to tell you 我成为第一个告诉你
[36:31] what has happened. 发生了什么事情的人
[36:33] Why? What has happened? 为什么?发生什么事情了?
[36:37] Trebonius. Great Caesar. 曲巴尼尔斯 伟大的恺撒
[36:39] I know, Barca, I know. I have not forgotten. 我知道,巴卡,我明白 我没有忘记
[36:41] If I may, gracious Caesar, 和蔼的恺撒,如果我可以的话
[36:43] you were going to consider revoking my brother’s exile. 请您考虑一下赦免我兄弟的流放
[36:47] I’m still considering it. 我还在考虑中
[36:50] Take your hand off me. 把你的手拿开
[36:59] What are you waiting for? Now! Now! 你们还在等什么?就是现在了!现在!
[37:02] Now. Now! 现在! 现在!
[37:27] Wait! Get off me! 等等! 放开我!
[38:24] Do it. 动手吧
[39:41] Stop it! 住手!
[39:43] What’s wrong? 怎么了?
[39:49] Where is he? Who? 他在哪里? 谁啊?
[39:51] Your son! 你儿子!
[40:01] Tell me it’s not true. 告诉我这不是真的
[40:03] Tell me! Tell me! 告诉我!告诉我!
[40:06] Tell me! Tell me! 告诉我!告诉我!
[40:09] Tell me. 告诉我!
[40:18] I thought you were dead. 我当时以为你死了
[40:51] Oh Lucius. 卢西尔斯
[40:55] Lucius. 卢西尔斯
[41:11] Lucius, 卢西尔斯
[41:13] the boy is blameless. 这个孩子是无罪的
[41:34] Thus ever for tyrants. 暴君永远的下场
[42:45] No! 不!
[42:47] So you see, the tyrant is dead, 那么你看,暴君死了
[42:49] the Republic is restored, and you are alone. 而且你又没有后台了 又恢复了共和
[42:56] Would you like some honey water? 你想要点蜜水吗?
[43:01] I won’t, thank you. 不用,谢谢
[43:04] Please don’t be afraid. I won’t harm you. 请不要担心,我不会伤害你的
[43:07] Not yet. 还不到时候
[43:09] Harm? 伤害?
[43:10] Why would you wish us harm? 你为什么想要我们受到伤害?
[43:13] We’ve always been great friends. 我们一直都是好朋友
[43:15] Politics is for the men, I always- Not yet. 政治是男人的事情,我一直… 还没到时候
[43:18] I will make you suffer slowly. 我会慢慢折磨你的
[43:21] Slowly and deeply, 慢慢的,深深的
[43:24] as you made me suffer. 正如你折磨我一样
[43:25] First, I want to see you run. 首先,我想看到你逃跑
[43:28] Run for your life. 为了生命而逃跑
[43:30] Run to some rathole 跑到希腊
[43:32] in Greece or lllyria, 或者伊利里亚的某个角落
[43:35] wherever you like. 无论哪里你想去
[43:38] I shall come and find you. 我都会跟着去找到你
[43:50] Thank you for the visit. 感谢你的拜访
罗马

文章导航

Previous Post: 罗马(Rome)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 罗马(Rome)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

罗马(Rome)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号