时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:01] | Morning, Consul. | 早上好啊 执政官 |
[02:06] | How goes your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[02:21] | Stop! | 站住 |
[02:39] | I am so proud of you. | 我为你深感骄傲 |
[02:44] | Our name is redeemed. The Republic is safe. | 我们的名声已经洗清 共和国现在安全了 |
[02:48] | It was horrible, mother. | 太可怕了 母亲 |
[02:52] | He wouldn’t die. | 他不愿意死 |
[02:55] | But he is dead now, eh? | 但是他已经死了 现在死了 |
[02:59] | He tried to speak to me. | 他本来还想跟我说话 |
[03:01] | But no words came out. | 可是发不出声音 |
[03:07] | We must be strong now. | 我们现在要坚强些 |
[03:09] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[03:11] | The senate will look to us for leadership. | 元老院会来寻求我们的指引 |
[03:16] | The people will need a firm hand. | 人民需要坚定有力的手 |
[03:19] | hm? | 对吗 |
[03:23] | Are you up to the task? | 你能够承担这个责任吗 |
[04:00] | Dominus. | 主啊 |
[04:50] | Who are you? Whose child is this? | 你是谁 你是谁的孩子 |
[04:53] | What did you do? Let him go, let him go! | 你都干了什么 放开他 放开他 |
[04:58] | No, no, don’t! | 不 不 不要 |
[05:00] | Please have mercy. | 发发慈悲吧 |
[05:18] | I curse you. Curse you. | 我诅咒你 我诅咒你 |
[05:23] | I curse you all! | 我诅咒你们所有人 |
[05:27] | By all the gods below. | 以冥土众神之名起誓 |
[05:31] | I curse you to damnation. | 我诅咒你们直至毁灭 |
[06:00] | Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead! | 凯撒死了 凯撒死了 |
[06:03] | He’s dead! He’s dead! | 他死了 他已经死了 |
[06:06] | Caesar is dead! | 凯撒已经死了 |
[06:22] | Leave it, forget it. | 丢下它 别管了 |
[06:29] | You heard what I said! | 你听到我说的话了 |
[06:39] | Mother? | 母亲 |
[06:44] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人待著 |
[06:55] | Gods, not you as well? Crying will not help us. | 天啊 不会连你也是吧 哭哭啼啼一点用处也没有 |
[06:57] | I’m not crying. I’m angry. | 我没哭 我是愤怒 |
[07:00] | May Dis devour that bitch pig Servilia. | 真希望冥神活吃了那头叫赛维莉娅的母猪 |
[07:03] | What a fool I was. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[07:05] | If I’d not told her of Vorenus and his wife… | 如果我没有把乌瑞纳斯和他妻子的事告诉她 |
[07:07] | Listen to me. We must never speak of our part in this. | 听我说 我们决不能承认自己卷入了这件事 |
[07:10] | It may be mistaken for complicity. | 人家会把我们当共犯的 |
[07:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[07:15] | – I’ll see her eaten by dogs. – We may hope. | -我要亲眼看著她被拖去喂狗 -我们都希望 |
[07:17] | Dominus, Timon is here. | 主啊 泰门来了 |
[07:20] | Timon, good of you to come. | 泰门 真高兴你能来 |
[07:22] | I grieve with you. | 节哀顺变 |
[07:24] | – Bad business. – It is. | -事情糟透了 -确实是 |
[07:26] | – Your mother’s all right, is she? – She’s not receiving visitors. | -你母亲还好吧 对吧?-她现在不愿见客人 |
[07:28] | But she’s well enough. Have you men with you? | 不过她还好 你的人跟你一起来了吗 |
[07:31] | Ten. So, she’s all right, then? | 来了10个 那么她现在还平安 是吗 |
[07:33] | As I said. How’s the city? | 正如我所说的 街上现在状况怎么样 |
[07:36] | All’s indoors. Everywhere’s dead quiet. | 人们全都闭门不出 到处都是一片死寂 |
[07:41] | Timon, thank you for coming. | 泰门 感谢你来这儿 |
[07:43] | I am so happy to see you. | 看到你我真高兴 |
[07:47] | I came as soon as I heard. I grieve with you. | 我一听到消息就来了 节哀顺变 |
[07:49] | You’re a good friend, thank you. | 你才算得上好朋友 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | Are the streets safe? Can we get out of the city? | 街上现在安全吗 我们现在能离开市区吗 |
[07:54] | – We can. – We should wait a while | -现在可以 -我们应该等一下 |
[07:56] | before taking any action. | 三思而后行 |
[07:58] | We do not have a clear view of the position. | 我们对局势并不明了 |
[08:00] | – Antony may… – If Antony were alive, he would come to me. | -安东尼也许会 -如果安东尼还活著 他就该来找我 |
[08:03] | Or send word, at least. | 至少捎个信 |
[08:05] | I must assume Antony is dead. | 我必须假设安东尼已经死了 |
[08:07] | It is quite possible, but we cannot know that as yet. | 这也很有可能 不过我们现在还不知道 |
[08:10] | Perhaps he’s fled the city. | 也许他已经逃离了城市 |
[08:12] | And leave me here? Never. | 就这么把我留在这儿 决不可能 |
[08:14] | Put on your traveling clothes. | 换上赶路的衣服 |
[08:16] | – Nothing fancy. – Mother, think. | -别太显眼的 -母亲 好好想想 |
[08:18] | You heard what Servilia said. She wants you to run away. | 你听到赛维莉娅说的话了 她希望你逃掉 |
[08:21] | More fool her. Let her try and find me. | 那就再耍耍她 让她来找我好了 |
[08:23] | She will find you. You have no talent for hiding. | 她肯定会找到你的 你没有躲藏的天赋 |
[08:26] | Castor, pack the money and the household gods. | 卡斯特拿好钱和家里所有的黄金 |
[08:29] | Immediately, domina. | 现在就去 女主人 |
[08:30] | Come along, no time to waste. | 跟我来 没时间磨蹭了 |
[08:42] | Antony. | 安东尼 |
[08:44] | I swear on the black stone that I will kill them all. | 我向著黑石起誓 一定会杀光他们所有人 |
[08:48] | Brutus and Cassius and Casca and the whole damn lot of them. | 布鲁图斯 卡西乌斯 卡斯卡 他们所有人 |
[08:53] | They’re just Servilia’s minions. This is all her doing. | 他们只不过是赛维莉娅的爪牙 这全是她策划的 |
[08:57] | I told Caesar. | 我警告过凯撒 |
[08:58] | I told him this would happen. | 我警告过他可能会发生这种事 |
[09:00] | I swear, I will piss on them as they die. | 我发誓 等他们死的时候我要冲他们撒尿 |
[09:03] | That I should have to run and hide | 竟然让我 我这样的人东躲西藏 |
[09:06] | from those… those worms. | 躲避这些 这些卑微的爬虫 |
