时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:04] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:07] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:09] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:12] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:17] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:28] | Pink! I can’t believe it! | 阿粉 我简直不敢相信 |
[00:31] | You’ve been here all along. | 你原来一直在这儿 |
[00:35] | We can’t just hand Steven over to Blue Diamond. | 我们不能就这么把史蒂文交给蓝钻 |
[00:37] | She’s a shatterer! | 她会把他粉碎的 |
[00:39] | She’s not gonna hurt him. Look at her. | 她不会伤害他的 你自己看 |
[00:43] | She really thinks he’s one of them. | 她完全把他当成同类了 |
[00:46] | Somebody make Blue Diamond stop! | 赶紧让蓝钻别哭了 |
[00:49] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[00:51] | It’s just — Blue Diamond’s power. | 这是蓝钻的能力 |
[00:54] | She’s obviously relieved | 她得知粉钻没有被粉碎 |
[00:56] | that Pink Diamond wasn’t shattered after all. | 肯定心情很激动 |
[01:06] | How could you do this to us, Pink? | 你怎么能做出这种事 阿粉 |
[01:08] | Why did you let us think you were shattered? | 为什么你要假装自己被粉碎了 |
[01:10] | Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? | 为什么假扮成这样 还有这个假声 |
[01:13] | Why didn’t you say something at the trial?! | 审问的时候你怎么不说清呢 |
[01:15] | And, Blue, can you please stop crying? | 还有 阿蓝 你可以别哭了吗 |
[01:17] | I can’t see. | 我都看不清了 |
[01:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:24] | My mom kept it secret from everyone. | 我妈妈一直对所有人都保密 |
[01:28] | Almost everyone. | 差不多是所有人 |
[01:29] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[01:31] | Well, apparently, Mom — | 总之就是 我妈妈她 |
[01:33] | Oh, geez. You don’t know what a mom is. | 不对 她们不懂妈妈是什么意思 |
[01:35] | Okay. Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently | 就是粉钻在假装自己被粉碎之后 |
[01:39] | after faking her shatter. | 选择变形成罗丝·石英 |
[01:40] | Then Rose Quartz gave up that form | 然后罗丝又自愿放弃了自己的身体 |
[01:42] | to create a new life with my dad — me. | 和我爸爸一起创造了新的生命 也就是我 |
[01:45] | Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers on to me, | 我也遗传了罗丝的宝石和她的一部分能力 |
[01:47] | but that’s all. | 就这样了 |
[01:49] | I — I don’t have any of Pink or Rose’s memories. | 但是我没有粉钻或者罗丝的任何记忆 |
[01:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:56] | Hmm. I’m sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink. | 你的记忆一定还藏在某个地方 阿粉 |
[02:00] | Actually I go by “Steven.” | 还是叫我史蒂文吧 |
[02:02] | Oh, stars! – How did you even survive? | 群星在上 你是怎么活下来的 |
[02:06] | We blasted the planet | 我们炸了整个星球 |
[02:08] | and obliterated every gem on its surface. | 抹除了所有剩下的宝石 |
[02:10] | They weren’t exactly… obliterated. | 它们并不是真的被抹除了 |
[02:23] | What am I looking at? | 这是个什么东西 |
[02:27] | No one should have survived our attack. | 没人能在我们的攻击下存活 |
[02:29] | Centipeedle’s mind is broken. | 千足虫的理智已经被破坏了 |
[02:31] | I’ve tried to heal her, but it didn’t stick. | 我试过治疗她 但没有成功 |
[02:34] | Heal her? | 治疗她 |
[02:35] | But maybe you two can help her! | 但没准你们俩能帮忙 |
[02:37] | You’re so much stronger than me. And I got close. | 你们的能力比我强多啦 我当时差一点就成功了 |
[02:40] | Well, that’s not something we normally do. | 我们一般是不会插手这种事的 |
[02:43] | This is completely unprecedented! | 这种怪事真是前所未有 |
[02:46] | But you did this to her. | 是你们让她变成这样的 |
[02:47] | You have to help her. All of them. | 你们得对她们所有人负责 |
[02:49] | Hmm. Very well. I can try. But I make no promises. | 好吧 我倒是可以试一试 但不保证成功 |
[03:11] | There. Good as new. | 好啦 完好如初 |
[03:16] | She may be too far gone. | 她可能恢复不了了 |
[03:18] | Gently, Yellow. | 慢慢来 阿黄 |
[03:29] | There we are. | 这样就好了 |
[03:31] | No! Please, no! No, no. We’re all gonna be — | 不 求求你不要 我们都会— |
[03:34] | No! Please, no! No, no. We’re all gonna be — | 不 求求你不要 我们都会— |
[03:36] | -Centi? -No! Please, no! | -千千怎么了 -不 求求你 |
[03:38] | No, no. We’re all gonna be — | 不要 我们都会— |
[03:40] | No! Please. | 不 求求你 |
[03:42] | Centi. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 千千 没事啦 |
[03:51] | Nephrite. Facet 413 Cavishon 12. | 和田玉 第四一三号切面 十二号凹洞 |
[03:55] | – Wh-a-a-at?! – Unbelievable. | -什什什么 -难以置信 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry for my failure | 非常抱歉 我没能顺利执行 |
[03:59] | to heed my Hessonite’s evacuation orders. | 主人桂榴石发出的撤离指令 |
[04:01] | My team and I tried our best to make it out before the attack. | 我和我的小队尽力想在袭击之前撤出 |
[04:04] | But — But you’re here. It must have worked! | 但既然您在这 那计划一定成功了 |
[04:08] | You finally avenged Pink Diamond! | 您成功实施了对粉钻的复仇 |
[04:10] | You destroyed Rose Quartz! | 您除掉了罗丝·石英 |
[04:15] | Oh, Pink. | 天啊 阿粉 |
[04:17] | How many perfectly adequate gems did you have us ruin? | 你让我们毁掉了多少优秀的宝石啊 |
[04:20] | Shhh. Yellow. Pink’s been punished enough. | 别说啦 阿黄 阿粉受的惩罚够多了 |
[04:23] | She’s been trapped here on this awful planet | 她在这个糟糕的星球上被困了这么久 |
[04:26] | with these… creatures. | 还是和这些东西一起 |
[04:28] | Do it again! It was working! | 再试一次吧 刚才成功了 |
[04:31] | How long do you expect us to hold her together? | 你想让我们帮她保持原型多久啊 |
[04:34] | I-I don’t know. Forever! | 我说不准 不能永远吗 |
[04:35] | You did this, so you have to do something! | 这是你们造成的 所以要你们来解决 |
[04:38] | We can only do so much. If it was the four of us… | 我们能做的只有这么多了 如果有四位钻石一起的话 |
[04:41] | Oh, no. We can’t let her see this. | 那可不行 不能让她看到这些 |
[04:44] | Who?! Who do we need?! | 谁 我们需要谁 |
[04:46] | What do you mean, who? White! | 还能是谁啊 当然是阿白啊 |
[04:51] | – White Diamond? – What?! | -白钻 -什么 |
[04:54] | Steven, White Diamond isn’t like us. | 史蒂文 白钻和我们很不一样 |
[04:57] | She isn’t even like them. | 甚至和她们都很不一样 |
[05:00] | You have no idea what she’s capable of. | 你想象不到她的能力有多强 |
[05:04] | I just want to talk. | 我只是想和她谈谈 |
[05:05] | I don’t think you’ll have much luck with that. | 我觉得这事不会那么容易 |
[05:07] | White hasn’t left Homeworld in eons. | 阿白自古以来从未离开母星 |
[05:10] | Then we’re going to Homeworld! | 那我们就去母星啊 |
[05:12] | In what? You and your “Friends” Destroyed both our ships! | 要怎么去 你和你这些朋友把我们的飞船都毁了 |
[05:16] | Unless — You don’t still have yours, do you? | 除非 除非你还留着你的 |
[05:20] | This place is filled with Mom’s junk, | 这里面全是我妈妈留下的破烂 |
[05:22] | so there’s a good chance it’s buried around here. | 所以说不定飞船就埋在某个地方 |
[05:24] | We can split up the area like a grid and divide the search. | 我们可以划分一下搜寻范围 |
[05:28] | It’s just past these pink pyramids! | 就在这些粉色的金字塔后面 |
[05:33] | We’ve got a lot of desert to cover. | 有好大一片沙漠要找 |
[05:35] | It may take a while and be really super-hot, | 可能要花很长时间 还要耐着炎热 |
[05:39] | but if we don’t give up, I know we can find it! | 但只要我们坚持不懈 一定能找到 |
[05:42] | Uh, Steven? | 呃 史蒂文 |
[06:01] | You’re going to do great. | 你一定可以的 |
[06:03] | Are you sure you have everything? | 再确定一下东西都带齐了吗 |
[06:04] | Food, water. Where’s your sword? | 水 食物 还有你的剑呢 |
[06:07] | I can’t believe I’m saying that. | 真不敢相信我刚说了什么 |
[06:08] | It’s okay, Mom. This is going to be a diplomatic mission. | 没问题的妈妈 这可是一次外交任务 |
[06:11] | And I’ll be with her the whole time. | 我也会一直在她身边的 |
[06:14] | I know the planet. There’s an atmosphere. | 我很了解那个星球 那里也有大气层 |
[06:17] | She’ll be able to breathe. | 她可以正常呼吸 |
[06:21] | All right. Be careful. Just come home safe. | 好吧 千万小心 一定要平安回来 |
[06:25] | Aww. Thanks, Mom! Thanks, Dad! | 谢啦妈妈 还有爸爸 |
[06:27] | I can’t believe I’m finally going to Homeworld! | 真不敢相信我就要去母星了 |
[06:29] | There might be more Famethysts! | 也许能遇到更多我的紫晶姐妹们 |
[06:31] | Love you, Shtu-ball. Be careful out there. | 亲爱的史小球 在那一定要小心 |
[06:34] | I love you, too. I’ll be back before you know it. | 我也爱你 我转眼间就会回家啦 |
[06:38] | Lion. Bring it in, buddy. | 来抱一下 狮子 |
[06:40] | Garnet, should I be worried? | 石榴 我现在该担心吗 |
[06:43] | Steven will be fine. | 史蒂文不会有事的 |
[06:45] | If you could water this | 如果我离开期间 |
[06:46] | for me while I’m gone, it’d be a big help. | 你能帮我照顾它 那就太好了 |
[06:49] | Oh, uh, sure thing. | 呃 当然可以 |
[06:51] | Don’t miss me too much. | 别太想我哦 |
[06:58] | Bismuth, are you ready? | 阿铋 你准备好了吗 |
[07:00] | I — | 我 |
[07:04] | I’m not gonna join a diamond entourage! | 我可不想跟在两个钻石屁股后面 |
[07:07] | I know what you’re doing. I get why you gotta do it. | 我明白你在做什么 我也明白原因 |
[07:10] | But I’m not gonna lay my gem on their anvil. | 但我可不想以身犯险 |
[07:13] | Anvil? | 什么险 |
[07:14] | Okay. Let me put this in Earth terms for you. | 好吧 让我说直白点 |
[07:17] | You’re about to enter the lion’s den. | 你马上就要进入猛兽的老巢 |
[07:20] | Luckily, you’re a lion, too! | 但幸好你也是一只野兽 |
[07:22] | You gotta roar at them in their language! | 你可以用兽吼和她们交流 |
[07:24] | You’re the one that has to do it. | 只有你才能做到了 |
[07:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[07:28] | Besides, you’re gonna need me at the home base. | 而且你需要我在基地把守 |
[07:31] | Someone’s gotta keep an eye on these two while you’re gone. | 你不在的时候得有人看好这两位 |
[07:35] | We’ll be waiting for you when you get back. | 我们会在这里等你回来的 |
[07:37] | Hm. Okay! | 那好吧 |
[07:40] | Let’s go to Homeworld! | 向着母星 出发 |
[07:43] | Fantastic. | 真是好极了 |
[07:50] | It’s a good look for you, Steven. | 你这样穿很合适啊 史蒂文 |
[07:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:53] | Oh, it’s been so long | 天啊 我记不清我们有多久 |
[07:55] | since we’ve been together in Pink’s ship. | 没像这样一起坐在阿粉的飞船里了 |
[08:00] | Please, Blue, if we could continue? | 拜托 阿蓝 我们得出发了 |
[08:03] | Yes. Of course. | 对 好的好的 |
[08:07] | For launching, just get a running start. | 想要驱动飞船 先跑几步就好了 |
[08:15] | You got this, Steven! | 你没问题的 史蒂文 |
[08:21] | Hold on! I’m taking off! | 坐稳扶好 我要起飞啦 |
[08:28] | I’ll bet when Mom took off, it was pretty graceful, huh? | 我猜妈妈起飞的动作一定很优美 |
[08:32] | No. Not really. | 其实 并没有啦 |
[08:38] | S-Should I have brought a gift for White Diamond? | 我应该给白钻带礼物吗 |
[08:41] | We are dropping in unexpectedly, | 毕竟我们是突然到访 |
[08:43] | and I-I want to make a good first impression. | 我想给她留个好印象 |
[08:45] | Her help will mean everything for the corrupted gems. | 她的帮助对于变质宝石来说太重要了 |
[08:48] | Steven. | 史蒂文 |
[08:49] | Good impression? | 什么好印象 |
[08:51] | We’ll be lucky if she ever speaks to us again after this. | 这件事过后 她要是还能搭理我们都是万幸了 |
[08:54] | -But — -The thing is… | -但是 -是这样的 |
[08:56] | White can be difficult. | 阿白的性格有点难相处 |
[08:59] | When we show up in this ship, | 等我们坐着这艘飞船出现在她面前 |
[09:01] | it will be irrefutable that the last 6,000 years | 她就会知道 过去的六千年 |
[09:04] | are now the biggest galactic embarrassment | 我们搞出了全银河系从古至今 |
[09:06] | that’s ever happened. | 最丢人的丑闻 |
[09:07] | And we’re the ones to blame. | 而且全是我们的错 |
[09:10] | If you don’t want to be in a bubble for the next few millennia, | 如果你不想被封在泡泡里几千年 |
[09:12] | I suggest you let me do the talking. | 就让我去和她说吧 |
[09:19] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[09:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:25] | Ugh! What…gives? | 出什么事了 |
[09:30] | Homeworld. | 这就是母星 |
[09:39] | Everyone, wait here. | 所有人在这里别动 |
[09:40] | Blue and I will return for you once White’s temper has cooled. | 等白钻的情绪缓和了 我和阿蓝会来叫你们的 |
[09:44] | Which might take a while. | 这可能得花一阵子 |
[09:46] | -But — -Wait. That sound. | -但是 -等等 你听 |
[09:58] | Whoa! Maybe things won’t be so bad. | 也许事情没我们想的那么糟 |
[10:08] | It’s White’s Pearl. | 是阿白的珍珠 |
[10:10] | Pink Diamond, your presence is required. | 粉钻 请您跟我来 |
[10:13] | Come on, Blue. | 来吧 阿蓝 |
[10:14] | Only Pink Diamond’s presence is necessary. | 请粉钻独自前往 |
[10:19] | Uh, maybe we could — | 呃 我们能不能 |
[10:24] | – Wait! Steven! – Steven! | -等等 史蒂文 -史蒂文 |
[10:33] | Pink! | 阿粉 |
[10:34] | There you are. | 你来啦 |
[10:37] | Hello, Starlight. You certainly gave everyone a scare. | 你好啊 小星光 你可把大家吓坏了 |
[10:40] | They’re all just thrilled to see you safe and sound. | 她们看到你平安归来都很激动 |
[10:44] | Um, hi? I — | 呃 你好 我是 |
[10:46] | As for this latest little game of yours, | 至于你玩的这个小把戏 |
[10:48] | thank the stars it’s over. | 感谢群星 终于结束了 |
[10:50] | Did you have fun? | 你玩开心了吗 |
[10:51] | Did you get everything out of your system? | 你想做的事情都做了吗 |
[10:54] | -I -Good, good. | -我 -很好 很好 |
[10:56] | Everyone is so relieved. | 大家都松了一口气 |
[10:57] | Welcome home, Pink. | 欢迎回家 阿粉 |
[11:02] | Wh– Wait! Hold on! | 等 等一下 |
[11:14] | I always thought I might be bad | 我一直自惭形秽 |
[11:17] | now I’m sure that it’s true | 这种感觉如此真切 |
[11:21] | cause I think you’re so good | 我认为你如此完美 |
[11:25] | and I’m nothing like you | 而我却一无是处 |