时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | Hi, I’m Gene. | 你好 我是吉恩 |
[01:47] | I’m Gene. | 我是吉恩 |
[01:50] | It’s me. Gene. | 是我 吉恩 |
[02:09] | Yes? | 是谁 |
[02:11] | Uh, hello? | 你好 |
[02:13] | Hi. Is it, uh… | 你好 你是… |
[02:16] | is it you? | 是你吗 |
[02:18] | Yes. It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:24] | – Hey. Gene? – Hi. | -吉恩吗 -你好 |
[02:26] | – Dan? – Yeah. | -你是丹 -是的 |
[02:27] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | Please. Come in. | 请进 |
[02:41] | This is nice. | 布置得真好 |
[02:43] | – Is it OK? – Yeah. Sure. | -你还满意吗 -当然 |
[02:45] | – OK. – Wait. Why do you ask? | -好吧 -等等 你为什么这么问 |
[02:47] | Oh, I don’t know, I didn’t know, you know, | 我不知道 |
[02:50] | what you were expecting. | 我不知道你期待什么 |
[02:51] | And– or used to. So, I– | 或者说习惯什么 |
[02:55] | No, it’s really nice. | 真的很好 |
[02:57] | I– I like the flower. | 我喜欢花 |
[03:00] | And the candles. And the dining table. | 还有蜡烛 还有餐桌 |
[03:02] | It’s just– It’s nice. | 非常好 |
[03:05] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[03:08] | Yeah, it’s all lovely. | 这些都很好看 |
[03:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[03:12] | for setting all this up. | 准备这一切 |
[03:17] | Hey, uh, it’s OK if we’re a little nervous, right? | 我们有点紧张是正常的 对吧 |
[03:21] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[03:23] | – Yes. – OK, good. | -是的 -好的 |
[03:25] | – Yeah. – You seemed really calm. | -是的 -你看起来很冷静 |
[03:26] | Oh, I am so not calm. | 我很不冷静 |
[03:29] | No, I– I’m… | 我… |
[03:30] | utterly aflutter. | 完全激动 |
[03:33] | I don’t know why I said that. Sorry. | 我不知道我为什么这么说 抱歉 |
[03:35] | No, no. I liked it. “Utterly aflutter.” | 不 我很喜欢 “完全激动” |
[03:37] | It’s poetic. | 很有诗意 |
[03:38] | – Yeah. – And it’s true. | -好吧 -是真的 |
[03:41] | I feel that way too. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[03:47] | Maybe we just, uh, dive in? | 要不我们开始吧 |
[03:49] | – I’d like that. – OK. | -我很乐意 -好的 |
[03:56] | Let’s see. | 我来找找 |
[03:58] | Oh. Here you go. | 给你 |
[04:04] | 18 19 20 18, 19, 20. | |
[04:08] | Get you some water. | 给你点水喝 |
[04:15] | What’s this one? | 这是干什么的 |
[04:17] | – That is tranexamic acid. – What’s that? | -这是凝血酸 -那是什么 |
[04:20] | Uh, it helps regulate the female menstrual cycle. | 它有助于调节女性的月经周期 |
[04:24] | And it slows down bleeding. | 它能减缓出血 |
[04:27] | – So, you know, just in case. – That’s smart. | -只是以防万一 -机智的做法 |
[04:30] | – Right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[04:37] | Oh. Yes, please. | 可以 我没问题 |
[04:38] | OK, good. | 好的 很好 |
[04:40] | I didn’t know if you were a drinker, | 我不知道你喝不喝酒 |
[04:42] | and I didn’t want you to think I’m some kind of boozer | 我不想让你觉得我是个酒鬼 |
[04:45] | or–or something. | 之类的 |
[04:51] | Hmm. Nice. | 很好 |
[05:03] | – Thank you. – There you go. | -谢谢你 -给你 |
[05:09] | Uh, to, uh, the perfect night. | 致美好的夜晚 |
[05:13] | Perfect night. | 美好的夜晚 |
[05:14] | – Where we can just– – Where we can just be exactly who we want– | -我们能成为 -我们能成为想要之人 |
[05:17] | – Jinx. – Jinx. | -厄运走开 -厄运走开 |
[05:18] | Ah! Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:21] | – That’s twice– – In a row. | -连续 -两次 |
[05:24] | – This is crazy. – I know. | -太合拍了 -我懂 |
[05:29] | Every–everything OK? | 你还好吗 |
[05:32] | Yeah, yeah, um… | 没事 没事 |
[05:34] | I think I might already be starting to feel it. | 我想我已经感觉到了 |
[05:37] | Really. It said 20 minutes. | 真的吗 上面写着20分钟 |
[05:39] | Up to 20 minutes. | 最多20分钟 |
[05:41] | Also maybe considering the dosage… | 也许和剂量有关 |
[05:44] | Right. Right, OK. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:45] | Um, let’s get everything ready. | 让我们来准备好 |
[05:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:29] | Shall we, uh, get this out of the way? | 要不我们先来录音吧 |
[06:32] | Oh. Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:35] | – I, Gene– – I, Dan– | -我是吉恩… -我是丹… |
[06:39] | Jinx. | 扫把星 |
[06:40] | It’s like we’re the same person or something. | 听着还以为我们是同一个人呢 |
[06:41] | I know. There’s an air of kismet about all of it. I– | 是啊 好像命中注定了一样 我… |
[06:44] | Aw, I just said there’s an air of kismet. | 我刚刚竟然说命中注定 |
[06:46] | Now who’s the poet? | 现在谁才是诗人啊 |
[06:48] | Ok. | 来吧 |
[06:51] | I, Dan Bender, am of sound mind | 我是丹·本德尔 本人神志清晰 |
[06:53] | and have previously agreed to everything that I will do | 我同意我今晚所做的一切 |
[06:56] | and that will be done to me tonight. | 以及即将发生在我身上的事 |
[06:58] | I, Gene Gerkin, | 我是吉恩·格肯 |
[07:00] | am also of sound mind, | 本人神志清晰 |
[07:02] | and have previously agreed to everything that I will do | 我同意我今晚所做的一切 |
[07:05] | and that will be done to me tonight. | 以及即将发生在我身上的事 |
[07:08] | Great. You okay? | 搞定 你准备好了吗 |
[07:12] | Yeah, I think just a few more minutes, | 嗯 再给我几分钟 |
[07:15] | just to make sure everything’s in the right place. | 我想确保一切准备就绪 |
[07:18] | You got it. Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[07:22] | I can’t believe this night is finally here. | 我真的难以相信这一晚终于到来了 |
[07:25] | – I know, right? – After all these months? | -我懂的 -经过这几个月的时间 |
[07:28] | All this correspondence? All this not knowing? | 我们之间的通信 一切的未知因素 |
[07:31] | I’m just happy you came. | 我很开心你能来 |
[07:33] | I’m happy you came. | 我也是啊 |
[07:35] | I have to admit, for a while I was starting to worry | 我不得不承认 我有担心过 |
[07:37] | that this was just gonna turn out to be a big… joke. | 这最终只是变成一个巨大的…笑话 |
[07:40] | – Me too. – Really? | -我也这样想过 -真的吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah. Sure. I mean, | 是啊 当然 我意思是 |
[07:43] | you and I, we understand this, | 你和我 我们都理解这件事 |
[07:45] | but I don’t think a lot of other people would. | 但我想其他人并不是 |
[07:55] | Gene? | 吉恩 |
[07:56] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[07:59] | I think– I think I’m ready now. | 我想 我现在准备好了 |
[08:03] | OK, Dan. OK. | 好的 丹 来吧 |
[08:19] | – OK. Here, buddy. – Thanks. | -来吧 躺这 兄弟 -谢谢 |
[08:25] | – OK. – Watch your head. | -好 -小心头 |
[08:27] | There you go. | 躺好了 |
[09:19] | You ready, Dan? | 你准备好了吗 丹 |
[09:22] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[09:24] | Ok. | 好 |
[09:33] | – Did you get it? – I got it. | -搞定了吗 -搞定了 |
[09:40] | You hold that. | 你先扶一下 |
[09:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[09:49] | Nice. Nice. | 不错 不错 |
[10:19] | It smells… good. | 它闻起来… 有点香啊 |
[10:21] | I know, right? I wa– I wasn’t expecting that. | 我知道 我… 我也没想过是这味道 |
[10:25] | Were you? | 你呢 |
[10:27] | No. | 我也没有 |
