时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Room 104 is filmed in front of a live studio audience. | 《104号房间》现场有观众拍摄 |
[00:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[00:20] | God. Come on. | 天呐 拜托 |
[00:22] | Increasing cloudiness tomorrow, sticky and humid… | 明天多云 空气比较潮湿 |
[00:27] | Honey, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你在干什么 |
[00:29] | Nothing. You’re dreaming. | 没什么 你在做梦 |
[00:31] | Harry, if I were dreaming, you’d be Tom Cruise. | 哈里 如果我在做梦 你就会是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[00:38] | I’d like to see Maverick maneuver this death trap. | 我倒想看看独行侠怎么搞定这个死亡陷阱 |
[00:43] | Dad, turn it off! | 爸爸 快关了 |
[00:45] | Jules! Don’t wake your brother and sister. | 朱尔斯 别吵醒你弟弟妹妹 |
[00:48] | Me? | 我吵 |
[00:50] | Everyone, back to sleep. | 各位 继续睡 |
[00:53] | Sleepy, sleepy, sleepy. | 接着睡 睡吧睡吧 |
[02:27] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:30] | – Mom! – Jules, what? | -妈 -朱尔斯 怎么了 |
[02:32] | We are literally in the same room. | 我们在一个房间里 |
[02:34] | Yeah, we’re in the only room. | 对 在唯一的房间里 |
[02:37] | Jules, not today. | 朱尔斯 今天别闹 |
[02:41] | Dad’s hogging the bathroom again. | 爸爸又占着卫生间了 |
[02:43] | Mom, I need to finish my diorama. | 妈妈 我得完成我的模型 |
[02:45] | Okay, well maybe your dad can help you with that today. | 好吧 也许今天可以让爸爸帮你 |
[02:47] | No, I don’t want Dad’s help. He always ruins things. | 不 我不要爸爸帮忙 他总是帮倒忙 |
[02:50] | Oh, honey– Oh, Will! | 亲爱的 威尔 |
[02:52] | Maddie! Who left this thing out again? | 麦迪 谁把这东西落在外面了 |
[02:58] | You guys, this doesn’t work unless we all chip in. | 除非我们都出一份力 否则没法过了 |
[03:04] | This doesn’t work | 这确实没法过 |
[03:05] | because there’s five people living in one hotel room. | 因为我们有五个人 却住在一个酒店房间里 |
[03:08] | I said not today. | 我说了今天别闹 |
[03:13] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[03:15] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[03:19] | Harry! | 哈里 |
[03:19] | Wha-wha-what? | 干干什么 |
[03:21] | Jules needs to use the bathroom. | 朱尔斯要用厕所 |
[03:23] | That’s what I’m doing, using it. | 我不正这么做吗 用着呢 |
[03:26] | Dad, I need some privacy! | 爸 我需要点私人空间 |
[03:34] | Oh, what’s going on in here, huh? | 这边怎么了 |
[03:38] | Oh, Will, Maddie, | 威尔 麦迪 |
[03:39] | stop playing with your food and eat your… | 别玩食物了 赶紧吃 |
[03:43] | breakfast. | 早餐 |
[03:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | A special meal for a special day. | 特别的一天 特别的一餐 |
[03:56] | You made the same thing yesterday. | 你做的跟昨天一样啊 |
[03:59] | And I loved it. | 而且我特别喜欢 |
[04:02] | Oh, Harry, did you remember to call Charlie to fix the fridge? | 哈里 你有没有打给查理让他来修冰箱 |
[04:08] | You know what? Harry! | 知道吗 哈里 |
[04:11] | Bop it! Bop it! | 砰 砰 |
[04:13] | Bop it! Bop it! | 砰 砰 |
[04:14] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[04:19] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[04:21] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[04:26] | Out. | 出去 |
[04:41] | Guys, | 各位 |
[04:43] | I think today may be your mom’s birthday. | 我觉得今天可能是你们妈妈生日 |
[04:48] | Jules, Will, Maddie, family meeting. | 朱尔斯 威尔 麦迪 家庭会议 |
[04:49] | Round up, come on. | 快过来 |
[04:56] | So, it seems we all forgot what today is. | 看起来我们都忘了今天是什么日子 |
