时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:44] | The Pacific Part I | 《血战太平洋》第一集 |
[02:56] | 1941年12月 美利坚合众国 | |
[03:53] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:55] | Vera? Bob Leckie. | 薇拉吗 我是博博·莱基 |
[03:58] | I’m your neighbor from across the street. | 住你街对面 |
[04:00] | I know who you are, Bob. | 我认识你 博博 |
[04:03] | I thought I was going shopping, but then I passed Saint Mary’s | 我本想去购物 但正好路过圣玛丽亚教堂 |
[04:06] | And thought I’d pray instead. | 就想还是进去祈祷吧 |
[04:09] | I joined the marines. | 我参加了海军陆战队 |
[04:12] | Thought I’d do my bit. | 以尽一份绵薄之力 |
[04:14] | Fifth in line. | 我第五个报名 |
[04:16] | Well, if I don’t see you before you go… | 不知何日再能相见 |
[04:19] | Take care of yourself. | 先说声保重吧 |
[04:26] | Um, wait, Vera, let me get that for you. | 等下 薇拉 让我来 |
[04:29] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | Maybe I’ll write you. | 我会写信给你的吧 |
[04:35] | All right. | 好啊 |
[04:45] | Basilone! Over here. | 贝瑟隆 过来 |
[04:48] | Excuse me, folks. | 借过 兄弟们 |
[04:50] | – I miss anything? – Nah. | -没来晚吧 -没有 |
[04:52] | The movie hasn’t started yet. | 电影还没开始呢 |
[04:55] | Don’t tell me I missed this thing. | 我不会又来晚了吧 |
[04:58] | – Chesty’s come and gone. – Yeah, just missed him. | -大鹅来了会儿 刚走 -是啊 擦肩而过 |
[05:01] | Come on, did I fuck this up or what? | 得 我真搞砸了吗 |
[05:02] | – Oh, yeah. – Attention on deck! | -当然 -全体立正 |
[05:10] | Carry on. | 继续动作 |
[05:13] | Fuck you. | 滚你的贱人 |
[05:22] | The uniform that you wear | 你们历经考验才配得上这身制服 |
[05:26] | and the globe-and-anchor emblem that you have earned | 和海军陆战队徽章 |
[05:29] | will make the difference between the freedom of the world | 为自由而战 |
[05:33] | and its enslavement. | 保护全世界人民 免受法西斯的奴役 |
[05:37] | December 7th was quite a day. | 12月7日是不平凡的一天 |
[05:40] | In pearl harbor, Hawaii. | 夏威夷 珍珠港 |
[05:42] | On the same day, December 8th | 而紧接着 就在12月8日 |
[05:44] | on the other side of the international dateline, | 跨过国际日界线 |
[05:47] | In places called Guam, Wake, | 在关岛 威克岛 |
[05:50] | the Malay Peninsula, | 马来半岛 |
[05:52] | Hong Kong and the Philippine islands | 香港和菲律宾群岛 |
[05:56] | were also attacked by the army, air force | 均遭大日本帝国 |
[06:00] | and navy of the empire of Japan. | 陆海两军共同进犯 |
[06:04] | The Japanese are in the process of taking half of the world. | 日本欲蚕食半个世界 |
[06:09] | And they mean to keep it | 日军穷兵黩武 |
[06:11] | with death from the air, land and sea. | 意将世界沦为人间地狱 |
[06:14] | But here is what the Japs are not expecting: | 但我们美国海军陆战队 |
[06:17] | the United States Marine Corps. | 会打他们日本鬼子个措手不及 |
[06:20] | Now never mind Europe– | 不用在意欧洲 |
[06:25] | The Nazis, Mussolini. | 纳粹法西斯 墨索里尼 |
[06:27] | Hitler is not gonna be our job, | 希特勒和我们无关 |
[06:31] | not until they can’t whip him without us. | 除非欧洲战场那帮家伙自己搞不定 |
[06:36] | The pacific will be our theater of war. | 太平洋是我们的主战场 |
[06:38] | The marines will do battle with the Japs | 我们要在陌生的弹丸岛屿上 |
[06:41] | on tiny specks of turf that we have never heard of. | 和日本鬼子浴血搏杀 |
[06:44] | You noncommissioned officers, | 你们身为士官 |
[06:49] | you are the sinew and the muscle of the corps. | 是部队的生力军和主战力 |
[06:52] | The orders come from the brass and you get it done. | 你们只管服从上级命令 |
[06:57] | And whenever this war is over, | 直到战争结束之后 |
[07:00] | when we have swept upon the main islands of Japan | 当我们最终横扫日本本土 |
[07:03] | and destroyed every scrap of that empire, | 彻底毁灭罪恶帝国 |
[07:07] | the strategy will have been that of others. | 粉碎法西斯的阴谋 |
[07:09] | The victory will have been won by you– | 胜利最终将垂青你们 |
[07:14] | You, the N.C.O.S., | 是你们这些军士们 |
