时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | No. My flight was canceled. | 不 我的飞机取消了 |
[00:54] | Now I’m gonna have to stay overnight. | 我打算在这住一宿 |
[00:57] | Well, just tell Roderick not to worry, OK? | 告诉罗德里克不要担心 好吗 |
[01:00] | I sent the specimen via charter, | 我用快递把样本寄回去了 |
[01:02] | they should be getting there tomorrow. | 明天应该就能到 |
[01:05] | Yeah, no, I think the investors are gonna be really thrilled. | 嗯 我觉得投资者会很兴奋 |
[01:08] | We got some great additions for the new wing. | 我们给新大楼增添了需多新品种 |
[01:12] | Well, he should be happy. | 他应该开心 |
[01:15] | Yes, he should think it’s worth it, because I don’t… | 对 他应该觉得值得 因为我不 |
[01:18] | Yeah. That’s fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[01:20] | I’m just exhausted. | 我就是累坏了 |
[01:22] | Finally had a shower, though, and that was heaven. | 不过终于洗了个澡 感觉好极了 |
[01:26] | No, I’m just tired of the same old thing. | 不 我只是厌倦了重复工作 |
[01:30] | The investors will be pleased, | 投资者会开心的 |
[01:31] | I just wanted to find something special… | 我只想找到一些特别的东西 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’ll take some time off and we can finally… | 好 我会请假 然后我们终于可以 |
[01:51] | Just hold them off until I get there, | 在我来之前先拖住他们 |
[01:53] | and no, I don’t trust you. OK? Bye. | 不 我不信任你 好吗 拜拜 |
[02:31] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[04:29] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:06] | Right. | 对 |
[05:07] | Wake up call. | 叫醒服务 |
[05:08] | Um, actually, | 事实上 |
[05:10] | I’m not gonna be checking out today. | 今天我不退房了 |
[05:13] | Well, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[05:16] | How…how long can you give me? | 你能给我几天 |
[05:19] | The what? The Ren Faire? | 什么 文艺复兴嘉年华 |
[05:21] | People actually come for that? | 真有人来参加吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, no, I understand. | 好 不 我理解 |
[05:26] | Yeah. OK. | 行 好的 |
[05:28] | Yeah. One week. Got it. | 好 一周 明白了 |
[05:56] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[06:04] | You almost here? | 你快到了吗 |
[06:05] | Actually, I’m gonna be a bit longer. | 其实 我还要再迟一会儿到 |
[06:07] | – What? Why? – I think I found something. | -什么 为什么 -我找到了些东西 |
[06:10] | On your layover? | 在你中途停留的旅馆 |
[06:11] | Or it found me, but yeah. Kinda. | 或者说它找到了我 但没错 算是吧 |
[06:14] | What am I supposed to tell Roderick and the investors? | 那我该怎么和罗德里克与投资者交代 |
[06:16] | Everyone came in on the weekend. | 大家都是周末来的 |
[06:17] | Well, tell them this is more important than the wing. | 告诉他们这比新大楼更重要 |
[06:20] | – What do you mean? – I’m not entirely sure yet, | -什么意思 -我还不确定 |
[06:22] | but I think maybe… | 但我觉得可能 |
[06:25] | Honestly, I have no idea what it is. | 老实说 我根本不知道这是什么 |
[06:29] | Hey, have my specimen arrived yet? | 我的样本到了吗 |
[06:31] | Yes, and we desperately need your help | 到了 我们急需你破译 |
[06:33] | in deciphering your shitty handwriting. | 你写的烂字 |
[06:35] | OK. Do me a favor. Look at the crates that they came in. | 好 帮我个忙 看看装样本的箱子 |
[06:38] | We’re looking for pollen grains, red orange in color. | 找找花粉粒 橙红色的 |
[06:43] | I’m gonna send you a picture now. | 我给你发个图片 |
[06:45] | Found some remnants on my clothing. | 在我衣服上发现一些残留 |
[06:47] | I don’t know how I missed this, | 我不知道怎么会漏掉 |
[06:48] | but I seem to have brought some back with me. | 但我似乎随身带回来了一些 |
[06:51] | It’s the only thing I can think of that would explain… | 这是我能想到唯一能够解释… |
[08:58] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[08:58] | No. No, no, no, no. Hold on, hold on. No. | 不不不 等一下 别进来 |
[09:01] | – Do not disturb. – What in God’s name? | -别来打扰我 -什么鬼 |
[09:03] | Is everything OK in there? | 一切都好吗 |
[09:05] | Thank you. I’m fine. | 谢谢你 我没事 |
[09:35] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:24] | Text Joe. | 发短信给乔 |
[10:26] | Joe. Joe, check this out. I can’t ID. | 乔 查一下这个 我查不到 |
[10:30] | I’ve never seen anything like it before. | 我从来没见过这个 |
[10:33] | There’s an entire ecosystem growing before my eyes. | 一个完整的生态系统在我眼前绽放 |
[10:45] | 安迪 宝贝 发生了什么 你还在那里吗 | |
[11:14] | Oh, fuck, not again. | 该死 别再来了 |
[11:21] | – Coming! – What’s going on in there?! | -来了 -里面发生了什么 |
[11:25] | Sir. Sir. Sir, sir. | 先生 先生 |
[11:27] | My name is Dr. Merian Wallace. | 我是梅里安·华莱士博士 |
[11:29] | No, I’m — I’m a scientist, OK? | 我是个科学家 |
[11:32] | What we have in this room is a phenomenon, | 这个房间里发生了奇迹 |
[11:35] | – A major scientific discovery. – Open the door. | -一项重大的科学发现 -把门打开 |
[11:37] | No, sir, I cannot do that. I can’t let you in here. | 不 先生 我不能开门 我不能让你进来 |
[11:39] | I need to continue my field research. | 我要继续我的实地调查 |
[11:43] | What on God’s earth did you do to this room?! | 你到底对这个房间做什么了 |
[11:45] | Nothing. I’ve done nothing. | 没什么 我什么都没做 |
[11:48] | I may have trailed in a bit of pollen, | 我可能撒了一点花粉 |
[11:50] | but it’s what the room did. | 但这都是这个房间做的 |
[11:52] | If you don’t open this door, I’m gonna call the police. | 如果你不开门的话 我就要报警了 |
[11:55] | No. The police are not gonna know what this is. | 不 不能让警察知道这些 |
[11:57] | OK, look, I want you and your — your plants out of my motel now. | 听着 我想让你和你的植物离开我的酒店 |
[12:01] | You said that I had a week. | 你说我能待一周 |
[12:03] | Well, the maid said something fishy was going on in here. | 清洁工说这里有点可疑 |
[12:05] | We don’t tolerate vandalism, | 我们不会容忍破坏行为 |
[12:07] | and you’re gonna have to pay for all that damage. | 你要为你搞的破坏买单 |
[12:08] | Look, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:10] | If this is about money, | 如果你想要钱 |
[12:11] | I have investors who will pay to preserve this. | 我有投资者愿意为此买单 |
[12:15] | This is my colleague, Joe. | 这是我的同事 乔 |
[12:16] | I’m gonna put him on, and he’s gonna confirm that. Joe? | 我把他开免提 他会证明这一切 乔 |
[12:19] | Merian, I have been trying to get ahold of you. | 梅里安 我一直在联系你 |
[12:22] | Do you have any idea what we have on our hands? | 你知道我们种的是什么吗 |
[12:24] | – Tell me. – The images and recordings you’re sending me, Merian, | -告诉我 -你发给我的照片和视频 梅里安 |
[12:28] | I’ve checked over and over again, and across the board, | 我查了一遍又一遍 总的来说 |
[12:31] | I’m finding consistent proof, | 我正在寻找确切的证据 |
[12:33] | spanning all of the species you are presenting. | 来证明你发过来的所有物种 |
[12:36] | Proof of what? | 什么证据 |
[12:38] | Everything in that room exhibits characteristics | 那个房间里的每样东西 |
[12:40] | that mimic archaic species. | 都表现出仿古物种的特征 |
[12:44] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[12:45] | – Who is that? – Don’t worry. | -那是谁 -别管了 |
[12:47] | Are’re you saying that | 你是在说 |
[12:48] | I believe the ecosystem you are experiencing | 我相信你所经历的生态系统 |
[12:51] | is supporting the reintroduction of long-extinct life. | 是支持已灭绝的生命重新出现的证据 |
[12:58] | I… Say that again? | 你再说一遍 |
[13:00] | Somehow this habitat has brought species back to life. | 不知为何 这种栖息地使物种恢复了生机 |
[13:06] | – Did you hear me? – Yeah, I hear you. | -你听到了吗 -我听到了 |
[13:09] | Look, I’ve tested similar pollen that we found on the crates, | 如你要求的那样 我检测了我们在板条箱上 |
[13:12] | as you asked, with no results, | 发现的相似花粉 还没有结果 |
[13:13] | but there is something about the components of that room | 但是房间的某些成分 |
[13:17] | that is allowing this system to flourish. | 让这个系统得以茂盛生长 |
[13:19] | Merian, you could be at the center | 梅里安 你说不定正处于 |
[13:21] | of the biggest scientific discovery of our time. | 这个时代最伟大的科学发现之中 |
[13:24] | – We have to tell Roderick. – No. | -我们得告诉罗德里克 -不 |
[13:27] | Joe, I gotta call you back. | 乔 我回头给你打过去 |
[13:30] | Sir, listen, | 先生 听着 |
[13:31] | I work for a very heavily backed natural history museum and trust. | 我在一家资金雄厚的自然历史博物馆工作 |
[13:35] | You give me some more time in here, | 你再给我点时间 |
[13:36] | I promise that you will be compensated heavily. | 我保证会给你丰厚的补偿 |
[13:40] | – How much? – Well– | -多少钱 -那个 |
[13:42] | I need somethin’. | 先给点啊 |
[13:46] | Uh, listen, I have, um… | 我有 |
[13:48] | Here. Take– | 这里 拿着 |
[13:50] | What, four bucks? | 什么 四块钱 |
[13:52] | And some weird foreign money I can’t do anything with? | 还有一些我不能用的奇葩外币 |
[13:54] | All right. Here. Try running this. | 好吧 给 试试这个 |
[13:55] | What– | 什么 |
[13:57] | Take it all, then. | 全拿走吧 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, but please, you have to help me. | 对不起 但是请你一定要帮我 |
[14:00] | No, listen to me! This is very important! | 不 听我说 这很重要 |
[14:04] | You have to help me, OK? You have to help me. | 你得帮我 好吗 你得帮我 |
[14:06] | I’ll get you whatever you want. I’ll get you whatever you want. | 你要什么我给什么 你要什么我给什么 |
[14:09] | OK? Please. You just– | 好吗 拜托 你只要 |
[14:12] | My keys. Take my keys. It’s a really nice car. | 我的钥匙 把我的钥匙拿走 这车真的不错 |
[14:14] | I’ll get it up to you somehow, OK? | 我回头再给你补上 好吗 |
[14:16] | OK! OK. You can have till the rest of the week. | 好吧 你可以待到这周末 |
[14:20] | Thank you. Wait. Sir. | 谢谢 等等 先生 |
[14:22] | I have to ask one more thing. | 我还有一个请求 |
[14:25] | We keep this between us. | 你一定要保密 |
[14:28] | Why? What– | 为什么 什么 |
[14:29] | We have to keep it safe. | 我们必须要保证这里的安全 |
[14:43] | Tiny geniuses. | 小天才们 |
[14:47] | Ow. Jeez. | 天啊 |
[14:51] | Merian, you OK? | 梅里安 你还好吗 |
[14:53] | Yeah. I’m great. | 我很好 |
[14:56] | The best. | 非常好 |
[14:58] | God, Joe, I wish you were here to see this. | 天啊 乔 你能来看看就好了 |
[14:59] | I know. You get the fun part of the job, | 是啊 这份工作中有趣的部分被你占了 |
[15:01] | seein’ things alive. | 能看到那些生物 |
[15:02] | Speakin’ of which, I’m gonna need another specimen. | 说到这个 我还需要一个样本 |
[15:05] | Why, what happened to the one I sent? | 为什么 我送的那个怎么了 |
[15:06] | – It was DOA. – What?! | -送到时已经死了 -什么 |
[15:09] | Joe, do you know what I had to go through to get that to you? | 乔 你知道我经历了什么才把它送给你吗 |
[15:12] | Just send another. | 再送一个就行了 |
[15:13] | No. Joe, I don’t have any of my equipment here | 不 乔 我这里没有任何装备 |
[15:15] | to do proper research, OK? And I can’t leave. | 来做适当的研究 好吗 而且我不能离开这里 |
[15:18] | I even had to give the maid my expedition windbreaker | 我甚至把探险风衣给了女佣 |
[15:20] | just to go to FedEx for me. | 只是为了让她帮我去趟联邦快递 |
[15:22] | But Roderick’s gonna need proof! | 但罗德里克需要证据 |
[15:23] | Joe, I don’t know what to tell you, OK? | 乔 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[15:25] | I’ve sent photos. | 我发了照片 |
[15:26] | The pollen didn’t react for you, | 花粉没有反应 |
[15:28] | – my specimen didn’t survive. – Merian– | -我的标本没存活下来 -梅里安 |
[15:30] | I’m not taking any more chances, OK? | 我不会再冒险了 好吗 |
[15:33] | These species, they don’t exist anywhere else. This is it. | 这些物种其他地方根本没有 只有这里 |
[15:36] | This is the only place, and now I’m even doubting | 它们只在这里生长 我甚至怀疑 |
[15:40] | if they’re gonna survive if I take them out of this room. | 如果我把它们带出这个房间 它们能否存活 |
[15:43] | Until I know for sure, I’m– | 在我确认之前 我 |
[15:46] | I don’t want to take them out of here. | 我不想把它们带出去 |
[15:48] | Then what’s your plan? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[15:51] | To study. To learn. | 研究 学习 |
[15:54] | But I mean, like, what, are you just gonna stay there forever? | 但我是说 你要永远留在那里吗 |
[15:57] | You haven’t even left the room. | 你都没有离开过那个房间 |
[16:01] | Merian, I’m worried about you. | 梅里安 我很担心你 |
[16:03] | I can’t help you if I don’t know what we’re dealing with. | 要是我不知道是什么情况 我就没法帮你 |
[16:07] | Will you please, for the love of God, call your husband? | 你能不能 看在上帝的分上 联系一下你的丈夫 |
[16:09] | He’s freaking the fuck out. | 他急坏了 |
[16:21] | Morning, Magna fugatura. | 早上好 万能伏加图拉 |
[16:23] | Oh, good morning, Fem asinuscaudu Merianema. | 早上好 费母马蹄莲梅里亚内瘤 |
[16:28] | Morning, Vinea Franklyn. | 早上好 维尼亚富兰克林 |
[16:39] | – Hey, Joe. – I’m so sorry. | -乔 -我很抱歉 |
[16:41] | – About what? – You were starting to scare me yesterday | -什么抱歉 -你昨天吓到我了 |
[16:44] | talking like you might not come home, and I had to– | 你的语气好像你不回家了 我只能… |
[16:47] | It’s the INH Museum Code of Ethics– | 是INH博物馆准则 |
[16:49] | we don’t really know what we’re dealing with. | 我们不知道我们面对的是什么 |
[16:51] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[16:53] | And you haven’t even called Andy. | 你也没有联系安迪 |
[16:54] | What if you’ve been infected with something? | 万一你感染了什么呢 |
[16:56] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[16:57] | Not to mention the rate of growth | 更别提这种生长速度 |
[16:59] | – and patterns that– – Joe, what did you do? | -和模式… -乔 你做了什么 |
[17:02] | I had to tell Roderick, and he gave them everything, | 我只能告诉罗德里克 他都给他们了 |
[17:05] | not just the pollen, but everything. | 不仅是花粉 而是一切 |
[17:07] | And they quarantined our lab– | 他们还隔离了我们的实验室 |
[17:08] | Joe, who is coming? | 乔 谁要来了 |
[17:10] | NIASDI, open up! | NIASDI 开门 |
[17:13] | You have to believe me, I did this for you. | 你要相信我 我是为你好 |
[17:15] | The National Invasive & Alien Species Department of the Interior! | 国家入侵与外来物种内政部 |
[17:18] | We have reason to believe you are harboring invasive species | 我们有理由认为你在私自养育美国外的入侵物种 |
[17:21] | foreign to the US and possibly threatening! | 很可能有威胁性 |
[17:23] | Just do what they say, Merian. | 照他们说的做 梅里安 |
[17:24] | What?! No! They’ll take everything! | 什么 不 他们会夺走一切 |
[17:27] | Merian, it’s the government. | 梅里安 是政府 |
[17:30] | – Joe, they’ll destroy it. – I know. | -乔 他们会毁掉一切 -我知道 |
[17:33] | Mrs. Wallace, open up! | 华莱士太太 请开门 |
[17:35] | This is a matter of national security! | 这事关国家安全事务 |
[17:37] | Fuck you! And it’s Dr. Wallace! | 去你妈的 是华莱士博士 |
[17:39] | – Merian, no. Merian– – Fuck you too, Joe. You don’t care. | -梅里安 不 -也去你妈的 乔 你不在乎 |
[17:42] | Dr. Wallace, we do not want to hurt you, | 华莱士博士 我们不想伤害你 |
[17:44] | but if you don’t cooperate, | 但如果你不合作 |
[17:46] | we will be forced to treat you as a terrorist. | 我们只能被迫将你当做恐怖分子 |
[17:48] | – A terrorist?! – An ecological terrorist. | -恐怖分子 -环境恐怖分子 |
[17:51] | What a load of fuckhead shit! | 真是一群混蛋 |
[17:53] | A terrorist. You want me to be a terrorist? | 恐怖分子 你想说我是恐怖分子 |
[17:56] | I can be a terrorist! | 我可以是恐怖分子 |
[17:57] | You come in here, and these pollen grains | 你们要是敢进来 这些花粉粒 |
[17:59] | are gonna get out there and kill all of you! | 就会散播出去 把你们都杀了 |
[18:01] | OK, folks, we’re gonna need a quarantine. | 伙计们 我们需要进行隔离 |
[18:05] | Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 该死 该死 该死 |
