时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:24] | – Bradley? – Hi. Come in. | -布莱德利 -请进 |
[02:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:32] | So, feel free to order whatever you want for dinner tonight. | 那么 晚餐随便看着点 |
[02:35] | I will cover that. Um, shouldn’t be too late. | 我来付钱 不会太晚回来的 |
[02:39] | I will text you with updates along the way, okay? | 我上路后会给你发短信 行吗 |
[02:42] | Where is your son? | 您儿子在哪里 |
[02:44] | He’s in the bathroom. He’ll be right out. | 他在浴室 马上就出来 |
[02:46] | Hey, Ralph, come out here and meet, uh… | 拉尔夫 快出来见见… |
[02:50] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[02:51] | Come meet Meg. | 出来见见梅格 |
[02:54] | He’s a little shy. He’s a great kid. | 他有点害羞 但是个乖孩子 |
[02:56] | Active imagination. Probably could take care of himself. | 想象力丰富 应该可以照顾自己 |
[02:59] | So, he could pretty much watch and eat whatever he wants. | 他看什么吃什么都随便他 |
[03:04] | Preferably I have him in bed around 9:00. | 最好九点钟左右能让他上床睡觉 |
[03:05] | I probably won’t be much later than 10:00. | 我应该会在十点之前回来 |
[03:08] | Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. | 谢谢你能临时赶来照顾他 |
[03:10] | I really– you’re really helping me out. | 我真的… 你真是帮了我大忙 |
[03:10] | Wait, did you want to see my references? | 等等 你不看看我的推荐信吗 |
[03:13] | Oh, no, it’s okay. You seem like a nice girl. | 没关系 你看起来是个好人 |
[03:16] | Hey, Ralph, be a good boy tonight. | 拉尔夫 今晚乖乖的 |
[03:20] | Just give him a few minutes. | 给他几分钟就行 |
[04:11] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[04:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:40] | My name is Meg and I’m really excited to meet you. | 我叫梅格 很高兴认识你 |
[04:46] | Do you wanna come out? | 你想出来吗 |
[05:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:10] | Why did you slam the door on me? | 你为什么对我摔门 |
[05:14] | I had to. | 我不得不那么做 |
[05:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:21] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[05:23] | Do you wanna try me? I’m really easy to talk to. | 要试着和我说吗 我很容易相处的 |
[05:30] | Would you like to come out so I can introduce myself? | 你要出来一下好让我介绍一下自己吗 |
[05:35] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -行 |
[05:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:41] | Could you move away from the door, please? | 你先离门远一点 好吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:21] | Hi, I’m Ralph. | 你好 我是拉尔夫 |
[06:23] | Meg. Nice to meet you. | 我是梅格 很高兴见到你 |
[06:25] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也是 |
[06:29] | I can explain. | 我不是故意的 |
[06:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:34] | It’s just that Ralphie has a bit of a temper. | 只是小拉刚刚发脾气了 |
[06:38] | – Ralphie? – Yes, Ralphie. | -小拉 -对的 小拉 |
[06:42] | Is that one of your nicknames? | 你的小名吗 |
[06:45] | I’m Ralph. I’m not Ralphie. | 我是拉尔夫 我不是小拉 |
[06:48] | I’m very different than Ralphie is. | 我跟小拉可不同了 |
[06:51] | I see. So, who’s Ralphie? | 我明白了 那谁是小拉 |
[06:56] | You– you don’t wanna know Ralphie. | 你…你不会想认识小拉的 |
[06:59] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[07:01] | ‘Cause he’s kind of bad. | 因为他有点不乖 |
[07:07] | But don’t worry, that’s why I locked him in the bathroom. | 不过不用担心 所以我才把他锁在浴室里 |
[07:10] | He won’t bother us. | 他不会打扰到我们 |