[09:08] | Are you certain? Are you certain sure he’s dead? | 你肯定吗 你肯定他已经死了 |
[09:12] | Oh, yeah. He’s dead all right. | 喔 当然 他确实已经死了 |
[09:16] | I was there, I saw him. | 我就在那儿 看著他死的 |
[09:18] | You were there? | 你就在那儿 |
[09:20] | But then why didn’t you stop them? | 可你当时怎么没阻止他们 |
[09:22] | No, I wasn’t there. | 我 我又不是在那儿边上 |
[09:24] | I was… They delayed me outside on the steps. | 我是 他们拖住我 把我挡在阶梯外面 |
[09:28] | By the time I got inside the deed had been done. | 等我进去之后 一切都已经发生了 |
[09:32] | And the lictors had all run off like rabbits. | 他的随从也都跟兔子一样跑得没影了 |
[09:35] | That treacherous bastard Vorenus, he must have been paid off. | 那个该死的混帐乌瑞纳斯 他肯定是被收买了 |
[09:38] | He’d left before we got to the Senate House. | 他在我们抵达元老院之前就走了 |
[09:40] | He was lured away. | 他是被骗走的 |
[09:42] | The witch Servilia’s woman told him an evil tale about his wife. | 那个妖女赛维莉娅的女佣跟他说了关于他妻子的很不堪的事 |
[09:46] | – What did you do then? – What did I do? | -这样啊 你当时在干什么 -我做了什么 |
[09:49] | Why, nothing I could do. | 怎么了 我什么也做不了 |
[09:52] | Caesar was dead. I was unarmed. | 凯撒已经死了 我又是赤手空拳 |
[09:56] | Well, I would have ripped them to pieces with my bare hands. | 要是我 就凭双手把他们撕成碎片 |
[10:02] | That’s easy for you to say. | 你说得倒轻巧 |
[10:06] | You know nothing of violence. | 你对打斗一窍不通 |
[10:09] | 12 mangy dogs can kill a lion. | 只要12只下等的狗就能杀死一头狮子 |
[10:12] | Well, if you say so. | 好吧 如果你那么说的话 |
[10:15] | What shall we do now? | 我们现在该干什么 |
[10:17] | You can do as you like. | 你爱干什么干什么 |
[10:20] | I will go north and raise an army of monsters. | 我要去北方 组织起一支恐怖的军队 |
[10:23] | Then I will come back here | 那时我会再回来这里 |
[10:25] | and I will crucify every last one of those sons of bitches. | 我要把所有这些狗娘养的钉死在十字架上 |
[10:30] | What do you mean, I may do as I like? | 你说「你爱干什么干什么」是什么意思 |
[10:33] | Why are you here if I may do as I like? | 如果我想干什么就干什么 那要你来这儿干吗 |
[10:36] | I meant nothing. Of course I want you to come with me. | 我没什么意思 我当然想你跟我一起走 |
[10:39] | Please, if you’d rather take some other lover, I will not protest. | 得了吧 如果你是要带别的相好走 我就不反对了 |
[10:43] | No, I meant only that… | 唉 我只是说 |
[10:45] | That I cannot force you to come with me. | 我又不能强迫你跟我走 |
[10:47] | That’s where you were these last hours, I suppose? | 我猜的话 刚才的那几个小时 你一定是去那些地方了 |
[10:51] | Putting your whores into… into baggage carts. | 把你养的贱女人们藏进车队里去 |
[10:54] | I have no stomach for a fight with you. | 我现在没兴趣跟你吵架 |
[10:58] | Not now, eh? | 现在别闹 嗯 |
[11:08] | I don’t want to go north. | 我不想去北方 |
[11:12] | The north is ghastly. | 北方太吓人了 |
[11:17] | – What’s your name again? – Timon. | -再说一遍你叫什么名字 -泰门 |
[11:19] | We’re going north. You and your men will protect the family | 泰门 我们准备去北方 你跟你的手下要保护好这家人 |
[11:21] | until I can gather my own people together. | 直到我能够把我所有的人都集结起来 |
[11:23] | – It’ll cost you. – Of course. | -收费可不便宜 -那当然 |
[11:25] | I expect no public service from a Jew. | 我可不指望犹太人会做义工 |
[11:28] | We shall be taking Calpurnia with us, so we must leave via the Subura. | 我们得把卡尔普蕊娜一起带走 所以得经过苏布拉 |
[11:31] | Calpurnia? | 卡尔普蕊娜 |
[11:32] | But why do we need to take her? | 可为什么我们要带上她 |
[11:34] | We must be sure that she is safe. | 我们必须保证她的安全 |
[11:36] | Well, I don’t see her rushing to see that we’re safe. | 哼 我可没见她急著来问我们是不是安全 |
[11:38] | My dear, we cannot leave Caesar’s widow behind. | 亲爱的 我们不能把凯撒的遗孀留下 |
[11:42] | It would look ill with the people, as if we’d abandoned her. | 那会让给人们留下不好的印象 就如同我们抛弃了她一样 |
[11:47] | What a bore. | 真烦人 |
[12:05] | Father. | 神父 |
[12:08] | Father, wake me. | 神父 点醒我吧 |
[12:09] | – Hush. – Wake me. | -安静 -点醒我 |
[12:12] | Hush now, be calm. | 现在安静 冷静下来 |
[12:15] | I will wake you if you will let me go. | 我会点醒你的 如果你现在放手的话 |
[12:20] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[12:22] | On the fire of Vesta, I promise. | 我向火神起誓 我保证 |
[13:03] | Lovely. | 美极了 |
[13:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:19] | I know I didn’t get us started off on the right foot… | 我知道我们俩的开局并不怎么好 |
[13:22] | Killing your man and all, and I’m sorry for that. | 我杀了你的男人还有 我对此很抱歉 |
[13:25] | But, va, I’ll just come straight out with it. I have a question. | 但是 呼 我就跟你直说了吧 我有个问题要问你 |
[13:33] | With permission of Venus and Mars… | 经过美神和战神允许 |
[13:37] | I ask you to be my wife. | 我请求你做我妻子 |
[13:39] | Your wife? Married? | 你妻子 跟你结婚 |
[13:42] | Married. You and me. | 结婚 就你跟我 |
[13:46] | If… If you wish it so, master. | 要 要是你这么希望的话 主人 |
[13:49] | No, I’m not your master anymore. You’re a free woman. | 不不不 我不再是你的主人了 你已经是个自由民了 |
[13:52] | You can refuse me, I won’t be angry. | 你可以拒绝我 我不会生气的 |
[13:55] | Well, I won’t be best pleased, but you know, | 当然 我也不会很高兴 但是你明白 |
[13:58] | I won’t beat you or anything. | 我绝不会为此打你或什么的 |
[14:00] | A man like me can always make good money. | 像我这样的男人总能赚到很多钱 |
[14:03] | You’ll have a roof over your head, food. | 你可以住大房子 吃好吃的 |
[14:06] | I’ll buy you anything you want, dresses, shoes. | 我会给你买你想要的一切 衣服鞋子之类的 |
[14:13] | Is that a yes? | 这算是同意了 |
[14:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:17] | You won’t regret it, I promise. | 你一定不会后悔的 我保证 |
