时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:41] | I am so sorry. I have the wrong room. | 真抱歉 我走错房间了 |
[00:43] | – Uh, no, it’s fine. Come in. – I completely apologize. | -不 没事 进来吧 -真心抱歉 |
[00:45] | No, please! Please, I insist. Come in. | 别走 请进 进来吧 我坚持 请进 |
[00:47] | – Really? – Wow! Please come in. | -真的吗 -请进 |
[00:50] | Wh– Please! You should come inside. Come inside. | 请把 你应该进来 进来吧 |
[00:52] | Don’t be shy. What a surprise. | 别害羞 真是个惊喜 |
[00:54] | It’s nice to have company. | 有人作伴很好 |
[00:56] | This is the right room. I promise you. | 这里就是正确的房间 我保证 |
[00:59] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[01:00] | – I’m Rosie. Hi. – Come on in! Hey! | -我叫罗茜 -进来吧 |
[01:02] | – I’m Erol. – OK. Nice to meet you. Um– | -我是埃罗尔 -很高兴见到你 |
[01:05] | Make yourself comfortable. I haven’t seen anyone for days. | 别拘束 我已经很多天没见过别人了 |
[01:07] | This is a nice room, this is much bigger– | 这房间真不错 好宽敞 |
[01:09] | How much are you paying per night? My room’s like half this size. | 你这屋每晚多少钱 我的房间只有一半大 |
[01:12] | – I live here, actually. Yeah. – You live here? Oh, cool. OK. | -其实我住在这 -你住在这 不错 |
[01:16] | – Yeah, shut the door. – Yeah, I’m just worried, | -是啊 关门吧 -我就是有点担心 |
[01:19] | I meant to find– We’re staying in 217. | 我是想找 我们住在217房间 |
[01:21] | The hallway is really… funny, and I– | 走廊非常的奇怪 然后我… |
[01:23] | – Shut the door. That’s fine. – But anyway, yeah. | -关上门 没关系的 -总而言之 好吧 |
[01:26] | Yeah, it’s tricky. But you’re here now, | 是啊 找到房间不容易 但你来了 |
[01:27] | – and that’s all that matters. – Yeah. | -这才是最重要的 -是啊 |
[01:30] | Well, gee, what a nice surprise. | 天哪 真是个惊喜 |
[01:32] | Oh, are you an artist? Look at that! | 你是艺术家吗 看看这个 |
[01:34] | I tell you what, it’s a little– | 我跟你说 这有点 |
[01:36] | Why don’t you make yourself comfortable? | 不如你让自己舒服些 |
[01:37] | – Get out of that, um… – Get out of this…? | -脱掉那个 -脱掉这个什么 |
[01:39] | This– This thing. | 这个东西 |
[01:40] | It’s a little warm in here. Take that off. | 屋里比较暖和 脱了吧 |
[01:44] | I guess it is kind of warm. | 的确是比较热 |
[01:46] | – Um, OK. – Yeah. | -行吧 -没错 |
[01:48] | That’s nice. That’s very nice. | 不错 非常好 |
[01:51] | Yeah. That’s good. | 没错 就这样 |
[01:53] | Yeah, just throw it– just toss it anywhere. | 随便 随便扔哪都行 |
[01:56] | Great, great, great. | 好极了 太棒了 |
[01:58] | So, yeah, um… | 对 |
[02:00] | j-just… | 就这样 |
[02:02] | make yourself comfortable. | 让你自己更舒服些 |
[02:03] | You’ve seen me, I’m in my underwear. | 你都把我看光啦 我穿着内裤呢 |
[02:06] | You should take that skirt off. | 你也该把衬衫脱了 |
[02:08] | You know, get yourself in your… underwear. | 你懂的 也只穿着内裤 |
[02:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:13] | Oh that’s– that’s nice. Wow. | 不错 太棒了 |
[02:15] | Nice legs. You a dancer? | 腿真美 你是舞蹈家吗 |
[02:18] | Ballerina? Something? With legs like that. | 芭蕾舞女 还是其他的 这腿太棒了 |
[02:20] | – Very nice. – I just don’t know if I should do this, | -非常美 -我不知道自己该不该这么做 |
[02:22] | ’cause my husband is in the room, like, four rows down, | 因为我丈夫就在旁边房间 大概隔了四间 |
[02:27] | and I have a kid, and she’s got a fever– | 而且我有孩子 她还发着烧 |
[02:29] | Don’t talk about a husband and kid. Just be anonymous. | 别说什么丈夫孩子 当一个神秘女子吧 |
