时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Thank you so much for driving me today. | 谢谢你今天开车送我 |
[00:12] | I’m like so nervous, I ca– | 我好紧张 我… |
[00:14] | can’t stop burping, you know? | 止不住地打嗝 |
[00:16] | Annie, it’s okay. | 安妮 没事的 |
[00:18] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:19] | Do you wanna just skip it? | 你想翘掉吗 |
[00:21] | What? | 什么 |
[00:22] | So you don’t feel nervous anymore. | 这样你就不用紧张了 |
[00:24] | I mean, we could go fuck in the woods, | 我们可以去林子里做爱 |
[00:26] | and it’s a perfect plan. | 这是个很好的计划 |
[00:27] | You know this is fucking big for me. | 你知道这对我很重要 |
[00:30] | – This is WAHAM. – Right. | -这可是WAHAM -嗯 |
[00:33] | But you keep saying that, | 你一直说这个 |
[00:35] | and I’m not sure I know what it means. | 我不确定我知道它的意思 |
[00:37] | – What’s that again? – The WAHAM conference. | -你再说下呢 -WAHAM大会 |
[00:39] | Women Are Having A Moment. | 女性是潮流 |
[00:44] | It–it’s “female business empowerment conference | 这是”支持商界女性的 |
[00:46] | to empower women in business.” | 女性企业力量大会” |
[00:48] | And I finally don’t have to cover municipal zoning or whatever, | 我终于不用报道市政分区了 |
[00:51] | so I mean this is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I get that. | 我知道 |
[00:56] | I just wish we could hang out all day | 我只是希望我们能相聚一整天 |
[00:58] | like we used to when we both didn’t have jobs. | 就像以前那样 在我们都没工作的时候 |
[01:02] | – I miss you. – Yeah, well I miss you, too, | -我想你 -我也想你 |
[01:04] | but you know what could be another hot option? | 但你知道还有个性感选择是什么吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[01:09] | We could both have jobs. | 我们都拥有工作 |
[01:13] | You’re saying I should get a job. | 你是说我该找份工作 |
[01:15] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[01:16] | Um, no, you’re right. | 你说的是 |
[01:18] | I’ll see what I can figure out. | 我会尽量去找找 |
[01:19] | Fuck, that was the turn! | 靠 开过转弯的地方了 |
[01:21] | Wait, that was the turn? | 应该在那转弯吗 |
[01:22] | – Yes! – Oh, shit, I’m sorry. | -是的 -靠 抱歉 |
[01:31] | At WAHAM, we empower women to succeed in business. | 在WAHAM 我们支持女性在商界里成功 |
[01:35] | Every single vendor you see here today | 你今天看到的每个卖家 |
[01:37] | has used the WAHAM Steps to Success | 都使用过WAHAM成功之路 |
[01:40] | to make their lady boss dreams come true. | 实现她们的女老板之梦 |
[01:44] | I was the youngest female CEO of a Fortune 500 company. | 我是一家500强公司最年轻的女首席执行官 |
[01:49] | Women are having a moment. This is WAHAM. | 女性是潮流 这是WAHAM |
[01:54] | Thank you to our corporate sponsors. | 谢谢我们的赞助商 |
[01:56] | Press kit, goody bag. Have a great WAHAM. | 新闻包 礼品袋 祝你在WAHAM愉快 |
[01:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:00] | Hi, I’m Annie Easton from “The Thorn.” | 你好 我是《荆棘周刊》的安妮·伊斯顿 |
[02:02] | Um, I’m a little bit late, uh, | 我迟到了一会儿 |
[02:04] | ’cause my boyfriend missed the exit, | 因为我男友错过了出口 |
[02:06] | but we don’t need to get into the whole ordeal of it, | 但我们不需要听我诉苦 |
[02:09] | and you don’t care so. | 你也不在乎 |
[02:11] | Here are your credentials, | 这是你的证件 |
[02:13] | and you missed your interview slot with Justine, | 你错过了采访贾斯汀的时间 |
[02:15] | but you can catch her keynote at 3:00. | 但你可以赶上她3点的演讲 |
[02:17] | Oh, I’m sorry, did you say I missed the interview slot? | 抱歉 你是说我错过了采访时间吗 |
[02:21] | Yeah, it was a ten-minute slot. | 是的 就10分钟 |
[02:23] | Um, is there any way I could even just get, | 有没有办法我可以 |
[02:26] | like, one minute with Justine? | 跟贾斯汀谈个一分钟 |
[02:28] | Because, really, there’s no article unless I talk to her, | 因为采访不到她就没法写文 |
[02:31] | so I don’t have anything to write about. | 我就没内容可写 |
[02:33] | There’s nothing that I can do. I’m sorry. | 我也无能为力 抱歉 |
[02:36] | I don’t mind squeezing her in. | 我不介意给她挤出时间 |
[02:38] | Oh, it’s you! | 是你 |
[02:40] | Yes, yes, of course! | 当然了 |
[02:43] | Um, do–do we have time? | 我们有时间吗 |
[02:44] | Uh, five minutes. | 5分钟 |
[02:46] | – Or, like two minutes, we do. – Okay, we’ll take it. | -或者两分钟 -好 也行 |
[02:48] | We’ll take what we have. | 有几分钟算几分钟 |
[02:49] | – Okay, let’s do it, come on! – Cool. | -那我们就走吧 -好啊 来吧 |
[02:52] | So where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[02:54] | Oh, I-I’m from here. I’m from Portland. | 我是本地人 我来自波特兰 |
[02:56] | If we’re gonna go, let’s go. | 快点啊 |
[02:57] | You literally saved me back there. I honestly felt ill. | 你刚才救了我一命 我差点难受死 |
[03:02] | Oh, my gosh, well, if a few minutes of my time can help you, | 天 如果我的几分钟能帮到你的话 |
[03:04] | we gotta do it. | 我当然要帮你了 |
[03:06] | Plus, I love your blouse so I was already on board. | 而且 我喜欢你的衬衫 看到后我就决定要帮你了 |
[03:08] | Oh, well, thank you. Yeah, um– | 谢谢 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I found this designer online, | 我在网上发现的这个设计师 |
[03:13] | ’cause it’s always, I don’t know, | 因为总是 |
[03:14] | it’s such a hunt to find cool clothes for fat women. | 作为胖女人要找好看的衣服真的好难 |
[03:17] | Wow, I love how you say “fat.” | 我喜欢你说”胖”这个词 |
[03:22] | I don’t know that I would say…that. | 我不确定我会这么说 |
[03:24] | Oh, I mean, yeah, I don’t mind saying it. | 我不介意 |
[03:27] | I’m fat. It’s just true, you know? | 我是胖子 这是事实 |
[03:30] | I’m not afraid of it, it’s just a descriptor so. | 我不怕 就是个描述信息而已 |
[03:33] | That is so powerful. | 这太强大了 |
[03:35] | I–I love that. | 我喜欢 |
[03:37] | – Oh, well, thank you. – Last question. | -谢谢 -最后一个问题 |
[03:39] | Oh, oh, I actually haven’t asked any questions yet. | 我还没问任何问题呢 |
[03:42] | Oh, okay, so then your first question will be your last question. | 那你的第一个问题就是最后一个问题 |
[03:48] | Okay, um, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:50] | So I was surprised to see that tickets to this event | 我很震惊看到这个活动的门票价格 |
[03:53] | start at $300, and… | 起价为300 |
[03:57] | I know that part of WAHAM’s mission statement | 我知道WAHAM的宗旨之一 |
[04:00] | is lifting up every woman, but | 就是支持所有女性 但是 |
[04:03] | can you really do that | 如果价格这么不亲民 |
[04:04] | if the price point is so inaccessible? | 你们还能做到吗 |
[04:09] | Um, so I’ve thought about this quite a bit, | 我想过这问题很多次 |
[04:11] | and we offer sponsorships for low-income women, | 我们为低收入女性提供赞助 |
[04:15] | so they can attend free of charge. | 这样她们就能免费参与 |
[04:17] | – Got it. – So we’ve kind of already | -明白 -所以我们已经 |
[04:18] | got that all figured out, | 针对这方面问题采取措施了 |
[04:20] | so I have to go, but, um, thank you for coming. | 我得走了 不过谢谢你过来 |
[04:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:24] | Can I get a little bag of apricots? | 能给我一袋杏子吗 |
[04:25] | – Yup, sure do. – Thank you so much. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | – Mmm, great. – Thanks, Annie. | -客气 -谢了 安妮 |
[04:28] | Oh, um, would there be any way that I could possibly, | 有没有办法能让我 |
[04:31] | I don’t know, meet with one of the low-income women | 采访到被赞助的 |
[04:33] | who was sponsored? | 女性之一 |
[04:34] | Ugh, it’s such a bummer, actually. | 很遗憾 |
[04:36] | She couldn’t make it ’cause she couldn’t get off work. | 她来不了 因为她工作无法脱身 |
[04:38] | But enjoy the day. That badge gets you a water. | 你好好玩吧 这个徽章可以领到一瓶水 |
[04:40] | – Selfies! – All right, beautiful ladies, | -自拍 -好了 美女们 |
[04:42] | thank you so much, that’s it. We’re gonna go. | 非常感谢 我们要走了 |
[04:52] | Ooh, those are guns. | 那些是枪 |
[04:56] | Attention attendees. | 与会者请注意 |
[04:58] | the panel “How to Have it All and More” | “如何拥有一切”讨论会 |
[05:01] | starts in ten minutes. | 将在10分钟后开始 |
[05:03] | – Hey, there. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[05:05] | Like what you see? | 喜欢这些吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah, yeah, these are like, uh, little sculptures. | 嗯 这些就像是小雕塑 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:12] | I always felt that there was something | 我一直觉得 |
[05:13] | about mass market sex toys that was gross and embarrassing. | 大众市场性玩具很恶心 尴尬 |
[05:18] | Then I created my own dream vibrators that are beautiful | 于是我创造了自己的梦想震动棒 好看 |
[05:21] | and powerful. | 又强大 |
[05:23] | Yeah, yeah. And they’re $150? | 是啊 150块 |
[05:27] | You’re worth it. | 你值得拥有 |
[05:29] | Orgasms are self-care. | 高潮是自我护理 |
[05:31] | I mean, do you want to cum? | 你想要射吗 |
[05:33] | Or do you want to arrive? | 还是想要到达 |
[05:36] | Probably both. | 也许都想 |
[05:38] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[05:40] | These conferences are almost exclusively | 这些大会几乎是我和客户 |
[05:43] | how I connect with the clientele. | 建立联系的唯一平台了 |
[05:45] | It’s helped us grow in an exponential way. | 极大地帮助我们发展 |
[05:48] | And these women, they’re so supportive. | 这些女性 她们都很支持 |
[05:50] | Wow, and so, what exactly is your business? | 所以你是做什么的 |
[05:53] | Oh, makeup for your legs. | 腿部化妆品 |
[05:56] | Like to cover the gross skin on your legs. | 就是遮盖腿上恶心的皮肤 |
[05:59] | And so is that a big problem for most women? | 这对大多数女性来说是个问题吗 |
[06:02] | Yeah. Maybe the biggest. | 是啊 或许是最大的 |
[06:04] | I mean, for years I was suffering from, like, disgusting leg skin. | 我忍受了多年的恶心腿部皮肤 |
[06:09] | Yeah, and so then, do people use this every day? | 那么 人们是每天都用吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, once it’s part of your routine, it’s totally easy. | 是的 一旦成为你的例行习惯 就很简单了 |
[06:14] | You just have to wait 30 minutes after application | 抹上后只需要等待30分钟 |
[06:16] | to put your pants on. | 就可以穿上裤子 |
[06:18] | Wow, and so, why would you put makeup on | 为什么抹了化妆品后 |
[06:21] | and then put pants on? | 还要穿裤子 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause no one will see it. | 没人会看到 |
[06:24] | Yeah, but you’ll have the confidence | 是 但你会拥有 |
[06:26] | of a woman whose disgusting leg skin is covered up. | 恶心腿部皮肤被遮住的女人的自信 |
[06:29] | Honestly, it’s so much fun. | 老实说 超有趣的 |
[06:32] | I think you should try it. | 我觉得你该试试 |
[06:34] | – May I? – Oh, wow, sure. | -可以给你抹吗 -当然 |
[06:39] | That’s good. | 感觉不错 |
[06:41] | Yeah, your legs are taking the makeup beautifully. | 你的腿抹了化妆品后都变美了 |
[06:44] | I’m gonna do your feet too. Okay? | 我现在给你抹脚 好吗 |
[06:47] | Spread those toes. | 脚趾张开 |
[06:58] | Fuck. Chub rub. | 靠 大腿擦伤 |
[07:01] | Hey, WAHAM! Go tag the business queen in your life | WAHAM 艾特你生活里的商业女王 |
[07:03] | using the hashtag “biz queen” | 使用话题标签”女商王” |
[07:05] | – to enter to win a free collagen water. – Oh, my God. | -将有机会赢得一瓶免费的胶原蛋白水 -我的天 |
[07:07] | Studies show that at any given moment | 研究显示在任何时刻 |
[07:09] | 43% to 87% of women are holding back tears. | 43%到87%的女性都在忍住眼泪 |
[07:12] | Which is the bathroom? | 哪个是厕所 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:30] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[07:31] | Uh, are you okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[07:33] | Oh, uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it’s just–it’s chub rub, | 只是 大腿擦伤 |
[07:38] | you know? | 懂吧 |
[07:39] | And I was in such a rush this morning | 我今早走得很急 |
[07:41] | I forgot to put on my shorts. | 忘了穿短裤了 |
[07:42] | Ugh, chub rub, that’s the worst. | 大腿擦伤 最恼人了 |
[07:45] | Ugh. Let me see if I have anything. | 我看看我有没有什么东西能帮你 |
[07:48] | Ah, okay! I got a bunch of Band-Aids. | 找到了 我有创可贴 |
[07:50] | Oh, I will take it. Thank you. | 那我要了 谢谢 |
[07:53] | That happened to me once at Disneyland. | 我有次去迪士尼乐园也遭遇过 |
[07:54] | I started crying in the line for Space Mountain. | 我在太空山排队的时候开始哭 |
[07:56] | My kids were so freaked out. | 我的孩子们都吓坏了 |
[07:58] | Mulan asked if I was okay! | 木兰问我有没有事 |
[08:00] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:01] | Yeah, I feel like with the leg makeup | 我感觉 抹了腿部化妆品后 |
[08:04] | and the burning thighs, | 加上大腿灼烧 |
[08:05] | I may need to get the hell outta here. | 我也许得离开了 |
[08:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:08] | Do you not like WAHAM? | 你不喜欢WAHAM吗 |
[08:10] | Oh, I mean, it’s really impressive, | 这里真的让人叫绝 |
[08:13] | and it’s–it’s so big, um, | 很大 |
[08:15] | I just–I’m not sure that I, like, “get it,” you know? | 我只是不确定这里到底是在干什么 |
[08:18] | Connie’s been to 11. | 康妮已经参加过11次了 |
[08:20] | Oh. Why? | 为什么 |
[08:22] | I mean it might sound silly, but where I grew up, you know, | 说来可能有点傻 我成长的地方 |
[08:26] | girl power and feminism | 女孩力量 女权 |
[08:28] | and that stuff weren’t such a big thing, you know? | 这之类的东西都没什么影响力 |
[08:31] | I just didn’t know much about it. | 我对此没什么了解 |
[08:33] | Honestly, same for me. | 老实说 我也一样 |
[08:34] | Plus, I love to network and engage. | 再说 我喜欢社交和交流 |
[08:37] | Okay, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:39] | Networking and engaging is just a lie we tell our husbands | 社交和交流就是我们说给我们老公的谎言 |
[08:43] | so we can come hang out with our friends. | 这样我们就可以和朋友一起玩了 |
[08:45] | Okay, well, that makes sense. That makes sense. | 有道理 有道理 |
[08:49] | – Thanks for the Band-Aids. – Of course. | -谢谢你的创可贴 -不客气 |
[08:51] | Oh, my God, did I tell you about my son’s therapist? | 天 我有跟你说我儿子的心理医生吗 |
[08:52] | The one with the big juicy ass? | 那个臀部很大的吗 |
[08:54] | I’m gonna tell you again. | 我再跟你说一次 |
[09:10] | What’s up, baby! | 好啊 |
[09:12] | Hey, you guys! | 你们好 |
[09:13] | – Dude, remember? – Oh, the Casio! | -记得吗 -卡西欧 |
[09:16] | Yes! | 是的 |
[09:19] | Come on, man, move it. | 把车开走 |
[09:21] | Go fuck yourself. Come on, go. | 操你妈 快滚 |
[09:24] | All right, everybody has to keep the economy moving. Let’s go. | 人人都得让经济维持运转 快点 |
[09:28] | Hey, take it easy! | 淡定 |
[09:30] | We’re having a meeting. We’re buddies. | 我们在开会 我们是哥们 |
[09:32] | Sorry you have to go to work. | 抱歉你得去上班 |
[09:36] | – Yeah! – Yeah, baby! | -是啊 -爽 |
[09:38] | – Where you going? – What? | -你们去哪 -什么 |
[09:39] | – Smoke cigarette at the mall! – Yeah. | -去商场抽烟 -是的 |
[09:41] | That sounds cool! | 听上去很酷 |
[09:43] | Yeah, Ryan, dude. We will see you again! | 瑞恩 我们还会再见到你的 |
[09:46] | Yes, yes, you will. | 是的 你们会的 |
[09:49] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[09:54] | Fuck yeah. | 太棒了 |
[10:00] | Here’s your free t-shirt. | 这是你的免费T恤 |
[10:02] | Please put it on before the keynote begins. | 请在演讲开始前船上 |
[10:04] | Oh, uh, well, this won’t fit me. | 这个我穿不上 |
[10:06] | – It’s a small. – Oh, sure it will. | -是小号的 -当然能穿上 |
[10:09] | Do you maybe have, like, a double XL, or– | 你有特大号的吗 |
[10:11] | No, but we do have a generous medium. | 没有 但我们有宽大的中号 |
[10:16] | They are huge. | 非常大 |
[10:17] | It’s like a dress on me. | 穿上就像裙子一样 |
[10:21] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:24] | What up, what up, WAHAM? | 大家好啊 WAHAM |
[10:28] | Let’s get everybody up! Get up, yeah! | 大家站起来 |
[10:32] | Everyone up out of your chair! | 所有人都站起来 |
[10:34] | Okay, seriously, everyone does have to get up. | 认真的 大家都得站起来 |
[10:37] | All right, because Justine’s not gonna come out | 因为除非大家都穿着这T恤站起来 |
[10:39] | until we’re all up with those t-shirts on. | 贾斯汀是不会出来的 |
[10:41] | All right, and we are participating actively. We’re smiling. | 我们都在积极参与 我们在微笑 |
[10:44] | Here we go. Give it up for Justine Kylie! | 来了 掌声有请贾斯汀·凯利 |
[10:56] | This is our moment! This is WAHAM! | 这是我们的时刻 这是WAHAM |
[11:03] | Please sit down. | 请坐 |
[11:06] | With every book, every seminar, | 你读的每本书 参加的每个研讨会 |
[11:09] | every connection you make here, | 你在这里建立的每个联系 |
[11:11] | we are turning the boardroom into the broad room. | 我们都在把会议室变为女性室 |
[11:19] | Now, I remember being the only young woman at my company, | 我记得我是我们公司里唯一的年轻女性 |
[11:24] | and I remember the moment they hired another female executive, | 我记得他们聘用了另外一个女行政主管的时候 |
[11:29] | and a man said to me, | 一个男人对我说 |
[11:31] | “Looks like you finally got some competition.” | 看样子你终于有竞争对手了 |
[11:35] | And compete with her I did… | 于是我和她竞争 |
[11:38] | Till I got her fired. | 直到我让她被解雇 |
[11:40] | Now guess what? | 猜猜怎么着 |
[11:42] | That woman that I got fired is here today. | 那个被解雇的女人今天来了 |
[11:45] | Give it up for Rebecca! | 掌声欢迎瑞贝卡 |
[11:54] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[11:57] | You look so incredible. How do you do it? | 你看上去气色很好 你怎么做到的 |
[12:02] | Well, I wake up at 4:00 a.m., | 我4点起床 |
[12:04] | I run five miles a day, | 每天跑5英里 |
[12:06] | and I haven’t touched bread in 20 years. | 我已经20年没碰过面包了 |
[12:11] | Except on 9/11 ’cause I really needed it. | 除了911那天 因为我当时真的需要 |
[12:15] | Okay, who’s next? | 下一位 |
[12:16] | Hi, Justine. I’m Connie. | 你好 贾斯汀 我是康妮 |
[12:19] | Oh, Connie girl, good to see you again. | 康妮 很高兴又见到你 |
[12:21] | Thank you, um, | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | I quit business school when I had my daughter, | 我生了女儿后就从商学院退学了 |
[12:27] | and I love being a stay at home mom, | 我喜欢做全职主妇 |
[12:31] | but when my husband got laid off, | 但当我丈夫下岗的时候 |
[12:34] | I had to figure out a way to provide, | 我得想办法养家糊口 |
[12:37] | you know, not just for my daughter… | 不只是为我女儿 |
[12:43] | But for myself. | 还为我自己 |
[12:46] | I… | 我 |
[12:48] | I needed something more. | 我需要更多的经济来源 |
[12:50] | So… | 于是 |
[12:52] | I started a stationary company out of my garage, | 我在我家车库里创立了文具公司 |
[12:58] | but most importantly, coming to these events | 但最重要的是 来参加这些活动 |
[13:01] | have given me some of my best friendships. | 让我收获了一些最好的友谊 |
[13:05] | Women who’ve seen me through all of it, | 见证了我这一路走来的女性 |
[13:07] | so, I just wanted to say thank you and thank you. | 所以我只想说谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[13:11] | – Sorry. – No, no, thank you. | -抱歉 -不不 谢谢你才是 |
[13:15] | Let’s give it up for Connie, everybody. | 大家把掌声送给康妮 |
[13:20] | All right, everybody! Up, up, up! | 大家都站起来 |
[13:24] | Work it, like Sandra over there | 行动起来 就像桑德拉一样 |
[13:26] | who’s here making hats for breast cancer patients. | 她给乳腺癌病人做帽子 |
[13:29] | Yes, you go, hat goddess! | 好样的 帽子女神 |
[13:32] | All right, dance that feeling | 跳起来 |
[13:34] | when you smash the glass ceiling! | 就像你打破职场里无形顶障时一样 |
[13:39] | Yes, yes, yes. Okay. | 很好 非常好 |
[13:41] | Everybody be your damn self like Annie over here! | 大家都要做自己 就像安妮一样 |
[13:46] | Who looks amazing | 她看上去美极了 |
[13:47] | even though it’s hard to find clothes in her size. | 尽管很难找到合身的衣服 |
[13:49] | Work it, fat bitch! | 行动起来 胖婊子 |
[13:52] | Whoo, yes! | 棒 |
[13:57] | Are you sure you don’t want any of this stuff? | 你确定你不想要这些东西吗 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I stole it for you guys. | 嗯 我为你们偷来的 |
[14:01] | “Ashwagandha.” I think this cures cancer | “南非醉茄” 我觉得这个要么治疗癌症 |
[14:04] | or it makes your bush fall out, or something. | 要么让你的阴毛脱落 |
[14:06] | Oh, shit, I want that, | 我想要那个 |
[14:07] | either for my grandmother or my girlfriend. | 要么给我外婆要么给我女友 |
[14:09] | I mean, I hate all of this stuff, but I also want it. | 我讨厌这些东西 但我又很想要 |
[14:12] | Is that wrong? | 这有错吗 |
[14:13] | I mean there’s literally snake oil in here. | 这里面还有蛇油 |
[14:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:18] | Bonkers! | 邦邦 |
[14:19] | This thing’ll break your clit off. | 这玩意会震掉你的阴蒂 |
[14:22] | I think it’s made of real marble. | 我觉得是用真大理石做的 |
[14:23] | Yeah, so you can feel like | 是的 这样你就能感觉 |
[14:24] | you’re fucking the statue of David. | 你在操大卫雕像了 |
[14:26] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[14:28] | You don’t need to make fun of my research. | 你不用取笑我的研究 |
[14:30] | All right, I’m a journalist, | 我是新闻工作者 |
[14:31] | and Gabe wants this piece to be good. | 盖博希望这篇文章能写好 |
[14:33] | That’s why I have to write up this thing tonight, | 所以我今晚得写完 |
[14:35] | ’cause I have to go meet up with my mom | 因为明天我要去见我妈 |
[14:37] | for our big talk tomorrow. | 进行促膝长谈 |
[14:38] | Are you still pissed at her? | 你还在生她气吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[14:42] | But I’m just gonna try and level with her | 但我就打算和她坦诚相待 |
[14:44] | the way you did with your mom. | 就跟你和你妈妈那样 |
[14:45] | What happened with your mom? Did you get in a fight? | 你和你妈怎么了 吵架了吗 |
[14:47] | No, we just got to a breaking point | 没有 我们只是到了一个极限 |
[14:49] | where we had to be very real with each other, | 不得不跟彼此坦诚 |
[14:50] | but now we’re good. | 不过现在没事了 |
[14:52] | And she texts me, like, 200 times a day. | 她每天要给我发200条短信 |
[14:54] | Yeah, see, that’s where I’m trying to get with Vera. | 瞧 我希望我和薇拉之间也能像这样 |
[14:57] | You know what I mean? | 懂我意思吗 |
[14:59] | Maybe I’ll give her this to soften the blow. | 或许我会送她这个来缓和关系 |
[15:02] | Or this? | 或者这个 |
[15:03] | I think this is da winner. | 我觉得这个赢了 |
[15:05] | Ooh, I gotta knight your ass. | 我得把你封为爵士 |
[15:08] | You know, I put some of that snake oil on my crow’s feet, | 我在我的鱼尾纹上抹了些那个蛇油 |
[15:12] | and I think it’s actually making a difference. | 感觉有效果 |
[15:15] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | Um, Mom, could we talk? | 妈 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:20] | Sure, you know I love girl talk. | 当然 你知道我喜欢女生间的谈话 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:24] | Um, well, this isn’t easy, | 这不容易 |
[15:27] | but I just feel like I never really got any answers | 但我感觉我一直没弄明白 |
[15:30] | as to, like, why you went to Vancouver. | 你去温哥华的原因 |
[15:33] | Oh, please, there’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[15:35] | Yeah, I know you said that, | 我知道你这么说过 |
[15:37] | but I-I feel like obviously there is, right? | 但我感觉显然是有原因的 对吗 |
[15:41] | And, um, you know, I feel like before you left | 我感觉在你离开之前 |
[15:44] | we were, like, having some very real talks, | 我们有过一些深刻交谈 |
[15:45] | and it would be great if we could, like, do that again. | 要是我们能再次那么做就再好不过了 |
[15:48] | Well, I don’t know, honey. We talk all the time. | 我说不好 亲爱的 我们随时都在聊天 |
[15:51] | We’re talking right now! | 我们现在就在聊 |
[15:53] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:55] | But Mom, I’m serious. | 但是妈 我是认真的 |
[15:57] | Like, I want us to try | 我希望我们能试着 |
[15:58] | and be able to be honest with each other, you know? | 对彼此坦诚相待 |
[16:01] | – Is that Vera? – Oh, Margot! | -是薇拉吗 -玛格 |
[16:04] | Annie you remember our neighbor, Margot. | 安妮 你记得我们邻居玛格吧 |
[16:07] | Yeah, hi. | 嗯 你好 |
[16:08] | Margot, what happened to your neck? | 玛格 你脖子怎么了 |
[16:10] | Oh, well, you know my adult son Jeffery, | 你知道我成人儿子杰夫里 |
[16:13] | the one that’s a virgin. | 那个处男 |
[16:15] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:17] | – Yeah, um, he used to babysit me. – That’s right. | -他以前常常照看我 -没错 |
[16:20] | Well, Jeffery rammed me with his truck. | 杰夫里开车撞了我 |
[16:24] | Oh, he rammed you? | 他撞了你 |
[16:26] | Well, it was an accident, | 是意外 |
[16:27] | but he rammed me so hard I about popped my head off. | 但他撞得很猛 差点撞断我的头 |
[16:32] | You know, a poor guy like Jeff, | 杰夫那样的可怜家伙 |
[16:35] | he never had a girlfriend, he never had a dollar, | 从没有过女友 从没有过钱 |
[16:38] | and he rammed right into his mama. | 直接就撞上了他妈妈 |
[16:41] | Right into my rear end. | 撞到我尾部 |
[16:44] | My trunk is completely trashed. | 我的后备箱完全坏了 |
[16:48] | Well, what’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[16:51] | Annie told me a very funny joke right before you walked up. | 你进来前安妮给我讲了个特别好笑的笑话 |
[16:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:56] | Oh, well, tell me Annie. | 跟我说说 安妮 |
[16:58] | I could really use a laugh right now. | 我现在正需要笑一笑 |
[16:59] | I don’t–I can’t. | 我不 我讲不了 |
[17:01] | It’s–you gotta tell it, Mom. | 你来讲吧 妈 |
[17:04] | You–you got it. | 你来 |
[17:06] | What’s, uh, the last thing that you want to hear | 你给威利·纳尔逊口交后 |
[17:10] | after you’ve given Willie Nelson a blowjob? | 最不想听到的事是什么 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | “I’m not Willie Nelson.” | 我不是威利·纳尔逊 |
[17:22] | Oh, I guess I just don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[17:24] | Maybe Jeffery will. | 也许杰夫里能懂 |
[17:26] | See you soon, Vera. | 再见 薇拉 |
[17:29] | I think Jeffery will get it. | 我想杰夫里能懂 |
[17:34] | Oh, my God, where did that come from? | 天 这笑话是谁讲的 |
[17:37] | – Your Dad’s friend Ron. – Oh, no! | -你爸爸的朋友罗恩 -不 |
[17:41] | Oh, Annie, | 安妮 |
[17:42] | I don’t laugh with anyone like I laugh with you. | 我只有和你在一起才会这样大笑 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:47] | Okay, uh-uh-uh-uh-uh– | 慢点 |
[17:48] | so you’re firing me because I don’t like Andy? | 因为我不喜欢安迪你就解雇我 |
[17:51] | Nobody like Andy! | 没人喜欢安迪 |
[17:53] | You suck, dude! | 你逊毙了 哥们 |
[17:55] | Look, man, I’m firing you | 听着 我解雇你 |
[17:56] | because you sliced his tires, | 是一位你割破他的轮胎 |
[17:58] | and then you called him the “Anti-Christ.” | 然后叫他”反基督教徒” |
[17:59] | He is! | 他就是啊 |
[18:00] | Yeah, y-you think I don’t agree with you? | 你觉得我不同意你吗 |
[18:01] | You think I like Andy? | 你觉得我喜欢安迪吗 |
[18:03] | Come on, man. I’ve got kids. | 拜托 我有小孩 |
[18:05] | If you fire me, I’ll have to be with ’em all day. | 如果你解雇我 我就得整天陪着他们 |
[18:08] | That sucks, man, but look, he went to HR. | 那很不幸 但是他去了人事部 |
[18:10] | Okay? My hands are tied. T-there’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力 束手无策 |
[18:16] | Hey, come on, man. Are you all right? | 拜托 你没事吧 |
[18:18] | We were friends. Does that not matter to you? | 我们曾是朋友 这对你一点都不重要吗 |
[18:21] | It matters to me. I’m so– | 当然重要 我很… |
[18:25] | Keep your head up, dude. You don’t have to do that. | 抬起头来 你不必这样 |
[18:32] | Um, hey everyone. | 各位 |
[18:34] | Uh, I just wanted to take a moment to say | 我想花点时间说一下 |
[18:36] | that today is a very special day. | 今天是特别的一天 |
[18:38] | – It is officially, Amadi’s first firing, so– – Ruthie. | -阿马迪的首次解雇 -露西 |
[18:42] | Let’s–let’s– let’s give it up. | 掌声鼓励下 |
[18:44] | – ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ – Ruthie. | -祝你生日快乐 -露西 |
[18:49] | – ♪ Happy bir– – Hey, Amadi. | -祝你 -阿马迪 |
[18:52] | You got any advice on how to fire somebody | 关于怎么在解雇人的同时不感到内疚 |
[18:53] | without feeling like shit? | 有什么建议吗 |
[18:55] | Oh, that’s tough, ’cause I really enjoy that. | 这有点难 因为我很享受那过程 |
[18:56] | Could you do me a favor? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:58] | Could you tell Annie that her article is boring and soulless? | 你能告诉安妮她的文章无聊又无魂吗 |
[19:02] | No, that’s creative. That’s your department. | 不 那是创意部的 你的部门 |
[19:04] | What? Fuck you. I said it was a favor. | 什么 去你的 我说了是帮忙 |
[19:06] | – All right, easy. – God. | -淡定 -天 |
[19:08] | All right, send her in when she gets here. | 好吧 她到了后叫她来我办公室 |
[19:10] | Yeah. God damn. | 好 我去 |
[19:14] | ♪ Feliz Navidad to you ♪ | 圣诞快乐 |
[19:22] | I mean, Annie, | 安妮 |
[19:23] | clearly, what you wrote sucks. | 显然 你写的东西很烂 |
[19:26] | It’s terrible. It’s boring. | 太糟了 无聊死 |
[19:28] | Well, you’re the one who told me not to editorialize. | 是你叫我别发表社论的 |
[19:31] | You wrote the word “She-E-O” without irony or commentary. | 你写了”她执行官”这词 不带任何讽刺或注释 |
[19:34] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[19:36] | What do you really feel about this Woman Moment thing? | 你对这个女性潮流活动到底是什么看法 |
[19:40] | – You, Annie. – I don’t know. | -你 安妮 -我不知道 |
[19:43] | It was, um… | 就 |
[19:45] | Inspiring, I guess? | 鼓舞人心吧 |
[19:47] | – And demented. – “Demented, I guess?” | -以及发狂 -发狂 |
[19:50] | What’ve you been hanging out in the Clackamas Town Center? | 你是去了克拉克马斯镇中心吗 |
[19:52] | What’s with this jargon? | 这些胡言乱语是怎么回事 |
[19:54] | I–it just–it made me think that there’s a reason | 这让我思考 |
[19:58] | that men don’t need to be, like, | 男人不需要 |
[19:59] | constantly told that they’re powerful. | 一直被告知他们强大是有原因的 |
[20:01] | – It’s because they’re in power. – Okay, and with women? | -因为他们本身就有权力 -那女人呢 |
[20:05] | And women, I mean, we’re, like, | 女人 我们 |
[20:08] | screaming in huge pink letters that we’re powerful | 用巨大的粉色字母嘶吼我们强大 |
[20:11] | just to try and convince ourselves, you know? | 就为了说服我们自己 |
[20:13] | And–and all the statistics that they gave | 她们给出的所有统计数据 |
[20:16] | about how bad things are for women, | 女性怎么怎么不容易 |
[20:19] | it’s, like, it’s a thousand times worse | 如果你是个负担不起 |
[20:21] | if you’re a woman who can’t afford | 100块精油的女人的话 |
[20:23] | to be slathered in $100 oils. | 情况会糟糕一千倍 |
[20:25] | Okay. So it’s a con. | 好 所以是个骗局 |
[20:28] | Yes, but there were also all these women there | 是的 但那里也有很多女性 |
[20:31] | who were genuinely really getting something out of it. | 她们真的从中有所收获 |
[20:34] | But to me, it just felt like it was about money. | 但对我来说 感觉都是为了钱 |
[20:36] | Okay. We’re getting somewhere. | 好 有进展了 |
[20:38] | Monetizing feminism. Right? | 金钱化女权 对吗 |
[20:40] | Yes, exactly, and women are made to feel so insecure | 没错 女性被迫感到不安 |
[20:43] | and then each insecurity | 然后每个不安 |
[20:44] | is like a new opportunity to make more money. | 就像一个赚更多钱的新机遇 |
[20:47] | – It’s sad. – Yes. | -很可悲 -是的 |
[20:49] | And all day, all they talked about was self-care, | 整天 她们谈论的就是自我护理 |
[20:53] | but it’s not taking care of yourself | 但是同意你丑陋和你需要修理 |
[20:55] | to agree that you’re ugly and you need to be fixed. | 这根本不是照顾自己 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:59] | Okay, so what is a moment of true self-care | 所以如果你把这些都剥去 |
[21:03] | if you strip everything away here? | 什么才是真正的自我护理 |
[21:05] | What’s an example? | 举个例子 |
[21:07] | Well, I mean, if I’m being honest, like, | 如果说实话的话 |
[21:11] | the first thing that I think of | 我最先想到的是 |
[21:13] | is my abortion, you know? | 我的堕胎 |
[21:16] | I mean, that was care. | 那是自我护理 |
[21:19] | I had to in the moment evaluate what I wanted, | 我当时得评估我想要什么 |
[21:22] | and take care of myself, | 并照顾自己 |
[21:23] | and then all the women that were there that took care of me. | 以及所有照顾我的女性 |
[21:27] | Well, thanks for telling me. | 谢谢告诉我 |
[21:29] | I mean, this is totally your call, | 这完全取决于你 |
[21:31] | but you could, you know, put that in the article. | 但你可以把这个写进文章 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I mean I’m–I’m not afraid to, it’s just the truth. | 我不害怕 这就是事实 |
[21:39] | Well, then go do it. | 那就去写吧 |
[21:41] | Okay. Great. | 好 太好了 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:45] | Thanks, Gabe, I actually feel like we really, like, | 谢谢 盖博 我感觉我们真的 |
[21:48] | worked it out together in a nice way– | 共同合作解决了这事 |
[21:50] | Yeah, let’s not stretch this out. | 别太得意忘形 |
[21:52] | – Yeah, totally. – Really ruin it. | -明白 -破坏气氛 |
[21:53] | Okay, well, um, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:56] | And um, this–really awesome. | 这真的很棒 |
[22:00] | Really, really, really great. | 非常非常棒 |
[22:03] | Wow, sounds like it went really great in there. | 听上去你们谈得很顺利 |
[22:06] | Yeah, it actually really did. It was great. | 是的 非常顺利 |
[22:09] | Well, just know that if you try and replace me | 请记住如果你试图替代我 |
[22:12] | as Gabe’s best girl, | 成为盖博最好的姑娘 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna go to your desk and find something | 我会去你办公桌 找到一个 |
[22:16] | that means a lot to you, | 对你意义重大的东西 |
[22:18] | and I’m gonna bludgeon you to death with it. | 然后用它打死你 |
[22:20] | – Very cool. – Holy shit! | -很酷 -我去 |
[22:24] | – Ryan? – Annie! | -瑞恩 -安妮 |
[22:26] | – I got a job! – What? | -我找到工作了 -什么 |
[22:28] | I got a job here too. | 我也在这找到工作了 |
[22:30] | Yeah, he said that you were askin’ him to get a job, | 他说你叫他去找工作 |
[22:32] | and we had an opening, so. | 我们刚好空出了一个职位 |
[22:35] | I’m officially a distro guy now. | 我现在正式是分销员了 |
[22:37] | Um, that’s… | 这 |
[22:40] | That’s great. | 这太好了 |
[22:42] | Come here. Come on. | 来抱抱 |
[22:44] | Oh, yes. | 好 |
[22:47] | – Oh, fuck. – I don’t think– | -靠 -我想不行… |
[22:48] | – Not in the office! – Sorry. | -别在办公室里亲昵 -抱歉 |
[22:51] | – Privacy of your own home, go nuts. – Of course. | -回到自己家去做 -当然 |
[22:53] | Do whatever the fuck you guys want. | 你们可以随心所欲 |
[22:56] | All right, guys, let’s fill this paperwork out. | 好了 来把文件签署了 |
[22:58] | – See you soon. – Mm-hmm. | -再见 -嗯 |
[22:59] | Nosies. This is so fun. | 宝贝 这太好玩了 |
[23:02] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[23:06] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |