时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Excuse me–didn’t this used to be an Indian restaurant? | 打扰下 这里以前不是印度餐厅吗 |
[00:51] | You look good. | 你看着不错 |
[00:53] | You look like a fancy prison lady. | 你看着像个时髦的囚犯 |
[00:57] | Why? ‘Cause of my stripes? | 为什么 因为我的条纹衣服吗 |
[00:58] | I’m trying to look professional, you know? | 我想看上去专业点 |
[01:00] | I mean, it’s my first day of freelancing, | 这是我做自由作家的第一天 |
[01:01] | and day one is the foundation of everything. | 第一天是一切的基础 |
[01:04] | I’m, like, buzzing right now. | 我现在很激动[在嗡嗡叫] |
[01:06] | Wait. Let me feel. | 等等 我来感受下 |
[01:07] | Oh, you’re right. It’s like bees in there. | 你说得对 感觉你体内有蜜蜂 |
[01:11] | Yeah, I feel good. Really good. | 我感觉很好 非常好 |
[01:14] | Wait. Do you smell weed right now? | 等等 你闻到了大麻的味道吗 |
[01:23] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[01:24] | – There’s my friend. – Hi. | -我朋友来啦 -嗨 |
[01:26] | – Good morning. – Hi, Fran. | -早上好 -弗兰 |
[01:28] | I have a request. When you cum in the night, | 我有个请求 你晚上射精的时候 |
[01:31] | can you not scream like you just got a hole in one? | 你能别像一杆进洞了一样尖叫吗 |
[01:34] | If Annie likes it–she calls me the Cum King. | 可安妮喜欢 她说我是精王 |
[01:37] | – Pardon? – Excuse me? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[01:38] | Well, I told him he’s a cum king. | 我跟他说他是射精王 |
[01:42] | And what is a cum king? | 什么是精王 |
[01:46] | Um, cumming so much, making me cum so much | 射得太多 让我也狂射 |
[01:50] | that he’s the king of it–a cum king. | 所以他是这个的王者 精王 |
[01:53] | – My God. – Yeah. | -我的天 -是的 |
[01:55] | I’m not proud that it was revealed to my friends, | 告诉我朋友 我并不感到骄傲 |
[01:57] | but I got to do my life. Okay, I got to go. | 但我得生活啊 好了 我要走了 |
[02:01] | Oh, hey, wait. | 等下 |
[02:01] | Am I gonna see you at my cabaret show tomorrow night? | 我明晚的歌舞表演你要去吗 |
[02:03] | – Oh, yeah. 100%. – Okay. | -百分百 -好 |
[02:05] | Are you gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[02:06] | Yeah. I’m gonna make Vic a nice little dinner before, | 嗯 我会先给小维先做顿晚餐 |
[02:07] | and then we’re gonna head over. | 然后我们再出发 |
[02:09] | Fran’s cooking–that means she’s in love with Vic. | 弗兰下厨 这意味着她爱上小维了 |
[02:13] | – Maybe. – Love? Fran does not do that. | -也许 -爱 弗兰从不谈情说爱 |
[02:16] | Okay. Fran might do some love, | 嗯 弗兰也许会做点爱 |
[02:19] | ’cause she’s a lover. | 因为她是”情人” |
[02:20] | She nasty. | 她可下流了 |
[02:22] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[02:23] | – Bye. – All right. | -拜 -好了 |
[02:25] | I have to go to the pharmacy, | 我得去趟药店 |
[02:26] | and then I have to go to “The Thorn” and pick up my shit. | 然后我要去”荆棘”拿我的东西 |
[02:30] | Okay. I’m gonna miss you all day. | 好 我会想你一整天的 |
[02:33] | I’m gonna miss you all day. | 我也会想你一整天 |
[02:44] | I mean, this is insane. Are they on break or something? | 这太扯了 他们是在休息吗 |
[02:47] | – I don’t know. – God. | -不知道 -天 |
[02:54] | Check that out. That’s a lot of hat. | 看那边 好大的帽子 |
[02:58] | Oh, my God. Mom? | 天啊 妈 |
[03:01] | – Mom! – Oh! Annie. | -妈 -安妮 |
[03:04] | Hey. Look who it is. The gang’s all here. | 看看是谁 全家人都在这儿 |
[03:06] | Wait. When did you get back? Why didn’t you tell me? | 等下 你什么时候回来的 怎么不跟我说 |
[03:10] | Oh, well, I just got back a few hours ago, | 我几小时前才回来的 |
[03:12] | and I’m just settling in. | 我还在安顿中 |
[03:15] | Well, I mean, I’m here to pick up Dad’s prescription. | 我是来给爸爸拿处方药的 |
[03:19] | Already got it, but thank you. | 已经拿到了 谢谢 |
[03:20] | I was gonna text you to tell you not to bother. | 我本来想给你发短信叫你别来的 |
[03:22] | Okay, but I don’t understand why you left. | 好吧 但我不明白你为什么离开 |
[03:25] | I mean, I know you said you were exhausted, but– | 我知道你说你很累 但是 |
[03:27] | Okay, well, you know, | 你知道 |
[03:28] | it’s just, you know, western Canada is so beautiful, | 加拿大西部很漂亮 |
[03:31] | and I wanted to see it, and so I went. | 我想去看看 所以我就去了 |
[03:34] | But I want to hear about you, Annie. | 但我想听你讲你的事 安妮 |
[03:35] | Dad tells me that you quit your job? That’s a big move. | 你爸跟我说你辞职了 这是个大举动 |
[03:39] | But it’s actually a very good big move, | 但是是个很好的大举动 |
[03:42] | because now I’m gonna do freelance, | 因为我现在是自由作家 |
[03:43] | which is actually probably better for me. | 这样或许对我更好 |
[03:46] | Okay, if you say it’s okay. | 好吧 你说好就好 |
[03:49] | Did we get Q-tips? I’m gonna get some Q-tips. | 我们买了棉签吗 我要去买点棉签 |
[03:53] | Dad, why is she being so insane and dodgy and weird? | 爸 她为什么这么疯癫 不靠谱和古怪 |
[03:58] | Annie, please. She’s back. | 安妮 拜托 她回来了 |
[04:00] | Let’s just take it one step at a time, all right? | 我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[04:03] | – I’m fucking exhausted. – Okay. | -我只是很累 -好 |
[04:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:06] | You haven’t said anything about this. | 你对此还没发表意见呢 |
[04:08] | I think it’s darn cute. What do you think, Annie? | 我觉得很可爱 你说呢 安妮 |
[04:12] | It’s a–it’s-Wow, it’s a hat. | 这是 是一顶帽子 |
[04:16] | And, yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:18] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:19] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[04:21] | I love it too. | 我也喜欢 |
[04:37] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[04:40] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[04:43] | Are you back? | 你回来了吗 |
[04:45] | No. No way. | 没有 怎么可能 |
[04:47] | I’m my own boss now, so… | 我现在是自己的老板了 |
[04:49] | Well, don’t worry. Gabe’s not here. | 别担心 盖博不在 |
[04:52] | Yeah. I’m not worried. I can handle Gabe. | 我不担心 我能应付盖博 |
[04:55] | Look at this. The As together again. | 看啊 安家族又聚在一起了 |
[04:59] | Annie, Andy… | 安妮 安迪 |
[05:02] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[05:04] | – Yeah. Very–very cool. – Yeah. | -非常酷 -嗯 |
[05:07] | What the fuck is happening? | 什么情况 |
[05:10] | – Hi. – Oh. Look who’s back. | -嗨 -看看谁回来了 |
[05:13] | Well, just to get my shit. | 我是来拿我东西的 |
[05:15] | Hey, did you get my texts about my troll? | 你有收到我关于我喷子的短信吗 |
[05:18] | Yeah. I did, and I’m sorry that I didn’t get back to you, | 收到了 抱歉我没有回你 |
[05:20] | but I got a little swamped at work with the new promotion. | 我升职了 忙得晕头转向 |
[05:24] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[05:25] | Creative director. | 创意总监 |
[05:26] | Damn! That’s amazing. | 我去 这太棒了 |
[05:29] | So what’s up? What happened with the troll? | 你怎么样 喷子后来怎么样了 |
[05:30] | Oh, my God, it was insane. | 天 超级疯狂 |
[05:31] | I went to his house, and then we basically had, | 我去了他家 然后我们 |
[05:33] | like, a screaming face-off. | 来了一场尖叫比拼 |
[05:35] | – Oh, that’s fuckin’ wild. – I know, right? | -真猛啊 -是啊 |
[05:37] | – I think I might write about it. – Yeah. You definitely should. | -我可能会为此写篇文章 -你应该写 |
[05:40] | I’ve never heard of somebody meeting up with | 我从没听说过有人 |
[05:42] | an internet creep like that. That’s crazy. | 这样跟他们的网络变态见面 太疯狂了 |
[05:44] | – Right? – Sir… – Yeah? – Your call’s starting now. | -是吧 -先生 -嗯 -你的电话会议开始了 |
[05:46] | Sorry. I got to take this call thing. | 抱歉 我得去参加这个电话会议 |
[05:48] | I want the rest– Ruthie, would you mind | 我想要听剩下的 露西 你能 |
[05:51] | setting up a lunch with Annie and me next week? | 在下周安排我和安妮约顿午餐吗 |
[05:54] | – Yes. I can absolutely do that. – Okay. | -可以 没问题 -好 |
[05:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:01] | Thanks, Ruthie. | 谢了 露西 |
[06:02] | God, her ponytail went in my mouth. | 天 她的马尾辫进了我的嘴巴 |
[06:05] | – You all right? – Yeah. I got to get out of here. | -你还好吗 -嗯 我得走了 |
[06:09] | I’ve never known you to be so into someone. | 我从没见过你这么喜欢一个人 |
[06:12] | Are you really in love with Vic? | 你真的爱上小维了吗 |
[06:13] | I know. It’s mad. | 我知道 很疯狂吧 |
[06:14] | I just think she’s fucking cool. | 我只是觉得她很酷 |
[06:16] | The other day, we were making out in the back of a Lyft, | 前几天 我们在网约车后座上亲热 |
[06:18] | and I actually thought, “What if I married this person?” | 我心想 要是我和这人结婚呢 |
[06:23] | Uh, Fran, you know that Vic– | 弗兰 你知道小维 |
[06:25] | and I’m sure you know this already– | 你肯定已经知道这事了 |
[06:28] | you know that Vic sees other people? | 你知道小维也和其他人约会吧 |
[06:30] | Yeah. At first. | 嗯 一开始是的 |
[06:32] | But she’d have to be bionic now to have time for anyone else. | 不过她现在得是仿生人才有空去约别人 |
[06:35] | Okay. I don’t want to have to tell you this, | 好吧 我不想跟你说的 |
[06:36] | but do you remember my client Gwen? | 但你记得我客户格温吗 |
[06:38] | Gwen, yes, with the extremely high breasts. | 格温 记得 那个胸很大的 |
[06:41] | Okay. Yes. Well, her roommate Sue Anne | 是的 她室友苏·安 |
[06:43] | and Vic have been a thing for, like, three years now. | 和小维已经在一起三年了 |
[06:47] | And last week, Gwen told me she needed a new roommate, | 上周 格温跟我说她需要个新室友 |
[06:50] | because Sue Anne and Vic moved in together. | 因为苏·安和小维同居了 |
[06:52] | That’s bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[06:55] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I mean, it’s probably just as friends. | 可能只是作为朋友而已 |
[06:58] | I think I would know. | 不然她会告诉我的 |
[07:00] | Okay. Do you want to see Sue Anne’s Instagram? | 好吧 你想看苏·安的Instagram吗 |
[07:02] | – No. – Come on. | -不 -拜托 |
[07:04] | Every time we go out, | 我们每次出去 |
[07:05] | we run into at least three people you’ve fucked. | 都能碰到三个你上过的人 |
[07:08] | Now, what Vic is doing is not that crazy. | 小维的行为没那么疯狂 |
[07:10] | She’s just protecting herself. | 她只是在保护自己 |
[07:14] | Are you texting her? | 你在给她发短信吗 |
[07:15] | Do you think maybe this is a conversation | 你觉得是不是 |
[07:17] | you and Vic need to have in person? | 该和她面对面进行这个对话 |
[07:19] | Fuck no. I’m not texting her. | 当然没有 我没给她发短信 |
[07:20] | Deleting her number. | 我在删她的号码 |
[07:22] | Blocking her on all socials. | 屏蔽她所有社交软件 |
[07:23] | Block. Block. Block. Done. | 屏蔽 屏蔽 屏蔽 搞定 |
[07:27] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:29] | You sure you’re not a little sad? | 你确定你一点不伤心吗 |
[07:31] | Of course I’m sad. I’m very, very sad. | 我当然伤心 我很伤心 |
[07:34] | It’s a very sad and tragic thing | 这是件很伤心 悲剧的事 |
[07:36] | when someone as young as Vic dies | 小维这样年轻的人就这么死了 |
[07:37] | and is dead to me and no longer exists on this earth, | 对我来说死了 不再存在于地球上 |
[07:40] | but we have to move on and live our lives, | 但我们得翻篇 继续生活 |
[07:42] | because God knows Vic can’t. | 因为天知道小维不行 |
[07:55] | Ruthie, is that my stuff? | 露西 那是我的东西吗 |
[07:57] | – Those are my photos. – Whatever. | -那些是我的照片 -随便 |
[08:00] | I just feel like it’s funnier if I have them. | 我只是觉得放我这更有意思 |
[08:02] | What the hell? This is, like, all my family. | 搞什么 这是我所有家人 |
[08:05] | Do you think you can just take my stuff because I’m trans? | 你觉得就因为我是跨性别者你就能拿走我的东西吗 |
[08:10] | No. | 不是 |
[08:11] | Then it’s because I’m a veteran. | 那就是因为我是老兵 |
[08:13] | Jesus. God damn it, Ruthie. Here. | 老天 该死 露西 拿去吧 |
[08:16] | You can have this one of my family. | 你可以留着我家人的这张照片 |
[08:18] | This is the one I was hoping you’d let me keep. | 我就想要你让我留下这张呢 |
[08:20] | You look so cool there. You look really cool. | 你看上去很酷 真的很酷 |
[08:24] | I look like shit. | 我看上去糟透了 |
[08:25] | I’m wearing a sweater vest and I’m holding an Easter basket. | 我穿着毛背心 手里拿着复活节篮子 |
[08:28] | Oh, hey, thought I recognized that voice. Hey, Annie. | 我就说这声音很熟 安妮 |
[08:33] | Gabe. Hi, um… | 盖博 嗨 |
[08:35] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[08:36] | Yeah. I got to get back to work. I’m starting a new band. | 我得回去工作了 我要组建一支新乐队 |
[08:40] | What do you think about the name “Screed”? | 你觉得”冗长的文章”这名字怎么样 |
[08:42] | – Very cool. – Or “Jaunty.” | -很酷 -或者”洋洋得意” |
[08:45] | Hmm? Thinking about “Dimple” also. | 我也在考虑取名”酒窝” |
[08:48] | Wow. Awesome. | 好极了 |
[08:50] | So what’s up? What’s next? | 你怎么样 接下来要做什么 |
[08:52] | Where do I get to read the new Annie Easton piece? | 我要去哪看安妮·伊斯顿的新文章 |
[08:54] | Well, I’m freelance now, | 我现在是自由作家了 |
[08:56] | so no whims to answer to but my own. | 所以我只用听从自己的兴致 |
[09:00] | You’re probably talking about my whims. Okay. | 你可能在说我的兴致 好吧 |
[09:05] | Well, I think a lot of people read my last article, so… | 我想很多人看了我上一篇文章 |
[09:08] | Well, sure, you’re talented, but, you know, | 当然 你很有才华 但你知道 |
[09:09] | here you have a built-in audience. Out there, you’re on your own. | 在这儿你有固有读者 在外面 你只有你自己 |
[09:13] | All right. Well, I know what I’m doing, | 好吧 我知道我在做什么 |
[09:15] | – so I’m gonna go do it. – You should do it. | -所以我会去做的 -应该的 |
[09:18] | You should do it elsewhere. I’m gonna go in here. | 你应该到别处去做 我要进去了 |
[09:20] | I’m gonna write a song called “Annie’s Future.” | 我要写一首歌叫做《安妮的未来》 |
[09:23] | It’s gonna be a short song. | 会非常短 |
[09:33] | Hi. I’m looking for Kevin O’Donnell. | 你好 我找凯文··欧唐内 |
[09:36] | Are you here for the Clear Blast Gum meeting? | 你是来参加清爆口香糖会议的吗 |
[09:40] | Um, yeah. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[09:42] | You’re late. Conference Pod J, right down the hall to your left. | 你迟到了 J会议舱 大厅尽头的左边 |
[09:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:52] | Okay, team. Before we get too deep | 团队 在我们深入 |
[09:53] | into any of our ideas for Clear Blast, | 讨论给清爆的点子之前 |
[09:56] | I want to try a little brainstorm. | 我想试试头脑风暴 |
[09:58] | – Oh! Yeah! – All right? | -棒 -好吗 |
[09:59] | When I toss you the ball, | 我把球扔给你的时候 |
[10:00] | you say any adjective you associate with the word “gum.” | 你说出一个任何跟口香糖相关的形容词 |
[10:03] | I’ll start. Gum is fun. | 我先来 口香糖很好玩 |
[10:07] | – Susan. – Um…Gum is flavor. | -苏珊 -口香糖很有情趣 |
[10:09] | – Awesome. – Yeah. | -很好 -嗯 |
[10:11] | Oh. Gum is young. | 口香糖年轻 |
[10:14] | Awesome. Or gum is “yum.” | 很好 或者说口香糖可口 |
[10:18] | Gum is fearless. | 口香糖无所畏惧 |
[10:19] | Oh, yes! I love that. | 很好 我喜欢 |
[10:21] | That’s awesome. | 非常好 |
[10:23] | Okay. Yeah. That is going up on the board. | 这个我要写下来 |
[10:26] | You guys, you are en fuego. | 你们真是火力全开 |
[10:28] | It’s all you, Kev. | 都是你的功劳 凯文 |
[10:29] | – Fuck! – Are you okay? | -操 -你还好吗 |
[10:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:35] | My distant adult niece is here. You guys just keep going. | 我的远房成年侄女来了 你们继续 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry. I’m a little shocked, | 不好意思 我有点震惊 |
[10:42] | because it’s been a little–she disappeared a long time ago, | 因为有段时间… 她很早前消失了 |
[10:45] | and she actually is a junkie. | 她其实是瘾君子 |
[10:48] | You guys can keep talking about–I have to, um… | 你们继续谈 我得… |
[10:56] | What the fuck are you doing here–Are you insane? | 你来这干什么 你疯了吗 |
[10:58] | No. I just wanted to talk to you. | 不 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[11:00] | – How’d you find me? – How do you think? | -你怎么找到我的 -你觉得呢 |
[11:02] | Fucking internet. | 该死的互联网 |
[11:03] | Well, I’m not here to, like, out you or whatever. | 我不是来检举揭发你的 |
[11:06] | I want to write about what happened, | 我想写一篇关于这件事的文章 |
[11:08] | and the other night was so chaotic, | 那晚很混乱 |
[11:09] | so I need to actually interview you. | 所以我需要来采访你 |
[11:11] | No. You can’t do that. That would ruin me. | 不 你不能这么做 那会毁了我的 |
[11:13] | – Why? – Because that’ll ruin me. | -为什么 -因为会毁了我 |
[11:15] | You can’t interview me. If you try, I’ll ruin you. | 你不能采访我 如果你敢尝试 我就毁了你 |
[11:17] | – You smashed my car. – So what? | -你砸了我的车 -那又怎样 |
[11:19] | You called me a pig, like, a million times, | 你无数次骂我是猪 |
[11:21] | and you made fun of my dad having cancer. | 你还取笑我爸爸得癌症 |
[11:24] | So? That glass was custom tinted. | 所以呢 那玻璃是定制染色的 |
[11:25] | It cost $2,500 to get it fixed. | 花了2500修理 |
[11:27] | I’m not gonna let you interview me until you pay for that. | 在你支付之前 我是不会让你采访我的 |
[11:29] | Well, I’m never paying for those, | 我永远不会付 |
[11:31] | and if you try and make me, | 如果你逼我的话 |
[11:32] | I’ll tell everyone in Conference Pod J | 我就告诉所有J会议舱里的人 |
[11:35] | that you like to call women “porky cum gobblers.” | 你喜欢称女人为”吞精的胖子” |
[11:41] | Meet me outside in the parking lot | 15分钟后 |
[11:42] | next to the building in 15 minutes. | 到大楼旁边的停车场来见我 |
[11:44] | Okay. It’ll be good. Be very healing for us. | 好 会很不错的 对我们有治疗功用 |
[11:48] | – 15 minutes. – Okay. | -15分钟 -好 |
[11:56] | You know, I thought I was a good boyfriend. | 我以为我是个好男友 |
[11:57] | I bought her stuff constantly. | 我总是给她买东西 |
[11:59] | Then she broke up with me, | 然后她跟我分手 |
[12:01] | and I just–I don’t know. I snapped. | 我就 我就爆发了 |
[12:04] | She dumped me for Colin, my best friend since junior high. | 她为了柯林而甩了我 我从初中起的最好朋友 |
[12:07] | Yeah, that sounds very hard. I guess I… | 听上去很惨 我想我… |
[12:09] | – Colin’s fucking ripped. – Yeah. | -柯林肌肉发达 -嗯 |
[12:11] | Most Colins are jacked as hell. | 大多数柯林身材都很好 |
[12:15] | But, you know, a lot of people go through breakups, | 但是 你知道 很多人都会经历分手 |
[12:18] | but they don’t start harassing women online. | 但他们不会开始在网上骚扰女性 |
[12:21] | Like, I don’t understand what you get out of it. | 我不明白你有什么好处 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:25] | Maybe it made me feel like I had some power over someone. | 也许这让我感觉我控制了某个人 |
[12:27] | Okay. But the person you had power over was me, | 好吧 但是你控制的那个人是我 |
[12:30] | and I’m a stranger. I just–why? | 我是陌生人 为什么 |
[12:33] | Like, is it ’cause of my weight? | 是因为我的体重吗 |
[12:34] | I don’t know, okay? We’ve already talked about this. | 我不知道 我们谈过这个了 |
[12:37] | What do you want from me? | 你想要什么 |
[12:38] | I just–I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这事了 |
[12:39] | I want this to be done. You came to my house, | 我想了结这事 你来我家 |
[12:42] | and you yelled at me, and you smashed my car, | 你吼我 你砸我车 |
[12:44] | and now you’re at my work, and I just want it to stop. | 现在你又来我公司 我只想这一切能停止 |
[12:46] | – Okay. Okay. Just relax. – I can’t! | -好 放松 -我不行 |
[12:48] | I just want it to stop. I can’t– | 我想要它停下 我不能… |
[12:49] | – Okay. Are you– – I don’t know what you want from me, I just– | -好 你 -我不知道你想要我什么 我… |
[12:52] | Oh, my God. Are you scared of me? | 我的天 你怕我吗 |
[12:55] | Yes. I’m really scared, okay? | 是的 我很怕 |
[12:57] | The trolling’s over. I promise. I’ll leave you alone forever. | 骚扰结束了 我保证 我再也不会打扰你 |
[12:59] | I talked to you for your article now, | 我为了你的文章跟你聊了 |
[13:01] | so can I please just have my life back? | 我能要回我从前的生活吗 |
[13:02] | Just stop freaking the fuck out. | 别再惊慌失措 |
[13:05] | – Okay. – Okay. – Fine! | -好 -好 -行 |
[13:07] | Just chill. Fuck! Okay? | 淡定 操 行吗 |
[13:11] | I think that I have what I need for my article, | 我想我得到了我文章所需的东西 |
[13:14] | and I honestly feel like, in a weird way, | 老实说我觉得 虽然很奇怪 |
[13:16] | I kind of understand your whole deal now, | 但我现在有点明白你的动机了 |
[13:20] | so let’s just–let’s call it. | 所以我们就 这事就到此为止吧 |
[13:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:31] | So is this gonna be in “The Thorn”? | 这文章会刊登在《荆棘》里吗 |
[13:33] | No. I’m freelancing now, so I, um… | 不 我现在是自由作家 所以我… |
[13:37] | it’s for my own thing. It’s for my blog. | 这是我自己的文章 我的博客 |
[13:41] | So this isn’t even a real thing? | 所以这根本不是真的 |
[13:43] | Oh, fuck you. It’s a real thing. | 去你妈的 是真的 |
[13:45] | – Okay. – It’s a real thing, | -好 -这是真的 |
[13:47] | and it’s–it’ll be online. It’s all the same. | 会发布在网上 跟以前一样 |
[13:50] | Okay. I’m sorry. All right? | 好 抱歉 好吗 |
[13:52] | It’s a real thing. | 这是真的 |
[13:53] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[13:55] | I just–I want to say | 我想说 |
[13:59] | I think this was really good for me. | 我觉得这对我很好 |
[14:02] | – I got to go. – Yeah. Me too. | -我得走了 -我也是 |
[14:05] | It was actually really nice to see you. | 看到你挺不错 |
[14:07] | – I’m not gonna hug you… – Sorry, sorry– | -我才不要抱你 -对不起 |
[14:09] | – You fucking psycho. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -你个变态 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:50] | Buddy. Hi. | 小家伙 你好 |
[14:57] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[15:02] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[15:05] | Are you up? We slept the whole day. | 你起来了吗 我们睡了一整天 |
[15:08] | What are we, dead from carbon monoxide poisoning? | 我们是死于一氧化碳中毒了吗 |
[15:10] | – I wish. – Oh, my God. I was up till 7:00 in the morning writing. | -我倒是想 -天 我写文章一直写到了今早7点 |
[15:15] | Are you just getting up too? | 你也刚起床吗 |
[15:16] | I was up earlier. I took Bonkers out. | 我之前起来了 我带邦邦出去 |
[15:18] | I just got back into bed. | 我刚回到床上 |
[15:20] | Okay. What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[15:28] | Am I a bad person? | 我是坏人吗 |
[15:30] | Should I just never date anyone ever again? | 我是该永远都不跟人约会吗 |
[15:32] | No. Of course not. What is this all about? | 不 当然不是 怎么突然这么说 |
[15:36] | Vic has another girlfriend. | 小维有另一个女友 |
[15:40] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[15:42] | I’m sorry. What? | 什么 你说什么 |
[15:45] | I don’t understand. I thought you guys were getting serious. | 我不明白 我以为你们关系正火热 |
[15:48] | Yeah. So did I. I mean, tell me the truth. | 我也这么以为 告诉我真相 |
[15:51] | You’re the one who called me the female Ryan. | 你说我是女版瑞恩 |
[15:53] | Am I just this cruel person who uses people? | 我是个利用人的残酷之人吗 |
[15:56] | No. No, you’re not cruel. | 不 你不残酷 |
[15:59] | And also, you can always change if you want to. | 还有如果你想的话 你随时可以改变 |
[16:03] | And you are changing. | 你就在改变 |
[16:04] | You fell for Vic. That’s huge for you. | 你爱上了小维 这对你来说很有意义 |
[16:07] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:08] | Well, you don’t have to know anything right in this moment. | 你在此刻什么都不需要知道 |
[16:13] | And you know what? Here’s what we need to do. | 知道吗 我们需要这么做 |
[16:16] | Let’s go to Emily’s show tonight. | 今晚我们一起去看艾米丽表演 |
[16:19] | I’m not really feeling it right now. | 我不是很想去 |
[16:21] | Come on. Do it for Emily. | 拜托 为了艾米丽 |
[16:23] | You don’t need another lesbian in this town against you, | 你可不想又惹毛城里的一个女同 |
[16:26] | especially one that deals weed. | 尤其是卖大麻的 |
[16:32] | Okay. I will consider going tonight | 好吧 我会考虑今晚过去 |
[16:35] | if you wear the Christmas present I got you. | 前提是你穿上我给你买的圣诞礼物 |
[16:42] | Okay. If…you go out tonight, | 好 如果你今晚出门 |
[16:46] | I will wear the Christmas present that you got for me. | 我就穿你给我买的圣诞礼物 |
[16:50] | Really? In public? | 真的吗 在公共场所 |
[16:53] | Yes, I will. | 是的 我会穿 |
[16:55] | Yes! | 棒 |
[16:58] | I’m worried I’m gonna be arrested | 我担心我会因为 |
[17:00] | for the amount of tit I have going on right now. | 奶子露得太多而被抓 |
[17:02] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[17:03] | Oh, I’m very happy, and I love the little hearts. | 我很开心 我喜欢这些小心心 |
[17:05] | Yeah, well, those are my nipples. | 那是我的乳头 |
[17:08] | Tonight, I’m gonna try and forget about this Vic shit. | 今晚我会尽力忘掉小维的事 |
[17:11] | Yeah. Totally. | 当然 |
[17:13] | All right, can I put my jacket back on now? | 我现在能穿上外套了吗 |
[17:16] | No, no. This is all night long. | 不行 必须穿一整晚 |
[17:17] | – Hello! – Hi! | -你们好 -嗨 |
[17:19] | You have to see the look. | 你得看看她的装扮 |
[18:03] | Whoa. 53 comments? | 53条评论 |
[18:07] | “My uncle added 8 inch to his penis. Here’s how”? | 我叔叔阴茎长了8英寸 方法如下 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | – You okay? – Yeah. I just– | -你还好吗 -嗯 我只是… |
[18:16] | I wrote this thing, and no one’s looked at it. | 我写了篇文章 没人看 |
[18:21] | Except there’s 50 comments from a fucking penis bot. | 除了一个该死的阴茎机器人发的50条评论 |
[18:25] | God. When did Rose get so cute? | 天 萝丝什么时候变这么可爱的 |
[18:27] | No offense, honey. Grinding only, bitch. | 无意冒犯 亲爱的 只抖动臀部 贱人 |
[18:30] | I grind, bitch. | 我抖臀 贱人 |
[18:35] | ♪ I don’t remember at all ♪ | 我完全不记得 |
[18:38] | ♪ Ey-ey-at all ♪ | 一点也不记得 |
[18:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:49] | Oh, yes. Yes. | 真棒 |
[18:52] | Big hand for Emily and Hot ‘n’ Motley. | 把掌声送给艾米丽和热辣混杂乐队 |
[18:56] | You know, before this, I was singing at the MAX station by my house. | 在来这之前 我在我家旁边的轻轨站上唱歌 |
[19:00] | A gorgeous commuter threw a penny at my head, | 一个漂亮的通勤者朝我的头扔了块硬币 |
[19:03] | and I took that penny, and I bought this jacket, | 我用那硬币买了这件外套 |
[19:06] | and it is good, isn’t it? | 很好看 对不对 |
[19:07] | – Yeah! – It’s good. | -对 -很好看 |
[19:09] | So I appreciate what it means to have a space like this | 所以我很感激有这样的平台 |
[19:11] | to perform for you, my gorgeous audience. | 为你们表演 我美丽的观众 |
[19:14] | The first Monday of every month, | 每个月的第一个周一 |
[19:16] | we’re here, we’re queer, we’re doing as we damn please. | 我们在这 我们是酷儿 我们为所欲为 |
[19:21] | I’ll sing for you now, but just know that this… | 我要为你们唱歌了 但是记住这里 |
[19:25] | is for you. | 是属于你们的 |
[19:33] | ♪ I may not always love you ♪ | 我也会不会永远爱你 |
[19:38] | ♪ But long as there are stars above you ♪ | 但只要你头顶有星星 |
[19:43] | ♪ You’ll never need to doubt it ♪ | 你就不需要怀疑 |
[19:48] | ♪ I’ll make you so sure about it ♪ | 我会让你坚信不疑 |
[19:53] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |
[20:03] | ♪ If you should ever leave me ♪ | 如果你离开我 |
[20:07] | ♪ Though life would still go on, believe me ♪ | 生活还是会继续 相信我 |
[20:11] | ♪ The world could show nothing to me ♪ | 世界什么都给不了我 |
[20:16] | ♪ So what good would livin’ do me? ♪ | 所以生活还有什么意义 |
[20:21] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |
[20:36] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |
[20:43] | ♪ If you should ever leave me ♪ | 如果你离开我 |
[20:47] | ♪ Though life would still go on, believe me ♪ | 生活还是会继续 相信我 |
[20:52] | ♪ The world could show nothing to me ♪ | 世界什么都给不了我 |
[20:56] | ♪ So what good would livin’ do me? ♪ | 所以生活还有什么意义 |
[21:01] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |
[21:09] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |
[21:17] | ♪ God only knows what I’d be without you ♪ | 天知道没有你我会怎么样 |