时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Are you liking the thin menu? | 你喜欢那个减肥食谱吗 |
[00:04] | I am loving it. | 我可喜欢死了 |
[00:05] | Six almonds keeps me full for hours. | 6颗杏仁能让我饱好几个小时 |
[00:07] | Sometimes when I have six almonds, | 有时我吃了6颗杏仁 |
[00:09] | I feel like I had 12 almonds. | 感觉像吃了12颗 |
[00:11] | You’re cool with going out the back again, right? | 你不介意再次从后门走吧 |
[00:13] | Um…yeah. | 不 |
[00:15] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[00:16] | I was just trying to help you, you fat bitch. | 我只是想帮你 你个胖婊子 |
[00:18] | Annie, please go away. You’re a vital and tiny cog. | 安妮 拜托走开 你是个至关重要的零件 |
[00:21] | Men do not tell me what to do. | 男人没资格指挥我该做什么 |
[00:22] | ‘Cause I’m the one with the fat ass and the big titties, | 因为我有丰臀和大奶 |
[00:25] | so I get to decide what we do. | 只能我指挥他们 |
[00:26] | I want you to be my girlfriend. | 我想要你做我女朋友 |
[00:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:29] | I don’t know. I feel very fucking powerful right now. | 我也不知道 我现在感觉无比强大 |
[00:32] | At that event today, there were so many people | 我今天在派对上 看到那么多人 |
[00:34] | living in their bodies and enjoying their life, | 欣赏自己 享受生活 |
[00:37] | and that shit was un-fuckin’-believable. | 真的很不可思议 |
[00:39] | You cheat on every woman you date. | 你背叛了你的每一任女朋友 |
[00:41] | You’re basically the female Ryan. | 你几乎就是女性版的瑞恩 |
[00:43] | Well, maybe just take care of yourself. | 或许你应该好好照顾自己 |
[00:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:47] | Hey, Vera. | 薇拉 |
[00:48] | Vancouver? | 温哥华 |
[00:49] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[00:50] | Seems like you think this is your paper. | 你似乎把这杂志当成是你的了 |
[00:52] | I don’t really get what you’re upset about. | 我不懂你在气什么 |
[00:54] | You know, I think this is gonna end badly | 如果你现在不赶紧离开 |
[00:55] | unless you just walk away right now. | 这事的结局一定会很难堪 |
[00:57] | I’m serious. I quit. | 我认真的 我不干了 |
[00:58] | 19,000 people clicked on it. Holy hell. | 有19000的点击量了 |
[01:01] | You’ve found the location of my troll. | 你查到了我喷子的地址 |
[01:03] | – What are you doing here? – You’re the monster | -你来这干嘛 -你就是那个该死的怪物 |
[01:05] | who’s been torturing me every day. | 每天都在折磨我 |
[01:07] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈 -操你妈 |
[01:08] | Hey, get the fuck out of here! | 滚开 |
[01:11] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[01:12] | You better run, you fat bitch! | 你最好跑 肥婊子 |
[01:42] | What button do I press to make the dinosaur eat your head? | 我要按哪个键才能让恐龙吃掉你的头 |
[01:44] | Fuck you, I’m not telling you that. | 滚 我才不会告诉你 |
[01:48] | Would you go in your fucking room? | 你能去你房间吗 |
[01:49] | – You’re gonna get us all sick. – No. | -你会害我们都生病的 -不 |
[01:51] | My window’s stuck open, and bugs are rushing in. | 我的窗户是敞开的 进来好多虫子 |
[01:54] | I’m a fucking bitch, and I love it. | 我就是个婊子 但我很喜欢 |
[02:06] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[02:07] | Yeah, I’m good. I’m really fuckin’ good. | 我很好 我好得不行了 |
[02:09] | I’m maybe the best I’ve ever been in my life. | 我这辈子或许从没这么好过 |
[02:12] | I found the guy who’s been trolling me online, | 我找到了那个在网上喷我的人 |
[02:14] | and I told him to fuck off. | 我叫他滚蛋 |
[02:15] | And then I threw a cement flower pot | 然后我把一个水泥花盆 |
[02:17] | right through his car window, and he was so fucking mad! | 砸向了他的车窗 他气死了 |
[02:21] | Shut the fuck up, Mike! | 闭嘴 麦克 |
[02:22] | – Go ahead, Annie. – And then I was running | -继续说 安妮 -然后我开始跑 |
[02:24] | and he was chasing me and he was screaming | 他在后面追我 大喊着 |
[02:26] | and I ran all the way from the fancy neighborhood here, | 我从那片高级社区一路跑到这里 |
[02:28] | and I never run. | 而我平时从不跑步的 |
[02:29] | But I ran for so long. | 但我跑了这么久 |
[02:31] | And right now, honestly, I feel like I could fucking run forever. | 现在 讲真 我感觉我能永远跑下去 |
[02:34] | Like, I feel insane and amazing right now. | 此刻我感觉很疯狂 很美妙 |
[02:36] | Fuck…yeah! | 爽呆了 |
[02:38] | That is the coolest thing I have ever heard anybody do. | 这是我听说过的最酷的事 |
[02:41] | – Shut the fuck up! – I can’t help it! | -闭嘴 -我控制不住 |
[02:43] | Hey, do not hold back a sneeze, that is how my uncle lost his eye. | 有喷嚏就打出来 我叔叔就是这样失去眼睛的 |
[02:46] | Wait, wait, did you-you’re bleeding? | 等等 你在流血吗 |
[02:48] | Like, are you having your period? | 你来月经了吗 |
[02:50] | No, no. I cut my hand | 没有 我砸花盆的时候 |
[02:52] | when I smashed that fucking flower pot. | 割破了手 |
[02:54] | That means you left your DNA at the scene. | 这意味着你在现场留下了DNA |
[02:56] | Yeah, but he already knows who I am. | 嗯 但他已经知道我是谁 |
[02:57] | Then he might be after you. | 那他或许会来找你 |
[02:59] | I mean, maybe. I think I lost him when I was running, | 也许 我跑的时候应该已经甩掉他了 |
[03:01] | but I mean, I did smash his car and– | 但是 我确实砸了他的车 |
[03:04] | and he did threaten to kill me like, a thousand times online. | 他在网上无数次威胁要杀我 |
[03:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[03:10] | I kinda think we should leave town. | 我觉得我们该出城 |
[03:12] | – Fuckin’ definitely, yes. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[03:15] | I packed a go bag for just this occasion. | 我为这种场合专门准备了应急包 |
[03:17] | Shit! | 靠 |
[03:18] | And finally, it’s time for this. | 最后 该用上这个了 |
[03:21] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[03:22] | Fuck! Do you even know how to use that? | 操 你知道怎么用吗 |
[03:24] | No, but if I need to, | 不 但如果有必要的话 |
[03:25] | my animal instincts will kick in. | 我的动物本能会生效 |
[03:27] | We gotta go! | 我们得走了 |
[03:29] | Aw, fuck! | 靠 |
[03:30] | I don’t have my mom’s car. | 我没有我妈的车 |
[03:32] | Wait… | 等等 |
[03:33] | I have my mom’s car. | 我有我妈的车 |
[03:38] | This place is perfect. It’s real remote. | 这地方很完美 非常偏远 |
[03:41] | We used to go there when I was in the Scouts, | 我以前在童子军的时候经常去那 |
[03:42] | and there was never anybody there. | 从来都没人 |
[03:44] | I mean, we’re doing the right thing right? | 我们这么做是对的吧 |
[03:46] | Like, leaving town? | 出城 |
[03:48] | I just-you know, I quit my job | 我只是… 我辞了职 |
[03:49] | and now we’re going camping. Is this insane? | 现在我们在去露营的路上 这疯狂吗 |
[03:52] | No, it’s not insane. | 不 不疯狂 |
[03:54] | No, no, no. We’re doing the right thing, okay? | 不不 我们的决定是对的 |
[03:56] | You’re not running away from anything. | 你没有在逃避任何事 |
[03:57] | You’re running towards yourself. | 你是在朝你自己跑去 |
[03:59] | Yeah, exactly. I mean, | 没错 我是说 |
[04:00] | it actually feels, like, very, very good to be, you know, | 做个坏坏的人 |
[04:04] | – a little bit fuckin’ bad. – Yes! That’s what I’m saying. | -感觉挺好的 -没错 我就是这意思 |
[04:08] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等下 -怎么了 |
[04:10] | Oh, my God. The ultimate. | 我的天 极品 |
[04:14] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[04:17] | Oh, perfect. | 完美 |
[04:22] | * There were things I’d never do again * | *有些事我再也不会做* |
[04:24] | * But then they’d always seem right * | *但它们似乎总是对的* |
[04:27] | * There were nights of endless pleasure * | *有些夜晚充满无尽的喜悦* |
[04:30] | * It was more than any laws allow * | *超越法律允许的范畴* |
[04:35] | Yes! | 没错 |
[04:37] | * Baby, baby * | *亲爱的* |
[04:39] | * If I kiss you like this * | *如果我这样吻你* |
[04:42] | * And if you whisper like that * | *如果你那样私语* |
[04:45] | * It was lost long ago * | *很久前就遗忘* |
[04:47] | * But it’s all coming back to me * | *但现在我又记起来了* |
[04:50] | – * I can barely resist * – * Resist * | -*我无法抗拒* -*抗拒* |
[04:52] | * But it’s all coming back to me * | *但现在我又记起来了* |
[04:55] | * I can barely recall * | *我几乎不记得* |
[04:57] | * But it’s all coming back to me now * | *但现在我又记起来了* |
[05:10] | Pete’s mom had all this stuff in the car. | 皮特妈妈把这些东西都装在车里 |
[05:12] | You think it’s okay if I wear it, right? | 你说我穿行吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah. You look way better than Mrs. Liu. | 嗯 你穿着比刘夫人好看多了 |
[05:17] | Aw, I love a compliment that’s mean to a mom. | 我喜欢对母亲刻薄的赞美 |
[05:21] | All right, there you go. | 弄好了 |
[05:23] | Welcome to your new home. | 欢迎来到你的新家 |
[05:25] | Wow. So this is where we’re gonna sleep. | 这就是我们睡觉的地方吗 |
[05:28] | But then, does a tent go around this? | 这上面要搭帐篷吗 |
[05:31] | Uh, no. No tents when you’re camping. | 不 露营的时候不搭帐篷 |
[05:33] | That’s why when you lie down, you can see the stars. | 这样躺下的时候 就能看到星星了 |
[05:36] | Oh, that’s actually a really good answer. | 这个回答挺不错 |
