时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:06] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:09] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:11] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:14] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:19] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:29] | Steven, come on! | 史蒂文 快点 |
[00:31] | Sorry. I just had to make sure I had everything. | 对不起 我得检查一下东西有没有拿齐 |
[00:34] | I bet Lars will really appreciate this package | 拉尔斯看到爸爸妈妈为他准备的这个包裹 |
[00:36] | his parents put together for him. | 肯定会很高兴的 |
[00:38] | And MC Bear Bear! – To hug if he gets scared. | 还有庆祝大师熊熊 如果他害怕的话可以抱抱它 |
[00:41] | I’m so excited we’re finally going to have a space adventure together. | 我太激动了 我们终于可以一起去太空探险了 |
[00:45] | Steven and Connie in space! | 史蒂文和康妮的太空之旅 |
[00:48] | I’m not so sure this is gonna be an adventure. | 可能没你想得那么有趣 |
[00:50] | Last time I saw Lars, he was huddled up in a dark cave | 上次我见到拉尔斯时 他还和其他的逃亡者 |
[00:53] | with some other Homeworld fugitives. | 一起躲在一个黑暗的山洞里 |
[00:55] | Oh. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[00:57] | Well, I’m ready for anything. | 反正 不管怎么样我都准备好了 |
[00:59] | Lion. You ready? | 狮子 你准备好了吗 |
[01:05] | Oh, my gah. | 好可爱 |
[01:06] | We have to stay on task. | 我们必须得集中注意力 |
[01:18] | – Steven. – Lars? | -史蒂文 -拉尔斯 |
[01:20] | It’s over! I’ve got you now, you miserable off colors! | 都结束了 我找到你们了 你们这些可悲的异色次品 |
[01:25] | You’ll never take us alive, Emerald! | 翡翠 你永远不可能捉住我们的 |
[01:30] | W-What is going on? | 这是什么情况 |
[01:33] | Captain, I’m having a vision. | 船长 我预知到了 |
[01:35] | We’re about to be discovered… by Emerald! | 我们即将会被翡翠发现 |
[01:40] | W-Wait. Captain?! | 等等 船长 |
[01:45] | Thanks, Padparadscha. | 谢谢 红莲花 |
[01:47] | Fluorite, how are the engines looking? | 萤石 发动机怎么样 |
[01:49] | Le-e-t me-e-e che-e-e-ck. | 让 我 看 看 |
[01:57] | Twins, fire up the nova thrusters. | 双胞胎 打开新星推进器 |
[01:59] | – Yes, captain. – Right away, captain. | -是的 船长 -马上 船长 |
[02:03] | No! No! Those are my nova thrusters! | 不 不 那是我的新星推进器 |
[02:06] | That is my ship! | 那是我的船 |
[02:08] | Rhodonite, everything clear up ahead? | 蔷薇辉石 前方情况是否正常 |
[02:10] | For now. | 目前一切正常 |
[02:13] | It was a minor inconvenience when you stole my personal shuttle | 你偷窃我的私人战舰 还把它撞到了埃普西隆九号上 |
[02:17] | and crashed it on Upsilon 9. | 也就是点小小的麻烦 |
[02:19] | It was an insult when you impersonated imperial officers | 你在宇宙庆典的时候假扮帝国官员 |
[02:22] | during a cosmic jubilee. | 这算是大不敬 |
[02:24] | But to steal my Sun Incinerator is unacceptable! | 但是偷走我的灼日号 这种行为是无法容忍的 |
[02:28] | If this ship means so much to you, | 既然这艘船对你来说这么重要 |
[02:30] | maybe you shouldn’t have left it unguarded in the docking bay of Klavius 7. | 你就不应该把它丢在克拉维乌斯七号停泊区无人看管 |
[02:34] | There were 67 elite Citrines guarding it! | 那里由67个精英黄水晶看守 |
[02:37] | Oh. I didn’t see them. | 我可没看见她们 |
[02:39] | No, wait. I did. | 不 等等 我看到了 |
[02:40] | They didn’t see us. | 是她们没看见我们 |
[02:42] | Oh, I’ll get you! | 我会抓住你的 |
[02:44] | I’ll get you myself! | 我会亲自抓住你的 |
[02:46] | I’ll do it right now. | 我现在就要抓住你 |
[02:47] | I’ll blow you up to smithereens! | 我要将你化为齑粉 |
[02:50] | Good luck catching us. We stole your fastest ship! | 祝你好运 我们可是偷走了你最快的船 |
[02:53] | The engines are a-a-all se-e-t. | 引擎 准 备 完 毕 |
[02:59] | Twins, hyperspeed us out of here. | 双胞胎 用超高速离开这里 |
[03:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[03:02] | You will not go at hyperspeed! | 不准你用超高速 |
[03:05] | – Bingo, bongo. – Off colors! | -我乐意 -异色族 |
[03:14] | Man, she’s been on my tail since sector four. | 真是的 她从第四区就开始追我了 |
[03:17] | That’s like three sectors ago. Get over it, right? | 都已经过了三个区了 赶紧放弃得了 |
[03:20] | Lars! I have so many questions! | 拉尔斯 我有好多问题要问你 |
[03:22] | Uh, where’d you get this ship? | 你从哪儿弄到这艘船的 |
[03:23] | And more importantly, where’d you get that cape? | 更重要的是 你的斗篷是哪儿来的 |
[03:26] | Stole ’em. | 偷的 |
[03:28] | Ste-e-e-ven. | 史 蒂 文 |
[03:30] | Is tha-a-t…another… human frie-e-nd? | 这 是 另一个 人类 朋 友吗 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I’m Connie. Happy to be aboard. | 是的 我是康妮 很高兴来到这里 |
[03:40] | You must all be Lars’ crew. | 你们一定是拉尔斯的船员 |
[03:42] | They’re more than that. | 不止如此 |
[03:44] | Without them, I’d still be stuck in a cave on the Gem Homeworld. | 如果不是她们 我现在还被困在宝石母星的洞穴里呢 |
[03:48] | They were able to figure out a way off that lame old planet. | 她们找到了离开那颗破星球的方法 |
[03:51] | But we never would have been able to steal a ship without Lars. | 但如果没有拉尔斯 我们永远也偷不到船 |
[03:54] | He can slip past all the scanners undetected. | 他能躲过所有的扫描仪器 |
[03:57] | Her name is Connie. | 她的名字叫康妮 |
[03:59] | And now a few stolen ships and a couple of space crimes later, | 我们偷了几艘船 并且在太空搞了点小破坏之后 |
[04:03] | we’re finally on a course toward Earth. | 终于可以踏上通往地球的路了 |
[04:05] | Hey, you know, speaking of Earth, | 对了 说到地球 |
[04:07] | your parents – put this together for you. | 你的父母帮你准备了这些 |
[04:12] | Oh, finally! Clean jeans! | 太棒了 干净的牛仔裤 |
[04:15] | Oh, man! And my skull gauges! | 天呐 还有我的骷髅头耳扩 |
[04:18] | These are perfect! | 太完美了 |
[04:20] | They’d didn’t have to do all this. | 没必要这么麻烦他们的 |
[04:23] | I’ll be back on Earth soon. | 我很快就要回到地球了 |
[04:25] | We are excited about your Beach City. | 我们对海滩市很感兴趣 |
[04:27] | I look forward to a planet of sand and water. | 我很期待看到一个充满沙子和水的星球 |
[04:30] | Yeah! And my house. And my trampoline. | 没错 还有我的房子 我的蹦床 |
[04:33] | The Big Donut! | 大甜甜圈 |
[04:35] | And Sadie. | 还有莎蒂 |
[04:37] | How is Sadie? | 莎蒂过得好吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, really, really good! | 超级超级棒 |
[04:41] | Oh. Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:43] | Now she’s Sadie Killer and the Suspects. | 现在她是“杀蒂·米勒和嫌疑犯”乐队的主唱了 |
[04:46] | Her band is awesome. | 她的乐队棒极了 |
[04:47] | She looks really happy… | 她看起来很高兴 |
[04:51] | …without me. | 就算我不在 |
[04:55] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[04:57] | Lars? Lars! Lars! | 拉尔斯 拉尔斯 拉尔斯 |
[05:01] | Captain Lars, a huge battleship is approaching fast. | 拉尔斯船长 一艘巨大的战舰正在逼近 |
[05:04] | It’ll be here in just five quads. | 离我们只有五夸特远了 |
[05:06] | What are your orders? | 等待您的指令 |
[05:07] | I don’t believe this. | 怎么会这样 |
[05:09] | How is she having such a good time without me?! | 没有我在 她怎么能过得这么好 |
[05:13] | Does she even know I died out here?! | 她知不知道我差点死在这里 |
[05:16] | Of course she does! She’s been worried sick! | 她当然知道 她都要担心死了 |
[05:19] | Already three quads away. | 还剩三夸特 |
[05:21] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[05:22] | We could drop out of warp and ambush them, | 我们可以停止曲线飞行 伏击他们 |
[05:25] | but that might be too risky. | 但这样太冒险了 |
[05:26] | Or maybe we find a nearby planet to hide on? | 或者我们可以找个附近的行星藏起来 |
[05:30] | I’m not sure! | 我也不知道 |
[05:32] | What do you usually do? | 你平时会怎么做 |
[05:33] | Usually? | 平时 |
[05:34] | Usually we just follow Captain Lars’ orders! | 平时我们只是按照拉尔斯船长的命令行事 |
[05:38] | Captain Lars has taken so many risks on our behalf. | 为了我们 拉尔斯船长一个人承担了那么多风险 |
[05:41] | We need him! | 我们需要他 |
[05:42] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[05:44] | The warning alarm! | 警报 |
[05:45] | We’re in danger! | 我们遇到危险了 |
[05:46] | Do you hear that? Your crew needs you. | 听到了吗 你的船员们需要你 |
[05:49] | You don’t get it, do you, Steven? | 你还是不明白 对吗 史蒂文 |
[05:51] | It should be me. | 在那儿的应该是我 |
[05:54] | I’m the one that should be hanging out with the cool kids! | 我才应该和最酷的人一起玩 |
[05:58] | She’s getting back at me for everything I’ve done! | 她做这些都是为了报复我 |
[06:01] | Do you really think | 你真的以为 |
[06:02] | Sadie is living her life just to get back at you? | 莎蒂过属于自己的生活只是为了报复你 |
[06:05] | Why else would she be having so much fun without me?! | 不然为什么我不在 她还会玩得这么开心 |
[06:09] | Because life goes on, no matter what happens. | 因为不管发生什么事 生活都要继续 |
[06:13] | She was so upset when she found out | 当她发现你被困在太空里时 |
[06:15] | you’d be stuck in space, Lars. | 她特别难过 拉尔斯 |
[06:16] | She really misses you, but she can’t stay sad forever. | 她真的很想你 但是她不能一直伤心下去 |
[06:20] | She started hanging out with the cool kids. | 所以她交了新的朋友 |
[06:22] | She quit the Big Donut | 还从大甜甜圈辞职了 |
[06:24] | all because she needed to do something to feel better. | 都是因为她需要做些事情来转移注意力 |
[06:27] | And look at you! | 再看看你 |
[06:28] | Steven said you’d be hiding in some cave on Homeworld, | 史蒂文说你可能会躲在母星的洞穴里 |
[06:32] | but you’re not. | 但你没有 |
[06:33] | You’re out here fighting for freedom | 你在这里为自由而战 |
[06:35] | with all your new friends in tow! | 和你的新朋友一起 |
[06:37] | Are you doing any of this to hurt Sadie? | 你这样做是为了伤害莎蒂吗 |
[06:40] | No! I’m doing this because I have to. | 不 我这样做是因为我必须这样做 |
[06:43] | I’d never do this to hurt Sadie because — | 我决不会伤害莎蒂 因为 |
[06:47] | – Because! – Because! | -因为 -因为 |
[06:50] | – Because you’re best friends! – Because you’re best friends! | -因为你们是最好的朋友 -因为你们是最好的朋友 |
[06:52] | And best friends wouldn’t do anything to hurt each other. | 最好的朋友不会做任何伤害彼此的事 |
[07:01] | It’s here. An imperial warship has just caught up to us. | 来了 一艘帝国军舰刚刚追上了我们 |
[07:05] | – What? – An imperial warship? | -什么 -一艘帝国军舰 |
[07:13] | The Destiny Destroyer! | 命运毁灭者 |
[07:14] | Their main weapons are pointed right at us! | 她们的武器正瞄准着我们 |
[07:20] | Pulling out the big guns just for us, huh? | 为了我们几个把看家本事都拿出来了啊 |
[07:22] | With a ship like that, | 有这样的飞船 |
[07:23] | Emerald could wipe us out in an instant, | 翡翠能瞬间把我们消灭掉 |
[07:26] | if she really wanted to. | 如果她真的愿意的话 |
[07:28] | Of course she wants to! | 她当然愿意 |
[07:30] | Incoming message – from the Destiny Destroyer. | 命运毁灭者发来了信息 |
[07:33] | Onscreen. | 接到屏幕上 |
[07:37] | Did you really think | 你真的以为 |
[07:38] | I wasn’t going to be able to track my own ship? | 我连自己的船都追踪不到吗 |
[07:41] | The Sun Incinerator’s specialized nova thrusters give off an energy signature | 灼日号特有的新星推进器发出的能量信号 |
[07:46] | I could recognize from the other side of the galaxy. | 即使在银河的另一端我也能认出来 |
[07:49] | Now surrender to me or be destroyed! | 现在顺我者昌 逆我者亡 |
[07:56] | I’d never surrender to you! | 我永远不会向你投降 |
[07:58] | Blow us into stardust like you’ve always dreamed of. | 如你所愿 把我们炸成碎片吧 |
[08:01] | Very well. | 很好 |
[08:03] | Prepare yourselves for destruction! | 等着受死吧 |
[08:06] | Lars, what are you doing?! | 拉尔斯 你在干什么 |
[08:08] | Drop the shields, Rhodonite. | 撤掉护盾 蔷薇辉石 |
[08:10] | But that would leave us open to their attack! | 但这样我们就会完全暴露于她们的攻击下 |
[08:12] | We wouldn’t stand a chance! | 我们毫无反击之力 |
[08:14] | Trust me, we’ll be just fine. | 相信我 不会有事的 |
[08:16] | – Now lower the shields. – But… | -赶紧放下护盾 -但是 |
[08:18] | The destroyer’s weapons are charged at 90%. | 毁灭者的武器还差10%准备就绪 |
[08:21] | They’re preparing to open fire! | 她们要开火了 |
[08:24] | Lower the shields! That’s an order! | 放下护盾 这是命令 |
[08:27] | L-Lowering shields. | 放 放下护盾 |
[08:34] | Twins, what’s our status? | 双胞胎 情况如何 |
[08:36] | Our weapons and shields have been knocked offline, but… | 我们的武器和护盾已损坏 但是 |
[08:38] | Otherwise, we’re fine. | 除此之外 没有别的问题 |
[08:40] | We’re still…alive! | 我们还活着 |
[08:44] | The lasers barely grazed us! | 激光几乎没有射中我们 |
[08:46] | Emerald is about to attack, | 翡翠准备攻击 |
[08:48] | but she’s going to miss on purpose. | 但她故意打歪了 |
[08:53] | Bingo, bongo! | 干得漂亮 |
[08:55] | What do you think you’re doing?! | 你到底在干什么 |
[09:01] | You really do have a heart, don’t you, Emerald? | 你还是有良心的 对吧 翡翠 |
[09:05] | W-What?! | 什 什么 |
[09:06] | You’re not going to hurt this ship! | 你不会伤害这艘船的 |
[09:09] | You love this ship! | 你爱这艘船 |
[09:11] | it’s your best friend. | 它是你最好的朋友 |
[09:13] | You’d much rather – let it get away than destroy it. | 你宁可让它逃脱 也不会毁掉它 |
[09:18] | Wow, Lars, I missed you. | 哇 拉尔斯 我想这样的你了 |
[09:19] | You’re right about that. | 你说得对 |
[09:21] | I won’t destroy my beautiful ship. | 我不会毁了我美丽的船 |
[09:24] | But I will make it so you can’t get away! | 但我会夺回它的 你们逃不掉的 |
[09:27] | Aim for their nova thrusters! | 瞄准他们的新星推进器 |
[09:31] | Evasive maneuvers! | 规避战术 |
[09:32] | If only our weapons and shields were online. | 要是我们的武器和护盾还在就好了 |
[09:34] | I think she has us this time. | 这次她好像要得逞了 |
[09:36] | Unless we use that. | 除非我们用那个 |
[09:39] | That?! | 那个 |
[09:39] | No-o-o-t tha-a-a-a-t. | 不 要 啊 |
[09:43] | – What’s that? – The captain’s experimental fighter jet | -那个是什么 -船长还在实验中的战斗机 |
[09:46] | that only he knows how to drive. | 只有他知道怎么开 |
[09:48] | It’s too risky! | 太冒险了 |
[09:50] | We’re out of options. | 我们没有选择的余地了 |
[09:52] | But, Lars, your crew needs you here on the ship. | 但是 拉尔斯 你的船员需要你在船上指挥 |
[09:55] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[09:57] | Captain Lars, permission to go in your place. | 拉尔斯船长 请求接替你的位置 |
[09:59] | If it’s anything like driving a car, I should be fine. | 如果像开车一样 我应该没问题 |
[10:02] | Permission…granted! | 请求 准许 |
[10:05] | Take out the enemy’s main cannons | 你们去摧毁敌人的武器 |
[10:06] | while we get our weapons system and shields back online. | 我们在这边修复好武器系统和护盾 |
[10:11] | Fluorite, how long before we have full power to shields and weapons? | 萤石 护盾和武器的能量还有多久可以充满 |
[10:14] | Give me fi-I-ve minu-u-tes. | 给我 五 分 钟 |
[10:19] | Can they really fly it? | 他们真的能驾驶那个吗 |
[10:21] | If anyone can fly it, I’m sure it’s friends of our captain. | 除了我们船长的朋友 我想不出第二人选 |
[10:26] | It is like a car! | 确实像汽车一样 |
[10:28] | We’ll watch your back while you take out those guns. Now launch! | 你们去摧毁大炮的时候 我们会确保你们的安全 现在发射 |
[10:32] | Captain Lars is about to give the order to launch. | 拉尔斯船长 准备下令发射 |
[10:35] | Okay. Launching. | 好的 发射 |
[10:42] | Get in close! They can’t aim at themselves. | 靠近点 他们不能朝自己瞄准 |
[10:45] | Roger. Target within range. | 收到 目标在射程之内 |
[10:48] | Targeting! | 瞄准 |
[10:50] | One down! | 干掉一个 |
[10:52] | That’s two! | 两个 |
[10:52] | Yes! All right! | 没错 好的 |
[10:55] | Everything’s almost fixed here. Come on back. | 这边也差不多都搞定了 回来吧 |
[10:59] | Incoming missiles straight ahead! | 前方有导弹袭击 |
[11:06] | It’s too late, Lars. I can’t… | 太迟了 拉尔斯 我 |
[11:09] | Steven?! Connie?! Nooooo! | 史蒂文 康妮 不 |