时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | …mean the death of our universe of change and time. | 意味着我们宇宙变化及时间的死亡 |
[01:03] | It is at least one possible future of the universe, | 宇宙至少有一种可能存在的未来 |
[01:07] | a future that can be represented | 一个在阳光明媚的海滩上 |
[01:09] | by a pretty girl visiting a sunny beach. | 有一位美丽姑娘的未来 |
[01:17] | Although she does not yet feel it, | 虽然她尚未感觉到 |
[01:19] | she is subject, like all things, | 对于使能量趋向于均匀分布的定律来说 |
[01:21] | to the law that makes energy tend to spread out uniformly. | 她和万物一样都是物体 |
[01:25] | At the moment, she’s comfortable and warm. | 此刻 她舒适又温暖 |
[01:29] | Warm, thanks to the rays of the sun, | 太阳的光线照耀下来 |
[01:31] | which are soaked up by her skin. | 她的皮肤将其吸收 |
[01:33] | Warm, thanks to the food she has eaten. | 她吃了东西 感觉很温暖 |
[01:36] | Food the sun made grow. | 因为太阳得以长成的食物 |
[01:38] | Food which her body has converted into heat energy. | 而她的身体又将食物转化为热量 |
[01:43] | But warm as she is, | 但就算她如此温暖 |
[01:44] | when the sun goes, | 当日落西山时 |
[01:46] | the girl will lose heat. | 姑娘就会失去热量 |
[01:49] | That is because heat always– | 那是因为热量总是… |
[01:56] | We interrupt this program for a local emergency alert. | 节目暂停 现在播报本地紧急警报 |
[02:00] | Important news will follow. | 接下来播报重要新闻 |
[02:04] | I’m Don Gordon with “BTV News.” | 我是电视新闻台的唐·戈登 |
[02:07] | The National Weather Service | 国家气象局 |
[02:08] | has issued a severe flash flood warning. | 发布了严重的山洪预警 |
[02:15] | Local authorities are now fully mobilized. | 当局现正充分地调配人手 |
[02:18] | This is not a test. | 这不是演习 |
[03:12] | Housekeeping. | 客房部 |
[03:19] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:26] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:51] | …further report from Greg Kendall | 来自印第安纳波利斯电视台的格雷格·肯德尔 |
[05:53] | of WISH-TV from the jetliner crash. | 带来喷气客机空难的进一步消息 |
[05:56] | The crash scene is a mass of debris and parts of bodies. | 坠毁现场有大量的残骸以及残肢 |
[06:00] | The jetliner nosed into the ground | 遭到一架小型私人飞机撞击之后 |
[06:01] | after it was hit by a small private plane. | 喷气客机驶向地面 |
[06:04] | The commercial jetliner carried a crew of four and 78 passengers. | 商用喷气客机上有四名机组成员及78名乘客 |
[06:08] | No one survived. | 无人生还 |
[06:10] | Authorities have now started the massive task | 当局现正展开 |
[06:12] | of finding bodies and pieces of the plane… | 搜索飞机的机身及部件的巨大工作 |
[06:14] | …in an attempt to determine what happened. | 试图找出事件的起因 |
[06:16] | The jetliner disintegrated on impact. | 喷气客机撞击时全部解体 |
[06:19] | It left a huge crater as it narrowly missed | 差点撞到一排拖车 |
[06:21] | a row of trailers only 75-100 yards away. | 在只有68至91米处留下了一个巨大的坑 |
[06:25] | While no one in the mobile home force was hurt, | 虽然拖车房内无人受伤 |
[06:27] | several trailers were damaged by flying debris. | 但几辆拖车却因飞行碎屑而受损 |
[06:30] | The entire area was covered… | 整个区域都覆盖了… |
[06:52] | Edendhurst Medical. | 这里是伊顿赫斯特医疗中心 |
[06:52] | May I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[06:54] | Dr. Dan Benich, please. | 我找丹·本尼奇医生 |
[06:56] | – One moment, please. – Thank you. | -请稍等 -谢谢 |
[07:08] | Dr. Benich. | 我是本尼奇医生 |
[07:10] | Are you alone? | 你现在一个人吗 |
[07:14] | – Joan? – Don’t say my name out loud. | -乔 -不要把我名字说出来 |
[07:16] | Joan? What– what the hell? | 乔 怎么回事 |
[07:20] | Are you alone? | 你现在一个人吗 |
[07:22] | I– I’m alone. | 我是一个人 |
[07:24] | – I– I’m confused. – I’m okay. | -我搞不懂 -我没事 |
[07:28] | It’s okay, I’m alive. | 没事 我还活着 |
[07:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:32] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我都不知道该怎么做 |
[07:35] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[07:37] | It’s me, my darling. | 是我 亲爱的 |
[07:41] | I’ve been a wreck. Oh, God. | 我出了车祸 天呐 |
[07:44] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:46] | – I thought you were– – I know, but I’m not. | -我以为你… -我知道 但我没死 |
[07:48] | I’m– I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[07:51] | – Okay. – I should be dead, but I’m here. | -好 -我本该死了的 但我还活着 |
[07:54] | I was a mess over here. | 我当时简直不知所措 |
[07:57] | I couldn’t talk to anyone. | 我不能和任何人说 |
[08:00] | It was so awful. | 简直太可怕了 |
[08:02] | I saw this man | 我看到一个男人 |
[08:04] | yelling for his wife and kids | 朝着他的妻子和孩子们大喊 |
[08:07] | ’cause they were in another seat. | 因为他们当时在另一个座位上 |
[08:09] | And I just saw them get completely engulfed in flames. | 然后我就看见他们完全被大火吞噬 |
[08:15] | All the telecasts claim everyone is dead. | 所有电视台都报道说无人生还 |
[08:18] | Your picture was on the news. | 新闻上也放了你的照片 |
[08:23] | Have you called your kids? | 你给你的孩子们打电话了吗 |
[08:26] | No. | 没有 |
[08:28] | Steven? | 斯蒂文呢 |
[08:31] | No. | 没有 |
[08:36] | I’m the one you called first? | 你第一个就打给了我 |
[08:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:41] | My God. | 我的天 |
[08:47] | – I thought about you. – Yeah? | -我当时想到了你 -怎么了 |
[08:49] | When we were on the plane, we flew over the highway, | 当我们在飞机上的时候 我们飞过公路 |
[08:51] | and I thought about you in your car. | 我想到你在车里 |
[08:53] | I actually had this thought. | 我当时真的有这种念头 |
[08:57] | If I died on this flight, I would be fine. | 要是我死在飞机上了 也挺好的 |
[09:00] | – Oh, sweetheart. – No, ’cause I can’t– | -亲爱的 -不 因为我不能… |
[09:03] | all this hiding all these years, | 隐瞒这件事这么多年 |
[09:04] | it’s– it’s hell. | 太折磨人了 |
[09:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:09] | How can I see you? Where are you? | 我怎样才能见到你 你在哪 |
[09:12] | I’m at some ho– motel. | 我在一个旅…汽车旅馆 |
[09:16] | Does anyone else know you’re there? | 还有其他人知道你在那儿吗 |
[09:21] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 我觉得没有 |
[09:24] | You remember you said we would need a miracle… | 你还记得你说过 我们需要一个奇迹 |
[09:30] | for us to be together? | 才能在一起吗 |
[09:36] | I think this is it. | 我觉得这就是 |
[09:44] | Mrs. Smith? | 史密斯女士 |
[09:48] | Mrs. Smith? | 史密斯女士 |
[09:51] | – Mrs. Teakins? – Is someone at the door? | -迪肯斯女士 -有人在门外吗 |
[09:54] | Mrs. Teakins, I know you used another name to check in, | 迪肯斯女士 我知道你用了另一个名字办理入住 |
[09:57] | – but I know it’s you. – Oh, my God. | -但我知道那就是你 -我的天 |
[09:59] | What? Joanie, wait. Wait, wait. | 怎么了 乔安妮 等等等等 |
[10:02] | Don’t hang up. | 别挂电话 |
[10:04] | – Joanie, what’s going on? – I have to go. | -乔安妮 怎么了 -我要挂了 |
[10:05] | No, wait, no! | 不 等等 别挂 |
[10:12] | Mrs. Teakins, are you feeling all right? | 迪肯斯女士 你感觉还好吗 |
[10:16] | Have you felt any kind of dizziness or weakness? | 你有没有任何头晕或者乏力的感觉 |
[10:21] | Might’ve hit your head and not even realized. | 你的头部可能受到撞击了但你没意识到 |
[10:28] | Mrs. Teakins, I know you’re in there. | 迪肯斯女士 我知道你在里面 |
[10:32] | No, you’ve made a mistake. This is the wrong room. | 不 你认错人了 你走错房间了 |
[10:36] | I know that it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[10:39] | Flight 1438. | 1438号航班 |
[10:41] | Clipped the trees up behind the hill. | 撞上了山丘后面的的树 |
[10:44] | Crashed behind Montgomery Ward this morning. | 今早在蒙哥马利—沃德百货后面坠毁 |
[10:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[10:51] | I know that you were on the plane. | 我知道你当时在飞机上 |
[10:53] | Just go away now! | 你走吧 |
[10:55] | Mrs. Teakins, you may be in a state of shock. | 迪肯斯女士 你可能受到了惊吓 |
[10:58] | I have medical training. | 我接受过医疗训练 |
[10:59] | I could at least check your vitals. | 我至少可以检查下你的生命体征 |
[11:02] | I also brought you some food. | 我也给你带了些食物 |
[11:06] | I even got you a toothbrush. | 甚至给你带来了牙刷 |
[11:12] | You were clutching a yellow life jacket, | 你当时紧紧抓着一件黄色救生衣 |
[11:15] | walking on 28. | 在28号公路上走着 |
[11:17] | There was only a single part of the plane left intact | 飞机在冲进树林之后 |
[11:19] | after it bounced through the trees. | 只有一处是完好无损的 |
[11:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[11:26] | You have a husband, | 你有一个丈夫 |
[11:27] | two grown children. | 两个成年的孩子 |
[11:32] | I saw them on the news. | 我在新闻上看到他们了 |
[11:33] | I wasn’t on that flight. | 我当时不在飞机上 |
[11:36] | Mrs. Teakins, I really am just here to help you. | 迪肯斯女士 我来这儿只是想帮你 |
[11:43] | Mrs. Teakins? | 迪肯斯女士 |
[11:49] | You’re lucky you haven’t been found out yet, | 你很幸运还没有人找到你 |
[11:51] | but the press could catch wind any minute. | 但是媒体随时都有可能捕捉到风声 |
[11:54] | Could be a real zoo here soon. | 这里可能会被围得水泄不通 |
[12:52] | Are you injured at all? | 你受伤了吗 |
[12:55] | No. | 没有 |
[12:56] | No cuts, abrasions? | 没有伤口或瘀伤吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 没有 |
[13:04] | Why all the blood on the sheets, then? | 那床上怎么会有这么多血 |
[13:07] | I–I cut myself shaving. | 我刮毛的时候弄伤自己了 |
[13:13] | Here. | 你看 |
[13:15] | You must be ravenous. | 你肯定很饿了 |
[13:48] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[13:50] | Liza. | 丽莎 |
[13:52] | And you’re a paramedic? | 你是医护人员吗 |
[13:55] | I was once trained as a medic, yes. | 我曾经受过医疗训练 没错 |
[14:06] | You must believe in God. | 你肯定信奉上帝吧 |
[14:10] | What? | 什么 |
[14:13] | You’re like the phoenix. | 你就像凤凰 |
[14:15] | You just rose up from the ashes and now you’re here. | 你从灰烬中重生 来到了这里 |
[14:23] | I’m curious, do you believe in all that stuff– | 我很好奇 你相信那些东西吗… |
[14:27] | God and heaven? | 上帝和天堂 |
[14:34] | No, I do not. | 不 我不信 |
[14:38] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会来这里 |
[14:41] | – I told you, I’m here because– – Yeah, I know, to help me. | -我说了 我来是因为… -我知道 帮我 |
[14:43] | We both know that’s garbage. | 我们都知道那只是一通鬼话 |
[14:47] | What are you, like a reporter? | 你是什么 记者吗 |
[14:51] | Get the big story, | 想要大新闻 |
[14:52] | the– the one woman who survived the plane crash? | 唯一一个从空难中幸存的女人 |
[14:56] | – That would be a big story. – Yes, big story. | -那会是个大新闻 -没错 大新闻 |
[14:58] | Any young reporter would want to get that scoop. | 年轻记者都会想得到这种新闻 |
[15:01] | That does make sense. | 的确说得通 |
[15:09] | – Okay. – “Okay”? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[15:12] | Okay? What, you’re just gonna come into my room | 好吧 你就这么来找我 |
[15:14] | and I’m just gonna tell you my whole story? What about me? | 我就要告诉你我全部的故事 那我呢 |
[15:17] | You’re just gonna sell it to the papers? What about me? | 你准备卖给报社 我呢 |
[15:19] | What about the story that I want? | 我想要的故事呢 |
[15:23] | Well, that’s a fair point. | 说得有道理 |
[15:26] | If it’s your story, | 如果这是你的故事 |
[15:27] | then why don’t you tell it to me? | 那为什么不告诉我呢 |
[15:30] | Who are you, Joan? | 你是谁 乔 |
[15:35] | Oh, God, you’re good. | 天啊 你真厉害 |
[15:37] | Oh, my– oh, you’re good. | 天啊 你真厉害 |
[15:39] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[15:41] | I get it, you come in here and you’re all, | 我明白了 你过来 一副 |
[15:43] | “I’m here to help you.” | “我是来帮你的”样子 |
[15:45] | Yeah, and then I tell you everything. | 然后我就把什么事都告诉你 |
[15:46] | You’re a very– you’re a very good reporter. | 你真是个 你是个很棒的记者 |
[15:48] | Very good. | 很棒 |
[15:54] | All right, well, I finished eating. | 好了 我吃完了 |
[15:55] | I’d like you to leave now. | 我想请你离开 |
[16:05] | I asked you to leave. | 我请你离开 |
[16:08] | But you don’t really want me to. | 但你其实并不像让我走 |
[16:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:19] | – Yes. – Oh. Okay. | -是的 -好吧 |
[16:24] | Well, please, you know, enlighten me. | 拜托你 来 给我指点指点 |
[16:35] | You walked away from a plane crash | 你离开了空难现场 |
[16:37] | and checked into this motel. | 住进了这个旅店 |
[16:39] | You could’ve called your family, but you didn’t. | 你本来可以联系你的家人 但你却没有 |
[16:45] | You’re trapping me. | 你在给我下套 |
[16:47] | You’ve trapped yourself, haven’t you, Joan? | 是你困住了你自己 不是吗 乔 |
[16:50] | I don’t want any– there to be any story about me. | 我不想…我不想我有任何故事 |
[16:54] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[16:56] | Is it because you haven’t decided | 是因为你还没决定 |
[16:58] | what you want your story to be yet? | 你想要有怎样的故事吗 |
[17:02] | Is it because part of you wants to stay here? | 是因为你内心中有一丝想要留在这里吗 |
[17:05] | Call your family, tell them you’re okay. | 联系你的家人 告诉他们你没事 |
[17:08] | Go back to that life. | 回到那种生活 |
[17:10] | It wasn’t a perfect life, but it was a life. | 虽然不算完美 但也算是生活 |
[17:13] | And you put a big down payment on it | 你之前投入了很多 |
[17:15] | and you want to see it through. | 你想得到收获 |
[17:17] | Out of a sense of duty and obligation. | 出于你的责任心 |
[17:23] | But there’s another part of you | 但你内心中还有一部分 |
[17:24] | that wants to walk through that door | 想走出那扇门 |
[17:26] | to a new life entirely. | 迎接全新的生活 |
[17:32] | Tell me, Joan, | 告诉我 乔 |
[17:34] | who was it you were speaking to on the phone just now? | 你刚刚在和谁通电话 |
[17:38] | I’m not judging you. I’m just here to help. | 我没有指责你 我只是来帮你的 |
[17:41] | Were you listening to my conversation? | 你偷听了我说话吗 |
[17:44] | Were you eavesdropping through the door? | 你是在门外偷听吗 |
[17:46] | – That doesn’t matter. – Of course it matters! | -那不重要 -那当然重要了 |
[17:48] | – It’s my life! – I understand that, but– | -这是我的人生 -我明白… |
[17:50] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么都不明白 |
[17:52] | You– you make it sound like it’s this… | 你说得好像 |
[17:56] | simple decision between these two things. | 就是简单的两个选择 |
[18:09] | Joan. | 乔 |
[18:11] | – You need help. – Yes, yes, yes, yes, I do. | -你需要帮助 -是的 是的 我需要 |
[18:15] | I do, I do, I do. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[18:18] | What’s his name, Joan? | 他叫什么 乔 |
[18:22] | Dan can’t help you anymore. | 丹帮不了你了 |
[18:25] | How do you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字 |
[18:27] | Put down the phone. | 把电话放下 |
[18:28] | Are you spying on me? How do you know everything? | 你在监视我吗 你怎么会什么都知道 |
[18:30] | You need to make a decision, Joan. | 你需要做出决定 乔 |
[18:32] | Joan, put the phone down. | 乔 放下电话 |
[18:34] | You’ve got to focus. | 你需要集中注意力 |
[18:38] | – Time is almost up, Joan. – Stop. | -快没有时间了 乔 -闭嘴 |
[18:43] | – This is not the answer that you need. – No. | -这不是你需要的答案 -是的 |
[18:46] | – Joan, you have to choose. – Will you shut up? | -乔 你要做出选择 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[18:49] | – I’m not gonna decide! – Stop! | -我不会决定的 -闭嘴 |
[19:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:04] | Now, it’s time for you to make a decision. | 现在你该做出决定了 |
[19:08] | Would Steven and the children really miss you? | 史蒂夫和孩子们真的会想你吗 |
[19:12] | That’s a big part of this. | 这很重要 |
[19:14] | It’s a hard question. I know it’s very hard for you. | 这个问题很困难 我知道对你来说很困难 |
[19:19] | Perhaps even harder is the question of… | 甚至比他们没了你 |
[19:23] | would they be better off without you? | 会不会更好 这个问题更难 |
[19:26] | ‘Cause you never really were the mother | 因为你从来没有好好 |
[19:28] | or the wife you thought you could be. | 做过你该做的母亲或妻子 |
[19:32] | You were really just a big disappointment. | 你其实总是让他们失望 |
[19:36] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[22:36] | You’ve been contemplating this for too long. | 你考虑太久了 |
[22:40] | Unfortunately… | 很不幸 |
[22:43] | I can’t help you anymore. | 我帮不了你了 |
[22:46] | No, no. Wait. | 不 不 等等 |
[22:52] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[22:55] | What are we gonna do about my story? | 我的故事怎么办 |
[22:59] | What– what’s gonna happen to me? | 我…我会怎么样 |
[23:03] | What would you like to happen? | 你希望会怎么样 |
[23:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:11] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[24:26] | We interrupt this program for a local emergency alert. | 节目暂停 现在播报本地紧急警报 |
[24:30] | Important news will follow. | 接下来播报重要新闻 |
[24:34] | I’m Don Gordon with “BTV News.” | 我是电视新闻台的唐·戈登 |
[24:36] | The National Weather Service | 国家气象局 |
[24:37] | has issued a severe flash flood warning. | 发布了严重的山洪预警 |
[24:46] | Local authorities are now fully mobilized. – | 当局现正充分地调配人手 |
[24:49] | This is not a test. | 这不是演习 |