时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Sorry about that. What do I owe you? | 不好意思 我得付你多少钱 |
[00:48] | 22.42 Uh, 22.42. | |
[00:50] | For one pizza? | 一份披萨吗 |
[00:51] | By God. | 天哪 |
[00:53] | Better be goddamn delicious. | 最好好吃得不行 |
[00:55] | Um, one second. | 等会 |
[01:04] | Come on, wallet. | 快出来 钱包 |
[01:07] | I’m sorry, you could come in | 不好意思 你可以进来 |
[01:08] | and shut the door. It’s freezing out there. | 关上门 外面太冷了 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry. Stupid wallet. What’s your name? | 很抱歉 该死的钱包 你叫什么 |
[01:27] | – Jarod. – Jarod. | -贾罗德 -贾罗德 |
[01:29] | I am such a nincompoop. | 我真是个呆瓜 |
[01:33] | So, you probably got, like, | 你可能车上还有 |
[01:34] | a hundred pizzas in the car that need delivering, right? | 一百份披萨要送 是吗 |
[01:39] | Uh, no, it’s fine. Just, you know, need to get back when I can. | 没事 我只是得尽快赶回去 |
[01:42] | Right. Come on, wallet. No! | 对 出来啊 钱包 不 |
[01:45] | Wallet, wallet, wallet, wallet, | 钱包 钱包 钱包 钱包 |
[01:47] | wallet, wallet, wallet, wallet, wallet! | 钱包 钱包 钱包 钱包 钱包 |
[01:51] | Ah, two seconds. | 再等一会 |
[01:53] | Make yourself at home. | 随便一点别拘束 |
[02:20] | Got it! All right. | 找到啦 好了 |
[02:21] | 22-something– son of a… | 22美元…狗娘… |
[02:27] | Perfect time to run out of cash, right? | 现金没的真是时候 对吗 |
[02:29] | Look at me, wasting your time. The prime of your youth. | 浪费你的时间 你这样风华正茂 |
[02:32] | Sending you on a wild goose chase for dollars that don’t exist. | 让你来做讨不到钱的无用功 |
[02:35] | – It’s fine. – Honey. | -没事 -亲爱的 |
[02:36] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. Do you have any cash? | -一切还好吗 -还好 你有现金吗 |
[02:38] | – You know I don’t carry cash. – You don’t carry cash. | -你知道我不带现金 -你不带现金 |
[02:41] | Why would you carry cash when you just take it from my wallet | 反正你随时可以从我钱包里拿 |
[02:43] | whenever you need it? | 你怎么会带现金 |
[02:44] | Um, all right, Jarod, here’s the deal. | 好吧 贾罗德 这样吧 |
[02:46] | There’s a cash machine down the street. | 街上有个取款机 |
[02:48] | I will be back in four minutes, five tops. | 我四分钟后回来 顶多五分钟 |
[02:51] | It’s all right, you can trust me. | 没事的 你可以相信我 |
[02:53] | I’ll even leave my wife as collateral, all right? | 我还拿我妻子作抵押 可以吗 |
[02:55] | Um, you know, you can just call a credit card in. | 你可以直接刷信用卡 |
[02:58] | No, no, no, that’s silly | 不不不 这样做很傻 |
[02:59] | ’cause then they tax your tip | 因为你的小费会算在税费里 |
[03:01] | ’cause you have to declare it. | 因为你需要申报 |
[03:02] | Believe me, I know the drill. | 信我 我懂套路 |
[03:04] | – I’ll be right back. – It’s really not that– | -我马上回来 -真的不用… |
[03:05] | honestly, the card… | 说真的 卡… |
[03:09] | Can I get your help with something? | 你可以帮我个忙吗 |
[03:16] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:18] | In here. | 进来 |
[03:36] | Do you like this dress? | 你喜欢这条裙子吗 |
[03:40] | Uh, yes. | 喜欢 |
[03:44] | That rhymes. | 真押韵 |
[03:45] | – What– what rhymes? – Yes, dress. | -什么押韵 -你的回答跟我问的问题 |
[03:49] | Yeah, it does, huh? | 确实是押韵了 |
[03:54] | Did you prefer the other one? | 你更喜欢另外一条吗 |
[03:59] | – What? – Did you like the other dress I was wearing before | -什么 -你是觉得 |