[07:17] | with the chevrons on your sleeves and the instincts in your guts | 肩负使命 忠肝义胆 |
[07:21] | and the blood on your boots. | 战袍血染 |
[07:27] | Those of you who are lucky enough to get home for Christmas, | 你们当中的幸运儿 还能回家过圣诞 |
[07:31] | hold your loved ones dearly | 怀抱心爱之人 |
[07:34] | and join them in prayers for peace on earth | 祈祷世界和平 |
[07:37] | and goodwill toward all men. | 祝福所有人类 |
[07:39] | And then report back here | 之后再回来报到 |
[07:42] | ready to sail across god’s vast ocean | 整装待发 跨越太平洋 |
[07:46] | where we will meet our enemy | 迎面痛击敌人 |
[07:48] | and kill them all. | 再将他们斩尽杀绝 |
[07:51] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[07:54] | Happy 1942. | 1942年新年快乐 |
[07:58] | Squad, atten-hut! | 全体立正 |
[08:00] | Carry on. | 继续动作 |
[08:21] | I got it, ma. | 我来 妈妈 |
[08:22] | Angelo? Angelo? | 安杰洛 |
[08:25] | – Hey! – Where you fellas been? | -好啊 -你们怎么才来 |
[08:27] | We had to walk from the station and we took the wrong street. | 我们从车站走来途中迷了路 |
[08:30] | Yeah, Manny had the wrong street. You believe that? | 曼尼都会迷路 难以置信 |
[08:32] | Get in here. Come on, come on. | 快进来 快 |
[08:35] | Salute! | 敬礼 |
[08:37] | Come here. Hey, everybody! | 过来 大家听好了 |
[08:39] | – This is J.P. and Manny! – Hey! | -这是J.P.和曼尼 -你们好 |
[08:42] | Hey, everybody. How you doin’? | 大家好 你最近怎么样 |
[08:43] | Nice to see you. Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[08:49] | J.P. | J.P. |
[08:56] | Your wife is so beautiful! | 你的妻子真是美丽动人 |
[08:59] | I wish my sons could marry someone this beautiful. | 希望我儿子也能娶到如此娇妻 |
[09:05] | You sound like my mama. | 怎么跟我妈似的 |
[09:06] | She could not understand how I could get through high school | 她就是搞不懂 我不订婚 |
[09:08] | – without that wedding date set. – I could. | -居然还能念完高中 -我就懂 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Everybody listen up, please. | 诸位 请听我说两句 |
[09:15] | J.P. Morgan, | J.P.·摩根 |
[09:17] | Manny Rodriguez, welcome to our home. | 曼尼·罗德里格斯 欢迎二位 |
[09:19] | We’re happy you could join us tonight. | 今晚光临寒舍 |
[09:21] | Soon two of my brothers are leaving to serve their country. | 为保家卫国 我的两个兄弟即将奔赴战场 |
[09:25] | And George, we’re losing sleep wondering | 乔治 一想到你们要在海军陆战队 |
[09:28] | what marine corps boot camp is gonna do to you. | 新兵训练营受苦 我们就夜不能寐 |
[09:31] | My brother John, you’ve been there rough and ready for years. | 我的兄弟约翰 这些年来你历尽艰辛 |
[09:35] | You were in the Philippines and came back to join the marines | 曾在菲律宾 回来加入海军陆战队 |
[09:37] | Because you wanted to be the best and first in. | 只为铸成精英 |
[09:40] | When all this is over, | 待终战之时 |
[09:43] | Let’s say a year from tonight, | 不如就明年的此时吧 |
[09:45] | We’ll sit down at this table again | 我们将再聚首于此 |
[09:47] | for a welcome-home feast. | 为诸位接风洗尘 |
[09:49] | To all of you, | 预祝各位 |
[09:52] | Just get the job done | 不辱使命 |
[09:56] | and come home to us. | 凯旋归来 |
[10:03] | – Salute. – Salute. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[10:09] | Those cannoli for the guests! | 那是给客人吃的奶酪卷 |
[10:10] | – He won’t catch him. – Yeah, you know it. | -他可逮不到他 -是啊 你再清楚不过 |
[10:27] | Bus to ROCR leaves in 20 minutes. | 往海军陆战队训练营的巴士 20分钟后发车 |
[10:30] | Please have your tickets ready. | 请准备好车票 |
[10:36] | Thanks for the ride, dad. | 老爸 谢谢开车送我 |
[10:38] | Must be a branch or something stuck under the wheel. | 肯定是车轮卡到树枝什么的了 |
[10:40] | It’s pulling to one side. | 车身都倾斜了 |
[10:49] | Thanks for the ride. | 多谢送我来 |
[10:51] | Oh yeah, sure. | 应该的 |
[10:53] | You hardly packed a thing. | 你都没带什么行李 |
[10:56] | Final call for the 6:45 to Newark. | 6点45分去纽瓦克的巴士马上发车 |
[10:59] | Marine’s outfit includes everything from bayonets to socks. | 海军陆战队装备齐全 应有尽有 |
[11:03] | I just wish I could have brought my typewriter. | 要能带打字机就好了 |
[11:06] | Can’t see why you need that. | 带那个干什么 |
[11:07] | Oh, I thought I might fight by day and write by night, dad. | 白天打仗 晚上写作啊 爸爸 |
[11:13] | Can’t see a thing. | 什么都没有 |
[11:15] | Oh, I hope I don’t need a new axle. | 千万别是要换车轴 |
[11:18] | No way I’ll get one. | 这玩意可弄不到 |
[11:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:22] | There’s a war on. | 现在战火蔓延 |
[11:26] | Everybody’s got to make sacrifices. | 民众总得牺牲 为大局考虑 |
[11:29] | Your mother said I was a fool not to buy a Ford. | 你妈老说我傻 怎么不买福特 |
[11:32] | Hope she’s not right. | 可别被她说中了 |
[11:34] | Bus 45 and 73, direct service to New York City, | 45号和73号车 直达纽约 |
[11:38] | loading at depots 5 and 7. | 请到5号7号站台上车 |
[11:45] | Well, that’s it, dad. | 就这样吧 老爸 |
[11:47] | I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[12:06] | Goodbye, son. | 再见 儿子 |
[12:56] | Son– | 儿子 |
[13:00] | Eugene, I– I’m sorry. | 尤金 我很抱歉 |
[13:29] | Murmur’s still there. | 心脏还是有杂音 |
[13:39] | The boy’s disappointed, Mary Frank. | 玛丽·弗兰克 那孩子很失望 |
[13:41] | I’m his mother. | 作为母亲 我得为他负责 |
[14:18] | …At Pearl Harbor | 不管是珍珠港 |
[14:21] | in the Pacific islands, in the Philippines, | 太平洋群岛 菲律宾 |
[14:24] | in Malaya and the Dutch East Indies, | 还是马来半岛和荷属东印度群岛 |
[14:27] | they must now know the stakes are mortal. | 大家必须知道 形势岌岌可危 |
[14:31] | When we look at the resources of the United States | 整个美利坚合众国 |
[14:34] | and the British Empire compared to those of Japan, | 与大英帝国联合起来 若与日本相较 |
[14:37] | when we… | 那么… |
[14:42] | …we have so long valiantly withstood invasion. | 我们必须长期英勇抗战 |
[14:56] | Gene, supper’s ready. | 小金 晚餐好了 |
[15:03] | Deacon, you stay! | 迪肯 别跟来 |
[15:12] | You’re 18, Eugene. You don’t need your father’s permission. | 尤金 你都成年了 不用征求你爸的许可 |
[15:16] | I can’t go against him, Sid. | 希德 我不能跟他做对 |
[15:18] | When do you leave? | 你什么时候走 |
[15:20] | I’m on the 6:00 A.M. Train to Atlanta. | 早上6点 坐火车去亚特兰大 |
[15:24] | Uh, here. | 给 |
[15:27] | Got you something. | 特意为你而准备 |
[15:29] | “Barrack-room ballads” By Rudyard Kipling. | 罗德亚德·吉卜林的《军营叙事诗》 |
[15:29] | 英国作家及其诗集 | |
[15:31] | Thank you, Gene, but I didn’t– | 小金 谢谢你 但我不… |
[15:32] | It’s just if you need something to read on the train or… | 留着火车上看吧 |
[15:34] | when you ship out. | 出海时看也行 |
[15:38] | I wish we were going together. | 真希望我们能一起去 |
[15:41] | Yeah, well, you take care of yourself, greaser. | 我也想啊 你自己保重 笨小子 |
[15:43] | Oh. You don’t have to worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[16:04] | 所罗门群岛 | |
[16:10] | 1942年8月7日 瓜达卡纳尔岛 | |
[16:17] | Get it while it’s hot. | 趁热吃 |
[16:21] | Get your plates out. Get your plates out. | 把碟子拿过来 |
[16:23] | Today’s the day, marines! | 养兵千日 弟兄们 |
[16:25] | This is it. | 就看今朝了 |
[16:27] | Today’s the day! | 上战场的时候到了 |
[16:29] | Get moving. Don’t wait for a seat. | 走啊 别占着座位 |
[16:31] | A lot of marines to feed! Move move move! | 别人还等着吃呢 快快快 |
[16:33] | Release it up! The quicker we eat, the quicker we get topside, | 赶紧的 吃得越快 越能早点上甲板 |
[16:36] | the quicker we get ashore. Come on, marines. | 早点抵达上岸 快点 兄弟们 |
[16:38] | Let’s go go go! | 我们快去 抢饭啦 |
[16:40] | Oranges coming through. Hey, come on, guys! | 送橘子来了 伙计们来吃吧 |
[16:42] | I worked hard for these oranges! | 我费了不少劲才搞到这些橘子 |
[16:44] | – Dessert! – Oh, hey! | -要甜点吗 -给我来点 |
[16:48] | Make sure you save one of those for me. | 先说好了给我留一个 |
[16:52] | I just want off this goddamn rust bucket! | 这烂铁壳子 真他妈呆不下去 |
[16:54] | I can’t hear myself think. | 我连自己说什么都听不清 |
[16:56] | At least they give you a good meal before your send-off. | 好歹在上战场之前有得饱餐一顿 |
[16:58] | Yeah, like the electric chair. | 是啊 就像坐电椅前那样 |
[17:00] | – But you, runner? – Yes? | -你呢 逃犯 -干嘛 |
[17:02] | You have won a trip to a tropical paradise. | 恭喜你搭上去热带旅游胜地的船 |
[17:04] | Oh, “Guadal kenel”… “Guada…” | 那个 瓜达 卡内 瓜什么的 |
[17:08] | I still can’t pronounce it. | 我还是不会发这个音 |
[17:09] | Yeah, well, whatever it’s called, | 管它叫什么呢 |
[17:10] | you guys are lucky I’m here | 有我在你们可真走运 |
[17:11] | ’cause I’m planning to | 因为老子准备单枪匹马 |
[17:12] | take out an entire jap regiment all by myself! | 搞定整个日本鬼子的军团 |
[17:15] | How you plan on doing that, Sergeant York? | 你有何想法 约克中士 |
[17:17] | Line ’em up, mow ’em down. | 把他们排成排咯 |
[17:19] | real turkey shoot! | 一个个地任我宰割 |
[17:20] | I got a feeling it’s gonna | 我还是觉得 |
[17:21] | be a little more complicated than that. | 不会这么轻巧 |
[17:22] | No, it’s gonna be a turkey shoot. | 没这回事 肯定轻松简单 |
[17:24] | Can someone remind me why we’re here again? | 谁来提醒我下 我们这是干嘛来了 |
[17:25] | We’re here to keep the japs out of Australia. | 是让日本鬼子别打澳大利亚的主意 |
[17:27] | No, we’re here to keep the japs– | 不 明明是要把鬼子… |
[17:30] | Something about… | 不对 我们是要 |
[17:34] | No, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 不 弟兄们 |
[17:35] | Professor Leckie, enlighten us. | 让莱基教授来给我们指点下迷津 |
[17:37] | Wanna know why we’re here? | 想知道原因吗 |
[17:44] | “Without a sign, his sword the brave man draws | 不约而同 勇士剑出鞘 |
[17:44] | 出自荷马史诗 《伊利亚特》 | |
[17:48] | And asks no omen but his country’s cause.” | 不问祸福 只为国而战 |
[17:55] | Drink up! Last chance for fresh water! | 干杯 饮尽最后一杯淡水 |
[17:58] | -Give me back my smokes. – Leckie, you gotta stop this. | -把烟还给我 -莱基 你得戒掉它 |
[18:01] | Let’s go, boys. Everybody on deck. | 我们走 弟兄们 全员甲板集合 |
[18:03] | Let’s move! | 我们走 |
[18:04] | Topside right now! | 马上到顶层甲板 |
[18:06] | Wrap it up now. Get your gear. | 收拾行装 带好装备 |
[18:08] | Everybody topside for a pre-landing briefing. | 到顶层甲板接受登陆前任务简报 |
[18:13] | Forget all the horseshit you’ve heard about the japs. | 什么日本鬼子的狗屁都是放屁 |
[18:16] | They had their turn. Now it’s our turn. | 是他们先找的岔 现在该我们了 |
[18:19] | The treacherous bastards may have started this war, | 那帮阴险狡诈的混球先挑起的战争 |
[18:22] | but I promise you we will finish it! | 但我们非要他们吃不了兜着走 |
[18:25] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[18:27] | Slant-eyed monkeys want to use that shit island | 斗鸡眼鬼子想占领那什么破岛 |
[18:29] | And its airfield to kill us! | 建什么机场妄图弄死我们 |
[18:31] | We’ll yank the surviving japs | 那我们就揪着小日本俘虏的鸡巴 |
[18:34] | out of their shit-filled holes by their yellow balls. | 把他们从粪穴里拽出来 |
[18:37] | They’ll go round-eyed when the first american plane | 到时美国飞机落在他们的机场上 |
[18:40] | lands on their airfield! | 他们等着就傻眼吧 |
[18:41] | Heads down in the boats! | 在船上要注意隐蔽 |
[18:43] | Hit the beach. Keep moving | 登陆以后 迅速前进 |
[18:45] | till you rendezvous point some primary objectives. | 遇到预定军事目标再停下 |
[18:48] | When you see the Japs, kill ’em all! | 遇到日本鬼子 全部给我干掉 |
[18:51] | Yeah! | 是 |
[18:53] | – Go! – Let’s go get ’em! | -行动 -干他娘的 |
[18:59] | Move it, move it! Hands on the vertical, feet on the horizontal. | 快下 快下 手握纵绳 脚踩横索 |
[19:02] | Make it tight! Come on! | 扶稳了 速度快一点 |
[19:11] | Hand on the vertical down there! | 下面的 手握住纵绳 |
[19:40] | I could really use a stiff one right now. | 真想来一口酒味儿烈的 |
[19:51] | Go get ’em, navy! | 海军的兄弟们 狠狠得打 |
[20:44] | Hoof it up to the beach! Spread out! | 冲上海滩 注意散开 |
[20:46] | All right, let’s go! Now! | 好了 冲啊 |
[20:49] | Go go go! | 快 快 快 |
[20:52] | Hit shore, hit shore! | 突袭上岸 突袭上岸 |
[21:07] | What took you so long? | 你们干嘛去了这么慢 |
[21:11] | Welcome to Guadalcanal. | 欢迎来到瓜岛 |
[21:23] | Move it up the beach, marines. | 陆战队员 继续前进 |
[21:40] | Ah, now I’ve got you, you son of a bitch. | 终于弄下来了 你个混球 |
[21:49] | Hey, now what do I do? | 这玩意儿怎么吃 |
[21:52] | I think the islanders use a machete or a rock. | 我猜岛民是用刀砍或用石头砸的吧 |
[21:54] | Try using your head, Chuckler. It’s big and rocklike. | 用你又大又硬的鱼木脑袋撞撞看 笨蛋 |
[22:01] | Hey, Johnny Reb. | 嘿 南强大兵[出自南北战争时期] |
[22:07] | For what it’s worth, Corporal Dobson says | 告诉你们一声 多布森下士说 |
[22:10] | The Japs might have poisoned the coconuts. | 日本鬼子可能给椰子下过毒 |
[22:14] | They poisoned a billion coconuts? | 几亿个椰子他们都下过毒? |
[22:16] | Oh, shit! My hand! | 该死 我的手 |
[22:19] | – Excuse me. – Son of a bitch! | -抱歉 -该死的 |
[22:21] | – What happened? Hey, doc! | -怎么了 -医务兵 |
[22:26] | Intelligence has it the Japs moved back into the jungle. | 情报显示日本鬼子退守到丛林里去了 |
[22:31] | Clean the sand out of your weapons. We move in three minutes. | 把枪里的沙子弄干净 三分钟后出发 |
[22:36] | Let’s go find some Japs. | 打鬼子去咯 |
[25:37] | Gibson, you okay? | 吉布森 你没事吧 |
[25:39] | Fuck. I’m fine. | 妈的 我没事 |
[25:41] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[25:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[26:56] | Goddamn bastards. | 天杀的狗杂种 |
[27:08] | Keep it moving. | 继续前进 |
[28:07] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 |
[28:10] | – GO go! – Cease fire! | -快走 快走 -停止射击 |
[28:13] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[28:39] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[28:45] | He went to take a piss. Somebody opened up. | 他撒尿去了 有人开了枪 |
[28:52] | Did he say the password? | 他有说暗号么 |
[28:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:56] | Let’s start walking. | 继续前进 |
[28:58] | We’re moving to the top of the ridge. | 我们得行军到山顶 |
[29:04] | We’re moving! | 走了 |
[29:23] | Corrigan, stone, get over here. | 里根 斯通 快过来 |
[29:27] | We’ve been chasing geese, boys. | 几天来一直追个不停 兄弟们 |
[29:29] | that’s the 5th marines on the airfield. | 在机场的是海军陆战队第5团 |
[29:34] | Guess we took the airfield. | 我想我们占领了机场 |
[29:37] | Well, let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[29:39] | L.P.S at 300 yards, no fires, two-hour watches. | 定位系统就在300码开外 没有火力点 2点钟方向 |
[29:46] | Let’s assume the japs are watching right now, | 那先假设日本人一直在监视 |
[29:47] | Preparing to come at us. | 准备袭击我们 |
[29:49] | Assume? | 假设 |
[29:51] | They are. | 他们就是在监视 |
[29:56] | Let the little yellow bastards come. | 让这些狗杂种放马过来吧 |
[30:03] | – jesus christ. – unbelievable. | -天哪 -无法理喻 |
[30:10] | Lord, can you imagine being on one of those ships? | 天 你能想象身在那些船上是什么后果吗 |
[30:14] | looks like the 4th of July. | 就像是独立日 |
[30:17] | Guys? 30 cal ammo. | 兄弟们 点30口径的弹药 |
[30:20] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢了 |
[30:21] | – hope it was a fucking jap ship. – it was– it’s gotta be. | -真希望是他妈日本杂种的船 -那必须是 |
[30:28] | That’s admiral turner blowing the whole jap fleet | 特纳上将炸的日本狗屁滚尿流 |
[30:31] | To the bottom of the channel. | 让他们尸沉海底 |
[30:35] | I love your optimism. | 我很欣赏你的乐观主义 |
[30:39] | – oh, we’re killin’ ’em. | 哇 我们正在痛宰他们 |
[30:53] | Son of a bitch. Where’s the navy? | 狗娘养的 海军在哪里 |
[30:56] | Gone. | 不在了 |
[30:58] | We lost four cruisers. Turner took everyone left | 我们损失了四艘巡洋舰 特纳叫所有剩余船只 |
[31:03] | And headed for open sea. | 开向了公海 |
[31:05] | We’re it for now. | 看来我们要孤军奋战了 |
[31:06] | The Elliot’s with turner? | 特纳和艾略特号一起沉了吗 |
[31:10] | Zero crashed into her midship. | 零式战机撞坏了船体中部 |
[31:12] | They couldn’t control the fire so they scuttled her. | 火势太大无法控制 只能弃船 |
[31:14] | Bon voyage. | 只能祝他一路平安了[法语] |
