时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | *I know this old feeling* | *我了解这种感觉* |
[00:13] | *It’s a substance in my tears* | *是我眼泪中的物质* |
[00:14] | *And the kids on the street* | *街上的孩子* |
[00:17] | *And the kids everywhere* | *随处可见的孩子* |
[00:20] | *All I gotta say is the kids, is the kids don’t care* | *我只想说 小孩不在乎* |
[00:27] | 《你好 我是胖子》 你批准的吗 | |
[00:32] | What the fuck?! | 什么鬼 |
[00:34] | Come on! | 快点 |
[00:36] | Shut the fuck up! God damn it. | 闭嘴 我靠 |
[00:53] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[00:55] | 天 这就是我今早需要的 谢谢 安妮 史上最棒的文章 喜欢你毫不保留的样子 让他们去死吧 | |
[00:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:09] | 阿马迪 我去 19000点击量 还在增加 | |
[01:12] | Holy hell. | 天哪 |
[01:17] | Hi, Mom. | 老妈 |
[01:19] | Hi, honey. How’s your day going? | 亲爱的 你今天怎么样 |
[01:21] | Good, really. Actually, so, so good. | 很好 事实上 好极了 |
[01:24] | Um, I-I wrote another article, and-and people really like it. | 我又写了一篇文章 人们很喜欢 |
[01:28] | Like, it’s a little bit of a “thing” now. Like, literally, | 有点像”热搜”了 |
[01:31] | 19,000 people clicked on it. | 有19000的点击量了 |
[01:34] | Oh! Annie wrote a new article. People are into it. | 安妮写的新文章 很受欢迎 |
[01:37] | 19,000 people clicked her. | 19000人点了她呢 |
[01:40] | All right, Annie! | 太棒了 安妮 |
[01:42] | Well, they didn’t click me, but… | 他们没有点我 但是 |
[01:45] | Yeah. Er… Nin… Yeah. Yes. | 嗯 是的 是的 |
[01:46] | Listen, we have some news too. Um, Dr. Walsh called, | 我们也有新消息 沃尔什医生打来电话 |
[01:50] | and Dad’s numbers are down, so… | 他说你爸爸的癌细胞数量下降了 |
[01:53] | cautiously optimistic, right now the treatment’s working. | 持谨慎乐观的态度 治疗起作用了 |
[01:56] | God, that’s… That’s so, so great! | 天哪 这也太棒了吧 |
[02:01] | Oh, I’m so happy I could cry! | 我高兴得要哭了 |
[02:04] | Um, that’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[02:06] | Well, you tell Dad, “Way to kick cancer’s ass.” | 你告诉老爸”打倒癌症” |
[02:10] | Annie says, “Way to kick cancer’s ass.” | 安妮说”打倒癌症” |
[02:12] | Yeah, fuck you, cancer! | 没错 去你的 癌症 |
[02:13] | You fuckin’ piece-of-shit motherfucker! | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[02:16] | Yeah, fuck cancer! | 操他妈的癌症 |
[02:17] | Fuck cancer right up the fuckin’ ass! | 滚你妈的吧 癌症 |
[02:19] | OK. OK, cool. | 好的 嗯 |
[02:21] | Well, um, I’ll talk to you guys later, OK? | 我晚点再和你们聊 |
[02:23] | Um, that’s… the best news. | 这真的是最好的消息 |
[02:26] | – Um, OK, bye! – Bye, sweetie! | -拜拜 -拜拜 亲爱的 |
[02:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[02:30] | This is so much good news all at once! | 双喜临门啊 |
[02:33] | I know! I am so happy. | 我知道 我太开心了 |
[02:35] | Man, what are you doing dressed so early in the morning? | 大早上打扮得这么好看干嘛 |
[02:39] | I have that music video thing, remember? | 我要去那个音乐录影带 记得吗 |
[02:41] | I’m doing hair for a magazine shoot. | 我要给杂志拍摄做造型 |
[02:43] | For that band Maple and the Pearls. | 给那个枫树和珍珠乐队做 |
[02:45] | Yes, Maple and the Pearls. | 对 枫树和珍珠乐队 |
[02:47] | We know that band, we love that band, | 我们知道那乐队 也很喜欢 |
[02:48] | and we remember that you’re doing that. | 我们记得你这次工作 |
[02:50] | This is huge, right? | 挺重要的 对吧 |
[02:51] | Like, you not just doing hair in our living room? | 不是在我们的客厅里做头发 |
[02:54] | Yeah. They said it’s like an audition | 是的 他们说这相当于一次 |
[02:56] | for a full-time stylist job. | 全职造型师的面试 |
[02:59] | Hello, you just asked me a question? | 你刚才是问了我问题吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[03:04] | – Do you know I’m a magic genie? – Yeah. | -你知道我是个小精灵吗 -嗯 |
[03:06] | Gabe just texted me, and it’s all caps, | 盖博刚发短信给我了 全是大写字母 |
[03:09] | “You should come in early,” | “你今天早点到” |
[03:10] | which feels like he’s yelling at me, right? | 感觉他在吼我 对吧 |
[03:12] | – Oh, shit! – Fuck! | -该死 -我靠 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna be so late. | 我肯定要迟到了 |
[03:16] | No, it’s OK, dude. I’m gonna help you. | 没事 姐妹 我来帮你 |
[03:18] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -我靠 -怎么了 |
[03:21] | My shroom pills. | 我的致幻药 |
[03:23] | Bonkers! No! | 邦邦 不要 |
[03:25] | Bonkers, no! He’s eating them! | 邦邦 不要 它在吃 |
[03:26] | No! No! | 不能吃 不要 |
[03:28] | How many do you think he ate? | 你觉得它吃了多少 |
[03:31] | Three? | 3片吗 |
[03:31] | – Are you sure? – No. | -你确定吗 -不 |
[03:34] | Oh, well, should we call the police? | 要叫警察吗 |
[03:36] | Do you want to get me deported?! | 你想让我被遣返吗 |
[03:37] | – No, no. Should we call my dad? – We should call a vet. | -不 要打给我爸吗 – 我们应该叫兽医 |
[03:39] | Yeah. Yes. Call a vet. Call a vet. | 对 打给兽医 |
[03:41] | He’s out of his mind. His eyes look insane. | 它已经神志不清 眼神很涣散 |
[03:44] | I guess his eyes always look insane. Bonkers, please! | 它眼神好像一直很涣散 邦邦 拜托 |
[03:47] | Oh, buddy. OK. You gotta get the poison out, right? | 亲爱的 你要把毒素排出来 |
[03:51] | You gotta do a little barf. Little… There you go. | 你得吐出来 就是这样 |
[03:54] | – That’s good. – OK, thank you. Thanks. | -很好 -好的 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:58] | – Now you do that. – OK, good news. | -继续 -好消息 |
[04:00] | The vet said that he should be fine. | 兽医说它应该没事 |
[04:02] | We just need to keep an eye on him all day | 但我们要整天守着它 |
[04:03] | to make sure that he doesn’t have a seizure. | 确保它不会抽搐 |
[04:05] | Oh, my fuckin’ God. A seizure?! | 我的天 抽搐 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Well, I can’t stick around, because I’m already running late. | 对 我不能再待了 已经迟到了 |
[04:11] | Yeah, well, I already told Gabe that I’d go in early. | 好吧 但我告诉盖博今天会早到的 |
[04:12] | Yeah, I know. You already told me. | 我知道 你已经告诉过我了 |
[04:14] | OK, well, don’t yell at me, it’s not my fault. It’s your shrooms. | 别对我大呼小叫 这不是我的错 是你的药 |
[04:18] | – Oh, this is my fault? – No. Just… just go. | -那是我的错咯 -不 你走吧 |
[04:20] | Just go. I’ll deal with it. | 你走吧 我来处理 |
[04:22] | Great. | 好 |
[04:24] | Bye, Bonkers. | 拜 邦邦 |
[04:30] | Fuck. | 我靠 |
[04:31] | Oh, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[04:51] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你赶过来 |
[04:52] | Um, I know we left things in a weird place. | 我知道我们之前没有彻底了结 |
[04:55] | – I just didn’t know who else to call. – I wanna talk about that, | -我不知道还能打给谁 -我想和你谈那事 |
[04:58] | and we definitely should, but right now my priority is Bonkers. | 我们也该谈谈 但是现在邦邦的事更重要 |
[05:02] | Um, I guess he’s just kind of resting, | 它好像在休息 |
[05:04] | – which I think is good? – Oh, shit. | -应该是好兆头吧 -糟了 |
[05:07] | He’s in couch lock. | 它现在睡在沙发上 |
[05:08] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[05:10] | It’s an advanced state in the trip where | 这是后期阶段 |
[05:12] | the couch becomes an island…the only safe place. | 沙发成为岛屿 唯一有安全感的地方 |
[05:16] | – Um, I have to go, so… – Yeah. | -我要走了 所以 -好的 |
[05:19] | Just please text me updates, and I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 有什么情况就发短信 我会尽快赶回来的 |
[05:25] | OK. Bye, baby. | 好了 再见 宝贝 |
[05:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[05:34] | OK. | 好了 |
[05:39] | Get your yogurt outta the fridge or I’m gonna kill myself. | 把你的酸奶拿出来 不然我要死了 |
[05:47] | – Run. – What? | -快跑 -什么 |
[05:48] | Just trust me, get the fuck out of here. | 相信我 快跑 |
[06:01] | This is kinda fun, you at my desk for a change. | 真有意思 你在我办公桌上 |
[06:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得自己在干嘛 |
[06:08] | In regards to… ? | 你指什么 |
[06:10] | I’m really curious about what you actually think you’re doing. | 我真的很好奇你觉得你在干什么 |
[06:15] | Because it seems like you think this is your paper. | 因你似乎把这杂志当成是你的了 |
[06:19] | Right? And that you’re pretty much publishing | 对吗 你当天有什么感受 |
[06:22] | anything that you happen to be feeling that day. | 就发表出去 |
[06:24] | OK, well, it’s… it’s not just my feelings, though, right? | 但不仅仅是我自己的感受 |
[06:27] | I mean, clearly a lot of other people thought that my article | 很明显许多人认为我的文章 |
[06:29] | was something they could connect with. | 写到他们心里去了 |
[06:31] | A lot of other people think | 也有很多人认为 |
[06:32] | that mermaids are real… we don’t print that. | 美人鱼是真的 但我们并不会发表 |
[06:34] | I don’t really get what you’re upset about. | 我不懂你在气什么 |
[06:36] | Is it because I posted without permission, | 是因为我没经过你允许就发表吗 |
[06:38] | or is it because I wrote about something that I actually care about? | 还是因为我写的是我真正在乎的东西 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. Both? | 我不知道 可能两者都有 |
[06:44] | Maybe it’s ’cause you quoted me as your own personal villain? | 也许是因为你把我当成坏人 |
[06:47] | Maybe it’s because I suddenly turned out to be “The Man” | 也许是因为我突然变成了 |
[06:50] | that you had to suddenly take down? | 你想要除掉的”那个男人” |
[06:52] | OK, but you’re the one who’s always saying | 好吧 但是是你总说 |
[06:54] | that we should hold the establishment accountable. | 我们应该让权势集团承担责任 |
[06:57] | Do I look like the establishment? I’m wearing fucking nail polish! | 你觉得我看起来像权势集团吗 我他妈涂着指甲油 |
[07:00] | The establishment is lazy, entitled slobs | 权势集团就是自负的懒虫 |
[07:03] | suckin’ on their Cheeto fingers while the world burns! | 在世界受难时 舔着他们吃了奇多的手指 |
[07:06] | OK, but when you say lazy slobs, | 好吧 但是当你说懒虫的时侯 |
[07:10] | that feels like coded language to talk about fat people, | 感觉像在暗指胖子 |
[07:13] | – and it doesn’t make me feel great. – You-you’re right. | -让我感觉很糟糕 -你说对了 |
[07:15] | – It’s not that hard to decode. – I’m talking about you, | -这一点不难破译 -我说的就是你 |
[07:17] | because everyone’s attacking you, right? Is that pretty much | 你觉得每个人都在攻击你 对吗 这就是 |
[07:19] | – how the world is right now? – No, I’m just saying… | -现在的世道吗 -不 我只是说 |
[07:21] | – There’s you and then the world? – Hey, you two. | -就你和整个世界抗衡吗 -你们两个 |
[07:23] | Just wanted to come remind you that, you know, | 只是想来提醒下你们 |
[07:25] | you both love each other very much, | 你们两个都很爱对方 |
[07:27] | – so let’s be cool. – That’s right, Amadi, | -先冷静会 -对 阿马迪 |
[07:28] | just defend your little work wife. | 你就护着你的办公室小老婆吧 |
[07:31] | Annie, you’ve lost all posting privileges, | 安妮 你失去了所有发文权利 |
[07:33] | and you’ve lost all assignments | 所有任务都取消 |
[07:34] | until I can be sure that you understand that I employ you. | 直到我能确定你明白你是在为我工作 |
[07:41] | Just gotta get the ratio right. | 只要把比例弄好就行 |
[07:43] | There’s nothing worse than doing shrooms alone, | 没有什么比只吃致幻蘑菇更糟糕的了 |
[07:46] | and I am not gonna do that to you, Bonkers. | 我不会这样对你的 邦邦 |
[07:52] | Yeah, you’re a good weight for a boy your size. | 你的身材很好啊 |
[07:55] | Small, but dense… like a gymnast. | 小而紧实…像个体操选手 |
[08:03] | Let’s see, so… | 我看看 |
[08:08] | Yeah. That’s gonna have to be two… | 所以要两个 |
[08:11] | stems… | 大麻茎 |
[08:14] | Two caps. | 两颗迷幻药 |
[08:22] | Now we’re in this together. | 现在我们一样嗨了 |
[08:25] | Oh, God, just… | 天哪 |
[08:27] | please don’t look at me like I just peed my pants | 拜托别看着我 好像我刚在全校面前 |
[08:29] | in front of the whole school. | 尿裤子了一样 |
[08:31] | You know, I peed my pants in the fifth grade once. | 我在五年级真尿过裤子 |
[08:33] | Could do it right now. It’ll distract the office. | 我可以再尿一次 转移大家的注意力 |
[08:35] | No, that’s OK. Thanks for the offer, though. | 不用了 不过谢谢你的好意 |
[08:39] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:40] | – Hey, I got some good news, though. – Yeah? | -还是有点好消息 -什么 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Your story’s still up. | 你的文章还在 |
[08:43] | That’s… that’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[08:46] | Yeah, it’s great. I mean, Gabe looks like a bad guy in it, | 嗯 很好 盖博在里面看起来像个坏人 |
[08:48] | but if he takes it down, it makes him a bad journalist. | 但如果他把它撤下的话 他就成无良记者了 |
[08:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:51] | – That’s a real win for me. – Yeah. | -这才是真正的胜利 -没错 |
[08:54] | Hey, you know what? We should blow off some steam tonight. | 你知道吗 今晚我们应该去放松下 |
[08:57] | There is this tiny horse dressage competition… | 最近有个小型的盛装舞步比赛 |
[09:01] | – Like, mini-horses? – Yeah. | -你是指 小马吗 -对 |
[09:03] | I mean, that’s all the stuff I like. | 这就是我喜欢的东西 |
[09:05] | Small horses that are doing choreographed dances? | 跳着舞的小马 |
[09:07] | – That’s… to me. – That’s why I suggested it. | -就是我的心头好啊 -所以我才推荐给你呀 |
[09:11] | So you wanna go? | 那你来吗 |
[09:12] | Um, obviously. That’s the only thing I wanna do. | 当然 这是我唯一想做的事 |
[09:17] | Oh, my God. My troll is back. | 天哪 我的喷子又来了 |
[09:22] | “I bet your dad got cancer on purpose | “我打赌你爸爸是故意得癌症 |
[09:25] | just so that he could die | 这样他就可以死掉 |
[09:27] | and finally get away from his fat pig daughter.” | 彻底摆脱他的肥猪女儿了” |
[09:30] | God, how does he even know that my dad is sick? | 他怎么知道我爸生病 |
[09:33] | Honestly, fuck this dude. We should track him down. | 去他妈的 我们应该追查他 |
[09:36] | Yeah, like, no one would say this shit to my face. | 没人会当面对我说这些话 |
[09:38] | Like we have to track this motherfucker down | 一定要找到这个狗娘养的 |
[09:40] | and slice him open. | 手撕了他 |
[09:42] | – You ready to go to the Dark Web? – Yeah. | -你准备好进暗网了吗 -嗯 |
[09:44] | Fuck this fuckin’ piece of shit. I’m gonna kill him. | 操他妈狗娘养的 我要手刃了他 |
[09:46] | Be cool, Angus. | 冷静 安格斯 |
[09:47] | You’re not listening to this, right, bud? | 你没有在偷听吧 兄弟 |
[09:49] | – I didn’t hear shit. – What? | -什么都没听见 -什么 |
[09:51] | – I didn’t hear shit. – That’s what I thought. | -我什么都没听见 -我也觉得 |
[09:53] | Now shut the fuck up and look at your computer. | 闭嘴 看你电脑吧 |
[09:56] | I’m different. | 我变了 |
[10:01] | I mean… | 我… |
[10:04] | It’s like I’m looking in the mirror. | 感觉我在照镜子 |
[10:10] | Give me a signal you’re OK, buddy. | 给我个信号 告诉我你没事 小家伙 |
[10:12] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:14] | Just trying to get the shading. | 再画些阴影 |
[10:17] | God, you’re beautiful. | 天哪 你真漂亮 |
[10:18] | O-M-G. | 我 的 天 |
[10:20] | We’re connecting so hard right now. | 我们现在简直心有灵犀 |
[10:29] | I think that looks like you, right? | 看起来像你 对吧 |
[10:31] | I wish I could take my pills in cheese. | 真希望我能把药片放进奶酪里吃就好了 |
[10:35] | I guess I can. | 应该可以吧 |
[10:39] | Remember, we’re in a womb. | 记住 我们在子宫里 |
[10:42] | Or a butt, or wherever you guys come out of. | 或者屁股 或者不管你是从哪出来的 |
[10:49] | Light… is a guide… | 光 是指引者 |
[10:52] | Keep it together. | 保持淡定 |
[11:01] | Yeah, man. | 没错 |
[11:21] | Hey, Maureen? | 莫琳 |
[11:23] | – Uh, we have a little IT issue. – Drop it on me, baby. | -我们有点信息技术问题 -说说看 宝贝 |
[11:26] | OK. Um, do you have any idea how we might find the real identity | 你知道怎么查到评论里 |
[11:30] | of someone who’s trolling me in the comments? | 那些喷子的真实身份吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, I can… Yeah. I can do that, yeah. | 我可 我可以 |
[11:34] | Oh, wow, I wish I would’ve done that when I had a troll. | 要是我以前被喷的时候也这么做就好了 |
[11:37] | Oh, y-you had a troll too? | 你也有过喷子吗 |
[11:39] | It’s… It’s a nightmare. | 简直是噩梦 |
[11:41] | Yeah, yeah, ’cause I’m a woman that plays video games | 因为我是打电子游戏的女生 |
[11:43] | so men on the internet want me to die. | 所以网上那些男的希望我死 |
[11:46] | Or some of them want me to get naked, but then they want me to die. | 或者想让我脱光衣服 然后再希望我死 |
[11:49] | God. Well, how did you make it stop? | 天哪 你是怎么让这一切停下来的 |
[11:51] | I changed my avatar to a picture of Bradley Cooper | 我把头像换成了布拉德利·库珀 |
[11:54] | in |
在《美国狙击手》里的照片 |
[11:55] | – So sad. – Smart. | -太悲催了 -机智 |
[11:59] | OK, so, uh, Andy’s computer has a virus, | 好吧 安迪的电脑中了病毒 |
[12:02] | and then I have to do horoscopes and then I have to do obituaries, | 之后我还要去算个命 写份悼词 |
[12:05] | which take a little time because, you know, families. | 可能得花点时间 你懂的 家人嘛 |
[12:08] | And, uh, you know… | 你知道 |
[12:10] | if nobody else dies, I should be able to get it done by tomorrow. | 如果没人再死的话 我明天应该就能查到 |
[12:13] | Oh, my… That’s… That’s a lot of shit, Maureen. | 天 你事情真多 莫琳 |
[12:16] | Yes. It is. | 没错 |
[12:18] | – So, mini-horses at 8:00? – Yeah, that’s great. | -晚上8点 看马术表演吗 -好啊 |
[12:21] | You guys going to that thing at the Expo? | 你们要去博览会吗 |
[12:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:28] | OK, well, thanks, Maureen. | 谢谢你 莫琳 |
[12:30] | – OK. – See ya. | -没事 -回见 |
[12:31] | I have plans too. | 我也有安排 |
[12:35] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜吧 惊喜吧 |
[12:37] | Guess what I got to celebrate the good cancer news. | 猜猜我要用什么来庆祝癌症好消息啊 |
[12:40] | – It isn’t. – It is. | -不会吧 -就是 |
[12:42] | My God! You are an angel from heaven | 我的天 你简直就是天使 |
[12:46] | dressed as my very own daughter. | 打扮成我的女儿 |
[12:49] | Yeah, I was driving past Atomic Sub | 我开车经过汉堡店 |
[12:51] | and the sign was there, said “The meatball sub is back, baby.” | 标牌上写着”肉丸堡回归了 宝贝” |
[12:54] | But they haven’t had these forever! | 但他们好久都没有这个了 |
[12:56] | I don’t understand why they don’t just have it all the time. | 他们为什么不一直做这个 |
[12:58] | I guess the wait makes it special. | 我觉得等待让它更特别 |
[13:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:03] | – Oh, I love you! – It stinks so good. | -我爱你 -闻起来就很好吃 |
[13:06] | It’s kinda weird not to be eating these in the car. You know? | 不在车里吃还有点别扭 |
[13:10] | Like, it feels very glamorous to be at a table. | 感觉在桌上吃太神圣了 |
[13:15] | Mmm. That is heaven. | 太好吃了 |
[13:20] | So… | 那个 |
[13:23] | I read your article. | 我读了你的文章 |
[13:30] | I had… I had no idea you felt that way about yourself. | 我完全不知道你是这么看自己的 |
[13:36] | Kinda broke my heart. | 有点伤我的心 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry, Dad. I… | 对不起 爸爸 我 |
[13:40] | No, no, no, no, no. Fuck “sorry.” | 不 不 不 去他的对不起 |
[13:43] | I’m glad you wrote that. | 我很高兴你写了 |
[13:46] | You’re a force, man. | 你就是一股力量 |
[13:48] | I’ve always known it… now everybody else does too. | 我一直都知道 现在所有人都知道了 |
[13:50] | Well, I wasn’t planning on writing it, I just… | 我其实没打算写 我只是 |
[13:55] | I got so fuckin’ mad, I just did. | 我气得不行 然后就写了 |
[13:58] | Yeah. Well, people do amazing stuff when they’re pissed off. | 人在发怒时就会做出了不起的事 |
[14:02] | That’s how beautiful shit happens. | 经典作品都是这么诞生的 |
[14:07] | I know how we should celebrate. | 我知道我们该怎么庆祝了 |
[14:09] | Well, I… I thought that this was the celebration. | 我以为这就是在庆祝 |
[14:12] | No, no, no. Boodle-ee-doop. | 不 不 不 |
[14:14] | Oh, my God. No. | 我的天 不要 |
[14:16] | Boodle-e-doo. Jam session. Jam sesh, come on! | 即兴表演 拜托 |
[14:19] | No. I don’t know how to play anymore. | 我都忘了怎么吹了 |
[14:22] | Honestly. I’m serious. No. | 真的 没开玩笑 不要 |
[14:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:27] | I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[14:33] | That was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:40] | Oh, fuck. She called you? | 我去 她打给你了 |
[14:42] | What was she thinking? | 她脑子里在想什么 |
[14:45] | Hello, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[14:47] | Did you make it to the other side? | 你去鬼门关溜达了一圈吗 |
[14:49] | – Yeah, he’s doin’ really great. – Thanks. | -它恢复得很好 -多谢 |
[14:51] | Well, I can take it from here. | 接下来就交给我吧 |
[14:53] | You can go back to being a full-time dirtbag now. | 你可以回去继续当个全职人渣了 |
[14:55] | I was actually wondering if I could stick around | 我在想我能不能在这待着 |
[14:57] | – until Annie got home? – No. | -直到安妮回来 -不行 |
[14:59] | There’s a “No Ryan” rule in this house. | 家里有一条”无瑞恩”的规定 |
[15:02] | That sucks… because I’m Ryan. | 那太糟糕了 因为我就是瑞恩 |
[15:05] | You have no right to be anywhere near Annie. | 你无权接近安妮 |
[15:08] | Do you even realize how amazing she is? | 你知道她有多了不起吗 |
[15:10] | Yeah. She’s the best. | 她是最棒的 |
[15:12] | Annie’s my family. And even though she’s going through | 安妮是我的家人 虽然她目前 |
[15:14] | a little bit of a selfish phase right now, | 有点自私 |
[15:16] | I would do anything for her. | 我愿意为她做任何事 |
[15:18] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[15:20] | My brother is a fuckin’ idiot, | 我哥哥是个蠢蛋 |
[15:23] | but I’d kill for him. | 但我还是会为他杀人 |
[15:26] | Every time you treat her like dirt, which is often, | 每次你对她视如粪土 经常都这样 |
[15:28] | and she comes crawling back, that fucks with me. | 她爬着回来 我很心疼 |
[15:31] | Because she’s not that girl. She’s the girl in her article. | 因为她不是那样的 她文章里的自己才是真实的她 |
[15:35] | What article? | 什么文章 |
[15:37] | Dude, you suck so bad. | 哥们 你真的很垃圾 |
[15:42] | Can I please stay until she gets back? | 我能等她回来吗 |
[15:45] | – Fine. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[15:56] | That’s it, baby, rock on. | 就是这样 宝贝 嗨起来 |
[16:03] | Oh, yeah, you’re terrible. | 你吹得太难听了 |
[16:04] | Yeah. That’s bad. | 太难听了 |
[16:09] | Oh, you’re having a jam sesh. | 你们在即兴表演 |
[16:14] | – Hey, Mom. – Oh. Honey. | -妈 -亲爱的 |
[16:17] | – Are you staying for dinner? – No, no. We already ate. | -你要留下吃晚饭吗 -不 我们吃过了 |
[16:22] | Oh, tell me you did not bring this crap into our house. | 别告诉我你把这种垃圾食品带进家了 |
[16:26] | – Did you? – Honey, come on. | -有没有 -亲爱的 拜托 |
[16:27] | Yeah, relax. It’s a meatball sub. | 淡定 就是肉丸堡 |
[16:30] | It’s one sandwich, one day, | 就一个三明治 就这一天 |
[16:32] | and Dad got good test results today. | 爸爸今天的检测结果很好 |
[16:34] | Yeah, today, but that doesn’t mean he’s home free. | 今天 不代表完全康复呀 |
[16:37] | We still have to worry about our health… | 还是要担心他的健康 |
[16:39] | OK, you don’t have to control | 你不需要控制 |
[16:41] | every single thing that we eat. | 我们吃的每一样东西 |
[16:42] | OK. Yeah, well, you know, I read your article, | 好吧 你知道 我看了你的文章 |
[16:46] | and I know I’m the horrible mother who forced you your whole life | 我知道我是个差劲的母亲 强迫你 |
[16:49] | to eat healthy and exercise. | 要吃得健康 锻炼身体 |
[16:51] | And now all my friends are readin’ about it. | 现在我所有朋友都看了 |
[16:53] | So that’s great. | 真好 |
[16:55] | Well, I feel some of those things, so I wrote them. | 我只是想到什么就写什么 |
[16:58] | Then why didn’t you come to me and talk to me about it first? | 那你为什么不过来先跟我谈谈 |
[17:00] | Instead you just publish it so the whole world can see it! | 相反你发出去让全世界都看见 |
[17:03] | Yeah, because that’s what you actually care about. | 因为这才是你真正在乎的 |
[17:06] | You can say it’s about my health, | 你可以说是为了我的健康 |
[17:07] | but all you actually care about is what other people think. | 但你真正在乎的是别人怎么看 |
[17:10] | That is not true, Annie. | 这不是真的 安妮 |
[17:12] | Yes, it is. And you micromanage everything, and it’s not just me. | 就是的 你微管理所有事情 不仅仅是我 |
[17:16] | Now that Dad’s sick, you get to do it to him, | 现在爸爸生病了 你又开始对他这么做 |
[17:17] | – and you love it. – Annie. | -你还享受其中 -安妮 |
[17:19] | What? I… um, somebody has to tell her. | 什么 我 必须得有人告诉她 |
[17:21] | You’re suffocating both of us. | 你快让我们窒息了 |
[17:24] | Hey, Annie, that’s enough! | 安妮 够了 |
[17:27] | Dad, I’m just defending both of us. | 爸 我只是在为我们说话 |
[17:28] | You know how hard your mom works?! | 你知道你妈妈有多辛苦吗 |
[17:30] | She busts her ass all the time for everyone. | 她一直任劳任怨 |
[17:34] | – And you are acting like a little brat… – I just… | -而你现在就像一只白眼狼 -我只是 |
[17:36] | … thinkin’ about yourself. | 只想着你自己 |
[17:37] | Your mom thinks about everybody. Can’t you see that? | 你妈妈为所有人着想 你看不出来吗 |
[17:41] | Dad, I’m sorry, but you have to admit, | 爸 对不起 但你得承认 |
[17:43] | she’s on my back constantly, and I never… | 她总是挑我毛病 我从来没有 |
[17:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[17:50] | Just knock it off. | 闭嘴 |
[18:34] | Hey. Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[18:37] | You feelin’ better? You seem better. | 感觉好点了没 你看起来好多了 |
[18:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:45] | It’s for my hard-workin’ lady. It’s a grilled cheese. | 给我的小工作狂准备的 烤奶酪 |
[18:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:55] | Oh, hey. You’re OK? | 你没事吧 |
[19:06] | What do you think he’s dreamin’ about? | 你觉得他梦到了什么 |
[19:09] | Probably, like, a poodle in a bikini… | 可能 一只穿着比基尼的贵宾犬 |
[19:14] | … eating a big, juicy steak. | 啃着多汁的大牛排 |
[19:18] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 听起来很有道理 |
[19:22] | Hey. You’re OK, right? | 你还好吧 |
[19:26] | Yeah. It’s just… | 对 只是 |
[19:29] | today was… horrible. | 今天 很糟糕 |
[19:33] | But… | 但是 |
[19:34] | thanks for taking care of Bonkers. | 谢谢你照顾邦邦 |
[19:37] | It was truly the one thing that I didn’t have to worry about. | 这真的是我唯一不用担心的事 |
[19:42] | Hey, it’s part of the job. Right? | 这是工作的一部分 对吗 |
[19:45] | I don’t know. Is it? | 我不知道 是吗 |
[19:49] | Annie… | 安妮 |
[19:54] | I’m bad at this. | 我不擅长这个 |
[19:57] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在做什么 |
[19:59] | And whenever I try, it just ends up bad. | 每次我尝试 结果都很糟糕 |
[20:05] | So I don’t try. | 所以我就不尝试了 |
[20:07] | But I feel better… when I’m with you. | 但和你在一起的时候我感觉好多了 |
[20:14] | I want you to be my girlfriend. | 我想要你做我女朋友 |
[20:16] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[20:19] | I want that. | 我也想 |
[20:21] | I want to be your girlfriend, but I… | 我想做你的女朋友 但我… |
[20:24] | I don’t want to just be, like, an obligation to you. | 我不想成为你的负担 |
[20:27] | No, no! I… I want this. | 不 不 我想要这个 |
[20:30] | I just need your help. | 我只是需要你的帮助 |
[20:33] | I’ll help you, but you have to help me, too. | 我会帮你 但你也要帮我 |
[20:36] | You know? So that we can, like, work together | 你知道吗 这样我们就可以一起努力 |
[20:40] | and make it good. | 好好经营感情 |
[20:41] | Yes. I’ll make it good. | 对 我会好好经营 |
[20:47] | OK. | 好 |
[20:49] | But… I need you to fuck me now. OK? | 但是 我想要你现在上我 |
[20:55] | I’m not just gonna fuck you. | 我不仅要上你 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna make fuck to you. | 我还要干你 |
[21:15] | – Shall we go upstairs? – Mm, no. | -要上楼吗 -不 |
[21:30] | – Right here? – Yeah. | -就在这吗 -对 |
[21:33] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:50] | Can I take this off? | 我可以把这个脱了吗 |
[21:53] | Um… yeah. | 可以 |
[22:01] | I’m super smooth. | 我超级光滑 |
[22:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:27] | You’re so fucking hot. | 你真是太性感了 |
[22:37] | 阿马迪 你来吗 没你我做不到 你过来了吗 你在哪 |