[10:28] | It smells like… | 闻起来像… |
[10:30] | nothing I’ve ever– ever smelled before. | 我以前从来没有闻过的味道 |
[10:33] | – Right? – Yeah, agreed. | -对吗 -同意 |
[10:34] | – It’s weird. – It smells incredible. | -真是奇怪 -好香啊 |
[10:36] | Yeah. It really, really does. | 真的 好香 |
[10:44] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[10:46] | How you doin’? How’s the bleeding? | 你的伤口还好吗 出血情况怎么样 |
[10:49] | It’s under control for now. | 暂时还行 |
[10:52] | OK, great. | 嗯 那就好 |
[10:53] | Let’s just get you over here. | 先扶你过来这边 |
[10:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:57] | There you go. | 坐好了 |
[11:09] | Ok. | 来 |
[11:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:22] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:24] | No, I mean, thank you… | 不 我是想感谢你… |
[11:26] | for doing for me– with me– | 和我一起… 帮我做这… |
[11:29] | what nobody else seems to understand. | 别人无法理解的事 |
[11:32] | Thank you for the same. | 我也感谢有你 |
[11:35] | I mean, I’m excited for this. And for my turn next. | 我为此感到很兴奋 等下就轮到我了 |
[11:39] | It didn’t hurt much at all, by the way. | 其实也没有多疼 |
[11:44] | Shall we? | 我们开动吧 |
[11:45] | Before it gets cold? | 趁还没有凉 |
[11:53] | This is the police! Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[11:55] | – Jesus Christ. – What? | -我的天 -怎么回事 |
[12:08] | Open up! | 开门 |
[12:10] | Coming! I’m just getting out of the bathroom! | 来啦 我刚从浴室里面出来 |
[12:13] | OK, come on, come on, come on. | 来来来 |
[12:15] | Come on. | 来 |
[12:19] | OK. Stay in here | 待在里面 |
[12:21] | and don’t come out no matter what. | 不管发生什么事都别出来 |
[12:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:28] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[12:35] | – It’s so good! – Really? | -太好吃了 -真的吗 |
[12:36] | – What’s that? – Nothing! Just a sec! | -什么 -没什么 稍等一下 |
[12:42] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[12:51] | Oh. So good. | 太好吃了 |
[12:56] | If you don’t open this door, | 如果你不开门 |
[12:57] | I’m gonna be forced to break it down. | 我就只能破门而入了 |
[12:58] | Sorry. Coming! | 抱歉 来了 |
[13:02] | How can I help you, Officer? | 有什么事吗 警官 |
[13:04] | Why did it take you so long to open this door? | 字幕你为什么花了这么久才开门 |
[13:07] | I told you. I was in the bathroom. | 我说了 我在厕所里 |
[13:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:22] | – M-My name? – Yes, your name. | -我的名字 -对 你的名字 |
[13:24] | – Gene. – Gene what? | -吉恩 -姓什么 |
[13:25] | Gene Gerkin! | 吉恩·格肯 |
[13:28] | Is there a Dan Bender here with you tonight? | 你今晚有没有和一个叫丹·本德尔的人一起 |
[13:32] | Uh, I don’t know anyone by that name. | 我不认识这个人 |
[13:35] | Well, who’s all this for? | 这是给谁准备的 |
[13:37] | Um, for me. My friend. | 给我自己 我的朋友 |
[13:45] | Let’s see here. | 我来看看 |
[13:48] | Jill Bender. | 吉尔·本德尔 |
[13:51] | She found some unusual and cryptic emails | 她上周在她丈夫电脑上 |
[13:53] | on her husband Dan’s computer last week. | 发现了一些不正常的加密电邮 |
[13:56] | She did not divulge the content, but became concerned. | 她没有声张 但是很担心 |
[14:00] | She followed him here | 她跟踪他来到了这里 |
[14:01] | and watched him walk into this room | 看着他在两分钟前 |
[14:04] | ten minutes ago. | 进了这个房间 |
[14:06] | She called us to check it out, | 她让我们来看看 |
[14:07] | as she had reason to fear his life, | 因为她根据这些电邮 |
[14:10] | based on his emails. | 有理由担心他的生命 |
[14:14] | You want to tell me where he’s at? | 你想告诉我他在哪里吗 |
[14:18] | You know, I have to ask, | 我必须要问 |
[14:20] | isn’t this something you generally need a warrant for? | 你难道不需要搞个搜查令之类的吗 |
[14:24] | I suggest you tell me where the gentleman is. | 我建议你告诉我这位先生在哪里 |
[14:27] | I understand that, | 我理解 |
[14:28] | it’s just I paid for this hotel room | 我付钱定了这个房间 |
[14:31] | and I’m not doing anything wrong here. | 我什么都没做错 |
[14:34] | Is he here? | 他在这里吗 |
[14:40] | Is he hiding? | 他躲着吗 |
[15:10] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[15:27] | Why’d you scream? | 你为什么要叫 |
[15:30] | I don’t know. I mean, you scared me. | 我不知道 你吓到我了 |
[15:33] | Y-You know, you just come in here and disrupt my evening– | 你就这么冲进来打扰到我… |
[15:36] | If you see Dan Bender, tell him his wife | 如果你看到了丹·本德尔 告诉他他的妻子 |
[15:38] | is looking for him and to go home. | 正在找他 赶紧回家 |
[15:41] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:44] | What? | 干什么 |
[15:46] | I want your name and badge number, please. | 我要你的名字和警徽号 |
[15:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:56] | I mean, your actions here tonight | 你今晚的行为 |
[15:57] | are in total violation of my rights! | 完全是侵犯了我的权利 |
[16:01] | And I plan on filing a report. | 我要举报你 |
[16:10] | You gonna file a report? | 你要举报我 |
[16:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:13] | Yeah, I think I just might. | 我觉得很有可能 |
[16:15] | -Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[16:17] | Both of you get down! Down on the ground! | 都给我趴下 趴在地上 |
[16:19] | Please, just hold on. I can ex– | 拜托 等等 我能解释 |
[16:21] | Ow! Damn! Gah! | 该死 |
[16:24] | Fuck! Ahh! | 操 |
[16:27] | Please! Just let me– | 拜托 让我 |
[16:36] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[16:38] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[16:40] | Don’t you fuckin’ move! | 别给我动 |
[16:42] | This is Pankin, I’m at the motel near the parkway. | 我是潘金 我在主道边上的汽车旅馆 |
[16:45] | – I need backup. – Please! | -我需要增援 -拜托 |
[16:47] | – Let me just explain! – Stay down. | -让我解释一下 -不许起来 |
[16:49] | Stay the fuck down. | 不许起来 |
[16:51] | I have two males, | 有两名男性 |
[16:52] | two gay males– | 两名同性恋男性 |
[16:53] | No, we’re not gay. I have a wife. | 不 我们不是同性恋 我有妻子 |
[16:56] | Even if we were, what does that have to do with it? | 就算我们是 那又怎么了 |
[16:58] | Some crazy fucked-up shit happening here | 这里发生了一些非常可怕的事 |
[17:01] | like some kind of Silence of the Lambs shit. | 就像《沉默的羔羊》里一样 |
[17:03] | We’re not doing anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[17:05] | What?! You guys are cuttin’ off each other’s dicks | 什么 你们在割下对方的屌 |
[17:09] | – and fuckin’ eating ’em, man. – So? | -并吃掉 -所以呢 |
[17:15] | Stay down. | 别起来 |
[17:17] | It’s not illegal. | 这不是违法的 |
[17:18] | You’re telling me assault isn’t illegal? | 你是说伤害罪是不违法的 |
[17:20] | – We have a tape. – That’s right. | -我们有录音 -没错 |
[17:22] | I have a recording. Full consent, both sides. | 我有录音 双方完全同意 |
[17:26] | It’s not assault. | 这不是伤害罪 |
[17:27] | – Cannibalism, fucker. – Not a crime. It’s not a crime. | -食人 混蛋 -不是罪 这不是犯罪 |
[17:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:37] | – Fuck. – What happened here? | -操 -怎么回事 |
[17:40] | I think this one agreed to have his dick cut off | 我认为这个人同意割下他的屌 |
[17:42] | – so the other one could eat it. – We split it. | -给这个人吃 -我们分着吃 |
[17:45] | But we agreed on it beforehand. | 但是我们事先就同意了 |
[17:46] | It’s all planned out. | 全都是计划好的 |
[17:48] | If I may. | 别紧张 |
[17:53] | OK. I, Dan Bender, | 我是丹·本德尔 |
[17:56] | am of sound mind | 本人神志清晰 |
[17:57] | and have previously agreed to everything that I will do | 我同意我今晚所做的一切 |
[18:00] | and that will be done to me tonight. | 以及即将发生在我身上的事 |
[18:07] | – You OK, sir? – Yeah, man. | -你没事吧 先生 -没事 |
[18:09] | You’ll need medical attention at some point. | 你可能需要医疗处理 |
[18:12] | Yeah, I got bandages for now, | 我暂时包了绷带 |
[18:14] | so… we prepared. | 所以 我们早已准备好了 |
[18:19] | So what else happened here tonight? | 那今晚还发生了什么 |
[18:20] | Uh, she barged in without a warrant. | 她没有搜查令就冲了进来 |
[18:23] | ‘Cause they were doing some crazy, illegal-ass shit! | 因为他们在做一些疯狂违法的事 |
[18:25] | It’s not illegal! Jeez, how many times do we have to tell you? | 这不是违法的 我们还要和你说几次 |
[18:30] | We didn’t have probable cause. | 我们没有正当理由 |
[18:31] | He cut his dick off. He cut his dick off. | 他切掉了他的屌 他切掉了他的屌 |
[18:34] | That’s assault. | 这就是伤害罪 |
[18:51] | It’s really not? | 真的不是吗 |
[18:53] | It’s fucking weird, but it’s not illegal. | 很奇怪 但的确不是违法的 |
[18:57] | And technically, it’s not assault, with consent. | 严格上来说 双方同意就不算伤害 |
[18:59] | Which is exactly what we’ve been trying to tell her. | 我就是想跟她说这个意思 |
[19:05] | Sir, you also OK with what’s happening here? | 先生 你也认可发生的一切吗 |
[19:07] | Up until you guys barged in | 直到你们冲进来 |
[19:09] | and ruined our lovely evening, sure. | 毁了我们美好的一晚前是的 |
[19:16] | Uh, you’ll want to get that looked at sooner rather than later. | 你最好早点去医院处理一下 |
[19:25] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[19:42] | Jeez. | 上帝啊 |
[19:59] | Shall we continue? | 我们继续吗 |
[20:02] | We shall. | 好的 |
[20:05] | Bottom drawer. | 最下面的抽屉 |
[20:23] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah. I got this. | 我可以的 |
[20:39] | Do you believe those police officers? | 这些警察也太令人难以置信了 |
[20:41] | Who the hell do they think they are? | 他们以为自己是谁 |
[20:43] | Ah, they just don’t understand. | 他们就是不理解 |
[20:46] | These are our basic human rights, you know? | 这是我们的基本人权 |
[20:48] | I know. What are we gonna do? | 我知道 我们怎么办 |
[20:51] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[20:53] | Hey, I don’t want them to ruin our night. | 我不想让他们毁掉我们的这一晚 |
[20:57] | – You’re right. – OK? | -你说得对 -好吗 |
[20:58] | I say we forgive and forget. | 我们就宽恕 遗忘吧 |
[21:02] | That’s very sweet of you, Dan. | 你真好 丹 |
[21:04] | I’m inspired. | 我深受鼓舞 |
[21:07] | Think I’m gonna forgive ’em. | 那我原谅他们吧 |
[21:26] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[21:28] | I’m so ready. | 万全准备好了 |
[21:33] | What do you think mine’s gonna taste like? | 你觉得我的尝起来会是怎么样的 |
[21:37] | If I had to bet, | 非要我说的话 |
[21:39] | I would say… delicious. | 我觉得应该…很美味 |
[21:42] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[21:44] | Delicious. | 美味 |
[21:47] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你是对的 |
[23:03] | You are not here! | 你不在这里 |
[23:08] | I’m inside the wall. | 我在墙壁里 |