时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[00:11] | Take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[01:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你 |
[01:03] | Yeah, uh, Emma Fortner. | 我是艾玛·福特纳 |
[01:05] | I have an interview here. | 有个面试 |
[01:07] | Cody? Your 4:30 is here. | 科迪 4点半预约的人到了 |
[01:12] | – Well, you’re very talented. – Thank you. | -你很有才华 -谢谢 |
[01:15] | Oh, I like this serpent imagery in this one, very cool. | 我喜欢这条蛇的画 很酷 |
[01:19] | So, unfortunately, | 很遗憾 |
[01:21] | we really only hire artists with prior firm experience, | 我们只雇佣有工作经验的艺术家 |
[01:24] | or at least a degree from a reputable design school. | 或者得拥有知名设计学校的学位 |
[01:27] | You get it, I’m sure. | 你肯定明白 |
[01:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:31] | But you’re undoubtedly very talented, so… | 但你非常有才华 所以 |
[01:35] | Keep up the good work. | 继续努力吧 |
[01:38] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[01:45] | – I’m sorry. – It’s– it’s okay. | -对不起 -没事 |
[01:47] | No worries. No– no worries. | 没事的 没事 |
[01:48] | Every firm says the same thing, | 每个公司都这么说 |
[01:51] | and I don’t have the money to go to school. | 我没有钱上学 |
[01:57] | All I have is my book. | 我只有一本书 |
[02:05] | Okay, how– how about this? You met Kelly out front? | 这样吧 你见过前台的凯利了吧 |
[02:08] | She just put in her notice. | 她刚递交了辞呈 |
[02:09] | So, we’re gonna need a receptionist soon. | 所以我们很快就会需要一个前台 |
[02:12] | I mean, it’s not exactly what you’re looking for, | 虽然这不是你的意愿 |
[02:13] | and the pay’s not great, | 薪水也不高 |
[02:14] | but maybe you keep showing me what you can do– | 但是你只要你继续画 |
[02:16] | I’ll take it. | 我愿意 |
[02:17] | Okay, great. Yeah. | 太好了 |
[02:20] | I wouldn’t take it on the freeway too much, | 高速公路还是少跑 |
[02:22] | especially not in the snow. | 尤其是下雪的时候 |
[02:24] | Just need it to get to work and stuff. | 我就是用来通勤的 |
[02:26] | Should do you just fine, then. | 那应该没问题 |
[03:49] | 在树林醒来 我怀孕四个月了 真是操了 | |
[03:52] | 卡拉 · 麦克林德尔的博客 我光着身子在树林醒来 真是见鬼了 | |
[03:56] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[03:58] | So, I guess it’s like week 18 now. | 现在应该是第18周了 |
[04:01] | Actually, 18 weeks tomorrow, it’ll be, since I woke up in those woods. | 其实明天才是我在树林醒来的第18周 |
[04:06] | Anyway, this thing in here keeps growing | 总之肚子一直在变大 |
[04:09] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我真的不知道该怎么办 |
[04:10] | I got enough cash together to go down to a clinic the other day, | 前几天我攒够了的钱去诊所 |
[04:13] | but the doctor said I wasn’t mentally fit to decide. | 但医生说我的精神状况不适合做决定 |
[04:17] | Do you believe that bullshit? | 你敢信吗 |
[04:19] | Was trying to tell them how, uh, you know, | 我想告诉他们 |
[04:22] | the people that keep following me, | 有些人一直跟着我 |
[04:24] | trying to make sure I don’t hurt the baby or– or | 确保我没有伤害孩子 |
[04:26] | try and run away, you know? | 或者尝试逃跑 |
[04:28] | I know they’re listening to me. | 我知道他们正在听我说话 |
[04:30] | Probably watching this video right now, but I don’t give a shit. | 可能正在看这个视频 但我不在乎 |
[04:35] | It’s time people understand what’s going on out there. | 是时候让人们知道到底发生什么事了 |
[04:39] | This is God’s criminal suicide. | 这是上帝的罪恶自杀 |
[04:42] | This is what we all deserve. | 这是我们活该 |
[04:45] | This bitch is crazy. | 这个婊子疯了 |
[04:53] | 氯硝西泮 一次口服一片 一日最多三片 | |
[05:50] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[05:58] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[06:07] | Max? You okay? | 麦克斯 你没事吧 |
[06:10] | Easy, it’s just me. Hey, chill. | 只有我一个人 冷静 |
[06:14] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[06:16] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[06:18] | No! Stop! Max! | 不 住口 麦克斯 |
[06:23] | No! Stop! | 不 住口 |