[02:32] | I don’t want to know any backstory or anything like that. | 我不想知道任何背景故事或其他相关的 |
[02:34] | Just keep it physical. That was great, what you– | 只要身体肉欲 刚才挺好 |
[02:36] | I think she’s a real person. She’s a real backstory. | 我觉得她是个真实的人 有真实的幕后故事 |
[02:41] | Be primal. | 保持原始的本能 |
[02:41] | – Don’t talk. – Is that what you want? | -别说话 -你想要那样吗 |
[02:43] | Want a little primal woman just roll in here? | 想要一个原始的女人窜进来 |
[02:46] | OK, great. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[02:49] | Gimme a second! | 等一会 |
[02:53] | – Meow. – What’s this? | -喵 -怎么回事 |
[02:59] | It seems that a weird feral… kitty has wandered into my room. | 看起来一只奇怪的流浪猫游荡进了我的房间 |
[03:04] | A rabid kitty, it seems like. | 看起来是一只疯猫 |
[03:07] | It’s a pretty kitty. | 猫咪很漂亮 |
[03:08] | Beautiful. | 很美丽 |
[03:10] | That’s nice. Very beautiful. | 很棒 很美 |
[03:17] | Oh, that’s nice. Yeah, that’s nice. | 很好 好极了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, wait a second. | 等等 |
[03:22] | No, no, don’t do that. Don’t do the meowing thing. | 别那么做 别学猫叫 |
[03:24] | That’s, uh, it’s taking me out of it a little bit. | 这让我有点出戏 |
[03:28] | – I’m a cat. – I like that you’re being primal, | -我是一只猫 -我喜欢你保持原始本能 |
[03:31] | I like that you’re being a kitty, | 我喜欢你装作一只猫 |
[03:32] | but don’t talk– you know that. | 但是不要说话 |
[03:34] | But here’s the thing. | 但是 |
[03:35] | It’s the meowing is kinda taking me out of it. | 学猫叫让我有点出戏 |
[03:39] | Do you want to do it? Maybe it’s your turn. | 你行你上 也许该你试试了 |
[03:41] | – I’m not gonna do this. – I’m done. It’s your turn. | -我才不要 -我不干了 该你了 |
[03:45] | You know, I just don’t know what– | 我实在不知道 |
[03:49] | Oh, my God, I’m in the– Sorry, I’m in the wrong room. | 天哪 抱歉 我进错房间了 |
[03:50] | No, I think you’re in the right room. | 不 我认为这就是你要进的房间 |
[03:53] | No, come in. Please. | 进来吧 请 |
[03:56] | I shouldn’t. | 我不应该那么做 |
[03:57] | I think you should. | 我认为你应该进来 |
[03:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[04:00] | I have this guitar right here, | 我这有把吉他 |
[04:02] | and I just need somebody to play it for me. | 我正好需要有人为我弹奏 |
[04:05] | – This guitar? – Yeah. Do you think– | -这把吉他吗 -对 你能不能 |
[04:07] | Do you play guitar? | 你会弹吉他吗 |
[04:09] | Actually, I play a little guitar. | 其实我会一点 |
[04:11] | – Oh, really? – A pluck. Just a little. | -真的吗 -随便拨两下 |
[04:14] | Wow, you’re so innocent and shy. | 你真是天真又羞涩 |
[04:17] | Do you like guitar? | 你喜欢吉他吗 |
[04:19] | Um, I do. Wow, that’s very sexy. | 喜欢 非常性感 |
[04:21] | What happens when someone plays the guitar? | 又是有人弹吉他会怎么样 |
[04:23] | Well? What happens? | 会怎么样 |
[04:25] | Oh, I mean, all kinds of things can happen. | 什么都有可能发生 |
[04:28] | Well, let me just take this off. | 我把这个脱了 |
[04:31] | – Ow. My God. – What’s under there? | -天哪 -衣服下面有什么 |
[04:33] | Actually, this does not feel good. | 实际上这感觉不太好 |
[04:37] | I’m a little rusty. I haven’t been playing much lately, | 我有点生疏了 我最近没怎么弹 |
[04:40] | but I’ll give it my– | 不过我会尽力 |
[04:42] | Yeah, thanks, stranger. | 谢谢你 陌生人 |
[04:46] | *There’s this girl wearing blue* | *这有个女孩身着蓝色* |
[04:49] | *I really don’t know what to do* | *我真的不知道该怎么办* |
[04:52] | *I got a pretty good idea what we should do* | *我有个好主意 我知道我们该干什么* |