[31:15] | Yeah, well, she went down with half the battalion’s ammo, | 那是 她带着军队的一半弹药平安下沉了 |
[31:18] | Most of our grub and medical supplies | 以及我们的绝大多数挖掘设备和医疗补给 |
[31:19] | And all our ass-wipe. | 还有我们的擦屁纸 |
[31:22] | Let’s dig in, marines! | 挖战壕了 大兵们 |
[31:25] | Start diggin’ in. | 开挖吧 |
[31:35] | – Here. – Hey, Phillips. | -给你 -菲利普斯 |
[31:38] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
[31:39] | It’s jap wine left behind. | 这是日本狗留下的酒 |
[31:41] | It’s made out of donkey piss but it’s not bad. | 纯蠢驴尿酿造 不过味道还行 |
[31:49] | The jap navy is right over the horizon, Phillips. | 日本海军就在海平线附近 菲利普斯 |
[31:52] | If not now, then when? | 此时不攻 更待何时 |
[31:55] | If you can’t fight ’em drunk, don’t fight ’em at all. | 如果没把握打赢 那就干脆不要打 |
[32:06] | There you go. | 说得对 |
[32:08] | Smoking lamps out! Pass it down! | 灭掉烟枪灯 传话下去 |
[32:11] | – Smoking lamps out. – Smoking lamps out! | -禁止亮光 -禁止亮光 |
[32:13] | Smoking lamps out. | 禁止亮光 |
[32:14] | Smoking lamps out! | 禁止亮光 |
[32:41] | – What what? – Stay low! Stay low! | -怎么了 -都趴下 |
[32:43] | They’re just trying to spot our position so hold your fire. | 他们只想试探我们的位置 别开火 |
[32:46] | Hold your fire. They’re just trying to spot our position. | 别开火 他们想试探我们的位置 |
[32:50] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[32:52] | Keep your head down! | 低头 |
[32:54] | They’re just trying to spot our position. | 他们在试探我们的位置 |
[32:56] | Hold your fire. | 别开火 |
[33:25] | Jesus christ. | 上帝啊 |
[33:28] | There are thousands of them. | 有上千个鬼子 |
[33:30] | The whole damn Japanese Empire. | 该死的日本帝国 |
[33:33] | You four over here. | 你们四个过来 |
[33:34] | Coconut plantation used a cove about 10 miles up. | 从这向北10英里的海湾边有个椰子园 |
[33:38] | They’re probably headed there. | 他们可能朝那边去了 |
[33:40] | Don’t get so comfortable in your holes. | 在战壕里盯着点 |
[33:58] | 短吻鳄溪 | |
[34:10] | Set in along here. Watch the opposite bank. | 你们在这驻守 盯着对岸的动静 |
[34:15] | Let’s go– put the hole right here. | 我们走 在这挖个战壕 |
[34:24] | That’s good. Keep it coming. | 很好 继续前进 |
[34:28] | Keep going. | 继续前进 |
[34:32] | “A” Company made contact three miles east. | A连从东边三英里处发来电报 |
[34:36] | Destroy any letters you have with any dates… | 销毁任何带有日期 |
[34:40] | Or addresses. | 或地址的信 |
[34:53] | We got movement! We got movement! | 有情况 有情况 |
[35:17] | Hey, look look look! | 嘿 快看 |
[35:36] | Get back to your positions! | 退到战斗位置上 |
[35:43] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -顶住 -开火 |
[36:00] | Fire! | 开火 |
[36:03] | They’re flanking us! Stand back! | 他们正从侧翼包抄 退后 |
[36:09] | Oh, we gotta move! We gotta move! | 我们得转移 我们得转移 |
[36:12] | We gotta move over to the left flank! | 我们必须迂回到左翼去 |
[36:16] | Stand back! | 退后 |
[36:24] | Come on! | 快 |
[36:25] | Come on, just a few more yards! | 快 只剩几码了 |
[36:52] | 60, follow me! | 60mm迫击炮小组跟我来 |
[36:56] | Move into the forward position! | 到前面的战线去 |
[36:59] | Skipper! Skipper, are you okay? | 队长 队长 你没事吧 |
[37:06] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[37:07] | He’s lost it. Come on! Keep moving, keep moving! | 他不行了 快走 快走 |
[37:11] | Get up here! | 快起来 |
[37:17] | – oh, get up! – move! | -起来 -走啊 |
[37:42] | Left, hold up! Get in there! | 左翼撑住 向那边开火 |
[37:44] | There! | 那边 |
[37:49] | – we gotta move!- We gotta move! | -跑起来 -跑起来 |
[37:57] | – we gotta keep moving! – yeah! Yeah! | -我们得不停转移 -收到 |
[38:04] | Okay, let’s go! Let’s go! | 好 咱们走 快走 |
[38:11] | Block them right, god damn it! Block them right. | 挡住右翼 该死的 挡住右翼 |
[38:19] | Get those bastards runnin’! | 打得那些混球兔子跳 |
[38:21] | All right, ready? Go go go! | 准备好了吗 开火 开火 |
[38:27] | Clear! | 安全 |
[39:15] | Ammo resupplies at the collection point. | 弹药补给已到集结点 |
[39:18] | Smitty, resupply down the line. | 小史 去把弹药装满 |
[39:27] | Hey, Ammo. | 嘿 弹药来了 |
[39:34] | Look at ’em all. | 看看他们 |
[39:37] | I mean, we– we– we chewed ’em up. | 我是说 我们把他们打的落花流水 |
[39:39] | They just kept on coming. | 是他们自己不停来送死 |
[39:44] | A real turkey shoot. | 真正的百发百中 |
[39:47] | Lucky. | 运气真棒 |
[39:58] | Corpsman, we got a live one here. | 医护兵 我们抓了个活的 |
[40:06] | Stick a pin in him, doc. | 给他来一针 大夫 |
[40:16] | – shit! – fucking yellow monkeys! | -见鬼 -狗日的日本鬼子 |
[40:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[40:36] | Let’s have some fun with that son of a bitch! | 咱们跟这狗娘养的玩玩 |
[40:41] | Get that fucker! | 打那混球 |
[41:14] | Where’s your dojo now? | 你的武士精神跑哪去了 |
[41:20] | Run, fucker! | 跑啊 混球 |
[41:31] | Hey, what’d you do that for? | 你这是干啥呀 |
[41:43] | Gather any papers for s-2. | 收集情报 拿走任何见到的纸张 |
[41:46] | Jesus, the smell. | 上帝啊 这味道真难闻 |
[41:48] | They got Rivers, | 他们抓了里弗斯 |
[41:50] | Morley, Abbott, | 莫雷 艾伯特 |
[41:52] | Marton, Mcdougal. | 马顿 麦克道格尔 |
[41:55] | Stanley’s blinded. | 斯坦利瞎了 |
[41:58] | Captain Jameson’s been relieved. | 吉梅森上尉被释放了 |
[42:03] | I better get started on the letters to their families. | 我最好给他们的家人写信去 |
[42:06] | – want a smoke? – thanks. | -想抽一支不 -谢谢 |
[42:09] | – Oh, and Jeurgins? – Sir? | -约根斯呢 -长官 |
[42:12] | That’s a good job moving around last night. | 昨晚的迂回战打的不错 |
[42:14] | – sir. – got you promoted to corporal. | -长官 -你被提升为下士了 |
[42:21] | Well, we’ve lost Lew. | 刘阵亡了 |
[42:24] | “Yes, ma’am, I am a corporal.” | “是 女士 我就是下士“ |
[42:35] | Oh, shit, these must be the bastards who took Guam. | 妈的 他们肯定就是占领关岛的鬼子 |
[42:40] | I’ll be damned. | 真他妈该死 |
[43:42] | “Dear Vera, | “亲爱的薇拉 |
[43:44] | it seems a lifetime since we met outside saint mary’s. | 自圣玛丽教堂门口一别 已恍若隔世 |
[43:48] | This great undertaking for god and country | 我肩负上帝与国家赋予的重任 |
[43:50] | has landed us in a tropical paradise | 远赴这个热带天堂 |
[43:52] | somewhere in what Jack London refers to | 这里就是杰克·伦敦笔下的 |
[43:54] | as ‘those terrible solomons.’ | ‘可怕的所罗门’ |
[43:57] | It is a garden of eden. | 也是个伊甸园 |
[43:59] | The jungle holds both beauty and terror in its depths, | 美丽与危险并存于丛林深处 |
[44:02] | most terrible of which is man. | 其中最恐怖的就是人 |
[44:05] | We have met the enemy and have learned nothing more about him. | 我们仍然对交过手的敌人一无所知 |
[44:08] | I have, however, learned some things about myself. | 但我自身多少还是有些感悟 |
[44:12] | There are things men can do to one another | 世间有许多故事人们可以彼此续写 |
[44:14] | that are sobering to the soul. | 那些让人刻骨铭心的故事 |
[44:17] | It is one thing to reconcile these things with god, | 我们可以寻求上帝的抚慰 |
[44:20] | but another to square it with yourself.” | 但自身也必须勇敢面对 |
[44:29] | How long you been sitting on this one? | 受伤多久了 |
[44:31] | A week. | 一周 |
[44:32] | Wanted to get it really ripe for you. | 不想太早给你添麻烦 |
[44:35] | How kind. | 真是好心 |
[44:39] | Next time don’t let it wait so long. | 下次别拖这么久 |
[44:42] | This is what they call guadalcanal. | 这就是他们说的瓜岛 |
[44:43] | Finally, our reinforcements. | 我们的援军终于到了 |
[44:47] | ‘morning, boys. | 早啊 弟兄们 |
[44:49] | Shit, it’s Chesty Puller. | 操 是大鹅珀拉 |
[44:50] | Look at the 7th, all dressed up for sunday school. | 瞧瞧7团的人 个个打扮得跟学生似的 |
[44:53] | Hey, you guys forget to set the alarm? | 喂 你们这些家伙都不打个招呼 |
[44:54] | – Yeah, where you been? – Up with the sun in Samoa | -你们从哪里来 -在萨摩亚群岛 |
[44:57] | – screwing your girlfriend. – Oh! | -操你的女人 -噢 |
[45:00] | I have a girlfriend? Lucky me. | 我还有女人啊 真是好运 |
[45:02] | Filthy, just like you are. | 就跟你一样肮脏 |
[45:04] | Hey, Colonel Puller, where you headin’? | 珀拉上校 你们去哪儿 |
[45:06] | Tokyo. Care to join us? | 东京 想来吗 |
[45:08] | I don’t know. It’s a ways, sir. | 不知道 也算条路吧 长官 |
[45:09] | Write us when you get there. | 去了记得来信 |
[45:11] | – I will! – You guys step aside. | -会的 -你们都给我闪开 |
[45:13] | the real marines are here now. | 真正的军人隆重登场 |
[45:15] | And have been here for some time. | 很快就会屁滚尿流 |
[45:17] | Yeah! | 哈哈 |
[45:18] | – 7th Marines! – Welcome to the war, fellas. | -7团的小子 -欢迎参战 伙计们 |
[45:25] | You seen those guys? | 看到那些人了 |
[45:26] | They look like they been through the wringer. | 他们简直像走了一遭鬼门关 |
[45:28] | That’s one way of putting it. | 战争就是这样 |
[45:36] | “Best wishes, father. | “保重 父亲 |
[45:38] | Your mother would like to know | 你母亲想知道 |
[45:40] | If you want us to send you your dress-blue uniform.” | 要不要我们把你的蓝色制服邮给你 |
[45:45] | Must think we get a lot of fancy-dress balls around here. | 他们一定以为我们这儿经常开高级舞会呢 |
[45:47] | Hey, if we have one, can I be your date? | 如果开的话 我能做你的舞伴吗 |
[45:49] | You are ugly. I want Hoosier. | 你太丑了 我想要山地人做伴 |
[45:51] | Take a number. | 排号去吧 |
[45:53] | Hey, Johnny reb, it’s your turn. | 南强大兵 该你了 |
[45:55] | This one here is from a buddy of mine back in Mobile. | 我莫比尔港市的朋友寄来的信 |
[46:01] | “Dear Sid, I hope this gets to you before your birthday. | 亲爱的希德 我希望这个在你生日前可以寄到 |
[46:05] | You wouldn’t recognize home now. | 家乡已经变得要让你认不出来了 |
[46:07] | Thousands of workers are pouring into the shipyards. | 成千上万名的工人涌进造船厂 |
[46:10] | The gulf is blacked out now because of the u-boats. | 由于德军潜艇 港口封锁了 |
[46:13] | Your sister and I went–“ | 我和你妹妹去… |
[46:14] | – Sister? – Aww! | -妹妹 -哇哦 |
[46:16] | “Your sister and I went | 我和你妹妹去 |
[46:18] | down to see the wreckage of a ship they sunk. | 看了被击沉船只的残骸 |
[46:21] | She’s worried about you, of course, but I told her | 她自然很担心你 但是我告诉她 |
[46:23] | A greaser like yourself is too crafty for the Japs. | 你这么老奸巨猾 日本鬼子根本不是对手 |
[46:26] | Truth is, you’re the lucky one, sid. | 事实上 你比我幸运得多 Sid |
[46:30] | You’ll never have that nagging thought | 你永远不需要担心 |
[46:32] | That you let your family, your friends, | 自己会辜负家人 朋友 |
[46:35] | And your country down. | 甚至国家的希望 |
[46:36] | Because that’s what I’m afraid of.” | 因为那正是我所害怕的 |
[46:39] | Gear up! Gun patrol, on your feet. | 打起精神来 大兵们 起立 |
[46:42] | – Let’s go. – All right. That’s it. | -出发 -好了 就到这儿吧 |
[46:44] | Hey, finish it. | 读完它 |
[46:48] | “So I’ll leave you knowing that like the poem says, | 所以我想让你知道 就像诗中所写 |
[46:51] | ‘you’re a better man than I am, Gunga Din.’ | 你是一个比我更好的人Gunga Din |
[46:53] | Your humble and obedient servant, Eugene Sledge.” | 您卑微而顺从的仆人 尤金·斯拉齐 |
[47:05] | So your friend wants to be a marine? | 这么说你的朋友想加入陆战队吗 |
[47:07] | Yeah, but his father won’t let him. He’s got a heart murmur. | 是 但是他父亲不允许 我患有呼吸性杂音 |
[47:11] | Ah, a murmuring heart. | 呼吸性杂音 |
[47:14] | Hey, when’s your birthday, Sid? | 你什么时候过生日 Sid |
[47:17] | It was a couple weeks ago. | 几星期之前 |
[47:19] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[47:20] | 18. | 18岁 |
[47:22] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[47:25] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[47:28] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[47:31] | Happy birthday, dear Phillips | 生日快乐 亲爱的菲利普斯 |
[47:35] | Happy birthday to you. | 祝你生日快乐 |
[47:37] | How fucked are you now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[47:40] | How fucked are you now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[47:43] | How fucked are you now? | 你现在怎么样 |
[47:46] | You’re surely fucked now. | 你现在绝对完了 |