[14:38] | Done. | 好了 |
[15:40] | Thank you, my dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[15:46] | Visitors, domina. | 有客到 女主人 |
[15:51] | Bring them. | 带他们进来 |
[16:12] | Mark Antony, Atia. | 马克・安东尼 阿提娅 |
[16:16] | How good of you to come, and the children. | 你和孩子们能来真是太好了 |
[16:19] | Calpurnia, we grieve with you. | 卡尔普蕊娜 节哀顺变 |
[16:21] | My husband is glad to receive you. | 知道你能来 我丈夫会很高兴的 |
[16:26] | You’re the first to pay respects. None of our friends or family have come. | 你是头一个来致哀的 真奇怪 我们的朋友和亲戚没有一个人来 |
[16:30] | They’re afraid. | 他们都害怕了 |
[16:33] | Ah, yes, that may be so. | 是的 可能是吧 |
[16:48] | We are going to leave the city now. | 我们现在要离开这个城市了 |
[16:51] | It’s best you come with us. | 你最好也跟我们一起走 |
[16:53] | Leaving? Why? | 离开 为什么 |
[16:55] | It is not safe. | 这儿不安全 |
[16:57] | Well, that’s no matter. I’m glad to die. | 没关系 我会乐于迎接死亡 |
[16:59] | My dear lady… | 我尊贵的女士 |
[17:01] | But now that you’re here to stand witness, we must read his will. | 现在有你在这儿作证 我们可以宣读他的遗嘱了 |
[17:04] | His will? | 他的遗嘱 |
[17:07] | No, I’m sorry. We haven’t time. | 对不起 我们可没这个时间 |
[17:09] | – It is the proper form. – We haven’t time. | -这是必要的形式 -我们没时间 |
[17:14] | It is the will… | 这份遗嘱 |
[17:16] | of a dictator of the Roman Republic. | 来自于罗马共和国的独裁者 |
[17:27] | Having made due provision for the well-being and security | 在确信保留了足够的安居乐业之用 |
[17:31] | of my honest and dutiful wife, Calpurnia, et cetera, | 给我忠实尽责的妻子卡尔普蕊娜之后 |
[17:35] | I leave the sum of 75 denarii to every enrolled citizen… | 我将分给每位已登记的公民75便士 |
[17:39] | Ridiculous. What a waste. | 哦 真是荒唐 太浪费了 |
[17:41] | My name and the remainder of my estate | 我的名字和其余的不动产 |
[17:44] | with all legal obligations and benefits, | 所有法定的债权与债务 |
[17:47] | all property, gold, | 所有财物与黄金 |
[17:50] | silver and other monies, | 银币与其它货币 |
[17:53] | I leave to Gaius Octavian, | 我都留给盖乌斯・屋大维 |
[17:56] | who is henceforth to be regarded | 从此以后他将会被视为 |
[17:58] | for all intents and purposes as my lawful son | 我法定的儿子 |
[18:02] | and sole heir. | 唯一的继承人 |
[18:04] | Octavian? My Octavian? | 屋大维 我的屋大维 |
[18:06] | What else? | 还有什么? |
[18:07] | He stipulates that the slave known as Posca… | 他规定叫做伯斯卡的奴隶 |
[18:10] | that is I… am to be given my liberty | 就是我 将被赋予自由 |
[18:14] | with an appropriate stipend. | 以及一份适当的津贴 |
[18:16] | I give you joy of your freedom. | 我赋予你享受你自由的权利 |
[18:20] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[18:21] | There are no further bequests. | 没有其它要求了 |
[18:26] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[18:27] | Well, congratulations, boy. | 那么 恭喜了 孩子 |
[18:41] | Thank you, Posca. | 谢谢你 伯斯卡 |
[18:50] | Octavian gets everything? All of it? | 屋大维得到全部一切 所有的 |
[18:53] | He’ll get nothing. It’s all wax for scraping. | 他什么也得不到 全都是空头支票 |
[18:56] | It’s a will. It’s his by law. | 这是一份遗嘱 这是 他依法拟定的遗嘱 |
[18:58] | The law is now Brutus and his minions. | 现在布鲁图斯和他的爪牙就是法律 |
[19:03] | Caesar’s land and money will go to them. | 凯撒的土地和钱财会落入他们手中 |
[19:05] | That is so. They will declare his death a rightful tyrannicide, | 就是这样 他们会把他的死 说成是合理的讨伐暴君的行为 |
[19:09] | his will and all his acts become null and void, | 他的遗嘱和所有法令都变得毫无效力 |
[19:13] | his property will be intestate. | 他的财产会被充公 |
[19:17] | – They cannot take the name. – Oh, no. | -他们不能夺去我的名字 -当然不 |
[19:20] | That’s all yours. | 那还是你的 |
[19:22] | Much good may it do you. | 希望能给你带来好运 |
[19:28] | Away now. | 现在走吧 |
[19:36] | I may have to take Calpurnia along by force, | 我可能需要强行把卡尔普蕊娜带走 |
[19:38] | so don’t be alarmed if she makes a clamor. | 如果她叫嚷起来的话 别惊慌 |
[19:41] | Hey, send for your mistress. Tell her we’re leaving. | 嘿 去找你的女主人 告诉她我们要走了 |
[19:45] | Mother, I must stay in Rome. | 母亲 我必须留在罗马 |
[19:47] | – Eh? – I must stay in Rome. | -啊 -我必须留在罗马 |
[19:49] | I am Caesar’s son. I must protect my status and rights. | 我是凯撒的儿子 我必须捍卫自己的身份与权利 |
[19:52] | There’s blood. A proper little Spartan. | 真有血性 好一个斯巴达勇士 |
[19:55] | You shall have to stay also, Mother. | 母亲 你也应该留下 |
[19:57] | The family must appear united. | 整个家应当团结一致 |
[19:58] | Oh, my strange, brave, pompous little boy, we’re going north. | 我那古怪 勇敢 好高骛远的孩子 我们还是去北方吧 |
[20:03] | I’m head of the family. | 我是一家之主 |
[20:04] | Strictly speaking, it is for me to say where we go. | 严格来讲 应该由我决定我们去哪儿 |
[20:06] | I know you’re only trying to be manly and that’s lovely. | 我知道你想充男子汉 那很可爱 |
[20:08] | But now is not the time. We are going and there’s an end on it. | 不过现在时机不对 我们一定要去北方 就这么定了 |
[20:11] | Antony, listen. Brutus is in a legal bind. | 安东尼 听我说 布鲁图斯处于一个法律上两难的困境 |
[20:14] | I think we can force him into making a deal with us. | 我认为可以强迫他跟我们定一个协议 |
[20:16] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[20:18] | Brutus must declare Caesar a tyrant, else the act of killing Caesar is murder. | 布鲁图斯必须宣称凯撒是暴君 否则杀害凯撒就算是谋杀 |
[20:21] | But all the acts of a tyrant are unlawful, | 然而暴君的所有法令都是不合法的 |
