时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 在90年代中期 一代特别困惑的青少年 沉迷于寻找一些能定义他们人生的东西 | |
[00:42] | 突然之间 出现了一种新的文化现象 它来自于北美郊区的存在不确定性 | |
[01:07] | All right, this is it. This is it. | 就是这里 就是这里 |
[01:10] | – File in! – File in, guys. | -进来吧 -进来吧 各位 |
[01:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:14] | Hunter, Smirnoff and tonic, slice of lime. Right? | 亨特 你喝斯米诺夫伏特加金汤力 一片青柠吧 |
[01:17] | Uh, yeah, if you got it. | 对 如果你有的话 |
[01:19] | And, Jenna, Bacardi and Diet Pepsi? | 珍娜 百加得朗姆加百事健怡可乐 |
[01:22] | Uh, yeah, Psychic Friend. How’d you know? | 对 灵媒朋友 你怎么知道 |
[01:25] | Come on. I know what my roommates like to drink. | 拜托 我知道我的室友爱喝什么 |
[01:27] | You’ve only lived with us for a month, Jack. | 你只跟我们住了一个月 杰克 |
[01:30] | I don’t even know what my roommates’ last names are. | 我都不知道我的室友姓什么 |
[01:32] | Luke Thunderfuck. How ya doin’? | 卢克·桑德法克 你好吗 |
[01:35] | Fine, till I touched your wet hand. | 挺好的 直到我碰了你的湿手 |
[01:37] | It’s not wet. God, Morg. | 我的手不湿 天哪 摩根 |
[01:38] | You got clam hands, Luke! It’s a condition. | 你这是蛤蜊手 卢克 是种病 |
[01:41] | Nothing for a Thunderfuck to be ashamed of. | 桑德法克家的人不用为此感到丢脸 |
[01:43] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[01:45] | – Jaeger. – Thanks, dude. | -野格力娇酒 -谢了 哥们 |
[01:47] | – Hunter? – Cheers. | -亨特 -谢谢 |
[01:49] | – Morgan, Jack and Coke, right? – Yeah, whatever. | -摩根 杰克丹尼尔威士忌加可乐 -随便 |
[01:53] | – So, Jack. – So, Jenna. | -杰克 -珍娜 |
[01:56] | You rented a motel room. | 你订了间汽车旅馆房间 |
[01:58] | – I did. – On a Saturday night. | -是的 -周六晚上 |
[02:00] | – Correct. – And you set up a fucking bar. | -没错 -还搞了个小酒吧 |
[02:02] | Ooh, and joints! | 还有大麻烟 |
[02:05] | Are you trying to get into all of our pants or something? | 你是想把我们都上了吗 |
[02:08] | You’re already halfway in at this point, | 现在你已经成功一半了 |
[02:10] | just keep it goin’, dude! | 继续努力 哥们 |
[02:12] | Nah, guys. Like, um, like you said. | 不是 就像你说的 |
[02:14] | I’ve been at the house for a whole month as of today, | 今天我刚好住进房子一个月 |
[02:19] | uh, and I just– I just wanted to, um… | 我只是 我只是想 |
[02:26] | I used to move around, a lot, | 我以前经常搬家 |
[02:29] | like a whole lot, and, um… | 多到无法想象 |
[02:33] | I never… | 我从来 |
[02:37] | really felt like I belonged… | 没有归属感 |
[02:40] | until, uh… | 直到 |
[02:46] | You know, you don’t have to | 你其实不用 |
[02:47] | throw us a whole party just to tell us that. | 给我们办个派对说这些 |
[02:49] | Yeah, just sign up to take out the trash. | 对 主动扔垃圾就行了 |
[02:52] | No, um… No, I had to do something special. | 不 不是 我得做点特别的事 |
[02:55] | So, come on! Everyone, drink up! | 来吧 各位 喝酒 |
[02:57] | – Cheers! – All right! | -干杯 -好 |
[03:00] | Why didn’t you just throw a party at the house? | 你怎么不在家里办派对 |
[03:02] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:04] | I said, why did you rent a room? | 我说 你订了个房间 |
[03:06] | Why not just throw a party at the house? | 为什么不直接在家里办派对 |
[03:11] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[03:12] | – Foam! – Foam! | -泡沫 -泡沫 |
[03:14] | Foam? | 泡沫 |
[03:16] | – Babe, you got a problem with foam? – Yeah! | -宝贝 你不喜欢泡沫吗 -对 |
[03:18] | Last time I went to a foam party, it fucking ruined my clothes. | 上次我参加泡沫派对 毁了我的衣服 |
[03:21] | – Well, then just strip. – Ha-ha. You wish. | -那你脱光就行了 -你做梦 |
[03:23] | Every night. Oh! Sorry, Hunter. | 每晚都做 抱歉 亨特 |
[03:25] | I appreciate the honesty, dude. | 我欣赏你的诚实 哥们 |
[03:27] | We’re gonna get in trouble for this, Jack. | 我们会惹麻烦的 杰克 |