[04:02] | better than this one? | 我穿刚刚那条更好看吗 |
[04:06] | Which– which dress? | 哪… 哪一条 |
[04:15] | You know, this one. | 你知道的 这条 |
[04:23] | I, uh– I don’t know. | 我… 我不知道 |
[04:26] | You don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[04:29] | Because you’ve never seen it on me before? | 是因为你从来没看过我穿这条裙子吗 |
[04:34] | Or because you were looking at my breasts when I took it off | 还是因为你在我换裙子的时候只关注我的胸部 |
[04:38] | and you didn’t focus on the dress? | 所以没有留意这裙子 |
[04:41] | That rhymes, too. | 又押韵了 |
[04:43] | – Breasts, dress. – Yes. | -胸部 裙子[押韵] -是的 |
[04:47] | Well, which is it? | 到底哪一条更好看 |
[04:52] | What? | 什么 |
[04:54] | Okay, that’s all I needed. | 算了 没事了 |
[04:56] | You can go now. | 你可以离开了 |
[05:01] | If you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna try on a third dress, | 我要去试第三条裙子了 |
[05:16] | but this time, no peeking. | 不过这次 不许偷看 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[05:20] | – I said no peeking. – I’m not! | -我说了不许偷看 -我没有 |
[05:22] | Ho dare you look at me. Look away! | 你还敢看着我 看别处 |
[05:24] | – I am! – Jarod! | -我没有看你 -贾罗德 |
[05:28] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[05:31] | So long as you’re not looking, | 只要你没在偷看 |
[05:34] | it’s okay. | 就好了 |
[05:55] | Do you want some of that pizza? | 你想吃点披萨吗 |
[05:57] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:59] | We’re not gonna eat it, so. | 我们也没打算要吃它 |
[06:05] | If you’re– if you’re not gonna eat it, | 如果你们… 如果你们不想吃 |
[06:07] | why did you order it? | 为什么要点呢 |
[06:11] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[06:15] | It’s not that I don’t like pizza. | 不是说我不喜欢吃披萨 |
[06:21] | I love it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[06:24] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[06:27] | when all you ever have is pizza… | 当你一直都只吃披萨的时候 |
[06:31] | you get tired of it. | 你会厌倦它 |
[06:34] | Makes you want something new. | 会让人想尝试下新东西 |
[06:37] | Something different. | 换换口味 |
[06:45] | And your– your husband, | 你的… 你的丈夫 |
[06:48] | how does he feel about pizza? | 他喜欢这披萨吗 |
[06:50] | I don’t think Scott’s been hungry in a long, long time. | 我并不觉得斯科特很久都没饿过了 |
[06:55] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[06:57] | I don’t think Scott would notice | 我觉得就算是有块可口的披萨 |
[06:59] | if a nice piece of pizza | 跑来咬了斯科特一口 |
[07:00] | came right up and bit him. | 他也不会发现 |
[07:07] | Must be weird delivering pizza to all these strange people. | 给不认识的人送披萨一定感觉很奇怪吧 |
[07:12] | Sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[07:15] | Have you ever had any strange encounters? | 有过什么奇遇吗 |
[07:23] | Not really. | 没有什么吧 |
[07:25] | Well, I have a hard time believing that. | 很难相信你没有 |
[07:30] | A guy like you… | 像你这样一个人 |
[07:32] | Have you ever served pizza | 有没有给 比如像我这样的女人 |
[07:35] | to, say, a woman like me before? | 送过披萨 |
[07:43] | I– I mean, I’ve served pizza before. | 我 我送过披萨 |
[07:49] | You have? | 是吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah. Yeah, of course, yeah. | 是的 当然 |
[07:52] | How many times? | 送过几次 |
[07:59] | A bunch. A bunch of times. | 很多 很多次 |
[08:03] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[08:06] | Experienced. | 是个老手呢 |
[08:08] | Yeah, a bunch of times. | 是的 送过很多次 |
[08:12] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[08:14] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[08:15] | Have you ever served pizza | 你有没有给像我这样的女人 |
[08:18] | to a woman like me before? | 送过披萨 |
[08:27] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[08:30] | So, here we are. | 那么此时此刻 |
[08:33] | So hungry. | 我们如此饥饿 |
[08:41] | Are you gonna bring me that pizza or what? | 你不把披萨拿给我吗 |
[08:48] | I want that pizza, Jarod. | 我想要披萨 贾罗德 |
[08:52] | I ordered that pizza, | 之前是我点的披萨 |
[08:54] | and now I’m ordering you to bring me that pizza. | 现在我点你帮我把披萨拿过来 |
[09:59] | Damn, it is cold out there. | 该死 外面真冷 |
[10:02] | Colder than a witch’s titty. | 冻得我鼻子都要掉了 |
[10:04] | Man! But I got it. | 天呐 不过取到钱了 |
[10:08] | 22-something and a huge tip for Jarod! | 22块多 加上给贾罗德的一大笔小费 |
[10:12] | Could you have taken any longer, Scott? | 你还能再慢点吗 斯科特 |
[10:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:17] | Wait, Jennifer, where are you– where are you– | 等等 詹尼弗 你要去 你要去 |
[10:20] | Jen, come back. | 回来 詹尼弗 |
[10:21] | Don’t! | 别这样 |
[10:26] | What did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[10:29] | Jeez, I went to the ATM. What…? | 老天 我只是去ATM取钱 怎么 |
[10:45] | “Women, huh? | “女人就这样 |
[10:50] | “You can’t live with ’em… | “没法一起生活 |
[10:52] | “Pass the beer nuts.” | “拿酒来白痴” |
[11:01] | You got a girlfriend, Jarod? | 你有女朋友吗 贾罗德 |
[11:05] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:07] | I– I really gotta get back to work. | 我…我真的得回去工作了 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[11:12] | You two sure know how to make a guy feel good about himself. | 你俩可真会让人觉得好受 |
[11:16] | It’s like I come in, two seconds, you’re both running out | 我刚进来 要不了一会 你俩就马上要 |
[11:20] | quicker than two shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 跑出去 |
[11:24] | I’m– I’m sorry. It’s not personal. | 我…我真的很抱歉 不是针对你 |
[11:26] | I just really gotta get back to work. | 只是我要回去干活了 |
[11:27] | I’m kidding. It’s fine. | 开玩笑的 没关系 |
[11:32] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[11:44] | I do kind of need the money for the pizza. | 我还是得拿到披萨的钱 |
[11:49] | Yes, money. | 对 钱 |
[11:52] | 22-something, plus a tip, | 22块钱 外加数量可观的 |
[11:54] | which should be sizable | 小费 |
[11:56] | considering we’ve been wasting your time lollygagging. | 我们浪费了你不少时间 |
[11:59] | No, it’s no problem. Don’t sweat it. | 不 没事 不要放在心上 |
[12:03] | Ah, a text from Jennifer. | 詹尼弗来了短信 |
[12:05] | Probably apologizing as we speak. | 可能是我们说话的时候她道歉的 |
[12:09] | Great. | 真棒 |
[12:19] | How big of a tip were you expecting, Jarod? | 你之前想要多少小费 贾罗德 |
[12:24] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:26] | Just curious what you think I should tip you. | 只是很好奇你觉得我应该给你多少小费 |
[12:30] | Just whatever you think is appropriate is fine. | 只要是你觉得合适就行 |
[12:34] | Well, I guess I don’t– I don’t know what’s customary– | 我…我不知道一般情况给多少 |
[12:36] | – 10%, 20%? – Sure, yeah, either one. | -百分之十 百分之二十 -都行 |
[12:39] | That’d– that’d be great. Thank you. | 那很不错了 谢谢你 |
[12:44] | I guess it would help if I understood what services you performed | 要是我知道你提供了怎样的服务 |
[12:48] | so that I can get the amount right. | 那样更有利于我给你合适的小费 |
[12:50] | I delivered the pizza. | 我派送披萨 |
[12:53] | What kind of pizza? | 哪种披萨 |
[12:58] | – The meat lovers. – Right, meat lovers. | -肉披萨 -对 肉披萨 |
[13:01] | Right. | 对 |
[13:03] | Did you provide any services for my wife while I was gone? | 我不在的时候你为我妻子提供过什么服务吗 |
[13:09] | – Not really. – Really? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[13:14] | Nothing? | 什么都没有 |
[13:16] | Uh… no. | 没 |
[13:19] | ‘Cause it would seem to me that the pizza, | 在我看来 那个披萨 |
[13:22] | which was on the table when I left, | 在我离开的时候是放在桌子上 |
[13:24] | is now… | 但是现在… |
[13:27] | on the bed instead. | 反而在床上 |
[13:31] | I guess… | 我猜 |
[13:33] | – That is– – Hey, that rhymes. | -那是… -那挺押韵 |
[13:38] | Instead, bed. | 反而 床[押韵] |
[13:45] | Did you deliver the meat lovers to my wife on that bed? | 你是在那床上把肉披萨递给我妻子的吗 |
[13:52] | Sort of. | 算是 |
[13:54] | Sort of? | 算是 |
[13:59] | Jarod, I am no expert in what you do, | 贾罗德 我不是你那行的专家 |
[14:01] | but it would seem to me | 但是在我看来 |
[14:03] | either you did or did not | 你不是有 |
[14:06] | serve my wife the meat lover | 就是没有在那张床上 |
[14:08] | on that bed. | 把肉匹萨递给我老婆 |
[14:16] | Gosh, I have gotta get back to work. | 天呐 我得继续去送外卖 |
[14:17] | – I got so many others to deliver. – That would not be fair. | -我还有很多外卖要送 -这样可不公平 |
[14:22] | I wanna pay you for your services, | 我想要付你服务费 |
[14:24] | I just need to know what they were | 我只是要知道你服务了些什么 |
[14:26] | so that I can give you the proper tip. | 这样我才能付你适当的小费 |
[14:31] | – Can I just go home? – Not until I tip you. | -我能回家吗 -我付了你小费你才能走 |
[14:36] | All right. | 来 |
[14:39] | Let me put it this way– | 这么说吧 |
[14:42] | how many times did you fuck my wife? | 你操了我老婆多少次 |
[14:47] | Oh– oh, my gosh, sir. I– I did not. | 天呐 先生 我没有 |
[14:49] | – I would never. – What– what are you saying, my wife is ugly? | -我绝对不会 -你是说我老婆很丑吗 |
[14:52] | – No, no. – So, you’re saying she’s hot? | -不是 -那你是说她很性感吗 |
[14:54] | No, I didn’t say that. I didn’t say that. | 不 我没这么说 我没这么说 |
[14:56] | So, you just fuck anything, then, right? Is that your deal? | 所以只要是人你都会上吗 你是这种人吗 |
[14:58] | You just go around | 就这样 |
[14:59] | delivering meat lovers pizzas willy-nilly wherever you go? | 边送肉匹萨边乱搞吗 |
[15:01] | No, no, no, I did not say that. | 不是 我可没这么说 |
[15:03] | – Didn’t do it a second time? – I didn’t do a first time. | -没做第二次吗 -连第一次都没有 |
[15:05] | – Why not? She didn’t ask you? – No. | -为什么 她没叫你做吗 -没 |
[15:06] | So, she asked you to fuck her? | 所以她叫你操她吗 |
[15:08] | Just give me the number, Jarod. | 给我个次数 贾罗德 |
[15:10] | – Jarod! – I didn’t touch her! | -贾罗德 -我没碰过她 |
[15:12] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Help! | 天呐 天呐 救命 |
[15:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:18] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:29] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. Oh, fuck. | 天呐 我去 |
[15:39] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[16:00] | Relax, Jarod. | 放松点 贾罗德 |
[16:03] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[16:06] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[16:09] | In fact, I like you. | 其实我喜欢你 |
[16:11] | I mean, that’s the whole “You know” of it all | 你知道就是这意思 |
[16:14] | is I liked you from the second I opened that door. | 开门的那刻我就喜欢你了 |
[16:18] | So… | 所以 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna make it easy on you. | 我不会难为你的 |
[16:26] | Either you tell me | 要么你告诉我 |
[16:28] | the number of times you fucked my wife, | 你操了我老婆几次 |
[16:32] | or… | 不然 |
[16:36] | I’m gonna beat the living shit out of you. | 我就打得你屁滚尿流 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[16:45] | – Need that number, Jarod. – Oh, my God. | -我要知道次数 贾罗德 -天呐 |
[16:47] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Why are you– please stop. | 天呐 天呐 为什么… 求你住手 |
[16:49] | Just give me that number. I will give you your 22-something, | 告诉我次数 我就会把22块多给你 |
[16:52] | plus your fair tip. | 还有你的小费 |
[16:53] | There’s no number, there’s no number. | 没有数 我没上过她 |
[16:55] | Help! Help, help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[16:57] | – I will untie you… – Help! | -我就解开你 -救命 |
[17:00] | – …and you can go back to work. – Help! Help! | -你就可以回去工作了 -救命 救命 |
[17:02] | Help! Oh, my God. | 救命 天啊 |
[17:06] | – Partner. – No, no! Ow! | -大兄弟 -不 不 |
[17:10] | – I didn’t, I didn’t, I didn’t! – I need that number, Jarod. | -我没有 我没有 -我就要个数 贾罗德 |
[17:13] | There’s no number! I swear, I didn’t touch her! | 没有数 我发誓 我没碰过她 |
[17:15] | I didn’t touch her. I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰过她 我没碰过她 |
[17:16] | I didn’t touch her! None! | 我没碰过她 一根手指头都没碰过 |
[17:17] | I didn’t do it! I didn’t touch her! | 我没有 我没碰过她 |
[17:19] | I didn’t touch her. I didn’t touch her. | 我没碰她 我没碰她 |
[17:26] | I’m not gonna get mad, okay? | 我不会生气的 好吗 |
[17:30] | I’m not. | 我不会生气的 |
[17:31] | I’m not gonna get mad. | 我不会生气的 |
[17:37] | How many times? | 多少次 |
[17:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[17:43] | – Ah, there she is. – Help! | -可回来了 -救命 |
[17:44] | – Why is he tied up? – He told me everything. | -他为什么被绑起来了 -他把一切都说了 |
[17:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:48] | Don’t you play dumb with me, woman. | 别和我装傻 |
[17:49] | I know about the sucking and the fucking | 我知道你们吮吸 上床 |
[17:52] | and the long distance trucking. | 还长途做爱 |
[17:54] | The whole shebang, Mama Joe! | 一切的一切 臭婊子 |
[17:56] | Help! Help! Untie me. He’s gone crazy! | 救命 救命 放开我 他疯了 |
[17:58] | – Oh, I’m crazy? – Yeah! | -我疯了 -是的 |
[17:59] | I leave the room for seven fucking minutes | 我离开这件房间才他妈七分钟 |
[18:02] | – and this is what happens… – Scott. | -就发生了这种事 -斯科特 |
[18:03] | – …and I’m the crazy one. – This is insane. Let him go. | -我疯了 -这太疯狂了 放开他 |
[18:07] | You gotta call the police! | 你得报警 |
[18:09] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:10] | Shh, all right. | 嘘 好吧 |
[18:19] | – I will let him go. – Thank you. | -我放他走 -谢谢 |
[18:24] | But first, | 但是首先 |