[04:58] | It’s Mommy’s birthday. I made her a card. | 是妈妈生日 我给她做了贺卡 |
[05:09] | So, just me. | 那只是我忘了 |
[05:14] | Look, guys, we got lots to do. We have to work as a team | 听着 我们有好多事要做 我们得发挥团队精神 |
[05:17] | and make this a special day for Mommy. | 并让今天变得对妈妈来说很特别 |
[05:19] | Dad, don’t forget, I also have to do my book report diorama. | 爸爸 别忘了 我还要做读书报告模型 |
[05:22] | Okay, so we need to make today special for Mommy | 好 那我们要让今天变得对妈妈来说很特别 |
[05:24] | and also help Maddie with her diorama. | 还要帮麦迪做模型 |
[05:27] | Can we decorate? | 我们能装饰吗 |
[05:29] | Excellent idea, Will. | 好主意 威尔 |
[05:30] | I think there’s some decorations under the bed. | 我觉得床底下应该有装饰品 |
[05:33] | I think there might be a few things under there. | 我想床底下可能不止只有那些 |
[05:36] | Actually, I think they might be up here. | 其实 我想可能在柜子里 |
[05:45] | Daddy? Are you dead? | 爸爸 你死了吗 |
[05:55] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[06:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:08] | Daddy’s not dead! | 爸爸没死 |
[06:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:12] | It’s Mommy’s birthday! And you’re not dead. | 今天是妈妈生日 而且你没死 |
[06:18] | Who? What? | 谁 什么 |
[06:21] | – What…? – Yeah, are you okay? | -怎么 -你没事吧 |
[06:27] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[06:35] | It’s Mommy’s birthday. And you’re not dead. | 今天是妈妈生日 而且你没死 |
[06:40] | But you’re gonna be after she sees this. | 但她要看到这个你就活不久了 |
[06:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[06:48] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[06:50] | Maddie should go start her diorama, right? | 麦迪该去做她的模型了 对吧 |
[06:55] | And Will and I can start figuring out a cake. | 威尔和我想办法弄个蛋糕 |
[07:00] | And you can… | 然后你可以 |
[07:02] | start blowing up balloons. | 吹好这些气球 |
[07:17] | Dad, how are we supposed to make a cake without an oven? | 爸 没有烤箱我们怎么做蛋糕啊 |
[07:23] | How about a pancakes cake? | 做一个烤饼蛋糕怎么样 |
[07:26] | A cake made out of pancakes? | 用烤饼叠成一个蛋糕吗 |
[07:28] | Dad, tell Will that’s lame. | 爸 你和威尔说说这多不靠谱 |
[07:32] | Guys, I gotta say, | 伙计们 说真的 |
[07:33] | I’m not entirely sure what’s going on. | 我现在不太明白发生了什么 |
[07:41] | Dad, how are we supposed to make a cake without an oven? | 爸 没有烤箱我们怎么做蛋糕啊 |
[07:44] | Wait. Didn’t you just ask me that? | 等等 你刚刚不是问过我一遍了吗 |
[07:47] | And wasn’t I just blowing up a blue balloon? | 而且我刚才吹的不是蓝色气球吗 |
[07:50] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[07:52] | How about a pancakes cake? | 做一个烤饼蛋糕怎么样 |
[07:55] | A cake made out of pancakes? | 用烤饼叠成一个蛋糕吗 |
[07:57] | Dad, tell Will that’s lame. | 爸 你和威尔说说这多不靠谱 |
[07:58] | All right, seriously, guys. | 好了伙计们 说真的 |
[08:00] | What’s going on? | 这到底是什么情况 |
[08:01] | – I have no idea. – You usually don’t. | -我完全不明白 -你向来不明白 |
[08:10] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[08:13] | Did you hear that? | 你们听见了吗 |
[08:15] | And before, | 而且刚才 |
[08:17] | it’s like I knew everything you were gonna say. | 我好像知道所有你要说的话 |
[08:22] | Yeah, Dad. Life’s predictable. | 是啊爸 人生是可预见的 |
[08:25] | Aah! You heard that? | 你听 听见了吗 |
[08:28] | Harry? | 哈里 |
[08:29] | And that? You can’t hear that? | 那个呢 你们听不见那个声音吗 |
[08:31] | I heard that, Daddy. | 我听得见那个声音 爸爸 |
[08:33] | Yeah, it’s Mom. | 是啊 是妈妈的声音 |
[08:35] | Remember, we’re trying to keep her in the bathroom | 记不记得我们想让她待在浴室里 |
[08:36] | for the birthday surprise? | 好给她一个生日惊喜 |
[08:40] | You’re silly, Daddy. | 你好傻啊 爸爸 |
[08:47] | Oh good. You must be the Mom. | 太好了 你肯定就是那位妈妈 |
[08:49] | Maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮帮我 |
[08:50] | What’s going on out there? I heard screaming. | 发生了什么 我听见有人尖叫了 |
[08:55] | Did you stick your hand in the toaster again? | 你是不是又把手伸进烤面包机里了 |
[08:59] | No! | 不是 |
[09:00] | I-I have no idea what’s going on out there with those kids. | 我不知道那些孩子是怎么回事 |
[09:04] | That’s parenthood. | 这就叫亲子关系 |
[09:06] | You’re part of this, aren’t you? | 你和他们是一伙的 对吧 |
[09:08] | You’re just like them! | 你和他们都一样 |
[09:10] | Wait. You guys are all working together? | 等等 你们都是合作的吗 |
[09:12] | Is that what it is? | 就是这么回事吧 |
[09:13] | And, and why all the laughing? | 还有 那些笑声是怎么回事 |
[09:15] | I’m not laughing. | 我可没笑 |
[09:21] | I think I’m just going crazy. | 我觉得我要疯了 |
[09:25] | I… | 我 |
[10:07] | “Harry enters the bathroom” | “哈里走进浴室” |
[10:09] | “to find Linda in the empty tub” | “看到琳达坐在空浴缸里” |
[10:10] | “with the earmuffs, coffee,” | “戴着耳套 喝着咖啡” |
[10:11] | “and a stack of magazines and newspapers.” | “手边还有一摞杂志和报纸” |
[10:14] | “She’s reading a magazine.” | “她正在看一本杂志” |
[10:18] | “He sits down with a plan to get her to stay in the bathroom.” | “他坐下后想到了让她待在浴室的办法” |
[10:20] | “Harry, what’s going on?” | “哈里 发生什么事了” |
[10:21] | What’s going on out there? | 发生什么事了 |
[10:22] | I heard screaming. | 我听见有人尖叫 |
[10:26] | – Did you– – Stick my hand in the toaster? | -你是不是 -把手伸进烤面包机里吗 |
[10:29] | No. Why would somebody do that? | 没有 谁会这么干啊 |
[10:30] | What am I, an idiot? | 我是傻子吗 |
[10:31] | I’m not an idiot. | 我不是傻子 |
[10:33] | All right, clearly you can’t help me out here. | 好吧 显然你帮不了我 |
[10:36] | Don’t forget to help Maddie with her diorama. | 别忘了帮麦迪做模型 |
[10:48] | Hello, Harry! | 你好啊 哈里 |
[10:49] | Wait, now who are you? | 等会 你又是谁 |
[10:52] | Never gets old, Mr. Turner. | 每次都很好笑 特纳先生 |
[11:04] | Um, Maddie, I think that’s probably too much super glue. | 麦迪 你好像挤了太多强力胶 |
[11:07] | How else is it all gonna stay put? | 不然这个粘不住啊 |
[11:12] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[11:14] | Enough is enough. | 我受够了 |
[11:15] | What is this, like some kind of sitcom? | 这到底是怎么回事 情景喜剧吗 |
[11:18] | I mean, you guys are literally doing everything this says. | 你们全都在照着这上面写的做 |
[11:22] | Look, it says next is Harry. | 你看 接下来哈里该说台词了 |
[11:24] | Oh wait, I’m supposed to be Harry, right? | 等下 我就是哈里 对吧 |
[11:26] | Okay, what does Harry say? Harry says… | 好的 哈里台词是什么 哈里说 |
[11:29] | “Can it be fixed?” | “还能修好吗” |
[11:31] | Well, I guess that depends on what the issue is. | 那取决于是哪里出了毛病 |
[11:36] | That. | 那里 |
[11:38] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:40] | It even said that was gonna happen. Okay. | 这上面甚至写了会发生这种局面 好吧 |
[11:43] | Is nothing real in here? | 这里一切都不是真实的吗 |
[11:45] | Wait, I mean, are you guys even my kids? | 等等 你们真的是我的孩子吗 |
[11:48] | I’d love a second opinion. | 我倒希望不是 |
[11:53] | Okay, if I’m not really your dad, | 好吧 如果我不是你们真正的父亲 |
[11:55] | and-and nothing is real here, then… | 而且这里一切都是假的 那么 |
[11:59] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[12:01] | Who am I really? | 我到底是谁 |
[12:02] | That’s between you and your therapist. | 这个问题你得去问你的心理医生 |
[12:06] | No! | 不 |
[12:07] | You know, I actually don’t find any of this funny. | 我一点也不觉得好笑 |
[12:09] | And you’re all kind of freaking me out. | 你们快吓死我了 |
[12:13] | All right, I’m sorry, guys. You’re gonna have to continue | 对不起 各位 你们继续 |
[12:14] | with whatever this is without me. | 我就不参与了 |
[12:20] | Wait, why isn’t the door opening? | 等等 为什么门打不开 |
[12:22] | I think I know what the problem is. | 我知道问题出在哪 |
[12:27] | What? No, the door! Why isn’t the door opening? | 什么 我说门 为什么门打不开 |
[12:30] | That’s another thing Charlie tried to fix. | 那是查理修过的另一个东西 |
[12:34] | – What about superglue? – What? | -强力胶怎么样 -什么 |
[12:36] | For the fridge door. | 用来修冰箱门 |
[12:38] | How much you got? | 你有多少 |
[12:41] | Enough with the laughter already! | 不要再笑了 |
[12:43] | Guys, forget the fridge door! | 各位 别管冰箱门了 |
[12:45] | I-I can’t get out this actual door! | 我出不去这扇真正的门了 |
[12:48] | Sorry, Dad. Guess you’re stuck with us. | 对不起 爸爸 看来你只能和我们在一起了 |
[12:51] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:53] | This can’t be real! | 这不可能是真的 |
[12:59] | I can’t seriously be stuck here. | 我不能被困在这 |
[13:01] | That’s how family works. | 这就是家的意义 |
[13:03] | What is with the laughing voices? | 这些笑声是怎么回事 |
[13:05] | How’s any of this funny? | 这有什么好笑的 |
[13:08] | What the…? | 我了个 |
[13:11] | I’m stuck here and I can’t even swear? | 我被困在这 还不能说脏话 |
[13:14] | Harry, what is all of this commotion? | 哈里 外面怎么这么吵 |
[13:17] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[13:18] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:20] | You tell me! I can’t leave, I can’t swear. | 你说呢 我不能离开 还不能说脏话 |
[13:22] | I’m losing my mind! | 我要疯了 |
[13:25] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[13:26] | We tried to make things special for your birthday. | 我们想让你的生日特别一点 |
[13:29] | Yeah. Me, too, Mrs.T. | 我也是 太太 |
[13:33] | We didn’t mean to make a mess, Mommy. | 我们不是故意搞砸的 妈妈 |
[13:35] | Daddy especially tried really hard. | 尤其是爸爸 特别努力 |
[13:37] | Guys, guys, guys. Come on, really. Aw. | 大伙儿 别这样 真的 |
[13:41] | Aw! Someone help me, please. | 谁来帮帮我 |
[13:42] | Oh, Harry. | 哈里 |
[13:44] | I gotta say, | 说实话 |
[13:46] | I really thought you forgot. | 我真的以为你忘记了 |
[13:48] | I did! I did! I really, really did! | 我就是忘记了 真的忘了 |
[13:51] | I don’t remember any of this! | 我什么都不记得了 |
[13:52] | I can’t open the God door! | 我打不开门 |
[13:55] | Okay, maybe we watch our language in front of the kids. | 也许我们应该在孩子面前注意一下措辞 |
[13:58] | You! You’re probably not even my real wife! | 你 你可能都不是我真正的妻子 |
[14:01] | Well, we can certainly make that happen. | 我倒是可以让你愿望成真 |
[14:05] | I said no more laughing! | 我说别再笑了 |
[14:08] | Hey, pobody’s nerfect! | 人无完人嘛 |
[14:18] | How come he gets to leave? | 为什么他可以离开 |
[14:19] | Uh, ’cause he doesn’t live here? | 因为他不住在这 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we can barely all fit. | 是啊 我们都快挤不下了 |
[14:23] | This is bull. God. | 太扯了 天啊 |
[14:28] | Not even a God window is real! | 甚至没有一扇窗户是真的 |
[14:31] | Nothing is real here! You guys, | 全是假的 你们 |
[14:34] | the door, the voices, everything’s just made-up! | 门 笑声 一切都是假的 |
[14:37] | It’s all just scripted! | 都是写好的剧本 |
[14:42] | Wait…Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[14:47] | What’d I do with it? | 我放哪里了 |
[14:48] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[14:52] | Dad, my diorama! | 爸爸 我的模型 |
[14:54] | Honey, what are you even looking for? | 亲爱的 你到底在找什么 |
[14:56] | The script. Where’s the script? | 剧本 剧本在哪 |
[14:57] | – I threw the script somewhere. Where is it? – I don’t… | -我把剧本扔在哪了 它在哪 -我不 |
[15:02] | Daddy? What’s that? | 爸爸 那是什么 |
[15:04] | Well, apparently, this is our script. | 显然 这是我们的剧本 |
[15:07] | Okay? And you guys seem to kind of stick to it. | 你们似乎还在坚持演 |
[15:11] | Okay, so here’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[15:12] | Okay, this door has to open up sometime, right? | 这扇门总要打开的 对吗 |
[15:14] | I mean, there’s gotta be a way out of here. | 肯定有出去的方法 |
[15:18] | Right. Right here, page 23. | 这里 第23页 |
[15:19] | “Mrs. Laroquette, our bosomy neighbor, | “罗凯特太太 我们的大胸邻居 |
[15:21] | comes over to borrow the hair dryer.” | 过来借走了吹风机” |
[15:24] | Can we call her over now and I’ll answer the door? | 我们能不能现在叫她过来 我来开门 |
[15:26] | Oh yeah, you’d love that, wouldn’t you? | 你们当然想这样 是吧 |
[15:28] | Okay, let’s try something else. | 再试试别的 |
[15:31] | Okay, it says here that I’m only 38 years old. | 这上面说我只有38岁 |
[15:33] | We both know that’s not true, right? | 我们都知道这是假的 对吗 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么 |
[15:38] | Okay, and we moved here to the motel | 我们搬到这个汽车旅馆 |
[15:40] | while our house is being repaired, | 是因为我们的房子正在维修 |
[15:42] | – right? Okay? – Mm-hmm. | -对吗 -嗯 |
[15:43] | Geez, how long does it take to fix a house? | 天啊 修一栋房子要多久 |
[15:45] | Wouldn’t I love to know. | 我也想知道呢 |
[15:51] | Bring-bring! | 叮铃铃 |
[15:53] | Bring-bring! Oh, I’ll get it! | 叮铃铃 我来接 |
[15:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:57] | Oh, hello, contractor man! | 你好 承包商 |
[16:00] | What’s that you say? Our house is done? | 你说什么 我们的房子修好了 |
[16:03] | Wha…! After all these years, | 什么 过了这么多年 |
[16:05] | we can go home and get away from this motel room? | 我们终于可以从这个旅馆房间里搬回家了吗 |
[16:07] | I’m so excited, thank you! And goodbye! | 我太激动了 谢谢你 再见 |
[16:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:18] | Daddy, you’re silly. | 爸爸 你好傻 |
[16:21] | Nice try, Harry. | 想法不错 哈里 |
[16:24] | Are you guys ever gonna take me seriously? | 你们到底会不会认真听我说话 |
[16:27] | Hmm? I mean, according to this script, you never do. | 剧本上说 你们从来不会认真听 |
[16:30] | This whole episode is about me forgetting your birthday, | 这一集就是讲我忘了你的生日 |
[16:33] | and then messing things up and being a klutz. | 然后还搞砸了很多事 是个混球 |
[16:35] | Sounds about right. | 听起来很合理 |
[16:38] | Guys, I could really use your help. | 伙计们 我真的需要你们的帮助 |
[16:40] | Now, okay, let’s see. | 好了 我们来看看 |
[16:43] | All right, we did the Linda with earmuffs in the bathtub. | 我们已经完成了琳达戴着耳机在浴缸里的桥段 |
[16:46] | We did the fridge stuff, the fridge door, that didn’t work. | 完成了冰箱桥段 冰箱门桥段 没用 |
[16:49] | We did that. | 已经完成了 |
[16:51] | What? They say– Oh. | 什么 上面说 |
[16:53] | “Harry does what he always does when he’s confused. | “哈里做出了他每次感到困惑时都会做的决定 |
[16:55] | Calls a family meeting.” | 召开家庭会议” |
[16:57] | – Let’s do that. Call a family meeting. – Again? | -就这么办 召开家庭会议 -又来 |
[17:00] | – Family meeting! – But, honey, | -家庭会议 -但是 亲爱的 |
[17:01] | – Come on! – this place is a mess. Where would we even sit? | -来吧 -这地方这么乱 我们能坐在哪里 |
[17:04] | To the bathroom, everyone. | 大家都去厕所 |
[17:06] | Come on, come on. Let’s do this together as a team. | 走吧 走吧 我们是一个团队 |
[17:08] | – Okay. – Come on, come on. | -好吧 -来吧 来吧 |
[17:16] | This reminds of the time | 这让我想起了那次 |
[17:17] | Dad accidentally rented a two-door car. | 爸爸不小心租了一辆双门车 |
[17:21] | At least that had trunk space. | 至少那辆车还有后备箱 |
[17:23] | Okay, okay, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[17:25] | Everyone stop making jokes. | 所有人都别搞笑了 |
[17:26] | This is a very serious family meeting. | 这是很认真的家庭会议 |
[17:28] | Like the time you were serious | 就像你上次认真地 |
[17:30] | about taking up pole vaulting? | 要参加撑杆跳比赛吗 |
[17:32] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[17:34] | That doesn’t even make sense! | 这根本说不通啊 |
[17:35] | Remember when Dad seriously thought | 还记得爸爸之前认真地觉得 |
[17:37] | – he could be a JCPenney model? – Ugh, God. | -他能成为杰西潘尼的模特吗 -天啊 |
[17:41] | What? | 什么 |
[17:42] | I’ve been trying to forget. | 我一直在努力忘记呢 |
[17:43] | Stop! Please stop! | 别说了 拜托都别说了 |
[17:46] | I thought you guys could help me, | 我以为你们能帮我 |
[17:48] | but if you wanna keep making fun of me, then go ahead. | 但如果你们要继续取笑我 那请便吧 |
[17:50] | But we’re gonna be stuck here for who knows how long, | 但是天知道我们会被困在这里多久 |
[17:54] | and I need to get the — | 我得… |
[17:59] | I need to get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[18:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:04] | Because I don’t belong here. | 因为我不属于这里 |
[18:06] | That makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[18:09] | Harry, what is really going on? | 哈里 到底怎么了 |
[18:13] | This is not me. This is not who I am. | 这不是我 我不是这样的人 |
[18:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:29] | I honestly don’t know who I am. | 我真的不知道我是谁 |
[18:34] | I get that. | 我懂 |
[18:37] | Yeah, I think… | 我觉得 |
[18:39] | we all get that way sometimes. | 我们有时候都有这种感觉 |
[18:42] | I have no idea who I am, but I wanna find out. | 我不知道我是谁 我想弄清楚 |
[18:47] | And I’m positive this isn’t it. | 我肯定这种生活不是我 |
[18:55] | But I need to go home. | 但我需要回家 |
[19:06] | Harry, look. | 哈里 听着 |
[19:08] | We don’t wanna hold you back. | 我们不想拖你的后腿 |
[19:14] | So, if you need to leave, | 所以如果你要走 |
[19:17] | then you should leave. | 那你就该走 |
[19:20] | And we’ll support you. | 我们会支持你 |
[19:23] | Yeah, Dad. | 是的 爸爸 |
[19:24] | Yeah, we support you. | 嗯 我们支持你 |
[19:28] | You guys really mean that? | 你们认真的吗 |
[19:30] | Yes. Yes, come here. | 是啊 过来 |
[19:33] | Come here. | 来 |
[19:35] | Wow. Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | – Thank you, guys. – Yeah. Okay. | -谢谢你们 -好 |
[19:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:42] | I guess then this is goodbye. | 那就再见了 |
[19:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:48] | It was nice meeting you all. | 认识你们很高兴 |
[20:34] | Oh, Harry! | 哈里 |