时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[01:05] | Okay, hon, have you got your insurance card with you today? | 亲爱的 你带保险卡了吗 |
[01:09] | I don’t have insurance. | 我没有保险 |
[01:11] | Oh, uh, then we’ll need the 400 up-front. | 那你得先付四百押金 |
[01:13] | Cash or check? | 现金还是支票 |
[01:22] | Dad, it’s me. | 爸 是我 |
[01:50] | I don’t remember much… | 光照到我以后 |
[01:53] | after the light hit me, | 我就不太记得了 |
[01:56] | but when I woke up, they were standing all around me. | 但我醒来后 他们就站在我周围 |
[02:01] | They started putting things inside me, | 他们把东西放入我的体内 |
[02:04] | and I just sort of left my body at that point. | 我感觉身体不是我的了 |
[02:07] | All right, you ready? Let’s go take care of it. | 准备好了吗 出发吧 |
[02:12] | With you? | 和在一起 |
[02:14] | I just need the cash. | 给我现金就行了 |
[02:15] | No, most of the centers… God and Jesus knows | 不 大多数生育中心 是个人都知道 |
[02:18] | they’re gonna try to talk you into keeping it. | 他们会劝你保胎的 |
[02:20] | – I’ll find a good one. – No, I know this guy, | -我找个好点的 -不 我认识一个人 |
[02:22] | an old friend downtown, the most important thing is | 住在市区的老朋友 最重要的是 |
[02:24] | that you get rid of it, that’s all that matters. | 赶紧堕掉 这才是最重要的 |
[02:26] | – What if I don’t? – Don’t what? | -要是我不愿意呢 -不愿意什么 |
[02:30] | Well, you can’t even afford to kill it, | 你连堕胎的钱都没有 |
[02:32] | how are you gonna keep it? | 你怎么养孩子 |
[02:34] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[02:35] | – You gotta get rid of that thing– – No! | -赶紧堕了 -不 |
[02:36] | You get rid of it, or you’ll end up just like your mother! | 赶紧堕了 不然你就跟你妈一样的下场 |
[02:39] | I am not like her! | 我和她不一样 |
[02:40] | Yeah, well, she was your age when it started, okay? | 事发的时候 她和你一样大 |
[02:43] | You keep that in mind. | 给老子记着 |
[02:53] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[02:56] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[02:59] | Emma! | 艾玛 |
[03:18] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[03:20] | – Can I help you? – I used to work here. | -有事吗 -我原来在这里上班 |
[03:23] | Are you Emma? | 你是艾玛吗 |
[03:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:26] | Jess. | 杰斯 |
[03:28] | My replacement. | 我的替代者 |
[03:32] | That’s one club, eighty-six mayo, | 一份套餐 不要蛋黄酱 |
[03:34] | two onion rings, for three all day. | 两个洋葱圈 齐活了 |
[03:37] | – Steak and eggs, well done. – Steak and eggs, ruined. | -牛排和鸡蛋 全熟 -牛排和鸡蛋全毁了 |
[03:39] | They’re gonna need two hash and… | 两份杂碎 |
[03:43] | Take the grill for me. | 帮我看一下烤架 |
[03:48] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎么确定是我 |
[03:50] | ‘Cause you’re my only, right now? | 因为我最近只和你做过爱 |
[03:52] | – You knew that. – I didn’t, actually. | -你知道的 -其实我不知道 |
[03:57] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[04:00] | I mean, I can barely take care of myself. | 我连自己都照顾不好 |
[04:02] | – Right? – Come on, you do okay. | -对吧 -你还行啦 |
[04:04] | I lost my job, broke as hell. | 我工作丢了 身无分文 |
[04:07] | If my grandma hadn’t left me the place, I’d be, like, | 要不是奶奶把房子留给我 那我就 |
[04:10] | homeless. | 无家可归了 |
[04:12] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[04:14] | I just keep… | 我一直在想 |
[04:16] | thinking maybe this is the change I need. | 也许这就是我需要的改变 |
[04:20] | The hell you doing, bro? | 你在干什么 兄弟 |
[04:22] | Oh, hell, you back already? | 靠 你这就回来了 |
[04:24] | – Good to see you too, Tony. – Just give me a sec? | -我也很高兴见到你 托尼 -能稍等一下吗 |
[04:26] | Mikey’s in the weeds up to his dick in there. | 米奇在里面忙疯了 |
[04:28] | Mikey’s got it, just let me finish. | 米奇没问题的 我先搞定这边 |
[04:29] | You got two minutes, man. | 给你两分钟 伙计 |
[04:33] | You got a doctor you can talk to? | 你有医生可以谈谈吗 |
[04:35] | Ty, I don’t even have a car that works. | 泰 我连一辆能用的车都没有 |
[04:36] | You think I can afford a doctor? | 你觉得我能请得起医生吗 |
[04:38] | You know, when my sister had her kid, | 我姐有孩子以后 |
[04:40] | she saw this woman… | 她去找了这个女人 |
[04:42] | private practice, liked her a lot. | 私人诊所 很喜欢她 |
[04:45] | She sort of just charged whatever she could afford. | 你有多少钱她就收多少 |
[04:49] | If you wanted the number. | 你想要号码吗 |
[04:51] | Yeah… thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 |
[04:54] | It’s just a phone number. It’s no big deal. | 只是一个号码 没什么大不了的 |
[04:57] | No, I mean, for being understanding. | 不 我是说 谢谢你理解我 |
[05:00] | What was I supposed to be? | 那不然呢 |
[05:06] | 98 pounds. | 98磅 |
[05:10] | Shouldn’t you gain weight when you’re pregnant? | 怀孕时不是应该增重吗 |
[05:12] | Not always at first. Have you been puking a lot? | 一开始也不一定 你最近呕吐得多吗 |
[05:15] | Okay, well, take a seat, | 好 坐吧 |
[05:17] | the doctor’s gonna be in with you in a moment. | 医生马上就来 |
[05:29] | Hello, Emma. | 你好 艾玛 |
[05:32] | I’m Dr. Green. How are you feeling today? | 我是格林医生 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[05:35] | – A little queasy. – Yes, I’m sure. | -有点想吐 -肯定的 |
[05:38] | And I understand you’ve elected to terminate. | 你选择了堕胎 是吗 |
[05:42] | Okay, let’s just see what’s going on here. | 好吧 我们先看看胎儿吧 |
[05:46] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[05:49] | Now, breathe normally. | 正常呼吸 |
[05:51] | Do you have white coat syndrome? | 你有白大褂综合症吗 |
[05:56] | Fear of doctors. | 害怕医生 |
[05:57] | Your heart rate jumps every time I touch you. | 我一碰你 你的心跳就会加速 |
[05:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:01] | – This is all just… – A lot, yeah. | -只是 -很难接受 |
[06:03] | I get it. All right. | 我明白 好吧 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna need you to put your feet | 把你的脚 |
[06:07] | into these bad boys right here, okay? | 放在这里 好吗 |
[06:13] | So, have you told your parents? | 你告诉父母了吗 |
[06:16] | My dad, but, um, he’s an asshole. | 我爸 但他是个混蛋 |
[06:21] | What about your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[06:22] | She died when I was real young. | 她在我很小的时候就死了 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:26] | I lost my mother real young, too. | 我也在很小的时候失去了母亲 |
[06:29] | Breast cancer. I barely knew her. | 乳腺癌 我都不怎么了解她 |
[06:31] | – Sorry. – Yeah, well, you know, though, | -很遗憾 -嗯 不过你知道的 |
[06:34] | we grow, and we start families of our own, | 我们会成长 拥有自己的家庭 |
[06:37] | and, you know, we make peace with the past. | 过去的事也就看开了 |
[06:41] | – You have kids? – Yeah. | -你有孩子吗 -是的 |
[06:43] | I have three. Two are older than you. | 三个孩子 两个比你大 |
[06:47] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:47] | You’re gonna feel just a slight pinch, okay? | 会有点疼 好吗 |
[06:52] | I’m sorry, I know it’s so cold. | 抱歉 我知道很凉 |
[06:54] | – Just give me a sec, okay? – Of course, dear. | -给我一点时间 好吗 -当然 亲爱的 |
[06:57] | You can take as long as you’d like. | 多久都可以 别紧张 |
[07:02] | Hey, you wanna hold my hand? | 你想牵我的手吗 |
[07:04] | You can squeeze it as hard as you like. | 攥得多紧都可以 |
[07:07] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[07:09] | I’ll go real slowly, okay? | 我慢慢来 好吗 |
[07:19] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:21] | I thought the volume was off. | 我以为声音关了 |
[07:23] | Was that the heartbeat? | 那是心跳声吗 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Turn it back on. | 打开吧 |
[07:31] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:40] | It’s a strong one. | 心跳很强壮 |
[07:44] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[07:47] | That’s your choice, dear. | 这是你的选择 亲爱的 |
[07:51] | Yeah, I wanna see it. | 嗯 我想看看 |
[07:54] | All right. | 好 |
[08:07] | Are you sure you still want to terminate? | 你还想堕胎吗 |