[20:24] | Including those appointing Brutus as Praetor, | 包括那些指定布鲁图斯作为执政官 |
[20:26] | Cassius as Proconsul, | 卡西乌斯当地方总督的法令 |
[20:28] | – and so forth. – And then so? | -诸如此类 -然后呢 |
[20:31] | If Brutus honors the law, | 如果布鲁图斯遵从法令 |
[20:32] | he loses all rank and position. | 他将失去所有头衔和地位 |
[20:34] | It’s lawyers’ prattle. | 这只是法学家的夸夸其谈 |
[20:36] | I don’t think so. If you offer them amnesty | 我不这么认为 如果你向他们提供一个特赦 |
[20:39] | – in return… – Amnesty? | -作为回报 -特赦 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna eat their livers. Amnesty? | 我要生吃了他们的肝 还特赦 |
[20:44] | You’re not following me. | 你没听懂我的意思 |
[20:46] | Enough! You think you know better than Antony? | 够了 你以为你比安东尼懂得还多 |
[20:48] | – But you don’t understand. – Juno’s cunt, must I slap you? | -你不明白 -混蛋 非让我扇你一耳光吗 |
[20:51] | If the will stands, and it might, | 如果遗嘱生效 而且它肯定会 |
[20:54] | you are mother to the richest man in Rome. | 你就是全罗马最富有的母亲了 |
[20:58] | If the will is broken, Servilia has that honor. | 如果遗嘱被废 赛维莉娅就得到了这份殊荣 |
[21:03] | No. | 不行 |
[21:05] | Where is this damn woman? | 那该死的女人在哪儿 |
[21:08] | When I give you the nod, I want you to help me seize the old lady | 当我冲你点头的时候 我要你帮忙抓住那老女人 |
[21:11] | and get her outside quick. She trusts you, nay? | 快点把她带到外面去 她很信任你 是吧 |
[21:14] | – Sir, with all respect… – What? | -阁下 怀著无比敬意 -什么 |
[21:17] | With all respect, until the will is ratified, | 怀著无比敬意 直到遗嘱被认可前 |
[21:20] | I am bound to serve the house of Caesar. | 我都必须服侍凯撒一家人 基于这一点 |
[21:22] | With that in mind, I must beg you not to take my mistress by force. | 我必须请求您不要强行带走我的女主人 |
[21:26] | – With all respect. – Respect? | -怀著无比敬意 -还敬意 |
[21:29] | You impudent toad. | 你这无耻的蛤蟆 |
[21:31] | You’ll do as I say, and I will do as I please with your damn mistress. | 你要照我说的做 我高兴怎么对你该死的女主人都行 |
[21:35] | Antony? | 安东尼 |
[21:37] | We’re staying. | 我们不走了 |
[21:50] | No, thank you, master. | 不用了 谢谢你 主人 |
[21:53] | You’ve got to stop calling me that. | 你不要再那么叫我了 |
[21:55] | What shall I call you, then? | 那我该叫你什么 随你喜欢 |
[21:57] | Anything you want. Husband? Honey? | 丈夫或者亲爱的 |
[22:03] | Caesar is dead! Caesar is dead! | 凯撒死了 凯撒死了 |
[22:07] | Caesar is dead. | 凯撒死了 |
[22:10] | Caesar is dead! | 凯撒死了 |
[22:35] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:38] | If he comes back, he comes back. | 该回来的总会回来 |
[23:27] | There. | 好了 |
[23:29] | See how fine she looks? | 看她多漂亮 |
[23:33] | She’ll be well respected. | 她会受到尊敬的 |
[23:38] | A woman from good people. | 一个出身良好的女人 |
[23:42] | Hello, children. | 你们好啊 孩子们 |
[23:49] | Immortals! | 不朽功绩 |
[23:51] | Immortals, I say. | 不朽功绩 我要说 |
[23:53] | You noblemen have carved your names | 你们的名字将被深深地刻在 |
[23:55] | deep in the eternal stone. | 永生石上 |
[23:59] | That is very high praise indeed. | 很高的赞誉 |
[24:01] | I would embrace you all but I’m desolated | 我本想拥抱你们 但我太失望了 |
[24:03] | that you did not enlist me in your cohort of heroes. | 你们竟然没有把我 列为这场英雄壮举中的一员 |
[24:06] | To wield the liberators’ knife… | 为自由而举刀 |
[24:09] | what joy you have denied me. | 使我不能得到你们所获得的快乐 |
[24:10] | Forgive us. | 原谅我们 |
[24:12] | But we rather thought you’d prefer not to know. | 不过我们觉得你希望还是不要知道好 |
[24:16] | It is done. | 事已成了 |
[24:18] | I cannot share in your glory. | 我无法分享你们的荣耀 |
[24:26] | I can only applaud. | 我只有为你们鼓掌了 |
[24:30] | Now tell me, is the city secure? | 告诉我 罗马城安全吗 |
[24:34] | We have 2,000 men under arms. | 我们有2000名全副武装的战士 |
[24:36] | – Caesar’s people have fled. – The city is ours. | -凯撒的人都四散逃了 -罗马是我们的了 |
[24:39] | Excellent, and Mark Antony? The dog is dead I hope? | 好极了 走狗马克・安东尼 我想也死了吧 |
[24:42] | – He is not. – Mark Antony is alive? | -他没死 -马克・安东尼还活著 |
[24:47] | An error! | 这是个错误 |
[24:48] | I think, a deep error. | 很大的错误 我认为 |
[24:52] | We are senators, not hired thugs. | 我们是元老院成员 不是暴徒 |
[24:56] | Kill him yourself if you want it so. | 你要想他死自己动手吧 |
[24:58] | Well, well, you know best what is the right thing to do. | 当然你们最清楚该做什么 |
[25:02] | I must go. I’m away to the country. | 我必须走了 去乡下 |
[25:05] | Another tedious lawsuit. I just wanted to salute you before I left. | 有一场无聊的诉讼案等我 我只想在走之前表示对你们的敬意 |
[25:12] | Immortal liberators. | 伟大的解放者 |
[25:16] | Friend Cicero. | 西赛罗 我的朋友 |
[25:20] | Why so pale? | 你脸色不太好啊 |
[25:33] | Brother? | 兄弟 |
[25:36] | Vorenus? | 乌瑞纳斯 |
[25:38] | – Legionary Pullo, Second Century… – What’s happened? | -士兵波罗 一排 二岗 -出什么事了 |
[25:41] | … First Cohort, First Cohort. | 一排 |
[25:49] | Brother Vorenus, what’s happened? | 乌瑞纳斯兄弟 出什么事了 |
[25:53] | She’s mother to the boy Lucius. | 她是小卢西尔斯的生母 |
[25:57] | I was… going to kill her. | 我想… 杀了她 |
[26:00] | I had the knife in my hand. | 我拿著刀 |
[26:05] | She did it herself. | 她自己解决了 |
[26:07] | Miseria. | 太可怕了 |
[26:13] | – Where are the children? – Gone. | -孩子们在哪儿 -走了 |
[26:16] | Gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[26:24] | I cursed them. | 我诅咒了他们 |
[26:30] | I cursed them to Hades. | 我诅咒他们下阴间 |
[26:32] | Get some water. | 去拿点水 |
[26:37] | Brother Vorenus. | 乌瑞纳斯兄弟 |
[26:41] | – Brother Vorenus. – What | -乌瑞纳斯兄弟 -什么 |
[26:44] | Come sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[26:46] | Let’s get you cleaned up. | 先洗洗干净怎么样 |
[27:02] | Consul Antony, I am here strictly as an impartial arbiter. | 执政官安东尼 我来这儿 是来表达我作为中立仲裁者的立场 |
[27:08] | I knew nothing of this disturbing act. | 我对这场混乱一无所知 |
[27:12] | I was as surprised and… and shocked as you were. | 我和你一样感到意外和震惊 |
[27:16] | As Brutus can confirm. | 布鲁图斯可以为我作证 |
[27:20] | Cicero knew nothing. | 对 西赛罗什么都不知道 |
[27:24] | You have lost a good friend and patron today. | 今天你失去了一个挚友和保护者 |
[27:27] | We are sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[27:30] | If that monkey remains I shall have to open his neck. | 如果再让我看到那个小丑 我要亲自割了他的喉咙 |
[27:34] | He tried to kill me this morning. His presence is an insult. | 今天早晨他差点杀了我 他在这儿是对我的侮辱 |
[27:37] | You’re mistaken. No one tried to kill you. | 你误会了 没人打算杀你 |
[27:39] | It was my express order that you be spared. | 我下了命令不能伤害你 |
[27:43] | Am I, Cassius? Mistaken? | 是吗 卡西乌斯 是我误会了 |
[27:45] | We do apologize if this man’s been overzealous. | 如果这个人有过激行为 我们表示道歉 |
[27:51] | Go, Quintus. | 出去 昆特斯 |
[27:59] | Tell us, Antony… | 说吧 安东尼 |
[28:01] | to what do we owe this unexpected pleasure? | 什么风把你吹到这儿来了 |
[28:04] | Listen. | 听 |
[28:08] | Why so quiet? | 为什么这么平静 |
[28:12] | A tyrant is dead. | 一个暴君死了 |
[28:15] | Surely the people should be happy. | 人民理应高兴 |
[28:17] | Where is the cheering throng at your door? | 欢呼声在哪儿 |
[28:20] | Where are the joyous cries of liberty? | 获得自由后高兴的哭喊在哪儿 |
[28:23] | The people fear change. | 人民害怕改变 |
[28:24] | A somber mood is only… natural. | 不知所措是正常的 |
[28:27] | When they realize they are free from tyranny, | 一旦他们意识到从此摆脱了暴政 |
[28:31] | the people will be glad. | 他们会高兴的 |
[28:33] | The people loved Caesar. | 人民爱凯撒 |
[28:36] | And they will hate you for what you’ve done. | 他们会因为你的所作所为而恨你 |
[28:39] | They loved him once. As I did. | 他们曾经很爱他 我也一样 |
[28:41] | Some have turned against him, no doubt. | 毫无疑问有人开始反对他 |
[28:44] | It cannot be denied he was something of a tyrant. | 不能否认他是个暴君 |
[28:50] | But a great many people will worship Caesar until they die. | 但还是会有一大批人 到死都把凯撒当神一样膜拜 |
[28:55] | A great many. | 一大批人 |
[28:57] | And those people are mine now. | 而那些人现在都站在我这边了 |
[29:00] | We do not need such people. Our men-at-arms have secured the city. | 我们不需要这些人 我们的武装士兵会保护城市 |
[29:04] | We’ve received representatives from the best elements. The Senate is with us, the knights. | 我们取得了所有有利方的支持 元老支持我们 圣骑士支持我们 |
[29:08] | The pontiffs, the urban cohorts, the lictors’ guild. | 还有大祭司 城市军团 侍从官 |
[29:12] | Oh, the lictors’ guild, very good. | 侍从官 太好了 |
[29:16] | Only rally the bakers and the flute-players, | 再召集面包师和吹长笛的 |
[29:18] | and you can put on a festival. | 你们就能开个庆功宴了 |
[29:24] | Best wait till after the elections, though. | 不过最好是等大选之后 |
[29:27] | What elections? | 什么大选 |
[29:32] | Surely you’ve thought this through. | 你们不会没想过吧 |
[29:36] | If Caesar was, as you insist, a tyrant, | 如果你们坚持说凯撒是个暴君 |
[29:38] | then all his acts and appointments are nullified. | 那他所有的法例和任命都是无效的 |
[29:41] | I am no longer consul, | 我不再是执政官 |
[29:43] | you’re no longer praetor, you’re no longer proconsul. | 你不再是司法官 你也不再是副执政 |
[29:47] | Elections will have to be held. | 必须重新选举 |
[29:49] | That is so. | 确实如此 |
[29:51] | Messy things, elections. | 要是重选 事情可不妙了 |
[29:55] | You spoke of helping us? | 你说过会帮我们 |
[29:57] | I did. | 没错 |
[30:00] | All those that loved Caesar, but hate tyranny… | 所有热爱凯撒但痛恨暴政的人 |
[30:04] | I may be able to bring to your side. | 我有办法让他们站在你们这边 |
[30:07] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:09] | Neither of us can win outright. | 没有人能彻底胜利 |
[30:11] | Not without much blood spilled to prove the issue. | 斗争没有不流血的 |
[30:14] | I want no more blood. | 我不想再有流血了 |
[30:16] | I want peace and stability. | 我想要和平 和稳定 |
[30:19] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[30:23] | First, a general amnesty. | 首先 大赦全国 |
[30:28] | Caesar is not declared tyrant, nor you declared killers. | 不要对外宣称凯撒是暴君 你们也不会被宣称为弑君者 |
[30:32] | All Caesar’s acts, and his will, shall stand. | 凯撒的法律和遗嘱 仍然成立 |
[30:37] | We shall all keep our posts. | 我们都保持原职 |
[30:39] | It will be as if he were struck by lightning. | 必须搞得像他遭了雷击一样 |
[30:44] | A natural death. | 自然死亡 |
[30:47] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[30:49] | Then a show of unity. A public funeral for Caesar, | 然后要展示给公众看我们仍然团结 为凯撒举行公开葬礼 |
[30:52] | led by you and I together. | 你和我一起主持 |
[30:55] | We shall mourn the man and burn the tyrant. | 我们要埋葬暴君为他哀悼 |
[30:59] | And then? | 接著我就继续做我的执政官 |
[31:01] | I shall serve out the rest of my term as consul, | 直到任期结束 |
[31:04] | and then retire quietly to the provinces | 然后我退居行省 |
[31:07] | where I will plough my fields | 每天种种地 |
[31:09] | and fuck my slaves. | 干几个仆人 |
[31:12] | Just like old Cincinnatus. | 就像老辛辛纳图斯一样 |
[31:15] | And the Republic shall roll on without me. | 共和将永存 但与我无关了 |
