时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Annie, sweetie, | 安妮 亲爱的 |
[00:11] | are you sure you’re not gonna join us at the pool? | 你确定不和我们一起游泳吗 |
[00:14] | I don’t feel like swimming. | 我不想游泳 |
[00:16] | I’d like you to make the most of this vacation. | 我想要你好好享受假期 |
[00:18] | You know, your dad’s already down there | 你爸爸已经在下面等你了 |
[00:20] | and he said he’d go diving for pennies with you! | 他说他想和你一起去潜水 |
[00:22] | Can’t I just read? | 可以让我看书了吗 |
[00:25] | OK, but if you change your mind, come on down. | 好吧 但是如果你改变主意的话 就下来 |
[00:28] | Ok. | 好的 |
[00:29] | Come on! Hurry up! | 快点 |
[01:06] | 下次嘿咻见 爱你的 拉马尔 我喂了邦邦 它好猛 | |
[01:11] | Aw, look at you. | 看看你 |
[01:13] | I guess Lamar inspired you to cook? | 拉马尔激励了你下厨吧 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I guess he did. | 我想是的 |
[01:17] | Does that mean you’re gonna fuck me as well? | 那是不是说你也要上我 |
[01:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[01:23] | Fran. I’m‐‐I’m sorry. | 弗兰 对不起 |
[01:27] | ‐ Are you mad? ‐ Why would I be mad? | -你生气了吗 -我为什么要生气 |
[01:29] | We’re one step closer to being sisters. | 我们离成为姐妹又近了一步 |
[01:32] | Ohh. Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[01:35] | OK. I‐‐ | 好的 我 |
[01:38] | I hope you know that, like, Lamar and I talked, | 我希望你知道我和拉马尔谈过 |
[01:40] | and I was gonna tell you. | 我是打算告诉你的 |
[01:42] | Well, he already told me. He has a very big mouth. | 他已经告诉我了 他是个大嘴巴 |
[01:45] | I mean, you knew that already, because… | 我是说 你已经知道了 因为 |
[01:47] | ‐ You just took his virginity. ‐ Fran. | -你夺走了他的第一次 -弗兰 |
[01:50] | No. | 不是吧 |
[01:53] | I forgot that you believed in Santa until you were 16. | 我忘了你16岁还相信圣诞老人 |
[01:55] | ‐ My God! Ugh, what? ‐ Gullible baby possum. | -我的天呐 什么 -好骗的小负鼠 |
[01:59] | ‐ So how’d you feel about last night? ‐ I mean… | -你昨晚感觉如何 -我觉得 |
[02:03] | pretty fuckin’ good. | 爽爆了 |
[02:06] | No. What are you doing? That’s my brother. | 别 你在干什么 那是我弟弟 |
[02:10] | ‐ That’s inappropriate. ‐ I know. | -这么说不合适 -我知道 |
[02:11] | OK, wow, no. | 好吧 不 |
[02:13] | Tell me how you feel in terms of your emotions, and nothing more. | 告诉我你的感受 别说其他的 |
[02:16] | Well, if I’m being totally honest, | 好吧 如果要说实话的话 |
[02:19] | I mean, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[02:21] | Ryan was just with someone else, | 瑞恩刚和别人做了 |
[02:24] | but I just told him how fucked up that was, | 但我告诉他那很操蛋 |
[02:27] | and then I went and did the exact same thing. | 然后我做了一样的事情 |
[02:29] | Like, I just, I don’t know, I feel kind of‐‐ | 就像 我觉得有点 |
[02:32] | Please don’t say guilty. | 别跟我说愧疚 |
[02:34] | ‐ I do. I feel guilty. ‐ Great. | -我真感觉愧疚 -好吧 |
[02:36] | OK, nope. Nope. | 不 不 |
[02:38] | I would like to propose and instill | 我要提议定一个 |
[02:41] | a strict “No Ryan” Rule in this house, thank you. | 家里”无瑞恩”的规定 谢谢 |
[02:44] | ‐ Wha‐‐ what’s that? ‐ It means never say his name, | -什么意思 -意思是 不准提他 |
[02:47] | never bring him into our home. | 不准把他带回来 |
[02:49] | He is an ignorant bag of expired meat, | 他就是无人问津的过期肉 |
[02:52] | and I’ve told you and told you, and you’re not listening, | 我已经再三告诉你 但你总不听 |
[02:55] | and I’m getting tired of it, so I have to be strict with you. | 我已经厌倦了 所以必须对你严格要求 |
[02:57] | OK, but I’ve been wanting to be Mrs. Expired Meat for a while. | 好吧 但我想当过期肉太太很久了 |
[03:01] | ‐ Oh, my God, can I have that? ‐ No. | -天哪 我能吃那个吗 -不行 |
[03:06] | No. | 不要啊 |
[03:09] | All right, it’s official, | 官方声明 |
[03:10] | we’re doing the “Thousand and One Summer Stories” Issue again, | 我们又要做”一千零一夏夜”的故事了 |
[03:13] | so please, let’s be diligent about the overlap? | 先解决重叠问题 |
[03:17] | We don’t need three stories about vaginal waxing. | 我们不需要三个阴道蜜蜡脱毛的故事 |
[03:19] | ‐ Plus, Bush is back. ‐ I agree. | -再说 现在阴毛又流行起来了 -我同意 |
[03:22] | Also, HR has a new insurance policy, | 而且 人力资源部还有了新的保险政策 |
[03:25] | which means we have a preventative health discount program, | 这意味着我们有一个预防性健康折扣项目 |
[03:28] | which means I save a buttload of money if you can manage | 也就是说我能省一大笔钱 如果你们 |
[03:31] | to pry your cheese‐thighs off the couch more than once a week. | 每周能锻炼至少一次的话 |
[03:35] | Okay, didn’t you write about this? For your obesity epidemic article? | 你是不是在你的肥胖症文章里写过这东西 |
[03:38] | I did write about that. | 我确实写过 |
[03:39] | ‐ Thank you for giving a fuck. ‐ I loved that story, | -谢谢你把它当回事 -我喜欢那个故事 |
[03:40] | ‐ Gabe, it changed me. ‐ Andy, fuck off. | -盖博 它改变了我 -安迪 滚开 |
[03:43] | OK, look, we’re gonna be getting rid of the vending machines… | 听着 我们要把自动贩卖机扔掉 |
[03:46] | ‐ What? ‐ …and we’re gonna do | -什么 -我们还要做 |
[03:47] | one heart‐healthy “Grouptivity” once a month, | 有益身心的团建活动 一月一次 |
[03:51] | ‐ Starting this week. ‐ Oh, cool. Forced fun. | -从本周开始 -真棒 强制乐趣 |
[03:54] | That’s right, forced fun. I like that. Forced fun. | 没错 强制乐趣 我喜欢 强制乐趣 |
[03:56] | We’re gonna call it Forced Fun, | 我们就叫它强制乐趣 |
[03:57] | and our first Forced Fun activity is this Saturday. | 这周六举行我们第一次强制乐趣活动 |
[04:00] | It’s gonna be a ten‐mile bike ride around Sauvie Island. How’s that? | 绕索维岛骑行十公里 怎么样 |
[04:04] | Actually, I just got my youngest a bike, so that’ll be fun. | 我刚给小儿子买了辆自行车 会很有意思的 |
[04:06] | Oh, no, no youngest, no kids. Kids are the opposite of fun. | 不 不要孩子 孩子最无趣了 |
[04:09] | Kids are like mice on a glue trap, | 孩子就像是被粘住的老鼠 |
[04:12] | squealing and shitting until you drown them. | 大吵大闹 直到你淹死它们 |
[04:14] | All right, I’ve got a call in five. | 我5分钟后要接个电话 |
[04:16] | That means you’re gonna email me your pitches. That’ll be all. | 你们把点子发我邮箱 就这些了 |
[04:19] | Oh, actually, Gabe, if I could just give you a quick pitch… | 那个 盖博 我能不能给你简单说个点子 |
[04:22] | Didn’t I literally just say email the pitches? | 我不是刚说发邮件给我吗 |
[04:24] | ‐ Yes. Yes. ‐ But you’re gonna give me a pitch. | -没错 -但你还是要说 |
[04:26] | Well, I heard about this pool party, | 我听说有一个泳池派对 |
[04:28] | and it’s all about inclusivity… | 是关于包容的 |
[04:29] | ‐ I hate that word. ‐ …and celebrating larger bodies, | -我讨厌这个词 -赞美肥胖身体 |
[04:31] | and they sent it to the calendar, | 他们还把它发给了日程组 |
[04:33] | but I think it could be a cool story. | 我觉得这挺酷的 |
[04:35] | Bodies in a pool. That’s not a story, Annie. | 泳池里的躯体 这不是故事 安妮 |
[04:37] | OK, but it actually is about a lot more than that. | 但事实上不止这些 |
[04:40] | It’s about people feeling comfortable in their own skin. | 还关于人们接受自我 |
[04:42] | The last thing we need is | 我们最不需要的就是 |
[04:43] | everybody feeling comfortable in their own skin. | 每个人都接受自己 |
[04:45] | That would be the ’70s. | 那是70年代 |
[04:47] | My gut instinct is that it’s not a good fit. | 我的直觉告诉我这不合适 |
[04:49] | Great fit for the calendar. Go crazy with that. | 非常适合日程组 你们去搞吧 |
[04:52] | OK, and you should definitely trust your gut, | 你确实应该相信你的直觉 |
[04:55] | but I also think that my last article is proof… | 但我上一篇稿子也证明 |
[04:57] | …that my instincts might be good, too. | 我的直觉可能也很准 |
[05:00] | ‐ Right? ‐ Annie, we gotta pace ourselves. | -对吗 -安妮 不能急功近利 |
[05:02] | Remember Gutenberg’s second idea after the printing press? | 还记得古腾堡在发明西方活字印刷术后的第二个点子吗 |
[05:05] | ‐ No. ‐ Exactly. | -不 -那就对了 |
[05:07] | The answer is no. Thank you so much. | 答案是不 十分感谢 |
[05:09] | ‐ Are we good? Great. ‐ Y‐yeah. | -可以了吧 太棒了 -是的 |
[05:21] | God! He was just so dismissive about my article. | 天 他对我的稿子简直不屑一顾 |
[05:24] | Yeah. He just compared my human children to rodents, so… | 他刚把我的孩子比作老鼠 所以 |
[05:28] | I know. But, like, am I just back to square one? | 是啊 我是不是又回到起点了 |
[05:31] | I’m just the calendar girl now? | 我现在就是日程女孩吗 |
[05:33] | You’ve got a log‐in and a password. Just go online and upload somethin’. | 你有账号和密码 你可以自己上传点东西 |
[05:37] | Yeah, but wouldn’t that make Gabe so mad? | 但这不会让盖博发怒吗 |
[05:40] | No. Not if it’s good. | 不会 如果是好东西的话就不会 |
[05:42] | Remember what happened with your last article. | 还记得你上一篇文章吗 |
[05:44] | I mean, that’s true. That’s true. | 这倒是 这倒是 |
[05:47] | And I’m going to the party anyway. | 而且我反正都要去那个派对 |
[05:49] | I might as well at least see if there’s an angle, right? | 我至少可以去看看有没有什么可以写的 对吧 |
[05:52] | ‐ Why not? ‐ Annie Easton Investigates. | -对 -安妮·伊斯顿调查 |
[05:57] | Oh! Shit. | 天 |
[06:02] | We raided the vending machine. Oh, fuck! Shit! | 我们扫荡了自动贩卖机 我靠 |
[06:06] | Fuck shit! Fuckin’ shit! | 我去 我靠 |
[06:11] | I’m gonna get some candy. | 我去买些糖果 |
[06:16] | Did you know that fruit was actually the original inspiration for candy? | 你知道糖果最初的灵感来源是水果吗 |
[06:20] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:21] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[06:23] | Oh, my God. Who is that? | 我的天 那是谁 |
[06:25] | Looks like Chewbacca after an acid attack. | 看起来像酸中毒的楚巴卡[《星战》角色] |
[06:27] | Um, yeah, I‐‐ I actually‐‐ | 嗯 实际上 |
[06:30] | ‐ I know him. ‐ Ew. | -我认识他 -呕 |
[06:32] | Yeah. Um, I’ll‐‐ I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 嗯 明天再聊 |
[06:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[06:44] | – You didn’t answer my text. ‐ Yeah. | -你没有回我短信 -对呀 |
[06:48] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:55] | Annie. Hey, maybe we can‐‐ | 安妮 或许我们可以 |
[06:57] | OK, OK. I should just tell you something, OK? | 我应该给你说个事 |
[07:01] | Um, I was with someone else. | 我之前和别人在一起 |
[07:06] | And I don’t want to hide it from you, | 我不想隐瞒你 |
[07:08] | and so now you know that… I fucked someone. | 现在你知道了 我跟别人上床了 |
[07:13] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[07:17] | I don’t know why you even care, honestly, | 说实话 我不知道你为什么会在乎 |
[07:19] | but that’s what I was doing when I wasn’t with you. | 但这就是我没和你在一起的时候做的事 |
[07:22] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[07:24] | ‐ Who was it? ‐ Someone I know. | -他是谁 -我认识的人 |
[07:26] | Someone… that I have known. | 一个 我已经认识的人 |
[07:30] | ‐ Was it Pete or Mike? ‐ No. | -是皮特还是麦克 -不是 |
[07:32] | God. Do you even have any sense of who those people are? | 天 你到底知道他们是谁吗 |
[07:39] | How could you do‐‐ like‐‐ | 你怎么能做这样 |
[07:41] | I mean, this feels fuckin’ really, really bad. | 我是说 这感觉真他妈糟 |
[07:44] | – Yeah. Yeah. ‐ I feel insane right now. | -没错 -我感觉要疯了 |
[07:47] | I hate this! | 我讨厌这样 |
[07:48] | OK, well, don’t you think that that’s exactly how I felt | 你不觉得这正是我 |
[07:52] | when I saw you with that pencil girl? | 看到你和那个铅笔女在一起的感受吗 |
[07:54] | I mean, I felt like shit, and now you feel like shit. | 我当时感觉很糟 现在你感觉很糟 |
[07:56] | OK, let’s call it even. | 好吧 那我们算扯平了 |
[07:58] | No, because I can’t keep | 不 因为我不能继续 |
[08:00] | fucking doing this half‐ass thing with you. | 再和你没完没了下去了 |
[08:03] | I mean, we’ve been through this, truly, a million times, | 我们已经经历过无数次了 |
[08:06] | and you keep coming after me, but‐‐ but honestly, | 你一直在追我 但老实说 |
[08:09] | if you don’t see me as someone who you want as a girlfriend, | 如果你不想把我当成你女朋友 |
[08:12] | then I don’t know what we’re doing here. | 我不知道我们在这里干什么 |
[08:16] | I don’t know what I want, OK? But I fuckin’ hate this. | 我不知道我想要什么 但真我讨厌这样 |
[08:19] | ‐ This feels terrible. ‐ Yeah, well, you made it like this. | -这感觉糟透了 -但是你自作自受 |
[08:22] | – You did this. I gotta go. ‐ I didn’t‐‐ | -你自己作的 我得走了 -我不 |
[08:25] | I didn’t know that I did‐‐ | 我不知道我 |
[08:31] | Annie, come on. | 安妮 拜托 |
[08:32] | I don’t know, it was kinda sad, | 我说不好 有点难过 |
[08:34] | he, like, tracked me down, you know? | 他找到了我 |
[08:37] | And that’s what I honestly can’t believe. He came to my work. | 我真没想到 他竟然到我工作的地方 |
[08:40] | ‐ No Ryan. ‐ What? | -无瑞恩 -什么 |
[08:41] | I can’t even talk about how I blew him off? | 我不能谈我是怎么打发他走的吗 |
[08:44] | No, because talking about him could lead to more obsessing, | 是的 因为讨论他可能会让你更沉迷 |
[08:46] | And we can’t take that risk. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[08:48] | Oh, God. What is that? | 天 这是什么 |
[08:51] | The ATM girl gave me micro‐dose shroom pills. | 自动取款机那女孩给了我点微剂量致幻药 |
[08:54] | ‐ I’ve taken like 20. ‐ OK, but what is it? | -我吃了20片 -但到底是什么 |
[08:56] | It’s just like a mini‐dose of shrooms, | 就是小剂量致幻药 |
[08:58] | it gives you like a really chill vibe. | 能给你一种凉飕飕的感觉 |
[08:59] | Yeah, but you took 20. | 是的 但你吃了20片 |
[09:01] | Yeah, because I flirt better when I’m high. | 因为我嗨的时候调情更厉害 |
[09:03] | ‐ Macro‐dose, baby. ‐ Oh, God. | -大剂量 宝贝 -天哪 |
[09:07] | Are you sure you’re not gonna be hot? | 你确定你不热吗 |
[09:09] | Well, I don’t want to get a sunburn. | 我不想被晒伤 |
[09:11] | Plus, you know, I’m here as a journalist. | 另外 我是作为记者来的 |
[09:13] | It would be unprofessional for me to wear a swimsuit. | 穿泳衣会显得很不专业 |
[09:16] | And I gotta be at Forced Fun in a couple hours, you know? | 而且再过几小时我就要去强制乐趣了 |
[09:19] | …it’s hard to control. I get it when you feel emotional. | 很难控制 我懂当你激动的时候会控制不住 |
[09:23] | ‐ But at the same time, it’s too much. ‐ Yeah, honestly. | -但同时 实在太多了 -确实 |
[09:27] | ‐ Holy shit. ‐ Fucking hell. | -我勒个去 -天呐 |
[09:54] | – Who is that girl? ‐ Have fun! | -那个女的是谁 -玩得开心 |
[10:00] | She’s so hot. | 她太性感了 |
[10:03] | ‐ I have to know her. ‐ Let me just get my bearings for a sec, OK? | -我必须得认识她 -先让我搞清楚状况 好吗 |
[10:07] | Just… going… | 我去… |
[10:12] | ‐ Hi. I’m Fran. ‐ Hi. | -我是弗兰 -你好 |
[10:14] | ‐ My friend, Annie. ‐ Jeans to a pool party. | -我朋友 安妮 -穿牛仔裤参加泳池派对 |
[10:17] | Bold choice. I like it. | 大胆的选择 我喜欢 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah, I, uh‐‐ I like jeans, so I’m wearin’ ’em. | 嗯 我喜欢牛仔裤 所以就穿来了 |
[10:24] | Um, wow, I’m actually‐‐ | 实际上 |
[10:26] | the reason I’m here is ’cause I’m here from The Weekly Thorn. | 我是代表《荆棘周刊》来的 |
[10:29] | Oh, yes, of course. Annie. | 对 安妮 |
[10:32] | I know who you are. This‐‐ this is my event. | 我知道你是谁 这是我的活动 |
[10:34] | Thank you so much for signal‐boosting it on the calendar. | 非常感谢你在日程上大力宣传 |
[10:37] | You know, I actually sent it to you, | 实际上 就是我发给你的 |
[10:38] | because I fucking loved your strip club article. | 我很喜欢你那篇脱衣舞俱乐部的文章 |
[10:41] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[10:42] | Um… that’s so nice. How long‐‐ | 真好 多久 |
[10:45] | how long have you had this event? | 你组织这个活动多久了 |
[10:46] | Gosh, this is our third year, and it just keeps getting bigger. | 这是第三年 而且规模越来越大 |
[10:51] | Well, I love this. I‐I really support | 我喜欢这个 我真的支持 |
[10:53] | everything that’s happening right now. It’s amazing. | 这里的一切 真是太棒了 |
[10:55] | Yeah. You’re so beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[10:58] | You’re like the sun. | 你就像太阳 |
[11:00] | I’m very high. | 我非常嗨 |
[11:02] | Do you guys want to get in the pool? | 你们想进泳池吗 |
[11:04] | ‐ Yes. I want to get in the pool. ‐ OK, let’s do it. | -我想进泳池 -那我们进去吧 |
[11:07] | You guys go ahead. I’m‐‐ I’m gonna… | 你们去吧 我 我要 |
[11:09] | just‐‐ I’m gonna check shit out and hang. | 我就在这看看 |
[12:33] | Hi! Could I get a margarita? | 你好 给我来一杯玛格丽塔 |
[12:35] | ‐ Yeah, you want the frozen one? ‐ Oh… maybe. | -加冰吗 -也许吧 |
[12:39] | They’re really good. That’s what I got. | 真的很好喝 我就是这么点的 |
[12:41] | ‐ OK, shit, I’ll do it. ‐ Yeah? OK. | -好吧 就要冰的 -好的 |
[12:46] | I, uh, I love your skirt. | 我 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[12:48] | Oh! Thanks. It’s my friend’s line. | 谢谢 这是我朋友设计的 |
[12:50] | I wear it, like, every day. | 我几乎每天都穿 |
[12:52] | Yeah, that’s‐‐ that’s like exactly what I’m always looking for, | 这 这就是我一直想要的风格 |
[12:54] | just like a plain, good skirt. | 简约 漂亮的裙子 |
[12:56] | I know, but it’s so hard trying to find plus‐size basics. | 是啊 但现在找加大码的基本款太难了 |
[12:59] | I know, everything is either, like, a big Indiana Walmart sack | 是啊 要么像印第安纳沃尔玛的口袋 |
[13:04] | or it’s, like, some cutesy shit covered in, like, | 要么是一些印有 |
[13:07] | Eiffel Tower postage stamps or whatever. | 埃菲尔铁塔邮票之类的可爱衣服 |
[13:11] | God. | 天哪 |
[13:12] | Oh, my friend who makes the skirts is here. | 我设计这些裙子的朋友在这 |
[13:14] | ‐ Do you want to meet her? ‐ Um, yes. | -你想见见她吗 -当然 |
[13:18] | It’s so cool that she like, has her own line. | 这也太酷了吧 有自己的服装线 |
[13:20] | Hey, Mary. This is Annie. | 玛丽 这是安妮 |
[13:22] | – Hey. ‐ Nice to meet you. | -嘿 -很高兴认识你 |
[13:26] | Oh, cool. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Come on! Everyone’s dancing! | 来吧 大家都在跳舞 |
[13:51] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[15:03] | Oh my God, it is so hot out here, | 我的天 好热 |
[15:06] | but I’m not even mad about it, honestly. | 但老实说 我一点都不生气 |
[15:08] | I’m just having so much fun! | 我玩得太开心了 |
[15:10] | ‐ I’m having the time of my life. ‐ Good! | -我从没这么开心过 -太棒了 |
[15:12] | ‐ That’s what this is all about. ‐ I know! | -要的就是这效果 -我知道 |
[15:14] | Oh my God, I’ve met so many people, | 我认识了好多人 |
[15:16] | and I’m honestly thinking about buying a crop‐top, | 我真的在考虑买件露脐装 |
[15:18] | which I gotta say was not in the cards for me before, | 我以前可想都不敢想 |
[15:21] | but I just gotta get in that pool. | 我要去游泳了 |
[16:15] | ‐ Yes, yes. ‐ So stupid. | -很好 -太傻了 |
[16:18] | They’ll be bad, I know it. | 肯定照得很丑 我知道 |
[16:20] | ‐ OK, tell me – They’re good. | -告诉我 -很好看 |
[16:22] | Really? Are they good or are they bad? | 真的吗 到底好不好看 |
[16:28] | 强制乐趣骑行 今天下午4点 | |
[16:29] | Oh, fuck! | 我靠 |
[16:30] | Shit! I was supposed to be at Forced Fun two hours ago. | 靠 我两小时前就该去参加强制乐趣的 |
[16:33] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[16:35] | OK, I can get dressed. Shit! | 我要穿衣服了 该死 |
[16:45] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[16:46] | What’s up, dude? You look like a drowned rat. | 好啊 你看起来像个落汤鸡 |
[16:49] | ‐ I know. I went‐‐ I went to a pool party. ‐ Yeah? | -我去了一个泳池派对 -是吗 |
[16:51] | And then I just lost track of time. | 然后我忘了时间 |
[16:53] | ‐ Oh. How was it? ‐ I mean, amazing, honestly. | -玩得怎么样 -老实说 棒呆了 |
[16:56] | ‐ Like, maybe the best day of my life. ‐ Oh, cool. | -可能是我这辈子最开心的一天 -酷 |
[16:58] | Yeah. Oh, hey, Gabe! Hey, Tony! | 是啊 盖博 托尼 |
[17:01] | Oh, wow, Annie. Only two hours late. | 安妮 只晚了两个小时呢 |
[17:04] | ‐ It’s totally fine. ‐ You know what, | -完全没问题 -你知道吗 |
[17:06] | he says that it’s fine, but I can assure you, it’s not fine. | 他说没关系 但我可以保证 有关系 |
[17:09] | I‐‐ I got that, Tony. Thank you. | 我知道了 托尼 谢谢 |
[17:12] | ‐ Lazy bodies, lazy minds. ‐ Exactly. | -懒惰的身体 懒惰的脑子 -没错 |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, was‐‐ was that directed to me? | 不好意思 你是说我吗 |
[17:19] | Annie, can we… talk in private? | 安妮 我们能私下谈吗 |
[17:21] | Sure. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[17:25] | Look, I’m… | 听着 我… |
[17:27] | I don’t want to embarrass you in front of everybody… | 我不想在大家面前让你难堪 |
[17:29] | Yeah, Gabe, I’m really sorry. | 盖博 我真的很抱歉 |
[17:32] | Annie, your article was great, | 安妮 你文章写得很好 |
[17:34] | but writing is not all about glamor, you know, | 但写作并不总是光鲜亮丽 |
[17:36] | sometimes it’s about doin’ shit you don’t want to do. | 有时候你得做你不想做的事 |
[17:38] | ‐ And getting paid in cat food. ‐ I know, | -而工资就是猫粮 -我知道 |
[17:39] | and I‐‐ I really am sorry, I just‐‐ | 我真的很抱歉 我只是 |
[17:42] | I wasn’t thinking, but I do‐‐ I take work very seriously. | 我之前没有用脑子 但我真的很认真对待工作 |
[17:45] | Good. But you also know that the health focus | 很好 但是你也知道健康焦点 |
[17:48] | requires us to take the burden off the company | 要求我们减轻公司的负担 |
[17:51] | by taking care of ourselves. | 从照顾好自己开始 |
[17:54] | OK, what does that mean? | 好吧 那是什么意思 |
[17:56] | There’s… a sloppiness… | 马马虎虎 |
[18:00] | Like I said, “Lazy bodies, lazy minds‐‐” | 就像我说的 懒惰的身体 懒惰的脑子 |
[18:03] | it’s kind of where our nation is going right now. | 有点像我们国家的现状 |
[18:05] | I mean, we can’t get out of our fuckin’ heads | 我们不能把我们的脑袋 |
[18:07] | to get off our screens and get up and do shit. | 从我们的屏幕前移开 起身去做事 |
[18:10] | I’m not sure what you’re trying to say specifically. | 我不知道你想说什么 |
[18:12] | Like, about my health? | 是关于我的健康吗 |
[18:14] | All I’m saying is that everybody else showed up | 我想说的是其他人 |
[18:17] | with their bikes on time. | 都骑着自行车准时出现了 |
[18:19] | And guess who didn’t. | 猜猜谁没有 |
[18:20] | Success is about an effort. | 成功在于努力 |
[18:23] | I succeed because I try. | 我成功是因为我努力 |
[18:24] | I try every day, I try every way. | 每天都努力 尝试每个方法 |
[18:26] | OK, well, I do try. | 好吧 我也努力啊 |
[18:28] | You didn’t today. | 你今天没有 |
[18:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | All done? | 说完了吗 |
[18:37] | Hope you weren’t too hard on her. | 希望你没有对她太苛刻 |
[18:50] | He implied that… | 他暗示 |
[18:51] | I need to be less fat to do good work. | 我要变瘦点才能做好工作 |
[18:54] | God, and it’s like, isn’t it already bad enough | 天 他总是在写关于肥胖症的文章 |
[18:57] | that he is constantly writing about the obesity epidemic | 说得它好像离我们很远一样 |
[19:02] | like it’s this… abstract, far away thing? | 这难道还不够糟糕吗 |
[19:05] | When it’s, like, that’s me. You know? | 这就是我 你知道吗 |
[19:07] | Like, I’m the obesity epidemic, and you know me. | 我就是肥胖症 而你认识我 |
[19:10] | You know I was like, at that event today, | 我今天在派对上 |
[19:12] | and there were so many people | 看到那么多人 |
[19:14] | just like, living in their bodies and enjoying their life, | 欣赏自己 享受生活 |
[19:17] | and that shit was un‐fuckin’‐believable to me. | 我觉得不可思议 |
[19:20] | And also, it’s like, “OK, cool, man. | 我心想 “真酷 哥们 |
[19:24] | Really fuckin’ cool. Very original point. No shit.” | 太他妈酷了 非常有新意的观点 真的” |
[19:28] | You don’t think the whole world isn’t constantly telling me | 你难道不知道全世界都在告诉我 |
[19:30] | that I’m a fat piece of shit who doesn’t try hard? | 我是一个不够努力的死胖子吗 |
[19:33] | Every fuckin’ magazine, and commercial, | 每本该死的杂志和电视广告 |
[19:36] | and weird, targeted ads telling me to freeze my fat off | 还有什么脂肪冷冻减脂广告 |
[19:40] | or to drink a tea so that I’ll shit my brain out my ass? | 或者让我喝能疯狂减肥的茶 |
[19:45] | And at this point, I could be a licensed fucking nutritionist, | 我都可以当一名营养师了 |
[19:48] | because I’ve literally been training for it since the fourth grade, | 因为我真的从四年级就开始培训了 |
[19:52] | which… is the first time that my mom said | 我妈当时第一次跟我说 |
[19:55] | that I should just eat a bowl of Special K | 我应该只吃一碗燕麦 |
[19:59] | and not the dinner that she made for everyone else… | 别吃她为其他人做的晚餐… |
[20:03] | so that I might be a little bit smaller, | 这样我可能会瘦一点 |
[20:06] | and so that she could fuckin’‐‐ | 这样她就可以 |
[20:09] | I could have boys like me. | 就有男生喜欢我了 |
[20:11] | My mom said that to me, too. | 我妈也这么说 |
[20:12] | I‐‐ honestly, I don’t even blame her, | 说真的 我根本不怪她 |
[20:15] | because… | 因为… |
[20:17] | because it’s a fucking mind prison, you know? | 因为这就是个精神监狱 你知道吗 |
[20:19] | That every fuckin’ woman everywhere | 全世界每个女人 |
[20:22] | has been programmed to believe, you know? | 都被设定成相信这个观点 |
[20:25] | And I’ve wasted so much time and energy and money, for what? | 我浪费了这么多时间 精力和金钱 为了什么 |
[20:29] | For what?! You know? I’m fat! I’m fuckin’ fat! | 为了什么 我是胖子 我是胖子 |
[20:33] | Hello! I’m fat, you know? | 看啊 我是胖子 |
[20:35] | Yeah. I wish someone would’ve said this to me when I was younger. | 我真希望小时候有人对我说这些话 |
[20:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[20:40] | Because it would have saved me so much time… | 因为这会节省我很多时间 |
[20:44] | and pain. | 还有痛苦 |
[20:55] | And I‐I don’t want to leave on that note. | 我不想今天以坏心情结束 |
[20:57] | I just wanna say that I actually did have a very lovely day | 我只想说今天真的很美好 |
[21:00] | and it was… very fun. | 非常有趣 |
[21:03] | I had so much fun. | 我玩得很开心 |