时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:59] | – Emma? – Ty! | -艾玛 -泰 |
[01:02] | Where the hell are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[01:03] | I don’t know what happened to me. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[01:05] | What? | 什么 |
[01:07] | The others… are you with them? | 其他人也在吗 |
[01:11] | No, they went along the creek. | 没有 他们沿小溪走了 |
[01:13] | Been looking for you all day. | 找了你一整天 |
[01:17] | I don’t have any clothes on. | 我没穿衣服 |
[01:19] | What? | 什么 |
[01:32] | Come on, it’s not such a big deal. | 拜托 没什么大不了的 |
[01:34] | Probably went to take a piss and got lost. | 说不定就是去撒尿迷路了 |
[01:37] | You were wasted. | 你喝得可醉了 |
[01:38] | We all were. | 我们都一样 |
[01:41] | Not like it’s the first time you’ve done some weird shit. | 这也不是你第一次整的幺蛾子了 |
[01:45] | I really don’t remember it. | 我真的不记得了 |
[01:46] | I barely remember anything. | 我也差不多 |
[01:48] | I was hammer-fucked. | 我之前烂醉如泥 |
[01:51] | I remember setting up a tent… | 我记得我搭了个帐篷 |
[01:54] | building a fire… | 生了火 |
[01:57] | yep, it’s pretty much a blur after that. | 然后就记不清了 |
[02:02] | Did we hook up? | 我们做爱了吗 |
[02:07] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I sort of remember that too. | 嗯 这个好像记得 |
[02:12] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[02:24] | I’ll grab some more smokes, you want anything? | 我去买点烟 你要什么吗 |
[03:15] | You sure you’re all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:21] | I can hang for a bit. | 我可以陪你一会 |
[03:23] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[03:27] | I’ll see you at work. | 班上见 |
[03:29] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:33] | Thanks for driving. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[03:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[03:57] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[04:11] | Oh, I’m sorry, buddy. | 对不起 伙计 |
[04:55] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[05:10] | 怀孕 孕卵植入期出血 | |
[06:19] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[06:21] | Come here, boy, keep me company. | 过来陪陪我 |
[06:26] | Fine, then. Fuck you. | 好吧 去你妈的 |
[06:33] | I know, I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[06:35] | Sorry? What you sorry for? | 抱歉 抱什么歉 |
[06:36] | If you were sorry, you would’ve been here at half-past. | 如果你真的感到抱歉 半点的时候你就到了 |
[06:37] | I’m not feeling well. | 我不舒服 |
[06:39] | Girl, have you ever felt well? | 小丫头片子 你有舒服过吗 |
[06:41] | I should’ve cut you loose months ago, | 我几个月前就应该把你炒了 |
[06:42] | but I didn’t, you know why? | 但我没有 你知道为什么吗 |
[06:44] | – Why, Tony? – ‘Cause I felt bad for your ass. | -为什么 托尼 -因为我为你感到难过 |
[06:46] | Ain’t that some shit? I felt bad for you. | 很讽刺吧 我为你感到难过 |
[06:48] | Well, I appreciate the charity, thanks. | 感激你的宽容 谢谢 |
[06:51] | Emma, I don’t feel bad no more. | 艾玛 我不难过了 |
[06:54] | I just stopped, just now. | 就在刚才 我不难过了 |
[06:56] | – Who’s this for? – Oh, that’s me, that’s me. | -这是谁的 -我的 |
[06:59] | A V8, I’ll take a can of V8 if you have it. | 一罐V8饮料 如果你这里有的话 |
[07:03] | And can you make those eggs well done, please? | 鸡蛋做成全熟的 谢谢 |
[07:20] | B7, please. | B7座位 谢谢 |
[07:25] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[07:32] | Okay, uh, Western omelet. | 西式煎蛋卷 |
[07:34] | Oh, that was her, actually. | 这是她的 |
[07:37] | Oh, sorry, Western omelet. | 对不起 西式煎蛋卷 |
[07:41] | Fried eggs with… bacon… | 煎蛋 培根 |
[07:49] | Okay… | 好吧 |