[05:39] | All right, | 好 |
[05:40] | let’s see what we got here. | 看看这里有些什么 |
[05:44] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:45] | I thought I packed more food than this. | 我以为我带了更多的食物的 |
[05:49] | I can use the gun and go shoot a raccoon. | 我可以用枪去打一只浣熊 |
[05:51] | Oh, no, I’m– I’m actually very content. | 不用 我很满足 |
[05:55] | So–but is there, like, a bathroom | 这附近有卫生间 |
[05:58] | or an outhouse or something? | 或者户外厕所之类的吗 |
[06:00] | Yeah, there’s an outhouse. | 有户外厕所 |
[06:02] | All of this. Nature. | 这里都是 大自然 |
[06:04] | Just go out in the woods a little bit. | 你去林子里上就行 |
[06:06] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[06:08] | It looks kinda scary. | 看上去有点可怕 |
[06:10] | Um, can I just go right here? | 我能就在这上吗 |
[06:13] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 不太好吧 |
[06:14] | It’s the middle of our new home. | 这就在我们的新家中间 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I’m– | 我… |
[06:17] | I’m not going out in those woods alone, so– | 我不要一个人去林子里 所以… |
[06:28] | I, uh, I don’t think I can pee with you this close to me. | 你离我这么近 我尿不出来 |
[06:32] | – I can go back. – No, no. | -我可以回去 -不不 |
[06:34] | Don’t–don’t go. Just stay here. | 别走 留下来 |
[06:37] | What if I just pee here with you? | 要不我跟你一起尿吧 |
[06:39] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[06:48] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[07:12] | Where the fuck is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:17] | I never thought I’d be with someone like you. | 我从没想过我会和你这样的人在一起 |
[07:21] | Thank you? | 我该说谢谢吗 |
[07:23] | I think. | 我想是的 |
[07:26] | I mean someone who speaks their mind. | 我是说一个直言不讳的人 |
[07:29] | Like, my dad could be such a dick. | 我爸有时很混蛋 |
[07:34] | Especially to my mom. | 尤其是对我妈 |
[07:37] | And she never said anything. | 而她从来什么都不说 |
[07:42] | But you’re not like that. | 但你不一样 |
[07:45] | You push back. | 你会反击 |
[07:47] | Yeah, but pushing back is really hard. | 但是反击很难 |
[07:51] | I mean, I never used to do it. | 我从来不习惯 |
[07:55] | But then, I guess I just got to a point where, like, | 但是 我想我是到了一个阶段 |
[07:59] | it was harder not to say something. | 沉默不言反而更难 |
[08:01] | You know? Like, even with you. | 你懂吗 包括跟你在一起 |
[08:05] | But then you got a lot better at appreciating me, | 然后你越来越懂得欣赏我 |
[08:09] | which is a big deal. | 这很重要 |
[08:15] | I always appreciated you. | 我一直欣赏你 |
[08:18] | I was just too much of a dumbass to say it. | 我只是太蠢不会说出来 |
[08:25] | But it wasn’t just you, it was… | 但不只是你 而是 |
[08:27] | everyone. | 所有人 |
[08:30] | I guess that’s why I never had a real girlfriend before you. | 我想正因此我在你之前才从没有过真正的女友 |
[08:33] | What? I don’t believe that. | 什么 我不信 |
[08:37] | I feel like when I met you, your whole deal was like | 我感觉我认识你的时候 你就是那种 |
[08:39] | you might fuck anyone at any time. | 可能在任何时刻和任何人做爱的人 |
[08:43] | Well, I did drop a lot of dick around town. | 我确实拈花惹草 |
[08:47] | – Oh, my God. – But I’ve never, like, | -我的天 -但我从没 |
[08:50] | gone all of the way in– | 全身心投入… |
[08:52] | like, emotions and stuff. | 感情之类的 |
[08:56] | Yeah, you’re my first real girlfriend. | 你是我第一个真正的女朋友 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:05] | Can I tell you something honestly? | 我能跟你坦白个事吗 |
[09:08] | You’re my first real boyfriend. | 你是我的一个真正的男朋友 |
[09:12] | – No fuckin’ way. – Yeah. | -不可能 -是的 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I mean, I would hook up with people | 我会和人约炮 |
[09:17] | and have big, | 然后 |
[09:22] | debilitatingly painful crushes on people, but… | 弱弱地痛苦暗恋对方 但是… |
[09:27] | never anything else. | 从没有过其他的关系 |
[09:30] | I mean, I-I didn’t wanna get rejected, | 我不想被拒绝 |
[09:33] | so I just took what I could get. | 所以什么我都接受 |
[09:37] | Oh, Annie. | 安妮 |
[10:05] | – Morning. – Hi. | -早 -嗨 |
[10:12] | – Let me go down on you. – What? | -让我给你口 -什么 |
[10:15] | No. Oh, my God. | 不 天呐 |
[10:18] | I slept in my clothes, I haven’t showered. | 我穿着衣服睡觉 没有洗澡 |
[10:22] | I have, like, a full, two-day pussy right now. | 我的逼有两天没活动过了 |
[10:24] | Like, I feel like I won’t be able to enjoy it. | 我感觉我不会享受其中 |
[10:26] | Like, I’ll be in my head. | 我会一直想着这事 |
[10:29] | I have, like, a four-day dick right now. | 我的鸡巴四天没活动了 |
[10:33] | I honestly don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[10:35] | I’d just really, really appreciate it | 你要是让我口的话 |
[10:39] | – if you’d let me. – Okay, | -我会很感激的 -嗯 |
[10:40] | – out here in the open? – Yeah. | -在光天化日之下吗 -嗯 |
[10:43] | Definitely. | 是啊 |
[10:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:46] | Yeah. | 行 |
[10:48] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -确定吗 -嗯 |
[11:11] | Wait. Ryan. Someone’s coming. | 等等 瑞恩 有人来了[要高潮了] |
[11:14] | – You are? – No, no, no. | -你要高潮了吗 -不是 |
[11:15] | – Look, kids. – Oh, fuck! | -看 有小孩 -操 |
[11:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:22] | – Come on! – I’m going. | -快点 -马上 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[11:26] | Hey, before we wrap up, I’d like to say something. | 在我们收工前 我想说点事 |
[11:30] | I know many of you witnessed the scene yesterday | 我知道很多人昨天都有看到 |
[11:33] | when Annie stormed out of here | 安妮冲出去的场面 |
[11:34] | like she was my hormonal teenage daughter. | 就像她是我荷尔蒙爆棚的青少年女儿一样 |
[11:38] | But she’s not. That’s me. | 可她不是 我才是 |
[11:41] | May I remind you that despite the fracture that occurred, | 我提醒你们一下 尽管有了这个裂痕 |
[11:45] | that we remain a team here at “The Thorn.” | 但我们《荆棘》的人仍是一个团队 |
[11:50] | Yes, and that is why I have decided to quit too, Gabe. | 是的 所以我也决定要辞职 盖博 |
[11:54] | Out of solidarity with Annie, | 我要跟安妮共进退 |
[11:56] | I feel that I cannot stand idly by. | 我感觉我没法袖手旁观 |
[12:02] | Sorry. I’m stupid. I’m bad. | 抱歉 我真蠢 我太傻了 |
[12:06] | As I was saying, this kind of entitled, | 我刚才说道 这种自以为是 |
[12:08] | narcissistic me, me, me, behavior | 自恋 以自我为中心的行为 |
[12:10] | will not be tolerated here anymore. | 在这里是不被容许的 |
[12:13] | Okay, well, I think that that might’ve been | 我觉得这事可能是因为 |
[12:15] | a little bit of a breakdown in communication. | 在沟通方面出现了问题 |
[12:17] | – Nobody was really innocent- – I– | -没人是无辜的 -我 |
[12:18] | I don’t think I finished. | 我没说完 |
[12:20] | There’s no excuse for this kind of outburst, | 这种大动肝火没有任何借口 |
[12:23] | for the kind that Annie perpetrated | 安妮侵犯了 |
[12:25] | upon our safe, nurturing workplace, okay? | 我们安全 鼓舞人心的工作空间 |
[12:28] | From now on, no more dramatic exits. | 从现在起 不准再有戏剧化的退场 |
[12:37] | Cool. | 好的 |
[12:39] | Lovin’ this new supportive work environment, right? | 喜欢这个新的互相支持的工作环境 |
[12:41] | Uh, yeah, I think it is kinda cool. | 嗯 我觉得挺酷的 |
[12:44] | Were you at that fuckin’ meeting? | 你之前有参加那个会吗 |
[12:45] | Uh, yeah, man. It was great. | 有 挺不错的 |
[12:47] | Uh, you know, I loved Annie, but you know, she was cliquey. | 我爱安妮 但你懂的 她有点排外 |
[12:50] | Man, you know what? She’s gone right now, so it’s cool. | 知道吗 她现在走了 所以挺好的 |
[12:53] | Maybe that means that you and I can get closer. | 也许这意味着我们可以走得更近了 |
[12:56] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[12:58] | wanna grab a bite later? | 晚点想一起去吃点东西吗 |
[13:00] | I wish I could, but I gotta– | 我也想 但是我得 |
[13:03] | Which way you heading? | 你要走哪边 |
[13:04] | Well, I’m– | 我 |
[13:06] | – You heading that way? – Yeah. | -你朝那边走吗 -嗯 |
[13:07] | – I gotta go this way. – So you’re gonna– I’ll cross. | -我得走这边 -所以你… 我会过街 |
[13:08] | – I wish I could, though. – Right. | -我也想去的 -嗯 |
[13:13] | Hey. Thanks again for letting me use your charger, Stephanie. | 再次感谢让我用你的充电器 斯蒂芬妮 |
[13:16] | This is very cool of you. | 你真好 |
[13:19] | You didn’t really give me much of a choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I know that, but I’m thanking you now, so… | 我知道 但我现在在感谢你 所以 |
[13:24] | kinda evens out, right? | 就算扯平了吧 |
[13:27] | Man, I hope I didn’t leave that gun at the campsite. | 我希望我没有把枪留在营地 |
[13:29] | Kids might take it. | 小孩也许会拿走 |
[13:31] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:32] | Hey, I don’t have my gun. | 我没带枪 |
[13:35] | – Wait, shh. – Hey, honey. It’s Dad. | -等等 -亲爱的 是爸爸 |
[13:37] | So weird turn of events here. | 这边出事了 |
[13:39] | Mom went to Vancouver, and she didn’t tell me why. | 你妈去了温哥华 她没跟我说原因 |
[13:41] | Just wondering if you’d talked to her. | 想知道你有没有跟她说话 |
[13:43] | Vancouver. | 温哥华 |
[13:46] | Honey, it’s been a couple hours. | 亲爱的 已经几个小时了 |
[13:47] | I still haven’t heard from her or you. | 我还是没有她或者你的消息 |
[13:50] | I get a little worried when I can’t find my girls. Call me back. | 我找不到我的姑娘时我就会担心 回我电话 |
[13:53] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[13:54] | We have to leave right now. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[13:55] | Um, I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[13:57] | I’m normally a clean woman, okay? | 通常情况下我是个爱干净的女人 |
[14:00] | But, um, sir, and ma’am, and small sir and Stephanie, | 但是 先生 女士 小先生 斯蒂芬妮 |
[14:05] | my boyfriend and I are gonna leave right now. | 我男友和我要走了 |
[14:07] | He’s your boyfriend? | 他是你男友 |
[14:09] | Her very first boyfriend. | 她的第一个男友 |
[14:11] | Yeah, but Stephanie, I’ve–I’ve dated before. | 嗯 但是斯蒂芬妮 我以前也交往过 |
[14:14] | Ad–additionally, I’ve also had sex. | 而且 也有做过爱 |
[14:18] | Bye. | 拜 |
[14:20] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[14:23] | Oh, there it is. | 找到了 |
[14:24] | God damn it. Why is my dad not picking up? | 该死 为什么我爸不接电话 |
[14:27] | It’s gonna be okay, Annie. | 不会有事的 安妮 |
[14:29] | I–I feel like I caused this | 我感觉是我造成的 |
[14:30] | because I told my mom to take care of herself or whatever, | 因为我叫我妈照顾自己 |
[14:33] | and all I meant was just take a bath. | 但我其实是叫她去泡个澡 |
[14:34] | No, look, we’re gonna be home in, like an hour. | 听着 我们再过一个小时就能回家了 |
[14:36] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[14:39] | Ooh, I got a voicemail. | 我收到了一条语音 |
[14:42] | Hey Ryan, you’re a total fuckhead idiot. | 瑞恩 你就是个傻逼 |
[14:44] | You missed another shift. You’re fucking fired. | 你又缺席了一班 你被解雇了 |
[14:48] | – Oh, shit. – Oh, no. I’m sorry. | -妈的 -对不起 |
[14:51] | See, like, I feel like this is all my fault. | 我感觉这一切都是我的错 |
[14:54] | No, it’s okay. We’re gonna be unemployed together, | 没事 我们一起失业 |
[14:57] | which is romantic. | 还挺浪漫的 |
[14:58] | God, why is this guy going 20 in a 40 zone? | 天 为什么这人要在限速40英里的地方以20英里行驶 |
[15:02] | Fucking go, you big white bus piece of shit! | 他妈的快点 你个垃圾大巴 |
[15:05] | I will ram you down to fucking hell! Fuck! | 我要把你撞向地狱 操 |
[15:11] | – Oh, Jesus. – Hi, Amadi. | -老天啊 -阿马迪 |
[15:13] | Uh, I was thinking now that Annie’s gone | 我在想既然安妮走了 |
[15:15] | that you probably need a new work wife now. | 你现在或许需要一个新的工作妻子 |
[15:19] | Uh, and I was thinking that maybe that could be me. | 我在想也许可以找我 |
[15:22] | – What? – Come on, | -什么 -拜托 |
[15:24] | we could do really fun work wife stuff together. | 我们可以一起做很好玩的工作妻子的事 |
[15:26] | Like, we could throw a pigskin around. | 比如可以扔橄榄球 |
[15:28] | Or we could talk crap. | 或者我们可以瞎扯 |
[15:29] | Or, um, I could get you porn. | 或者我可以给你找黄片 |
[15:32] | Or you could help me ride a bike. | 或者你可以教我骑单车 |
[15:33] | Okay, that sounds awesome, all of that. | 这些听上去都很棒 |
[15:35] | But I got a wife right now. I’m pretty wifed up. | 但我已经有妻子了 所以不需要了 |
[15:38] | Then–well, it’s not up to you. | 这你说了不算 |
[15:40] | ‘Cause I’m your work wife now. Fuck. | 因为我现在就是你的工作妻子 操 |
[15:42] | – Then why’d you even ask? – Because I’m polite. | -那你还问 -因为我有礼貌 |
[15:45] | And just so you know, Gabe asked me | 对了 盖博让我 |
[15:47] | to send you to his office, like, 20 minutes ago. | 叫你去他办公室 也就是20分钟前的事吧 |
[15:50] | He’s been waiting this whole time. | 他一直在等你 |
[15:51] | He’s gonna be so, so, so pissed | 他看到你后 |
[15:53] | – when he sees you. – Okay, thanks, Ruthie. | -会非常生气的 -谢了 露西 |
[15:56] | Yeah, it’s nice to be married in the office now. Right, Daddy? | 在办公室里结婚了挺好的 对吗 爸爸 |
[16:00] | Yeah, you’re my dad. | 是的 你是我爸 |
[16:01] | ‘Cause I view husbands as dads. Mm. | 因为我把老公当做爸爸 |
[16:03] | That’s nasty. | 真变态 |
[16:08] | Hey, Gabe. Um, I wanted to say that I’m sorry | 盖博 我想就我在安妮辞职时离开一事 |
[16:12] | for leaving when Annie quit. | 来跟你道歉 |
[16:13] | Relax, Amadi. That’s not what this is about. | 放松 阿马迪 这不是我叫你来的原因 |
[16:17] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:18] | Amadi…do people like me? | 阿马迪 人们喜欢我吗 |
[16:24] | – What–what people? – People in the office. | -什么人 -办公室里的人 |
[16:27] | Am I liked? | 我被人们喜欢吗 |
[16:30] | – Yeah. – What? | -嗯 -什么 |
[16:31] | – Yes. Yes, you are. – I don’t believe you. | -是的 你被人们喜欢 -我不信你 |
[16:34] | – It’s true. – You’re lying. | -是真的 -你骗人 |
[16:36] | There’s a change. | 发生了改变 |
[16:37] | People are very cold to me right now. | 人们现在对我很冷酷 |
[16:39] | You know, this morning I asked Angus | 今早我问安格斯 |
[16:41] | if he wanted to jam on the bass, and you know what he did? | 他想不想弹贝斯 知道他做了什么吗 |
[16:44] | He was like– | 他… |
[16:46] | Yeah, well, people are still freaked out about the whole Annie thing. | 人们还在为安妮的事而不知所措 |
[16:48] | When did this job get so hard? | 这工作什么时候开始变这么难的 |
[16:50] | I used to be Annie. I used to be the disruptor. | 我以前就是安妮 我以前是破坏分子 |
[16:52] | And now what am I? The big, gay money man, | 现在我成了什么 一个有钱的男同 |
[16:54] | you know, bulldozing the community center | 为了私人高尔夫球场 |
[16:56] | for his personal golf course? | 而铲平破坏社区中心 |
[16:58] | Well, that’s being the boss. | 老板就得这样 |
[17:00] | You gotta be the good cop and the bad cop. | 你得同时唱红脸和白脸 |
[17:02] | I don’t wanna– | 我不想 |
[17:04] | I don’t wanna be bad cop. | 我不想唱白脸 |
[17:09] | What? | 什么 |
[17:11] | I have just decided to promote you. | 我刚决定让你升职 |
[17:13] | Wh–really? To what? | 真的吗 升成什么 |
[17:15] | To managing executive director of whatever. | 常务执行董事之类的 |
[17:18] | – It doesn’t matter. – Is this real? | -都不重要 -这是真的吗 |
[17:20] | This is real. I’m gonna give you a raise, | 是真的 我要给你加薪 |
[17:23] | and you’re gonna spend it on your loud, blonde wife | 你要把钱花在你吵人的金发妻子 |
[17:25] | – and beautiful sons. – Daughters. | -以及你漂亮的儿子身上 -是女儿 |
[17:27] | Congratulations. And you are going to be | 恭喜 你将负责 |
[17:29] | day-to-day management. | 日常管理 |
[17:32] | You’re gonna handle hiring and firing, | 你要处理招聘和解雇 |
[17:34] | nickeling and fuckin’ diming. | 节约每一分钱 |
[17:36] | Freeing me up for my natural role | 把我从我的创意颠覆传统梦想家的 |
[17:40] | as creative iconoclast dreamer. | 天生角色里解救出来 |
[17:44] | Shit, I-I don’t know what to say, Gabe. I–thank you. | 我不知道该说什么 盖博 谢谢 |
[17:48] | You know they used to call me | 你知道他们以前称我为 |
[17:49] | the Original Prince of the Gutter Punks. | 流浪朋克的原版王子 |
[17:51] | I didn’t know that, but yeah, | 我都不知道 不过 |
[17:52] | that–that–that feels real. | 这感觉很真实 |
[17:54] | – Yeah! – Yeah. This is sick. | -是啊 -这太酷了 |
[17:56] | Uh, shit, we’re gonna make a great team. | 我们会是一个很棒的团队 |
[17:58] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[18:00] | – All right! – Paper, I win. | -好 -布 我赢了 |
[18:01] | – Look at that. – Paper over rock. | -瞧瞧 -布吃石头 |
[18:03] | – Yeah. – You win. You’re the man now. | -嗯 -你赢了 厉害了我的哥 |
[18:04] | I hate that term, but I love money, baby. | 我讨厌这词 但我喜欢钱 |
[18:18] | – Ron? – Annie! | -罗恩 -安妮 |
[18:20] | What the shit? | 什么鬼 |
[18:21] | Mr. Easton, I’m a huge fan of your daughter. | 伊斯顿先生 我是你女儿的忠实粉丝 |
[18:24] | No, this is not my dad. | 不 这不是我爸 |
[18:25] | This is Ron, my dad’s jazz friend. | 这是罗恩 我爸爸的爵士朋友 |
[18:27] | – Where is my dad? – Hey, Annie, long time, no see. | -我爸呢 -安妮 好久不见 |
[18:30] | Hey, wait, wait. Can I hug you, | 等等 我能抱你吗 |
[18:32] | or are you gonna Me Too me? | 还是你会说我性骚扰 |
[18:33] | – Oh. Yeah. – Come on, | -当然 -快 |
[18:34] | – let’s hook up the hog. – Okay. Okay. | -来抱抱 -好的 |
[18:37] | Hey, I’m heating up some thin menus, | 我在热一些简单的菜 |
[18:38] | – you guys hungry? – No, no. | -你们饿吗 -不 |
[18:40] | – I just–I’m looking for my dad. – All right. | -我在找我爸 -好 |
[18:42] | – Dad? – Here. | -爸 -这里 |
[18:43] | – Dad, what is happening? – Holy shit. Annie. | -爸 什么情况 -我去 安妮 |
[18:48] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[18:49] | – I called you over and over. – I–I know. | -我给你打了无数次电话 -我知道 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry, and I did get your messages. | 抱歉 我有收到你的信息 |
[18:53] | – And I tried to call you. – Well, not hard enough. | -我试图给你打电话 -还不够努力 |
[18:54] | Jesus Christ. You’ve scared the shit out of me. | 老天 你把我吓死了 |
[18:57] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:58] | So Mom went to Vancouver? Did she say why? | 妈妈去了温哥华 她有说原因吗 |
[19:00] | No, she just-she just said she’s gone. | 没有 她就说她走了 |
[19:03] | That’s insane. I don’t– | 这太荒唐了 我不… |
[19:05] | And why is Ron here? | 罗恩为什么在这 |
[19:07] | Well, Ron is here because Ron answers his telephone. | 罗恩在是因为他接电话 |
[19:10] | – Okay. – Oh, my God. | -好吧 -我的天 |
[19:12] | – Fran? – Yeah, we got Fran hangin’ with us. | -弗兰 -对 弗兰在陪我们 |
[19:14] | Oh, yeah, Fran’s hanging | 是的 弗兰来了 |
[19:15] | because your dad called me and didn’t know where you were | 因为你爸给我打电话 不知道你在哪 |
[19:17] | and we thought you were murdered, | 我们以为你被杀了 |
[19:19] | but thank God you’re alive and just inconsiderate. | 但谢天谢地你还活着 只是不替别人着想 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry. We didn’t have any service. | 抱歉 我们没有信号 |
[19:24] | We? | 我们 |
[19:26] | Who are you? Am I completely out of the loop | 你是谁 我是完全不了解 |
[19:28] | on every God damn thing in this family? | 这家里发生的所有事了吗 |
[19:30] | Well, okay, this isn’t how I imagined this moment, | 好吧 这跟我预想的不一样 |
[19:34] | but Dad, this is my boyfriend, Ryan. | 不过爸爸 这是我男友 瑞恩 |
[19:36] | Your boyfriend. | 你男友 |
[19:39] | Jeez, okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[19:40] | I know this isn’t, like, a good time, | 我知道现在时机不太合适 |
[19:42] | um, uh, but I just wanna say | 但我只想说 |
[19:44] | Annie is such a good woman. | 安妮是个好女人 |
[19:47] | Ryan, you’re a very, very lucky guy. | 瑞恩 你很幸运 |
[19:49] | I can’t believe I didn’t know this. | 我竟然不知道这事 |
[19:50] | – Very. – Fran, do you know this Ryan? | -非常幸运 -弗兰 你认识这个瑞恩吗 |
[19:53] | No. Are you the guy | 不 你是那个 |
[19:55] | who was cutting women’s pony tails off on the bus? | 在公车上剪掉女人马尾辫的男人吗 |
[19:58] | – No. – My God. | -不是 -我的天 |
[20:01] | – Grub’s on! – Oh, jeez. | -菜好了 -天 |
[20:03] | What? | 什么 |
[20:05] | Did you put the boxes in at 500 degrees? | 你把盒子放进了500度的烤箱吗 |
[20:09] | I am not a chef. | 我不是厨师 |
[20:12] | Fine, but, Dad, no, no. | 爸爸 别 |
[20:13] | – You’re gonna hurt yourself. – Calm down. | -你会伤到自己的 -冷静 |
[20:14] | I’m not a hundred years old. | 我不是100岁 |
[20:16] | Yeah, okay, but you’ve been sick, you know. | 但你有病 |
[20:18] | – You’re overreacting. It’s– – Fine– | -你反应过度了 -好吧 |
[20:21] | – Don’t shoot, you fuck! – All right, everybody take it slow. | -别开枪 傻逼 -大家都慢点 |
[20:26] | Yeah, man! That is what I’m talking about! | 棒 这才对头嘛 |
[20:29] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[20:31] | I needed something metal to bash the fucker. | 我需要金属来砸这玩意 |
[20:33] | Annie, your boyfriend has a gun? | 安妮 你男友有枪 |
[20:35] | Only because we were camping. It’s fine. | 只是因为我们之前去露营了 没事的 |
[20:37] | – Everybody just calm down. – Well, it doesn’t seem fine! | -大家都冷静 -看上去不像没事 |
[20:40] | Fuck. Is that blood on your dress? | 操 你裙子上是血吗 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:45] | But it’s… | 但是 |
[20:47] | Because I got my period. | 因为我月经来了 |
[20:49] | Yes, and that’s how periods work. | 嗯 月经就是这样的 |
[20:51] | – So we should get you changed. – Yes. | -我们去给你换衣服 -好 |
[20:53] | – And can I talk to you for a sec? – Yeah. | -我能跟你谈谈吗 -嗯 |
[20:59] | This is psychotic. My mom just up and left? | 这太疯狂了 我妈就这么走了 |
[21:02] | Truly, is everyone off the rails? | 大家都失控了吗 |
[21:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:05] | Why did you have blood on yourself? | 你身上为什么有血 |
[21:06] | Well, I went last night to confront my troll at his house. | 我昨晚去我那个喷子家里找他对质了 |
[21:09] | When? Alone? | 什么时候 一个人去的 |
[21:11] | That’s fucking scary and stupid. | 这很可怕也很傻 |
[21:13] | Honestly, it sounds like you’re the one who’s off the rails. | 老实讲 听上去你才像是失控的那人 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:16] | I’m not off the rails. | 我没有失控[脱离轨道] |
[21:17] | – I am the rails. – Okay, slow down. | -我自己就是轨道 -慢点 |
[21:20] | You did something dangerous, | 你做了一件危险的事 |
[21:21] | and then you and Ryan just ran away from it all. | 然后你和瑞恩就跑掉了 |
[21:24] | I had to come all the way here | 我不得不大老远跑过来 |
[21:25] | and miss a hair appointment today. | 今天约好的理发也没去 |
[21:26] | You couldn’t even text me or your dad. | 你连给我或者你爸发短信都做不到 |
[21:28] | – Think about that. – Yeah, I mean, | -想想吧 -我是说 |
[21:30] | I went to Ryan because he’s my boyfriend | 我去找瑞恩因为他是我男友 |
[21:32] | and he actually supports me about the stuff | 他支持我在生活里 |
[21:34] | that I care about in my life. | 关心的那些事 |
[21:35] | Yeah, or you knew he was the only person | 也可能是因为你知道他是唯一一个 |
[21:37] | who wouldn’t question you. | 不会质疑你的人 |
[21:39] | I mean…maybe. Yes. | 也许吧 是的 |
[21:42] | But Fran, I’m-I’m really sorry. | 可是弗兰 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:46] | Like, I know that I’ve been a piece of shit | 我知道我最近很不靠谱 |
[21:48] | and a really bad friend. | 是个不称职的朋友 |
[21:50] | I don’t wanna fight with you, Annie, | 我不想和你吵架 安妮 |
[21:51] | but you can’t just disappear | 但你不能突然消失 |
[21:52] | and then leave me to clear up all your mess. | 然后让我来给你收拾烂摊子 |
[21:55] | You have to be my friend, too. | 你也得做我朋友 |
[21:56] | I know, I know. I’m just– | 我知道 我只是 |
[21:59] | I’m trying to be the person that I actually wanna be. | 我在试图做我想做的那个人 |
[22:04] | And is this who you wanna be? | 这就是你想成为的人吗 |
[22:06] | Absolutely not. This is a nightmare. | 当然不是 这简直是噩梦 |
[22:10] | Not at all. | 完全不是 |
[22:12] | Oh, you smell horrible. | 你臭死了 |
[22:14] | – Yeah, I really do. – Yeah. | -是的 -嗯 |
[22:17] | Ryan went down on my two-day puss in the woods. | 瑞恩在林子里舔了我两天没活动的逼 |
[22:19] | That’s good, but call me when he eats your ass. | 不错 他舔你菊花的时候给我打电话 |
[22:23] | Hey, your mom’s on the phone. | 你妈妈来电了 |
[22:26] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[22:28] | Okay. Good. | 好的 好的 |
[22:32] | They actually let you pet them. Well, wow. | 他们让你爱抚它们 |
[22:35] | – Wh–when’s she coming back? – Good. | -她什么时候回来 -很好 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:39] | Yeah, we’ll see you soon. | 到时见 |
[22:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:43] | Okay, well, I feel better. | 好的 我感觉好多了 |
[22:46] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[22:48] | She’s in Vancouver. | 她在温哥华 |
[22:51] | She said she needed a break from the stress, | 她说她需要逃避一下生活里的压力 |
[22:53] | she wanted to recharge her batteries. | 她想给自己充电 |
[22:56] | That’s it? You didn’t get anything else? | 就这样吗 你没问其他的事 |
[22:58] | I don’t know. That’s all she said. It’s fine. | 我不知道 她就说了这些 没事 |
[23:01] | It’s between her and me. | 这是我和她之间的事 |
[23:03] | The family drama’s over, okay? | 家庭危机结束了 |
[23:04] | Everybody can head on out. | 大家都可以走了 |
[23:06] | I’m gonna hang out with Ron, | 我要和罗恩一起玩 |
[23:08] | and you can go back to work. | 你可以回去工作 |
[23:09] | Yeah, I’ll stay awake if you need me. | 如果需要的话我可以一直醒着 |
[23:11] | Um, actually, I quit my job. | 实际上 我辞职了 |
[23:16] | – Annie, you didn’t. – What? | -安妮 不是吧 -什么 |
[23:17] | – Yes, I did. – Cool, right? | -真的 -很酷吧 |
[23:20] | Well, this is exactly the kind of stress I don’t need. | 这正是我不需要的压力 |
[23:23] | I don’t understand. What happened? | 我不明白 发生了什么 |
[23:25] | Well, my boss-he–he wasn’t letting me do, | 我老板 他不允许我做 |
[23:29] | you know, what I wanna do. | 我想做的事 |
[23:31] | Which is every boss on earth | 世界上所有工作里的 |
[23:33] | in every job on earth. | 所有老板都这样 |
[23:35] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[23:36] | Look, Dad, you know, this is a good thing. | 爸 这是好事 |
[23:39] | I’m shaking my shit up a little bit. | 我要做出些改变 |
[23:41] | You know, taking a chance on myself. | 拿自己去冒险 |
[23:43] | I think I’m actually figuring things out. | 我在摸索的过程中 |
[23:45] | That was a great job, Annie. | 那工作挺好的 安妮 |
[23:48] | And you were doing so well. | 你干得也很好 |
[23:51] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要做什么 |
[23:53] | Listen, Bill, | 听着 比尔 |
[23:55] | when you’re young you take risks and do crazy shit. | 年轻的时候就要冒险 做疯狂的事 |
[23:59] | Once, on a dare, I kissed a dead dog on the road. | 有次在挑战游戏里 我吻了街上的一条死狗 |
[24:03] | And look at me now. | 看看现在的我 |
[24:05] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[24:07] | Your daughter’s got it, too. Right, Annie? | 你女儿也可以 对吗 安妮 |
[24:10] | Yeah. I got this. | 嗯 我可以 |
[24:13] | I got this. | 我可以 |
[24:16] | I–I got this. | 我可以 |