[18:26] | – I will take down his pants… – No! | -我要脱下他的裤子 -不要 |
[18:28] | – No! Help! – …assuming his meat lover | -不 救命 -如果他的肉匹萨 |
[18:30] | – doesn’t smell like your meat lover… – Help! | -闻起来不像你的 -救命 |
[18:32] | – …I will let him go. – Stop it! Enough! | -我就放了他 -住手 够了 |
[18:38] | – Thank you. – You told him about us? | -谢谢你 -你告诉他了 |
[18:41] | What? | 什么 |
[18:42] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[18:43] | I didn’t– I didn’t say anything. | 我没有 我什么都没说 |
[18:45] | That was special. That was just for us. | 那是特别的 只有我们两个知道的 |
[18:47] | I didn’t– I didn’t say a word. I didn’t tell him anything. | 我没 我什么都没说 我什么都没和他说 |
[18:50] | – He’s right, he didn’t. – There’s nothing to tell! | -他说得对 他没说 -没什么可讲的 |
[18:52] | – I figured it out. – Oh, my God. | -我自己发现的 -天啊 |
[18:54] | – I knew it. – What do you expect, Scott? | -我就知道 -你期望什么 斯科特 |
[18:56] | I expected you to honor our marriage vows | 我期望你能尊重我们的婚誓 |
[19:00] | and not fuck the first pizza boy who came through the door! | 不要和路过门口的第一个披萨男上床 |
[19:03] | – You drove me to him! – What?! | -是你把我推向他的 -什么 |
[19:04] | – But nothing happened! – I go to Pilates, I do yoga! | -但什么都没发生 -我做普拉提 瑜伽 |
[19:08] | – What? – I even went to that goddamn facialist you recommended. | -什么 -我甚至找了你推荐的那个化妆师 |
[19:11] | – Again with the facialist! – And you give me nothing! | -又是和那个化妆师 -而你什么都没给我 |
[19:14] | You look at me like a used | 你把我看作分类广告网站上 |
[19:16] | veneer pine IKEA desk | 一个二手的 |
[19:20] | from Craigslist! | 宜家镶面松木桌 |
[19:21] | Okay, Scott, Scott, nothing happened, I swear. | 斯科特 斯科特 我发誓什么也没发生 |
[19:24] | – You goddamn slut. – You selfish son of a bitch. | -你个该死的荡妇 -你个自私的王八蛋 |
[19:26] | My mother told me I was marrying a whore! | 我妈就跟我说过我娶了个妓女 |
[19:28] | – You treat me like dirt! – Showing your titties all over town! | -你不把我当人待 -向全镇的人坦胸露乳 |
[19:30] | Now I’m gonna make you pay for it! | 我现在要让你付出代价 |
[19:34] | Okay, everybody just needs to calm down. | 好了 所有人都冷静下来 |
[19:39] | Guys. Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[19:42] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 有人吗 |
[19:44] | There’s one of those slutty titties. | 好一只淫荡的乳房 |
[19:46] | See that, Jarod? Huh? | 看见了吗 贾罗德 |
[19:47] | – Wanna see the other one? – No. No. | -想看另外一只吗 -不 |
[19:49] | No! | 不 |
[19:53] | – Oh, God. – There they are. | -我的天 -它们在这儿呢 |
[19:54] | Look at ’em. | 快看 |
[19:55] | – Remember these, huh? – No! | -还记得吗 -不 |
[19:57] | Remember when you fondled these titties | 记得你是怎么爱抚这对乳房 |
[19:58] | and broke my fragile heart? | 让我心碎的吗 |
[19:59] | I never fondled any titties. Help! | 我从来没摸过任何乳房 救命 |
[20:01] | It’s ’cause you wanted Scott all along, isn’t it, Jarod? | 因为你想要的一直都是斯科特 是吗 贾罗德 |
[20:03] | – Help! Wait. – That’s right. | -救命 等等 -这就对了 |
[20:04] | You used me to get to Scott, didn’t you? | 你利用我去接近斯科特 不是吗 |
[20:06] | – No! – Yeah! | -不 -没错 |
[20:09] | – Yeah, that’s right. – He used you to get to me. | -这就对了 -他利用你来接近我 |
[20:12] | That’s what happened. | 这就是真相 |
[20:14] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[20:19] | Over here, Jarod. | 看这边 贾罗德 |
[20:20] | – It’s what you wanted. – Look over here. | -这就是你想要的 -看过来 |
[20:22] | – Here’s your tip, meat lover. – No, thanks. | -这是你的小费 肉披萨爱好小哥 -不用 |
[20:23] | – Look at me. – Look at us, Jarod. | -看我 -看我们 贾罗德 |
[20:25] | – Look at Daddy. – Help! Somebody help! | -快看爸爸 -救命 有人救我吗 |
[20:26] | – Look at Mommy! Oh, my God! – Please help! | -快看妈妈 我的天 -救命 |
[20:29] | – Oh, God! – Oh, God. | -天啊 -天啊 |
[20:30] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[20:32] | Oh, God, oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[20:33] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[21:12] | That was not half bad for your first time. | 你们第一次能做成这样 相当不错了 |
[21:17] | – Bill. – Sir? | -比尔 -先生 |
[21:19] | You did a good job of making me feel uneasy. | 你刚刚做得很不错 让我很不安 |
[21:23] | Where you lost me was in the characterization. | 然而我觉得你的角色塑造有问题 |
[21:26] | I mean, you started off as this somewhat cosmopolitan weirdo | 你一开始的形象是一个国际精英 |
[21:28] | and then digressed into this | 然后突然变成了 |
[21:30] | I mean, you tell me, buddy– a Southern dad? | 你自己说说看 南方爸爸 |
[21:33] | It was all over the place. | 完全没法理解 |
[21:34] | Yeah, I had trouble finding the character. | 我难以找准这个角色的定位 |
[21:37] | Make bold choices and stick with them. | 做出大胆的决定 坚持自己的决定 |
[21:40] | – Yes, sir. – Now, Lisa. | -是 先生 -丽莎 |
[21:45] | Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. | 丽莎 丽莎 丽莎 |
[21:51] | We do have to talk about those breasts. | 我们得谈谈胸部的问题 |
[21:55] | Sweetheart, I’ve been to the Louvre, | 亲爱的 我去过卢浮宫 |
[21:56] | and those things are the fucking Mona Lisa. | 这对宝贝简直堪比蒙娜丽莎 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:00] | But I gotta say | 但我得说 |
[22:02] | I think your choice | 我觉得你决定 |
[22:04] | to show them to me so soon after I came in the room, | 在我进入房间后就亮给我看有点太快了 |
[22:07] | that was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[22:09] | ‘Cause here’s what you gotta understand– | 因为你必须要明白 |
[22:10] | most of our clients– | 大多数客户 |
[22:12] | I mean, hell, all our clients– | 我是说 我们所有客户 |
[22:14] | are major voyeurs. | 都是重度窥阴癖 |
[22:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:16] | So, I mean, you’re gonna wanna hold that off | 所以我是说你得能藏多久 |
[22:18] | for as long as you can. | 就藏多久 |
[22:22] | – That’s your trump card. – Yes, sir. | -那是你的王牌 -好的 先生 |
[22:25] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[22:31] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[22:34] | – What’s this? – I– I thought this was just an audition. | -这是什么 -我以为这只是试镜 |
[22:37] | Well, you worked hard. You earned it. | 你们很努力 这是你们应得的 |
[22:42] | – All righty. – Great. | -好了 -好 |
[22:43] | Get yourselves and this place cleaned up. | 收拾一下这个地方和你们自己 |
[22:45] | Your first client will be here– holy shit– any minute now. | 你们第一个客户 天啊 马上就到了 |
[22:49] | We’ll run the pizza boy sketch again. | 再来一次披萨外卖小哥脚本 |
[22:51] | Take my notes, implement them. | 记住我说的话 灵活运用 |
[22:55] | You’re gonna do great. | 你们会很棒的 |
[23:08] | Just a second! | 等等 |
[23:27] | Be right there. | 马上来 |
[23:43] | Sorry about that. What do I owe you? | 不好意思 我得给你多少钱 |