[04:55] | *We should screw, we should screw, we should screw* | *我们应该干 我们应该干 我们应该干* |
[04:58] | And make a baby! | 并生个宝宝 |
[04:59] | *Yes, I guess we should make a baby* | *没错 我想我们是该生个宝宝* |
[05:03] | *Yes, no, maybe* | *没错 不 也许* |
[05:06] | *I guess it’s gonna drive us crazy* | *我觉得这会让我们疯狂* |
[05:08] | *But yes, let’s make a baby, make a baby, make a baby* | *但是没错 我们来生个宝宝 生个宝宝* |
[05:13] | – Hi, baby. – Hello! | -宝宝 -你好 |
[05:16] | Um, I’m Erol, I’m your– | 我是埃罗尔 我是你的 |
[05:17] | if everything goes well, I’m gonna be your father, and… | 如果一切顺利的话 我会是你的爸爸 |
[05:20] | And I’m Rosie, I’m gon– I’m your mom. | 我是罗西 我会…我是你妈妈 |
[05:23] | Right now, it’s December 18th, 2018, | 现在是2018年12月18日 |
[05:26] | and I know you’re out in heaven, | 我知道你现在在天上 |
[05:29] | hanging out with the spirits, | 和其他灵魂一起 |
[05:31] | but we’re really excited for you to come down | 但我们很期待你能顺着 |
[05:33] | through all of the celestial orbits | 这些轨道下来 |
[05:37] | and join me and my ovaries, | 进到我和我的卵巢内 |
[05:39] | and your dad tonight | 今晚你爸爸 |
[05:41] | is going to use the sperm inside of his… penis to– | 要用他的…阴茎里的精子 |
[05:45] | – Testicles. First in my testicles. – Oh, is it? | -蛋蛋 先在我蛋蛋里 -是吗 |
[05:47] | It will shoot out of my penis. | 会从我的阴茎里射出来 |
[05:49] | Anyway, and then it’s gonna come into me, | 反正会射到我体内 |
[05:50] | and you’re gonna be formed. | 然后就有你了 |
[05:53] | And that’s the important thing you said, | 你说的话中有很重要的一点 |
[05:54] | which is, um, where the sperm resides, | 精子本来是藏在 |
[05:57] | not in the celestial heavens, but in my testicles, | 不是在天堂里 而是在我的睾丸里 |
[06:00] | which are a sac of two testes. | 两个睾丸的囊 |
[06:03] | It’s a little more magical than just that, | 但是比那更有魔法一点 |
[06:05] | because you have a soul, | 因为你有灵魂 |
[06:07] | and we know that souls come from God, | 我们都知道灵魂来自于上帝 |
[06:09] | and that’s– God is inside of all of us. | 那…每个人心中都有上帝 |
[06:14] | Which is part of the reason I don’t believe, really, in God, | 这也是我不相信上帝的部分原因 |
[06:16] | because if God’s inside of us, | 因为 如果上帝在我们心中 |
[06:18] | I don’t really believe in myself, | 我不是很相信我自己 |
[06:19] | so it’s hard to believe in a God of the kingdom of– | 所以很难相信天国的上帝… |
[06:22] | It’s a joke. That’s– | 这是个玩笑 那是… |
[06:24] | You don’t believe in anything. | 你什么都不相信 |
[06:26] | Look at your mother. | 看看你妈妈 |
[06:27] | She’s so fucking beautiful! | 她真他妈美 |
[06:30] | What is she doing with me? That’s the big mystery here. | 她在和我干什么 这是最大的迷 |
[06:32] | – No. – You know? | -不 -你知道吗 |
[06:33] | You’re a wildly charismatic and strange… | 你是一个非常有魅力又奇怪… |
[06:36] | and mysterious human being. | 又神秘的家伙 |
[06:38] | Anyway, we are going to make you now. | 不管怎么样 我们现在要造你了 |
[06:42] | – What’s that? – We can put it down and just get to it. | -怎么了 -我们能放下来开始干正事 |
[06:45] | No, let’s set the camera on the bed there, | 不 我们就把相机放在床边 |
[06:47] | and then we’ll shoot the act of the conception, that’s the plan. | 然后我们拍下我们的一举一动 说好的吧 |
[06:50] | Right? To shoot the– the actual– | 对吧 拍下真正的… |
[06:54] | I don’t think we need to make a porn video. | 我觉得我们不用拍一段黄片 |
[06:56] | We’re just making, like, a loving– | 只要拍一段有爱的… |
[06:58] | I thought this was just like foreplay. | 我觉得就只是个前戏 |