[18:15] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:42] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[18:44] | Fuck. Come on. | 该死 拜托 |
[18:46] | Come on, you piece of shit. | 拜托 你这混蛋 |
[18:48] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[18:51] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[18:52] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[19:16] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[19:19] | Dr. Eugene Hill. | 尤金·希尔博士 |
[19:23] | I’m a mediator. | 我是调停人 |
[19:26] | Your mediator. | 你的调停人 |
[19:29] | What do I need a mediator for? | 我要调停人干什么 |
[19:34] | To help make sure they don’t destroy this. | 帮你确保他们不会毁掉这些 |
[19:38] | I want to save this as much as you do. | 我和你一样想拯救这一切 |
[19:42] | I’ve seen your observations. | 我看到了你的发现 |
[19:44] | I agree, Merian. | 我同意 梅里安 |
[19:47] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[19:54] | You don’t need a hazmat suit? | 你不用穿防护服吗 |
[19:57] | You seem to be fine without one. | 你没穿 好像也没事 |
[20:00] | You got a cell phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:06] | I’m gonna take that for now. | 暂时借我用了 |
[20:07] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[20:09] | Um, I thought you might be thirsty. | 我觉得你可能会渴了 |
[20:13] | I’m surviving on bark just fine. | 我靠树皮活得好好的 |
[20:19] | How do I know it’s not poisonous? | 我怎么知道这里面有没有毒 |
[20:22] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[20:24] | Forget it, I was just– | 算了 我只是… |
[20:25] | I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[20:28] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉你的衣服 |
[20:30] | – Say what? – I said take off your clothes. | -什么 -我说 脱掉你的衣服 |
[20:32] | I need to make sure you’re not carrying any weapons or explosives. | 我要确保你没有带任何武器或炸药 |
[20:46] | So, Dr. Hill, what’s your spiel? | 希尔博士 你的话术是什么 |
[20:49] | – Call me Eugene. – OK, Eugene. | -叫我尤金吧 -好吧 尤金 |
[20:53] | – Dr. Eugene. – Dr. Merian. | -尤金博士 -梅里安博士 |
[21:00] | I can understand why you’re fighting for this. | 我可以理解你抗争的原因 |
[21:03] | This is truly astounding. | 这真的很惊人 |
[21:07] | I want to help this survive. | 我想帮助保留下这一切 |
[21:10] | But we have to work with them. | 但是我们要和他们合作 |
[21:12] | “Them” Will destroy it. | “他们”会毁灭这里 |
[21:14] | We don’t know that. | 我们不敢保证 |
[21:15] | If we can prove to them | 如果我们能向他们证明 |
[21:18] | the enormity of what this is, | 这发现有多么重大 |
[21:20] | and that this will not be a threat, | 这也不会成为威胁 |
[21:23] | I think we can save this. | 我觉得我们可以拯救这里 |
[21:25] | Do you even know what “This” is? | 你知道”这”是什么吗 |
[21:27] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[21:29] | What I know is that this environment | 我只知道这个环境 |
[21:33] | is recycling itself, | 在进行自我循环 |
[21:35] | that these leaves are fortifying the fungi, providing nutrients, | 这些叶子强化了真菌 提供了养分 |
[21:39] | and the fungi are thereby | 然后真菌 |
[21:41] | fueling an entire species of ancient ants | 供养了所有的缘故蚂蚁 |
[21:44] | who then spread the fungi | 它们又将真菌 |
[21:46] | underneath the bed where there is no sunlight. | 运到找不到阳光的床上 |
[21:48] | I know that the larvae of an unknown beetle-like colony | 我知道一个未知的甲虫群体的幼虫 |
[21:52] | is adapting into its own subspecies in the closet region. | 正在柜子里演变成自己的亚种 |
[21:55] | The walking-fish is pooping out the only nutrients | 走路鱼拉出了仅有的 |
[22:00] | that is keeping a long-extinct form of lily | 能供一种早已灭绝的百合在厕所里 |
[22:03] | flourishing in the toilet. | 绽放的养分 |
[22:07] | Growth is all around us. | 我们身边到处都在生长 |
[22:10] | Adaptation and codependence. | 适应和共存 |
[22:14] | This environment is self-sufficient– | 这个环境自给自足 |
[22:17] | and efficient. | 效率很高 |
[22:19] | I’ve even seen entire species killed off in one day | 我甚至还在一天内看到一个物种 |
[22:22] | because of its own natural selection. | 因为自然选择而灭亡 |
[22:25] | Well, then maybe not all of this is meant to survive. | 那也许并不是这里的所有东西都该生存下来 |
[22:28] | But who are we to decide that? | 但哪里轮得到我们来决定 |
[22:31] | Look, before we came here, forests covered most of this earth, | 人类出现之前 地球上全是森林 |
[22:35] | just like this! | 就像这样 |
[22:36] | – The primordial jungle. – Exactly. | -原始丛林 -没错 |
[22:38] | But this is but a snippet of that abundance, | 但这只是一小段片段 |
[22:41] | a window into our past, | 映射过去的一扇窗 |
[22:43] | and a giant landscape of possibility for our future. | 能反映出我们未来的巨大可能性 |
[22:48] | Look, I don’t think that all hope is lost here. | 我觉得不算是完全没有希望的 |
[22:52] | I just think we need an opportunity to understand this. | 我只是觉得我们需要一个机会来理解这一切 |
[22:55] | And can you really say that | 你真的能说 |
[22:56] | you know what this is, and that this is safe? | 你知道这一切是什么 以及这里是安全的吗 |
[23:01] | No, I can’t tell you that. | 不 我不能保证 |
[23:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[23:05] | So why not let us study it and protect it? | 那为什么不让我们进行研究并保护呢 |
[23:14] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[23:17] | You let ’em in. | 你让他们进来 |
[23:19] | Let me fight with you. | 让我和你一起反抗 |
[23:21] | Let’s prove to them that this is not a threat, | 让我们向他们证明这不是威胁 |
[23:24] | and then maybe we can create a space | 也许我们能创造出一片 |
[23:28] | where these ancient species can survive, | 能让古物种生存的空间 |
[23:32] | and allow for this to be larger than just this room. | 让这一切不仅仅只局限在这个房间里 |
[23:46] | Just don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[24:06] | Hey, it’s Andy. Please leave a message. | 我是安迪 请留言 |
[24:13] | It’s me. Um… | 是我… |
[24:17] | I’m sorry I haven’t called until now. I, uh… | 很抱歉我到现在才打电话 我… |
[24:20] | You know how I get. | 你知道我的情况 |
[24:22] | But I think you would understand if you saw this place. | 但我觉得你看到这里后就能理解的 |
[24:25] | I-I just finally found something special. | 我只是终于找到了非常特殊的东西 |
[24:30] | It’s like I’ve been looking for it my whole life, | 这好像就是我毕生追求的东西 |
[24:32] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[24:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:37] | Fuck, I’m sorry. | 该死 对不起 |
[24:41] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[24:44] | And, um… | 然后 |
[24:47] | I don’t know when I’m gonna be home, | 我不知道我什么时候才能回家了 |
[24:50] | but I-I think it’s gonna be… | 但我觉得… |
[24:54] | sooner rather than later. Um… | 马上就会回来了 |
[24:58] | I’m getting some– some help in here. | 我寻求了一些…帮助 |
[25:01] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[25:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[25:16] | Don’t touch them. | 别碰它们 |
[25:19] | I was just gonna hand you some water. | 我只是想给你一些水 |
[25:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:24] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[25:26] | OK, look, I’ll do it. | 看 我先来 |
[25:27] | All right? They’re not gonna hurt me. | 好吗 我喝了也不会死 |
[25:31] | See? | 看 |
[25:52] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[25:53] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:02] | For protecting this. | 保护这一切 |
[26:07] | This is really beau– | 这真的很美… |
[26:14] | What– | 什… |
[26:39] | Vitals good. Let’s get them out. | 生命体征稳定 把他们带出去 |