时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | – Dr. Green! – Stop! Stop! | -格林医生 -站住 |
[00:48] | – Take it easy. – Emma! | -别冲动 -艾玛 |
[00:50] | – I’ll kill it. – You don’t wanna do that. | -我要杀了它 -你会后悔的 |
[00:53] | Fuck you. Step back. | 去你妈的 退后 |
[00:55] | You don’t know what you’re doing right now. | 你不知道自己在做什么 |
[00:57] | Step back. | 退后 |
[01:01] | What did you put in me… you sick fucks? | 你们在我体内放了什么 你们这些变态 |
[01:04] | What is inside of me? | 我的肚子里有什么 |
[01:06] | Emma, let me take care of you, please. | 艾玛 让我好好帮你保胎吧 |
[01:09] | You don’t know what you’re doing right– No! | 你现在不知道自己在做什么 不 |
[01:13] | All right, please don’t hurt the baby. | 请不要伤害孩子 |
[01:16] | – Stop. – Okay, Emma, | -别过来 -好吧 艾玛 |
[01:19] | please don’t do this. | 请不要这样 |
[01:20] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[01:23] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[01:26] | Emma! Emma! Come back! | 艾玛 艾玛 回来 |
[01:49] | Emma! Stop! | 艾玛 停下 |
[02:34] | Oh… no… | 不 |
[02:42] | No… | 不 |
[02:44] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come… | 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[02:57] | Dad! Help me! | 爸 帮帮我 |
[03:10] | No, she’s on board this time. | 不 这次她同意了 |
[03:13] | Yeah, she– she knows she has to have an abortion. | 是的 她知道必须得堕胎 |
[03:16] | All right. | 好 |
[03:17] | Yeah, thank you so much, thank you. | 嗯 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Okay, he’s gonna be expecting you, | 他知道你要过去了 |
[03:22] | and I picked up your car this morning, | 今天早上我取了你的车 |
[03:23] | – so it’s parked out– – Dad, I can’t. | -停在外面了 -爸 不行 |
[03:26] | They’re watching. They are. | 他们在监视我 |
[03:27] | Nobody’s watching. | 没有人在监视你 |
[03:28] | They’ll kill me if I do this. | 如果我这么做 他们会杀了我的 |
[03:30] | Nobody’s watching. | 没有人在监视你 |
[03:33] | There’s– There’s no conspiracies with your doctor. | 你的医生没有阴谋 |
[03:36] | Then why would she show me somebody else’s baby, huh? | 那她为什么要给我看别人的孩子 |
[03:38] | She didn’t! Okay… | 她没有 |
[03:41] | I am sure that that is not what she was showing you. | 她给你看的肯定不是别人的孩子 |
[03:45] | You don’t know. | 那可不一定 |
[04:16] | Go on… | 看吧 |
[04:18] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:41] | That’s a couple days before they locked her up. | 这是她被关起来的前几天拍的 |
[04:44] | After she tried to drown you. | 她当时想淹死你 |
[04:49] | It’s not something a kid needs to grow up knowing. | 这种事其实不应该告诉你的 |
[04:52] | That her own mother tried to end her. | 母亲要杀害自己的孩子 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I never should’ve left you alone with her. | 我不应该把你扔给她的 |
[05:00] | She was giving you a bath, and… | 她当时在给你洗澡 然后 |
[05:03] | I turned my back. | 我一个没留神 |
[05:04] | I– I couldn’t’ve been gone more than a minute. | 离开不超过一分钟 |
[05:07] | But, when I come back in, she was holding you under. | 但是我回来时 她把你按在水里 |
[05:12] | And I thought that you were done for. | 我以为你死定了 |
[05:19] | There’s no… spaceman. | 根本没有太空人 |
[05:23] | And there’s no conspiracies. | 也没有阴谋 |
[05:30] | You’re just sick, Em. | 你只是病了 小艾 |
[05:35] | Just like she was. | 就像她一样 |
[05:39] | You can never be a mother to that baby. | 你不能当母亲 |
[05:44] | Please. You should go now. | 拜托 你该走了 |
[06:31] | – Hello? – It’s Emma Fortner. | -谁啊 -我是艾玛·福特纳 |
[06:34] | You know my dad. | 你认识我爸爸 |
[07:23] | Hello? | 你好 |