时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:49] | What? | 怎么 |
[00:50] | Good God. | 老天 |
[00:52] | Bye. | 拜 |
[01:06] | – Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[01:13] | Morning. How are you? | 早 你好吗 |
[01:20] | Cool. Kicking pizza. | 酷 踢披萨 |
[01:24] | You can just take my number. | 你可以直接撕下我的电话 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God, you’re Toned Tanya. | 天呐 你就是马甲线唐雅 |
[01:30] | I was just taking a photo | 我拍照 |
[01:31] | so the tabs were available for other people, so… | 好让其他人可以撕下联系方式 |
[01:34] | – Here. Take a tab. – Oh. Thank you. | -给 拿去 -谢谢 |
[01:41] | Your wrists are tiny. | 你的手腕很细 |
[01:45] | You actually have a really small frame. | 你的骨架其实很小 |
[01:48] | There is a small person inside of you dying to get out. | 你体内有个小人渴望着出来 |
[01:52] | Well, I hope that small person’s OK in there. | 我希望那个小人没事 |
[01:55] | I know, it can seem impossible. But you can do this. | 我知道 看上去不可能 但你可以做到的 |
[01:58] | You weren’t meant to carry around all this extra weight. | 你不该携带着这么多多余重量的 |
[02:02] | Um, very cool. | 非常酷 |
[02:04] | I know I can help you. | 我知道我能帮你 |
[02:05] | Well, that’s very nice. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[02:08] | No. Thank yourself for the amazing way you’re gonna feel | 不 谢谢你自己允许自己获得健康 |
[02:11] | after you give yourself permission to be well. | 然后你会拥有前所未有的极致感受 |
[02:15] | Thank you, me. | 谢谢我 |
[02:18] | You could be so pretty. | 你可以变很美的 |
[02:24] | – That was crazy. – Oh. No. | -刚才好夸张 -没有 |
[02:27] | No, no, it was cool. She wants me to transform– | 不不 挺酷的 她希望我变身 |
[02:30] | like a Transformer. | 像变形金刚那样 |
[02:33] | You’re funny! You’re like Rosie O’Donnell. | 你真逗 你就像罗茜·欧唐内 |
[02:36] | I think that every time you come in here. | 你每次来我都会想到 |
[02:38] | I think, “Who does she remind me of? Rosie O’Donnell.” | 我想 “她让我想起谁 罗茜·欧唐内” |
[02:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:43] | – Yeah. – OK, well, have a good one, guys. | -嗯 -好的 祝你们今天愉快 |
[02:46] | – You too. – You too. | -你也是 -你也是 |
[02:55] | “Piles of old prescription glasses and other treasures | 一堆曾经属于小鬼头的 |
[02:58] | once owned by child ghosts can now be yours. | 旧眼镜和其他宝贝 你现在有机会拥有 |
[03:00] | It’s the annual St. Andrew’s Academy rummage sale.” | 这是一年一度的圣安德鲁学院清仓大甩卖 |
[03:03] | – It’s good. – Really? | -挺好的 -真的吗 |
[03:04] | Yeah. I’m into it. | 嗯 我很喜欢 |
[03:06] | Hey, Gabe! Cool shirt alert! | 盖博 酷T警报 |
[03:12] | Did you just “Cool shirt alert” your grown-man boss? | 你刚才对你的成人老板说了”酷T警报”吗 |
[03:14] | Yes. And I whoo’ed. | 是的 我还”哟”了 |
[03:18] | Amadi, would I be insane | 阿马迪 我现在去找盖博 |
[03:20] | to go and pitch Gabe my idea about Portland’s female longshoremen? | 推销我关于波特兰码头女工的点子会不会很疯狂 |
[03:24] | – I say go for it. – Really? | -放手一搏 -真的吗 |
[03:25] | Really. | 真的 |
[03:27] | – OK. I’m gonna do it. – Go do it. | -我 我去了 -去吧 |
[03:35] | – Hey, Ruthie. – What? | -嘿 露西 -干什么 |
[03:37] | – I was just saying hi. – Hi. | -就是跟你打招呼 -嗨 |
[03:39] | Would it be OK if I, um, went in and talked to Gabe? | 我可不可以进去找盖博说个事 |
[03:44] | – I’m sorry, what? – Can I go in and talk to Gabe? | -你说什么 -我能进去找盖博说个事吗 |
[03:47] | I’m having a bad day. Look at this. | 我今天心情不好 看看这个 |
[03:49] | Is that a little cat? Or… | 那是只猫还是 |
[03:51] | It’s a cat that was shot to death. | 一只被枪打死的猫 |
[03:53] | Jesus! Why are you looking at that? | 天 你为什么要看这个 |
[03:54] | I don’t know. Shut up. | 我不知道 闭嘴 |
[03:57] | OK. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:03] | He’s not coming. | 他没反应 |
[04:05] | Gabe! | 盖博 |
[04:06] | I said come in! | 我说了进来 |
[04:08] | OK. Thanks, Ruthie. | 好的 谢了 露西 |
[04:11] | I’m-I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰 |
[04:17] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[04:18] | I just came in to say that, um, | 我就是想跟你说 |
[04:21] | I just loved your article in last week’s issue. | 我很喜欢你在上周期刊里写的那篇文章 |
[04:23] | It was so, so great. | 非常棒 |
[04:26] | Did you, um… | 你 |
[04:27] | did you really give Henry Rollins a piggyback ride? | 你真的背过亨瑞·罗林斯[乐队主唱]吗 |
[04:29] | That’s what we called it back then. | 我们以前就是这么叫的 |
[04:32] | Oh, God. So, so good. Amazing. | 天 太棒了 写得太好了 |
[04:34] | – What is it, Annie? – Well, um, first let me just say | -什么事 安妮 -首先我想说 |
[04:37] | you know that it’s been my dream to work for you, and I’ve- – | 你知道为你工作是我的梦想 我 |
[04:40] | I’ve been reading your work since I was 14. | 我从14岁起就开始读你的作品 |
[04:43] | That’s adorable. Is there a point? | 真可爱 你想说什么 |
[04:45] | Well, I know I’m just Assistant Calendar Editor, | 我知道我只是日程编辑助理 |
[04:48] | but I would really love to write more, | 但我想写更多的文章 |
[04:50] | – And I have some ideas– – Annie. | -我有些点子 -安妮 |
[04:52] | You millennial dumpling. | 你个千禧年饺子 |
[04:54] | I just want you to work hard and pay your dues. | 我只希望你努力工作 恪尽职守 |
[04:57] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好的 |
[05:00] | God, when I was your age, I was already | 天 我像你这么大的时候 我已经 |
[05:01] | burnin’ shit down and fuckin’ shit up. | 在”放火搞事”了 |
[05:03] | Yes. Exactly. And I would love to start fuckin’ some shit up. | 没错 我也想开始搞事 |
[05:08] | Annie, please, go away. | 安妮 拜托 走开 |
[05:10] | I love you. You’re a vital and tiny cog. | 我爱你 你是个至关重要的零件 |
[05:14] | OK. So that’s a maybe then, right? | 好 所以还是有可能 对吗 |
[05:22] | 瑞恩 啪啪吗 | |
[05:39] | – Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. – What? | -等等 等等 -怎么了 |
[05:41] | – I just– Don’t stop. – OK. | -我只是 别停 -好 |
[05:43] | I just wanna leave it on, OK? | 我不想脱掉 好吗 |
[05:46] | OK. | 好 |
[05:54] | It always feels so much better no-condom. | 不戴套就是爽多了 |
[05:58] | For you too, right? | 你也这么觉得 对吗 |
[05:59] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[06:02] | I was worried too, | 我刚才还担心 |
[06:03] | because I jacked off like an hour before you got here. | 因为我在你来之前一个小时刚射过 |
[06:06] | – Mm- hmm? – But that was actually really good. | -嗯 -但其实还挺爽的 |
[06:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:10] | Hey, um, you should get a second pillow, | 你该再买个枕头 |
[06:14] | ’cause then I can have one when I sleep over. | 这样我在这过夜的时候就不用和你分享了 |
[06:16] | No way. I’m your pillow. | 不 我就是你的枕头 |
[06:22] | You know, um, it’s almost our six-months-of-fucking anniversary. | 你知道 就快是我们嘿咻半年纪念日了 |
[06:27] | Why do you think I brought the water? | 不然你以为我为什么带水过来 |
[06:30] | Well, thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:32] | – Thanks for that. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[06:39] | OK. | 好了 |
[06:42] | I gotta go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[06:44] | But… do you wanna get dinner tonight? | 你今晚想一起吃饭吗 |
[06:48] | I can’t. I’m, uh, | 我不行 我 |
[06:50] | working on my Alcatraz podcast with Pete and Mike. | 要和皮特和麦克做阿尔卡特拉斯播客 |
[06:53] | – Oh, yeah, um, “Talkin’ ‘Traz,” Right? – Yeah. | -对 《胡说八道》 对吗 -嗯 |
[06:57] | Well, do you work at the hardware store today, or no? | 你今天要去五金店上班吗 |
[07:00] | No. My boss Dave suspended me | 不 我老板戴夫把我停职了 |
[07:03] | for making free keys for everyone I know. | 因为我给所有我认识的人免费制作钥匙 |
[07:07] | Well, then you should make a key to Dave’s house | 那你该制作一把戴夫家的钥匙 |
[07:10] | and then kill him and his entire family. | 然后杀了他和他全家 |
[07:13] | That’s fucked up. | 那太狠了吧 |
[07:14] | – His wife just had a baby. – Oh. Yeah. | -他老婆刚生了孩子 -嗯 |
[07:17] | I-I wasn’t serious about the murder, | 杀人的事我是开玩笑的 |
[07:20] | but you’re taking it seriously, so that’s good. | 但你当真了 这很好 |
[07:23] | I’m glad I got to see you. | 很开心见到你 |
[07:25] | Me too. That was cool. | 我也是 刚才很棒 |
[07:29] | – Yeah. – Good God… | -嗯 -老天 |
[07:31] | Hey, my roommates are here, so… | 我室友来了 所以 |
[07:34] | Your brother and Pete? I really want to meet them. | 你弟弟和皮特 我很想认识他们 |
[07:36] | Yeah, and you will, like, definitely. | 你会的 绝对会 |
[07:38] | But maybe not today? | 不过或许不在今天 |
[07:40] | I don’t wanna have to explain my love life to those clowns. | 我不想给这两个小丑解释我的爱情生活 |
[07:43] | – Totally. Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -嗯 |
[07:45] | Hey. You’re cool with going out the back again, right? | 你不介意再次从后门走吧 |
[07:51] | – Yeah. – Cool. C’mon. | -不 -好 来吧 |
[07:57] | Shhh! Quietly. | 嘘 安静 |
[08:07] | OK, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[08:09] | Oh, wait. Gimme a kiss. | 等等 亲一个 |
[08:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:53] | Let’s see, I got my lotion and my gum | 我看看 我拿上了乳液 口香糖 |
[08:56] | and my shoelaces for my brown shoes, which I love, | 我喜欢的棕色鞋鞋带 |
[09:01] | um, and could I also get, um, the morning-after pill? | 你能再给我拿盒事后清晨避孕药吗 |
[09:05] | I think it’s called… Step Two? | 貌似叫第二步 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:14] | So, do you, uh, sell more of the morning-after pill in the morning, | 你们的事后清晨避孕药是早上卖得多 |
[09:18] | or is it kind of an all-day thing? | 还是早中晚差不多 |
[09:23] | Hey, Nick! Do we sell the morning-after pill– | 尼克 我们的事后清晨避孕药是… |
[09:25] | That’s OK, we– we don’t need to bother Nick. | 没事 不用打搅尼克 |
[09:28] | He’s, um, doin’ pill business. | 他在整理药 |
[09:32] | Um, I-I will just pay, | 我这就买单 |
[09:34] | and– and this’ll be over. | 然后就完事了 |
[09:38] | This is the best haircut I’ve ever done. | 这是我剪的最好的一次 |
[09:40] | If I saw you walkin’ down the street, | 如果我在街上看到你 |
[09:42] | I would get down on one knee. | 我会向你求婚 |
[09:44] | You look perfect. | 你看着很完美 |
[09:45] | Fran, you’re a genius. | 弗兰 你太有才了 |
[09:47] | Text me if you want a fringe trim. | 想剪刘海的话给我发短信 |
[09:48] | Or text me when you break up with your shitty boyfriend. | 或者跟你那破男友分手了也可以给我发短信 |
[09:52] | Bye. Thank you. | 拜 谢谢 |
[09:54] | – Bye, Annie. – Bye! | -拜 安妮 -拜 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. She comes for trims all the time. | 我的天 她天天来理发 |
[09:58] | – It’s exhausting. – I know, and did she even pay you? | -累死了 -是啊 她有给你钱吗 |
[10:01] | ‘Cause she’s the one that never pays, right? | 她就是那个从来不给钱的 对吧 |
[10:03] | She never pays me in money. | 她从不给我现金 |
[10:04] | It’s always some shit that I don’t want. | 总是一些我不想要的东西 |
[10:06] | I mean, let’s see what she brought me this time. | 看看这次她给了我什么 |
[10:09] | OK, whoa. | 好吧 |
[10:13] | This could be for you. | 这件适合你 |
[10:16] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[10:17] | I don’t know if I would really wear this. | 我不知道我会不会穿这个 |
[10:19] | Like, could I pull it off? | 我能撑得起吗 |
[10:21] | Also, it looks like the security tags are still on there, | 还有 防盗标签还在上面 |
[10:24] | which, I don’t know, kind of leads me to believe | 我不知道 这让我觉得 |
[10:26] | it’s all stolen. | 这全是偷来的 |
[10:28] | Is that our business, though? | 但这关我们的事吗 |
[10:30] | I mean, yes, | 是的 |
[10:31] | a grifter whose hair I cut brought them into our home, | 我理发的一个小偷把这些带到了我们家 |
[10:33] | but this stuff is nice. | 但这些东西都很不错 |
[10:36] | Good God. | 老天 |
[10:37] | – That’s looks like a stillborn puppy. – What?! | -那看上去像是流产的小狗 -什么 |
[10:41] | Bonkers! Bonkers, no! | 邦邦 邦邦 不要 |
[10:44] | Oh my God, he has a tampon. | 我的天 它叼了根棉条 |
[10:49] | – Was that yours? – No. No, I haven’t had my period | -是你的吗 -不 我有段时间 |
[10:52] | In kind of a while, actually. | 没来月经了 |
[10:54] | – Oh, fuck! – What? | -靠 -怎么了 |
[10:56] | Mia just texted me and said she wanted to hang out, | 米娅给我发信息说她想见面 |
[10:58] | but I already told the other one she could come over. | 但我已经跟另外一个人说她可以过来 |
[11:00] | OK. Don’t call her “The other one.” I really like Sarah. | 嗯 别叫她”另外一个人” 我很喜欢莎拉 |
[11:05] | Yeah, I mean, Sarah’s fine. | 嗯 莎拉还行 |
[11:06] | What– what are you, Mrs. Doubtfire? | 你 你是道菲尔太太吗 |
[11:08] | You gonna get ’em in the same restaurant | 你要请她们去同一家餐厅 |
[11:10] | and just juggle ’em back and forth? | 然后来回周旋吗 |
[11:12] | OK, first of all, that’s not the plot of Mrs. Doubtfire. | 首先 这不是《窈窕奶爸》的剧情 |
[11:15] | Mrs. Doubtfire is about one man | 《窈窕奶爸》讲的是一个男人 |
[11:17] | trying to convince one family that he’s two people. | 试图说服一家人他是两个人 |
[11:20] | I am one person trying to fuck two people as myself. | 而我是一个人试图以自己上两个人 |
[11:24] | OK, well, that is fucked, Fran. | 好吧 这很奇葩 弗兰 |
[11:28] | What’s your problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[11:30] | I don’t know, I feel… kind of weird. | 我不知道 我感觉有点怪 |
[11:34] | Shit, that’s Sarah. Are you OK? | 该死 莎拉来了 你没事吧 |
[11:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[11:56] | “Submerge the wand…” | 浸没验孕棒 |
[12:03] | Fuck! | 操 |
[12:05] | Uhh. Shit. | 该死 |
[12:20] | Hello. I’m sorry, | 你好 不好意思 |
[12:21] | I just took this pregnancy test in your bathroom, | 我刚在你们的卫生间里做了验孕 |
[12:23] | and I believe that it’s defective, | 我认为有问题 |
[12:25] | because it just gave me a very disturbing false positive, | 因为它给我显示的是令人不安的假阳性 |
[12:28] | so I would love to do an exchange, please? | 所以我想换货 谢谢 |
[12:30] | How is it defective? | 怎么有问题了 |
[12:31] | It says that I’m pregnant, and that’s impossible | 它说我怀孕了 但这不可能 |
[12:35] | because I’ve been taking the morning-after pill. | 因为我一直有吃事后清晨避孕药 |
[12:37] | Uh, do you weigh over 175 pounds? | 你体重超过175磅吗 |
[12:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:42] | The morning-after pill is only dosed for women 175 pounds and under. | 事后清晨避孕药只适用于体重175磅及以下的女性 |
[12:46] | What?! But I’ve taken it before. | 什么 可我以前也吃过 |
[12:49] | It’s supposed to be for emergencies only. | 这个应该是紧急情况才吃的 |
[12:53] | I guess… | 我大概 |
[12:54] | I guess I’m just wondering why | 我大概只是想知道为什么 |
[12:56] | the pharmacist who’s usually here when I’m here, | 我通常见到的那个药剂师 |
[12:58] | the like… Irish hunk, | 就是那个爱尔兰壮男 |
[13:00] | like, why didn’t he tell me that the morning-after pill | 为什么他没告诉我事后清晨避孕药 |
[13:03] | wouldn’t work for me | 不适用于我 |
[13:04] | any of the last seven times I’ve come here and bought it? | 我来买了七次他都没跟我说过 |
[13:07] | Oh, that guy. That guy’s very bad at his job. | 那个人啊 那人业务水平很差 |
[13:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:11] | Yeah! | 废话 |
[13:14] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:48] | OK, I don’t understand. | 我没懂 |
[13:50] | How did this even happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[13:51] | I mean, you obviously use birth control. | 你显然有采取避孕措施 |
[13:53] | I mean, usually we do, | 通常情况下 是的 |
[13:55] | but I don’t know, Ryan loves to raw-dog. | 但我也不知道 瑞恩喜欢光干 |
[13:59] | Sorry, what? | 什么 |
[14:01] | Well, raw-dogging. | 光干 |
[14:02] | It’s literally his favorite thing. | 这是他的最爱 |
[14:04] | So how could I take away his favorite thing? | 我怎么能忍心夺走他最爱的事 |
[14:08] | My favorite thing is you not having a child | 我最爱的事是你不要和一个 |
[14:10] | with a guy who says “Raw-dog.” | 说”光干”的人生小孩 |
[14:12] | You trying to take away my favorite thing? | 你想夺走我最爱的事吗 |
[14:14] | No. No, I just– | 不 不 我只是 |
[14:18] | You know, I’ve been using the morning-after pill, | 我一直有吃事后清晨避孕药 |
[14:20] | and it didn’t work. | 结果没用 |
[14:22] | Are you rich? That’s like $50 every time you have sex with Ryan. | 你富婆吗 你每和瑞恩做一次就花50块 |
[14:25] | It’s just, he liked me, and I didn’t want him to stop liking me, | 他喜欢我 我不想他停止喜欢我 |
[14:29] | so… I just went with it. | 所以 我就同意了 |
[14:32] | I know. I just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[14:34] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[14:37] | What? Get an abortion | 什么 早点堕胎 |
[14:39] | before it becomes illegal or something. | 免得晚了就非法什么的了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, but I keep having this little thought of like | 嗯 但我一直在想 |
[14:45] | maybe this is my chance to be a mom. | 或许这是我做妈妈的机会 |
[14:48] | OK, you’re gonna have a lot more chances to be a mum, | 你会有很多做妈妈的机会 |
[14:52] | and maybe we just don’t take this one, | 别抓住这次机会 |
[14:54] | which is the one with | 他可是 |
[14:56] | the guy who makes you leave through the back gate. | 让你从后门溜走的人 |
[14:59] | I just mean, like… | 我是说 |
[15:02] | there have been moments in my life… | 我生活里有很多时候 |
[15:07] | where I like, didn’t think that I would ever get to have that. | 我都以为我不会有这样的机会 |
[15:11] | You know? Because of what I looked like or… | 你懂吗 因为我的样子或者 |
[15:15] | because there’s a certain way that your body is supposed to be, | 因为你的身体应该是某个样子 |
[15:19] | and I’m not that. | 而我不是那样 |
[15:23] | And that… | 以及 |
[15:25] | maybe if I was just sweet enough and nice enough | 或许如果我对一个男人 |
[15:28] | and easy-going enough with any guy, | 够温柔 够善良 够随和 |
[15:31] | that that would be enough for someone. | 这或许对某个人来说就足够了 |
[15:33] | Honey, you’re being so mean to yourself. I– | 亲爱的 你对自己太刻薄了 我 |
[15:38] | I mean, it makes me so sad. | 我都替你感到难过 |
[15:40] | Well… I mean, it’s… | 我是说 这 |
[15:43] | it’s humiliating to say out loud, but it’s also the kind of stuff | 说出来挺丢人的 但同时 |
[15:47] | that’s fucking going through my head all the time. | 我也总是在想这些事 |
[15:49] | Then we need to make sure | 那我们就得确保 |
[15:50] | that it’s not going through your head all the time, | 你不要一直想 |
[15:52] | and we need to untrain you | 我们得让你 |
[15:54] | from thinking of yourself in such a brutal way. | 不再把自己想得这么难堪 |
[15:57] | Maybe the first step to doing that | 或许第一件要做的事 |
[15:59] | is ending things with this Ryan. | 就是结束和这个瑞恩的关系 |
[16:03] | Yeah. I just… | 嗯 我只是 |
[16:05] | I don’t know if I can do that. | 我不知道我能不能做到 |
[16:07] | I think you can. | 你可以的 |
[16:11] | Do you think it would be OK if I just laid down on this couch | 你说我可不可以就躺在这沙发上 |
[16:16] | and slept here until I died? | 一直躺到我死 |
[16:18] | I think you have to. | 你只能这样 |
[16:25] | Mom? | 妈 |
[16:30] | – Mom? – Oh, hi! | -妈 -嗨 |
[16:32] | – Oh, hi. – I didn’t know you were coming over. | -嗨 -我不知道你要过来 |
[16:37] | Um, where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[16:38] | Oh, he’s laying down. | 他躺着呢 |
[16:41] | – How was radiation? – Oh, the same. | -放疗怎么样 -老样子 |
[16:44] | Makes him feel like shit, but that’s just how it is. | 让他很难受 但现实就这样 |
[16:47] | – Yeah. – Hey, are you liking the Thin Menu? | -嗯 -你喜欢那个减肥食谱吗 |
[16:50] | Because I am loving it. | 我可喜欢死了 |
[16:53] | Um, I don’t know. It’s fine. | 我不知道 还行吧 |
[16:55] | I definitely am starving all day long. | 我成天都饿着 |
[16:57] | Oh. OK, well, are you doing the almonds between meals? | 这样 餐食之间你有吃杏仁吗 |
[17:01] | Six almonds keeps me full for hours. | 6颗杏仁能让我饱好几个小时 |
[17:03] | Yeah. I’m doing the almonds. They’re so satisfying. | 嗯 我有吃杏仁 特别饱腹 |
[17:06] | Sometimes when I have six almonds | 有时我吃了6颗杏仁 |
[17:08] | I feel like I had twelve almonds. | 感觉像吃了12颗 |
[17:10] | Oh. You’re joking. | 你在说笑吧 |
[17:12] | Sorry. It sucks. | 抱歉 这很难 |
[17:14] | You know, the stuff isn’t exactly free, Annie. | 这东西不是免费的 安妮 |
[17:17] | You know, excuse me for trying to do something to help both of us | 抱歉我试图帮助咱俩 |
[17:21] | get a little bit healthier. | 变得更健康 |
[17:23] | Will you please take this to your father? | 你能把这个拿给你爸爸吗 |
[17:28] | What? Are you mad? | 怎么 你生气了吗 |
[17:30] | – No! – OK. | -没有 -好的 |
[17:34] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[17:51] | Hey. Annie Banannie! | 嘿 安妮宝贝 |
[17:55] | Welcome to my office. | 欢迎来到我的办公室 |
[18:02] | I like this. What is this? | 我喜欢这音乐 是什么 |
[18:04] | This is me and Uncle Jerry at the Hungry Turtle. | 这是我和杰瑞叔叔在饥饿乌龟 |
[18:08] | 1977. | 1977年 |
[18:10] | I was younger than you when I recorded this. | 我录这个的时候比你还小 |
[18:14] | – Where’s Mom? – She’s in the kitchen. | -你妈呢 -在厨房 |
[18:17] | I bet she’ll make you a sandwich or something if you want it. | 你要想吃三明治的话她肯定会给你做的 |
[18:21] | Remember that chicken salad you made me for Father’s Day? | 记得你在父亲节上给我做的鸡肉沙拉吗 |
[18:24] | That was the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life. | 那是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的鸡肉沙拉 |
[18:27] | It was perfect! | 完美至极 |
[18:29] | Well, I am definitely not perfect. | 我肯定不完美 |
[18:32] | Really? Well, that’s too bad, ’cause I am. | 是吗 那太可惜了 因为我是完美的 |
[18:35] | Oh, Dad! | 爸 |
[18:44] | How are you doing? OK? | 你怎么样 还行吗 |
[18:48] | Never better. Really. Mom’s taking great care of me. | 从没这么好过 真的 你妈把我照顾得很好 |
[18:52] | I’m gonna be back in fightin’ shape before you know it. | 我很快就能容光焕发 |
[19:41] | And she did it! And then she did it! | 她做到了 然后她做到了 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | Um, they actually said I can have a support person, | 他们说我可以有一个陪同 |
[19:59] | which means that you can come in with me. | 也就是说你可以跟我一起进去 |
[20:02] | Of course I will. | 我当然会了 |
[20:07] | OK, Annie, I’m just gonna finish numbing you now. | 好的 安妮 我要麻醉你了 |
[20:10] | You might feel some light cramping. | 你也许会感到一阵轻微的痉挛 |
[20:12] | You might also feel some numbing in your tongue | 可能还会感到舌头发麻 |
[20:14] | or ringing in your ears. OK? | 或者耳鸣 明白吗 |
[20:16] | OK. | 明白 |
[20:17] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[20:20] | Now I’m opening your cervix. | 现在我要打开你的子宫颈 |
[20:23] | Some cramping is normal. | 痉挛是正常的 |
[20:27] | Everything looks great, | 一切看上去都很正常 |
[20:28] | and we’re about two-thirds of the way finished now. | 已经完成三分之二了 |
[20:30] | You’re doing great, Annie. Almost done. | 你表现很棒 安妮 就快完了 |
[21:00] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[21:02] | – Are you awake? – Ye-es. | -你醒了吗 -是的 |
[21:08] | – Oh, my God. – OK, yes? | -我的天 -好看吗 |
[21:10] | Yes. Wow. Thank you. | 好看 谢谢 |
[21:13] | – You like it? – I’m a genius. | -你喜欢 -我太有才了 |
[21:14] | I was right. You look fucking amazing. | 我就知道 你美死了 |
[21:16] | I know. I didn’t think I was gonna like it, | 我知道 我没想到我会喜欢 |
[21:19] | but I actually really like it. | 但我还挺喜欢的 |
[21:21] | So, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:23] | – How you feeling? – Better. | -你感觉如何 -好点了 |
[21:26] | Like, I feel… really, really good. | 我感觉 非常非常好 |
[21:30] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:32] | I don’t know. I’ve had the last couple days | 我不知道 最近几天 |
[21:34] | to think about a lot of shit, | 我想了很多事 |
[21:37] | like when I was at my parents’ house | 我在我父母家的时候 |
[21:40] | and I was just looking at all these photos of me | 我看着我的照片 |
[21:43] | from when I was growing up, | 都是我小时候的 |
[21:45] | and little me was just so happy | 小小的我很开心 |
[21:48] | and fat and had big, dumb dreams. | 胖胖的 有着又大又蠢的梦想 |
[21:52] | And I got myself into this huge fucking mess… | 而我让自己陷入了一个泥潭 |
[21:58] | but I made a decision, | 但我做了个决定 |
[22:01] | only for me, for myself, | 只为我 为我自己 |
[22:04] | and I got myself out of it. | 我走出了泥潭 |
[22:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:08] | I don’t know, I feel very fucking powerful right now. | 我也不知道 我现在感觉无比强大 |
[22:11] | And I just feel like I need to go out. | 我感觉我需要出去 |
[22:14] | Do it, bitch. I love you. | 那就出去 贱人 我爱你 |
[22:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[22:21] | – Oh, my gosh. – OK. | -天啊 -好吧 |
[22:22] | – What’s happening? – I have no idea, but I like it. | -什么情况 -我不知道 但我喜欢 |
[22:25] | I’m afraid that I’m feeling myself. | 恐怕我喜欢上自己了 |
[22:29] | It’s an emergency. | 这是紧急事件 |
[22:31] | Whoa. Yes. I need to call 9-9-9. | 是的 我得打999了 |
[22:33] | 9-1-1! | 是911 |
[22:37] | Some people think Alcatraz is an island off San Francisco, | 有的人认为阿尔卡特拉斯是旧金山旁边的一座岛 |
[22:40] | but I’m here to tell you it’s an island of the mind. | 但我告诉你那是一座心灵之岛 |
[22:43] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[22:45] | That’s crazy. Did you just think of that? | 天啊 这是你刚想出来的吗 |
[22:47] | Should our podcast be titled “Island of the Mind”? | 我们的播客要取名为《心灵之岛》吗 |
[22:50] | – Oh, I like that. – It’s already called “Talkin’ ‘Traz.” | -我喜欢 -已经叫做《胡说八道》了 |
[22:53] | I’m gonna start again. | 我重来一遍 |
[22:56] | Welcome back to “Talkin’ ‘Traz.” | 欢迎来到《胡说八道》 |
[22:58] | Some people think Alcatraz is an island off San Francisco, | 有的人认为阿尔卡特拉斯是旧金山旁边的一座岛 |
[23:01] | – Hi! – But I’m here– | -嗨 -但我… |
[23:04] | Hey. Can we talk? | 我们能 谈谈吗 |
[23:07] | – Yeah. – OK. | -嗯 -好 |
[23:09] | Hi. I’m Annie. | 嗨 我是安妮 |
[23:11] | I’m the one that Ryan fucks, so… | 我是瑞恩啪啪啪的对象 |
[23:16] | I just– I wanted you to know that I got pregnant. | 我 我想让你知道我怀孕了 |
[23:20] | Oh, shit! | 我靠 |
[23:23] | – And I had an abortion. – Ahh, that’s good news. | -我去堕了胎 -好消息 |
[23:26] | Ryan, don’t. Don’t do that. | 瑞恩 别 别这样 |
[23:29] | Ok. | 好的 |
[23:31] | Um, I really, really thought about having a baby with you. | 我真的真的有想过和你一起抚养一个小孩 |
[23:36] | And that you would have to take me out to restaurants | 你就得带我去餐厅 |
[23:41] | and treat me like a normal girl. | 把我像正常女生一样对待 |
[23:44] | And then I just started thinking | 然后我开始想 |
[23:45] | I shouldn’t have to fucking trap you | 我不该把你束缚 |
[23:47] | into treating me like I’m a human being. | 让你把我当人对待 |
[23:50] | And I’ve been letting people dismiss me | 我这辈子都在让人打发我 |
[23:54] | or say shit to me about my body my entire life. | 或者对我的身体说三道四 |
[23:58] | And at this point, I just feel like “Fuck them.” | 这个时候 我的感觉就是”去他们的” |
[24:01] | – Yeah, fuck them. – And fuck you, too. | -对 去他们的 -你也去死 |
[24:03] | Yeah. I mean… | 嗯 我是说 |
[24:10] | It’s probably for the best. | 这样也许最好 |
[24:13] | I don’t think I could deal with another kid. | 我想我没法再应付一个小孩 |
[24:17] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | You know, besides Nathaniel. Little man. | 你知道 除了内森尼尔 小块头 |
[24:23] | Are you telling me you have a fuckin’ child? | 你是跟我说你他妈有孩子吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. He’s 14. | 是的 他14岁 |
[24:29] | He lives with his mom and his stepdad up in Vancouver. | 他和他妈妈还有继父住在温哥华 |
[24:31] | He’s a dual citizen, which is kind of cool. | 他有双重国籍 挺酷的 |
[24:34] | – Are you serious? – I told you about Nathaniel. | -你是认真的吗 -我跟你提过内森尼尔 |
[24:36] | No. No, you never told me that you had a child. | 不 没有 你从没跟我说过你有孩子 |
[24:40] | I think I would remember that. | 说过的话我肯定会有印象 |
[24:41] | I mean, this is exactly my point. I don’t know you. | 这正是我想说的 我不了解你 |
[24:45] | And you don’t know me at all. | 你也完全不了解我 |
[24:48] | I can’t do this anymore. This is not working. | 我没法这样继续下去了 这样行不通 |
[24:51] | I– I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[24:56] | Uh, wait. Annie. | 等等 安妮 |
[24:59] | Are you OK? About the thing? | 你还好吗 关于这事 |
[25:02] | The abortion? | 堕胎的事 |
[25:04] | Yeah. I’m OK. | 嗯 我没事 |
[25:17] | – I’m not into logistics. – No, I understand that. | -我不喜欢物流 -我明白 |
[25:20] | But what are we going do about it? | 可我们要怎么解决 |
[25:21] | We got it all taken care of. | 我们都处理好了 |
[25:23] | – Gabe. Gabe. – We got Jen and Bob… | -盖博 盖博 -我们有简和鲍勃 |
[25:25] | Gabe. Can I give you a quick pitch, please? | 盖博 我能简单跟你推销个点子吗 拜托 |
[25:28] | I recently found out that the morning-after pill | 我最近发现事后清晨避孕药 |
[25:31] | doesn’t work on plus-size women, and I was wondering | 不适用于肥胖女性 我在想 |
[25:33] | – If I could write something– – No. | -我能不能就这个话题写点什么 -不能 |
[25:38] | – Um, yeah, so– – Do we have a team that can move that quickly? | -嗯 所以 -我们有团队可以这么快开始吗 |
[25:41] | Yes. We’ve got a team ready– | 是的 已经做好准备了 |
[25:42] | I’m sorry. Are you fucking kidding me? | 不好意思 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[25:44] | You let Andy write an 1800-word feature | 你让安迪就嗑摇头丸是什么感觉 |
[25:47] | about what it’s like to do molly, | 写了一篇1800字的专题 |
[25:49] | and then you let him write a second one | 然后你又让他写了第二篇 |
[25:50] | called “Return to Molly: Doing Molly Again.” | 叫做《回归摇头丸 再次嗑摇头丸》 |
[25:52] | That sucks! I’m better than Andy! | 这太逊了 我比安迪好 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. Andy, you’re great in a lot of ways, but I’m- | 抱歉 安迪 你在很多方面都很优秀 但我 |
[25:59] | I’m better in most! | 我在大多数方面都比你更好 |
[26:01] | Oh, my God. You’re a total bitch. | 我的天 你真是个婊子 |
[26:05] | N-No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[26:07] | Yes, you are. You’re a shitty cunt. | 你就是 你是个无耻的婊子 |
[26:10] | And I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[26:12] | Really? So… can I write my article? | 真的吗 所以我能写我的文章了吗 |
[26:16] | – No. – Well, Gabe, Carla’s out next week, | -不 -盖博 卡拉下周有事 |
[26:19] | and we need somebody to write the food follows, so… | 我们需要有人写食物专题 所以… |
[26:22] | – Oh, my God. Fine. – Wait. Really? | -天啊 好吧 -等等 真的吗 |
[26:25] | Yes, I don’t really give a shit. | 是的 我根本不在乎 |
[26:26] | – Oh, my God, thank you so much! – Honey, please. | -天 太谢谢你了 -亲爱的 不要 |
[26:30] | And Andy, oh, my God, I just sold you out so fuckin’ hard | 安迪 我的天 我刚把你卖得裤子都不剩 |
[26:34] | and you did me such a solid! Thank you, man! | 而你却帮了我大忙 谢谢你 |
[26:37] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[26:39] | – Thank you. – No, just the one is fine. | -谢谢 -别 抱一次就够了 |
[26:41] | Okay, you’re right. I know. It’s just the food follow, and I’m– | 你说得对 我知道 就是篇食物专题 我 |
[26:45] | I’m so– Thank you. | 我很 谢谢 |
[26:48] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[26:54] | Damn. | 我去 |
[27:09] | Hey. One sec. | 等下 |
[27:13] | – You were supposed to call me! – Yeah, I’m– | -你该给我打电话的 -嗯 我… |
[27:17] | I’m actually all good. Thank you, though. | 我挺好的 不过谢谢你 |
[27:19] | But you need a trainer. | 可你需要一个教练 |
[27:20] | Come on, girl, you owe it to yourself. | 拜托 你该这么做 |
[27:22] | You don’t have to settle for this. | 你不需要满足于现在的身体 |
[27:23] | You better call me. | 你最好给我打电话 |
[27:25] | OK. | 好 |
[27:27] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[27:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:30] | Oh. I just said thank you for caring about my health. | 我说谢谢你关心我的健康 |
[27:34] | I heard what you said, and you know what, | 我听到你说什么了 知道吗 |
[27:36] | I was just trying to help you, you fat bitch. | 我只是想帮你 你个胖婊子 |