时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We are the Crystal Gems | 我们是宝石战士 |
[00:03] | we’ll always save the day | 终日拯救世界 |
[00:06] | and if you think we can’t | 如果你感到怀疑 |
[00:08] | we’ll always find a way | 我们总能找到出路 |
[00:10] | that’s why the people of this world believe in… | 所以全世界人们都信任 |
[00:16] | Garnet, Amethyst…and Pearl…and Steven! | 石榴 紫晶 和珍珠 还有史蒂文 |
[00:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:31] | Must be Pink’s room? | 这一定是粉钻的房间 |
[00:34] | I need a bed. | 我需要一张床 |
[00:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:38] | Go, go, go! Go! | 走 走 走 快走 |
[00:40] | Well, I need a place to sit! | 好吧 我需要一个地方坐 |
[00:52] | I need a shelf for my face, face, face, face, face. | 我需要一个架子放我的脸 脸 脸 脸 脸 |
[00:58] | Hey! Who the heck are you little guys? | 嘿 你们这些小家伙到底是谁 |
[01:03] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:05] | “Thank you”? | 谢谢 |
[01:07] | Is it… | 难道是 |
[01:08] | It is her! | 是她 |
[01:13] | -Why does she look different? -She’s back! | -她为什么看起来不一样 -她回来了 |
[01:15] | It’s time! It’s time! | 是时候了 是时候了 |
[01:16] | Oh, Diamond — Pink, Pink! | 哦 钻石 粉钻 粉钻 |
[01:21] | Don’t — don’t build stuff in my mouth. | 别 别在我嘴里造东西 |
[01:25] | All right, who are you guys? | 好吧 你们是谁 |
[01:27] | Very funny, Pink! | 你真有趣 粉钻 |
[01:30] | Always playing her games. | 总是在玩 |
[01:32] | Pretending she doesn’t know us pebbles. | 假装不认识我们鹅卵石的游戏 |
[01:40] | – Pearl! – Steven! | -珍珠 -史蒂文 |
[01:41] | Oh, thank the stars! You’re okay! | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[01:44] | What did White Diamond do? Did she hurt you?! | 白钻做了什么 她伤害你了吗 |
[01:47] | No, she was like, “Welcome home.” | 没有 她对我说 “欢迎回家” |
[01:49] | I don’t think she understands that I’m not Pink Diamond. | 她好像不明白我不是粉钻 |
[01:52] | Where’s Connie? And Garnet and Amethyst? | 康妮在哪里 石榴和紫水晶呢 |
[01:54] | They’re still on the ship. | 她们还在飞船上 |
[01:56] | I’m only here because I’m bringing your things. | 我是来这里给你送东西的 |
[01:59] | And they consider me one of your things. | 而且她们认为我也是你的东西之一 |
[02:04] | The Diamond chime — it’s Yellow! | 钻石钟 是黄钻 |
[02:08] | Pink Diamond, my Diamond has requested your presence in the extraction chamber. | 粉钻 黄钻请您去萃取室 |
[02:14] | Let’s get you into a suit. | 我们得帮你换件泳衣 |
[02:17] | Swim trunks don’t seem very formal. | 游泳裤看起来不太正式 |
[02:20] | Trust me, this will be more comfortable than jeans. | 相信我 这绝对比牛仔裤舒服 |
[02:29] | Hello! | 你好 |
[02:35] | Pink Diamond. | 粉钻 |
[02:36] | Please, call me Steven. | 叫我史蒂文就好了 |
[02:38] | Pink Steven. | 粉史蒂文 |
[02:40] | No, just Steven. | 不 就叫史蒂文 |
[02:42] | Just Steven. | 就叫史蒂文 |
[02:44] | Call me… | 叫我 |
[02:46] | lasagna. | 烤宽面条 |
[02:47] | Steven, stop, you’re going to break her. | 史蒂文 停下 你会把她搞混乱的 |
[02:50] | Have a nice extraction, Pink Lasagna. | 粉烤宽面条 好好地享受萃取吧 |
[02:56] | Pink. | 阿粉 |
[02:57] | Hi, Yellow. Cool sauna. | 嗨 阿黄 这桑拿真酷 |
[03:00] | It’s new. Have a seat. | 全新的 请坐 |
[03:07] | So, you met with White. How was it? | 你见过阿白了 感觉怎么样 |
[03:10] | All I got to say was, “Hi,” And, “Um,” And, “I.” | 我只来得及说了”嗨”还有”嗯”还有”我” |
[03:14] | Two and a half words — that’s a record. | 两个字一个语气词 新纪录 |
[03:17] | Two and a half words isn’t enough. | 这还远远不够 |
[03:19] | I still need to talk to White | 我还需要和白钻谈谈 |
[03:20] | about healing all the corrupted gems! | 治愈变质宝石的事 |
[03:22] | Hmm. Good luck. | 呃 祝你好运 |
[03:24] | White never leaves her own head these days, | 白钻最近一直待在自己的飞船里 |
[03:27] | and she never lets anyone in — except you, I guess. | 她不让任何人打扰她 我猜除了你 |
[03:31] | It’s so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[03:32] | I have hundreds of successful crystal system colonies, | 我拥有几百个成功的水晶系统殖民地 |
[03:35] | but you get to see her because your one colony is a failure! | 结果你却见到了她 就因为你唯一的殖民地是个失败品 |
[03:39] | Maybe you should just… fail? | 不然你也失败一下试试 |
[03:47] | Oh, Pink, you always did have quite a knack for making me laugh. | 阿粉 你总是能逗我笑 |
[03:51] | You’re almost worth the trouble. | 就算带你回来费这么多劲也值了 |
[03:55] | Already? | 这么快 |
[03:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:08] | I’ve got to check on the latest Citrine production reports. | 我得去看一下最新的黄水晶生产报告 |
[04:11] | What should I do about White? I still need to talk to her | 我该怎么见到白钻 我还需要和她谈谈 |
[04:14] | about helping the corrupted gems. | 关于帮助变质的宝石的事 |
[04:17] | Pink Diamond, my Diamond has requested your presence. | 粉钻 蓝钻想见您 |
[04:22] | We barely talked about White at all. | 我们几乎没谈到白钻 |
[04:24] | She had to rush to do a report, and I couldn’t go with her. | 她得赶紧去看报告 我又不能和她一起去 |
[04:27] | I get they’re, like, busy, | 我知道她们很忙 |
[04:28] | ’cause they’re dictators and everything | 因为她们要统治星球什么的 |
[04:30] | but I need more time! | 但是我需要更多的时间 |
[04:32] | I should have asked her what she was doing after the Citron thing! | 我应该问问她 在看完报告之后打算去做什么 |
[04:36] | She’ll be at that for a while. | 那个需要一段时间的 |
[04:38] | Yellow Diamond oversees all aspects of gem production | 黄钻监督她所有殖民地 |
[04:41] | on every single one of her colonies. | 宝石生产的各个方面 |
[04:43] | And when she’s not doing that, she’s off with her army, | 这些事都做完了之后 她就会带着她的军队 |
[04:45] | conquering the next one. | 去征服下一个地区 |
[04:47] | What about their days off, weekends? | 她们的假期呢 周末呢 |
[04:50] | My Diamond is awaiting our arrival. | 蓝钻正在等着我们 |
[05:04] | Blue Diamond is just up the stairs. | 蓝钻就在楼上 |
[05:06] | – I’ll wait for you here. -I’ll be back in a bit! | -我在这里等你 -我一会儿就回来 |
[05:09] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:22] | You’re here! Come in! | 你来啦 进来 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:34] | It’s funny. I — I live right next to the ocean, | 真有趣 我就住在海边 |
[05:36] | but I end up going to space to swim. | 结果还要来太空游泳 |
[05:42] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[05:44] | So silly. So small. | 这么傻 这么小 |
[05:47] | I’m not done growing. | 我还在长身体呢 |
[05:48] | I’m not sure I can catch up to you and Yellow, though. | 不过我肯定赶不上你和黄钻的体型 |
[05:51] | I’m so glad you’re back… Steven. | 真高兴你回来了 史蒂文 |
[05:54] | Y-you actually said my name! | 你居然叫了我名字 |
[05:56] | Steven. Steee-von. | 史蒂文 史蒂冯 |
[06:01] | It’s such a funny sounding name. | 这个名字听起来真有趣 |
[06:03] | You’re so creative, Pink! | 你很有创造力 阿粉 |
[06:05] | Remember when I let you name | 还记得我同意你把 |
[06:06] | that batch of pyrite “Fool’s gold”? | 那批黄铁矿命名为”愚人金”吗 |
[06:11] | White was furious! | 阿白大发雷霆 |
[06:13] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember. | 抱歉 我不记得了 |
[06:15] | Oh. Do you remember the game we used to play here? | 哦 那你还记得我们以前在这里玩的游戏吗 |
[06:20] | We had such fun together — | 我们在一起玩得很开心 |
[06:22] | you and I and Yellow and White. | 你我还有阿黄和阿白 |
[06:27] | We were all together here?! | 我们曾经一起在这里过 |
[06:28] | You would stand under water, | 你会站在水下 |
[06:30] | all the way at the bottom, and sing. | 在池底唱歌 |
[06:32] | And we would be above the surface | 我们在水面上 |
[06:34] | trying to guess the song. | 试着猜歌名 |
[06:35] | Can we do that right now? | 我们现在还可以这样玩吗 |
[06:37] | Maybe after, we can talk White | 也许在这之后我们可以说服白钻 |
[06:39] | into coming back to Earth with us. | 和我们一起回到地球 |
[06:40] | No. We stopped coming here together after you left. | 不行 你走后我们就不再一起来了 |
[06:44] | That was the start of Era 2. | 那是第二纪元的开始 |
[06:46] | No one wanted to be here — not with your empty spot. | 你不在这里 没人想再过来 |
[06:51] | It was so quiet. | 太安静了 |
[06:53] | I know you guys have colony stuff to do, | 我知道你们都有殖民地的事情要忙 |
[06:56] | but we should spend more time together. | 但是我们应该多花点时间聚聚 |
[07:00] | My apologies, my Diamond, but your next appointment. | 非常抱歉 蓝钻 马上就该进行您的下一个会面了 |
[07:06] | Of course. | 知道了 |
[07:07] | Wait. I wanted to talk to you about White. | 等等 我想和你谈谈白钻的事 |
[07:09] | Later, perhaps. | 再说吧 |
[07:14] | Pearl? | 珍珠 |
[07:16] | Steven? | 史蒂文 |
[07:17] | Water got up my nose. | 我鼻子里呛了点水 |
[07:19] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天呐 |
[07:22] | This is so weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[07:24] | Was this some sort of spa day or something? | 今天是水疗日还是什么 |
[07:26] | And what about Pink? Did she have a job here, | 粉钻呢 她在这儿有工作吗 |
[07:29] | or did she just sit in her room while they were off doing whatever? | 还是别人都在忙的时候 她就待在房间里 |
[07:32] | Before her colony, Pink used to throw massive balls. | 在她有殖民地之前 粉钻曾经负责举办盛大的舞会 |
[07:36] | She was a juggler?! | 她会玩杂耍 |
[07:37] | No — Well, yes. | 不是的 好吧 是的 |
[07:40] | But she would also throw parties for the other Diamonds, | 但她也会为其他钻石举办庆功宴 |
[07:43] | to mark their many accomplishments. | 来表彰她们的许多成就 |
[07:45] | Every member of every court would show up to bask in the presence of all four Diamonds. | 所有宫殿的所有成员都会来觐见四位钻石 |
[07:51] | Even White would come? | 就连白钻也会来 |
[07:52] | Oh, yes! | 是的 |
[07:54] | I wonder what’s even become of Pink’s court. | 我真想知道粉钻的宫殿变成什么样子了 |
[07:57] | That reminds me. Hang tight. I’ll be back. | 提醒我了 别乱跑 我马上回来 |
[08:00] | Where would I even…go? | 我还能去 哪里 |
[08:03] | What did I get myself into? | 我这是干啥来了 |
[08:14] | Am I just supposed to be Pink Diamond now? | 我现在应该扮演粉钻吗 |
[08:17] | Hey, pebbles, can you help me? | 鹅卵石 你们能告诉我吗 |
[08:20] | Who was she? What did she do? | 她是什么样的人 她平常都做什么 |
[08:22] | And why does this feel so… | 为什么这里感觉如此 |
[08:27] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[08:28] | Why is this so familiar? | 为什么感觉如此熟悉 |
[08:32] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[08:33] | Like something I used to know | 就像我曾经来过一样 |
[08:35] | Used to know | 来过一样 |
[08:37] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[08:38] | Staring up at the ceiling | 当我盯着天花板 |
[08:42] | Familiar | 熟悉的感觉涌来 |
[08:43] | I swear that I know this feeling | 我似乎早就知晓这种感觉 |
[08:47] | Where everybody wants me to be Mom | 这里的每个人都把我当成我的母亲 |
[08:51] | -Wants me to be Mom -Wants me to be Mom | -你的母亲 -你的母亲 |
[08:53] | And everything I do, I do it wrong | 而我所做的每一件事 却都是错的 |
[08:56] | I do, I do it wrong | 都是错的 |
[08:58] | I’ll sway them with a joke or with a song | 我会用笑话或歌曲来打动她们 |
[09:01] | Or with a song | 打动她们 |
[09:03] | And maybe that’ll help us get along | 也许这会帮助我们 好好相处 |
[09:09] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[09:10] | Why is this so familiar? | 为什么感觉如此熟悉 |
[09:14] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[09:15] | Like something I used to do | 就像我曾经做过的事 |
[09:17] | Used to do | 做过的事 |
[09:19] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[09:20] | Did she used to throw a tantrum? | 她以前有发过脾气吗 |
[09:24] | Insisting “But hey, I’m a Diamond, too!” | 坚持说”嘿 我也是钻石啊” |
[09:30] | I bet she drove them crazy all the time | 我敢打赌她总是把她们逼疯 |
[09:33] | Crazy all the time | 逼疯 |
[09:35] | They love her, but they’re leaving her behind | 她们爱她 却把她抛在身后 |
[09:40] | With more important places they should be | 她们有更重要的地方要去 |
[09:43] | Places they should be | 地方要去 |
[09:45] | Than hanging out with someone just like me | 比起和像我这样的人一起玩 |
[09:51] | Familiar | 为何如此熟悉 |
[09:53] | That’s why it’s so familiar | 这大概就是原因 |
[09:55] | That’s why it’s | 就是原因 |
[09:56] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[09:58] | Like someone I used to be | 就像曾经的我那样 |
[10:00] | Someone I used to be | 曾经的我 |
[10:01] | Familiar | 似曾相识 |
[10:03] | But this time, I’ve had some practice | 但是这次 我已经有了经验 |
[10:05] | This time I’ve had | 有了经验 |
[10:07] | At helping a struggling family | 我也曾帮助过苦苦挣扎的家庭 |
[10:10] | A struggling family | 苦苦挣扎的家庭 |
[10:11] | Oh, I’ll get them all together in one place | 我会把她们全部聚集在一起 |
[10:17] | And once we’re all together face to face | 当我们面对面地在一起 |
[10:22] | I’ll show them all the error of their ways | 我会指出她们方法中的错处 |
[10:27] | And end their spread of terror across space | 结束她们在太空散布的恐慌 |
[10:36] | Steven! I’m back with — | 史蒂文 我回来了 |
[10:39] | Hi, Pearl. | 嗨 珍珠 |
[10:40] | I just thought I’d, uh, dress for the occasion. | 我只是觉得我需要穿得正式点 |
[10:43] | Well… you’re not the only one with surprises. | 好吧 你不是唯一一个带来惊喜的人 |
[10:50] | Guys! | 你们回来啦 |
[10:51] | Mmm! I figured it out! | 嗯 我明白了 |
[10:54] | Remember back when I was little and maybe kind of annoying, | 还记得我小时候 也许还有点烦人那会儿吗 |
[10:57] | and I couldn’t come along on adventures? | 我不能和大家一起去冒险 |
[10:59] | You guys would still drop everything to hang out with me! | 你们还是会放下一切跟我出去玩 |
[11:02] | That’s Pink Diamond! I know I can do this! | 粉钻曾经也是这样的 但是现在我成长了 |
[11:04] | Just watch — I’m gonna throw a huge ball, | 你们看着吧 我要举办一个盛大的舞会 |
[11:07] | and I’m gonna invite everyone! | 而且邀请所有的人 |
[11:12] | Look at you go I just adore you | 看着你的身影 我如此爱慕你 |
[11:16] | I wish that I knew | 我希望自己知道 |
[11:19] | what makes you think I’m so special | 你为何觉得我如此特别 |