[03:28] | – Really? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[03:29] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | -我是认真的 -我也是 |
[03:31] | You should have told us how to dress appropriately. | 你应该提前告诉我们穿合适的衣服来 |
[03:34] | This crap’s gonna leave residue everywhere. | 泡沫残渣会黏得到处都是 |
[03:37] | Oh, reside. Oh, that sounds bad. | 残渣 听着太可怕了 |
[03:38] | That sounds really, really bad! | 简直非常 非常可怕 |
[03:42] | – Honey! – What? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[03:44] | Honey, I wear this dress to work! | 宝贝 我还要穿这条裙子去上班的 |
[03:47] | Oh, come on. You got a closet full of clothes. | 拜托 你有满满一柜子的衣服呢 |
[03:49] | I got my shit like in a milk crate on the floor. | 我的衣服就放在地上的一个牛奶箱子里 |
[03:51] | Babe, we saw that dresser | 宝贝 上周我们在垃圾箱边上 |
[03:52] | by the dumpster last week, | 看见的那个柜子 |
[03:53] | and you said you didn’t want it. | 是你说你不想要的 |
[03:54] | I don’t want some dumpster dresser! | 我不想要垃圾箱边上捡的柜子 |
[03:56] | Hey, guys, shut up, all right? This is a party, okay? | 伙计们 别吵了好吗 这可是个派对 |
[03:59] | It’s a fuckin’ foam party, just for us. Okay? | 这是个牛逼的泡沫派对 只属于我们 |
[04:03] | Thrown by this great, great big-hearted man right here. | 是这位伟大而慷慨的人为我们准备的 |
[04:06] | I’m not a great man. | 我不是个伟大的人 |
[04:07] | No, you are. Shut up. Shut up. | 不 你就是 闭嘴吧 |
[04:08] | You guys, we’re not gonna– | 伙计们 我们可不要 |
[04:09] | we’re not gonna fuck it up, are we, | 我们可不要搞砸了 好吗 |
[04:10] | by bitching about some dress or some residue… | 抱怨什么柜子和残渣 |
[04:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | …or some dumpster dresser, are we? | 扯什么垃圾桶边的柜子 好不好 |
[04:17] | – Are we?! – I don’t know. | -我们要这样吗 -我不知道 |
[04:19] | No! | 不要 |
[04:20] | Hell no, we’re not! Move! | 当然不要了 动起来吧 |
[04:25] | Fuck, yeah, man! | 太爽了 伙计们 |
[04:27] | Fuckin’ foam! | 泡沫牛逼 |
[05:30] | Do another twirl! | 再转一个 |
[05:31] | – A twirl. – Twirl, girl! | -转一个 -转一个 妹子 |
[05:35] | Ten out of ten! | 十分满分 |
[05:39] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[05:43] | Drunky? | 小醉鬼 |
[05:45] | Weed, weed or weed? | 你选大麻 大麻 还是大麻 |
[05:50] | I’m-I’m a pretty hairy guy. | 我是个毛发很浓密的男人 |
[05:53] | Well, Luke, I try not to think about your body hair. | 卢克 我尽量不去想你的体毛 |
[05:56] | But if I am forced to, I guess I’d have to say… | 但如果我不得不想 我觉得我会说 |
[06:00] | there’s a lot of it. | 你体毛非常旺盛 |
[06:02] | Well, then what’s goin’ on here? | 那这里是怎么回事 |
[06:05] | Uh, well, that’s-that’s weird. | 这可有点奇怪 |
[06:09] | – What’s weird? – Uh, Luke’s arm. | -什么奇怪 -卢克的胳膊 |
[06:13] | What about Luke’s arm? | 卢克的胳膊怎么了 |
[06:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:18] | Holy fuck! | 我操 |
[06:19] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[06:22] | Is this happening to you guys too? | 你们身上也这样吗 |
[06:24] | I can’t tell, I shaved my arms. | 我看不出来 我给胳膊刮了毛 |
[06:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:27] | I’m a fucking prepube, so I’ve never had hair on my arms. | 我还没发育呢 我胳膊上一直没长毛 |
[06:30] | Oh my God! Guys, look! | 我的天 伙计们 快看 |
[06:35] | Oh my God. | 老天啊 |
[06:36] | – Oh my God, babe! – What the fuck is happening?! | -天啊 宝贝儿 -这是怎么回事 |
[06:43] | Guys! Look! | 伙计们 快看 |
[06:48] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[06:49] | Guys, it’s… it’s the fuckin’ foam! | 伙计们 是这个泡沫的问题 |
[06:52] | Everybody, get up! Get on something! | 大家都起来 找地方站上去 |
[06:59] | Luke, get on something! | 卢克 快找地方爬上去 |
[07:00] | I’m on it! I’m on it! | 上来了 我上来了 |
[07:01] | What the fuck kind of foam is this, Jack?! | 杰克 这到底是什么泡沫啊 |
[07:04] | It’s foam. It’s just regular party foam. | 就是泡沫啊 普通的派对泡沫 |
[07:07] | It’s eating my fucking hair! | 这东西在蚕食我的头发 |
[07:11] | Dude, if this makes me bald, I swear to God! | 老兄 我要是因此秃了 我对天发誓 |
[07:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:15] | All right, look, | 好了 这样 |
[07:16] | we just gotta get this stuff off of us. | 我们只要别沾上泡沫就行了 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Yeah. Good idea. Everyone strip. | 对 好主意 大家一起脱衣服吧 |
[07:22] | – What? – Fuck you, Luke! | -什么 -操你妈 卢克 |
[07:24] | Why are you always trying to get everybody naked? | 你为什么老想让每个人都裸着 |
[07:26] | Whoa, Morg. Look at your dress. | 摩根 快看你的裙子 |
[07:32] | shit! | 靠 |
[07:33] | Wait. Luke, we need shut the machine off, | 等等 卢克 我们得把这机器关了 |
[07:36] | and we’ll just wait for it to dissolve. | 然后等着泡沫自己溶解 |
[07:37] | I’m not putting my hand under that. | 我才不要把我的手放那下面 |
[07:38] | Just put it– Just put it in a comforter or a sheet or something. | 你就把手 把手伸进被子或者床单里就行了 |
[07:42] | – Jack. Where is the off switch? – Uh, uh… I-I don’t know. | -杰克 关的按钮在哪 -我 我不知道 |
[07:45] | Okay, dude, fuck the machine! | 行了哥们 别管机器了 |
[07:46] | We should just make a run for the door. | 我们应该跑到门口去 |
[07:48] | – Yes. – Are you kidding? | -是的 -你开什么玩笑 |
[07:49] | I’m not getting anymore of this shit on me. | 我才不要再沾到这些鬼东西 |
[07:51] | Oh, we could call somebody. | 我们可以打电话找人 |
[07:52] | Luke, there’s a telephone right there. | 卢克 那里有个电话 |
[07:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:03] | It’s dead. It’s fuckin’ dead. | 电话坏了 完全没反应 |
[08:05] | Yeah, because the foam probably ate the cord. | 因为泡沫可能把电线给吃了 |
[08:08] | Just like it’s gonna eat everything else in this fuckin’ room | 就像如果我们再不关掉那玩意 |
[08:10] | if we don’t shut that thing off! | 它马上要把这个房间给吞了 |
[08:13] | She’s right, dude. | 她说得对 哥们 |
[08:15] | Yeah. Sorry, Luke, but– | 对不起 卢克 但是 |
[08:17] | Fuck no! I’m not gonna– Shut up! All right! | 不 我不要 闭嘴 行吧 |
[08:19] | – Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! – Okay! Just– | -操 操 操 操 -没事 只要 |
[08:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[08:26] | Are you happy? Are you fuckin’ happy? | 你们现在开心了吗 他妈的满意了吗 |
[08:28] | You got me talking and touching some toxic shit! | 你们又让我说话又让我去碰那个鬼东西 |
[08:30] | Okay, yeah. It’s just because you were on that bed, man! | 是的 因为就你在那张床上 哥们 |
[08:35] | – Okay. – Okay? | -行 -好吗 |
[08:36] | Guys, look. I got an idea. | 朋友们 我有个想法 |
[08:39] | Oh fuck, yeah. Yeah, put– Splash, splash me right here. | 操 对 朝我这泼水 |
[08:42] | Um, Luke– -Splash me too. Splash me. | 卢克 也给我泼点 泼我 |
[08:46] | See a cord or anything? | 看到电线了吗 |
[08:48] | Luke?! | 卢克 |
[08:50] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[08:51] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[08:57] | Oh my God. Did he pass out? | 天哪 他昏过去了吗 |
[08:58] | Well, maybe someone shouldn’t have been force-feeding him Jaeger! | 也许不该有人一直逼他去做他不愿意的事 |
[09:01] | You mean him force-feeding himself. | 你的意思是他自己逼自己 |
[09:02] | All right! Fuck this, okay! | 好了 别扯这些没用的了 |
[09:04] | Someone needs to shut the machine off. I’m gonna do it. | 得有人把机器关掉 我来 |
[09:06] | No, no, Just– just wake him up first. | 不 不 先把他弄醒吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah, I can splash him. | 对 我可以泼他 |
[09:11] | Morgan, what is on your face? | 摩根 你脸上是什么 |
[09:28] | What the fuck is going on, Jack? | 到底怎么回事 杰克 |
[09:32] | I-I swear to God, I… I don’t know. | 我 我发誓 我不知道 |
[09:36] | Luke? | 卢克 |
[09:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:42] | Buddy? | 哥们 |
[09:59] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[10:00] | Well, no! Come on! Somebody’s gotta help him! | 不 快点 得有人帮帮他 |
[10:02] | He probably just passed out again. | 他可能又昏过去了 |
[10:04] | No, no. I don’t think so, Jenna. | 不 我不这么觉得 珍娜 |
[10:06] | Well, we can’t just leave him down there, can we? | 我们不能就这么把他丢在下面 对吧 |
[10:10] | Why did he have your face? | 他为什么长着你的脸 |
[10:11] | – Jack. – Shh! | -杰克 -嘘 |
[10:13] | – Jesus! – Sorry. Your face was, uh… | -天哪 -对不起 你的脸 |
[10:17] | Hey, asshole, splash us too. I don’t wanna turn into you. | 混蛋 也给我们泼水 我不想变成你 |
[10:20] | – I’m not turning anyone into anything. – Jack– | -我不会把你们变成别的样子 -杰克 |
[10:22] | – This wasn’t my fault. – Jack! | -不是我干的 -杰克 |
[10:24] | Is there a window in the bathroom? | 厕所里有窗户吗 |
[10:26] | Oh, ’cause the door’s been closed the whole time. | 因为这扇门一直关着 |
[10:28] | I went in to take a piss when I got the room, but– | 我进房间的时候进去尿过尿 但是 |
[10:31] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[10:39] | Fuck, yeah, Morg! | 该死 小摩 |
[10:43] | Hey, let me in! | 让我进去 |
[10:45] | Morgan, hey! | 摩根 喂 |
[10:46] | I think you locked the door by accident. | 我觉得你不小心把门锁上了 |
[10:50] | Hey, it’s getting really high out here. | 泡泡越来越满了 |
[10:52] | Guys, what should we do? Guys?! | 伙计们 我们怎么办 伙计们 |
[10:57] | Morgan, open the door! | 摩根 开门 |
[10:59] | Morgan! | 摩根 |
[11:00] | Don’t leave me out here! | 别把我丢在这里 |
[11:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | What the fuck! No, no. | 搞什么 不 不 |
[11:11] | Morgan, I gotta get in there. | 摩根 我要进去 |
[11:13] | Fuck, it’s all over me. | 该死 我身上全都是 |
[11:15] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[11:21] | Is it not working? | 没用吗 |
[11:26] | Are you… me? | 你是…我吗 |
[11:44] | No. | 不 |
[11:46] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[11:48] | This can’t be happening. | 这不可能 |
[12:01] | Stop. | 停下 |
[12:10] | Morgan! Stop it! | 摩根 停下 |
[12:13] | Oh God, Morg! | 天啊 小摩 |
[12:19] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[12:21] | No, please, just stop! | 不 拜托 停下 |
[12:42] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[12:45] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[12:48] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[12:51] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:53] | I know… | 我知道 |
[12:55] | I must have… | 我肯定 |
[12:57] | I must have something to do with this. | 这肯定和我有什么关系 |
[13:01] | Obviously because of what’s happening to you. | 显然 你们都变成这样了 |
[13:06] | But I need you to know… | 但我希望你们知道 |
[13:11] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[13:15] | And I would never hurt you. | 我绝对不会伤害你们的 |
[13:18] | Okay? I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[13:24] | Come on. Luke? | 拜托 卢克 |
[13:28] | Hunter? | 亨特 |
[13:33] | Jenna? | 珍娜 |
[13:54] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[13:59] | Morgan? | 摩根 |
[14:05] | Oh shit! | 该死 |
[14:36] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[14:38] | Never. | 不可能 |
[14:43] | You killed my friends. | 你杀了我的朋友们 |
[14:46] | Yes, we did. | 没错 |
[14:54] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想要我干什么 |
[14:57] | More… friends! | 更多 朋友 |
[15:17] | No! | 不 |
[16:24] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[16:42] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[16:46] | No, thank you! | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:48] | – Checking out today, sir? -Yeah. We are. | -今天退房吗 先生 -对 我们今天走 |
[16:51] | Okay, I’ll come back. | 好 我会回来的 |