[07:00] | No, it won’t be a porn movie, | 不 这不是个小黄片 |
[07:01] | I’m not gonna show anything like penetration– | 我不会录下插入的部分 |
[07:03] | – We got this motel for a conception. – Hold on a second. Let’s– | -我们来这旅馆是为了怀孕 -等等 我们 |
[07:06] | I thought that was the point of this. | 我以为那才是重点 |
[07:08] | You said that I could do this. | 你说我可以这么做的 |
[07:09] | You said that we could shoot, like, make– document– | 你说我们可以拍个纪录片 |
[07:11] | You know when I say I have a boundary, | 你知道当我说我有底线 |
[07:13] | and then you cross the boundary, | 但你越过了那条线 |
[07:14] | and then I say, “You just crossed my boundary”? | 然后我说你刚超过了我的底线的时候 |
[07:16] | You’re crossing my boundary. | 你真的超过了我的底线 |
[07:23] | – Oh, baby. – You feel good. | -宝贝 -你真棒 |
[07:25] | OK, so when you cum, | 好吧 你射的时候 |
[07:27] | you just have to stay inside me for a little bit | 你得在我里面多待一会 |
[07:29] | – so that the semen doesn’t all fall out of me. – Yeah, I got it. | -这样精子才不会都漏出去 -我知道了 |
[07:35] | And I’m gonna put my legs up against the wall | 我要把我的腿抬起来靠在墙上 |
[07:36] | for like an hour and a half, just so you know. | 保持一个半小时左右 跟你说一下 |
[07:39] | Yeah, I got you. Baby, you feel so good. | 我知道了 宝贝 你真棒 |
[07:41] | And just really thrust when you cum, | 你射的时候插深一点 |
[07:43] | so it goes into my cervix. | 那样才能进入到我的子宫里 |
[07:44] | I got it. I got it. I understand. | 我知道 我知道 我明白 |
[07:50] | – Are you ready? – I’m gonna cum. | -你准备好了吗 -我要射了 |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah! Oh, I love you so– | 我太爱你了 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God! You are filming! | 我的天 你在录像 |
[07:54] | – No, I’m not. – You’re filming! | -不 我没有 -你在录像 |
[07:56] | – Oh, my God, put that down. – I’m so close. | -老天 把它放下 -我很接近了 |
[08:00] | – Get off me. Get off me. – I’m just shooting a part of it. | -从我身上下去 -我只录了一部分 |
[08:02] | You knew we were gonna– we were shooting a video– | 我们之前都说了要录个视频 |
[08:05] | No. You never respect anybody’s boundaries. | 不 你从没有尊重过任何人的底线 |
[08:07] | Do you wanna do this or not? I’m so close. | 你还想不想做了 我快射了 |
[08:10] | – Oh, my God. – It’s not about boundaries. | -我的天 -这和底线无关 |
[08:12] | – Let go of me! – The idea was to shoot the special night. | -放开我 -本来的打算是录下特殊的一晚 |
[08:15] | – Baby, please? – Get off. | -宝贝 求你了 -走开 |
[08:19] | Listen, baby, I’m sorry, OK? | 宝贝 对不起 好吗 |
[08:20] | Put that away. Will you just put it away? | 把那放下 你能不能把那放下 |
[08:22] | – Why? – You’re so beautiful. | -为什么 -你这么美 |
[08:24] | It’s a nice document to have, like when– | 这是个很好的纪念 就像 |
[08:26] | I won’t shoot anything if you don’t want me to. | 如果你不想 我不会录下任何东西的 |
[08:29] | I thought the idea was we’re gonna shoot the special night… | 我以为我们打算录下这特别的一晚 |
[08:32] | and preserve it, to, like, our actual conception | 然后保存好这段 |
[08:35] | of a baby that we’re doing together. | 我们的孩子诞生的过程 |
[08:37] | I want to do what Richard Linklater did, | 我想像理查德·林克莱特一样 |
[08:39] | and take it even further, you know what I mean, | 并做的更多 你知道我的意思 |
[08:40] | with “Boyhood.” | 就像《少年时代》 |
[08:42] | Well, Richard Linklater is an actual artist. | 理查德·林克莱特是个真正的艺术家 |
[08:45] | Thanks. I mean, I mean– | 谢谢 我是说 |
[08:49] | You know what? Nothing makes me feel better | 你知道吗 没什么比试着毁掉你的自尊 |
[08:50] | than trying to ruin your self-esteem. | 让我觉得更好的了 |
[08:53] | I don’t need you for that. | 我不需要你做这些 |
[08:56] | OK. Baby, I– | 好吧 宝贝 我 |
[08:59] | I sometimes acquiesce to your father’s strange desires, | 我有时会默许你父亲的怪癖 |
[09:02] | and, um, it’s not always a smart move on my part, | 对我来说其实并不明智 |
[09:05] | but, uh… it appears to be what’s happening. | 但也就这样了 |
[09:09] | So get the fuck over here and let’s make a baby. | 所以快过来和我生宝宝 |
[09:14] | You know, um– | 你知道的 |
[09:16] | Aw, you smell like coffee. It’s nice. | 你身上有咖啡味 很好闻 |
[09:18] | Oh, really? Yeah? Is it nice? That’s good. | 是吗 好闻吗 那挺好的 |
[09:21] | I love you. I’m really excited about this. | 我爱你 我好性奋 |
[09:23] | – Me too. – Really excited. | -我也是 -好性奋 |
[09:26] | OK. Well, if everything goes well, | 如果一切顺利 |
[09:28] | we’ll see ya in nine months, I guess, all right? | 就九个月后见了吧 |
[09:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:47] | I’m gonna cum. | 我要射了 |
[09:47] | – Yeah? – I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum. | -是吗 -我要射了 我要射了 |
[09:50] | I’m coming! | 我射了 |
[09:55] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[10:06] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[10:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:12] | Oh, God, that felt so good. | 天啊 好爽 |
[10:22] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[10:27] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[10:33] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:35] | I did, I’m– | 是的 我 |
[10:40] | I– | 我 |
[10:46] | That was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[10:49] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[10:54] | You said you weren’t going to do that. | 你说你不会这么做的 |
[10:59] | I swear to God, it was an accident. It slipped out. | 我发誓是个意外 不小心溜出来了 |
[11:11] | You wanna watch “Frasier”? | 你想看《欢乐一家亲》吗 |
[11:14] | Where’s the remote control? | 遥控器呢 |
[11:18] | I just had one here before. | 之前我放这的啊 |
[11:22] | Baby, it was an accident. I’m sorry. Seriously. | 宝贝 这是意外 抱歉 真的 |
[11:24] | – We’ll try again later. – You pulled out. | -我们回头再试 -你自己拔出来的 |
[11:34] | Rosie. | 罗茜 |
[11:38] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我 |
[11:38] | What are you doing? | 你干吗 |
[11:40] | I’m just checking out to see | 我就是看看 |
[11:41] | if we’re gonna make a documentary, | 能不能拍个纪录片 |
[11:42] | it should be about the whole kit-and-kaboodle, the whole evening. | 今晚整个过程应该都拍下来了 |
[11:46] | You can turn that off now, | 你可以关了 |
[11:47] | because we’re doing the conception thing | 你在受孕呢 |
[11:49] | and we’ll try it again later. | 回头再试试嘛 |
[11:51] | Is that what we’re gonna do? | 是吗 |
[11:51] | We’re gonna do the conception thing? | 这是在让我受孕吗 |
[11:53] | – Later. – Oh, OK. | -回头的 -好的 |
[11:56] | I’m gonna take a shower, actually. | 我去冲个澡 |
[11:58] | Erol, do you want kids? | 埃罗尔 你想要孩子吗 |
[12:09] | Have you seen the Pert Plus? | 你看到洗发水了吗 |
[12:11] | It’s not in the shower. | 淋浴房没有 |
[12:13] | Hey, Rosie. Turn that off. | 罗茜 快关了 |
[12:18] | Watch TV. | 看看电视 |
[12:21] | Remote control. | 遥控器 |
[12:24] | These fuckin’ things. | 这些东西 |
[12:24] | You can’t turn these thing on anymore without a remote control. | 没有遥控器 你打不开电视 |
[12:28] | Ridiculous. | 真他妈荒谬 |
[12:31] | Erol, do you want kids? | 埃罗尔 你想要孩子吗 |
[12:35] | I just wanna know where the remote control is. | 我只想知道遥控器在哪儿 |
[12:37] | Are you ready to have kids? | 你准备好要孩子了吗 |
[12:41] | Ah… yeah. | 准备好了 |
[12:44] | OK, fine. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[12:45] | If you’re ready to have kids, | 如果你准备好要孩子了 |
[12:46] | then I’m just gonna take your own sperm | 我就把你的精子 |
[12:48] | and stick it right in my fucking cunt. | 插进我的体内 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna stick your sperm right in here. | 我现在就要把你的精子插进来 |
[12:52] | – Don’t do that. – Oh, yeah. No, no, no. | -别这么做 -不不不 |
[12:53] | You can’t get pregnant that way anyway. | 这样你不会怀孕的 |
[12:55] | Do you know how you can get pregnant? | 你知道怎么才能怀孕吗 |
[12:56] | This is exactly how you can get pregnant. | 这样才能怀孕 |
[12:57] | You stick the sperm into your vagina. | 把精子插进阴道里 |
[13:00] | – That’s how it works. – That’s very unhygienic. | -这样才能怀孕 -这样很不健康 |
[13:02] | We actually told our unborn Victoria. | 我们已经告诉了还没出生的维多利亚 |
[13:05] | – Don’t do that. Stop doing that. – No. Hey. Gimme– | -别这么做 别插了 -不 给我 |
[13:08] | Stop doing it! Seriously. That’s not, like, healthy. | 说真的别做了 这不健康 |
[13:10] | Go, like, flush it out. | 去把它洗干净 |
[13:12] | If you get pregnant that way, the baby’s gonna be diseased. | 如果你这么受孕的话 宝宝会生病的 |
[13:16] | Go flush it out… in the bathroom. | 去洗手间洗干净 |
[13:18] | Just go do that. Flush it out. OK? | 赶紧去 洗干净 |
[13:21] | Wash it out. | 冲洗干净 |
[13:35] | – Get away from me. – Go wash yourself. | -离我远点 -去洗干净 |
[13:37] | Go wash yourself. OK? | 去把你自己洗干净 |
[13:39] | You don’t want kids at all. | 你根本不想要孩子 |
[13:45] | I don’t know what to tell you, babe. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 宝贝 |
[13:49] | I’ve already said it. I’ve already told you. | 我已经说了 已经告诉你了 |
[13:51] | It was an accident. Drop it, OK? | 那是个意外 别在意 好吗 |
[13:57] | I mean– Please, look at me. | 拜托 看着我 |
[13:59] | No. | 不 |
[14:01] | What? You’re– OK? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[14:02] | You are a fucking coward. | 你他妈的是个懦夫 |
[14:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:06] | I’m leaving. I’m just leaving. | 我走了 我要走了 |
[14:08] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想在这儿待着了 |
[14:10] | I don’t want to be around you, | 我不想在你身边 |
[14:11] | I don’t even want to even look at you. | 我甚至不想看见你 |
[14:12] | Rosie, will you please– | 罗茜 拜托你… |
[14:15] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你这么做很荒谬 |
[14:18] | To your unborn baby: You need to know this about your mom. | 还没出生的宝宝 这是你的妈妈 |
[14:20] | – She’s been very patient. – She’s very histrionic | -她一直很有耐心 -她很会演戏 |
[14:22] | if she doesn’t get what she wants when she wants it. | 如果她想要什么东西却得不到的话 |
[14:25] | – Give me this. – What are you– | -把相机给我 -你在干… |
[14:26] | – You’re packing? – I’m packing. | -你在收拾东西吗 -我在收拾东西 |
[14:28] | Are we on “Days of our Lives”? | 我们在拍《我们的日子》吗 |
[14:29] | – What is this, a soap opera? – Yeah. You know what? | -这算什么 肥皂剧吗 -没错 |
[14:33] | – Is that what– – You already said that you were ready! | -那是 -你说过你已经准备好的 |
[14:36] | – Hey, that hurts! – Two years ago! Two years! | -这很疼欸 -两年前 两年 |
[14:40] | You know what else hurts? Lies! Long-term lies! | 你知道什么让人心痛吗 谎话 永远的谎言 |
[14:43] | Hey, unborn baby, this is what you got to look forward to, OK? | 你就是想要生个宝宝嘛 对吧 |
[14:46] | – Imagine this– – This is marriage! | -你想象一下 -这就是婚姻 |
[14:47] | This is as good as it fucking gets! | 就是这种样子 |
[14:49] | – You’re in your bedroom– – I know! | -你在你的房间里 -我知道 |
[14:50] | I’ve been in other relationships, | 我还有跟别人乱搞 |
[14:51] | and they’re all fucking terrible! | 而且他们都很他妈可怕 |
[14:53] | This is pretty much normal. This is better than normal, actually. | 这再正常不过了 事实上不仅仅只是正常 |
[14:57] | That’s your mom there. You’re gonna come into this world, | 这是你妈妈 你准备来到这世界 |
[14:59] | – and that’s what you have to deal with. – Long-term lies! | -就必须要面对她 -永远的谎言 |
[15:01] | And I don’t just want to leave him now; | 我不是现在才想离开他 |
[15:03] | I’ve wanted to leave him for so long. | 我想离开他很久了 |
[15:05] | I have so many backup plans. | 我还有很多备胎 |
[15:07] | I have a backup plan for the backup plan for the backup plan. | 我还有备胎的备胎的备胎 |
[15:09] | There’s the guy at Starbucks | 在星巴克有个男的 |
[15:10] | who’s really nice and kind of flirts | 人好又会调情 |
[15:12] | every time I give him an extra 50 fucking cents on his tips, | 每次我都会多给他50分当小费 |
[15:16] | or my friend Mikhaila, I mean, she’s a lesbian, | 或者我的朋友麦可拉 她是个蕾丝 |
[15:19] | I could be a lesbian, I’m totally interested in being a lesbian, | 我也可以当个蕾丝 我对这事可感兴趣了 |
[15:21] | that would be so much better than this, | 当个蕾丝也比现在好 |
[15:22] | and I would raise my frickin’ babies on a farm, with goats! | 然后我会在农场抚养我的孩子 一群山羊 |
[15:26] | That’d be kids, you know what I mean? Kids and kids. | 山羊宝宝 你懂吗 小山羊 |
[15:29] | Kids are goat babies. Sheep doesn’t enter into it. | 小山羊就是山羊宝宝 绵羊不在考虑范围内 |
[15:32] | – You’re gonna be crazy? – Crazy? I’m crazy? Yeah. | -你是疯了吗 -疯 我疯 没错 |
[15:35] | No, you ruined my chances of having kids | 我正值黄金生育期间 |
[15:38] | while I’m a fertile human being! | 你却毁了我生孩子的机会 |
[15:40] | I’m not crazy. I feel sane, actually. | 我没疯 事实上我理智得很 |
[15:42] | For the first time in our whole relationship, I feel sane. | 我第一次那么理智地看待我们的关系 |
[15:44] | I’m saying what I think, | 我都是思考过才说的这些话 |
[15:46] | which is that you are the most manipulative bastard | 你就是史上最爱操控别人的混蛋 |
[15:49] | on the history of the planet. | 世界无人能敌 |
[15:50] | Actually, you might just be as manipulative | 你可能就像地球上 |
[15:54] | as every other human on the planet, | 其他人那样爱操控别人 |
[15:55] | as every other male human, | 像其他男人一样 |
[15:57] | because you’re all so cruel. | 因为你们都很残忍 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:07] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:09] | Did you get it all out of your system? | 你发泄完了吗 |
[16:11] | You feeling better now? | 感觉好点没 |
[16:16] | I just really want to have a kid. | 我就是很想要个孩子 |
[16:20] | At the end of the day, | 最终会有的 |
[16:21] | there are other rooms, right? | 还有商量的余地 对吧 |
[16:23] | Other days. | 再等些日子 |
[16:25] | I already waited though all the other days. | 我已经等够了 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna sing you a little tune as you leave. | 我要给你唱首小曲送你离开 |
[16:38] | That’s great, take the Doritos. That’s great. | 不错 把多利多滋[薯片]拿走吧 很好 |
[16:42] | What is it? Why are you looking at me like that?! | 什么眼神 你为什么这样看着我 |
[16:44] | This is absurd! We’ll do it again in a little while! | 真是荒谬 我们一会儿再来一遍 |
[16:47] | *Rosie, please don’t exit* | *罗茜 请不要溜* |
[16:48] | *I love you, this isn’t like Brexit* | *我爱你 这不像是脱欧* |
[16:51] | *We’re not gonna make a mistake this time* | *我们这次不会再搞砸了* |
[16:53] | *We’re gonna get it right, that’s why I’m rhyming* | *我们会做好它 这就是为什么我在押韵* |
[16:55] | *Listen to me, I’m gonna start climbing on top of you* | *听我说 我要开始爬到你身上了* |
[16:57] | I’m getting on my knees. Seriously, I love you so much. | 我要跪下了 真的 我爱你 |
[16:59] | Please, no. You can’t go. | 求求你 你不能离开我 |
[17:01] | Please. I’m begging you. | 求求你 我求你了 |
[17:03] | I’m ready. Seriously. | 我真的准备好了 |
[17:05] | You cannot leave. Don’t leave. | 你别走 别离开 |
[17:08] | Get out of the way, Erol. Get out of the way. | 滚开 埃罗尔 滚开 |
[17:09] | Seriously. You’re gonna come back. | 说真的 你还会回来的 |
[17:11] | – You’re coming back. – No, I’m not coming back. | -你会回来的 -不 我不会 |
[17:14] | – Rosie. Rosie. – I don’t– This fucking thing. | -罗茜 罗茜 -我不…这破事 |
[17:17] | Please don’t leave. OK, I’m sorry. | 求你不要走 对不起 |
[17:18] | Leave me alone. Just leave me alone. | 别碰我 别碰我 |
[17:21] | I’m sorry. Listen, I’m sorry. | 对不起 听我说 我错了 |
[17:22] | You’re not sorry. You are not sorry. | 你不觉得抱歉 你不抱歉 |
[17:25] | Get out of the way. | 滚开 |
[17:26] | I do love you, Erol, I really do. | 我是爱你的 埃罗尔 我真的是 |
[17:27] | I just… hate you. | 我只是 恨你 |
[17:29] | So you don’t love me, basically? | 所以你根本不爱我 |
[17:30] | Is that what you’re saying? Never did? | 这就是你要说的 从没爱过 |
[17:33] | I just wish I never had. | 我只是希望我从没爱过 |
[18:34] | I forgot my phone. Can I have it, please? | 我忘带手机了 可以给我吗 |
[18:40] | – Thank you. – I’m not ready. | -谢谢 -我没准备好 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry, I’m not. I’m not ready. | 对不起 我没有 没有准备好 |
[18:47] | OK? I want to be. | 可以吗 我想要准备好 |
[18:52] | I want to be. | 我想准备好 |
[18:55] | And you’re so excited, | 你那么兴奋 |
[18:56] | and I know you want to have a baby, | 我也知道你想要一个孩子 |
[18:58] | and I look at you and I– and I… | 然后我看着你 然后我 然后我 |
[19:00] | I want to be excited too, but I’m terrified, | 我也想要这么兴奋 但我很害怕 |
[19:02] | and I just know, I just know… | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[19:04] | I know I’m gonna be a bad father | 我知道我会是个糟糕的父亲 |
[19:06] | and I’m gonna lose you | 然后我会失去你 |
[19:07] | and I’d rather– | 我情愿 |
[19:10] | I don’t wanna– | 我不想 |
[19:11] | I’m just not ready. I don’t– I don’t know. | 我只是还没准备好 我不 不知道 |
[19:13] | Besides that, I don’t– | 除此之外 我不 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry. OK? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[19:42] | I just feel really alone. | 我只是觉得太孤独了 |
[19:45] | I want to do this so much. | 我特别想生孩子 |
[19:48] | I don’t wanna do it by myself. | 我不想独自一人做这件事 |
[20:04] | Erol, and I don’t want to have just any kid in the world. | 埃罗尔 我不是只想要一个孩子 |
[20:08] | I really wanted to have your kid. | 我很想有你的孩子 |
[21:05] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |