时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:27] | Captain’s log. Star date, uh… | 航行日志 星历 |
[00:31] | Thursday. | 星期四 |
[00:33] | Space is really big. | 宇宙茫茫无边 |
[00:36] | Everything is messed up. | 情况简直不能更糟 |
[00:38] | Our nova thrusters are busted. | 我们的新星推进器崩溃了 |
[00:39] | And getting home is taking forever. | 回家看来遥遥无期 |
[00:43] | Hey, Captain? | 船长 |
[00:44] | Should we be writing this down? | 这也要写上去吗 |
[00:46] | Uh, yeah! | 当然了 |
[00:48] | Who wants a party sub?! | 谁想吃派对三明治 |
[00:51] | What exactly are we celebrating? | 我们到底要庆祝什么 |
[00:54] | You guys beat Emerald. | 你们打败了翡翠呀 |
[00:55] | And you rescued me and Connie from the Jungle Moon. | 而且带我和康妮逃出了丛林月球 |
[00:57] | And you have this super fast ship, | 你们还有这艘超级快的飞船 |
[00:59] | so you’ll be back on Earth in no time. | 一定很快就能回到地球 |
[01:01] | It’s only super fast when it works! | 它没坏的时候确实超级快 |
[01:04] | Captain Lars… | 拉尔斯船长 |
[01:07] | I’ve finished… | 我已经重新 |
[01:08] | rerouting… | 更换好 |
[01:10] | Power from the gravity engine to the nova thrusters? | 重力引擎为新星推进器提供动力的路线吗 |
[01:13] | Great! Twins, floor it on the thrusters! | 太好了 双胞胎 启动推进器 |
[01:16] | – Right away, Captain. – Yes, Captain. | -马上 船长 -是的 船长 |
[01:24] | Captain Lars, don’t use the thrusters. | 拉尔斯船长 别用推进器 |
[01:26] | We’re going to lose power! | 我们就要没能量了 |
[01:28] | Thanks, Padparadscha. | 谢谢 红莲花 |
[01:30] | Hey, if we’re going to be drifting a while, | 要是这会儿没什么事的话 |
[01:32] | there’s somebody I’d like you all to meet. | 有个人我想介绍给你们认识 |
[01:36] | Are they bigger than that sandwich? | 比那个三明治还要大吗 |
[01:38] | Maybe a few pickles bigger. | 可能要大那么一丢丢 |
[01:41] | Bigger than you? | 比你还大 |
[01:42] | I mean, they don’t have to be. | 这个嘛 也不一定 |
[01:45] | Fine. Bring ’em over. | 好吧 带她们过来 |
[01:52] | Twins! | 双胞胎 |
[01:53] | Another…Steven? | 另 一个 史蒂 文 |
[01:57] | There’s more of you?! | 你还有分身 |
[02:03] | Her eyes. | 她的眼睛 |
[02:04] | A fusion? | 融合体 |
[02:05] | He’s going to bring back another Steven! | 他又带来了一个史蒂文 |
[02:08] | This is Garnet. | 这是石榴 |
[02:10] | She leads the Crystal Gems back on Earth. | 她是地球上宝石战士的首领 |
[02:12] | Just look at you all! | 瞧瞧你们呐 |
[02:13] | You must be Rhodonite — a Ruby and a Pearl? | 你一定是蔷薇辉石了 红宝石和珍珠的融合体 |
[02:17] | That must have been a story. | 这个故事一定很精彩 |
[02:19] | I want all the details. | 愿闻其详 |
[02:23] | And you must be the Rutile Twins. | 你们一定是金红石双胞胎 |
[02:25] | I’ve never seen anyone like you before. | 我从没见过有人像你们这样 |
[02:27] | We were…made like this. | 我们 天生就这样 |
[02:30] | Fluorite. | 萤石 |
[02:32] | You’re just, uh, beautiful. | 你可真是 好看 |
[02:37] | And here’s Padparadscha, an orange Sapphire. | 还有红莲花 橙色的蓝宝石 |
[02:40] | How rare. | 真是罕见 |
[02:41] | I predict you’re going to make everyone uncomfortable. | 我预见到你把大家都搞得很尴尬 |
[02:47] | It’s not nice to make fun of us like that. | 拿我们开玩笑可不好 |
[02:50] | Haven’t you guys heard a compliment before? | 你们没被赞美过吗 |
[02:52] | A what? What’s that? | 赞美 那是什么 |
[02:55] | You know, it’s when someone says something nice about you. | 就是别人对你们说一些好听的话 |
[02:58] | Who would say nice things about Gems like us? | 谁会跟我们这样的宝石说好听的话 |
[03:00] | We’re completely inappropriate, and so are you. | 我们都奇形怪状 你也一样 |
[03:04] | We should all be ashamed. | 我们都应该感到羞耻 |
[03:06] | Aw, Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[03:07] | These Gems feel just like I did before I met Rose Quartz. | 这些宝石就跟遇见罗丝·石英之前的我一样 |
[03:10] | Rose Quartz? | 罗丝·石英 |
[03:14] | You met Rose Quartz? | 你见过罗丝·石英 |
[03:16] | And your survived? | 你还活了下来 |
[03:17] | You guys know about Rose? | 你们知道罗丝 |
[03:19] | She was the Anit-Gem — | 她是宝石星人中的叛徒 |
[03:21] | an organic beast that burst out of Earth’s crust | 从地壳里钻出来的怪兽 |
[03:24] | and vowed to destroy all Gems! | 她立誓要毁灭所有宝石 |
[03:27] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[03:28] | She was made from a vein of hyper-defective quartz. | 她是由存在严重缺陷的石英构成的 |
[03:30] | A malformed quartz gone haywire. | 一个发疯的畸形石英 |
[03:33] | Don’t…be…silly. | 别 瞎 说 |
[03:37] | Rose…Quartz…isn’t…real. | 罗丝·石英 根本 不存在 |
[03:42] | You have it all wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[03:44] | Rose Quartz?! | 罗丝·石英 |
[03:46] | Of course that’s how they tell it on Homeworld. | 我就知道宝石母星上的传言肯定是这样的 |
[03:48] | Come on, everyone. | 来吧 大家都听好 |
[03:49] | Let me tell you the story of the real Rose Quartz. | 让我来告诉你们罗丝·石英真正的故事 |
[03:54] | It was Era 1. | 第一纪元的时候 |
[03:56] | The Diamonds, unique in their flawlessness, | 钻石们完美无瑕 独一无二 |
[03:58] | sought to expand their perfection across the galaxy. | 她们希望将这份完美传达给整个宇宙 |
[04:02] | And it was for this purpose that Pink Diamond | 出于这样的目的 |
[04:04] | chose her first colony, the planet Earth. | 粉钻选择了她的第一个殖民地 地球 |
[04:09] | On Earth, every Gem was made to serve Pink Diamond, | 在地球上 每一个宝石星人都要听命于粉钻 |
[04:13] | each with a role to play in her world’s perfect empire. | 她们在粉钻建立的完美帝国里各司其职 |
[04:17] | In comparison to their creator, their existence was ordinary. | 跟她们的创造者不同 她们十分卑微 |
[04:21] | They were life-forms only meant to fit their mold, | 她们的存在只是为了履行天职 |
[04:24] | and no one had ever dared to think otherwise — | 没人敢有任何出格的想法 |
[04:27] | until there was Rose Quartz. | 直到罗丝·石英出现了 |
[04:31] | In stature, she was no different than any other Quartz, | 她的外表和其他石英并无两样 |
[04:35] | and for a time, she did her best | 有那么一段时间 她也倾尽全力 |
[04:37] | to carry out her Diamond’s bidding. | 完成钻石的指令 |
[04:42] | However, she began to take notice of her strange colony | 然而 她开始注意到这片陌生的殖民地 |
[04:46] | and the life that existed there. | 和那里的一切生灵 |
[04:51] | Curiosity turned to appreciation. | 好奇逐渐变成了欣赏 |
[04:54] | Appreciation turned to fondness. | 欣赏又逐渐变成喜欢 |
[04:58] | And fondness…turned to love. | 喜欢 最后变成了爱 |
[05:04] | Soon she was unable to keep her findings secret, | 不久 她再也无法保持沉默了 |
[05:06] | and she began asking her fellow Gems | 她追问其他宝石星人 |
[05:08] | if they knew of the life on Earth | 是否了解地球上的生命 |
[05:10] | and what they made of it. | 是否清楚自己对它们的所作所为 |
[05:12] | She continued to pry her fellow kindergartners with questions so odd | 她向宝宝基地的同伴们抛出了一个又一个稀奇古怪的问题 |
[05:16] | that word of her eventually made its way to Pink Diamond. | 她的言论甚至传到了粉钻耳朵里 |
[05:20] | Rose Quartz was summoned at once. | 粉钻立刻召见了罗丝·石英 |
[05:22] | “Quartz,” Began Pink Diamond, | 粉钻问道 “石英 |
[05:24] | “What have you been saying down there?” | 你跟其他宝石都说了些什么” |
[05:26] | “My Diamond,” Rose pleaded, | “我尊敬的钻石” 罗丝辩解道 |
[05:28] | “It has come to my attention that your colony, | “我注意到在您的殖民地 |
[05:31] | Earth, bears life. | 地球上 存在着生命 |
[05:33] | While I know these organic life-forms serve no purpose, | 这些生命无拘无束 无忧无虑 |
[05:36] | I ask that we leave this planet and spare their lives.” | 我请求您下令离开这颗星球 放它们一条生路” |
[05:39] | Pink Diamond thought for a moment | 粉钻思考片刻 |
[05:42] | and then laughed, a wicked, empty sound. | 大笑起来 那声音邪恶又空洞 |
[05:46] | “You wish to save these life-forms | “你想以我们的生命为代价 |
[05:48] | at the expense of our own? | 拯救他们的生命 |
[05:49] | Ha! Don’t be absurd. | 别开玩笑了 |
[05:51] | Return to your post, and I will forget your insolence.” | 回到你的岗位上 我暂且原谅你这次的傲慢无礼” |
[05:54] | And with that, Rose Quartz was dragged back to her kindergarten for duty. | 就这样 罗丝·石英又被抓回了她所在的宝宝基地当值 |
[05:59] | Only Rose could no longer stand to continue | 可罗丝已经无法忍受 |
[06:01] | aiding in the destruction of Earth. | 这种助纣为虐的行为 |
[06:03] | She had no choice. | 她别无选择 |
[06:05] | She had to fight. | 只有战斗 |
[06:13] | “Is this what you want — to inject, to build? | 这就是你们想要的吗 日复一日地注射 建造 |
[06:17] | I’ve seen the life that exists for itself, and it lives here. | 我见过为自己而活的生命 它们就在这里 |
[06:22] | Will you destroy it, or will you join it?” | 你们是想毁灭它们 还是想加入它们 |
[06:25] | Rose’s message began to resonate, | 罗丝的号召引起了共鸣 |
[06:27] | to Pink Diamond’s dismay. | 这使粉钻感到恐惧 |
[06:29] | Her colony was falling apart. | 她的殖民地四分五裂 |
[06:31] | So, like a coward, she called for her Diamond allies, | 所以 懦弱的她请来了钻石援军 |
[06:34] | Yellow and Blue, to help. | 黄钻和蓝钻 来帮助她 |
[06:36] | But Rose also found herself with allies, | 但罗丝也为自己找到了援军 |
[06:39] | other Gems that were cast out for being wrong — | 其他因为犯错被驱逐的宝石星人 |
[06:41] | a Pearl who belonged to no one… | 不属于任何人的珍珠 |
[06:44] | a Bismuth who built weapons for rebels | 不为暴君构筑塔防 |
[06:46] | instead of towers for tyrants… | 而为叛军制造武器的阿铋 |
[06:48] | an entirely new fusion for not power but for love… | 一个全新的融合体 她们融合不是为了力量 而是为了爱 |
[06:53] | and countless others, all inspired by Rose | 数不尽的人们被罗丝感动 |
[06:55] | to live for ourselves on Earth. | 在地球上 我们只为自己而活 |
[06:57] | She was our leader. | 她是我们的领袖 |
[06:58] | And Earth was our precious home. | 地球是我们珍贵的家 |
[07:00] | And those who fought to save it became known as… | 那些为了拯救它而战斗的人们则被称为 |
[07:03] | the Crystal Gems! | 水晶宝石战士 |
[07:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:06] | There were Gems like us? | 像我们这样的宝石星人吗 |
[07:09] | Fighting. | 战斗 |
[07:10] | For…their…freedom? | 为了她们的自由 |
[07:13] | Yes, and we were fearless. | 是的 我们英勇无畏 |
[07:16] | It was an impossible fight, but we fought anyway. | 知其不可为而为之 |
[07:18] | And the more Gems who saw us, the more who joined. | 知道我们的人越多 加入我们的人也就越多 |
[07:22] | But Pink Diamond’s forces proved too strong. | 但是粉钻的实力太强了 |
[07:25] | Rose feared that soon she would have nothing left to protect. | 罗丝担心到最后还是会功亏一篑 |
[07:31] | Rose Quartz drew her rebel blade… | 于是 她用她的反叛之剑 |
[07:35] | …and shattered Pink Diamond, | 将钻石砍成了碎片 |
[07:36] | saving the Earth for all time from her reign of terror. | 永远地结束了她对地球的恐怖统治 |
[07:41] | -Wow! That’s incredible! -I don’t believe it! | -太不可思议了 -我不敢相信 |
[07:43] | Your mom did all that? | 这些都是你妈妈做的 |
[07:45] | That’s awesome! | 太厉害了 |
[07:46] | Wait. What about the rest? | 等等 后来呢 |
[07:49] | What happened after that? | 这之后发生了什么 |
[07:53] | The other Diamonds were furious. | 其他的钻石勃然大怒 |
[07:56] | In a last-ditch attempt to wipe out the rebellion, | 她们决心抹除所有的叛军 |
[07:58] | the Diamonds launched a direct attack against Earth, | 钻石们向地球发起直接进攻 |
[08:01] | and in their fury, they used their powers to end the fighting | 盛怒之下 她们运用自己的力量 |
[08:04] | once and for all. | 彻底结束了这场战役 |
[08:13] | I predict this story won’t have a happy ending. | 我预见到这个故事的结局很悲伤 |
[08:15] | We were all told different stories. | 我们听到的故事版本都不一样 |
[08:18] | But they all ended the same way. | 只有结局都是同一个 |
[08:20] | With Rose Quartz… | 罗丝·石英 |
[08:22] | being…defeated. | 被打败了 |
[08:25] | This new version of the story is even worse! | 这个版本的故事更糟 |
[08:28] | So, she was great, and they beat her? | 她那么伟大 都被打败了 |
[08:32] | What are we supposed to get out of this — | 所以这个故事到底想说明什么 |
[08:33] | that we can never win?! | 我们永远也赢不了吗 |
[08:35] | We haven’t yet, | 我们现在还没有取得胜利 |
[08:36] | but we can, and we will. | 但我们可以做到 也将会做到 |
[08:39] | They said they annihilated Rose’s rebellion, | 她们说她们消灭了罗丝的叛军 |
[08:41] | but here we are. | 但我们还在呢 |
[08:43] | They said they annihilated all of you on Homeworld, | 她们说宝石母星上像你们一样的异色族都被消灭了 |
[08:45] | but here you are. | 但你们也还在呢 |
[08:47] | They think they have us on the run, | 她们认为我们在逃亡 |
[08:49] | but they’re the ones that are running from the truth. | 可逃避现实的一直都是她们 |
[08:51] | And the truth is | 而现实就是 |
[08:52] | we…are…everywhere! | 我们无处不在 |
[08:55] | But how many more of us can there be? | 但是还有多少像我们这样的人呢 |
[08:58] | Way more than you think! | 比你想象的要多得多 |
[08:59] | I was only on Homeworld for, like, an hour | 我遇到你们之前 |
[09:01] | before I ran in to you guys. | 刚刚到达宝石母星一个小时左右 |
[09:03] | There must be Off Colors all over the place. | 那里一定还有很多的异色族 |
[09:05] | Rose used to say there was something about Earth — | 罗丝总说地球有一种特别的力量 |
[09:08] | something that set Gems free. | 它赋予宝石们自由 |
[09:10] | But it’s not just Earth. | 可不仅仅是地球 |
[09:12] | Look at you. | 看看你们 |
[09:14] | Love, freedom — it’s universal. | 爱与自由是永恒的 |
[09:17] | You all prove it every moment you live as yourselves. | 你们存在的每一刻都是对它们的证明 |
[09:20] | You can show everyone. | 你们可以证明给所有人看 |
[09:22] | We…can do that? | 我们 能做到吗 |
[09:25] | Not while we’re floating out here like sitting ducks. | 像这样坐以待毙肯定不行 |
[09:28] | Fluorite, let’s take another look at that engine. | 萤石 再去查看一下引擎 |
[09:31] | Yes! Okay! Yeah! | 好的 |
[09:33] | Lars. | 拉尔斯 |
[09:35] | Before we can activate the thrusters, | 在推进器发动之前 |
[09:37] | we’re going to need to restart the core. | 我们得重新启动飞船核心 |
[09:39] | How do we do that? | 要怎么做 |
[09:40] | We’ll figure it out together. | 我们一起想办法 |
[09:43] | Hey, uh, Garnet? | 石榴 |
[09:45] | When Connie and I were stranded on the Jungle Moon, I — | 我和康妮被困在丛林月球的时候 我 |
[09:48] | we — saw something… | 我们 看见了一些东西 |
[09:50] | a vision…of… Pink Diamond. | 是粉钻的幻象 |
[09:54] | When Blue Diamond came to Earth, | 蓝钻在地球上的时候 |
[09:55] | I had dreams where I saw through her eyes | 我在梦里变成了她 |
[09:57] | and I was crying her tears. | 当她哭泣的时候 我也会跟着流泪 |
[09:59] | If I’m having the same dreams about Pink Diamond, | 现在我又梦到了粉钻 |
[10:02] | what if that means she’s still out there? | 这是不是说明她还活着 |
[10:05] | She’s gone, Steven. | 她不在了 史蒂文 |
[10:07] | Your mother made sure of that. | 你妈妈粉碎了她 |
[10:08] | But I felt such a strong connection. | 但我感受到了一种很强烈的羁绊 |
[10:11] | You have empathetic powers that other Gems don’t have. | 你比其他宝石人更有同情心 |
[10:15] | You’re unusual, Steven, like them and like me. | 你很特别 史蒂文 像他们 也像我 |
[10:19] | It’s not something to fear. | 这没什么好害怕的 |
[10:20] | It’s something to celebrate. | 反而是应该庆祝的 |
[10:23] | Come on, come on. | 给点力啊 |
[10:25] | Oh, strange. | 奇了怪了 |
[10:26] | The core should have come online by now. | 核心应该重新启动了才对 |
[10:28] | I predict that Captain Lars will be pressing the wrong button. | 我预见到拉尔斯船长按错键了 |
[10:35] | Yes! We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[10:40] | Does that mean you can get back to Earth? | 这样你们是不是就可以回地球了 |
[10:42] | Not…quite. | 那倒也 不是 |
[10:45] | The nova thrusters still need…repairs. | 新星推进器 还需要 修理 |
[10:52] | We can hit up the nearest colony for parts. | 我们可以在最近的殖民地降落 寻找需要的部件 |
[10:55] | Rhodonite, tell me there’s one nearby. | 蔷薇辉石 附近有没有合适的地方 |
[10:57] | Well, we aren’t far from one of Yellow Diamond’s asteroid mines. | 我们离黄钻的一颗有矿床的小行星不远 |
[11:01] | But that place will be crawling with Agates, Captain. | 但那儿到处都是蓝玛瑙 船长 |
[11:04] | It’s incredibly dangerous. | 很危险的 |
[11:06] | So are we. | 我们也不是好对付的 |
[11:08] | Let’s show ’em! | 给她们点颜色看看 |