时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | If you see him, call me right away. | 如果你有看到他 请马上打给我 |
[00:09] | He’s my only inter-dimensional gateway to space, | 通往宇宙的唯一一个多维度入口就在他身上 |
[00:12] | and I love him. | 而且我爱他 |
[00:13] | Okay, I think I have enough fliers left to — | 好 剩下的传单应该够 |
[00:20] | What are you doing Saturday night? | 周六晚上你有什么安排 |
[00:25] | Hey! Listen! Little kid! | 喂 听着 孩子 |
[00:27] | Beat it, Kevin. | 躲开 凯文 |
[00:28] | I’m throwing a party at my parents’ palatial estate. | 我打算在爸妈的豪宅里办一场派对 |
[00:31] | All the coolest teens in Delmarva have RSVP’d | 最酷的一群人都被邀请了 |
[00:34] | except one — the only one cooler than I am. | 就只差一个 比我还酷的那一个 |
[00:38] | Are you talking about me? | 你是在说我吗 |
[00:41] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[00:43] | I’m talking about Stevonnie. | 我说的是史蒂翁妮 |
[00:45] | W-What?! | 什 什么 |
[00:46] | You can’t just — | 你不能 |
[00:48] | This is the last thing I need right now. | 我现在没空听你说这些 |
[00:51] | Look, Stevonnie is better than me, okay? | 史蒂翁妮样样都比我强 好吧 |
[00:54] | Better dancer, better driver. | 无论是跳舞还是开车 |
[00:56] | Stevonnie truly does not care what anyone thinks. | 史蒂翁妮从不在乎别人的看法 |
[00:59] | That’s why they’re the coolest. | 所以他们是最酷的 |
[01:01] | If I can’t be the coolest, | 如果我不是最酷的 |
[01:03] | I at least got to be seen hanging with the coolest. | 那我至少要和最酷的人一起玩 |
[01:06] | Stevonnie only exists when Connie and I are together, | 只有我和康妮在一起时 史蒂翁妮才会出现 |
[01:09] | and we’re… | 可是我们 |
[01:12] | I’m not coming. | 我不去 |
[01:13] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[01:15] | So I invited other guys for nothing. | 我白请另外那个小孩了 |
[01:19] | Wh– Connie’s going?! | 什 康妮要去吗 |
[01:22] | Of course she’s going. | 她当然会去了 |
[01:23] | No one turns down an invitation to a Kevin party. | 没人会拒绝凯文的派对邀请 |
[01:26] | But she can’t stand you. | 可她最讨厌你了 |
[01:27] | Why would she — Wait. | 为什么她 等一下 |
[01:29] | Did you say all of this to her, too? | 你也是这么跟她说的 |
[01:31] | Does she think I’m — — | 她以为我 |
[01:33] | I’m gonna be there? | 我也会去吗 |
[01:35] | Is it too late to RSVP? | 我现在答应你还来得及吗 |
[01:37] | Yes. | 来不及了 |
[01:38] | But I’ll make an exception… for Stevonnie. | 不过我可以破个例 为了史蒂翁妮 |
[01:45] | Wait. What’s your number? I’ll text you the address. | 等一下 你的手机号是多少 我把地址发给你 |
[01:48] | Oh. Yeah, uh, 301-555… | 哦 对 301-555 |
[01:52] | Here, you enter it. | 给你 自己输 |
[01:55] | Okay, uh, how do I…? | 好的 我要怎么 |
[01:57] | You roll the little ball to navigate. | 用那个小球操作 |
[01:59] | The screen is so tiny. | 这屏幕太小了 |
[02:01] | Here. | 好了 |
[02:02] | Huh, your name’s Steven? | 哈 你叫史蒂文 |
[02:04] | Weird. I thought it was Clarence. | 奇怪了 我还以为你叫克拉伦斯呢 |
[02:08] | See you at the party Saturday, Steven. | 周六派对见咯 史蒂文 |
[02:24] | Steven! What took you so long?! | 史蒂文 怎么这么晚才来 |
[02:26] | I-I got lost coming up the driveway. | 我 我迷路了 |
[02:29] | Yo, Kev, who invited the 7-year-old, bro? | 哟 小凯 哪儿来的小屁孩 |
[02:32] | Hey, shut your mouth, Derrick! | 闭嘴 德里克 |
[02:34] | I thought I told you to go buy more ice! | 我不是叫你去买冰块吗 |
[02:36] | Ugh.You just come from picture day at school or something? | 瞧你这身打扮 是刚在学校拍完集体照吗 |
[02:41] | I brought snacks? | 我带了一些零食 |
[02:44] | Wha…? | 啥 |
[02:45] | This party is lame enough as it is. | 这个派对已经够差劲了 |
[02:48] | Look at these people. | 看看那些人 |
[02:53] | This is forgettable. But not for long. | 没人会记得这些 但马上就不一样了 |
[02:56] | Every time Stevonnie shows up on the scene, | 每次史蒂翁妮一现身 |
[02:59] | everybody’s talking about it. | 大家都会议论纷纷 |
[03:00] | And when Stevonnie shows up at party, | 只要她出现在我的派对上 |
[03:03] | everyone’s gonna be talking about this night | 那些人就算当上了爷爷奶奶 |
[03:05] | until they’re old grandparents, | 也不会忘记这个晚上 |
[03:07] | and their last words to their grandchildren will be, | 他们临终前对孙子孙女说的最后一句话会是 |
[03:11] | “Kevin throws the best parties.” | “凯文的派对是最棒的” |
[03:18] | Lion?! | 狮子 |
[03:19] | Wait, you’re the one who had him the whole time?! | 等等 原来他一直在你这里 |
[03:22] | What? Ugh! No, I’m allergic to dogs. | 啥 怎么可能 我对狗过敏 |
[03:24] | Then what’s he doing here? | 那他怎么会在这儿 |
[03:35] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[03:36] | I haven’t seen her in so long. | 我都好久没见过她了 |
[03:39] | She looks so different. | 她变化好大 |
[03:41] | I thought she’d be here to see me, | 我以为她来这儿是为了见我 |
[03:43] | but maybe she’s just here to have a good time. | 但是她可能只是来玩的吧 |
[03:45] | Maybe she’s moved on. | 她可能已经放下了 |
[03:47] | She’s moved on? | 她放下了 |
[03:48] | Wait, did you guys break up? | 等等 你们分手了 |
[03:50] | Can 7-year-olds even do that? | 现在的七岁小孩就懂这么多 |
[03:52] | I’m 14. | 我十四岁了 |
[03:54] | You didn’t tell me you guys broke up. | 你没告诉我你们分手了啊 |
[03:56] | You got a free ticket to what would have been the best teen party in Delmarva. | 你不花一分钱来到了整个德尔玛瓦最酷的派对 |
[04:00] | But now it’s just some sad kid party getting crashed by a couple of sad kids! | 可现在一切都毁了 就因为两个惨兮兮的小屁孩 |
[04:06] | All right, okay. I’m — I’m leaving. | 好吧 好吧 我走了 |
[04:09] | No. When did this happen? | 先等等 什么时候的事 |
[04:13] | A few weeks ago. | 几周前 |
[04:14] | Hmm. You been texting her? | 你给她发过信息吗 |
[04:17] | Several dozen times. | 好多好多次了 |
[04:18] | She text you back? | 她回复你没有 |
[04:21] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[04:23] | Hmm, but she knew you’d be here. | 但她知道你会来 |
[04:27] | Right! Right. | 对啊 对啊 |
[04:28] | I’ll — I’ll just go talk to her. | 我去找她谈谈 |
[04:30] | I’ll — | 我 |
[04:32] | I’ll just go tell her how sorry I am. | 我要去告诉她我很抱歉 |
[04:34] | I-I really messed up. | 是我把事情搞砸了 |
[04:37] | I-I was an idiot! And I — | 我是个笨蛋 我 |
[04:39] | Whoa! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[04:42] | Okay, kid, listen. | 好了 小孩 听着 |
[04:44] | I wouldn’t normally do this because you’re a pitiful kid | 一般来说我没这么好心 瞧你这哭哭啼啼的样子 |
[04:46] | with snot coming out of your nose… | 还拖着鼻涕 |
[04:50] | …but I need those old people | 但是我又希望那些老家伙 |
[04:51] | to whisper my name when they die. | 临死前还念叨着我的名字 |
[04:53] | And if you don’t pull it together, | 你要是不赶紧振作起来 |
[04:55] | you’re gonna regret it. | 会后悔的 |
[04:56] | And it’ll be Sabina all over again! | 就像萨比娜和我那样 |
[04:58] | Wh– Who’s Who’s Sabina? | 萨 萨比娜是谁 |
[05:04] | You can’t just dump your emotional honesty face all over her. | 你可不能摆出这么一副难看的表情去见她 |
[05:08] | You’re gonna freak her out. | 你会吓坏她的 |
[05:10] | I-I just want us to talk again. | 我只是 不想跟她不说话 |
[05:13] | Exactly. But look what she’s doing. | 是啊 但你看看她在干什么 |
[05:16] | Life is good. She’s got a dog now. | 岁月静好 养了条狗 |
[05:19] | And a haircut. | 还换了新发型 |
[05:21] | Right. But your life is good, too. | 对 可你过得也不错 |
[05:23] | You don’t need to talk to her, either. | 你也不用和她说话 |
[05:25] | You’ve got new stuff going on — new friends, new shirt. | 你也有了新的生活 新朋友 新衬衫 |
[05:29] | She gave this to me for my birthday. | 这是她送我的生日礼物 |
[05:34] | Derrick! Gimme your jacket. | 德里克 把你的夹克给我 |
[05:36] | What? No. Dude! Aah! | 什么 不行 老兄 |
[05:39] | -Derrick! Give me the — -Come on! | -德里克 放手 -不要啊 |
[05:41] | Here. Put this on. | 给 穿上 |
[05:42] | Your friend looks kind of mad, though. | 你朋友看起来有点生气啊 |
[05:45] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[05:47] | Put it on. Collar up. | 穿上 衣领翻起来 |
[05:51] | Hmm, not quite cool enough. | 还是不够酷 |
[05:54] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[05:56] | Nice. | 完美 |
[05:57] | It’s almost like you have style. | 这样就很有型了 |
[05:59] | Why do I need the scarf? It’s not even cold out. | 为什么要戴围巾 不是很冷啊 |
[06:02] | When you put on a scarf like this, it’s always cool. | 戴上围巾才酷 |
[06:05] | Let’s show her what a great time you’re having. | 快让她看看你玩得多开心 |
[06:41] | Hey, kid, you should say hi to Connie. | 小孩 你应该去跟康妮打个招呼 |
[06:44] | So I can tell her about my feelings? | 告诉她我的感受吗 |
[06:46] | No. Be casual. | 不是 随意点 |
[06:48] | You’re showing her how you have it together. | 你得让她知道你现在很开心 |
[06:50] | You’re not dying to talk to her | 你没有想她想得死去活来 |
[06:51] | because you’re not dying at all. | 你也没有难过 |
[06:53] | You’re living. | 你正在享受生活 |
[06:54] | Make her want that life with you. | 她会想要回到你身边的 |
[06:57] | Kevin, that’s kind of moving. | 好像有点道理 |
[07:00] | So move already. | 那就赶紧行动 |
[07:01] | Walk over, be cool, and walk away. | 过去吧 要淡定 然后走开 |
[07:04] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[07:08] | Okay. Be cool. | 好了 要淡定 |
[07:11] | Be cool, yeah. Be cool. | 淡定 嗯 淡定 |
[07:17] | Nice weather you’re wearing. | 今天的天气真好看 |
[07:19] | -Uh, I got your texts. -Oh, yeah. | -我收到你的消息了 -哦 是吗 |
[07:23] | I forgot about those because I’ve been living. | 我都忘干净了 因为我在享受生活 |
[07:26] | Wha…? | 啥 |
[07:27] | Well, back to my great life. | 我要去继续享受了 |
[07:30] | Uh, chowzers. | 回见 |
[07:31] | That was terrible! | 刚刚简直糟透了 |
[07:33] | This is all wrong, Kevin! | 这样不行 凯文 |
[07:34] | No way. Look, little man. | 怎么可能 看 小伙子 |
[07:37] | Your girl’s making her way back for more. | 你的女孩主动过来了吧 |
[07:39] | Steven! What is going on?! | 史蒂文 到底是怎么了 |
[07:43] | I came here hoping we could talk, | 我来这儿是想和你谈谈的 |
[07:44] | but it seems like you only want to talk to Kevin. | 但是你好像只想和凯文说话 |
[07:47] | I guess Kevin is your best friend now. | 凯文现在是你最好的朋友了吗 |
[07:50] | What? No, no, no! | 什么 不 不 不 |
[07:54] | Anyway, I’m glad you’re doing well. | 总之 看到你没事我就放心了 |
[07:57] | That’s all I really wanted to know. | 我只是想知道你最近过得怎么样 |
[08:00] | No, no! But — But you’re my best friend! | 不不不 但你才是我最好的朋友啊 |
[08:03] | Best friend?! What are you kids even talking about? | 最好的朋友 你们这些小屁孩说什么呢 |
[08:06] | I thought she was your ex. | 我还以为她是你的前女友 |
[08:07] | Great. Now what am I gonna do? | 行吧 那我该怎么办 |
[08:10] | Think, Kevin. | 快想 凯文 |
[08:11] | How do people treat their friends? | 大家都是怎么对待朋友的 |
[08:15] | Connie! | 康妮 |
[08:16] | Wait, wait, Connie. Don’t go. | 等等 等等 康妮 别走 |
[08:19] | Steven, I wasn’t trying to ignore you. | 史蒂文 我不是不想理你 |
[08:22] | I was going to text you back. | 我想回复你来着 |
[08:23] | I-I wrote, “I can’t talk to you right now,” | 我 我写了“我现在不能和你说话” |
[08:27] | but then I realized if I sent it, | 但是又想到如果我发送了 |
[08:28] | that would be talking to you. | 那就是和你说话了 |
[08:30] | And it didn’t make any sense. I wasn’t making any sense. | 这样没有意义 我也不知道该说什么 |
[08:34] | If we were going to talk, | 我觉得如果我们要好好聊一聊 |
[08:35] | I thought it’s got to be in person. | 肯定得面对面说 |
[08:37] | So I rode Lion to your house, | 所以我骑着狮子去你家找你 |
[08:39] | but there was a note that said, “Gone vacationing,” | 可那儿有张纸条 上头写着“度假中” |
[08:41] | and then I ran into Kevin and he said you’d be here, | 然后我碰到了凯文 他说你会来这儿 |
[08:44] | but, uh, maybe this is still too soon. | 但是 看来我还是太心急了 |
[08:47] | I-I don’t even know what to say to you. | 我都不知道该跟你说什么 |
[08:50] | I’m angry. I miss you. | 我既生气又想你 |
[08:53] | I feel like I’m out of my mind. | 我感觉自己要疯了 |
[08:56] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[08:57] | I surrendered myself to Homeworld. | 我向母星投降了 |
[08:59] | I let them take me away, maybe forever, | 并且让她们把我带走 可能再也不会回来了 |
[09:01] | and then I came back and I tried to act like it was no big deal. | 然后我回来了 我想装作一切都还好 |
[09:06] | But it was a big deal. | 但事实并不是这样的 |
[09:07] | I couldn’t stand the thought of you being taken away on that spaceship, | 一想到你要被太空船带走我就受不了 |
[09:10] | but then I did that to you. | 结果我却让自己被带走了 |
[09:12] | I promised you we’d always be a team, | 我说过我们是一个团队 |
[09:14] | and I let you down. | 可我让你失望了 |
[09:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:18] | Jam buds? | 果酱二人组 |
[09:21] | Jam buds. | 果酱二人组 |
[09:24] | It’s so good to talk to you. | 能和你说话真好 |
[09:26] | I’ve been wanting to see you so bad | 我太想见你了 |
[09:28] | I accepted a party invitation from Kevin. | 居然连凯文的派对都来参加了 |
[09:33] | I know. I took his advice. | 我知道 我还听了他的建议呢 |
[09:38] | I think he got is heart broken. I-It’s actually really sad. | 他好像刚刚分手 其实挺惨的 |
[09:41] | Of course he did. | 好像是 |
[09:45] | Hey, nice shirt. | 衬衫不错 |
[09:46] | Nice hair. | 发型也不错 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | All right! Hey, everybody, are you having fun? | 好了 大家伙玩得开心吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah! | 开心 |
[09:55] | Liars! You’re all so fake. | 骗子 你们太虚伪了 |
[09:57] | You make me sick. But get ready. | 你们真让我恶心 但是准备好 |
[10:00] | I’m gonna introduce you to somebody so real | 我要给你们介绍一个非常真实的人 |
[10:02] | you’ll all feel as sick as me! | 你们就会明白我此刻的感受 |
[10:05] | This party starts now! | 派对现在才正式开始 |
[10:07] | Children! Go! | 孩子们 上吧 |
[10:13] | It’s pretty late. We should head out. | 已经很晚了 我们该回去了 |
[10:16] | Thanks for all your help, Kevin. | 谢谢你帮忙 凯文 |
[10:17] | What? | 什么 |
[10:19] | You got to do the thing. | 你们得融合啊 |
[10:21] | What did I help you for if you’re not gonna elevate my party? | 你们不帮我活跃气氛 我刚才不是白费力气了吗 |
[10:24] | Wha…? Hey! Don’t you walk away from… | 什么 嘿 你们不能就这么走 |
[10:34] | Shut up, Derrick! | 闭嘴 德里克 |
[10:35] | If it helps, Kevin, I think you threw a very nice party. | 别难过 凯文 我觉得你办了场很棒的派对 |
[10:39] | Mm-hmm. Good night! | 嗯 晚安 |
[10:42] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |