Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] 卡拉 · 麦克林德尔的博客 我光着身子在树林醒来 真是见鬼了
[00:27] Em? It’s me again. 小艾 还是我
[00:29] Look, I feel like shit about what I said. 我不该那么说话的
[00:33] I didn’t mean it that way. 我不是那个意思
[00:35] Please, just call me back, okay? 请给我回电话 好吗
[02:01] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[02:07] We heard screaming. 我们听到了尖叫声
[02:09] So, like, just take as much time as you need. 你需要多少时间都可以
[02:12] We’re not– We’re not firing you. 我们没有解雇你
[02:14] – Don’t– Don’t worry. – Well, am I still getting paid? -别担心 -我还能拿到薪水吗
[02:16] I think your sick days are already– 你的病假已经
[02:18] I’ll have to check with HR, but I think you used them. 我得和人事部核实一下 但你好像用完了
[02:22] What about maternity? 产假呢
[02:23] Um, I think that’s for after the baby’s born. 那是在孩子出生后休的假
[02:25] Again, I’ll have to check with HR. 我还是得和人事部核实一下
[02:27] Don’t you handle all the HR? 人事部不是归你管吗
[02:30] I’ll call you, okay? 我会给你打电话的 好吗
[02:34] Cara? It’s Emma. 卡拉 我是艾玛
[02:36] I’ve been emailing you. 我给你发过电邮
[02:38] Oh, hey, Emma. 艾玛
[02:40] Can we meet? 我们能见面吗
[03:19] Come on. Freezing out here. 走吧 外面多冷啊
[03:41] You like the lights? 你喜欢这个灯光吗
[03:43] – They make me happy. – Yeah. -我很喜欢 -嗯
[03:46] Shit… getting close, aren’t ya? 靠 快出生了 是吗
[03:55] Don’t mind, do ya? 不介意吧
[03:58] If I try and get it yanked, they’ll come and stop me. 如果我去堕胎 他们会来阻止我
[04:01] I heard about people getting killed for that. 我听说有人因此被杀了
[04:02] So… I figured I keep this up… 所以 我想着继续这样
[04:07] maybe it dies on its own. 可能就会胎死腹中了
[04:10] Your blog. 你的博客
[04:12] All the stuff you said. 你说的那些话
[04:14] How do you know it’s all real? 你怎么知道是真的
[04:15] First, I wasn’t sure. 我一开始也不确定
[04:18] Then people started writing me. 但后来人们开始给我写信
[04:20] People who’d seen the blog, 看过博客的人
[04:21] saying the same stuff happened, just like you. 说她们也经历过 就像你一样
[04:24] – There are others? – Plenty. -还有其他人吗 -很多
[04:26] Girls with all sorts of fucked-up-ness. 各种各样操蛋的姑娘
[04:29] That’s who they go for. 这就是他们的目标
[04:30] Girls like me, girls like you. 像咱俩这样的女孩
[04:33] That way, no one in their right mind’s gonna believe us, 这样就没有人会相信我们了
[04:36] and these babies get born. 孩子就能出生了
[04:39] Just like they want. 这就是他们的目的
[04:47] How’d it start? 你是怎么怀上的
[04:50] Me and my boyfriend Tommy. 我和我男朋友汤米
[04:52] He told me he wanted to show me something beautiful. 他说想带我看一个很漂亮的东西
[04:54] So, we went out to the forest out there. 所以我们去了森林
[04:57] What forest? 什么森林
[04:58] I don’t know. Just somewhere off 95. 我不知道 就在95号公路附近
[05:01] Got a trail and campsites and shit. 那里有小径和露营地之类的
[05:06] But we went to see something beautiful, 但是我们去看了一个漂亮的东西
[05:08] and, well, we never even see it, 其实我们压根没看到
[05:10] ’cause I guess we got a little faded. 因为我们抽了点大麻
[05:13] You know? 你懂吧
[05:14] Maybe a lot faded. 可能抽了很多
[05:17] And then I pass out. 然后我就晕过去了
[05:19] Woke up next day all beat to shit. 第二天一觉醒来 都累屁了
[05:21] Like wolves got after me or something. 就感觉被狼在追一样
[05:29] Wish it had been wolves. 但愿是狼
[07:08] Oh, no… 不
[07:55] Emma, it’s me, it’s me. 艾玛 是我 是我
[07:57] It’s me– what are you doing out here? 是我 你在这面干什么
[08:01] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事了 没事了
[08:03] Emma, you’re bleeding. 艾玛 你在流血
[08:08] How’d you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[08:11] Your location sharing’s on. 你的位置共享是打开的
[08:13] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[08:14] We were all worried about you. 我们都很担心你
[08:16] All of you were? 所有人吗
[08:18] Worried? Hell yeah. 你是说担心吗 当然了
[08:22] – About me? – Yeah. -担心我吗 -是啊
[08:24] Let me try Dr. Green again. 我再给格林医生打个电话
[08:26] No, let’s go– let’s go to the hospital. 不 我们去医院吧
[08:29] No, no, no, no, no. Those places are factories. 不不不 那些地方是工厂
[08:31] They don’t care. 他们根本不在乎
[08:41] Let’s get her inside. 把她扶进去
[08:46] I’m gonna make some coffee. 我去弄点咖啡
[08:48] Do you want something hot? 你们想喝热的吗
[08:49] I’m good– Emma, you need anything? 不用了 艾玛 你喝吗
[08:51] – I’ll stand. – You need to rest. -我站着就行 -你需要休息
[08:57] All right, I’m gonna boot up the exam room, 我去准备检查室
[08:58] and we’ll see what’s going on. 看看怎么回事
[09:02] Hang on one sec, I’ll be right back. 稍等 我马上回来
[09:38] You can’t let her out of your sight. 你不能让她离开你的视线
[09:40] She cannot run away like this, it’s dangerous, 不能再让她像这样逃走了 这很危险
[09:42] we’ve talked about this, 我们说好的
[09:43] you have to promise me you’re gonna do better. 下不为例啊
[09:47] Hold on. Emma? 等等 艾玛
[09:53] Where do you think you’re going? 你去哪里
怀孕

文章导航

Previous Post: 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

怀孕(The Expecting)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号