时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, shit. Oh, God. | 靠 天啊 |
[00:23] | Emma, Jesus. Are you okay? | 艾玛 天啊 你没事吧 |
[00:25] | – I don’t know. – Are you still bleeding? | -我不知道 -你还在流血吗 |
[00:27] | – No, it stopped. – Okay. | -不流了 -好 |
[00:30] | I can go straight to Dr. Green’s. | 咱们直接去格林医生那里 |
[00:40] | Actually, everything looks just fine. | 其实看起来完全没问题 |
[00:44] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[00:45] | In fact, the baby’s growing very quickly, | 而且孩子长得很快 |
[00:48] | which can explain the bleeding. | 这或许是出血的原因 |
[00:50] | Sometimes, because of that, | 有时候 因为宝宝长得快 |
[00:51] | there can be slight tears in the uterine wall. | 子宫壁可能会轻微撕裂 |
[00:53] | What about, um… all this? | 那这些呢 |
[00:55] | This doesn’t look right, does it? | 看起来不对劲啊 |
[00:58] | Varicose veins? That can be completely normal. | 静脉曲张 这很正常 |
[01:01] | That can also be a result of the rapid growth. | 这也可能是胎儿快速成长的结果 |
[01:03] | But I googled it and it didn’t say it was normal. | 但我在谷歌搜了 上面没说正常啊 |
[01:06] | Honey, you can’t go to Google for that kind of stuff. | 亲爱的 这种事不能在谷歌上搜 |
[01:09] | That’s just a deep, dark rabbit hole. | 那上面不靠谱 |
[01:12] | Are you still taking your Clonazepam? | 你还在服用氯硝西泮吗 |
[01:14] | I threw it out. | 我扔了 |
[01:16] | Why would you do that? | 为什么 |
[01:21] | I’m just telling you that something isn’t right. | 我说了 我感觉不对劲 |
[01:24] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[01:25] | My hair and the nose bleeds. Today… | 我的头发 鼻子还流血了 今天 |
[01:29] | Listen, sweetheart, no two pregnancies are alike. | 亲爱的 每个人的怀孕情况都不一样 |
[01:32] | The vitamin deficiencies, the weakened vascular system, | 缺乏维生素 血管系统变弱 |
[01:36] | many women experience all of these symptoms, | 很多女性都有这些症状 |
[01:38] | especially if their lifestyle is less than optimal. | 尤其是在生活方式不太理想的状态下 |
[01:47] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[01:50] | What? What is it? | 什么事 |
[01:53] | Would you like to know the sex of the baby? | 你想知道孩子的性别吗 |
[02:01] | What about Holly? | 霍利呢 |
[02:02] | Holly… I do like Holly. | 霍利 我喜欢 |
[02:08] | Do you ever think I’m fucked up? | 你觉得我操蛋吗 |
[02:11] | What? What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[02:14] | Like today at Dr. Green’s? | 比如今天在格林医生那里 |
[02:17] | I saw the way you two looked at each other. | 我看到你们俩对视的样子了 |
[02:20] | Like you both thought I was crazy. | 你们都觉得我疯了 |
[02:22] | Oh, come on. Seriously? | 拜托 不是吧 |
[02:24] | I was just, you know, scared, same way you were. | 我只是和你一样害怕 |
[02:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[02:32] | Yeah, I don’t know, I just… | 我也说不好 我只是 |
[02:34] | worry ’cause of my mom. | 因为我妈 所以很担心 |
[02:36] | I never told you what happened to her. | 我从来没跟你说过她的事 |
[02:39] | She was my age when she was pregnant with me. | 她怀我的时候和我现在一样大 |
[02:42] | And, um… | 然后 |
[02:45] | I guess she started seeing stuff, | 她好像出现幻觉了 |
[02:48] | stuff that wasn’t there, and hearing things, | 能看到和听到不存在的东西 |
[02:50] | getting real paranoid, you know? | 很偏执 你知道吗 |
[02:51] | And the doctor said it was schizophrenia. | 医生说是精神分裂症 |
[02:55] | Pregnancy made things a lot worse. | 怀孕让病情加重了 |
[02:59] | Peripartum psychosis, they call it. | 他们称之为围产期精神病 |
[03:02] | And she started hurting herself | 她开始自残 |
[03:04] | and throwing fits. | 发脾气 |
[03:07] | Went after my dad a few times. He couldn’t handle it. | 好几次追着我爸打 我爸受不了了 |
[03:12] | Why he started drinking. | 所以开始喝酒 |
[03:14] | Well, fuck, Em, you never told me about this. | 我靠 你都没跟我说过 |
[03:16] | Well, I never told anyone, really. | 其实我谁都没说过 |
[03:19] | What ended up happening to her? | 她后来怎么样了 |
[03:21] | After she had me, I– I guess she sort of had a breakdown | 她生了我之后 可能有点精神崩溃了 |
[03:25] | and had to be locked up. | 只能把她关起来 |
[03:27] | She was only in the loony bin for a couple months | 她只在精神病院待了几个月 |
[03:30] | before she managed to hang herself with some bedsheets. | 就用床单上吊了 |
[03:33] | Damn. | 靠 |
[03:35] | Yeah. So… | 嗯 所以 |
[03:38] | I mean, that’s, like, super rare though, isn’t it? | 这非常罕见吧 |
[03:42] | Schizophrenia? | 精神分裂症 |
[03:45] | It’s genetic. | 这是遗传病 |
[03:57] | – You good? – I think so. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[03:59] | Thanks for, um, showing up and stuff. | 谢谢你来找我 |
[04:03] | Hey, what are you doing right now? Like, tonight? | 你今晚准备在干什么 |
[04:06] | – I’m just gonna do some sketching. – Let me cook you dinner. | -画些草图吧 -我给你做晚饭吧 |
[04:10] | ‘Kay. | 好 |
[04:22] | What about Hazel? It’s kinda cool. | 黑兹尔呢 还挺酷的 |
[04:25] | Yeah, Hazel’s not bad. | 嗯 黑兹尔还不错 |
[04:36] | Hand me the thing? | 给我吧 |
[04:41] | I got this. | 我可以的 |
[04:55] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[05:00] | – Whoa, what’s wrong? – Here, come here. | -怎么了 -来 摸摸 |
[05:09] | I’ve never felt her kick like this before. | 她以前没有这么踢过我 |
[05:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:14] | I guess she knows who you are. | 她好像知道你是谁 |
[05:46] | What? You’ve seen it before. | 怎么了 你见过啊 |
[05:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:24] | Ty… | 泰 |
[06:26] | Ty, Ty, just… | 泰 泰 |
[06:29] | Ty, stop. Stop. | 泰 停下 |
[06:38] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[06:41] | Em, what’s– what’s wrong? | 小艾 怎么了 |
[06:44] | – Don’t. – Okay. | -不要 -好的 |
[06:46] | Okay, sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:48] | I– I hurt you? | 我伤到你了吗 |
[06:49] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[06:53] | Something’s wrong with this baby. | 这孩子有点不对劲 |
[06:56] | It doesn’t feel right. Nothing feels right. | 所有的一切都感觉不对劲 |
[06:58] | Okay, you don’t– you don’t know that. | 这可不一定 |
[07:00] | You’ve never been pregnant before. | 你又没怀孕过 |
[07:03] | In the pool… or the blood… | 在游泳池里 还有血 |
[07:07] | Okay, we– we just came from the doctor. | 咱们刚去看了医生了啊 |
[07:09] | – She said you’re fine, 100%. – But I keep losing weight, | -她说你没问题 -但我一直在掉秤 |
[07:13] | and having these horrible nightmares. | 还会做可怕的噩梦 |
[07:14] | – Everyone goes through this. – No, they don’t. | -孕妇都会这样 -不 她们没有 |
[07:18] | No. | 不 |
[07:22] | This isn’t normal. | 这不正常 |
[07:24] | She said it’s fine. | 她说了没事 |
[07:27] | But my fucking hair is falling out, and… | 但我他妈头发都掉了 |
[07:29] | – Just look, just look at this! – Okay, okay, stop, stop. | -看看 看看这个 -好吧 住手 行了 |
[07:31] | Jesus Christ, Emma, stop! Stop, calm down. | 天啊 艾玛 住手 冷静 |
[07:34] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[07:36] | I don’t know if this baby is yours. | 我不知道这个孩子是不是你的 |
[07:43] | What are you– what are you talking about? | 什么 你什么意思 |
[07:45] | That night, in the woods… I saw something. | 那天晚上在树林里 我看到了什么 |
[07:50] | Someone else was there. | 那里有人 |
[07:51] | We were together the whole night. | 我们整晚都在一起啊 |
[07:53] | I woke up in the mud, | 我在泥泞中醒来 |
[07:55] | in the dirt with all those cuts and bruises on me. | 身上伤痕累累 全是土 |
[07:58] | ‘Cause we did it on the ground after we snuck off, | 因为我们溜走以后是在地上做的爱 |
[08:00] | – I told you– – And then there was black stuff that came out of me. | -我说过 -然后我身上冒出了黑色的东西 |
[08:05] | I hear static in my car. | 我听到车里有静电干扰的声音 |
[08:07] | – Em. – I just… | -小艾 -我只是 |
[08:08] | – Em, listen to yourself. – I just know. | -小艾 你听听你说的话 -我知道 |
[08:10] | I can hear it! | 我能听见 |
[08:11] | They put something inside me, Ty, | 他们在我体内放了什么 泰 |
[08:14] | and it’s not human! | 这不是人类 |
[08:15] | You sound like a crazy person. | 你听起来就像个疯子 |
[08:21] | Shit. | 操 |
[08:23] | – Hey, I’m sorry. – No! | -对不起 -不 |
[08:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:26] | – Shit, I’m sorry. – You get out. | -对不起 -出去 |
[08:28] | Get out of my house. | 滚出去 |
[08:29] | – I’m not leaving like this. – Get out of my fucking house, get out! | -我不能就这么走了 -滚出我的房子 |
[08:31] | – I’m not– I’m not leaving you like this. – No, get out. You get out. | -我不能这样丢下你一个人 -不 出去 |
[08:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[08:40] | Okay, I’ll leave, I’ll… | 好吧 我走 |
[08:46] | Em? | 小艾 |
[08:48] | I’m afraid you might hurt yourself or something. | 我怕你会伤到自己 |
[08:51] | At least tell me you’re okay. | 好歹告诉我你没事吧 |
[08:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:58] | Leave. | 你走吧 |
[09:08] | She was your age when she started, you keep that in mind. | 事发的时候 她和你一样大 给老子记 |
[09:12] | – Crazy person. – This is God’s criminal suicide. | -疯子 -这是上帝的罪恶自杀 |
[09:15] | This is what we all deserve. | 这是我们活该 |
[09:17] | I guess she started seeing stuff. | 她好像出现幻觉了 |
[09:18] | Something’s wrong with this baby. | 这孩子有点不对劲 |
[09:20] | I hear static in my car. | 我听到车里有静电干扰的声音 |
[09:22] | Getting real paranoid, you know? | 很偏执 你知道吗 |
[09:23] | They put something inside me, Ty, | 他们在我体内放了什么 泰 |
[09:25] | and it’s not human! | 这不是人类 |
[09:26] | Peripartum psychosis, they call it. | 他们称之为围产期精神病 |
[09:29] | And having these horrible nightmares. | 还会做可怕的噩梦 |
[09:30] | The doctor said it was schizophrenia. | 医生说是精神分裂症 |
[09:34] | The pregnancy made things a lot worse. | 怀孕让病情加重了 |