时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[02:05] | Hey, get out of there. No, come on. | 别出去 不行 |
[02:33] | – Lights were on. – Yeah, I’m about to go to bed. | -我看灯还亮着 -我要睡觉了 |
[02:36] | Nabbed this from the walk-in. | 我顺便买的 |
[02:40] | – I already have eggs. – Oh, you’ll go through ’em. | -我有鸡蛋了 -迟早会吃完的 |
[02:45] | Ginger ale. It’s good for nausea. | 姜汁汽水 可以缓解恶心 |
[02:51] | You’re not still smoking? | 你没抽烟了吧 |
[02:52] | Um, no, I– I forgot those were there. | 没有 我之前忘了那里还有烟 |
[02:54] | Yeah, you gotta rid of this stuff. | 不能抽了啊 |
[02:56] | I did. I– I am. | 我之前没抽 现在也没抽了 |
[03:00] | Ty, what are you doing here? | 泰 你来干什么 |
[03:02] | You stopped answering my texts. | 你一直没回我的短信 |
[03:04] | Well, I’ve been kinda busy. | 我最近有点忙 |
[03:05] | You find a job yet? | 你找到工作了吗 |
[03:06] | What are you, a fucking social worker? | 你他妈成社工了吗 |
[03:12] | You know why I cook? | 你知道我为什么学做饭吗 |
[03:16] | It’s a mobile skill. | 这个本事到哪都能用得上 |
[03:18] | People always need cooks. | 人们一直需要厨师 |
[03:21] | So, when shit gets tough, I can just… pick up and move. | 所以遇到困难 我就溜了 |
[03:25] | You know, I’m always running. | 我一直在逃避 |
[03:27] | Never willing to man the fuck up, or whatever. | 一直不愿意承担后果 |
[03:32] | But when I found out about this, I just… | 但我发现你怀孕以后 我 |
[03:37] | I don’t wanna run anymore. | 我不想再逃避了 |
[03:39] | Ty, don’t. | 泰 免了 |
[03:40] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[03:42] | And I care about this baby, I really do. | 我真的很关心这个孩子 |
[03:44] | No, this is just too weird. | 不 这太奇怪了 |
[03:46] | Why? What’s weird? | 为什么 有什么奇怪的 |
[03:48] | ‘Cause, we were friends a couple months ago, | 因为我们才做了几个月的朋友 |
[03:51] | and then, we started hooking up, and… | 然后开始交往 然后 |
[03:54] | That was whatever, but now… | 那是一码事 但是现在 |
[03:58] | I’m carrying your baby, and it’s just weird. | 我怀着你的孩子 这太奇怪了 |
[04:02] | And I just need some time to… | 我需要一些时间 |
[04:06] | get used to it. | 去消化 |
[04:08] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | You know, text me, or call me, or… whatever. | 给我发短信 打电话什么的都行 |
[04:39] | 初级设计师 需要提交作品 | |
[05:13] | Oh my God. Please stop. | 天啊 停下 |
[05:15] | Please stop. Stop. | 停下 停下 |
[05:18] | So, how is the pain now? | 现在还疼吗 |
[05:21] | It’s gone. | 不疼了 |
[05:24] | I was just scared. | 我只是很害怕 |
[05:25] | Of course, it’s very scary, all these changes in your body. | 当然 身体这些变化很吓人的 |
[05:28] | This is the hardest part. | 这是最难的 |
[05:31] | – I’m sorry. – Why? | -对不起 -为什么 |
[05:33] | – I just sound crazy. – No, come on. | -我有点太离谱了 -才没有呢 |
[05:36] | This is why I gave you my number. | 这就是我给你电话号码的原因 |
[05:38] | I want to help. | 我想帮助你 |
[05:39] | Yeah. It’s just been hard. | 真的太难了 |
[05:41] | Hey, do you have some kind of sport that you like to do? | 你喜欢什么运动吗 |
[05:44] | Some exercise? | 锻炼一下 |
[05:45] | May I recommend swimming? | 我推荐游泳 |
[05:47] | It’s really a wonderful exercise for expectant mothers. | 对准妈妈来说 这是一个非常好的锻炼 |
[05:49] | – Yeah, maybe I’ll try that. – Meanwhile, I’m gonna call in | -我回头去试试 -我再给你开点 |
[05:52] | a mild sedative for you, | 温和的镇静剂 |
[05:54] | and something that is safe for the baby. | 以及安胎的药 |
[05:56] | – Thanks, Dr. Green. – Please, call me Caroline. | -谢谢 格林医生 -叫我卡罗琳吧 |
[06:00] | Good night, Emma. | 晚安 艾玛 |
[06:01] | Good night, Caroline. | 晚安 卡罗琳 |
[06:05] | Hey, uh, I left a swimsuit here. | 我把泳衣落在这儿了 |
[06:07] | What color was it? | 什么颜色 |
[06:10] | Dark blue. | 深蓝色 |
[06:11] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[06:14] | Uh, also goggles. I left those too. | 还有泳镜 |
[06:21] | No fucking way. | 不是吧 |