时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | – OK, I’m gonna have that one. – OK, I’m gonna have that one, | -我要那个 -我要那个 |
[00:06] | and also that one that you picked right now. | 以及你选的那个 |
[00:08] | – What?! – Hmm. | -什么 -是的 |
[00:11] | Oh, man. I cannot wait for Lamar to get here. | 天 我等不及拉马尔来了 |
[00:13] | Oh, my God, me too. | 天 我也是 |
[00:15] | Turns out it’s actually not that nice, getting dumped, | 原来被甩的滋味并不是很爽 |
[00:18] | but at least my brother is coming, because he has to love me. | 但还好我弟弟要来 因为他必须爱我 |
[00:21] | Yeah. I do think of all of your family, he is my favorite. | 嗯 我觉得你所有家人中 他是我的最爱 |
[00:27] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[00:29] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[00:35] | – Annie, this is for you. – Oh, my gosh. | -安妮 这是给你的 -天呐 |
[00:39] | – Fancy. – Wrapped it myself. | -高级 -亲手包裹的 |
[00:43] | You’re gonna like it. | 你会喜欢的 |
[00:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:48] | – This is perfect! – Jackpot. | -这太棒了 -正中彩头 |
[00:51] | Some chocolate turtles and a rock? | 一些巧克力乌龟和一块石头 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Do you not remember junior year when Lamar visited us, | 是的 你不记得大三那年拉马尔来看我们 |
[00:57] | and you passed out, we got locked out… | 你喝得烂醉 我们被锁在门外 |
[01:00] | Yeah, and then me and Annie ended up going for this walk | 嗯 然后我和安妮去散步 |
[01:02] | and we wound up sittin’ on this bridge… | 我们后来坐在桥上 |
[01:04] | And were throwing rocks down into the water, | 朝河里扔石头 |
[01:07] | And I can confirm to you… | 我可以向你确认 |
[01:09] | This is where she starts lying. | 她要开始说谎了 |
[01:11] | …100% certainty, Lamar killed a turtle. | 百分百真实 拉马尔杀了一只乌龟 |
[01:14] | No. No, I didn’t. Not 100%. It was a can. | 不 我没有 不完全是 那是个罐头 |
[01:17] | I hear rock hit shell, shell shatter, | 我听到石头撞到龟壳 龟壳粉碎 |
[01:20] | and a turtle scream, “No!” | 然后一只乌龟叫到”不” |
[01:23] | – It was a can. – OK, I’m sorry. You know that you did it. | -是罐头 -不好意思 你知道这是事实 |
[01:25] | OK, yeah, yeah. Very fun turtle murder memory. | 嗯嗯 很有意思的谋杀乌龟回忆 |
[01:28] | – What’d you get for me? – Here we go. This is for you, sis. | -你给我准备了什么 -这个 这是给你的 姐姐 |
[01:35] | – Codeine. – Yeah. | -可待因 -嗯 |
[01:37] | Thank you. I mean, this is actually quite a good gift. | 谢谢 这其实是个不错的礼物 |
[01:40] | When you used to visit us in college, | 你以前来大学看我们 |
[01:41] | you would make playlists as presents. | 你会把歌单当做礼物 |
[01:43] | I mean, I was 15. Come on, that’s what 15-year-olds do, right? | 我那时15岁 15岁的孩子都这么做 不是吗 |
[01:46] | Yeah, mashups, | 是的 混搭音乐 |
[01:47] | but wasn’t one called “Jams To Smash To: | 是不是有个歌单叫《即兴演奏 嘿咻 |
[01:51] | A Musical Experience by Lamar”? | 拉马尔的音乐体验》 |
[01:53] | The funny thing is, I hadn’t smashed yet at all, | 有意思的是 我当时还没有嘿咻过 |
[01:55] | so it was very aspirational. | 所以算是相当有抱负 |
[01:56] | And you still haven’t smashed. | 你现在也没有嘿咻过 |
[01:58] | I have smashed. I’ve smashed a lot. | 我有 我嘿咻过很多次了 |
[01:59] | – Still not smashed. – I’m smashing all over the place. | -没有 -我到处嘿咻 |
[02:01] | – Smash hits. – Why do I have to get a notification every time | -爆红歌曲 -为什么每次这个变态评论我的文章 |
[02:05] | that this monster comments on my article? | 我就要收到提醒 |
[02:08] | – What’s he saying now? – He wrote, | -他说什么了 -他写道 |
[02:10] | “Eat shit, which I know you will, because you’ll eat anything.” | “吃屎吧 我知道你会的 因为你什么都吃” |
[02:15] | And then he just wrote, “Pig fuck tit bitch cum hog.” | 然后他又写到”浪骚贱货” |
[02:19] | What the… | 什么 |
[02:20] | Nobody gets to call you “Pig fuck tit bitch cum hog” But me. | 除了我没人能叫你”浪骚贱货” |
[02:24] | That’s so nice. | 你真好 |
[02:47] | Kim? Where’s Kim? I want her to hear this. | 金 金在哪 她得听到 |
[02:50] | Kim! Where the fuck are you at, ho?! | 金 你他妈在哪 婊子 |
[02:55] | Ruthie, I’m right here. | 露西 我就在这儿 |
[02:56] | And we’ve talked about the “Ho” Thing. I don’t– | 我跟你说过别叫我婊子了 我不… |
[02:58] | – Um, she’s right here. – OK, great. A little announcement. | -她在这儿 -很好 我要宣布个事 |
[03:01] | I’m throwing a reception this Friday evening. | 周五晚我要办个欢迎会 |
[03:04] | We’re turning the hallway into a gallery | 把走廊改造成画廊 |
[03:06] | to celebrate an exciting new artist on the Portland art scene. | 庆祝波特兰艺术圈一颗冉冉升起的新星 |
[03:10] | I discovered him. Uh, the artist is my husband, Tony. | 是我发现的他 这位艺术家就是我老公 托尼 |
[03:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | They say looking at his work makes you feel like you fucked God. | 他们说看他的作品你会觉得你操了上帝 |
[03:20] | And I mean that literally. | 不是比喻 |
[03:21] | I’m kidding, Andy. I know you’re religious. | 开玩笑的 安迪 我知道你信仰宗教 |
[03:23] | – Well, I’m spiritual. – Great. Whatever. | -我是精神信仰 -很好 随便你 |
[03:25] | There’s gonna be an open bar, I want you all to bring partners, | 免费酒水 我希望你们都带上同伴 |
[03:28] | dates, whatever. | 恋人什么的 |
[03:29] | OK, so please dress like you’ve been to New York | 着装要求 至少能展示出你这辈子 |
[03:32] | at some point in your life. | 有去过纽约 |
[03:33] | OK, that’ll be all. I’ll see you all there. | 就这样 到时见 |
[03:40] | And please, people, try to arrive by horse-drawn carriage | 各位 请乘坐马车来 |
[03:43] | and make sure that your butler is washed, | 确保你的管家洗了澡 |
[03:45] | because this is not Fresno. | 因为这里不是弗雷斯诺 |
[03:47] | You’re really channeling Gabe in this moment. | 你现在真的是盖博附体 |
[03:49] | – It’s like he’s sitting here. – Thank you. | -仿佛他就坐在这儿一样 -谢谢 |
[03:52] | Are you actually gonna bring… someone to this party? | 你们真打算带人来参加这个派对吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah. I’m bringin’ Cindy. This is like revenge for that time | 是的 我要带上辛迪 报复她 |
[03:59] | she made me see her brother’s one-man show | 上次让我去看她弟弟 |
[04:00] | about being middle class. | 关于中产阶级的个人秀 |
[04:02] | I guess if you’re bringing Cindy, I might bring Ryan. | 如果你要带辛迪的话 我或许得叫上瑞恩 |
[04:05] | Wait. The hardware store guy? | 等等 那个五金店男吗 |
[04:07] | – Mm-hmm. Mm… – Is it getting serious? | -嗯嗯 -这是在正式交往了吗 |
[04:09] | Uh, everybody get down! | 大家跳起来 |
[04:10] | There’s someone getting actively dicked! | 有人有性生活了 |
[04:14] | – She’s getting dick. – God, OK. | -她有屌吃了 -天 好吧 |
[04:17] | Yes, I am getting dick. | 是的 我是有屌吃 |
[04:19] | I’m getting mouth, I’m getting hand, I’m getting heart. | 我还有他的嘴 他的手 他的心 |
[04:23] | I’m getting all of him, and we’re a little bit of a thing, OK? | 我有他的全部 我们算是在一起了 行了吧 |
[04:27] | – OK, what is the dick like? – It’s pretty straightforward, | -他的屌什么样 -很直 |
[04:30] | like a classic American dick. | 传统的美国屌 |
[04:32] | – What does American mean to you? – Like Ford tough. | -美国意味着什么 -福特般坚硬 |
[04:35] | Aw, Annie got some game. | 安妮好厉害 |
[04:38] | I’m bringing my neighbor Wayne. | 我要带上我邻居韦恩 |
[04:40] | He’s 18 years old, and he’s horny as fuck. | 他18岁 性欲超旺盛 |
[04:43] | Ryan’s horny as fuck too, so maybe they can hang. | 瑞恩性欲也超旺盛 或许他们俩可以一起玩 |
[05:10] | – Hey. – Hey there. | -嘿 -好啊 |
[05:12] | – What’s up? – Shabbat Shalom! | -你好吗 -安息日平安 |
[05:14] | Oh, fuck! No! | 我去 不 |
[05:17] | – Oh, shit. Sorry. – Come on. | -该死 抱歉 -走开 |
[05:19] | Sorry. What’s up? How ya doin’? | 抱歉 你好吗 |
[05:22] | Hey. Um, I was just calling because my boss | 我打电话来是因为我老板 |
[05:27] | is having this dumb work thing on Friday, | 这周五要举办一个很傻屌的活动 |
[05:30] | and I was kinda thinking you could come with me. | 我在想你可以跟我一起来 |
[05:33] | – There’s gonna be an open bar. – Oh, awesome. | -酒水免费 -这么棒 |
[05:36] | That sounds cool. | 很好啊 |
[05:38] | I mean, is there gonna be a bartender? Do we have to tip him? | 会有酒保吗 我们得给小费吗 |
[05:41] | I mean, if we do, I can. | 如果我们去的话 我可以给 |
[05:44] | I guess this kind of makes it like, our second official date? | 我想这可以算是我们第二次正式约会 |
[05:48] | Yeah. That’s a big deal. | 是啊 这可是大事 |
[05:52] | Right on. | 好 |
[05:53] | Well, I’m gonna put it on my calendar right when we hang up. | 我们挂断后我立马就加到日历里 |
[05:55] | OK. Good. I’m– I’m excited. | 好的 我很激动 |
[05:58] | Oh, hey! Were you gonna show me your tits earlier? | 你刚刚是要给我看你的奶子吗 |
[06:02] | Y-Yes, I was. | 是的 没错 |
[06:03] | But I feel that maybe now the moment has passed, so… | 但我感觉那一刻已经过去了 所以 |
[06:08] | Right. Of course. Cool. | 好吧 当然 好 |
[06:10] | Um… I will see them on Friday. | 我周五再看就是 |
[06:14] | – Bye! – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[06:22] | – Hi! – Hey! It’s my Annie and Frannie! | -嗨 -安妮和弗兰来啦 |
[06:27] | Oh, wow, and the famous Lamar. | 还有大名鼎鼎的拉马尔 |
[06:30] | Hey, man. Thanks for having me. | 你好 谢谢邀请我 |
[06:32] | Fran says how good you’ve been to her. | 弗兰说你对她很好 |
[06:34] | – She’s like our second daughter. – Well, don’t feel like | -她就像我们的第二个女儿 -别因为我们 |
[06:37] | you have to stop playing. It’s so nice! | 就不弹了啊 很好听 |
[06:38] | – Go on, play away! Please. – OK. | -对啊 请继续弹奏 -好 |
[06:42] | Hey, why don’t you get out your oboe? | 你把你的双簧管拿出来吧 |
[06:44] | We’ll jam a little bit, huh? | 我们来合奏一曲 |
[06:45] | – No, no, no, no. No. – What’s this about an oboe? | -不不 不 -你会双簧管吗 |
[06:48] | – This is a “No oboe” Zone. – Come on! | -这是双簧管禁区 -拜托 |
[06:51] | – No-boe. – No-boe zone. | -禁簧管 -禁簧管区 |
[06:54] | So you must be Lamar. | 你一定是拉马尔了 |
[06:55] | I’m Vera. Welcome. | 我是薇拉 欢迎 |
[06:57] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[06:58] | Oh, so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:00] | – The party can start. – It can. | -派对可以开始了 -是的 |
[07:01] | I’m a little worried about cooking for a chef. | 我有点担心给厨师做菜 |
[07:04] | Don’t be worried. Don’t be worried about it. | 别担心 没什么的 |
[07:06] | Just some Beef Wellington’ll be fine. | 惠灵顿牛排就行 |
[07:08] | – Something simple, ya know. – Oh. Is that hard? | -简单点的 -难做吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah, it’s pretty hard. | 嗯 很难 |
[07:15] | And last but not least, | 最后一道菜 但同样重要 |
[07:17] | – Bill’s special plate. – Oh, my God. | -比尔的专属菜 -我的天 |
[07:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:22] | Well, I’ve been helping him out with his diet since the surgery. | 自从手术后 我就一直在帮助他改善饮食 |
[07:25] | And you’re serving him the very thing | 你给他吃 |
[07:27] | that they removed from his body? | 医生给他摘除掉的那东西 |
[07:30] | – Yeah, I thought it looked familiar. – Yes! | -我就说看着眼熟 -是的 |
[07:32] | OK, yeah, here we go. | 又来了 |
[07:34] | But I’m just trying to do everything I can to keep you healthy. | 我只是想尽力让你保持健康 |
[07:38] | So what’s the latest with you, Fran? Are you still seeing someone? | 你最近过得如何 弗兰 有谈恋爱吗 |
[07:41] | – I actually just got dumped. – What?! | -我刚被甩了 -什么 |
[07:44] | You’ll find someone else soon. The gals love you. | 你很快就能找到其他人的 姑娘们喜欢你 |
[07:47] | You know, I wish Annie would play the field like you do. | 真希望安妮也能像你一样多在情场上混 |
[07:51] | OK. I– | 好吧 我 |
[07:53] | I actually– I do play the field. | 我其实有在情场上混 |
[07:56] | You’ve never brought anyone up to me. | 你从没带任何人来见过我 |
[07:59] | OK. Well, actually I’m seeing someone. | 嗯 我有在交往 |
[08:02] | – What? Who? – Who? | -什么 谁 -谁啊 |
[08:04] | I hope it’s not a Richie Turner situation. | 但愿不要是瑞奇·特纳那样 |
[08:07] | Who’s Richie Turner? | 谁是瑞奇·特纳 |
[08:09] | We definitely don’t need | 我们现在 |
[08:10] | to go down the Richie Turner road right now. | 不需要提起瑞奇·特纳 |
[08:12] | He was this boy in high school | 他是安妮在高中时 |
[08:14] | that Annie had such a huge crush on it was painful! | 迷恋的一个男生 特别痛苦 |
[08:17] | They would– Oh, God. | 他们会 天呐 |
[08:18] | Night after night , they were on the phone all the time… | 每天晚上 他们都会煲电话粥 |
[08:21] | But the thing is, he would just talk to her | 但问题是 他只会跟她聊 |
[08:23] | all about the girls he had crushes on, | 他喜欢的那些女生 |
[08:25] | which made you very upset, Annie. | 这让你很难过 安妮 |
[08:27] | No, no, he liked Annie. He liked Annie. | 不不 他当时喜欢安妮 他喜欢安妮 |
[08:29] | – Well– – Yeah. | -嗯 -是的 |
[08:30] | Well, he still lives in the neighborhood. | 他还住在这附近 |
[08:32] | Why don’t we go settle this once and for all? | 要不我们彻底对这事做个了结 |
[08:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:35] | Well, this isn’t that, so… | 这跟那个不一样 所以 |
[08:36] | I guess I just don’t want you to get into some kind of… | 我只是不希望你 |
[08:40] | unrequited thing. | 单相思 |
[08:42] | OK, well, this is– this is not unrequited. | 嗯 这不是单相思 |
[08:44] | OK? His name is Ryan, he’s very tall, | 好吗 他叫瑞恩 个很高 |
[08:47] | he’s… going with me to a work thing this week. | 他这周会陪我去参加工作上一个活动 |
[08:52] | – It’s very requited. – OK. | -是两情相悦 -好的 |
[08:55] | Well– uh, let’s drink to Annie’s boyfriend! | 那我们为安妮的男友敬一杯 |
[08:59] | – And Annie’s first article. – Yes, to that, to that. | -还有安妮的第一篇文章 -是的 这个也敬 |
[09:02] | – And to Richie Turner! – Yes. | -还有瑞奇·特纳 -对 |
[09:05] | Who is never not in the Safeway parking lot. | 他随时随地都在西夫韦停车场里 |
[09:08] | It’s true. | 真的 |
[09:09] | – He’s always in that parking lot! – He lives there. | -他总是在那个停车场里 -他住在里面 |
[09:12] | Good for him! | 真好 |
[09:47] | So thank you so much. Please, explore, explore, explore! | 非常感谢 请尽情欣赏 |
[09:51] | You have fun, but remember: it is responsible feminist art, OK? | 玩得开心 但是记住这是可靠的女权艺术 好吗 |
[09:55] | So not too much fun, OK? | 所以也别开心过头了 |
[09:57] | – Annie. Tony. – Oh, hi! | -安妮 托尼 -嗨 |
[10:00] | So great to meet you. | 幸会 |
[10:02] | Annie’s been generating a lot of hits with that article she wrote | 安妮最近写的那篇文章获得了很多点击量 |
[10:04] | about hitting up the strip club. | 关于脱衣舞俱乐部的 |
[10:06] | Oh, my goodness, I love that piece! | 天 我超爱那篇文章 |
[10:07] | Thank you. Thank you so much! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Um, you know, actually, Gabe, speaking of my article, | 那个 盖博 说到我的文章 |
[10:12] | I was wondering, | 我在想 |
[10:13] | is there a way to turn off the comment notifications? | 有没有办法关掉评论提醒 |
[10:15] | Because I get one every time someone posts, | 因为一有人评论我就会收到一条提醒 |
[10:18] | and there’s this one guy in particular who will not stop, | 尤其是有个人不停发 |
[10:20] | – And it’s getting kinda rough. – You have a troll. | -快被烦死了 -你有喷子了 |
[10:24] | That’s great! | 真棒 |
[10:25] | Oh. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | I mean, actually, it feels very, very bad. | 感觉挺难受的 |
[10:30] | And I know we don’t moderate comments, | 我知道我们不限制评论 |
[10:32] | but I was wondering if maybe there was a way to just– | 但我在想有没有可能 |
[10:35] | Oh, no, no, no. Discourse is clicks. | 不不 讨论就是点击量 |
[10:37] | Right, if you moderate an audience, | 如果你控制观众 |
[10:38] | they just shut down, and then we shut down. | 他们就会离开 我们就只能关门了 |
[10:41] | It just, it feels weird to do nothing. | 只是感觉很怪 对此放任不管 |
[10:44] | I’m so sorry, are we done here? Because I hear my name. | 不好意思 我们说完了吗 因为我听到有人叫我了 |
[10:48] | I think someone– I have to go explain the art. | 我想有人 我得去解释我的艺术 |
[10:50] | – Very keen, the ear. – Cool. | -他耳朵很尖 -酷 |
[11:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | – Annie! What’s up? – There she is! | -安妮 你好啊 -她在那呢 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Where’s your guy? | 你男人呢 |
[11:21] | He’s not here. | 他没来 |
[11:22] | And I don’t know why, and it really sucks. | 我不知道为什么 真的很糟 |
[11:25] | Are you guys talking about Annie’s fake boyfriend? | 你们在聊安妮的假男友吗 |
[11:28] | – No. Yeah. – This is Wayne. | -没有 是的 -这是韦恩 |
[11:31] | This is my real boyfriend. | 这是我的真男友 |
[11:34] | Annie, you don’t have to be embarrassed, OK? | 安妮 你不用感到丢人 好吗 |
[11:36] | – I’ve made up fake boyfriends before. – Me too. | -我以前也捏造过假男友 -我也是 |
[11:39] | When Amadi and I first started dating, | 我和阿马迪刚开始交往的时候 |
[11:41] | he thought I was in a very | 他以为我和 |
[11:42] | serious relationship with this guy from my work. | 一个同事在热恋 |
[11:44] | – But nope, I totally made him up. – Oh, my God. | -但是没有 他是我捏造出来的 -我的天 |
[11:47] | Colin Greenstein is fake? The guy who invented yoga pants? | 柯林·格林斯泰因是假的 那个发明了瑜伽裤的人 |
[11:49] | Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? | 天呐 你逗我吗 |
[11:53] | – You know that it wasn’t real! – I didn’t know that. | -你知道那不是真的 -我不知道 |
[11:54] | OK, well, Ryan’s not fake. So… | 瑞恩不是假的 所以 |
[11:59] | Um, I’m gonna just get some air. | 我去呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[12:11] | Hey, we were looking for you. Are you OK? | 我们都在找你呢 你没事吧 |
[12:15] | Is this about that guy? | 是因为那个人吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Yeah, I just– | 是的 我只是 |
[12:21] | I don’t know, he– he didn’t even call me. | 我也不知道 他都没给我打电话 |
[12:24] | And… | 还有 |
[12:26] | I don’t know, I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[12:28] | I wanted him to be a part of, like, my actual life, | 我希望他能进入我真实的生活 |
[12:33] | – And he couldn’t do it. – OK. | -但他却做不到 -好的 |
[12:38] | I think you need to see other people. | 我觉得你需要多见见人 |
[12:39] | So if I know of a guy, can I set you up? | 如果我认识一个男人 我能介绍给你吗 |
[12:42] | I mean… yes. | 可以吧 |
[12:45] | But, like, you have someone in mind, or…? | 你是已经有人选了还是 |
[12:47] | I have guys in mind all the time, | 我脑子里随时都是男人 |
[12:50] | but I can’t do anything about it, | 但我什么都不能做 |
[12:51] | so someone else might as well do it. | 所以还不如让给别人 |
[12:53] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:55] | I got married super-young, so I never got to fuck around, | 我结婚得太早了 所以都没机会去拈花惹草 |
[12:59] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[13:00] | So now, there’s a guy at the deli where I get my bagel | 熟食店有个男的 我经常去那 |
[13:03] | with the egg salad, and, like, his arm, | 买百吉饼和鸡蛋沙拉 他的手臂 |
[13:07] | when he’s scooping the egg salad, do you know what I mean, | 他舀鸡蛋沙拉的时候 懂我意思吗 |
[13:09] | – It’s like, this part right here… – Yeah. | -手的这部分 -嗯 |
[13:12] | My point is that I got so hot from it last week | 上周简直让我欲火焚身 |
[13:16] | that I had to go to my car and masturbate afterwards! | 我不得不回到车里自慰 |
[13:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[13:22] | Here’s my point– you need to fuck some dudes. | 我的意思是 你得找男人啪啪 |
[13:25] | – Oof. Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[13:27] | And you know what? Fuck this loser. He’s done. | 知道吗 让这个废物见鬼去吧 他完了 |
[13:30] | I’m done, you’re done, he’s done. | 我受够了 你受够了 他完了 |
[13:33] | Yeah, you’re right. Like, I’m never gonna text him or call him | 你说的是 我再也不要给他发短信或者打电话 |
[13:38] | or go to his house ever again. | 或者去他家 |
[13:45] | Ryan? | 瑞恩 |
[13:46] | I use Alpha Brain, | 我吃的Alpha Brain |
[13:47] | but anything with L-Tyrosine in it, | 但任何含酪氨酸的东西 |
[13:50] | that shit’ll get you focused like bzzzt! | 都能让你精神高度集中 |
[13:52] | – Pete. – Annie? | -皮特 -安妮 |
[13:55] | Hey! You made it! Fuck, yeah! | 你赶来了 太棒了 |
[13:58] | Yeah. What exactly did I make? | 嗯 我赶上了什么 |
[14:00] | Pencil fight. | 铅笔大战 |
[14:01] | All right, settle down! Come on, settle down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[14:04] | Settle down! Everybody! If you want to place your bets, OK, | 冷静各位 如果你想下注 |
[14:08] | you bet through my man Boris right here. | 找我哥们博里斯 |
[14:10] | – You can bet on me to win… – Yeah! | -你可以赌我赢 -耶 |
[14:14] | – Kayla to win… – Yeah! | -或者凯拉赢 -耶 |
[14:19] | Who wants to see me kick Ryan’s ass? | 谁想看我吊打瑞恩 |
[14:23] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能事件 |
[14:30] | What is this shit? | 这是什么鬼 |
[14:31] | Oh, I mean, it’s a pencil-fighting tournament. | 铅笔大战锦标赛 |
[14:33] | Play until a pencil breaks. | 一直比到铅笔断掉为止 |
[14:35] | Lots of strategy. | 有很多策略的 |
[14:37] | Oh, and it’s egalitarian | 而且主张人人平等 |
[14:38] | because women can compete fully against men. | 因为女人完全可以和男人对抗 |
[14:41] | Cool. | 酷 |
[14:42] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始 |
[14:47] | I am victorious! | 我胜利了 |
[14:52] | I own you! I own you! | 我占有了你 我占有了你 |
[15:01] | Yeah, man! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[15:05] | Oh. Shit. | 我靠 |
[15:08] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[15:15] | – Pretty cool, right? – Yeah. | -很酷吧 -嗯 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Have you not seen my texts? | 你没看到我短信吗 |
[15:21] | Because my work thing was tonight, remember? | 因为我工作上的那个活动就是今晚 记得吗 |
[15:24] | What? Shit. But wait, I– | 什么 该死 可是 我 |
[15:27] | Yeah, yeah, and you stood me up, | 嗯 你放我鸽子 |
[15:29] | and everyone had their person there except for me, | 人人都有伴 除了我 |
[15:32] | and it was really fuckin’ embarrassing. | 太他妈丢人了 |
[15:33] | Ryan, I have to run. I told Marnie I’d cover for her. | 瑞恩 我得走了 我跟玛妮说了我会替她 |
[15:37] | Oh, no, that’s cool. Hey, thanks for comin’ by. I appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢你过来 真的 |
[15:40] | Sorry I had to like, kick your ass or whatever. | 抱歉我赢了你 |
[15:42] | And I’m sorry you loved it. | 抱歉你这么开心 |
[15:44] | – Yeah. – All right, good to see you. OK. | -嗯 -很高兴见到你 好了 |
[15:49] | OK. | 嗯 |
[15:50] | Bye! | 再见 |
[15:53] | Look, Annie… | 听着 安妮 |
[15:57] | – Are you fucking her? – We have. | -你在上她吗 -有过 |
[16:02] | – But not today. – Yeah. | -但不是今天 -嗯 |
[16:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | What the fuck am I doing here? | 我他妈在这干什么 |
[16:12] | I feel insane. What is going on? | 我感觉好傻 到底怎么回事 |
[16:15] | I mean… she’s in the rotation? | 她在轮流名单中 |
[16:20] | – I don’t know what else to say. – “In the rotation”? | -我不知道该说什么 -在轮流名单中 |
[16:23] | – Who else is in the rotation? – Nobody. Just you and Kayla. | -还有谁在轮流名单中 -没人 就你和凯拉 |
[16:27] | God, I feel sick right now. | 天 我要吐了 |
[16:29] | Annie, we never said this was exclusive. | 安妮 我们从没说过我们是彼此唯一 |
[16:34] | Do you get how much it sucks | 这种事我都得跟你讲 |
[16:36] | that that’s something that I would even have to say to you? | 你知道这有多操蛋吗 |
[16:40] | God! I hate this. | 天 我恨这个 |
[16:42] | I fuckin’ hate this so much. | 恨死了 |
[16:45] | And pencil-fighting is | 铅笔大战 |
[16:46] | the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in my goddamn life. | 是我这辈子见过的最傻逼的玩意儿 |
[16:50] | Do not talk to me ever again. | 别再和我说话 |
[17:01] | Come and join the pasta party, bitch! | 快来加入意面派对 贱人 |
[17:03] | – Lamar made spaghetti. – Spaghetti, bitch! | -拉马尔做了细面条 -细面条 贱人 |
[17:06] | – Um, I’m just gonna go to bed. – You OK? | -我要去睡了 -你没事吧 |
[17:10] | Um, I really can’t talk about it right now. | 我现在不想说 |
[17:13] | OK. We’ll save some for you. | 好的 我们会给你留一点 |
[17:22] | Yeah, so these are all from this insane market | 这些都是从一个超赞的市场上买到的 |
[17:25] | which has got all the best ingredients in the world. | 有世界上最好的配料 |
[17:26] | – Look. Look at that. – Ooh. Those fucking grapes. | -看 看这个 -这葡萄 |
[17:29] | But we’re more into dead fish now. See, look. | 但我们现在更喜欢死鱼了 看 |
[17:31] | Look at that. Look at those– Look at those fish. Look at those. | 看看这个 看看那些鱼 看看 |
[17:34] | – Oh, yeah. – That’s some snapper. | -嗯 -那是鲷鱼 |
[17:36] | Always good with a little bit of… | 用鼠尾草 再加上黄油和蒜 |
[17:39] | some sage, just to sort of rub in, bit of butter, bit of garlic. | 做出来非常好吃 |
[17:42] | I’ll never do that, but thank you. | 我绝对不会尝试 不过还是谢谢 |
[17:43] | You gotta do that. Come on. | 你必须尝试 拜托 |
[17:45] | Oh, shit. Ryan just texted me. | 靠 瑞恩给我发了短信 |
[17:48] | He said that he put the party in his calendar on the wrong day. | 他说他在日历里把派对日期设置错了 |
[17:53] | – Perfect. – Cool. | -完美 -酷 |
[17:55] | Said he wants me to come over and talk to him. | 说他想要我过去和他谈谈 |
[18:01] | I do think I’m gonna go. | 我觉得我得过去 |
[18:04] | Really? Now? | 不是吧 现在 |
[18:06] | I just feel like I need to have an actual conversation. | 我感觉我得和他进行一次真正的对话 |
[18:10] | Sorry and as of yesterday, he was fucking other women. | 不好意思 昨天的时候 他还在上别的女人 |
[18:13] | Yup. This dude’s a cunt. | 是啊 这男的就是个龟孙子 |
[18:15] | Yeah, actually, “Cunt” In America is like, a much harsher term. | 龟孙子这词在美国的意思比英国重很多 |
[18:19] | – Ya know? – Oh! Oh, too harsh? | -知道吗 -太重了 |
[18:21] | Uh, how about… “Fuckboy”? | 渣男怎么样 |
[18:24] | Yeah, “Fuckboy” Works. | 嗯 渣男可行 |
[18:25] | – Both. – Yeah, both. | -两个都行 -两个都行 |
[18:26] | Um, I guess I just feel like I need to have, like, some closure? | 我感觉我得做个了结 |
[18:31] | – Fine. Be your own person. Whatever. – OK. | -好吧 你开心就好 -嗯 |
[18:42] | Oh– Oh. It’s OK, you can go. | 没事 你过吧 |
[18:45] | Or no. I’m sorry. I– | 或者不 抱歉 我 |
[18:47] | No, you can go. | 你开吧 |
[18:49] | Yeah. OK. | 好的 |
[18:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:54] | Is this– | 这是 |
[19:01] | Uh– I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:08] | 瑞恩 你快到了吗 | |
[20:17] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[20:21] | Flowers from Ryan? | 瑞恩送你的花吗 |
[20:23] | No, no, no. | 不是 不是 |
[20:25] | Um, yeah, I didn’t go. | 我没去 |
[20:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:29] | I, um, I just got these, and then I walked around. | 我买了这些花 然后到处走 |
[20:33] | So… um, where’s Fran? | 所以 弗兰呢 |
[20:36] | Um, she found someone at a Chase Bank ATM to rebound with. | 她在大通银行的自动取款机找了个炮友 |
[20:42] | Wow. Man, there is truly no place that is too disgusting | 天 你姐姐真是什么地方 |
[20:46] | for your sister to hit on someone. | 都能撩人 也不嫌恶心 |
[20:48] | No truer word hath been said. | 说得太对了 |
[20:52] | Um, what time do you leave tomorrow? | 你明天什么时候走 |
[20:54] | Uh, flight is at 8:00. | 8点飞 |
[20:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:59] | Don’t go. Just stay. | 别走 留下来 |
[21:01] | I wish. I wish. | 我倒是想呢 |
[21:03] | But I’m not leaving without a parting gift for you. | 但我在走前必须给你个礼物 |
[21:06] | – Yeah? – Look what I found. | -是吗 -看看我找到了什么 |
[21:09] | “Jams To Smash To: A Musical Experience by Lamar.” | 《即兴演奏 嘿咻: 拉马尔的音乐体验》 |
[21:13] | The mash-up. | 混搭音乐 |
[21:15] | – Oh, my God. – Classic. | -天啊 -经典 |
[21:17] | – You have to play it. Yeah. – We gotta play it. All right. | -你必须播放 -我们必须放 |
[21:20] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[21:28] | Oh, my God, I used to think this song was so sexy. | 天 我以前觉得这首歌好性感 |
[21:33] | And now I kind of feel like it’s a little bit of a time capsule. | 我现在觉得有点类似时间胶囊 |
[21:36] | Well, I knew you liked it, that’s why I put it on there. | 我知道你喜欢 所以我才放进去的 |
[21:38] | What? | 什么 |
[21:40] | I mean, I-I… | 我 我 |
[21:43] | pretended like it was for the whole dorm, you know, | 假装是给整个宿舍做的 |
[21:46] | trying to be cool and stuff, but it was… | 想要装酷什么的 但其实 |
[21:49] | it was made for you. | 是为你做的 |
[21:54] | Really? Is this– | 真的吗 这 |
[21:56] | – Is this– are you serious? – Yeah. | -这 你是认真的吗 -嗯 |
[22:00] | Didn’t Fran tell you that I had a crush on you? | 弗兰没跟你说我以前喜欢你吗 |
[22:03] | No. | 没有 |
[22:04] | I told her not to tell you so she’d tell you! | 我叫她别跟你说 就是想让她告诉你 |
[22:08] | Well, she never told me. | 她从没跟我说过 |
[22:11] | Well, I definitely did. | 我以前确实喜欢你 |
[22:15] | I still do. | 我现在仍然喜欢 |
[22:26] | That was cool. | 感觉很棒 |
[22:44] | – Oh, no. – Oh, my God. | -不 -我的天 |
[22:48] | No! | 不 |
[22:49] | I can’t believe that I put this on there. | 不敢相信我放了这首歌进来 |
[22:52] | Wh-Why did I put this on there? | 你为什么要放进去 |
[22:55] | – Oh, my God, that is so embarrassing. – No. | -天 太丢人了 -不 |
[22:57] | – That is so embarrassing. – Wait. This is hell. | -真丢人 -等等 这简直是地狱 |
[23:01] | No, it isn’t, it’s a good kind of hell. | 不 不是 是好的地狱 |
[23:02] | – We have to turn this off. – No, no. No, it’s gotta play. | -我们得关掉 -别 让它放 |
[23:05] | – It’s gotta play. I love this. – No. | -别关 我喜欢 -不要 |
[23:07] | OK, I’m gonna turn off the speaker, then. | 那我把扬声器关了 |
[23:09] | – I can’t handle this. – Stop, stop, stop, stop. | -我受不了 -别 别 |
[23:11] | – Oh, shit. – Don’t, don’t, don’t. | -该死 -不要 |
[23:28] | Are we gonna smash? | 我们要嘿咻吗 |
[23:33] | I-I think we have to, right? | 必须嘿咻了 对吧 |
[23:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:37] | Just for the playlist, you know? | 为了歌单 |