时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Hey, Natalie, what’s the problem? | 娜塔莉 有什么问题吗 |
[00:39] | No problem, if my test was on Kool & the Gang. | 要是考”库尔伙伴合唱团”就没问题 |
[00:44] | If you’re referring to my singing, | 你是说我唱的歌么 |
[00:45] | it helps me think. | 这能帮助我思考 |
[00:48] | If you don’t put that thing away, | 如果你不把那东西拿走 |
[00:50] | I’m gonna sit on your neck! | 我就坐你的脖子上 |
[01:12] | I hate that hat. | 我很讨厌那顶帽子 |
[01:17] | This is my exam hat. | 这是我的考试帽 |
[01:19] | I wear it twice a year, every year. She knows that. | 我每年戴两次 她知道的 |
[01:25] | That is some motherfuckin’ water pressure right there, man. | 那水压真他妈大 |
[01:28] | That is some… Zestfully clean shit right there. | 冲得太干净了 |
[01:38] | What you watchin’? | 你在看什么 |
[01:40] | – I don’t know. – What’s it about? | -不知道 -说什么的 |
[01:44] | I’m not sure. | 搞不清 |
[01:48] | Is it good? | 好看吗 |
[01:50] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:54] | Is it this good? | 有这个好吗 |
[01:59] | Ollie. Knock knock. | 奥利 敲敲门 |
[02:01] | Crack attack! | 吃我一屁 |
[02:08] | Yeah. Keep you on your toes, man. | 老兄 机灵点 |
[03:07] | Little bit of heaven right there, man. | 可好喝了 伙计 |
[03:23] | Heavy words from the Soviet leaders… | 苏联领导人的沉重言辞 |
[03:25] | All right, Ollie, m’boy… let’s see how we did tonight. | 奥利 看看咱们今晚的战果 |
[03:33] | Still can’t believe that motherfucker Larry dude | 我还是不敢相信那个混蛋拉里 |
[03:36] | comin’ up in there with them dinosaur-lookin’ motherfuckin’ | 穿着漏脚趾的凉鞋 指甲又黄又丑 |
[03:40] | yellow-assed crusty toenails pokin’ through his sandals like that. | 就这么去了 |
[03:42] | Who the fuck he think he is, | 他以为他是谁 |
[03:44] | disrespectin’ a place like that? | 竟敢不尊重那里 |
[03:46] | I swear, man, every now and then | 我发誓 我时不时 |
[03:49] | I start to feel sorry for one of these stupid motherfuckers | 就会为那些被我们骗的蠢货们 |
[03:51] | we put the hustle on, | 感到难过 |
[03:52] | and then I meet somebody like Toenail Larry, | 然后我遇到像”脚趾拉里”这样的人 |
[03:55] | disrespecting the joint. | 不尊重那里 |
[03:56] | Make me want to drop a pool cue right through his fuckin’ | 我他妈真想拿个台球杆 |
[03:59] | dirty-ass, fucked up foot. | 插他的臭脚上 |
[04:01] | Should’ve took his dumb ass for everything he’s worth. | 我们应该把他骗光的 |
[04:04] | I thought we did. | 没骗光吗 |
[04:08] | I thought we did take him for everything. Didn’t we? | 我以为我们把他骗光了 不是吗 |
[04:10] | Yeah, his cash, we got him for all his cash, | 嗯 但我们只骗了他的现金 |
[04:12] | but I mean like his– his fuckin’ house. | 我说的是他的房子 |
[04:16] | His car or some shit like that. | 或是车之类的 |
[04:17] | Be nice for us to have our own car at some point, | 我们自己有辆车也挺好吧 |
[04:21] | instead of ridin’ around in fuckin’ buses all the time. | 不用每天坐公交了 |
[04:26] | You know what I’m sayin’? | 明白吗 |
[04:32] | All right. Here ya go. | 好了 这是你那份 |
[04:35] | Took out 14 for the room. That leaves, uh, 47 for you. | 付了14的房费 剩下47美元 |
[04:40] | What else is on? | 其余的钱呢 |
[04:45] | We only made $47? | 我们只赚了47美元 |
[04:48] | No, 94 total. I took out 14 for the room. | 不是 总共赚了94 除去14的房费 |
[04:52] | That’s 47 for you, 47 for me. | 你拿47 我拿47 |
[04:55] | Man, I played a lot tonight. | 兄弟 我今晚真是干了不少 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I know, I was there. | 我知道 我也在 |
[05:00] | I was settin’ that shit up. | 我设的圈套 |
[05:03] | I know, it’s just… | 我知道 只是… |
[05:06] | It’s just what, Ollie? | 只是什么 奥利 |
[05:10] | We used to make more money than this. | 我们以前比这要赚得多 |
[05:13] | Yeah. We did. Sometimes. | 是的 有时候会 |
[05:17] | In the bigger cities with the bigger halls, bigger idiots, | 在更大的城市 更大的地方 更傻的傻瓜 |
[05:20] | bigger wallets– yeah, sometimes we did. | 更厚的钱包 是的 我们有的时候会赚更多 |
[05:22] | But we played those places out already, | 但那里已经被我们骗光了 |
[05:24] | so now we gotta hustle more. | 所以我们现在得骗更多 |
[05:25] | Smaller venues, smaller paydays. | 更小的地方 赚更少的钱 |
[05:29] | Just the way it is right now. | 现在就是这么个情况 |
[05:31] | It’s just, don’t make sense, man. | 只是 这不太对啊 兄弟 |
[05:35] | What don’t make sense to you, Ollie? | 怎么不太对了 奥利 |
[05:39] | Seems to me a person gets | 在我看来一个人 |
[05:40] | better at a job as he goes along, right? | 会越来越擅长他的工作 对吗 |
[05:44] | Works more years at it, gets better at it. | 工作的时间越长 就越擅长 |
[05:47] | The pay should be going up instead of down. | 赚的钱应该更多而不是更少 |
[05:50] | We been on the road four years now, | 我们已经干了4年了 |
[05:52] | we makin’ $47 a night? | 我们一晚上才赚47美元 |
[05:56] | At this point? | 现在 |
[05:58] | Shit don’t make sense, Franco. | 这他妈当然不太对 弗兰科 |
[06:04] | Look at you, Ollie. | 看看你 奥利 |
[06:08] | You got a motherfuckin’ business mind up here after all. | 你这里还是有商业头脑的 |
[06:15] | I agree with you. Does seem kind of wrong. | 我同意你的说法 的确不太对 |
[06:18] | They call the kind of shit we doin’ a race to the bottom. | 他们把我们做的叫做”竞次” |
[06:22] | The harder we work, | 我们做得越好 |
[06:24] | the more people out there realize that you are a real player | 更多的人就会意识到你是真的玩家 |
[06:27] | and I’m a real hustler. | 我是真的骗子 |
[06:29] | So we start makin’ less and less | 所以我们就开始越赚越少 |
[06:31] | ’cause nobody out there wants to play us. | 因为没人想和我们一起玩 |
[06:36] | But it’s gonna be all good… | 但一切都会好的… |
[06:39] | because I got a plan, my cuz. | 因为我有个计划 我的兄弟 |
[06:42] | My cuz-cuz cousin. | 我的堂堂堂兄弟 |
[06:44] | I got a motherfuckin’ master plan. | 我有个绝妙的计划 |
[06:47] | Like I always do. | 我向来就是这么机智 |
[06:50] | Always lookin’ out for Franco and Ollie. | 总是为弗兰科和奥利着想 |
[06:53] | Ever since we was kids. | 从我们还是小孩的时候就是如此 |
[07:01] | Boom. | 看 |
[07:02] | Got all that shit up here… cookin’ in my noggin. | 详细信息都在上面 我一直惦记着这个 |
[07:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:09] | – The Jewish Activist Center– – No. | -犹太人维权服务中心 -不是 |
[07:12] | That… is the next phase of Franco and Ollie. | 这是弗兰科和奥利下一阶段的安排 |
[07:16] | That is the Atlantic 9-Ball Open Rally. | 大西洋九球公开赛 |
[07:18] | $250 to enter, $25,000 cash prize for the winner. | 门票250块 冠军奖金25000元现金 |
[07:24] | Yeah! That is how we get | 没错 我们就靠这个 |
[07:26] | out of this dead-end road hustle bullshit | 从这个四处碰壁的生活中走出来 |
[07:29] | and take it to the fuckin’ bank. | 把奖金赢到手 存到银行里 |
[07:31] | Right? | 怎么样 |
[07:35] | We got it! | 我们要有钱了 |
[07:39] | – I don’t know, man. – You’re not gettin’ it. | -我不知道 -你没理解我的意思 |
[07:42] | Don’t you see? | 你不明白吗 |
[07:46] | This is what we been training you up for | 这就是我们过去四年里 |
[07:48] | these last four years on the road. | 训练你的目的 |
[07:51] | Hell, we been… training you up | 自从我搬到这里之后 |
[07:55] | ever since I moved in with you when we was kids, | 我们就开始训练你 |
[07:57] | when we was 7 and 9 years old. | 当时你七岁 我九岁 我们都还是孩子 |
[08:01] | Workin’ on bank shots and top spins and all of the shit | 在威利家训练你翻袋 |
[08:04] | in the back room at Willie’s. | 高杆 和其他台球技能 |
[08:07] | It was all leading up to this moment right here. | 这一切都是为现在做准备 |
[08:10] | Me and you. Together. | 我和你 我们一起 |
[08:12] | Me with the smooth… pretty face… | 我有着光滑 帅气的脸庞 |
[08:17] | …you with the pool shark hands. | 你有台球界鲨鱼一般的双手 |
[08:22] | Perfect team. | 黄金搭档 |
[08:24] | Fifty-fifty. | 五五分成 |
[08:26] | Like we always been. | 就像我们一直以来的那样 |
[08:28] | Like fuckin’ brothers. | 像兄弟一样 |
[08:32] | But now, more to come on this evening’s report. | 现在为您带来更多的晚间新闻 |
[08:36] | Ever since– | 自从… |
[08:39] | your m– I’m gonna turn this shit off. | 你…我去把这破电视关上 |
[08:53] | When your mama… | 你妈妈 |
[08:54] | took my ass in like I was her own, | 像亲儿子一样照顾我 |
[08:57] | fed me, clothed me– | 供我吃穿 |
[09:00] | I ain’t never gonna forget that shit. | 我从没忘记她的恩情 |
[09:04] | It’s a debt I owed to her, | 这是我欠她的 |
[09:05] | and now that she’s gone, it’s a debt I owe to you. | 既然她过世了 就变成我欠你的了 |
[09:07] | And I’m takin’ you all the way, | 我现在要为你披荆斩棘 |
[09:08] | baby boy, we doin’ this, you and me. | 兄弟 我们一定要去 我们一起 |
[09:10] | You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:12] | You and me. | 我们一起 |
[09:14] | You with me? | 你跟我去吗 |
[09:21] | Franco and Ollie, about to make dough, | 弗兰科和奥利 要去干一票 |
[09:25] | Franco and Ollie, always on the road. | 弗兰科和奥利 永远在路上 |
[09:28] | Come on, man! | 来嘛 哥们 |
[09:33] | What the fuck is up with you, man? | 你到底怎么了 |
[09:37] | You hearin’ what I’m sayin’, right? | 你听见我的话了 对吧 |
[09:39] | You get it, right? | 你明白 对吧 |
[09:42] | I’m not stupid. I hear you. | 我不笨 我听见了 |
[09:45] | What the fuck is with you tonight, Ollie, man? Damn! | 你今晚怎么回事 奥利 该死 |
[09:51] | – It’s just, like… – Just what, Ollie? | -就是 -就是什么 奥利 |
[09:56] | It’s just, you didn’t tell me | 就是你之前没说 |
[09:57] | that the plan was for us to be doin’ tournaments. | 我们要去参加锦标赛 |
[10:01] | OK, so now you know the plan. | 好吧 那现在你知道了 |
[10:05] | I know, but, like.. | 是的 但是 |
[10:08] | if we doin’ tournaments, that’s– | 如果我们要参加锦标赛 那 |
[10:10] | that’s a whole different thing, like, I mean, | 那就是完全另一码事了 |
[10:14] | if we doin’ tournaments, | 如果我们参加锦标赛 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna be the one doing the playin’, right? | 我是出力的那个 对吧 |
[10:19] | Uh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[10:22] | So what are you gonna be doin’? | 那你干什么 |
[10:26] | – I’m the manager. – I know that. | -我是经理啊 -我知道 |
[10:28] | So I will be fuckin’ managin’ you. | 所以我管理你的各种事物啊 |
[10:34] | Look, Ollie, I know you ain’t the brightest bulb and all, but… | 听着 奥利 我知道你不是最聪明的小伙 但是 |
[10:38] | this makes sense to you, right? | 你明白我的意思 对吧 |
[10:40] | Look, man, I’m not stupid. You keep sayin’ that. | 听着老兄 我不笨 你干吗一直这么说 |
[10:42] | I’m not stupid, all right? I get it. | 我不笨 好吗 我明白 |
[10:45] | What I’m sayin’ is, like, | 我的意思是 |
[10:47] | when we out on the road hustlin’, I get it, | 当我们在外面偷拐抢骗的时候 我懂 |
[10:49] | like, you do important things, | 都是你做重要的事情 |
[10:51] | you do stuff, you go in, you– | 你干活 你进去 你 |
[10:53] | Yeah, I do things. Damn right, I do things. I do a lot of things. | 没错 是我干活 说得太对了 是我干活 |
[10:56] | You do stuff. You do things. That’s what I said. | 你干活你出力 我就是这么说的 |
[10:58] | You go places, you do stuff. | 你去各种地方 干各种事 |
[10:59] | Why you seem so unclear on that? | 那你为什么显得那么不确定 |
[11:02] | – I’m just– – Yeah, I do things. | -我只是 -没错 我干活 |
[11:03] | But when it come to the tournaments… | 但说到锦标赛 |
[11:06] | I got the money set aside for that fee. | 我得留出钱参加比赛 |
[11:10] | I’m doin’ the playin’. The games is already set up. | 我又要去比赛 赛程是已经定好了的 |
[11:14] | I don’t see that bein’ a 50-50 thing. | 我不觉得咱俩该五五分 |
[11:21] | Well, OK. | 行吧 |
[11:27] | All right, I see, man. | 好了 我明白了 |
[11:29] | – It’s a question of my value. – Franco, I’m not tryin’ to– | -你觉得我没这么重要 -弗兰科 我没 |
[11:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[11:33] | You got to talk. | 你说过你的想法了 |
[11:36] | Let me say my piece now. | 现在轮到我说了 |
[11:38] | Let me explain something to you, Ollie. | 我跟你解释一下 奥利 |
[11:44] | I don’t think you realize | 我认为你不知道 |
[11:46] | how much fuckin’… | 我是多么的 |
[11:48] | hard work, skill, | 努力 高超 |
[11:51] | dedication, brain power, | 付出 脑力 |
[11:53] | goes into this operation I created for us here. | 投入到我为我们计划的行动中 |
[11:56] | Somebody gotta book the bus tickets, | 订两张大巴票 |
[11:58] | gotta find the cheapest room to stay in town. | 再到镇子里找间最便宜的的宾馆住一宿 |
[12:01] | Gotta find a pool hall that don’t know about us yet, | 找一间没熟人的台球馆 |
[12:03] | gotta sniff out the player in there | 仔细挑一个你能一拳打倒 |
[12:05] | that you can definitely beat to get things rollin’. | 卷东西跑路的人 |
[12:07] | Then I gotta make sure I sniff | 我还得留心其他抢劫犯 |
[12:08] | out any other hustlers in there that got us beat, | 免得我们被揍一顿 |
[12:11] | avoid them, set you up with just | 躲开他们 再给你找一个 |
[12:13] | the right sucker who got more money than skill, | 有钱没技术的蠢货 |
[12:15] | make the deal with him, | 和他谈谈条件 |
[12:16] | or his motherfuckin’ piece-of-shit-ass manager, | 或者跟他的狗屁经理谈谈 |
[12:19] | then distract said piece-of-shit manager with conversation | 我还得在你打球时分散这个狗屁经理的注意力 |
[12:23] | while you’re playin’, but still keep my eye on the game… | 同时关注比赛的情况 |
[12:27] | – so I know how much to bet come next round. – I know all– | -我才能知道下一局押多少 -我知道 |
[12:29] | No, no, no, no, no. Let me fuckin’ finish, Ollie. | 先闭嘴 让我说完 奥利 |
[12:30] | And I do this shit over and over and over again, | 我还得一次一次地进行这一切 |
[12:36] | plus I gotta keep it all positive and shit all the time | 我还得让一切都按计划顺利进展 |
[12:37] | ’cause you up here questionin’ me and everything, | 因为你会来质问我 |
[12:40] | man, and acting all moody all the time, like tonight. | 还会像今晚一样乱发脾气 |
[12:45] | So… | 所以 |
[12:50] | So I ain’t just the manager, | 所以我不只是管事的人 |
[12:52] | I’m your fuckin’ shrink, too. | 我还是你他妈的精神医生 |
[12:56] | – But I don’t need a shrink. – Yes, you do, | -我不需要精神医生 -不 你需要 |
[12:57] | whether you realize it or not. | 无论你自己怎么觉得 |
[12:58] | Whether you ask for it or not, you do. | 无论你自己要不要 你都需要 |
[13:01] | And you need me to do all the shit I do for you | 你还要我给你做这些屁事 |
[13:03] | and to take care of you, | 还要我照顾好你 |
[13:04] | and the only thing you gotta fuckin’ do… | 你唯一要做的 |
[13:07] | is go out and play with some fuckin’ sticks and balls | 就是在我告诉你要出去 |
[13:12] | when I tell you to, and | 告诉你找谁去打球的时候 |
[13:13] | with who I tell you to play with. That’s it. | 走出门去 挥挥球杆 就是这么简单 |
[13:15] | That’s your whole fuckin’ job. | 你就需要做这么点屁事 |
[13:18] | – That’s not all I do. – That is all you fuckin’ do! | -我还需要做其它事 -你就做这点屁事 |
[13:20] | Ollie! That’s it! | 奥利 没其它事了 |
[13:23] | But you don’t see me complainin’ | 但是你看见过我因为五五分成 |
[13:25] | and questionin’ your value in the 50-50, do you? | 而去抱怨你 质疑你的付出吗 |
[13:32] | But I’m workin’ with what I got, and what I got is a fuckin’… | 我接受了我的搭档 就算他只是个 |
[13:35] | half-wit who plays with sticks and balls as a partner, | 只能挥挥球杆打打台球的蠢货 |
[13:37] | and he’s up here tellin’ me | 他现在还来告诉我 |
[13:39] | that I ain’t worth my weight in the 50-50? | 我不配得一半的分成 |
[13:43] | What the fuck are you talkin’ about? Let me tell you some shit. | 你他妈在说什么呢 我给你讲讲 |
[13:45] | That sounds like a big old “Fuck you” To me. | 我听起来你像在骂我 我去你妈的 |
[13:47] | Because I think I’m worth my 50 percent, | 因为我觉得我够资格分得我的那一半 |
[13:49] | and a hell of a lot more, if you ask me. | 要是你问我的话 我觉得我值更多 |
[14:14] | So, I guess that’s why you been takin’ extra. | 所以你才一直多拿了 |
[14:20] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[14:22] | I said, so that’s– that’s why you been takin’ extra. | 我说 所以你才一直多拿了 |
[14:25] | What the fuck you talkin’ about, Ollie? | 你他妈的在说什么 奥利 |
[14:31] | Pull your money out | 把你的那份钱拿出来 |
[14:32] | and count it up next to mine for me. | 替我好好数数 就在我的那堆钱跟前 |
[14:38] | – You think I’m cheatin’ you? – Just count the money, Franco. | -你觉得我骗你吗 -数吧 弗兰科 |
[14:40] | – Why? – Who not? | -为什么要数 -为什么不呢 |
[14:43] | – So you don’t trust me now? – Should I? | -你现在是不相信我了吗 -我应该吗 |
[14:45] | I been livin’ with you for over 30 years, | 我跟你一起生活三十多年了 |
[14:46] | your mama raised me like I was her own. | 你妈妈把我当作亲生儿子一样养大 |
[14:48] | – I know! I know! – Like brothers. | -我知道 我知道 -像亲兄弟一样 |
[14:50] | Just count the money, Franco! | 数数钱吧 弗兰科 |
[14:52] | No, thank you, Ollie, I already counted it. | 不用 谢谢你了 奥利 我数过了 |
[14:58] | Well, I did, too. | 可我也数过了 |
[15:00] | Twice. | 数了两次 |
[15:02] | While you was in there hittin’ them high notes, | 当你在里面飙高音 |
[15:03] | singing that “Zestfully clean” Commercial. | 唱着”激爽洁净”的广告歌的时候 |
[15:10] | You went through my shit? | 你翻我东西了 |
[15:13] | I ain’t as dumb as you think, Franco. | 我没有你以为的那么傻 弗兰科 |
[15:16] | I know how to count, too. | 我也知道怎么数数 |
[15:18] | I know how to count up to $94, | 我知道怎么数到94刀 |
[15:21] | and I know how to count to $95, too. | 我也知道怎么数到95刀 |
[15:26] | Yeah, it was around that. | 嗯 差不多那么多 |
[15:27] | No, it wasn’t around nothin’. | 才不是差不多 |
[15:29] | You said it was 94, and it was 95, I counted it twice, | 你说是94 我数了两遍也是95 |
[15:32] | damn near three times! | 都差不多三次了 |
[15:35] | And I know that big-ass head of yours don’t miscount. | 而且我知道你这个混蛋绝对不会数错 |
[15:38] | You never miscount! | 你从来不会数错 |
[15:40] | So you tell me why I’m the one who gets 47 | 那你告诉我为什么我拿到的是47 |
[15:43] | and you’re walkin’ around with 48. | 你拿到的是48那份 |
[15:45] | Answer me that. | 回答我 |
[15:47] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[15:48] | A dollar? | 就1刀吗 |
[15:52] | That’s what this whole motherfuckin’ thing is about, a-a dollar?! | 所有的这些破事 就是因为这1刀 |
[15:55] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[16:04] | A do– A fuckin’ dollar? | 他妈的1刀吗 |
[16:08] | I didn’t have any change. I couldn’t split it. | 我没有零钱 找不开 |
[16:11] | So I figured I would give you | 所以我想说 下次我们再有奇数数额 |
[16:13] | the extra dollar next time we had a odd number. | 我再把多的一刀还给你 |
[16:16] | So why not tell me that? | 那你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[16:18] | ‘Cause I– ‘Cause I didn’t think it was important! | 因为 因为我觉得这并不重要啊 |
[16:21] | So it’s important to lie to me instead and say it’s 94. | 那跟我撒谎说是94就是重要的了吗 |
[16:24] | I didn’t want to confuse your brain with the details. | 我不想用这些小事烦你 |
[16:26] | – Stop sayin’ I’m stupid! – Well, if you’re gonna | -别再说我笨了 -如果你要因为 |
[16:28] | take me to the mattress over a fuckin’ dollar, | 这一美金而跟我干架 |
[16:30] | I think you’re pretty fuckin’ stupid, Ollie. | 我确实认为你他妈的蠢极了 奥利 |
[16:31] | It’s not about the dollar. | 我不是在乎这一美金 |
[16:33] | I don’t know what the fuck this is about, man. | 我搞不懂你在乎的是什么 |
[16:34] | It’s about you thinkin’ you’re better than me! | 我介意的是你自认为比我厉害 |
[16:36] | – Shut the fuck up. – You just said it! | -别胡说了 -你刚刚才说过 |
[16:39] | You just said it. | 你刚刚才说过 |
[16:40] | That I’m not good for shit but a stick and balls! | 说我就是个傻屌 一无是处 |
[16:45] | You could’ve gave me that extra dollar, | 你本可以把那一美金给我 |
[16:46] | but no, you chose to keep it for yourself… | 但是你自己留下了 |
[16:50] | and lie to me about it. | 还对我撒谎 |
[16:55] | The fuck, man? | 你他妈怎么能这样 |
[16:58] | We’re supposed to be brothers… | 我们不是兄弟吗 |
[17:01] | …and that shit right there, | 而你刚干的事 |
[17:02] | that fucks up our brotherhood, man! | 让我们做不成兄弟了 |
[17:04] | That breaks our trust! | 破坏了彼此的信任 |
[17:07] | And I can’t trust you no more, Franco. | 弗兰科 我无法再信任你了 |
[17:12] | – This is insane. – Why’d you lie to me then, man? | -这是胡扯 -那你为什么骗我 |
[17:16] | Why not say something truthful for once? | 为什么就不能说一回实话 |
[17:18] | What do you want me to say, Ollie? | 你想让我说什么 奥利 |
[17:24] | I gave myself an extra dollar. | 我多拿了一美金 |
[17:26] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 |
[17:29] | Maybe the fuckin’ back of my mind told me to do it | 也许我的潜意识告诉我这样做 |
[17:31] | because I think I’m worth more than 50-50. | 因为我认为应得的不止五五分 |
[17:34] | Or maybe that shit was just random, I don’t know. | 也许就是他妈的随意的 我不知道 |
[17:38] | But if you’re willing to blow | 但是如果你要因为一美金 |
[17:39] | this whole enterprise up over a fuckin’ dollar, | 就放弃你我的合作 |
[17:41] | all I got to say is fuck you, my brother. | 我只能说去你妈的 兄弟 |
[17:45] | Fuck you. Because I’ll go out there and I’ll find another player | 去你妈的 我会再去找个球手 |
[17:48] | who will appreciate me and what I bring to the table. | 一个能够感激我和我带来的价值的球手 |
[17:51] | – You can’t find nobody. – Yes, I can! | -你才找不到 -我当然找的得到 |
[17:53] | I can find somebody who appreciate me! | 我会找到一个尊重我的人 |
[17:55] | ‘Cause your ass is fuckin’ ungrateful. | 因为你他妈的太不知感恩了 |
[17:57] | And petty. | 还小气 |
[17:59] | And temperamental and fuckin’ fragile. | 喜怒无常还他妈的玻璃心 |
[18:04] | So you want your dollar? | 你想要那多的一美金是吗 |
[18:10] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:13] | You happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[18:15] | I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause I’m done with you. | 我受够你了 |
[18:22] | We done. | 我们掰了 |
[18:26] | But you can sleep here, though. | 不过你还能睡在这里 |
[18:28] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[18:30] | Good. I pay for half this room anyway, | 我本来就付了一半房费 |
[18:34] | and you snore like a fuckin’ grizzly bear. | 你闻上去像一头该死的熊 |
[18:36] | – Get the fuck outta here, man. – Whatever, Ollie, man. | -滚吧 伙计 -随便你吧 奥利 |
[18:40] | I just don’t want to see you when I get up. | 我起床后不想看到你 |
[19:32] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[19:35] | fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[19:37] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[19:41] | Give me the dollar back, Ollie. | 把那一美元还给我 奥利 |
[19:44] | What dollar? | 什么一美元 |
[19:46] | Hand it over. | 给我 |
[19:47] | I don’t know what you talkin’ about, Franco. | 我不知道你在说什么 弗兰科 |
[19:50] | You said it was $94, right? We split it 50-50. | 你说是94美元 我们五五分了 |
[19:53] | Ha ha. Shut the fuck up. Don’t piss me off. | 闭嘴 别惹我 |
[19:56] | Give me the fuckin’ dollar. | 把那一美元给我 |
[19:58] | No. | 不 |
[20:00] | I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 我不会问第二次 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna be real nice about it. | 我要好声好气和你说 |
[20:05] | Give me the dollar, please. | 把那亿美元给我 |
[20:12] | Well, since you asked so nicely… | 既然你这么好声好气 |
[20:28] | Taste like chicken. | 跟鸡肉一样美味 |
[20:34] | Beat your ass. | 我揍死你 |
[20:44] | Give it… | 给我 |
[20:47] | – Get off me! – Give me the fuckin’ dollar. | -放开我 -把一美元给我 |
[20:49] | – Fuck you, man! – Give me the dollar! | -去你妈的 -把一美元给我 |
[21:04] | Come on, bitch. | 来啊 贱人 |
[21:08] | Give it to me! Give it! | 给我 给我 |
[21:12] | Let it go! | 放手 |
[21:21] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[21:24] | – Give me that fuckin’ dollar. – No! | -把一美元给我 -不 |
[21:26] | What’s wrong with you? You gonna kick me? | 你什么毛病 你要踢我吗 |
[21:27] | Yeah! Back up! | 没错 后退 |
[21:30] | Come on, man– | 来啊 伙计 |
[21:33] | – Give me the dollar! – Fuck no! | -把一美元给我 -不 |
[21:36] | – Punch you in your dick. – No, you not. | -我揍你屌 -你不会的 |
[21:40] | – Fuckin’ dollar, man– – Get the fuck off of me. No! | -一美元 -放开我 不 |
[22:22] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[22:26] | Fuck, your face. | 操 你的脸 |
[24:20] | I want my dollar back. | 我要我的一美元 |