[31:20] | I swear on the black stone, | 我向黑石发誓 |
[31:23] | I am done with politics. | 我受够政治了 |
[31:26] | You people play too rough | 哦 你的人也太狠了 |
[31:28] | for a simple soldier like me. | 对于我这样一个纯粹的战士来说 |
[31:32] | Knives in the Senate House? | 在元老院里动刀 |
[31:36] | Didn’t think you had it in you. | 没想到你还是这块料 |
[31:38] | And if we do not wish to be reconciled with you? | 如果我们不接受你的提议呢 |
[31:42] | Well, if we cannot be friends, then we shall be enemies. | 非友即敌 |
[31:47] | And I will do my very best to annihilate you. | 我会竭尽所能把你们全部消灭 |
[31:56] | Perhaps you would give us some time to talk this over? | 能否给我们一些时间商量商量 |
[32:02] | You can talk all you like. | 尽管商量吧 |
[32:06] | I shall wait outside. | 我在外面等 |
[32:21] | You tried to kill him despite everything I said? | 是你下命令杀他吗 你忘了我说的 |
[32:25] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[32:28] | Your scruples do you credit, but without your knowledge | 你有你的顾虑 但是你如果不知情 |
[32:32] | his death could not have dishonored you… | 他死了不会伤害到你的荣誉 |
[32:34] | To the contrary, I will be twice dishonored. | 相反 我会罪加一等 |
[32:36] | A killer and a fool. | 一个轼君者加傻瓜 |
[32:38] | Is your honor worth more than the Republic? | 你个人荣誉比共和国更重要吗 |
[32:41] | It is not too late. | 还不晚 |
[32:43] | He’s here, in your hands. | 他就在这儿 在你们手里 |
[32:47] | I’m simply stating the facts. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[32:49] | I do not urge you to any particular course of action. | 我可没有强迫你采取什么行动 |
[32:56] | Nor will I take the course you do not urge. | 你所谓没有强迫我的事我不会做的 |
[33:01] | Brother. | 兄弟 |
[33:02] | It is the only rational thing to do. | 这是唯一理智的做法 |
[33:04] | He’s broken no capital law. | 他没有违反法律 |
[33:06] | And he offers a truce which will preserve the public order. | 他提出了休战 这样可以维持共和国的秩序 |
[33:09] | – We have no right to take his life. – Damn the law! He’s too dangerous to live. | -我们没有权利杀他 -去他的法律吧 他活著是威胁 |
[33:13] | You exaggerate him. He is a vulgar beast. | 你高看他了 他只是个下流的禽兽 |
[33:17] | Without Caesar he will destroy himself soon enough. | 没有了凯撒他很快就会自毁前程 |
[33:20] | – He is… – He is a guest in my house. | -他是 -他是我家里的客人 |
[33:23] | He is not in the house. He is on the street. | 他不在家里 他在大街上 |
[33:31] | You too, Mother? | 你也这么认为 母亲 |
[34:15] | Consul Antony… | 执政官安东尼 |
[34:22] | we shall be friends. | 我们休战 |
[34:33] | Friends, eh? | 朋友 |
[35:01] | My god. | 天哪 |
[35:26] | There. That’s better. | 好了 这样好多了 |
[35:28] | – I shouldn’t have done it. – What’s that? | -我不该那么做 -做什么 |
[35:33] | I cursed my own children, Pullo. | 我诅咒了自己的孩子 波罗 |
[35:36] | It wasn’t their fault. | 那不是他们的错 |
[35:39] | Don’t worry, they’ll be back. | 别担心 他们会回来的 |
[35:42] | You can lift the curse then, no trouble. You didn’t kill an animal on it, did you? | 然后你可以解除诅咒 没问题的 你没有杀牛宰羊吧 |
[35:46] | – No. – There you go, then. | -没有 -那就没问题了 |
[35:49] | The curse isn’t sealed. | 诅咒没有生效 |
[35:52] | And when they come back, you can lift it. No harm done. | 等他们回来了 你就能解除了 不会有伤害 |
[36:00] | What if they don’t come back? | 如果他们不回来呢 |
[36:02] | Where else they gonna go? Course they’re coming back. | 那还能去哪儿 他们当然会回来 |
[36:16] | Tomorrow, at the fourth hour, | 明天凌晨四点 |
[36:18] | a funeral service will be held for Gaius Julius Caesar. | 有一场公开葬礼 死者是盖乌斯・优利乌斯・恺撒 |
[36:23] | Under terms of truth and in the spirit of unity and forgiveness, | 本著诚实 团结和宽容的精神 |
[36:28] | eulogies will be delivered | 将有一场演讲 |
[36:30] | by Praetor Marcus Junius Brutus | 演讲者是司法官 马克・朱尼斯・布鲁图斯 |
[36:33] | and Consul Mark Antony. | 以及执政官马克・安东尼 |
[36:36] | No prostitutes, actors | 卖淫者 演员 |
[36:39] | or unclean tradesmen may attend. | 做小买卖的 不得参加 |
[37:23] | I am come to pay my respects to your husband. | 我来悼念你的丈夫 |
[37:38] | I understand you are grieving. | 我理解你心存怨恨 |
[37:50] | Show her what she’s done. | 带她去看她做的好事 |
[38:47] | So Vorenus went home to confront his wife | 所以乌瑞纳斯回家和他妻子对质 |
[38:50] | and Caesar went to the Senate alone and unprotected. | 凯撒一个人 在没有保护的情况下去了元老院 |
[38:54] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[38:58] | What I don’t understand | 但我不明白的是 |
[39:00] | is how they knew about Niobe and all that in the first place. | 他们怎么知道内奥比的事 |
[39:04] | You and I were the only ones that knew the truth. | 只有你和我知道事情真相 |
[39:08] | I told my sister. | 我告诉了我姐姐 |
[39:10] | And she told Servilia. | 她告诉了赛维莉娅 |
[39:12] | My sister was… It doesn’t matter. | 我姐姐她 这不重要 |
[39:16] | The jug is broken, I cannot mend it with regret. | 事情已经捅破了 再后悔也于事无补了 |
[39:20] | I ask for your forgiveness. | 我请求你的原谅 |
[39:24] | Of course. | 我当然不会怪你 |
[39:26] | I can’t expect a young lad like yourself to be… | 我没想到你这样的小公子哥会 |
[39:29] | to be… | 会… |
[39:31] | Anyway, it’s done, as you say. | 不管怎么说 就像你说的 事情已经捅破了 |
[39:34] | You should not repeat what I have told you. | 我对你说的别再告诉别人了 |
[39:37] | It’s not that I’m ashamed, though I am. | 不是因为羞愧 虽然我确实很羞愧 |
[39:41] | It’s only that it will not look good with the people. | 我只是不想破坏自己的公众形象 |
[39:44] | It’s forgotten already. | 我已经全忘了 |
[39:48] | Sorry about your uncle. | 对于你叔叔的死我很难过 |
[39:51] | I am made his son by will. | 根据遗嘱我是他的继承人 |
[39:56] | Congratulations? | 恭喜你 |
[40:00] | You’ll be wanting vengeance, then? | 那么你想报复吗 |
[40:01] | At some point. | 有点想 |
[40:03] | I’ll be up for the duty, of course. | 当然 我会为你效力 |
[40:42] | Oh, come on, get up. | 哦快点 起来 |
[40:44] | Have you forgotten what day it is? | 你忘了今天什么日子了 |
[40:46] | What day is it? | 是吗 什么日子 |
[40:48] | Don’t play with me. I’m not up for it today. | 别跟我开玩笑了 我今天没兴趣和你玩 |
[40:52] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[40:54] | It’s gonna be my day. | 今天是我的大日子 |
[40:56] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[40:59] | I don’t think I’ve ever fucked a woman in a funeral dress before. | 我想我还未曾干过穿著丧衣的女人 |
[41:03] | Nor shall you now. | 现在你也别想 |
[41:04] | That’s a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[41:06] | It’ll have to be Merula, then. | 那就让玛如拉来 |
[41:08] | Come here, old girl. Jump on. | 过来 老姑娘 跳上来 |
[41:12] | She’d eat you alive. | 她会生吃了你 |
[41:15] | Come on, this is no morning for foolery. Just get up. | 好了 不是干傻事的时候 快起来 |
[41:18] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[41:20] | Stop fooling around and just get up! | 别乱来 起来 |
[41:24] | I am not rising from this bed until I’ve fucked someone. | 我可不起来 除非你找个人来给我干 |
[41:28] | Fine. Merula, fetch that German slut from the kitchen. | 好吧好吧 玛如拉 把厨房那个日尔曼贱货叫来 |
[41:32] | Come on, get it right this time or you’ll be next for the “King of Goats” over there. | 快点吧 好好干 不然你就是下一届「公羊之王」的候选人了 |
[41:47] | Undertaker’s here. We’re ready to go. | 殡仪队来了 该走了 |
[41:51] | We must wait for the children. | 我们必须等孩子们 |
[41:56] | They’ll be back, brother. | 他们会回来的 兄弟 |
[42:01] | I shouldn’t have done it. | 我不该那么做 |
[42:05] | I shouldn’t have cursed them. | 我不该诅咒他们 |
[42:11] | They’ll be back. I’m sure of it. Sooner or later. | 他们会回来 我确定 迟早会回来 |
[42:15] | I shouldn’t have done it. I shouldn’t have done it. | 我不该这么做 我不该这么做 |
[42:19] | Hei, Hei | 嘿 嘿 |
[42:21] | Hei | 嘿 |
[42:22] | Hei | 嘿 |
[42:34] | We’ve got to send Niobe on her way now. | 是时候送内奥比上路了 |
[42:37] | We can’t leave it any longer, can we? | 不能再拖延了 对不对 |
[42:41] | Else them below will be vexed. | 惹恼了死神可不好 |
[43:15] | Please. Please. | 行行好 行行好 |
[47:08] | Grain monitor? | 农政官 |
[47:09] | Why on Gaia’s earth would I want to be grain monitor? | 为什么我要去当什么该死的农政官 |
[47:12] | It would give you reason to leave with dignity. | 这样你就有理由不失尊严的离开城市了 |
[47:14] | I have no intention of leaving the city. | 我不会离开这里 |
[47:17] | A tour of the Asian supply ports would be the most natural thing in the world. | 去一趟亚洲的几个供货港口 是最自然不过的事情了 |
[47:21] | Nobody could possibly accuse you of running away. | 没有人会指责你逃走 |
[47:25] | I have no intention of leaving the city! | 我绝不离开这里 |
[47:27] | Servilia, my dear… | 赛维莉娅 亲爱的 |
[47:30] | Sorry about all this. | 我很抱歉 |
[47:34] | Got a bit carried away. | 你的情绪有点失控了 |
[47:37] | You gave an excellent speech, incidentally. | 你的演讲很精彩 |
[47:42] | It was perhaps a touch too cerebral | 不过也许有点太深奥了 |
[47:45] | for that audience, but… | 对于不太有文化的听众来说 但是 |
[47:46] | Have you been offered any refreshment? | 你要来点什么吗 |
[47:50] | Some water will be lovely. | 来点水就行了 |
[47:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:55] | Please, speak sense to your son. | 拜托了 和你儿子好好说说 |
[47:59] | Him and his friends must leave the city. | 他和他的朋友必须离开城市 |
[48:02] | I cannot answer for their safety. | 否则我不能确保他们的安全 |
[48:04] | Do not look so pleased with yourself. | 你别那么得意 |
[48:06] | You’re a liar and a breaker of oaths, | 你是个骗子 你违背了誓言 |
[48:09] | and you’ve roused your rabble, nothing more. | 你只是唤起了一些暴民 仅此而已 |
[48:11] | A pantomime actor might have done what you did today. | 闹剧演员也能做的雕虫小技 |
[48:15] | Lucky then it was me that did it, eh? | 幸运的是 做的人是我 不是吗 |
[48:18] | Else you would now be on your knees sucking pantomime cock. | 不然你们现在就得乖乖的 跪在闹剧演员面前吸他的老二了 |
[48:25] | I have no wish to abuse or humiliate you. | 我不是想嘲笑或者羞辱你们 |
[48:31] | I only wish you gone. | 我只是要你们走 |
[48:34] | We’re going nowhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[48:37] | No, not you, at least. | 不 至少你不用走 |
[48:40] | The men shall leave. | 男人们必须离开 |
[48:43] | You will stay here in the city with me as my guest. | 你可以留在这里 作为我的客人 |
[48:49] | – Hostage, you mean. – As you like. | -你的意思是 人质 -随你怎么说 |
[48:53] | You may wish as you will. | 你可以一厢情愿 |
[48:55] | We yet have all the Senate behind us and all the men of quality. | 但所有的元老还是支持我们的所有有实权的人 |
[49:01] | And I have an angry mob… | 而我有一群愤怒的暴民 |
[49:05] | that will roast and eat your “men of quality” | 他们会在烧了元老院后 |
[49:09] | in the ashes of the Senate House! | 咆哮著吃了你们所谓的「有实权的人」 |
[49:21] | Children? Eldest? | 孩子们 老大 |
[49:26] | Vorena? | 沃伦娜 |
[49:29] | They’re not here. | 他们不在 |
[49:33] | Never mind. Just have to be patient. | 别担心 耐心点 |
[49:39] | How about you make us a nice pot of porridge? | 去煮点麦片粥好吗 |
