时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Excuse me, sir. What’s in this mystery pack? | 打扰下 这个神秘袋子里是什么 |
[00:23] | Rabbit jerky. It tastes like ass. | 兔肉干 很难吃 |
[00:27] | Quite the salesman. | 真会销售 |
[00:36] | How much for this hat? | 这顶帽子多少钱 |
[00:37] | – $10. – What? | -10块 -什么 |
[00:39] | I would have paid $1,000. | 我愿意付1000 |
[00:41] | Hey, what’s happening? You went pee 30 minutes ago. | 你在干什么 你半小时前去撒尿 |
[00:43] | I fell asleep out there. Let’s go. | 我都睡着了 快走 |
[00:45] | Wait. What do you think of this hat? | 等下 你觉得这帽子怎么样 |
[00:48] | I mean, gorgeous. | 很好看 |
[00:50] | I know. And it’s only $10. | 是吧 只要10块 |
[00:52] | What? | 什么 |
[00:54] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[00:54] | D–you can’t distract me, okay? We need to go. | 你不能让我分心 我们得走了 |
[00:57] | We told your parents we’d be at the hotel 20 minutes ago. | 我们跟你父母说我们20分钟前就该到酒店了 |
[01:00] | We’ll get there when we get there. | 我们会到的 |
[01:01] | You know how much I love mini-marts. | 你知道我有多喜欢迷你集市 |
[01:03] | Yeah, but it’s your cousin’s wedding, | 但这是你表姐的婚礼 |
[01:05] | and your whole family just flew in from all over the place, right? | 你全家人从各地飞过来 |
[01:08] | So we need to go. Stop stalling. | 我们得赶紧走 别拖了 |
[01:10] | Here’s $20. You need to get two hats. | 这是20 你要买两顶帽子 |
[01:13] | So bossy. | 真专横 |
[01:15] | Sounds like someone needs a little wining and dining, | 听上去某人需要喝酒和吃饭 |
[01:17] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[01:21] | Wining, dining, 69-ing. | 喝酒 吃饭 互口 |
[01:31] | Okay, come on. | 拜托 |
[01:32] | Is it really gonna be that bad this weekend? | 这周末真的会那么糟吗 |
[01:35] | I mean, it’ll be amazing at first. | 一开始会很棒 |
[01:36] | And the next day, a little less great. | 然后第二天 稍微差一点 |
[01:39] | And by the last day, | 到了最后一天 |
[01:40] | I’ll be chewing my own arm off to escape. | 我会为了逃离而咬断自己的手臂 |
[01:43] | That’s the way it always goes. | 永远都是这样 |
[01:44] | Okay, but it might be different this time, you know? | 但这次也许会不一样 |
[01:46] | I’ll be there. We can make it fun. | 我会去 我们可以让它变得好玩 |
[01:48] | No, you’re not there to have fun. | 不 你不是去玩乐的 |
[01:49] | You’re there to be my emotional support animal, okay? | 你是去做我的情感支持用动物 |
[01:51] | Do not let people pet you. | 别让人爱抚你 |
[01:54] | Okay, but you’ll also have Lamar. | 但你还会有拉马尔 |
[01:56] | Oh, really? I will have Lamar? | 是吗 我有拉马尔 |
[01:58] | Ma’am, it’s actually not like that, okay? | 夫人 不是那样的 好吗 |
[02:02] | I’m a happily taken woman. | 我现在名花有主了 |
[02:04] | This is gonna be 36 consecutive hours | 这将是超过100个爱指手画脚的尼日利亚人 |
[02:06] | of over 100 judgmental Nigerians in one place. | 连续36小时聚集在一个地方 |
[02:10] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 不会很轻松 |
[02:11] | Okay, but it’s Abby’s wedding. | 但这是艾比的婚礼 |
[02:13] | Like, no one’s gonna even notice that we’re there. | 根本没人会注意到我们在那 |
[02:15] | That makes it worse. | 那样只会更糟 |
[02:16] | They always compare me and Abby. | 他们总是拿我和艾比比 |
[02:18] | Wow. Well, tough weekend for Abby then, okay? | 那这周末对艾比来说不好过了 |
[02:21] | She should be shakin’ in her boots, | 她该颤抖了 |
[02:23] | because you are a certified perfect angel. | 因为你是认证的完美天使 |
[02:26] | See, that is what an emotional support animal does. | 看 情感支持用动物就该这样 |
[02:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Okay. Bow wow, my bitch. | 好 汪汪 我的母狗 |
[02:32] | Does that mean you’re gonna give me little treats? | 这是不是说你要给我吃好吃的 |
[02:34] | – Yeah. – Okay, good. | -嗯 -很好 |
[02:36] | – I’ll feed you scraps. – Yeah? | -我会喂你残羹剩饭 -是吗 |
[02:42] | Look at you! | 看看你 |
[02:44] | Look! It’s our Frances! | 看 是我们的弗朗西丝 |
[02:46] | Hi, Auntie. | 姨妈好 |
[02:49] | And she brought her white wife. | 她还带来了她的白人妻子 |
[02:51] | Oh, no, no. This is my best friend, Annie. | 不不 这是我的闺蜜 安妮 |
[02:54] | But I’m happy to be the white wife | 不过我很乐意在我的白人余生里 |
[02:56] | for the rest of my white life. | 都做白人妻子 |
[02:57] | Oh, my sweet Frances! | 我可爱的弗朗西丝 |
[03:01] | Oh, hi, mum. | 妈 |
[03:03] | – I’ve missed you! – I’ve missed you too. | -我好想你 -我也想你 |
[03:06] | You look so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[03:08] | – And look at you, Annie! – Come get your father. | -看看你 安妮 -到爸爸这来 |
[03:12] | Both of you, so gorgeous! | 你们俩都太美了 |
[03:15] | Hey, you girls carried all this heavy luggage yourselves? | 你们自己把这么多行李提过来的吗 |
[03:18] | Now you’re just showing off. | 你们这是炫耀啊 |
[03:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:23] | “Wine ’em, dine ’em, 69 ’em.” | 喝酒 吃饭 互口 |
[03:26] | I don’t know what this means. | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[03:28] | – Finally. – Hi! | -终于来了 -嗨 |
[03:30] | What’s happening, sis? | 怎么样啊 姐姐 |
[03:33] | – Hi. – Hello. | -嗨 -好啊 |
[03:34] | You girls had me worried. | 你们让我担心死了 |
[03:35] | You are three hours late. | 你们晚到了三小时 |
[03:37] | Mum, please. We’re only 45 minutes late. | 妈 拜托 我们只晚到了45分钟 |
[03:39] | – There was a lot of traffic. – Oh, really? | -路上很堵 -是吗 |
[03:41] | We came from London, but we’re on time. | 我们从伦敦过来 我们都准时到达 |
[03:44] | You’re always late. | 你总是迟到 |
[03:46] | You were late for your own birth. | 你出生的时候都迟到 |
[03:47] | I was in labor for 53 hours. The hottest summer on record. | 我分娩了53个小时 有史以来最热的夏天 |
[03:52] | You always bring this up. | 你总是提起这事 |
[03:53] | I mean, you haven’t seen me in eight months, | 你八个月没见到我 |
[03:55] | and this is what you want to talk about. | 这就是你想聊的 |
[03:56] | Well, we would have more time if you were on time. | 如果你准时的话我们会有更多时间 |
[03:58] | Mum, please. There was traffic. | 妈 路上堵车 |
[04:00] | Oh, look, a baby. | 看 婴儿 |
[04:02] | Aw, look at that baby! | 看看那婴儿 |
[04:05] | Ah, always works. | 这招总是奏效 |
[04:07] | Let me get these to our room. | 我去把这些放到房间里 |
[04:10] | That got so real, so quick. Are you okay? | 如此快气氛就变得这么紧张 你还好吗 |
[04:13] | What? That was nothing. | 那不算什么 |
[04:14] | – We were just saying hello. – Really? | -我们只是在打招呼 -是吗 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause I felt like that amount of honesty | 因为我感觉那样多的事实 |
[04:18] | would have slowly seeped out of my mom | 会在20年里慢慢 |
[04:19] | over the course of 20 years, | 从我妈体内渗出 |
[04:21] | and you guys covered it in two minutes. | 而你们只用两分钟就说完了 |
[04:23] | I’m honestly impressed. | 让我叹为观止 |
[04:30] | And every time I took Frances and Lamar out shopping | 弗朗西丝和拉马尔小的时候 |
[04:34] | when they were very little, Fran would run off. | 每次我带他们去购物 弗兰就会跑掉 |
[04:36] | Just disappear. | 消失 |
[04:38] | Once, I found her standing in a toilet. | 有次 我发现她站在马桶里 |
[04:44] | What? | 什么 |
[04:46] | Fran, you were a very bad baby. | 弗兰 你真是个坏宝宝 |
[04:48] | Oh my God, I was exploring. | 天 我那是在探索 |
[04:50] | So, Annie, will you be taking this opportunity | 安妮 你会借此机会 |
[04:53] | to fornicate again with my son? | 再次和我儿子交欢吗 |
[04:57] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | – Dad. – My God. | -爸 -我的天 |
[04:59] | I’m–so, everyone just knows everything. | 我 所以人人都知道一切 |
[05:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:03] | It was just easier to tell them about your stuff, | 跟他们讲你的事会容易点 |
[05:04] | ’cause that way they don’t ask about me. | 这样他们就不会过问我 |
[05:05] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:10] | Eat! | 吃啊 |
[05:11] | If you don’t clean your plates, it’s a slap in my face. | 如果不把盘子里的菜吃干净 那就是对我的侮辱 |
[05:15] | Annie, this is our sister, Bunmi. | 安妮 这是我们姐姐 布米 |
[05:17] | The mother of the beautiful bride. | 美丽新娘的妈妈 |
[05:20] | I love weddings. | 我爱婚礼 |
[05:21] | It’s the beginning of everything. | 这是一切的起点 |
[05:23] | Then you live, and then you are dead. | 然后生活 然后就死了 |
[05:25] | Iyawa. | 伊雅瓦 |
[05:27] | She’s the worst. | 她最烦了 |
[05:28] | Congratulations on the wedding, Auntie. | 祝贺你们的婚礼 姨妈 |
[05:30] | Lamar, when will I be coming to your wedding? | 拉马尔 我什么时候能参加你的婚礼 |
[05:33] | I’m not engaged, so you won’t be, all right? | 我没有订婚 所以参加不了 |
[05:36] | You have a good job. | 你有个好工作 |
[05:37] | You should be looking for a wife. | 你应该去找个老婆 |
[05:39] | Hey, Annie and Lamar | 安妮和拉马尔 |
[05:40] | have been having sexual relations, | 两人有过性关系 |
[05:43] | so there may be something there. | 所以也许有希望 |
[05:44] | Oh! So white wife is for Lamar? | 所以白人老婆是拉马尔的 |
[05:47] | – Why not? – Fuck, this is the best moment of my life. | -为什么不呢 -靠 这是我人生最棒的一刻 |
[05:50] | O-okay, wow. And we’re just– | 好吧 我们 |
[05:51] | we’re back at it again, and I love that. | 我们又回到这个话题了 我喜欢 |
[05:54] | I love it too! | 我也喜欢 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:58] | Fran is nearly 30, and she’s not married, so– | 弗兰快30了 她还没结婚 |
[06:01] | Lamar!, I even let you sleep with my white wife. | 拉马尔 我都让你跟我的白人老婆睡了 |
[06:03] | Fran, that is shameful. | 弗兰 这太可耻了 |
[06:05] | I can introduce you to a nice Nigerian man | 我可以给你介绍个不错的尼日利亚男人 |
[06:08] | with a beautiful home. An ER doctor. | 有漂亮的家 一个急诊医生 |
[06:12] | You’ll never have to see him. | 你永远不用见他 |
[06:13] | For the millionth time, Fran is a lesbian. | 我说了无数次了 弗兰是女同性恋 |
[06:16] | So? | 那又如何 |
[06:17] | You can be a lesbian and marry a man. | 你可以做女同 也可以嫁给男人 |
[06:19] | Haven’t you met your Aunt Ife? | 你没见过你伊菲姨妈吗 |
[06:25] | Aunt Ife. | 伊菲姨妈 |
[06:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[06:38] | Hey. Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[06:41] | I was just getting some air. | 我去透气了 |
[06:42] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[06:44] | You missed breakfast. Late again. | 你错过了早餐 又迟到了 |
[06:46] | I know. I overslept. Sorry. | 我知道 我睡过头了 抱歉 |
[06:48] | No need for apologies. Just get ready. | 不必道歉 快准备好吧 |
[06:52] | So what do we think? | 怎么样 |
[06:56] | So gorgeous! | 好美 |
[07:01] | I’m beside myself. | 我好激动 |
[07:03] | Tell me, where are you going for your honeymoon? | 告诉我 你要去哪度蜜月 |
[07:05] | We’re holding off for a year, until after my residency, | 我们要暂缓一年 等到我完成住院医生实习后再去 |
[07:08] | I can’t believe I’m so lucky to have such an amazing daughter, | 我不敢相信我如此幸运有这么棒的一个女儿 |
[07:11] | who blesses my life every day. | 每天都赐福于我的生活 |
[07:14] | A daughter who has found love, and is a doctor. | 一个找到了爱的女儿 还是医生 |
[07:19] | You are so fortunate, my sister. | 你真幸运 我的姐姐 |
[07:21] | And you. Soon Frances will be a lawyer. | 你也是 很快弗朗西丝也会成为律师 |
[07:24] | Your mother tells me you’re applying for law school. | 你妈妈跟我说你在申请法学院 |
[07:26] | How wonderful. | 多好啊 |
[07:28] | Wow. I didn’t know that I was. | 我都不知道我有申请 |
[07:31] | She is still thinking about it. | 她仍然在考虑 |
[07:34] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[07:35] | Sorry to be such a disappointment, mum. | 抱歉这么让人失望 妈 |
[07:37] | Frances, don’t be sensitive. | 弗朗西丝 别这么敏感 |
[07:38] | I was just having a conversation with my sister. | 我只是在和我姐姐聊天 |
[07:42] | I hope that Frances will find her way, just as Abby did. | 我希望弗朗西丝会像艾比一样找到自己的路 |
[07:46] | Please don’t talk about me like I’m not here, | 请别当我不存在一样谈论我 |
[07:48] | and please don’t lie about me. | 还有别说我的谎话 |
[07:49] | Calm yourself, Frances. This is not the time. | 冷静 弗朗西丝 现在不是时候 |
[07:52] | I don’t need to figure things out. | 我不需要摸索 |
[07:53] | I like what I’m doing with my life. | 我喜欢我现在的生活 |
[07:54] | Your mother and father were supportive of you | 你选择做同性恋的时候 |
[07:57] | when you chose to be gay! | 你父母都很支持你 |
[07:59] | You could at least get a better job! | 你好歹可以找个更好的工作 |
[08:01] | Please do not– | 拜托不要 |
[08:02] | Chose to be gay? | 选择做同性恋 |
[08:03] | I didn’t choose to be gay. I am gay. | 我没有选择做同性恋 我就是同性恋 |
[08:06] | Just like you didn’t choose to be ignorant. | 就跟你没有选择做无知的人一样 |
[08:09] | – Did you call me ignorant? – All right, Auntie. | -你说我无知吗 -好了 姨妈 |
[08:11] | What do you teach your daughter? | 你怎么教你女儿的 |
[08:13] | – Don’t yell at my mum. – Frances! | -别吼我妈 -弗朗西丝 |
[08:14] | You must treat your aunties with respect! | 你要尊重你的姨妈 |
[08:18] | I did not raise you this way. | 我不是这么教你的 |
[08:20] | Why do you always do this to me? | 你为什么总这么对我 |
[08:22] | You could never be on my side. This is why I never go home. | 你永远不支持我 正因此我才从不回家 |
[08:28] | Do you know how much your mother sacrificed for you? | 你知道你妈妈为了你做了多少牺牲吗 |
[08:31] | – What has happened to this girl? – Everybody, stop. | -这孩子是怎么了 -大家都停下 |
[08:33] | Please don’t ruin today! Please don’t ruin today! | 请别破坏今天 请别破坏今天 |
[08:36] | Be happy, or I’m going to scream. | 开心点 不然我要尖叫了 |
[08:38] | Save it for the brunch tomorrow. | 留着明天早午餐的时候再吵 |
[08:40] | – Abby. – Nobody care about the brunch. | -艾比 -没人关心早午餐 |
[08:42] | Abby, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 艾比 没事 |
[08:44] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[09:31] | – She looks so beautiful! – She is. | -她看着真美 -是啊 |
[09:34] | So gorgeous! | 太美了 |
[09:48] | How cool is that cake, right? It’s, like, crazy. | 那蛋糕好酷 真不可思议 |
[09:54] | Not–not crazy weird, just–it’s just a cake. | 不是不可思议地怪 就是个蛋糕而已 |
[09:59] | And not–not weird at all. | 完全不怪 |
[10:06] | It’s actually– | 实际上 |
[10:07] | it would be the same cake at, like, a white we– | 在白人婚礼上 |
[10:11] | a white’s wedding as well. | 也会是同样的蛋糕 |
[10:20] | It’s this way. Follow me. | 这边 跟我来 |
[10:22] | Oh, you guys. Will you help me with my dress? | 你们在这儿啊 能帮我托下婚纱吗 |
[10:24] | – Oh, yeah! – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[10:34] | Oh my God. Thank you. | 我的天 谢谢 |
[10:35] | I haven’t peed since I was an unmarried woman. | 从我未婚起 我就没尿过了 |
[10:38] | So is this the happiest day of your entire life? | 这是你生命里最快乐的一天吗 |
[10:40] | Because I know it’s the happiest day of my mum’s entire life. | 因为我知道这是我妈生命里最快乐的一天 |
[10:43] | You know, I never would’ve thought it would be this good, | 我从来没想过会这么棒 |
[10:44] | but it is the happiest day of my life. | 但这确实是我生命里最快乐的一天 |
[10:46] | Aw, that’s so nice. | 真好 |
[10:48] | I wish I could be good like you. | 我真希望我能有你这么好 |
[10:49] | It’d make things like this so much easier. | 那样事情就会轻松多了 |
[10:51] | Ugh. I hate that they compare us. | 我讨厌他们比较我们 |
[10:53] | You know, I’m just a freak | 我就是一个 |
[10:55] | whose life goals just happen to be what my parents want. | 人生目标刚好跟我父母想要的一致的怪胎 |
[10:57] | – Fuck off. – Okay, can you let me | -滚 -你能让我 |
[11:00] | reach past your pussy and get some toilet paper? | 绕过你的阴道 拿点卫生纸吗 |
[11:02] | Of course. Yes. | 当然 |
[11:03] | Seriously. And it’s not fair that when our family left Lagos, | 真的 我们家族离开拉各斯的时候 |
[11:06] | yours moved to London and mine moved here? | 你们家搬去伦敦 而我们搬到这儿 这不公平 |
[11:08] | I could have been fuckin’ British. | 我本可以做英国人的 |
[11:10] | Instead, I’m from fuck-turd Oregon. | 而我却是该死的俄勒冈人 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’m absolutely perfect. Tell that to my mother. | 我完美极了 跟我妈说去 |
[11:15] | Okay, Fran. | 好了 弗兰 |
[11:16] | Stop it. Stop it. I’m serious. | 打住 打住 我是认真的 |
[11:19] | You’re the coolest person in this family, | 你是这个家里最酷的人 |
[11:20] | and you know that. So stop playin’. | 你知道的 所以别逗了 |
[11:23] | Yeah, Fran, you should just talk to your mom, you know? | 是啊 弗兰 你该跟你妈谈谈 |
[11:26] | You don’t want it to get bigger. | 你可不想要矛盾变得更大 |
[11:28] | Okay, so, should we go back to my wedding now? | 好 我们该返回我的婚礼了吗 |
[11:31] | Yes, you beautiful virgin bride. | 是的 漂亮的处女新娘 |
[11:35] | Okay. Ha, ha! | 好吧 哈哈 |
[11:37] | Yes, virgin. | 是的 处女 |
[11:41] | 拉马尔 想抽烟吗 | |
[11:45] | Um, you guys go ahead. I’ll be there in a minute, okay? | 你们先去 我马上来 |
[11:55] | – Hi. – Hey. S’up? | -嗨 -好啊 |
[12:10] | I kind of feel like I’m 14. | 我感觉我现在只有14岁 |
[12:12] | Like hiding behind the school assembly right now. | 躲在校会后面 |
[12:15] | Come on. | 得了 |
[12:16] | You never ditched a school assembly in your life. | 你这辈子从没逃过校会 |
[12:20] | Yeah, but only because I was in them doing skits | 是啊 但只是因为我在里面演滑稽短剧 |
[12:23] | about how drinking was bad. | 关于酗酒有多糟 |
[12:26] | Although, skipping them was kind of my, like, sick fantasy. | 不过逃会算是我的变态幻想 |
[12:39] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | I want to. | 我想 |
[12:45] | Like, I really want to, | 我真的想 |
[12:47] | but…I’m in a relationship. | 但是我处于一段感情中 |
[12:51] | And it’s kind of a serious one. | 而且是很认真的那种 |
[12:54] | I get it. It’s totally fine. | 我懂 没关系 |
[13:01] | I’m just glad that you ditched the guy | 我只是很高兴你抛弃了那个 |
[13:03] | that was treating you like trash. | 把你当垃圾一样对待的家伙 |
[13:07] | Yeah, well, it is that guy. | 嗯 就是那个人 |
[13:10] | It’s the sa–it’s the same guy. | 是同一个人 |
[13:13] | What? That piece of shit? | 什么 那个王八蛋 |
[13:16] | But he–he’s really different now. | 但他现在变了 |
[13:19] | As long as you’re happy. | 你开心就好 |
[13:22] | I just think you deserve more. | 我只是觉得你值得更好的 |
[13:26] | Okay, but I am happy. | 但我确实开心 |
[13:30] | And he and I-we’re actually in love, | 他和我 我们彼此相爱 |
[13:33] | so I actually think that’s enough. | 我觉得这就够了 |
[13:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:03] | Mum? | 妈 |
[14:06] | Frances. | 弗朗西丝 |
[14:08] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[14:19] | Look, I don’t want this to fester between us, okay? | 听着 我不希望我们的关系恶化 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 抱歉 我不是有意伤害你的 |
[14:24] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[14:27] | I should never have said anything about law school. | 我就不该说什么法学院的 |
[14:31] | And don’t listen to your Aunt Iyawa. | 别听你伊雅瓦姨妈的话 |
[14:33] | It wasn’t easy for your dad and me | 你跟我们说你是同性恋的时候 |
[14:35] | when you told us you were gay, | 我和你爸并不好受 |
[14:38] | and we’re still trying to understand, | 我们仍然在试图理解 |
[14:39] | but we want you to be happy. | 但我们希望你能幸福 |
[14:46] | I know you don’t think like she does. | 我知道你跟她的思维不一样 |
[14:48] | But I need you to know that what I do with my life | 但我需要你知道我在生活里做什么 |
[14:51] | is not to make things harder for you. | 不是为了让你更艰难 |
[14:53] | Yes, | 是的 |
[14:54] | but sometimes it feels like you do things just to be rebellious. | 但有时感觉你做事情是为了反叛 |
[14:58] | Maybe when I was younger, | 也许年轻的时候是这样 |
[14:59] | but now, I do what I do because it’s what I want. | 但现在 我选择做的事是因为那是我想要的 |
[15:02] | I know. You’ve always been unafraid, | 我知道 你一向无所畏惧 |
[15:05] | which is why we thought you were leaving | 所以我们以为你离开 |
[15:08] | so that you could achieve something unbelievable in your career. | 是为了在你的事业里干出一番成就 |
[15:12] | But mum, I’m not a lawyer on purpose. | 但是妈 我是有意不当律师的 |
[15:14] | Doing hair gives me freedom. I’m my own boss. | 理发给我自由 我是自己的老板 |
[15:17] | That’s pretty unbelievable, I think. | 我觉得这很不可思议 |
[15:19] | Yes, that’s true. | 没错 |
[15:23] | But what is hard for me is | 但我难以理解的是 |
[15:27] | we thought you came here | 我们以为你到这来 |
[15:30] | to do something you can’t do back home. | 是为了做你在家乡做不了的事 |
[15:33] | You can do hair in London. But you want to be here. | 你可以在伦敦理发 但你想来这里 |
[15:38] | Away from us. | 离开我们 |
[15:43] | At first, yes, | 一开始是的 |
[15:46] | I thought it was to get away, | 我以为我是为了逃离 |
[15:47] | because there were so many expectations | 因为你们对我有很多期待 |
[15:49] | that I knew that I would never fill. | 我知道我永远也满足不了 |
[15:51] | But then I went away for school, | 但然后我离开去上学 |
[15:53] | and I found a life that fits me. | 我找到了适合我的生活 |
[15:55] | It just happens to be far away. | 只是刚好离家很远 |
[15:58] | But you and dad will always be my first home. | 但你和爸爸会永远是我的首要家庭 |
[16:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:04] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[16:07] | You’re not like anyone else. | 你跟其他人不一样 |
[16:11] | You will always be the baby standing in the toilet. | 你会永远是那个站在马桶里的宝宝 |
[17:07] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[17:10] | Fran, can you move over a little? | 弗兰 你能挪过去一点吗 |
[17:12] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[17:13] | That’s how I got my first ever black eye. All right? | 我第一只熊猫眼就是那样来的 好吗 |
[17:16] | I mean, she won’t even move. | 她一动也不动 |
[17:19] | It’s like she’s stronger when she’s sleeping. | 好像她睡觉的时候更加强壮了 |
[17:22] | Do you know what? Just take my bed. | 这样吧 你去睡我的床 |
[17:25] | I can sleep on the floor. | 我睡地板 |
[17:27] | No. | 不 |
[17:28] | No, you can’t sleep on the floor. | 不 你不能睡地板 |
[17:33] | We’re adults. We can share a bed. | 我们是成年人 我们可以睡一张床 |
[17:38] | Yeah. We can. | 嗯 是的 |
[17:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:34] | Yeah, good night. Um… | 晚安 |
[18:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:57] | It was so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[19:00] | Come on, sis. Don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 姐姐 别哭 别哭 |
[19:02] | Aww. You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[19:08] | Here, take this with you. | 来 把这个带上 |
[19:11] | Put a paper towel on top if you microwave it. | 如果放进微波炉的话 在上面盖一张厚纸巾 |
[19:14] | It keeps it moist. | 能保持湿润 |
[19:16] | So, Annie. | 安妮 |
[19:19] | I heard you and Lamar slept butt to butt last night. | 我听说你和拉马尔昨晚挨着睡了 |
[19:24] | – Really, Fran? – I didn’t tell him, I swear. | -不是吧 弗兰 -我没跟他说 我发誓 |
[19:27] | Bye, Annie. | 再见 安妮 |
[19:29] | – Why are you so nervous? – Okay, bye. | -你为什么这么紧张 -拜拜 |
[19:32] | Frances. | 弗朗西丝 |
[19:33] | – Go. – Come on. Man. | -快走 -拜托 |
[19:35] | Don’t waste time. | 别浪费时间 |
[19:38] | You must be exhausted. | 你一定累了吧 |
[19:41] | Actually, I feel good. | 实际上 我感觉很棒 |
[19:42] | Even kind of special in my own dumb way. | 甚至有点特别 虽然傻傻的 |
[19:44] | But I’m so ready to go home. | 但我准备好回家了 |
[19:46] | Well, hold on. You’re not totally ready. | 等下 你还没完全准备好 |
[19:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:55] | You look so stupid. | 你看着好弱智 |
[19:57] | I actually look incredible. | 我看上去帅呆了 |
[19:59] | Although I do feel like dine ’em straight into 69 ’em– | 尽管我想从吃饭直接转入互口 |
[20:03] | – that’s a rough transition, okay? – Oh, yeah. | -这是个艰难的过渡 好吗 -嗯 |
[20:05] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[20:10] | – Now you’re ready to go home. – Yeah. | -现在你做好准备回家了 -嗯 |