[07:11] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[07:13] | Why don’t you and I just forget about Ralphie and have some fun? | 我们为何不忘了小拉的事 一起玩一会 |
[07:20] | – You hungry? – Yes. | -你饿了吗 -对的 |
[07:24] | Well, you can’t blame Grace. You know what I mean? | 你不能怪格蕾丝 你懂我的意思吗 |
[07:30] | I actually kind of like this show. | 我挺喜欢这节目的 |
[07:33] | I hope there’s another one. | 我希望还有下一集 |
[07:36] | My dad used to make me watch it | 我爸以前老逼我看这节目 |
[07:39] | and I hated it then, but now I kind of think it’s funny. | 可我不喜欢看 不过现在我觉得挺有趣的 |
[07:41] | – You watched TV with your dad? – Sure. | -你跟你爸爸一起看电视 -对 |
[07:44] | Cool. | 真好 |
[07:49] | Well, it’s almost 9:00 PM, so… | 快九点了 所以… |
[07:53] | Come on, can we watch one more, please? | 拜托了 我们再看一会可以吗 求你了 |
[07:58] | I told your dad I’d get you to bed by 9:00 PM | 我跟你爸爸说过我会让你九点前睡觉 |
[07:59] | and he’s coming back soon, so… | 他也快回来了 所以… |
[08:01] | He won’t be back soon. | 他没那么快回来的 |
[08:04] | – Of course he will. – No, he won’t. | -他当然会 -不 他不会的 |
[08:07] | He’s out on a date. | 他出去约会了 |
[08:10] | Okay, so? | 那又怎么样呢 |
[08:12] | So, when he goes out on dates, he stays out really late. | 所以如果是去约会 那他会很晚才回来 |
[08:17] | Well, he told me he was coming back by 10:00 PM. | 他告诉我说10点前会回来 |
[08:21] | He says a lot of things. Not all of them are true. | 他说可多话了 有些是假的 |
[08:25] | Well, either way, | 不管怎样 |
[08:26] | I think that you should have a bath before bedtime. | 我觉得你睡前该洗个澡 |
[08:28] | I don’t wanna take a bath. | 我不想洗澡 |
[08:30] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:33] | Because Ralphie’s in there. | 因为小拉在浴室里 |
[08:39] | Ralphie, right. | 是 小拉 |
[08:42] | You forgot, didn’t you? | 你忘了吧 |
[08:46] | I did. | 是忘了 |
[08:48] | I never forget about Ralphie. | 我从不会忘记小拉的存在 |
[08:53] | Would you like me to go have a talk with Ralphie | 你愿不愿意让我和小拉谈谈 |
[08:55] | and ask him if it’s okay if you could have a bath? | 问他能不能让你洗个澡 |
[08:58] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[09:01] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:02] | Because he doesn’t like girls. | 因为他不喜欢女生 |
[09:07] | – He doesn’t? – No. | -他不喜欢女生 -对 |
[09:12] | – How do you know? – I just know. | -你怎么知道的 -我就是知道 |
[09:18] | – What? – I have an idea. | -怎么了 -我有个好主意 |
[09:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | Ralphie! I know– | 小拉 我知道 |
[09:28] | That’s not okay. | 你这样可不好 |
[09:30] | – Quiet. – What? | -小声点 -怎么了 |
[09:32] | – You’re gonna wake up Ralphie. – I was just making a joke. | -你会吵醒小拉的 -我只是在开玩笑 |
[09:35] | Well, it’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[09:37] | Ralph, come on. | 好了 拉尔夫 |
[09:38] | We both know that there is no one in the bathroom. | 我们都知道浴室里没人 |
[09:42] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[09:44] | – What? – He heard you. | -怎么了 -他听到你说的了 |
[09:47] | And now he wants to talk to me. | 然后他现在想找我聊聊 |
[09:49] | – Tell him no. – I can’t. | -拒绝他 -我不能 |
[09:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:53] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不懂的 |
[09:57] | I’ll be back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[10:16] | 布莱德利 那就下午六点 104号房间 一切顺利 你什么时候回来 | |
[10:24] | 布莱德利 那就下午五点 104号房间 一切顺利 你什么时候回来 发送 | |
[10:41] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[10:47] | What are you doing?! No, stop it! | 你在干什么 住手 |
[10:51] | I’m gonna get you! | 我要抓住你 |
[11:00] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[11:08] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[11:18] | Hello? | 你还好吗 |
[11:21] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[11:23] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:29] | Did he come after you? | 他来追你了吗 |
[11:32] | Did he get you? | 他抓住你了吗 |
[11:42] | Ralph, | 拉尔夫 |
[11:44] | I understand that this might be a fun game for you, | 我能理解这对你来说可能是个好玩的游戏 |
[11:48] | but this is not fun for me. | 但是对我来说一点都不好玩 |
[11:51] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[11:53] | Well, whatever it is, it needs to stop now, okay? | 不管那是什么 你都得停下来 好吗 |
[11:56] | ‘Cause you’re scaring me. | 因为你吓坏我了 |
[12:00] | I wish I could stop it. | 我倒是想阻止他 |
[12:11] | 布莱德利 马上就回 一切还好吗 | |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:52] | Do you have any children, Meg? | 你有孩子吗 梅格 |
[12:56] | Let’s just close our eyes and get back to sleep, okay, Ralph? | 闭上眼继续睡觉 好吗 拉尔夫 |
[13:00] | – But I can’t sleep. – Yes, you can. | -但我睡不着 -你可以的 |
[13:03] | It’s way past your bedtime | 早就过了你该睡觉的时间了 |
[13:04] | and your dad’s gonna be home any minute. | 你爸爸随时可能回来 |
[13:06] | No, he won’t. | 不 他不会的 |
[13:09] | Why do you keep saying that? | 为什么你总这么说 |
[13:14] | So, you don’t have kids? | 所以你没孩子 |
[13:16] | No, I don’t. | 是的 我没有 |
[13:19] | I think you’d be a great mom. | 我觉得你会是个好妈妈的 |
[13:23] | Thanks, Ralph. | 谢谢 拉尔夫 |
[13:25] | Now, let’s just get back to bed. | 睡觉去吧 |
[13:27] | But I wanna talk. | 但是我想聊天 |
[13:30] | It’s just so late. | 现在太晚了 |
[13:32] | Please? I never get to talk to any girls, | 拜托了 我从没跟女孩子讲过话 |
[13:36] | and you’re so nice. | 而且你人这么好 |
[13:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:42] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[13:43] | Yes! | 好 |
[13:47] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想聊什么 |
[13:55] | Sex. | 性 |
[13:58] | Where did you hear that word? | 你是从哪听到这个词的 |
[14:00] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[14:03] | I think it’s something that you should talk to your dad about. | 我觉得这个应该是你跟你爸聊的事 |
[14:07] | I already did. | 我跟他聊过了 |
[14:09] | And what did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[14:12] | That it’s for grown-ups. | 这是成年人的事 |
[14:14] | That’s definitely true. | 确实如此 |
[14:17] | And that he’ll tell me when I get older. | 以及他会在我长大后告诉我 |
[14:21] | I think that sounds right. | 我觉得是该这样 |
[14:23] | Maybe we just leave it at that. | 不如我们先放下这个话题吧 |
[14:29] | But I always hear him talking about it with his friends, | 可我老是听到他跟朋友说这个 |
[14:33] | about how he has sex with all the girls he goes on dates with. | 说他怎么跟每个约会的妹子上床 |
[14:37] | And I don’t know what it is and he won’t tell me. | 我不知道那是什么 他又不告诉我 |
[14:42] | Please tell me. | 求你告诉我吧 |
[14:45] | I just don’t think that it’s my place | 我只是认为不该由我 |
[14:47] | to talk to you about that sort of thing. | 来和你说那种事 |
[14:51] | – Why not? – Well, I’m not your parent. | -为什么不 -我不是你的家长 |
[14:57] | But my dad won’t tell me | 但我爸不告诉我 |
[14:58] | and I don’t have a mom. | 我又没有妈妈 |
[15:05] | What happened to your mom, sweetie? | 你的妈妈呢 宝贝 |
[15:07] | She’s… gone. | 她 走了 |
[15:15] | Where did she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[15:18] | It’s hard to explain. | 这很难解释 |
[15:23] | Well, you don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想说就不用说 |
[15:25] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 我可以 |
[15:28] | I wanna talk about it. | 我想聊聊这个 |
[15:30] | It’s just, well– there’s the story me and my dad always tell, | 只是 有一个是我和我爸经常告诉别人的版本 |
[15:35] | and then there’s what really happened. | 还有一个真相的版本 |
[15:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:40] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[15:41] | He made up a story and that’s the one we tell. | 他编了个故事 我们都这么告诉别人的 |
[15:46] | But it’s not the truth. | 但那不是真相 |
[15:53] | You know what, I think our five minutes of talking are up, | 你知道吗 我觉得我们已经聊了五分钟了 |
[15:57] | so maybe you should try to get back to bed now, okay? | 也许你该努力继续睡觉了 |
[16:02] | Can I just tell you the story that my dad made up first? | 我能先告诉你我爸爸编的那个故事吗 |
[16:06] | And then I’ll go to sleep. | 然后我就去睡觉 |
[16:08] | – Ralph. – Please? | -拉尔夫 -拜托 |
[16:11] | And then you promise me you’ll get back to bed? | 然后你就保证你会继续睡觉 |
[16:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[16:19] | Pinkie swear? | 拉钩钩 |
[16:23] | Pinkie swear. | 拉钩钩 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:29] | So, one day, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up for school. | 有一天 我在等我妈妈接我放学 |
[16:34] | And she didn’t come. | 她没来 |
[16:35] | And when my dad finally came, | 后来我爸爸终于来了 |
[16:38] | he bought me a Happy Meal, | 他给我买了乐园餐 |
[16:40] | which he never does before. | 以前从来没给我买过 |
[16:42] | And he told me that Mom was going through a hard time | 他告诉我妈妈最近很痛苦 |
[16:47] | and that… | 然后… |
[16:51] | she was so sad, she wanted to escape everything. | 她很难过 想逃离一切 |
[16:56] | So she put a rope in her closet | 她就在衣柜里挂了一根绳子 |
[16:59] | and she put her– she put her neck in it. | 她就…她就把脖子伸了进去 |
[17:02] | And when she jumped, she kind of– | 她一跳 就… |
[17:07] | she hung there until she couldn’t breathe anymore. | 她挂在那里 然后没了呼吸 |
[17:11] | And she escaped everything. | 她就逃离了一切 |
[17:19] | Ralph, sweetie, I’m– I’m so sorry. | 拉尔夫 亲爱的 我很遗憾 |
[17:23] | You don’t have to be sorry. | 你不用觉得遗憾 |
[17:25] | It’s just a story. | 这只是一个故事 |
[17:30] | You mean that that was…? | 你是说那… |
[17:33] | It wasn’t real. | 那不是真的 |
[17:39] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[17:41] | Well, thanks for the story. | 谢谢你的故事 |
[17:45] | Now, let’s just get to bed. | 那继续睡觉吧 |
[17:46] | – But– – No, remember, you promised. | -但是 -不 记住 你保证过 |
[17:49] | One story and you were gonna go to bed. | 说完一个故事就上床睡觉 |
[17:53] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | Good night, Ralph. | 晚安 拉尔夫 |
[18:00] | Sleep well. | 晚安 |
[18:10] | 布莱德利 马上就回 一切还好吗 | |
[18:48] | The true story is that Ralphie killed my mom. | 真相是小拉杀了我妈妈 |
[18:53] | Ralph, I told you that | 拉尔夫 我和你说了 |
[18:55] | we were not going to play this game anymore. | 我们不会再玩这个游戏了 |
[18:57] | Shh! If Ralphie hears me telling you this, | 如果小拉听到我和你这么说 |
[19:00] | he’s gonna get very angry. | 他会很生气的 |
[19:02] | Ralph, I understand that you’re having a hard time | 拉尔夫 我知道你最近很痛苦 |
[19:04] | and that this game might be whatever for you, | 这游戏可能对你来说很好玩 |
[19:06] | but you’re starting to scare me! | 但你这样要吓到我了 |
[19:07] | He scares me every day. | 他每天都会吓我 |
[19:09] | He killed my mom and he says I’m gonna be next. | 他杀了我妈妈 说我是下一个 |
[19:12] | He chases me around my room at night saying, “I’m gonna get you.” | 他晚上就会在房间里追我说”我要抓住你” |
[19:15] | Ralph, stop it! | 拉尔夫 别说了 |
[19:17] | – Stop this! – He’ll hear you! | -不要再说了 -他会听到你的 |
[19:19] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[19:21] | Oh, you woke him up! | 你把他吵醒了 |
[19:22] | Why did you do that?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[19:37] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:46] | Hi, you’ve reached Bradley. Leave a message. | 你好 我是布莱德利 请留言 |
[19:48] | Hey, Brad, this is Meg. | 布莱德 我是梅格 |
[19:49] | I need you to come here as soon as you possibly can | 你赶快到我这里来 |
[19:51] | or just call me back. | 或者给我回电 |
[19:52] | Please just call me back. | 拜托 快给我回电 |
[19:55] | No! | 不 |
[19:57] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:00] | Ah, stop it! | 住手 |
[20:01] | Please, you’re hurting me! | 不要 你伤到我了 |
[20:06] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 警察 你有什么事 |
[20:08] | Hi, hi, yes, um, I’m here– I’m babysitting a little boy | 你好 我在这里…照看一个小男孩 |
[20:11] | and I think he’s crazy | 我觉得他疯了 |
[20:12] | or I’m not sure if he’s a danger to himself. | 我不知道他会不会伤害到他自己 |
[20:15] | – His father is not calling me back. – Die, die, die! | -他爸爸不回电 -死吧死吧死吧 |
[20:18] | Yes, I’m at the motel off the parkway. | 是的 我在大路边的旅馆 |
[20:20] | – Okay. – Yes, room 104. | -好吧 -104号房间 |
[20:23] | Please come here as soon as you possibly can. Please hurry. | 请尽快过来 请快点 |
[20:25] | – All right, we’ll send someone. – Thank you. | -好吧 我们会派人来的 -谢谢 |
[20:40] | I’m so sorry, Meg. | 对不起 梅格 |
[20:43] | He’s just too strong for me. | 他太强大了我阻止不了 |
[20:49] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要抓住你 |
[20:57] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[20:58] | – No! – I need to get her! | -不 -我要抓住她 |
[21:01] | No, I won’t let you! | 不 我不让你去 |
[21:06] | No! | 不 |
[21:12] | – No, get off of him! – Stop it! | -不 放开他 -住手 |
[21:16] | Get off! | 走开 |
[22:44] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[22:46] | Ralph? Oh, my God, Ralph! | 拉尔夫 天啊 拉尔夫 |
[22:48] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[22:50] | What did you do to him?! | 你对他做了什么 |
[22:52] | Oh, my God, Ralph. Ralph? Wake up, Ralph! | 天啊 拉尔夫 拉尔夫 醒醒 拉尔夫 |
[22:54] | Breathe. Breathe! | 呼气啊 呼气啊 |
[22:55] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[22:57] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[22:59] | Wake up. Come on. | 醒醒 醒醒啊 |
[23:01] | Breathe, please. Breathe. Breathe, you gotta breathe. | 呼气啊 呼气啊 快呼气啊 |
[23:05] | No, it was Ralphie. | 不 是小拉 |
[23:06] | Ralphie– Ralphie tried to kill me, okay?! | 小拉 小拉想杀了我 好吗 |
[23:09] | Ralphie was trying to strangle me! | 小拉想杀了我 |
[23:13] | – No. – Please. Breathe. You gotta breathe. | -不 -呼吸啊 呼吸啊 |
[23:18] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[23:19] | Please wake up. Wake up. Breathe. | 醒醒 醒醒啊 快呼气啊 |
[23:22] | Breathe. Please. | 拜托 |
[23:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |