时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[00:20] | Do you want to go from behind? | 你想后入吗 |
[00:22] | – Fuck, yeah. – Shh. | -好啊 -嘘 |
[00:55] | – I feel like, just go. – Okay. | -继续 -好 |
[01:03] | That was good. And also very intense. | 真爽 好激烈 |
[01:06] | Like, I never thought I’d fuck my boyfriend at my job. | 我从没想过我会在我工作的地方和我男友做爱 |
[01:10] | We just got paid to cum. | 我们收钱高潮 |
[01:13] | What do I do with this? | 这个要怎么处理 |
[01:14] | Okay, don’t, like… | 那个 别… |
[01:16] | dangle it at me like it’s a prize, okay? | 把它当做战利品一样在我面前晃 |
[01:20] | Just throw it away, | 扔掉 |
[01:21] | but don’t throw it away in the office, because Ruthie, | 但是别扔在办公室里 因为露西 |
[01:23] | she goes through everyone’s trash all the time. | 她喜欢翻大家的垃圾 |
[01:26] | Well, but I can’t, like, flush it down the toilet | 但我不能冲进马桶 |
[01:28] | because of the turtles and stuff. | 因为乌龟什么的 |
[01:30] | Why? What are the turtles gonna do? | 为什么 乌龟要做什么 |
[01:31] | – Don’t they feed on semen? – I don’t know. | -它们不是要吃精液吗 -我不知道 |
[01:33] | Just throw it away in the dumpster that’s around the corner. | 扔到附近的垃圾箱里 |
[01:36] | On it. | 这就去 |
[01:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:38] | You don’t think anyone will be able to, like, tell, right? | 应该不会有人能看出来吧 |
[01:41] | – Why would they? – I don’t know. | -怎么看出 -我不知道 |
[01:43] | You look very–insanely sweaty, and you also have, like… | 你看上去流了很多汗 而且 |
[01:46] | a little bit of, like, a “fuck” look in your eye. | 你眼睛里似乎闪着”操” |
[01:48] | Oh, no. I mean, I’m sweaty, but… | 不 我是有很多汗 但是 |
[01:51] | I’m kind of always sweaty, so… | 我差不多随时都汗流浃背 |
[01:53] | I think we’re good. | 我想应该没事 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:12] | – Oh, my God. – I’m so sorry. | -我的天 -抱歉 |
[02:14] | What’s wrong with… | 你什么… |
[02:16] | wait, you look like something’s up. | 等等 你看上去有事 |
[02:17] | No, nothing’s up. I’m actually– | 不 没事 我 |
[02:20] | I’m extremely normal and how I always am. | 我很正常 一向如此 |
[02:23] | You’re really clammy, and you smell like… | 你很潮湿 你闻着像 |
[02:25] | animal. | 动物 |
[02:27] | Are you on drugs? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[02:28] | Nope. No, mama. | 没有 没有 妈妈 |
[02:31] | No, mama. I’m good, mama. | 没有 妈妈 我没事 妈妈 |
[02:34] | I’m… | 我 |
[02:35] | I’m–I’m-got to be me, mama. | 我要做自己 妈妈 |
[02:38] | You “got to be me, mama”? | 你要做自己 妈妈 |
[02:41] | Yeah, I got to be me, mama, | 是的 我要做自己 妈妈 |
[02:42] | so mama’s gotta do what mama–mama gonna do. | 妈妈要做妈妈得做的事 |
[02:46] | Okay, well, Gabe wants to see you. | 好吧 盖博想见你 |
[02:51] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[02:52] | Could be a fun thing for us. | 可能对我们来说会很好玩 |
[03:00] | Hello. Oh! | 你好 |
[03:02] | – Annie, how’s it going? – Hi. Hi. | -安妮 你怎么样 -嗨 |
[03:05] | Hey, I just wanted to check in | 我就想问问你 |
[03:06] | and see how the WA-HAM thing was going. | WAHAM的文章写得如何了 |
[03:09] | Oh, yeah, it’s-it’s going great. | 挺好的 |
[03:11] | Yeah, I’m just still sort of plugging away at it, | 我在奋笔疾书 |
[03:13] | but I really can’t thank you enough. | 但我对你感激不尽 |
[03:15] | I feel like you just reached right in there and, like, | 我感觉你把手伸进去 |
[03:18] | pulled it all out of me like a tapeworm. | 像绦虫一样从我体内掏出来 |
[03:20] | – That’s disgusting. – Yes, | -真恶心 -嗯 |
[03:21] | well… I honestly-I feel closer to you. | 我真心觉得我和你的关系更近了 |
[03:25] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[03:27] | You know, tonight, uh, | 今晚 |
[03:28] | I’m having this dinner thing I do once a month. | 我要举办我每个月举行一次的晚餐派对 |
[03:30] | It’s like an intellectual salon. | 就像一个智力沙龙 |
[03:32] | Oh, my God. Yes, I know about them. | 天 我知道 |
[03:34] | They’re absolutely legendary. | 传奇活动 |
[03:35] | All right, calm down, groupie, or I’ll change my mind, | 冷静 骨肉皮 不然我要改变主意了 |
[03:38] | but John Waters canceled, and you’re second alternate. | 不过约翰·沃特斯取消了 你是第二替补 |
[03:41] | So that means… | 所以这意味着 |
[03:43] | You’re in. Tonight. | 你入围了 今晚 |
[03:45] | 7:00 p.M. Bring a date. | 7点 带上一个伴 |
[03:47] | But, you know, Annie, just be cool, | 不过 安妮 淡定点 |
[03:49] | ’cause I don’t invite a lot of people from the office. | 因为我很少邀请办公室里的人 |
[03:51] | I will be so cool. | 我会很淡定的 |
[03:53] | I will be so cool, it’s gonna be freakin’ coo– | 我会很淡定的 将会是你见过的 |
[03:56] | the coolest you’ve ever seen me. | 最淡定的我 |
[03:57] | I’m second alternate to John fuckin’ Waters. | 我是约翰·沃特斯的第二替补 |
[04:01] | That’s fucking huge, dude. | 这太棒了 |
[04:03] | Not to brag, but I’ve actually been to three of these things. | 不是吹 但我去过三次这个聚会 |
[04:05] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[04:07] | Gabe realized he didn’t have any black friends, | 盖博意识到他没有任何黑人朋友 |
[04:08] | so he started inviting me. | 所以他开始邀请我 |
[04:09] | Ooh, God. | 天 |
[04:10] | That’s the fun reverse racism. You feel me? | 这是有趣的逆向种族歧视 懂吗 |
[04:13] | Okay, well, what should I expect? | 我该有些什么期望 |
[04:15] | Oh, it’s, like, rich freaks and fancy art people. | 就是些有钱奇葩和时髦的艺术人士 |
[04:17] | But oh, Sheila Branch is gonna be at this one. | 不过 希拉·布兰奇这次会来 |
[04:20] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你逗我吗 -没有 |
[04:22] | You’re telling me I’m gonna be at the same party | 你是说我要和《荆棘》的出版商 |
[04:23] | as “The Thorn’s” publishers? | 去参加同一个派对 |
[04:25] | She’s like Gabe’s Gabe, right? | 她就相当于是盖博的盖博 对吗 |
[04:26] | Yeah, she’s the big boss. | 是的 她是大老板 |
[04:28] | She’s actually here ’cause, uh, | 她这次来是因为 |
[04:29] | they’re renegotiating Gabe’s contract. | 他们要重新谈判盖博的合同 |
[04:31] | He’s, like, freaking out that he’s gonna lose his job. | 他很慌 怕他丢掉工作 |
[04:34] | Whoa, that’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[04:35] | So she could fire Gabe? | 所以她有可能解雇盖博 |
[04:36] | She could set fire to Gabe. | 她可以点燃盖博 |
[04:38] | Are you talking about Gabe’s party? | 你们在说盖博的派对吗 |
[04:40] | I’m going, too, you know. | 我也要去 |
[04:42] | Oh, di-so Gabe invited you? | 盖博邀请了你 |
[04:45] | Yeah, well, working. | 是的 工作 |
[04:47] | Just a little-foods waiter. | 小食服务员 |
[04:48] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna serve the little foods to the large people. | 我会给大人物供应小食 |
[04:53] | Oh, like the cater waiter? | 餐饮服务生吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah. This party’s gonna be nasty cool, right? | 是的 这场派对会很酷 对吧 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:00] | I think I’ll probably not see you guys, | 我多半看不到你们 |
[05:02] | but I’ll know-I’ll make sure | 但我会确保 |
[05:03] | you guys get the hottest-the hottest little stuff. | 你们得到最热的小食 |
[05:07] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:09] | See ya. | 再见 |
[05:12] | She’s gonna fucking kill us, right? | 她会杀了我们 对吗 |
[05:15] | I’m just scared that she’s a ghost | 我怕她是个 |
[05:17] | that’s just haunting this place, | 缠扰这地方的鬼魂 |
[05:18] | and only you and I can see her. | 而只有你我能看到她 |
[05:26] | Emily, are you free next Saturday? | 艾米丽 你下周六有空吗 |
[05:28] | I have to kiss my cat, but then, yes. Why? | 我得吻我的猫 有空 怎么了 |
[05:32] | I was thinking that I should throw myself a huge rager. | 我在想我该给自己举办一次盛大派对 |
[05:35] | Like, in my own honor. | 向我自己表示敬意 |
[05:36] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[05:37] | Yeah, and it’ll be called Fran-Fest. | 我要取名为弗兰节 |
[05:39] | Yes, bitch, fucking Fran-Fest 2K20. | 好啊 贱人 他妈的弗兰节2K20 |
[05:44] | – And I have a crown. – Yes. | -我有一个王冠 -好 |
[05:46] | – And I’m gonna come in on a throne. – Yes. | -我要坐着王位进来 -好 |
[05:47] | And you have to feed me grapes. | 你得喂我葡萄 |
[05:49] | That’s fancy. | 高端 |
[05:50] | Okay, so I want to invite everyone, | 我想邀请所有人 |
[05:52] | but also leave enough people out so that it feels exclusive. | 但也要回避一些人 这样就会给人独一无二的感觉 |
[05:54] | Well, then top of the list is that girl Mary with the dead tooth. | 那首先就得邀请那个有死牙的玛丽 |
[05:58] | She can shoot a little ping pong out of her little butthole. | 她的屁眼可以射出乒乓球 |
[06:02] | Yeah, I wasn’t trying to rush you. | 我不是在催你 |
[06:04] | I just don’t want to be late for Gabe’s party. | 我只是我不想再盖博的派对上迟到 |
[06:06] | Yeah, we just can’t stay too long. | 我们不能待太久 |
[06:08] | – I’ve got Burger League tonight. – Okay. | -今晚有汉堡联盟 -好 |
[06:10] | I’m sorry, did you just say Burger League? | 不好意思 你刚才是说汉堡联盟吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:13] | Whoever eats the most burgers gets a free burger. | 谁吃的汉堡最多就能得到一个免费汉堡 |
[06:15] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[06:16] | You know, there was a time when that question would’ve annoyed me, | 曾几何时 我会觉得这问题很烦人 |
[06:19] | and now I just feel happy for you and your bizarre and simple life. | 但现在我只是为你还有你奇怪单调的生活感到高兴 |
[06:23] | Thanks, Fran. | 谢了 弗兰 |
[06:24] | You know what’s cool is that Burger League | 最酷的是汉堡联盟 |
[06:26] | has fallen on the exact same night | 刚好跟我事业里 |
[06:27] | as the biggest networking opportunity of my career. | 最重要的社交机遇在同一个晚上 |
[06:31] | – It is very cool. – Yeah, that happens. | -确实很酷 -世事难料 |
[06:32] | Yeah, it rocks. | 很神奇 |
[06:33] | – But it’s the finals. – Oh, yeah. | -但今天是决赛 -嗯 |
[06:35] | Yeah, Annie, it’s the finals. | 安妮 是决赛 |
[06:37] | Everyone’s gonna be there. | 人人都会去 |
[06:38] | Yeah, like, Scooter and Puff. | 滑板车和泡芙 |
[06:41] | And Bucko, Pinkeye Ted. | 恶霸 红眼泰德 |
[06:43] | Dingus. | 丁丁 |
[06:44] | Wait, do you actually know Puff, or no? | 等等 你认识泡芙吗 还是不认识 |
[06:46] | Okay, okay, we are gonna stop by Burger League | 好了 我们先去盖博家 |
[06:48] | after we go to Gabe’s, but our Lyft is almost here, so bye! | 然后就去汉堡联盟 我们叫的车快到了 再见 |
[06:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:52] | Enjoy Burger League. | 在汉堡联盟玩得开心 |
[06:55] | Okay, Burger-head is not invited to Fran-Fest. | 汉堡头将不会被邀请参加弗兰节 |
[06:57] | Okay, but Pinkeye Ted is coming, though. | 但是红眼泰德要去 |
[06:59] | We are engaged, so it’d be weird if he didn’t. | 我们订婚了 他要是不去会很奇怪 |
[07:02] | I wanted to get engaged to you. | 我想和你订婚 |
[07:04] | It’s not too late. | 还不算晚 |
[07:08] | Try not to be so stressed, Annie. | 别太紧张 安妮 |
[07:10] | Today’s a good day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[07:11] | Remember when we fucked at work? | 记得我们在公司里做爱吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[07:15] | I mean, at the hardware store, | 在五金店的时候 |
[07:16] | the bathroom was so small, | 厕所太小 |
[07:18] | I couldn’t even jerk off in it. | 我都没法在里面打飞机 |
[07:20] | I love this job. | 我爱这工作 |
[07:21] | Yeah, I mean, I love this job, too, | 我也爱这工作 |
[07:23] | which is why I feel like this might have to be | 所以我感觉或许 |
[07:26] | a one-time-only “fucking at work” experience. | 这得是我们唯一一次在公司做爱的经历 |
[07:28] | What, are you serious? Why? | 你认真的吗 为什么 |
[07:30] | Because I just finally got back on my feet at “The Thorn,” | 因为我才刚在《荆棘》站住脚 |
[07:33] | and Gabe’s, you know, taking me seriously, | 盖博也很看重我 |
[07:37] | and I don’t want to screw it up. | 我不想搞砸 |
[07:38] | Okay, you’re right. | 你说的是 |
[07:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:42] | Work is really important to you, and tonight, | 工作对你很重要 今晚 |
[07:46] | I’m gonna be just your arm candy, | 我会做你的挂臂帅哥 |
[07:49] | while you impress the big boss. | 与此同时你去打动大老板 |
[07:51] | Okay, exactly, and then we’ll have fun, | 没错 然后我们会玩乐 |
[07:54] | and we’ll go to the Burger League. | 然后一起去汉堡联盟 |
[07:57] | Look who’s here. | 看看谁来了 |
[07:58] | – Here we go. – Armando. | -准备出发 -阿尔曼多 |
[08:01] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[08:12] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:14] | Calendar Cody’s here. | 日程科迪来了 |
[08:16] | And he’s looking damn good in those wild PJ pants. | 他穿着狂野的睡裤看上去好帅 |
[08:20] | He’s so cool. | 他好酷 |
[08:22] | He just winked at me. He winked at me. | 他刚对我眨眼了 他对我眨眼了 |
[08:23] | He definitely did. He’s so cool. | 是的 他好酷 |
[08:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:27] | Annie, why do I fucking do this to myself? | 安妮 我为什么要这么对自己 |
[08:29] | Oh. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:30] | I invite all of Portland’s biggest snobs and cuntiest critics, | 我邀请了波特兰所有最大的势利眼和最婊的评论家 |
[08:33] | and I just feel like they hate it. Do they hate it? | 我感觉他们都很讨厌这次派对 他们讨厌吗 |
[08:36] | I think-I think people like it. | 我觉得大家都很喜欢 |
[08:38] | Have you seen Sheila? | 你看到希拉了吗 |
[08:39] | Is–is she looking at me right now? | 她现在在看我吗 |
[08:42] | Oh, I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪 |
[08:43] | I–I would say don’t over-think it. | 别多想 |
[08:48] | Annie, you brought a distro guy as your date? | 安妮 你带了一个分销员做你的伴 |
[08:51] | Oh, yeah. Well, he’s, um… | 嗯 他是… |
[08:54] | I mean, I’m her boyfriend, actually. | 我是她男朋友 |
[08:56] | Oh, I get this. I get this. | 我懂 我懂 |
[08:58] | Sheila will think I’m not a fucking snob | 希拉会觉得我不是身处我象牙塔里的 |
[09:00] | in my ivory tower. | 势利眼 |
[09:01] | I know all my employees. | 我认识我所有的员工 |
[09:02] | I’m a man of the people. | 我很亲民 |
[09:03] | I–I’m Mother Teresa, but less of a bitch. | 我是特蕾莎修女 不过没那么贱 |
[09:06] | – Yes. – This is a nice move, Annie. | -是的 -这招不错 安妮 |
[09:08] | – Yeah. – Okay, you guys get out there | -嗯 -你们去 |
[09:10] | and just dazzle these motherfuckers, okay? | 迷惑这些混蛋 |
[09:12] | And stay ordinary. | 保持普通 |
[09:15] | Okay, I’m gonna go to the bar and get us a drink, | 好 我去吧台给咱们点杯酒 |
[09:19] | and then we’re gonna go to Burger League, right? | 然后我们就去汉堡联盟 |
[09:21] | Well, maybe not that quick, but yes. | 也许没那么快 不过好的 |
[09:24] | Okay, I’m gonna get you that pink wine. | 好 我去给你拿粉色葡萄酒 |
[09:26] | Okay, rosé, but yep. | 是的 桃红葡萄酒 |
[09:33] | Gabe is going insane. | 盖博疯了 |
[09:34] | You’re exactly right. He’s freaking out. | 你说得没错 他惊慌失措 |
[09:36] | – Sorry. – Oh, hey, Annie, this is Nick. | -不好意思 -安妮 这是尼克 |
[09:38] | Nick’s probably the best illustrator who’s ever lived in Portland. | 尼克可能是波特兰有史以来最棒的插画家 |
[09:42] | Oh, he did that summer cover that you like, on your cubicle. | 你很喜欢的那次暑期封面就是他画的 |
[09:45] | Wow, wait, that was you? | 那是你 |
[09:46] | The dog in the bikini? | 穿比基尼的狗 |
[09:48] | That’s, like, my favorite cover we had all year. | 那是我当年最爱的一期封面 |
[09:51] | – That’s my dog. – What? | -那是我的狗 -什么 |
[09:52] | Yeah, Popcorn. | 是的 爆米花 |
[09:54] | She was the model for that one, so… | 它是那期的模特 |
[09:55] | So you live with Popcorn the model? | 所以你和模特爆米花住在一起 |
[09:58] | Sounds kind of intimidating. | 听上去有点吓人 |
[09:59] | I mean, it’s quite a life, you know? | 很精彩的生活 |
[10:00] | 16-pound model running around your apartment. | 16磅重的模特在你的公寓里到处跑 |
[10:02] | – Ooh, yeah. – Recently ate a dead bird. | -嗯 -最近吃了一只死了的鸟 |
[10:05] | Well, that’s my kind of girl. | 很有我的风范 |
[10:06] | – I’ll hook you guys up. – Cool. | -我会给你们牵线 -好啊 |
[10:12] | Maureen. | 莫琳 |
[10:13] | Maureen, oh, my God. | 莫琳 我的天 |
[10:15] | When I said subtle aromatic au jus, | 我说微香肉汁的时候 |
[10:17] | was I just jerking myself off? | 我是在打飞机吗 |
[10:19] | ‘Cause this smells like piss. | 因为这闻上去像尿 |
[10:20] | Sir, on my honor as a part-time catering worker, | 先生 我以我兼职餐饮服务生的名誉担保 |
[10:23] | I can assure you that there is no urine in that food. | 你的食物里没有尿液 |
[10:27] | Oh, hi! | 嗨 |
[10:30] | I’m, like, settled in for the night. | 我躺下睡觉 |
[10:32] | I wake up mid-flight fully hallucinating. | 航班中途醒来 出现幻觉 |
[10:36] | The hit’s, like, fully taken hold. | 药效完全控制了 |
[10:38] | I’m, like…I don’t know what’s going on. | 我搞不清状况 |
[10:40] | I think the flight attendants are, like, | 我感觉空乘 |
[10:41] | – skeletons coming for me. – No! | -就像是骷髅一样 -不是吧 |
[10:42] | I’m ready to, like, jump out of my seat. | 我准备好从座位上逃走 |
[10:44] | – Yeah. – That’s my nightmare. | -嗯 -那是我的噩梦 |
[10:46] | – It was horrifying. Horrifying. – God. | -很可怕 很可怕 -天呐 |
[10:50] | Hey, Nick, this is Ryan. Ryan, Nick. | 尼克 这是瑞恩 瑞恩 这是尼克 |
[10:53] | Sorry, what’s your name? | 不好意思 你叫什么 |
[10:55] | – What’s your name? – Nick. | -你叫什么 -尼克 |
[10:56] | Hey, Nick. Ryan. | 你好 尼克 我是瑞恩 |
[11:00] | Yeah, you know, um, Gabe told me to, like, mingle, | 你知道 盖博叫我来交际 |
[11:03] | and I do want to, | 我也很想 |
[11:04] | so I really want to meet Sheila. That’s… | 我想认识希拉 那 |
[11:07] | that’s Sheila, right? | 那个就是希拉 对吧 |
[11:08] | Yeah, that’s her right over there. | 嗯 就是她 |
[11:10] | I can introduce you, if you want. | 你要想的话 我可以给你介绍 |
[11:12] | Kind of makes it easier. | 这样更简单 |
[11:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah. I mean, I would love that. | 那就太好了 |
[11:15] | I don’t know if I’ve had enough wine at this point, but… | 我不知道我酒喝得够不够多 但是 |
[11:18] | No, she’s totally not scary. | 不 她完全不可怕 |
[11:20] | I’ve been working for her for, like, ten years. | 我为她工作有十年了 |
[11:22] | Yeah, I’m very star-struck by her. | 我被她迷住了 |
[11:25] | Would you mind, Amadi, | 阿马迪 你介意 |
[11:26] | if I left Ryan with you for just a minute? | 陪一下瑞恩吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, that’s cool. | 没问题 |
[11:29] | You’re good, right, Ryan? | 你不介意吧 瑞恩 |
[11:30] | Yeah, sure. Okay. | 嗯 没事 |
[11:35] | You know about Alcatraz? | 你知道阿尔卡特拉斯吗 |
[11:37] | The prison? | 那个监狱 |
[11:38] | Yeah, but originally, it was a military base. Did you know that? | 嗯 但它最初是军事基地 你知道吗 |
[11:42] | – I didn’t know that. – Yeah, well, it’s true. | -不知道 -是真的 |
[11:43] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看样东西 |
[11:48] | You should stay down here and die. | 你该留在这等死 |
[11:55] | – Sheila! – Hi, Chris! | -希拉 -你好 克里斯 |
[12:02] | Wait right here. Perfect. | 等在这儿 很好 |
[12:04] | Now we’re just gonna have a conversation. | 现在我们要进行对话 |
[12:05] | – Okay, you’re gonna pretend to talk to me. – Yeah. | -你假装跟我说话 -嗯 |
[12:07] | Don’t look back at her. | 别回头看她 |
[12:08] | – Okay. – Stay right here with me. – Okay. | -好 -跟我交流 -好 |
[12:10] | And as soon as she’s done talking to this guy, | 她一跟那个人说完 |
[12:12] | – we’re gonna make our move. – Okay. | -我们就行动 -好 |
[12:14] | Don’t–no, no. | 别 |
[12:15] | – Stay right here. – I’d love to. | -别动 -我很乐意 |
[12:16] | – Let’s set it up. – Okay, it’s almost time. | -安排起来 -准备 |
[12:18] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[12:19] | – Congratulations. – Okay, now laugh. | -恭喜 -笑起来 |
[12:21] | Okay, let’s go. | 我们过去 |
[12:24] | Oh, hey, Nick Powell. I was hoping I’d see you here. | 尼克·鲍威尔 我就期望在这见到你呢 |
[12:27] | Sheila, I want to introduce you to one of your star employees. | 希拉 我想跟你介绍一个你的明星员工 |
[12:29] | – All right. – This is Annie Easton. | -好 -这是安妮·伊斯顿 |
[12:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:33] | “Hello, I’m fat.” | 《你好 我是胖子》 |
[12:34] | Oh, my God. That piece blew my mind. | 我的天 那篇文章震撼了我 |
[12:37] | Oh. Oh, my God. You saw that? | 我的天 你看过 |
[12:40] | Yes. In fact, I sent it to my mom, actually. | 是的 实际上 我还发给了我妈妈 |
[12:44] | I mean, that mind prison shit, that is real. | 关于精神监狱的内容 太真实了 |
[12:47] | Yeah, so real. | 嗯 很真实 |
[12:50] | God, I honestly can’t believe you read it. | 天 我不敢相信你有看过 |
[12:52] | I mean, of course I read it. | 我当然看了 |
[12:53] | It shattered our traffic records. | 它打破了我们的访问纪录 |
[12:55] | Gabe said you went rogue when you posted it. | 盖博说你发表的时候不按指示办事 |
[12:59] | I–I did, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:02] | You know, as your publisher, I should probably | 作为你的出版商 我或许 |
[13:05] | tell you you should never do that again. | 该告诉你下不为例 |
[13:08] | But we’re off the clock, so fuck it. | 但现在不是上班时间 所以管他呢 |
[13:10] | I loved it! | 我很喜欢 |
[13:12] | Ma’am, you have to stop. | 夫人 你得停下 |
[13:13] | Like, this is too much for me to take. It’s so nice. | 我快承受不住了 这太好了 |
[13:16] | She’s adorable. Where’d you find her? | 她真可爱 你在哪找到她的 |
[13:18] | Well, gulp, gulp, gulp. But, you know. | 吞食 吞食 吞食 你懂的 |
[13:26] | Ta-da! | 看 |
[13:28] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[13:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:31] | It’s a gas mask collection. | 防毒面具收藏 |
[13:35] | I just hung it up. | 我刚把它们挂起来 |
[13:36] | Some of these date all the way back to World War…eight? | 有些能追溯到第八次世界大战 |
[13:41] | Yeah? Yeah, that sounds right. | 应该是对的 |
[13:42] | Hey, Ruthie, you live here? | 露西 你住在这 |
[13:44] | Yeah, I’ve lived here for two years. This is my room. | 是的 我在这住了两年了 这是我的房间 |
[13:48] | Do you like how I’ve arranged them? | 你喜欢我摆放的方式吗 |
[13:50] | The ones that had people die in them most recently | 最近戴着它们死过人的 |
[13:52] | are closest to my bed. | 离我的床最近 |
[13:53] | Yeah, um, that’s nice. | 很不错 |
[13:55] | It’s just, don’t you think it’s unusual | 只是 你不觉得 |
[13:57] | that you live with Tony and Gabe? | 你和托尼 盖博生活在一起很不寻常吗 |
[13:59] | No. I needed a place to stay, | 不啊 我需要一个落脚的地方 |
[14:01] | and they needed a beautiful teen daughter with huge, rockin’ tits. | 而他们需要一个漂亮 有着大奶的青少年女儿 |
[14:04] | Yeah, I’m sorry. I’m just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[14:07] | I’m, like, thrown by this whole arrangement. | 被这个安排给震惊到了 |
[14:11] | Well, it’s weird you’re not thrown | 真奇怪 你酗酒老婆 |
[14:12] | that you have an alcoholic wife | 只愿在你赚到钱的时候跟你做爱 |
[14:14] | that only fucks you when you make money. | 你却不觉得震惊 |
[14:15] | Hey, whoa, wait. Ruthie… | 等等 露西 |
[14:18] | Okay, look, hey, I’m sorry if I offended you. | 听着 抱歉如果我冒犯了你 |
[14:20] | I wasn’t trying to get you upset. | 我不是想惹你生气 |
[14:22] | I’m just asking questions. | 我只是在提问 |
[14:24] | Well, you didn’t get me upset. | 你没有惹我生气 |
[14:26] | But I’m sure your mom’s upset, | 但我肯定你妈妈很生气 |
[14:28] | screaming in hell because her son fucking sucks | 在地狱里嘶吼 因为她儿子逊毙了 |
[14:30] | and he’s a piece of shit and he’s an asshole. | 他就是个垃圾和混蛋 |
[14:32] | Ruthie. | 露西 |
[14:34] | Have you done any freelance stuff outside of Portland? | 你有在波特兰之外的地方自由写作过吗 |
[14:38] | Oh, no. | 没有 |
[14:39] | I mean, I would love to, | 我很乐意 |
[14:40] | but I was doing the calendar | 不过直到两个月前 |
[14:42] | up to, like, two months ago, so… | 我还只是负责安排日程 |
[14:44] | Oh, well, you should. | 你应该去的 |
[14:45] | I mean, you should get a feel of, you know, | 你该感受一下 |
[14:47] | working with a variety of editors. | 和不同的编辑合作 |
[14:49] | Let me know if you want to pitch something | 如果你想跟我其他报刊推荐点什么的话 |
[14:51] | to one of my other papers. | 跟我说就行 |
[14:52] | Oh, my God. I would love that. | 天 我乐意至极 |
[14:53] | That would be amazing. | 那就太棒了 |
[14:56] | I mean, if Gabe’s okay with it, then yeah. | 如果盖博不介意的话 |
[15:02] | Hey, Annie, | 安妮 |
[15:03] | do you mind if I give you a piece of advice? | 我能给你提个建议吗 |
[15:05] | Of course. It would be my honor. | 当然 那会是我的荣幸 |
[15:08] | Gabe is truly the best at what he does. | 盖博在他这行是最优秀的 |
[15:10] | He’s brilliant, but he’s a narcissist, | 他很出色 但他也很自恋 |
[15:14] | so it may seem like he’s helping you, | 所以可能看上去他像是在帮你 |
[15:16] | but at the end of the day, he’s looking out for himself. | 但到头来 他是在为自己着想 |
[15:20] | So you need to look out for yourself too. | 所以你也要为自己着想 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:28] | Yeah, yeah, that makes sense. Totally. | 有道理 很有道理 |
[15:31] | So, you know, as you develop your voice | 所以 在你发展 |
[15:34] | – as a writer- – Hello, there. | -你作为作家的声音时 -好呀 |
[15:35] | – Hi. – Just checking on my girl. | -嗨 -我来看看我家姑娘 |
[15:37] | – Hey. – How we doing on time? | -嘿 -怎么样了 |
[15:38] | Oh, yeah, good. Um… | 挺好的 |
[15:41] | Yeah, Sheila, this is Ryan. | 希拉 这是瑞恩 |
[15:43] | Oh, hey. I’m Annie’s burger. I mean, boyfriend. | 你好 我是安妮的汉堡 我是说 男友 |
[15:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served. | 女士们先生们 晚餐好了 |
[15:54] | Well, excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:59] | I–I can’t believe you just touched my ass in front of Sheila. | 我不敢相信你刚才当着希拉的面摸我屁股 |
[16:03] | And also, you interrupted something that was kind of important. | 还有 你打断了一次重要的谈话 |
[16:06] | Okay, sorry. God. | 抱歉 天 |
[16:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:11] | I’m not trying to make you feel bad. I just… | 我不是想让你自责 我只是 |
[16:14] | you know, this is almost over, and then we can go, right? | 这就快完了 然后我们就能走了 对吗 |
[16:17] | And now it’s time for dinner. You love dinner. | 现在是吃晚餐时间 你喜欢晚餐 |
[16:20] | – I do like dinner. – Yeah, okay. | -我是喜欢晚餐 -好的 |
[16:24] | Hey, Annie. | 安妮 |
[16:26] | I saw you talking to Sheila. | 我看到你和希拉聊天了 |
[16:28] | Did she say anything about me? | 她有提到我吗 |
[16:31] | – Uh, no. Nothing. – God damn it. | -没有 -该死 |
[16:35] | I didn’t want to have to, but I’m gonna have to do it. | 我本来不想的 但我现在必须去做了 |
[16:38] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[16:39] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[16:43] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[16:46] | Hey, Ruthie, can we talk real quick? | 露西 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:50] | You want to hook up, don’t you? | 你想约炮 对吗 |
[16:52] | Well, you should know I’m married. | 你该知道我已经结婚了 |
[17:00] | Ruthie, | 露西 |
[17:01] | I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. | 我想为我之前说的话道歉 |
[17:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:07] | I should’ve been more sensitive. | 我该更善解人意的 |
[17:09] | And I know that Tony and Gabe are your chosen family. | 我知道托尼和盖博是你的选择家人 |
[17:13] | I should’ve realized that, you know, | 我该意识到 |
[17:15] | that things haven’t always been easy for you. | 你的生活一直不太容易 |
[17:16] | Oh, I–I get it. | 我懂 |
[17:17] | You think because I’m trans | 你觉得因为我是跨性别者 |
[17:20] | that my family probably kicked me out or something. | 所以我家人多半把我赶出家门什么的 |
[17:23] | Well–well, yeah. | 是的 |
[17:25] | Um, I live here because Gabe and Tony are super fucking rich | 我住在这是因为盖博和托尼很有钱 |
[17:29] | and I don’t have to pay rent and they worship me. | 我不用交房租 他们也很崇拜我 |
[17:32] | So doesn’t have anything to do with the… | 所以跟…毫无关系 |
[17:34] | The trauma porn that you think my life is? | 你觉得我的生活是创伤黄片 |
[17:37] | No, and I think if it did, | 没关系 就算有 |
[17:39] | it wouldn’t be any of your business. | 也跟你无关 |
[17:42] | Copy. Yeah. | 明白 |
[17:44] | Well, still, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have assumed anything. | 我仍然很抱歉 我不该做出假设的 |
[17:46] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:47] | Thank you for apologizing. | 谢谢你来道歉 |
[17:56] | Oh, I missed. Well… | 我没抱到 |
[17:58] | Attention, attention, everyone! | 注意 全体注意 |
[17:59] | Oh, my gosh. It’s happening. | 天 开始了 |
[18:00] | Come on, come on. | 快来 快来 |
[18:02] | Eyes up here. Please, attention. | 看这里 请注意 |
[18:04] | Please, Maureen? Eyes up here. | 拜托 莫琳 看这里 |
[18:07] | Ladies, gentlemen, honored guests, | 女士们先生们 尊敬的客人们 |
[18:12] | I am so honored to bring you the king of sound, | 我很荣幸请到了声音之王 |
[18:16] | the lover of my soul… | 我灵魂的爱人 |
[18:19] | Gabe! And Cody. | 盖博 还有科迪 |
[18:29] | Oh, God. This is gonna be bad. | 天 这会是场灾难 |
[18:31] | It’s too late. We’re already in it. Just buckle up. | 来不及了 我们已经身在其中 系好安全带 |
[18:40] | ♪ I’m an alligator ♪ | 我是一条鳄鱼 |
[18:43] | ♪ I’m a mama-papa coming for you ♪ | 我是来找你的妈妈爸爸 |
[18:47] | ♪ I’m a space invader ♪ | 我是外太空的入侵者 |
[18:50] | ♪ I’ll be a rock and roll bitch for you ♪ | 我会为你演奏摇滚 |
[18:55] | ♪ Keep your mouth shut ♪ | 闭上你的嘴 |
[18:58] | ♪ You’re squawking like a pink monkey bird ♪ | 你像一只粉红猴鸟叽叽喳喳叫个不停 |
[19:01] | ♪ I’m busting up my brains for the words ♪ | 我绞尽脑汁组织言语 |
[19:11] | ♪ Keep your ‘lectric eye on me, babe ♪ | 用你会放电的眼睛看着我 宝贝 |
[19:18] | ♪ Put your ray gun to my head ♪ | 把你的激光枪瞄准我 |
[19:24] | ♪ Press your space face close to mine, love ♪ | 将你的脸贴近我的脸 亲爱的 |
[19:31] | ♪ Freak out in a moonage daydream, oh yeah ♪ | 惊醒于月球时代的白日梦 |
[19:39] | ♪ Don’t fake it, baby ♪ | 别再假装 宝贝 |
[19:42] | ♪ Lay the real thing on me ♪ | 给我最真实的你 |
[19:46] | ♪ The church of man, love ♪ | 人类教堂 亲爱的 |
[19:49] | ♪ Is such a holy place to be ♪ | 是个神圣的地方 |
[19:53] | ♪ Make me, baby ♪ | 让我 宝贝 |
[19:56] | ♪ Make me know you really care ♪ | 让我知道你真的在乎 |
[20:00] | ♪ Make me jump into the air ♪ | 让我跳向空中 |
[20:08] | ♪ Keep your ‘lectric eye on me, babe ♪ | 用你会放电的眼睛看着我 宝贝 |
[20:15] | ♪ Put your ray gun to my head ♪ | 把你的激光枪瞄准我 |
[20:22] | ♪ Press your space face close to mine, love ♪ | 将你的脸贴近我的脸 亲爱的 |
[20:28] | ♪ Freak out in a moonage daydream ♪ | 惊醒于月球时代的白日梦 |
[20:32] | ♪ Oh, yeah ♪ | 噢耶 |
[20:45] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[20:53] | My mind is blown. | 我完全被震撼到了 |
[20:55] | I can’t–did you know that he was gonna do that? | 我不能 你知道他会唱歌吗 |
[20:57] | Yeah, he’s been talking about it all week. | 嗯 他说了一周了 |
[20:59] | I mean, I was, like, frozen, but then it really was amazing. | 一开始我镇住了 然后就觉得唱得太好听了 |
[21:02] | I feel like he’s got the pipes and he knows it. | 我感觉他知道自己会唱歌 |
[21:04] | – Yes, totally. – Like, he fully knows it. | -是啊 -他很清楚 |
[21:06] | Hey, I’m getting a Lyft, | 我要叫车了 |
[21:08] | so I’ve made an executive decision. | 我做了个行政决策 |
[21:10] | It’s Burger League time. | 该去汉堡联盟了 |
[21:12] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:13] | Cool, so I’ll see you out there in a few minutes? | 好 那几分钟后在外面碰面 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[21:17] | Oh, there he is! | 他来了 |
[21:19] | – Been looking for you. – Amazing. | -一直找你呢 -太棒了 |
[21:21] | Nick, this is Calendar Cody. | 尼克 这位是日程科迪 |
[21:23] | He’s literally the coolest guy at “The Thorn.” | 他是《荆棘》最酷的人 |
[21:27] | That is true. | 这是真的 |
[21:27] | That’s not true. That’s not true. | 才不是 哪有 |
[21:29] | I’m not that cool. | 我没那么酷 |
[21:30] | I’m not the one that’s having sex in the office. | 我又不是那个在办公室里做爱的人 |
[21:32] | That’s what’s tight. | 那才叫酷 |
[21:33] | That’s what’s very cool to me. | 我觉得那才算酷 |
[21:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:39] | What? | 什么 |
[21:40] | Yeah, Angus said that you and Ryan | 安格斯说你和瑞恩 |
[21:42] | got busy in the server room. | 在服务器机房里”搞事” |
[21:44] | They said that the distro guys were talking about it. | 他们说分销员都在谈论这事 |
[21:49] | Yeah, I-I would never, ever do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[21:55] | Yeah, for sure, right? Um… | 当然了 |
[21:58] | Angus…you know, I’m sure I misunderstood something. | 安格斯 我肯定是理解错了 |
[22:01] | It’s–that’s on me. That’s on me. | 怪我 怪我 |
[22:03] | – Um, could you excuse me for one minute? – I’m sorry. | -我能失陪一下吗 -抱歉 |
[22:12] | Did you tell everyone that we fucked in the office? | 你跟大家说我们在办公室里做爱了吗 |
[22:16] | No. Not everyone. | 没 没告诉所有人 |
[22:18] | Reggie from distro just guessed it. | 分销部的雷吉猜到了 |
[22:20] | He said it looked like I just fucked. | 他说看上去我像是嘿咻了 |
[22:22] | I wasn’t gonna lie to him, | 我不想骗他 |
[22:23] | but I didn’t think he’d tell anyone. | 但我没想到他会告诉任何人 |
[22:24] | Why tell anyone anything? | 你为什么要跟人说 |
[22:27] | That’s private. That’s between us. | 这是私事 这是我们之间的事 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry, Annie. | 对不起 安妮 |
[22:32] | Now everybody knows, | 现在人人都知道了 |
[22:34] | and if Gabe finds out, I could get fired. | 如果盖博知道 我可能会被解雇 |
[22:36] | Fuck Gabe. Who cares about him? | 去他妈的盖博 谁在乎他 |
[22:39] | I mean, all those people are just pretentious assholes. | 那些人都是自负的混蛋 |
[22:42] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[22:43] | So you should care too. | 所以你也该在乎 |
[22:45] | I–I want to be one of those people. | 我想成为那些人中的一员 |
[22:50] | Can we just talk about this in the car, please? | 我们能在车上谈这事吗 |
[22:53] | No. | 不行 |
[22:55] | No, I’m gonna stay. | 不 我要留下 |
[22:58] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你认真的吗 |
[23:00] | I just spent, like, two hours at this stupid party for you. | 我为了你在这个破派对上待了两个小时 |
[23:04] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[23:07] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[23:10] | I don’t know what to say, either. | 我也不知道说什么 |
[23:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:17] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[23:51] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | -一切可好 -嗯 |
[23:53] | I’m good. | 我很好 |