时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | 罪恶摇滚俱乐部 终极体验 | |
[01:01] | Hello. I’m here for the weekday lunch buffet. | 你好 我是来吃工作日自助午餐的 |
[01:05] | Yeah, seven bucks. | 7块钱 |
[01:06] | You can eat anywhere except the lap dance area. | 你可以在除了大腿舞区域外的任何地方吃 |
[01:08] | Health codes are very strict. | 卫生规范很严格 |
[01:09] | Why is that? Just to make sure that no ass gets in the food? | 为什么 确保屁股不会碰到食物吗 |
[01:14] | Are you from the Health Department? | 你是卫生部的吗 |
[01:15] | – No, no. – ‘Cause if you are, | -不不 因为如果你是的话 |
[01:17] | you have to say. Otherwise it’s entrapment. | 你得表明身份 不然就是诱陷 |
[01:19] | No. No, no. No, I swear I’m not. | 不不 我发誓我不是 |
[01:21] | I’m actually, um, I’m a journalist. | 我其实是新闻工作者 |
[01:24] | Yeah, I’m here to write a review of the buffet | 我工作的报社派我来这儿 |
[01:28] | for the paper that I work for. | 写一篇自助餐点评 |
[01:30] | – Cool. – Yeah, it is kinda cool, right? | -酷 -是挺酷的 对吗 |
[01:33] | We’re both here workin’, doin’ our jobs. | 我们都在这儿干活 做我们的工作 |
[01:52] | Oh, it’s OK, you don’t have to do that. | 没事 你们不用跳的 |
[01:54] | I’m mostly here for the shrimp, so… | 我主要是来吃虾的 |
[01:56] | We literally do. | 我们必须跳 |
[01:57] | If there’s a customer here, we have to dance. | 只要有顾客 我们就得跳 |
[01:58] | – There’s a sign in the break room. – Oh. OK. | -休息室里有标牌 -好的 |
[02:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:11] | Do you guys make this, or… is there a chef? | 这是你们做的吗 还是说这里有厨师 |
[02:14] | It’s Chinese delivery. | 中餐外卖 |
[02:15] | Oh. Really? ‘Cause it’s so fresh. | 是吗 感觉很新鲜 |
[02:18] | There’s a Chinese restaurant across the street. | 街对面就有家中餐馆 |
[02:21] | OK. | 好的 |
[02:22] | Cool. | 酷 |
[02:25] | So what do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[02:27] | Oh. Well, I was thinking I’ve never worn a thong before, | 我之前在想我从没穿过丁字裤 |
[02:32] | and I– I don’t know, I just feel like it would drive me insane, | 我也不知道 我感觉会把我逼疯 |
[02:36] | and, like, I would be worried | 我会担心 |
[02:38] | that I was gonna get… my poop on it. | 上面会沾上我的屎 |
[02:43] | You don’t wear a thong unless you have a waxed asshole. | 屁眼脱了毛才能穿丁字裤 |
[02:44] | Yeah, if you have a waxed asshole, then you can’t get poop on it. | 如果屁眼脱了毛 就不会沾上屎 |
[02:48] | OK, that’s… Of course. That makes total sense. | 好吧 当然了 很有道理 |
[02:51] | I’m starting to feel like I don’t know anything about my own asshole. | 我开始感觉我对自己的屁眼一无所知 |
[02:55] | Put it like this. | 这么说吧 |
[02:56] | – You have a cup of pudding, OK, – Mm-hmm. | -你有一杯布丁 -嗯 |
[02:58] | and you dump it on a smooth, nice countertop. | 你把它倒在光滑的厨台上 |
[03:00] | – And then you wipe it up. – Yeah. | -然后你擦干净 -嗯 |
[03:02] | And then you dump that pudding on grass. | 如果你把那布丁倒在草坪上 |
[03:05] | What do you got? | 情况会怎样 |
[03:06] | A mess. | 一团糟 |
[03:09] | Wow. That’s– OK, these are new ideas for me, | 这 这些对我来说是新点子 |
[03:12] | but they make sense. | 不过很有道理 |
[03:14] | Could I also ask you, like, does it ever feel weird | 我能问问你们 你们会感到奇怪吗 |
[03:18] | to be in your underwear and then have men come in here | 穿着内裤 然后男人到这来 |
[03:21] | and tell you what to do? | 指挥你们做什么 |
[03:23] | Men do not tell me what to do. | 男人没资格指挥我该做什么 |
[03:25] | I’ve got a fat ass and big titties. I tell them what to do. | 我有丰臀和大奶 只能我指挥他们 |
[03:28] | I never thought about it that way. | 我从没这么想过 |
[03:30] | Yeah, I know some people are gonna say, | 我知道有的人会说 |
[03:32] | you know, “She’s just a stripper.” | 你知道 “她就是个脱衣舞娘” |
[03:33] | But I’m good at it, and I make money, and I make my own rules. So… | 但我很擅长 我赚钱 我自己定规矩 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:40] | That– that’s so great. I-I love that. | 真好 我喜欢 |
[03:43] | – I could never pull that off. – Yes you could, bitch. | -我肯定做不到 -你可以的 贱人 |
[03:46] | You’ve got a fat ass and big titties. | 你也有丰臀和大奶 |
[03:47] | You should be telling men what to do. | 你该指挥男人该做什么 |
[03:49] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[03:52] | That was so nice. | 刚才好棒 |
[03:55] | This is really fun. | 真有意思 |
[04:00] | When you come down, this is for you. | 你下来后 这是给你的 |
[04:05] | Fran, have you ever waxed your asshole? | 弗兰 你屁眼有脱过毛吗 |
[04:08] | Surprise! Happy first article! | 惊喜吧 恭喜你的第一篇文章 |
[04:11] | Oh, this is so, so nice! | 你太好了 |
[04:15] | Are we having a little two-person party? | 我们要开两人派对吗 |
[04:17] | No, you’re just early. There’s gonna be other people here, | 不 你只是早到了 还会有人来 |
[04:20] | and we’re gonna get fucked up in your honor. | 为了庆祝你的成功我们要轰趴 |
[04:22] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[04:23] | Well, I only rushed home ’cause I was gonna write my article, | 我这么早赶回来是想写文章的 |
[04:27] | but I guess I’ll write it after we have a party… | 但我想得等到我们开完派对再写了 |
[04:35] | My God. There’s someone at the door. | 天 有人在门口 |
[04:38] | And they’re just standing there. | 而且他们就站在那 |
[04:42] | – Who is it? – Why aren’t they knocking? | -是谁 -为什么不敲门 |
[04:45] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[04:48] | Should I get it? | 我该去开门吗 |
[04:57] | – Oh, it’s Ryan– – Oh, God!!! | -是瑞恩 -天 |
[05:02] | Oh, God, why?! | 天 为什么 |
[05:04] | God– God, are you OK? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[05:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[05:11] | I could bring you to small claims court for this. | 这事我可以把你告到小额索偿法庭上去 |
[05:13] | Small claims court costs $30. Do you have $30? | 小额索偿法庭要30块 你有30块吗 |
[05:16] | Of course! What do I look like? | 当然 我看着像什么 |
[05:18] | Norm-core Ted Kaczynski. | 性冷淡的泰德·卡钦斯基[炸弹客] |
[05:21] | It’s still burning? | 还有灼烧感吗 |
[05:25] | Well, I’m sorry, but I also don’t know why you’re here. | 抱歉 但我也不知道你为什么会来 |
[05:29] | I wanted to talk to you, Annie. | 我想跟你谈话 安妮 |
[05:32] | Yeah, bye. | 嗯 再见 |
[05:34] | Apology accepted for pepper-spraying me in the face. | 接受你用胡椒粉喷雾喷我给我的道歉 |
[05:37] | I don’t apologize to white people. | 我不给白人道歉 |
[05:43] | I really don’t know | 我不知道 |
[05:44] | what there is to talk about. | 还有什么可说的 |
[05:47] | Honestly. What? | 真的 说什么 |
[05:49] | I was trying to figure out what I was gonna say out on the porch. | 我刚在门廊上想我要说什么 |
[05:55] | When you left my place, | 你离开我家后 |
[05:58] | that really freaked me out. | 真的让我慌了 |
[06:00] | OK. Freaked out how? Like sad, scared, what? | 好吧 怎么个慌法 难过 害怕 还是什么 |
[06:04] | Not scared, not sad, not not sad… | 不害怕 不难过 也不是不难过 |
[06:08] | I don’t know, it’s like I guess– | 我不知道 我想 |
[06:10] | I don’t know what you’re trying to say. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[06:13] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[06:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:18] | You like me. | 你喜欢我 |
[06:20] | I like you, too. I always have. | 我也喜欢你 我一直喜欢 |
[06:23] | But | 可是 |
[06:25] | I didn’t feel like I could tell you this huge thing in my life. | 我感觉我没法告诉你我生活中的这件大事 |
[06:28] | The abortion thing. | 堕胎的事吗 |
[06:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:32] | And that’s– that’s so bad. | 而这 这很糟糕 |
[06:35] | And if that’s how it is, then we should not be together. | 如果是这样的话 我们就不该在一起 |
[06:38] | OK, but… | 嗯 可是… |
[06:41] | you can’t just be gone. | 你不能就这么走了 |
[06:43] | I didn’t realize I was gonna feel this bad. | 我没意识到我会这么难受 |
[06:47] | I need you with me. | 我需要你在我身边 |
[06:49] | Like… like one of those dogs with those guys in sunglasses. | 就像那些陪着戴墨镜的人的狗 |
[06:54] | What, like a blind person and a seeing-eye dog? | 你是说盲人的导盲犬吗 |
[06:57] | No, like– I don’t know. I’m not good with words. | 不 我也不知道 我不会说话 |
[07:01] | Just tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[07:03] | OK, but you’re saying all the right stuff now, | 你现在说的都是对的 |
[07:07] | even if it is in your like, garbled way, | 尽管你说得很混乱 |
[07:10] | but you have to actually do it. | 但你得真的做到才行 |
[07:16] | Let’s go out on a date. | 我们去约会吧 |
[07:18] | Like… out? | 你是说户外 |
[07:22] | Like an “Out” Date? | 在户外的约会吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:32] | I’ll do that. | 我可以 |
[07:34] | Good. | 好 |
[07:39] | – What? – What– | -什么 -怎么了 |
[07:40] | – It’s– you’re burn– it’s burning me. – Oh, fuck! I’m sorry. | -你在烧… 好烫 -该死 抱歉 |
[08:31] | We should cut your bangs. | 我们该把你刘海剪了 |
[08:33] | OK. Fran, you say this every time you get super-drunk, | 弗兰 你每次大醉后都会这么说 |
[08:38] | and the one time we did it, we both cried in the morning. | 而我们唯一剪了的那次 第二天早上都哭了 |
[08:40] | You’re so wise. | 你真聪明 |
[08:43] | And pretty. | 还漂亮 |
[08:45] | And wise. | 还聪明 |
[08:48] | And your hair… | 你的头发 |
[08:52] | Sarah’s been begging me to give her a long bob. | 莎拉一直在求我给她剪中长波波头 |
[08:57] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[08:58] | – What? – Bitch, are you– | -干什么 -贱人 你 |
[09:00] | are you ready for this lob? | 你准备好剪波波头了吗 |
[09:02] | Yeah! | 准备好了 |
[09:04] | Get your knife. Let’s do it. | 把刀拿上 来剪 |
[09:07] | I’m gonna get my scissors, | 我去拿剪刀 |
[09:09] | and I’m gonna cut your hair off, bitch. | 我要把你头发剪了 贱人 |
[09:11] | Yeeees. | 棒 |
[09:13] | That’s fun. | 真有意思 |
[09:18] | – This is sweet. – Really? | -不错 -真的吗 |
[09:20] | Yeah. I’m sure Gabe wanted you to be like, | 是的 盖博肯定希望你写 |
[09:23] | “Orange chicken and tits,” | “陈皮鸡和奶子” |
[09:24] | but then you gave us some “Humans are humans.” | 但你写的是”人终究是人” |
[09:27] | Yeah, I just, I don’t know, I didn’t want to make fun of them. | 我 我也不知道 我不想取笑她们 |
[09:29] | Annie, I’m confused. | 安妮 我很困惑 |
[09:31] | Literally what is going on? | 你这写的是什么 |
[09:32] | Uh, OK… | 什么 |
[09:34] | I’m confused about where my restaurant review is in this behemoth. | 我不懂你这长篇大论里我的餐厅点评在哪 |
[09:38] | Well, I know it’s not exactly the assignment, | 我知道这不完全符合任务 |
[09:41] | – No, it’s not. – But I thought | -确实不符合 -但我想 |
[09:43] | you would want me to follow my instincts. | 你会希望我跟随我的直觉 |
[09:44] | And also, you know, I didn’t want to trash it. | 还有 我并不想说他们坏话 |
[09:47] | Like, the shrimp was very good. | 那虾还挺好吃的 |
[09:48] | You don’t mention the shrimp. | 你根本没提到虾 |
[09:50] | You got 2,000 words here about your feelings about… pudding? | 你写了两千字你对布丁的感想 |
[09:54] | And someone named Jade’s triple C-section. | 还有一个叫洁德的三次剖腹产 |
[09:56] | Well, she almost died, and– | 她差点死掉 |
[09:58] | and now she uses her scar as sort of her calling card. | 现在她用她的伤疤作为她的名片 |
[10:01] | She makes more money. | 她赚的钱更多了 |
[10:02] | – It’s– – I love the whole female empowerment shit, | -这 -我喜欢女性赋权什么的 |
[10:04] | I kind of invented it in the ’90s, | 我在90年代发明的 |
[10:06] | I was the original bass player in Bikini Kill– | 我是Bikini Kill乐队里的原始贝斯手 |
[10:08] | But you always say | 但你总说 |
[10:09] | to find the truth in every story, | 要在每个故事里寻找真相 |
[10:11] | and I think that that’s what I did. | 我想我做到了 |
[10:13] | OK, but this is not your journal. | 但这不是你的日记 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna have to cut this way down. | 我得大量删减 |
[10:16] | – Really? – It’s all going. | -真的吗 -这些全不要了 |
[10:19] | I-I think it’s really good, and it’s under the word limit. | 我觉得写得很好 也没超字数 |
[10:21] | Annie, I gave you an assignment. | 安妮 我给你了一个任务 |
[10:22] | I asked for a lap dance, you give me Twyla Tharp. | 我要的是大腿舞 你给我的是特维拉·萨普[舞蹈家] |
[10:26] | – OK. – Not OK. | -好吧 -不好 |
[10:28] | I get it. OK. | 我懂的 好 |
[10:29] | It’s not OK, and I get to say OK | 不好 对话最后 |
[10:31] | in the end of the conversation. | 我才能说好 |
[10:33] | – Don’t. – OK. | -别 -好 |
[10:37] | God. That fucking sucks. I worked so hard on that. | 天 这太坑爹了 我写得那么用心 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but listen, he cuts because he cares. All right? | 嗯 听着 他删减是因为他在乎 好吗 |
[10:46] | If he didn’t like you, | 他要是不喜欢你 |
[10:47] | he wouldn’t even look at you, or talk to you. | 他根本不会看你或跟你说话 |
[10:49] | Well, he didn’t look at me or talk to me | 我在这的头两年 |
[10:52] | for my first two years here, so… | 他就没看过我或跟我说话 |
[10:54] | I know, but look where we’re at now, all right? | 我知道 但看看现在的情况 |
[10:55] | This is progress, OK? | 这是进步 好吗 |
[10:57] | Comin’ up. | 来吧 |
[11:01] | Ew, God. | 恶心 老天 |
[11:02] | You two are so horny. | 你们两个太饥渴了 |
[11:04] | Either 69, or get outta my face. | 要么69 要么滚远点 |
[11:07] | – What? – I’m serious. | -什么 -我是认真的 |
[11:09] | Do you know what 69-ing is? | 你知道什么是69吗 |
[11:11] | – Yes. – Heard of it. -Yes. | -知道 -听说过 -知道 |
[11:14] | It’s when… two people… | 就是两个人 |
[11:19] | sort of become the numbers, like a six and a nine, | 成为数字 像6和9 |
[11:22] | both people be goin’ for the privates at the same time, | 两个人同时舔对方的私处 |
[11:26] | in, like, a stack or a side– | 叠在一起或者侧面 |
[11:29] | I’m not– I’m not doing this. | 我 我不说了 |
[11:31] | – It’s a double-suck. – Yes! We know. | -就是互口 -我们知道 |
[11:35] | Best done standing up. | 站着做最爽 |
[11:38] | – This is nice, Mom. – It’s so peaceful and quiet. | -这真不错 妈 -很平和安静 |
[11:42] | You know they found a meth hut over there in the woods a few years ago? | 你知道几年前他们在那边林子里发现了个冰毒小屋吗 |
[11:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah! It’s OK, now, they cleaned it out, | 是的 现在没事了 他们已经把那清理了 |
[11:49] | they turned it into an information booth. | 现在成了问讯亭 |
[11:51] | – Meth information though, right? – No, it’s about the park. | -冰毒问讯亭 对吗 -不 是公园的 |
[11:55] | I have to remind your father to do his Prednisone. | 我得提醒你爸吃泼尼松 |
[11:58] | Let me just text. | 我给他发个短信 |
[12:00] | OK, but he has that alert on his phone, though. | 但他手机上也有这个提醒啊 |
[12:03] | Yeah, but I just need to double-check. | 是 但这样双保险 |
[12:06] | OK, but he’s probably got it under control. | 好吧 但他多半已经控制住了 |
[12:08] | Well, then I’d worry that he didn’t have it under control, | 那我会担心他没有控制住 |
[12:10] | so it’s just easier– it’s for me anyway. It’s just for me. | 所以会容易点 总之这是为了我 为了我 |
[12:14] | OK. | 好 |
[12:15] | OK, but you know what makes me happy, | 嗯 你知道什么让我感到开心吗 |
[12:18] | – Is that we’re out here exercising. – Yeah. | -我们在外面锻炼 -嗯 |
[12:20] | You always feel better when you exercise. I can tell. | 你锻炼的时候总是会感觉好很多 我能看出来 |
[12:24] | It’s easy, Annie, | 这很简单 安妮 |
[12:25] | just put it on the calendar and just stick to it. | 放上日程表 坚持下去 |
[12:29] | All right. Why are you saying that to me? | 嗯 你为什么跟我说这个 |
[12:31] | You know, we were having such a nice time, | 我们本来挺开心的 |
[12:33] | and then you just toss off a little comment like that? | 然后你突然对我说这个 |
[12:36] | How does that make me feel? | 你觉得我会怎么想 |
[12:38] | OK. You said it, and I hear you. | 好 你说了 我也听到了 |
[12:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:47] | Your eyes match your dress. | 你的眼睛和你的裙子很搭 |
[12:50] | Well, the meatballs match your eyes. | 肉丸和你的眼睛也很搭 |
[12:52] | You look really clean. | 你看着很整洁 |
[12:54] | And you, you’re not clean? | 你 你不整洁吗 |