[49:42] | We’ll all feel better with some food inside us. | 吃点东西感觉会好点 |
[49:54] | – Vorena? – Anyone here? | -沃伦娜 -有人吗 |
[50:04] | I’m sorry. I was only taking back things I lent. | 对不起 对不起 我只是想拿回我借你们的东西 |
[50:06] | Hush, it doesn’t matter. Do you know where the children are run to? | 别说了 这不重要 你知道孩子们去哪儿了吗 |
[50:08] | I swear, only things I lent. | 我发誓 我只拿了我借你们的东西 |
[50:10] | Do you know where the children are? | 你到底知不知道孩子们在哪儿 |
[50:12] | Speak! | 说 |
[50:14] | Erastes’ foreman took them. | 他们被伊拉斯特斯・弗尔曼抓走了 |
[50:17] | Porca Juno. | 波卡・朱诺 |
[50:19] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我为你难过 |
[50:44] | The place is fucking packed, yeah? Takes me half an hour to fight me way to the front | 那地方他妈的挤得水泄不通 我花了半小时才挤到最前面 |
[50:49] | and up steps Brutus. | 布鲁图斯站在上面 |
[50:51] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[50:53] | And he goes, “Blah, blah, blah. | 他说︰怎么怎么怎么 |
[50:56] | “The law this and the Republic that. | 一会儿这个法 一会儿共和国怎么怎么 |
[50:59] | “And the 12 bloody tables.” | “12圆桌骑士怎么怎么” |
[51:00] | I couldn’t understand half of it. | 大部分我都听不懂 |
[51:02] | Yeah, yeah, then what happened? | 接下去呢 |
[51:04] | Then, Antony’s up. But he gives Brutus a hug. | 接著 安东尼站了起来 但是他拥抱了布鲁图斯 |
[51:07] | He starts talking all calm and gentle like he’s not bothered. | 他慢慢的温和的说著 好像他一点也不生气 |
[51:10] | And I’m thinking, “Bollocks, we’ll be away for a bevvy.” | 我正在想︰ 真是一派胡言 还是去找个妞玩玩 |
[51:13] | But then… | 但是突然 |
[51:15] | he pulls out Caesar’s toga, | 他拿出凯撒的袍子 |
[51:17] | all covered in blood. | 沾满了鲜血 |
[51:19] | Everyone goes, “Whoa!” | 大伙儿都吓退了 |
[51:21] | Disgusting. No fucking dignity, that man. | 恶心 那家伙丝毫不懂自尊 |
[51:24] | But now, Antony’s stalking up and down with the toga | 安东尼拿著袍子跳上跳下 |
[51:27] | and he’s crying about “What a good man was Caesar” | 他哭喊著说︰凯撒是多么好的人呐 |
[51:30] | and how much he loves him and what a great leader we’ve lost | 说他有多爱他 说我们失去了一个伟大的领袖 |
[51:34] | until the crowd… half of them are crying… | 直说到人群有一半都哭了起来 |
[51:36] | they’re sobbing like babies. | 他们像小孩子一样抽泣著 |
[51:38] | And then what does he do? He takes the bloody toga… | 然后他干了什么 他拿起那件血袍 |
[51:43] | and throws it into the crowd. Whoosh! | 扔向了人群 哇 |
[51:45] | The whole fucking place went up like a tar barrel. | 整个地方他妈突然沸腾了 |
[51:47] | The whole fucking crowd went mad. | 人群整个他妈的疯了 |
[51:49] | Brutus and them are lucky to be alive. If they are. | 布鲁图斯他们还能活著算他们走运 如果他们还活著的话 |
[51:52] | It’s a disgrace. No fucking respect. | 太丢脸了 毫无尊严 |
[51:55] | – Yeah, well people get angry, don’t they? – No excuse. | -但是人群确实很愤怒 不是吗 -别找借口 |
[51:58] | It’s a consular fucking funeral, isn’t it? | 这是给他妈的执政官开葬礼 不是吗 |
[52:01] | Supposed to show some fucking respect. | 为的是他妈的荣耀他 |
[52:04] | Not run around looting and burning. | 不是屠杀和焚烧 |
[52:07] | Animals. | 禽兽 |
[52:10] | That Antony’s a cunt, too. | 安东尼是个杂种 |
[52:13] | Mark me, now. | 给我记住 |
[52:15] | Any one of you cunnies join in this disgrace, you’ll be disjointed quick as Pan. | 你们里面还有谁要丢自己的脸 就立马给我滚蛋 |
[52:20] | We observe the fucking decencies. | 我们是讲体面的 |
[52:26] | – Right? – Right. | -听懂没有 -懂了 |
[52:45] | Fucking slaves and foreigners to blame. | 该死的奴隶外邦人 |
[52:50] | Send them back to Bithynia, or wherever the fuck you come from. | 把他们全赶回庇推尼或者什么鬼地方 |
[52:57] | Rome for fucking Romans, eh? | 罗马是属于他妈的罗马人的 |
[53:05] | Flavio? | 弗拉维奥 |
[53:06] | Tell those damn scurras to shut that up! | 叫那些杂种闭嘴 |
[53:10] | They want to fight, take it outside. | 要打出去打 |
[53:15] | Keep your hands above it! | 把手放上去 |
[53:17] | Flavio! | 弗拉维奥 |
[53:20] | Fucking useless. | 真他妈没用 |
[53:34] | You have my children. | 你抓了我的孩子们 |
[53:40] | You have my children. | 你抓了我的孩子们 |
[53:42] | Eh? What the fuck you talking about? | 你他妈说什么呢 |
[53:45] | You have my children. | 你抓了我的孩子们 |
[53:51] | Someone’s misled you, friend. | 你被骗了 朋友 |
[53:54] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[53:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:03] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[54:05] | Flavio! | 弗拉维奥 |
[54:09] | Flavio’s not coming. | 弗拉维奥不会来了 |
[54:34] | Here we are, then. | 都到齐了 |
[54:36] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[54:38] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子在哪儿 |
[54:43] | Will you have a little wine with me? | 要来点酒吗 |
[54:45] | No? Well… | 不要 好吧 |
[54:47] | kiss my arse. | 亲我屁股吧 |
[54:50] | Tell him. | 说出来 |
[54:52] | If they’re not harmed, you may yet live. | 如果他们没有受到伤害 我们也许不会杀你 |
[54:58] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[55:00] | Tell him. | 说吧 |
[55:05] | Nothing like a good Falernian grape, is there? | 没什么酒能和费乐纳斯酒媲美 是不是 |
[55:11] | You’re not a bad sort of man, Vorenus. | 你人不坏 乌瑞纳斯 |
[55:13] | You just have too much anger in you. | 你只是气疯头了 |
[55:15] | Tell him! | 告诉他 |
[55:19] | I took your children in payment for your many slights to me. | 我抓你的孩子是对你轻视我的报复 |
[55:23] | I fucked them, then I killed them. | 先奸 后杀 |
[55:27] | And then I threw them in the river. | 最后把他们扔进河里 |