[12:56] | – No. – But… | -不 -可是 |
[12:58] | you look very, very good. | 你看着很不错 |
[12:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | OK, why don’t you tell me | 跟我说说 |
[13:04] | the two best things that happened to you this week. | 你这周遇到过的最好的两件事 |
[13:07] | OK. | 好 |
[13:09] | Well, I guess one would have to be this. | 其中一件就是和你约会 |
[13:13] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[13:15] | For sure. | 当然了 |
[13:17] | – That’s a good answer. – And the second one, | -这回答不错 -第二个 |
[13:20] | like, me and Mike took our Nana | 我和麦克带我们奶奶 |
[13:23] | to see this… Frank Sinatra impersonator. | 去看弗兰克·辛纳屈模仿者 |
[13:28] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[13:30] | And this is number one? I can’t believe that. | 这个排第一 不敢相信 |
[13:33] | What about you? What are your two things? | 你呢 你遇到的最好的两件事是什么 |
[13:35] | Gosh, well, I feel like I have to make one this, right? | 天 我感觉我必须把约会算进去 对吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. Thank– thank God. | 嗯 谢 谢天谢地 |
[13:43] | And my second one, I guess, well, I got to write an article | 第二件事 大概就是我这周 |
[13:48] | for The Thorn this week about a strip club. | 有机会给《荆棘》写一篇关于脱衣舞俱乐部的文章 |
[13:50] | That’s… amazing. | 真好 |
[13:52] | In a strip club? | 脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[13:54] | I would have loved to go with you. | 我真想和你一起去 |
[13:56] | I know. I know you would have loved to to have gone. | 我知道 我知道你会想去的 |
[13:59] | It was just very cool for me to like, get the assignment, | 得到这份任务对我来说很酷 |
[14:02] | ’cause I– I don’t know, they probably won’t even publish it, | 因为我 我也不知道 他们或许不会发表 |
[14:05] | but it still was cool. | 但还是很酷 |
[14:07] | And like, I really liked what I wrote. | 我真的很喜欢我写的 |
[14:10] | Like, I was proud of it? | 我很骄傲 |
[14:12] | Which I know is corny. But… | 我知道这么说 |
[14:15] | – to say. – That’s not corny. | -很平淡无奇 -这一点不平淡无奇 |
[14:18] | – That’s really good, Annie. – What’s up, stinkos? | -这很好 安妮 -好啊 醉鬼 |
[14:22] | – What’s up, dude? – What’s up, brah. | -好啊 -怎么样 |
[14:23] | – Hey, man. – You guys made it. | -嘿 -你们来了 |
[14:25] | – Thanks, man. – Hey, yes. | -谢谢 -嘿 是的 |
[14:27] | – You guys remember Annie, right? – Thank you. | -你们记得安妮吧 -谢谢 |
[14:29] | – Sorry. – Are you guys eating here too, | -抱歉 -你们也要在这吃吗 |
[14:32] | – Or are you– – Yeah, right? | -还是 -是的 |
[14:34] | Oh, may I? I love these little breads. | 我能吃点吗 我喜欢这小面包 |
[14:37] | Just takin’ three. Is that cool? Can I take three? | 就拿三个 可以吗 我可以拿三个吗 |
[14:38] | – Yes. Yeah. – Right here. Come on. | -当然 -坐这边 快 |
[14:43] | Smells good. | 好香 |
[14:45] | – This is nice. – The gang’s together, huh? | -这真好 -我们聚在一起了 |
[14:47] | – Let’s do it. – Love this. | -来吧 -我喜欢 |
[14:51] | I’m telling you that the name | 我跟你说那名字 |
[14:54] | is literally capping us on what we can do. | 阻碍了我们的发展 |
[14:56] | – No. – Why aren’t you listening to us? | -不 -你为什么不听我们的 |
[14:58] | I’m listening to you, I’m just not agreeing with you, OK? | 我听了 我只是不同意 好吗 |
[15:00] | – Why? – The name is “Talkin’ ‘Traz,” | -为什么 -名字叫《胡说八道》 |
[15:03] | which is about Alcatraz, which is– | 关于阿尔卡特拉斯 也就是… |
[15:04] | – I know that that’s– OK? – That means it’s about Alcatraz. | -我知道 好吗 -意味着是关于阿尔卡特拉斯的 |
[15:08] | You guys can’t just get together and change the name | 你们俩不能聚在一起 然后不跟我说 |
[15:10] | without talking to me. | 就把名字改了 |
[15:12] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 根本没道理 |
[15:13] | We can keep it. We don’t have to get heated, right? | 各位冷静 没必要发火 对吗 |
[15:16] | Go ahead. What were you gonna say? | 说 你刚想说什么 |
[15:17] | Well, the two of us decided we’re gonna branch out, | 我们两个决定我们要拓展到其它领域 |
[15:19] | so technically we have a majority. | 所以严格来说我们是多数 |
[15:20] | Exactly. Plus, there are other cool prisons. | 没错 再说还有其他酷监狱 |
[15:23] | – Really? Name one. – Ja. | -是吗 你说一个 -是的 |
[15:25] | – The Rock. – That’s Alcatraz. | -石头 -那就是阿尔卡特拉斯 |
[15:28] | That’s what we do the podcast about, idiot! | 我们的播客就是讲这个的 蠢货 |
[15:30] | – Don’t call me an idiot. – Don’t point at me! | -别叫我蠢货 -别指我 |
[15:32] | Fuck you. I’ll point at you all night. | 操你妈 我要一直指着你 |
[15:34] | I’m gonna break your fucking finger off. | 看我不掰断你手指 |
[15:35] | Let go of my finger! | 放开我手指 |
[15:36] | What are you gonna do? I got two fingers. | 你要怎样 我有两根手指 |
[15:37] | – I’m gonna break that one. – OK. | -我要掰断那根 -行了 |
[15:38] | – What are you gonna do? – Do not touch me! | -你要怎样 -别碰我 |
[15:43] | – You guys suck! – There you go. | -你们弱爆了 -拿去 |
[15:44] | Here, have a menu. Read up on being a fuckin’ asshole, | 这是菜单 看看怎么做混蛋 |
[15:47] | which is what you are. Fuck you, Ryan! Fuckin’ moron! | 也就是你 操你妈 瑞恩 傻逼 |
[15:49] | – Oh, go fuck yourself. – Fuckin’ loser. | -操你妈 -废物一个 |
[15:51] | You have a tiny dick! ♪ Tiny dick Ryan ♪ | 你有个小鸡鸡 ♪小鸡鸡瑞恩♪ |
[15:53] | She’s seen it and knows that’s not true! | 她已经见过了 她知道这不是真的 |
[16:06] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[16:08] | I just, uh… | 我只是 |
[16:12] | Brother stuff. | 兄弟间的事 |
[16:17] | You’re still coming home with me, right? | 你还是会跟我回家 对吗 |
[16:23] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[16:38] | Oh, fuck! | 靠 |
[16:39] | They locked the deadbolt! | 他们把门栓锁上了 |
[16:43] | – Open the door, you fucks! – Nobody’s home. | -开门 傻逼 -没人在家 |
[16:46] | OK, OK, please, Ryan, just stop. | 行了 瑞恩 别这样 |
[16:49] | This is already such a bad night. | 今晚已经够糟了 |
[16:51] | God, I’m so fuckin’ pissed! | 天 老子气死了 |
[16:52] | OK, OK, obviously this is not how I wanted tonight to go either, like– | 行了 显然我也不希望今晚这样 |
[16:55] | I’m the one who’s wearing heels right now, you know? | 我现在还穿着高跟鞋呢 |
[16:57] | I feel like a fuckin’ idiot. | 我感觉自己像个傻瓜 |
[16:59] | OK. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:03] | – Why did you invite them? – You wanted to meet my friends. | -你为什么邀请他们 -你想见我朋友的 |
[17:08] | I thought that’s what you wanted. | 你不是想见吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. It is. | 没错 |
[17:13] | But not like that. Let’s just go through the back. | 但不是这样 我们走后门吧 |
[17:18] | What? | 什么 |
[17:20] | The way that you always make me go? | 你每次都让我从那走的 |
[17:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:38] | OK. That was kinda hard. | 还挺难的 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:44] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[18:05] | I like your butt. | 我喜欢你的屁股 |
[18:08] | Ryan… | 瑞恩 |
[18:10] | What? Annie, I’m just saying. Is it illegal? | 怎么 安妮 我就是说说 犯法了吗 |
[18:15] | Yeah, right now it kind of is. | 是的 现在说就是犯法 |
[18:20] | You just want to go to bed? | 你就想睡觉吗 |
[18:28] | What I wanna do is talk. | 我想聊天 |
[18:32] | And touch a little bit. | 以及一点点爱抚 |
[18:34] | But mostly just be together. You know? | 但主要就是在一起 你懂吗 |
[18:38] | And we might have sex, but we probably won’t. | 我们也许会做爱 但八成不会 |
[18:41] | Yeah, we won’t. | 不会 |
[18:43] | Like nothing at all? | 什么都不做吗 |
[18:46] | I mean, do you wanna watch me jack off? | 你想看我打飞机吗 |
[18:49] | No. No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[18:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:54] | ‘Cause I’m the one with the fat ass and the big titties. | 因为有丰臀和大奶的是我 |
[18:57] | So I get to decide what we do. | 我来决定我们做什么 |
[19:00] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[19:03] | Ok. | 懂 |
[19:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:15] | When, um… | 当 |
[19:19] | I was yelling at Mike at the restaurant… | 我在餐厅里吼麦克的时候 |
[19:25] | you looked pretty. | 你看着很美 |
[19:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:22] | Um, good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:26] | Oh, hiya! I’m Ryan and Mike’s mom. I’m Janelle. | 你好 我是瑞恩和麦克的妈妈 我叫詹妮尔 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God. Um, ma’am, hello. | 我的天 夫人 你好 |
[20:34] | Uh, I’m–I–I don’t normally look like this. | 我 我平时不这样的 |
[20:37] | I normally wear complete outfits top to bottom. | 我一般都会穿完整的服装 |
[20:40] | Oh, you don’t ever have to apologize to me, sweetie. | 你不用跟我道歉 亲爱的 |
[20:44] | You’re just fine. | 你这样很好 |
[20:45] | Oh, thank you. Um, yeah, I’m–I’m a friend of Ryan’s. | 谢谢 我 我是瑞恩的朋友 |
[20:49] | – I was just in his room. – Oh, I know who you are, Annie. | -我刚刚在他房间 -我知道你是谁 安妮 |
[20:53] | Ryan told me all about you. | 瑞恩跟我说了很多关于你的事 |
[20:58] | That’s very nice. Thank you. | 真好 谢谢 |
[21:00] | And again, I apologize for not wearing pants. | 我再次抱歉没穿裤子 |
[21:04] | Oh, no. You know, when Ryan told me that you guys were dating, | 别 瑞恩跟我说你们在交往的时候 |
[21:08] | – I looked you up. – OK. Thank you. | -我搜索过你 -好的 谢谢 |
[21:12] | – That’s so nice. – Oh, here’s the Rye Bread! | -真好 -瑞恩宝宝来了 |
[21:16] | – Hey, Mom. Did you do my laundry? – Hi. | -妈 你洗了我衣服没 -嗨 |
[21:17] | Yes, and I met Annie here. We’re old friends now. | 洗了 我还碰到了安妮 我们现在是老朋友了 |
[21:21] | – Yes. – Cool. | -是的 -酷 |
[21:23] | Mom, you know I don’t like meat for breakfast. | 妈 你知道我早餐不喜欢吃肉的 |
[21:26] | – Ryan. – Oh, don’t pay any attention to him. | -瑞恩 -别管他 |
[21:28] | He’s just a mean old bear first thing in the morning | 他早上就是只刻薄的老熊 |
[21:31] | before he’s had his coffee, but | 喝杯咖啡就好了 不过 |
[21:33] | I bet you know all about that by now. | 这些你肯定都知道了吧 |
[21:35] | Well, yes. Yes, he’s like a disrespectful baby, | 是的 他就像个无礼的小孩 |
[21:40] | but a man who should know better. | 一个应该更懂事的男人 |
[21:43] | She’s got your number, Ryan. | 她很懂你 瑞恩 |
[21:46] | Now, Annie, Ryan here tells me you went out | 安妮 瑞恩跟我说 |
[21:49] | and got my grand-baby aborted. | 你打掉了我的外孙 |
[21:57] | Then she said she wants to have a funeral for the fetus. | 然后她说她想为胎儿举行葬礼 |
[22:01] | Oh, shit. Did you tell her to fuck off? | 靠 你有叫她滚吗 |
[22:03] | Um, kind of. I told her I was busy. | 算是吧 我跟她说我很忙 |
[22:07] | And then she was like, “Oh, well, I can do it around your schedule,” | 然后她说”我可以根据你的时间来安排” |
[22:10] | and so I guess now I’m planning it. | 所以我想我得开始筹备了 |
[22:13] | I would have punched her. | 换我我就揍她了 |
[22:16] | No, no, she was actually really nice. | 不 她其实挺好的 |
[22:19] | And Ryan had told her all about me, which was kinda nice. | 瑞恩跟她说了很多我的事 这挺不错 |
[22:23] | And we had just spent the whole night together- – | 我们整晚都在一起 |
[22:25] | Raw dogging? | 光干吗 |
[22:26] | No. No raw dogging. No hand dogging, no blow dogging. | 不 没有光干 也没手干或者口干 |
[22:31] | It was just nice. | 就挺好的 |
[22:33] | I guess… | 也许吧 |
[22:35] | Come on, man. It’s better than nothing! | 拜托 总比什么都没好 |
[22:38] | That’s what I always wanted for you, | 这是我一直以来对你的期盼 |
[22:40] | a relationship that’s better than nothing. | 一段聊胜于无的感情 |
[22:44] | Oh, my God. Sarah, you look amazing. | 天呐 莎拉 你真漂亮 |
[22:46] | Fuck you. You cut my hair while I was passed out! | 操你妈 你在我昏迷期间给我剪了头 |
[22:49] | It looks good! And you said that I could. | 很好看啊 而且你说我可以的 |
[22:51] | Really? That’s not how I remember it. | 是吗 我记忆中可不是这样 |
[22:53] | Wow, this is a very complicated situation. | 这情况真复杂 |
[22:55] | I’ll make it less complicated | 为了不那么复杂 |
[22:56] | and I’ll leave you guys alone. How about that? | 我就不打扰你们了 怎么样 |
[22:59] | Kinda dipping out of here. | 撤退 |
[23:02] | – How could you do this to me? – We talked about this… | -你怎么能这样对我 -我们谈过这事的 |
[23:06] | Your hair was way too long and it needed trimmed. | 你头发太长了 需要修剪 |
[23:09] | That doesn’t mean you can cut it off. How do you think I feel? | 那不代表你可以剪 你有想过我的感受吗 |
[23:12] | I have never been so humiliated in my life. | 我从没这么丢人过 |
[23:16] | Oh, go ahead and cut it! That’s great. | 去剪啊 棒极了 |
[23:18] | Why are you doing a southern accent? | 你为什么模仿南部口音 |
[23:23] | No, I don’t! And I didn’t fucking say you could cut my hair! | 不 我没有 我没说你可以剪我头发 |
[23:26] | And if I did I was wasted out of my mind. | 就算我说了 也肯定是因为我醉得不省人事 |
[23:39] | What the fuck, Fran? | 搞什么 弗兰 |
[23:41] | Shut up, Bonkers! | 闭嘴 邦邦 |
[23:42] | Don’t you tell my fucking dog to shut up! | 别叫我的狗闭嘴 |
[23:44] | – Oh, yeah! Look! Look! – What is it? | -耶 快看 -怎么了 |
[23:47] | Oh, my God! We did it! | 天啊 我们做到了 |
[23:54] | Why are you holding your boobs? | 你为什么捧着你的奶子 |
[23:55] | Because I– I don’t know. | 因为 我不知道 |
[23:57] | I’m not wearing a bra and I’m a real fucking writer! | 我没穿胸罩 我现在是真正的作家了 |
[24:00] | Fran. Fran, I am trying to talk to you. | 弗兰 弗兰 我在跟你说话呢 |
[24:04] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 拜托 |
[24:05] | I’m sorry, Sarah. I am. | 抱歉 莎拉 真的 |
[24:07] | But I actually think your hair looks better this way. | 但我觉得这发型挺好看的 |
[24:10] | And also I just had a dream come true | 而且我刚刚梦想成真 |
[24:12] | ’cause I’m a real fucking writer now! | 因为我是真正的作家了 |
[24:15] | Fran, we’re done. | 弗兰 我们结束了 |
[24:16] | Yeah, right. You love me. | 鬼信啊 你爱我 |
[24:19] | Not this much. | 没这么爱 |
[24:24] | OK. I’m sorry. Did I just make a breakup? | 抱歉 我刚是造成了一次分手吗 |
[24:28] | No. She’s just mad. It’s no big deal. | 没 她就是生气而已 没什么的 |
[24:31] | It seems like a big deal. | 感觉挺严重的 |
[24:32] | It’s not. Whatever. Who cares? I’m so happy for you! | 没有 管他呢 谁在乎 我真为你高兴 |
[24:38] | Oh, my God! You’re a real writer! | 天呐 你现在是作家了 |
[24:45] | There she is. That’s you. | 她在那呢 就是你 |
[24:48] | ♪ That’s my friend, she’s on top of the world ♪ | ♪那是我朋友 她现在幸福到极点♪ |
[24:51] | – Do you feel so good right now? – Yes, I’m so happy. | -你现在是不是感觉很棒 -嗯 我很开心 |
[24:55] | I can’t believe he published the entire thing. | 不敢相信他发表了整篇文章 |
[24:58] | Gabe really liked it. | 盖博真的很喜欢 |
[24:59] | And you gotta check out the comment section, too. | 你得看看评论区 |
[25:01] | – Really? I haven’t even looked. – Oh, you gotta look. | -是吗 我还没看 -你一定要看 |
[25:03] | People are really nice on it. They really get it, I think. | 人们对文章大赞 他们似乎深有感触 |
[25:06] | That’s the best. | 这太好了 |
[25:08] | – Congrats. – Thank you. – You deserve it. | -恭喜 -谢谢 -你应得的 |
[25:16] | Um, did you need something? | 你需要点什么吗 |
[25:20] | No. You came over to me. | 不 你过来找我的 |
[25:22] | I just wanted to let you know | 我就是想让你知道 |
[25:25] | that I always thought you were, like, a dumb person. | 我一直以为你很笨 |
[25:30] | But your article was… | 但你的文章 |
[25:33] | It was like, you know, it was very good. | 写得 写得很棒 |
[25:36] | Um, so you go, girl. | 所以加油吧 妹子 |
[25:39] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[25:40] | I said you go, girl. You go, girl. | 我说加油吧 妹子 加油吧 妹子 |
[25:44] | Ruthie, thank you. That’s so nice. | 露西 谢谢 你真好 |
[25:48] | That’s like– This is the best conversation we’ve ever had. | 这 这是我们有过的最棒的对话 |
[25:52] | Could I borrow $5? | 我能借你5块钱吗 |
[25:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:57] | I mean $20. | 我是说20 |
[26:00] | – Twenty? – Mm-hmm. | -20 -嗯 |
[26:01] | It’s for me. | 给我的 |
[26:04] | Ok. | 好 |